2nd Edition of "Operation Mind Control" - by Walter Bowart seized by gov '94

Author Topic: 2nd Edition of "Operation Mind Control" - by Walter Bowart seized by gov '94  (Read 31497 times)

Offline barndoor77

W.H. Bowart wrote two editions of the book "Operation Mind Control" - one in 1978, and the other in 1994.

However the 2nd edition was purchased off the pallet by the US government before it ever hit the bookstores.  There was someting in the book that was desperately wanted to be kept out of the public light.

Event the first edition is extremely rare.

Now...

If anyone is a good investigator / researcher what is the ISDN number of the second edition and a few (maybe 10 or less its not known) are in existence.

Can anyone source  location of the second edition?

sociostudent

Re: Do You Think Your a Good Researcher? Try and Find This!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 08:42:11 AM »
I'm assuming ISDN is a typo for the ISBN or the LOC #, right?

ISBN # isn't likely considering it was written a while back ; however, LOC isn't likely either, considering it's a rare edition with goodies in it. So, i would try calling around with people you know who work in bookstores (particularly rare bookstores) or even college campuses (you never know). I doubt public libraries would make it available if its' been flagged for pull.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Boubear

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »
OPERATION MIND CONTROL:
The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You

By Walter Bowart

Expanded and Revised, 1994.

TUNED IN TO A MENTAL RADIO?

Had I not heard this story, in essence, from a half dozen other
survivors of this kind of mind control, I would not have included
it here. But we video taped a number of credible people talking
about these "voices" in their heads. People who experience this
are what Martin Cannon referred to in his book The Controllers as
"wavies." Cannon wrote:

Every Senator and Congressional representative has a "wavie"
file. So do many state representatives. Wavies have even pled
their case to private institutions such as The Christic
Institute.

And who are the wavies?

They claim to be the victims of clandestine bombardment with
non-ionizing radiation -- or microwaves. They report sudden
changes in psychological states, alteration of sleep patterns,
intracerebral voices and other sounds, and physiological effects.
Most people never realize how many wavies there are in this
country. I've spoken to a number of wavies myself.

I don't like the term "Wavie." It's a hard-hearted term which
does not show any sympathy for the people who are suffering this
way. They're suffering just as much as the people who have
survived the so-called Project Monarch. Giving them the benefit
of the doubt, I'll term them E-M Targets, E-M for electromagnetic
spectrum, since the technical possibilities exist that they are
experiencing bombardment by ELF, VLF, SHF microwaves, magnetic
waves and other radiation of the electromagnetic spectrum which
can be modulated so that voices can be heard inside the head,
without implants, without speakers. Most of them have been
diagnosed as being "Paranoid Schizophrenic..." but they are not,
for it is possible to transmit electromagnetic waves to a human
and stimulate the audio nerve circuits, thus creating auditory
input whose source is external to the individual.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The above is from the Limited ( 500 numbered copies, signed by
author) Edition of OPERATION MIND CONTROL, The Cryptocracy's
Plan to Psychocivilize You, Expanded and Revised, 1994. The book
is available free with a Charter Membership to the Freedom of
Thought Foundation ($100), at POB 35072, Tucson, Az. 85740-5072.
The membership fee includes a free 1 year subscription to FREE
THINKING newsletter and lifetime discounts on other products.

http://www.whale.to/b/bowart1.html

Excerpted from: OPERATION MIND CONTROL: The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You Expanded and Revised, 1994. By Walter Bowart

On Halloween, 1979, at the Jerome Bar in Aspen, Colorado, I met a man who was a master at "Remote Viewing". (His name is withheld by his request.) When he asked about my life I told him about my adventures promoting this book on a world tour. Most people, in those days, responded to my information about mind control with either disbelief or horror. He was most matter of fact and his response surprised me.

"A friend dared me to remote view the inside of the supposed NORAD site within, I think it's called Cheyenne Mountain outside Colorado Springs, I've never been there in my body. Now, what I do is something like what has been called 'astral projection' or 'out of body travel'," he explained. "It's apparently different from what Price or Swan did in that government supported remote viewing experiment at Stanford Research Institute.

"Well, I went out of my body and suddenly I was inside the NORAD tunnel inside the mountain. A bell went off and I was frozen, trapped by some ray. All I thought was 'I'm dead! I'll never get back to my body!' I was aware of a lot of activity. Warning lights blinking, sirens blaring, security guards running around with weapons cocked.

"Then this one security chief comes up to me and aims some kind of device at me up where I'm trapped, near the ceiling of this tunnel. He reads the feedback and says, 'Okay. You can let him go. It's just another one of those sleepwalkers.' And suddenly I was back inside my body.

"After that I thought about what I'd seen in one room off this tunnel. I'd seen large half orbs stacked on top of each other like diminishing sized bicycle bells. And I realized that these were being used in an experiment which was designed to influence a local election somewhere in Florida. Later I saw a picture of a Tesla generator and it looked just like those stacked up bells. "I think our secret government has some real Buck Rogers technologies to control us," he said. "I'd like to help you research your second book."

I thought it would be clever to put a number of remote-viewers to work for the Bill of Rights for a change and against the cryptocracy. (Of course I'd still have to do all the follow-up research to prove what they saw.) So, I called Ingo Swan, the famous remote viewer who had participated in the SRI project. I asked him to repeat the view inside the mountain. I could hear the tremble in his voice when Ingo said, "They're not all bad. The CIA people are not all bad people."

---------------------------------------------------------------- The above is from the Limited (500 numbered copies, signed by author) Edition of OPERATION MIND CONTROL, The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You, Expanded and Revised, 1994. The book is available free with a Charter Membership to the Freedom of Thought Foundation ($100), at POB 35072, Tucson, Az. 85740-5072. The membership fee includes a free 1 year subscription to FREE THINKING newsletter and lifetime discounts on other products. ---------------------------------------------------------------- MindNet Journal Archive Filename: [mn135.txt]

http://mindcontrolforums.com/mindnet/mn135.htm

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:43 AM »
http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/data/psychopolitics/bowart_iw.htm

there is a pdf of that, the 78 version is used in resources

----------------------------------------------------------

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4280389/Operation_Mind_Control_-_by_Walter_Bowart_RARE_OOP

OPERATION MIND CONTROL:THE CRYPTOCRACY'S PLAN TO PSYCHOCIVILIZE YOU (2)
By W.H. BOWART
PDF e-book

----------------------------------------------------------

"Bowart, W. H. (1978). Operation Mind Control: Our Secret Governments's War Against Its Own People. New York: Dell. ISBN 0-440-16755-8.

OPERATION MIND CONTROL - The CIA's Plot Against America (Mass Market Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Walter%20%20(%20W.%20H.%20)%20Bowart

150 Dollars! WTF! that has to be a redacted form of the original.

Operation Mind Control, (Researcher Edition, Ft. Bragg, CA: Flatland, 1994)
http://www.whale.to/b/bowart.html
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

sociostudent

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »
The people have spoken. they're smart, too. there's a lot more available than when i was working at a library  :o

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 10:09:16 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: File 1--Digital Cash system created (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

DIGICASH PRESS RELEASE

World's first electronic cash payment over computer networks.
=============================================================

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Release Date: May 27, 1994)

==========================

Payment from any personal computer to any other workstation, over
email or Internet, has been demonstrated for the first time, using
electronic cash technology. "You can pay for access to a database, buy
nsoftware or a newsletter by email, play a computer game over the net,
receive $5 owed you by a friend, or just order a pizza. The
possibilities are truly unlimited"
according to David Chaum, Managing
Director of DigiCash TM, who announced and demonstrated the product
during his keynote address at the first conference on the World Wide
Web, in Geneva this week.

Electronic cash has the privacy of paper cash, while achieving the
high security required for electronic network environments
exclusively through innovations in public key cryptography.
"It's the
first software only solution. In the past we've pioneered such cash
for chip cards and electronic wallets, always with a tamper-resistant
chip for storing the value--now all you have to do is download the
software and you're up and running"
continues Dr. Chaum.

The product works with Microsoft(R) Windows TM, Macintosh TM, and
most UNIX TM platforms.
It was shown integrated with Mosaic, the
most popular software for people accessing databases, email, or other
services on the Internet and World Wide Web. The graphic user
interface allows intuitive "dragging and dropping" of icons
representing stacks of coins, receipts, record books, etc.

The company will be supplying the technology through other firms who
will release the products, under various cooperation and trial
programs. The user software, which allows both paying and receiving
payment, will be distributed free of charge.

The product was developed by DigiCash TM Corporation's wholly owned
Dutch subsidiary, DigiCash TM BV. It is related to the firm's earlier
released product for road pricing, which has been licensed to Amtech TM
Corporation, of Dallas, Texas, worldwide leader in automatic road
toll collection. This system allows privacy protected payments for
road use at full highway speed from a smart card reader affixed to the
inside of a vehicle. Also related is the approach of the EU supported
CAFE project, of which Dr. Chaum is Chairman, which uses
tamper-resistant chips inserted into electronic wallets.

The underlying 'blind signature' technology was described in the
article "Achieving Electronic Privacy," by David Chaum, Scientific
American, August 1992.
http://cu-digest.org/CUDS6/cud6.47

Copies of the entire ms. Operation Mind Control, Updated and Revised
1994 edition can be obtained from the author for $25 by writing POB
35072 Tucson, Az. 85740.

::)
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Mind-Control-Bowart/dp/0440167558

Paperback
# Publisher: Dell Publishing (January 1978)
# ISBN-10: 0440167558
# ISBN-13: 978-0440167556

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Operation-Mind-Control-Walter-Bowart/dp/0006352413

# Unknown Binding: 317 pages
# Publisher: Fontana (Feb 1978)
# Language English
# ISBN-10: 0006352413
# ISBN-13: 978-0006352419

:D

two versions of the 1994 version are out there too.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »
Best info-researchers on the planet right here at forum.prisonplanet.com!

Btw, was there any mention of the stargate inside Cheyenne Mountain? ;)

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 10:22:22 AM »
yes, the electronic reading machine using electromagnetic everything.  :D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
All TV's in the US must accept digital transmissions in 2009

High Definition is a must for any middle to upper class family

Does anyone still wonder why?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Chapter 4 seems to be the real controvertial chapter:

Hypnosis As A Political Threat to Government Security

Estabrooks, chairman of the Department of Psychology at Colgate University, was called to Washington by the War Department shortly after Pearl Harbor. Since he was the ranking authority on hypnosis at the time, they wanted his opinion on how the enemy might be planning to use hypnotism. “Two hundred trained foreign operators, working in the United States,” Estabrooks told the military leaders, “could develop a uniquely dangerous army of hypnotically controlled Sixth Columnists.”

At that time, only a handful of men knew of the government’s experiments with hypnosis for the purpose of controlling minds in the interest of “national security.” In that decade there had been no concentrated assassinations of presidents, candidates, or civil rights leaders. There had not yet been Watergate, nor any disclosures of government agencies invading the privacy of United States citizens. The CIA had not yet been conceived, and even its parent, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), did not exist.
Hypnosis Mind Control Experiments by The US Government

It was unthinkable at the time that an agency of the U.S. government would employ mind-control techniques on its own people. Therefore it was natural for George Estabrooks to believe that if America were threatened by hypnotic mind control, the threat would be posed by a foreign enemy working within the United States.
Hypnosis As A Mean Of Creating Secret Couriers

So in 1943 Estabrooks sounded his public alarm, and planted the seed for what would become priority top-secret research for the next twenty-five years. Couching his disclosure in hypothetical terms and saying that the hypnotized mind “could be” put to military use, he then portrayed a scene which he said could “very easily take place.”

It would be possible, he said, for “the enemy” to plant a foreign agent as a doctor in a hospital or his own office. This “doctor” could, by means of fake physical examinations, place thousands of people under his power over a period of time. Estabrooks projected how, by hypnotizing key officers and programming them to follow suggestions, this “masked maneuver” could enable a lowly first lieutenant to take over the reins of the entire U.S. Army.

His alternate scenario depicted the General Staff summoning a colonel from Intelligence to an emergency meeting in the Pentagon two days after an outbreak of war. Shortly after entering the room where Pentagon “brain trusters” were gathered, the colonel is put into hypnotic trance by an army psychologist and told there has been a change of plans for the defense of major territory. The details of the plan have to be conveyed in absolute secrecy to the Pacific Command. Since the enemy has been very successful in monitoring U.S. communications, a new, highly reliable procedure is needed to slip the message past the enemy. The colonel, under the influence of hypnosis, will carry the top-secret message.

“When you wake up,” the hypnotized colonel is told, “you will no longer have the slightest knowledge of the secret information carried in the lower layers of your mind.” The colonel is then given instructions to proceed by airplane to Honolulu. He is told that in his normal waking state he will hold the impression that he is on a routine mission and must report after his arrival to General Y.

“He is the only man in the world who can hypnotize you again. Put to sleep by General Y — and only him — you will correctly recall all the details of this conversation and disclose the secret instructions we have just given you.”

Estabrooks said later he had given the Pentagon episode only as a practical example of how the new science of hypnotism could be used for military purposes.
Hypnosis Mind Control As A Saboteurs-Creating Tool

Going even further with his alarming predictions, Estabrooks told how disguised techniques of hypnosis could be employed to create an entire army of saboteurs within our own country. “Let us suppose that in a certain city there lives a group of a given foreign extraction. They are loyal Americans but still have cultural and sentimental ties to the old country. A neighborhood doctor, working secretly for a foreign power, hypnotizes those of his patients who have ties favorable to his plans. Having done this he would, of course, remove from them all knowledge of their ever having been hypnotized.

“Next comes a one-month period of indoctrination under hypnosis. By various means, including the offer of substantial rewards and educational processes designed to strengthen their ancestral loyalties, their cooperation is obtained.”

Estabrooks explained how individuals so controlled would have no conscious aversion to Americans and would continue to behave as good citizens. Subconsciously, however, they would be saboteurs and agents of the enemy.
Demolishing The Myth Of Moral-Limitations In Hypnosis

“All right, you say. This sounds beautiful on paper. But what about the well-known ‘psychological principle’ that no one will do anything under hypnosis that he wouldn’t do when he’s awake?” Estabrooks asked.

“My experiments have shown this assumption is poppycock. It depends not so much on the attitude of the subject as on that of the operator himself ... In wartime, the motivation for murder under hypnosis doesn’t have to be very strong,” Estabrooks warned.

“During World War I, a leading psychologist made a startling proposal to the navy. He offered to take a submarine steered by a captured U-boat captain, placed under his hypnotic control, through enemy mine fields to attack the German fleet. Washington nixed the strategem as too risky. First, because there was no disguised method by which the captain’s mind could be outflanked. Second, because today’s technique of day-by-day breaking down of ethical conflicts brainwashing was still unknown.

“The indirect approach to hypnotism would, I believe, change the navy’s answer today. Personally,” Estabrooks concluded, “I am convinced that hypnosis is a bristling, dangerous armament which makes it doubly imperative to avoid the war of tomorrow.”

George Estabrooks may have greatly contributed to the U.S. government’s interest in hypnosis. For during the years that followed, seeking ways both to improve the mind and to control it, various government agencies, many of them with intelligence functions, secretly pursued research in hypnotic techniques.
Employing Hypnosis To Induce Acts Against The Will

A number of related events during the 1940s demonstrated the extent of the government’s interest in hypnosis. Beyond changing beliefs, they sought ways to motivate people to commit acts which they would not commit in a normal state.

Dr. Bernard C. Gindes wrote of an amnesia experiment he undertook for the U.S. Army in the late forties. “A soldier with only grade school education was able to memorize an entire page of Shakespeare’s Hamlet after listening to the passages seven times. Upon awakening, he could not recall any of the lines, and even more startling was the fact that he had no remembrance of the hypnotic experience. A week later he was hypnotized again. In this state, he was able to repeat the entire page without a single error. In another experiment to test the validity of increased memory retention, five soldiers were hypnotized en masse and given a jumbled ‘code’ consisting of twenty-five words without phonetic consistency. They were allowed sixty seconds to commit the list to memory. In the waking state, each man was asked to repeat the code; none of them could. One man hazily remembered having had some association with a code, but could not remember more than that. The other four soldiers were allowed to study the code consciously for another sixty seconds, but all denied previous acquaintance with it. During rehypnotization, they were individually able to recall the exact content of the coded message.”
Hypnotically-Induced Criminal Behaviour

In 1947, J. G. Watkins induced criminal behavior in deeply hypnotized subjects during an army experiment. Watkins suggested a distorted view of reality to his subjects by inducing hallucinations which allowed them to avoid direct conflict with their own moral concepts. He carefully chose his suggestions to be in line with his subjects’ preexisting motivational structures, and so was able to induce so-called antisocial behavior.

Watkins took a normal, healthy army private, a young man whose tests indicated a most stable personality, and put him in a deep trance’. Though merely striking a superior officer is a court-martial offense in the army, Watkins wanted to see if he could get his subject to strangle a highranking officer.

After the subject was deep into trance, Watkins told him that the officer sitting across from him was a Japanese soldier who was trying to kill him. He must kill or be killed, Watkins suggested, and immediately the private leapt ferociously at the officer and grabbed him by the throat. In his waking state, the private would have been aghast at the thought of trying to strangle a superior officer. But under hypnosis, believing the officer was a dangerous Japanese soldier, the young private had to be pulled off his superior by three husky assistants. The officer came within a hairsbreadth of being strangled, as the young man was most persistent in his attempt to kill what he regarded as the enemy.

Watkins repeated this experiment with other subjects. The second time he used two officers who were good friends. One of them was given the hypnotic suggestion that the other was a Japanese soldier and that he must “kill or be killed.” The man who had received the command not only made a powerful lunge at his friend, but as he did, he whipped out and opened a concealed jack knife, which neither the doctor, his assistants, nor his friend knew he had. Only the quick action of one of the assistants, who was a judo expert, prevented a potentially fatal stabbing.

In both cases, reality was so distorted that the subjects took murderous and antisocial action. If they had accomplished their “defensive” acts, both men could have been convicted of murder, since the law did not recognize motivation through hypnosis as a fact. The courts, in all but a few cases, had adopted the traditional scientific view that criminal behavior cannot be induced under hypnosis. That view still stands today.
The Use Of Hypnosis During Interrogations To Obtain Confessions

To test the premise, which was then widely held, that a normal person under hypnotic trance could not be made to divulge information which would be self-incriminating, Watkins conducted a number of experiments where a monetary bribe was offered to withhold information. Watkins discovered that “when placed in a trance they ‘spilled’ every time, either verbally or in writing.”

The subject of one of these experiments was an enlisted WAC in military intelligence. Her commanding officer ordered her not to reveal a list of what were made to appear to be real military secrets. Under hypnosis she “spilled” everything.
Hypnosis As A Mean To Breach-Through Military Top-Secrets

Another experiment was discontinued when it was discovered that a research worker in the government arsenal was spilling vital and top-secret war information to the friendly army hypnotist, who did not have a “need to know.” He did this loud and clear while in a trance before an audience of 200 military professionals. If the subject had been allowed to continue, the disclosures of information would have resulted in a general court martial, no matter how the doctor might have tried to persuade intelligence headquarters that this was “just a test.”

Much of the army’s experimentation with manipulation by hypnosis was inspired by the reports of Wesley Raymond Wells, a doctor at Syracuse University. Wells’s research, in turn, had been inspired by the fiction of the 1880s and 1890s, which described criminal acts as being induced by hypnosis. Wells was taken by the idea that “the most striking feature in a hypnotized subject is his automatism.” Although earlier experiments had elicited no immoral or criminal behavior from subjects under hypnosis, the results of experiments which asked subjects to resist various suggestions indicated to Wells that people might be more suggestible than was generally believed.
Debunking The Myth Of Low-Hypnotizability

In the late 1930s, Wells conducted a simple experiment with a student volunteer. He chose a subject who had stated that he expected he would be below average in hypnotizability and claimed he could not be put into a trance. Before inducing trance, Wells urged him to do his utmost to resist, in every possible way, first going into the trance, and then doing anything against his own moral code.

When the student told Wells that he was ready to begin the contest, the doctor put his hand on the subject’s chest, counted to seven, and found that the subject had already fallen into a deep trance! After testing the subject’s muscle control and ability to obtain amnesia and hallucinations, Wells proceeded to suggest that the subject get up from his chair, go over to Wells’s overcoat which was on a coatrack across the room, and take a dollar from the right-hand pocket. Wells suggested that the subject see the coat as his own, and take the dollar thinking that he had left it in the pocket. When the subject followed all of Wells’s suggestions, he then told him to put the dollar in his own breast pocket and return to his chair. As he was about to sit, Wells said to him that when he sat in the chair he would remember only that he had had this extra dollar when he came into the office, and that later he would spend the dollar, just as if it were his own.

Afterwards, during the student’s recall of his experiences, Wells found that everything had worked according to the hypnotic program he had implanted. This was, of course, a clinical sort of test for amnesia.

“Whether his amnesia would have withstood ‘thirddegree’ methods of the police or the lie detector methods of the psychological laboratory is another question,” Wells said. “On the basis of my previous experimental study of posthypnotic amnesia, I would state it as my opinion that hypnotically induced amnesia in the case of so good a subject ... would have withstood any possible tests, or atleast it might have been made to withstand any possible tests if added precautions had been taken in the hypnotic production of the amnesia.”
Milton Erickson’s Sketpicism About The Experiments

Wells’ report of this experiment, published in a psychology journal in 1941, brought a negative reaction from the scientific community. Milton Erickson was among the first to say that Wells’s experiments were at best inconclusive. Erickson reported that after attempting to duplicate similar hypnotic inducements of crime with fifty subjects, he had failed. He concluded from his own investigations that “hypnosis cannot be misused to induce hypnotized persons to commit actual wrongful acts either against themselves or others...” The so-called antisocial acts induced by Wells and others, Erickson maintained, were most likely motivated by factors other than hypnosis or suggestion.

“We know that it is possible, without recourse to hypnosis, for one person to induce another to commit a wrong, a fact we may explain loosely as the influence of one personality upon another,” Erickson explained. “To settle this question is difficult, since it involves three inseparable factors of unknown potentialities — specifically, the hypnotist as a person, the subject as a person, and hypnosis as such, to say nothing of the significant influence upon these three, both individually and collectively, of the suggestion and the performance of a questionable act.”

But even Erickson conceded that the primitive being, the libido, which dwells in everyone, makes almost any crime possible. When a hallucinatory state has been induced and the subject thinks he or she is acting out of self-preservation, the primitive mind takes over and the killer instinct is unleashed.
The Controversial Question Of “Will” In Hypnosis

In the late 1930s psychologists began grappling with the problem of human will, as the theologians before them had done for centuries. Some maintained that “will” meant conscious volition; others, that it meant nothing but the manifestation of the belief system, that is to say, the result of the earliest conditioned responses. The area of will still lies outside the limits of modem psychology. Many experts are loath even to use the word “will” since it represents a most ill-defined dimension of human nature.

Summing up a carefully constructed semantic argument, psychologists often say, “A person cannot be made to do anything against his will or basic moral precepts.” That statement, taken at face value, is certainly true. A normal person would not wittingly kill a friend. But if he was made to hallucinate that his friend was an enemy, and it was a “kill or be killed” situation, he would initiate a natural response to preserve his own life. In the process he might even take the imagined enemy’s life. After the hallucination passed, he would realize he had killed his friend. This criminal act would be considered, in one sense, an act of will; but the real cause of the action would not be understood outside the hallucinated state. Only the killer’s grief would remain, to attest to his knowledge of what he did, and that he really did not want to do it.

Whether or not hypnosis can be used to deeply motivate people to commit antisocial acts despite the call of their own conscience is still an open question in academic circles.
Investigating Hypnotic Suggestibility

George Estabrooks had evidence which made him conclude that “one in every five of the human race are highly suggestible, at least half are suggestible to a very considerable degree.” And he warned, “...mere figures do not tell the story. That one fifth has a power far beyond its numbers; for this type of man, acting under direct suggestion, is no mere average person. He is a fanatic, with all that fanaticism may imply for good or evil . Can this prospective subject — this one in five individual — be hypnotized against his will?”

“The answer to this very vital question,” Estabrooks concluded, “is ‘yes,’ though we prefer to say ‘without his consent’ instead of ‘against his will.’ We do not need the subject’s consent when we wish to hypnotize him for we use ‘disguised’ technique...”

Believing in Estabrooks’ logic, pragmatists in the government began to explore the possibilities of ways to change belief and motivate behavior. They let scores of contracts for research into hypnosis, behavior modification, conditioning, and virtually anything that held even a slim chance of being able to give them control over the individual human mind and will.
Mind-Control International

Meanwhile foreign governments unfriendly to the United States were involved in similar psychological research. But the U.S. government’s fear of losing superiority in this new and untested field ran away with them. Intelligence analysts believed a “mind-control gap” existed, and to close it they mobilized “think tanks” to develop a usable program of experimental research, at once.
Mind Control, Hypnosis, And The Moscow Trials

From one such think tank, the Rand Corporation, came a report entitled Are the Cominform Countries Using Hypnosis Techniques to Elicit Confession In Public Trials? Dated April 25, 1949, it helped set the stage for using national security as the rationale for resorting to mind control to motivate criminal acts, both at home and abroad.

“The successful use of hypnosis,” the report said, “would represent a serious threat to democratic values in times of peace and war. In addition, it might contribute to the development of unconventional methods of warfare, which will be widely regarded as immoral. The results of scientific research in the field under discussion would obviously lend themselves to offensive as well as defensive applications and to abuse no less than to use. It must be assumed that almost all of the scientific personnel in the field of hypnosis are keenly aware of these social implications of their work and that they are interested in limiting the practice of hypnosis to therapeutic applications.” That assumption proved to be untrue.

The Rand report recommended “that these moral and political implications of experimental research on hypnosis be explored as fully as possible prior to official encouragement or sponsorship of such research, so as to establish the most effective safeguards against its unintended consequences.”

The Rand study dwelt at length upon Soviet experiments in hypnosis dating back to 1923. “At the State Institute of Experimental Psychology in Moscow,” the report stated, “it was demonstrated that hypnosis could be used in inducing an innocent person to develop intense guilt feelings and to confess to a criminal or immoral act which he did not commit. In 1932 the experiments on hypnotically implanted ‘crimes’ were reported (in English translation) by A. R. Luria, who at that time was a professor in the Academy of Communist Education.”
Hypnotically-Induced Emotional Disturbances

Quoting Luria, the report described how hypnosis was used as a device for producing emotional disturbances in order to control behavior. “We suggested to the person under test, while in a sufficiently deep hypnotic state, a certain situation, more often a disagreeable one, in which he was playing a role irreconcilable with his habits and contrary to his usual behavior — we thus obtained an actual and rather sharply expressed acute effect. After awakening the person under test . . . we had a subject who was ‘loaded’ with certain definite affective complexes, which mostly remained unknown to himself ...”
Mind Control Through Hypnotically-Induced Sense of Guiltiness

Luria described an experiment with a twenty-year-old female college student who was told under deep hypnosis that she was sitting in her room studying when a neighbor child, a boy of six, came into the room. She was told that the child shouted when he came into the room and disturbed her studies. She asked him to stop, but he did not listen. The young woman was then told that she would get angry and forget herself. She would take a stick and beat the boy, first on the back and then on the head. The boy would cry out from the wounds on his head, but she would keep on beating him. She would then feel very ashamed and would be unable to understand how such a thing could happen, how she could beat up a child. Finally, she was told that she must try to forget the incident altogether.

Luria explained that he had chosen this situation with a definite purpose. Since the hallucinated event was entirely unacceptable by the moral standards of the young woman’s personality, it was natural that she would feel repentant. He reinforced her natural desire to forget by suggesting to her that she remove the memory of the event from her mind.

In subsequent trances the subject was questioned about the “beating.” With great difficulty she reconstructed the event, but shifted the emphasis on several points so that the imagined event would conform more to her basic moral code. At first she refused to remember that she had “beaten” the child. She then conceded that she had “pulled his ears.” Then, finally, she admitted she had “beaten him,” but she maintained she had not beaten him with a stick. Luria said that this showed how unacceptable the situation was to her personality. The student said twice, “my conscience has tortured me.” Luria said this showed the effectiveness of the hypnotic suggestion.

Of the experiment, Irving Janis, author of the Rand report, observed, “in this particular case, the implanted memory was initially referred to by the examiner as a ‘dream’ rather than as a real event. But from the detailed reports of other investigators, this procedure does not appear to be necessary for eliciting a false confession: a hypnotized subject will often accept and confess to an implanted memory as a real event in his own past life.”
False-Memories Implanted Through Hypnosis

The Rand report itself suggested that this trick of hypnotic suggestion might be used on a defendant awaiting trial. The defendant could be “prepared” in a series of hypnotic sessions to accept guilt about a criminal act he did not commit, and then, if placed in a hypnotic trance while in the courtroom, the prosecutor’s interrogation would elicit a false confession.

Fearing the Communists’ use of hypnosis, the Rand report warned that hypnosis, once accomplished, is hard to detect. Contrary to reports in the nineteenth century, “a hypnotized subject is not blindly obedient, nor does he act like an automaton when in trance. Hypnotic suggestions are acted out and elaborated in a way that is consonant with the individual’s habitual social behavior and his basic personality traits.” The report stated that while often “the hypnotized subject seems literal and humorless ... he appears entirely unselfconscious, and very often he acts abstracted, inattentive, almost as if he were insulated against his surroundings,” this is not always the case. A number of experienced hypnotists had been able to train their subjects to perform “in such a way that observers could not tell that the subject was in a trance or that he was acting under hypnotic suggestions.”
Hypnotic Induction Scheme For Obtaining False-Confessions

The Rand report outlined the following procedure that would elicit a false confession. “First, make the subject feel guilty about some acts he had thought about or had actually carried out in the past. Second, make him feel guilty about having committed some crime of which he was actually innocent. The implanted guilt would compel the subject to confess when examined by a hypnotist or anyone else designated by the hypnotist. Third, train the subject, by means of posthypnotic suggestion, to go into the trance whenever a simple signal was encountered.” The subject would be trained to give his false confession in a normal, convincing manner, so that observers would not be able to detect the trance state.
Covert-Hypnosis Techniques

To induce hypnosis in an unwilling subject, the report suggested any of three possibilities which were then well supported by research findings:
As part of a medical examination, talk relaxation to the subject, thus disguising the hypnotic induction. For example, the person could be given a blood pressure test, told that he must relax completely in order to give an adequate test record, and then be given suggestions to go to sleep which would result in a hypnotic trance.
Induce hypnosis while the person is actually asleep from normal fatigue. This could be done by simply talking softly into the sleeper’s ear.
Use injections of drugs to induce hypnosis. The hypnotic drugs would relax the subject and put him in a “twilight state” where the subconscious mind is very susceptible to suggestion.
Drug-Supported Hypnosis

Subjects who refuse or resist the simple “talking” methods of hypnotic induction could be given a few grams of paraldehyde or an intravenous injection of sodium pentothal or sodium amytal. The appropriate dosage of these drugs invariably induces a state of light hypnotic sleep. During sleep, the subject could then be given suggestions which would produce the characteristic deep hypnotic trance. While in the first drug-induced trance, the patient could be given posthypnotic suggestions to the effect that he would be susceptible to hypnosis thereafter without the use of drugs. Subsequently the subject could be allowed to practice carrying out posthypnotic suggestions. He could then be rehypnotized, still without his conscious cooperation, but this time without the use of drugs.

The report, admitted that at the time of its writing there was no certain knowledge of just how successful each of the three methods described might prove to be with individuals “who are on their guard against being victimized by hostile authorities.”

“The drug technique,” suggested the report, “would probably turn out to be the simplest and most efficient of the three and so it would be the most likely candidate for ... hypnotizing defendants against their will.”
Government Use Of Amnesia-Induction Through Hypnosis

Another important use of hypnosis for the government, the report said, would be the induction of amnesia: “Once a deep hypnotic trance is achieved, it is possible to introduce posthypnotic amnesia so that [a subject] ... would not know ... that he had been subjected to hypnosis, to drugs, or to any other treatment.”

The report then turned to the problem of producing the deep hypnotic trance essential to posthypnotic amnesia. It stated that, based on research reports of that time, “in about 90 percent of any unselected population it should be possible to produce the deepest (somnambulistic) type of trance. According to numerous authorities, a light trance is sufficient to elicit a ‘confession’ of actual misbehavior which might otherwise be withheld; but, for carrying out complete posthypnotic amnesia, it is a somnambulistic trance that is required.”

The Rand document expressed fear that Soviet investigators had found other techniques which could produce deep hypnosis in perhaps 90 percent or more of all individuals.
Ultra-Deep Hypnotic-Trance Techniques

Anticipating future advances, the report speculated on more efficient ways to develop greater depth in hypnotic trance. It suggested that a subject could be placed in a trance many times each day until a sufficient depth of trance was achieved. It was thought that hypnotizing the subject and then awakening him several times in the same session might speed up the process. This technique of successive and rapid trance induction would, it was hoped, make the subject easily susceptible to deep trance in a few days.

To increase speed and depth of hypnosis, special uses of hypnotic drugs were also suggested. “For example, a series of drug-induced trances, as against only one such treatment, might serve to develop the majority of cases into somnambules. Moreover, certain unique drug compounds may be especially effective in inducing very deep states of hypnosis.”
Electroshock Convulsions-Based Hypnosis

The report then said, “Conceivably, electroshock convulsions might be used as an adjunctive device to achieve somnambulism in a very high percentage of the cases. Many studies have shown that there is a temporary intellectual impairment, diffuse amnesias, and general ‘weakening of the ego’ produced during the period when a series of electroshock convulsions is being administered. From my own and others’ investigations of the psychological effects of such treatments, I would suspect that they might tend to reduce resistance to hypnotic suggestions. It is conceivable, therefore, that electroshock treatments might be used to weaken difficult eases in order to produce a hypnotic trance of great depth.”
Hypnotic Mind Control Being Traceless

In 1958 the Bureau of Social Science Research (BSSR), a subcontractor to the Rand Corporation, issued a “technical report” on hypnosis to the air force that took up where the earlier Rand report had left off. Once again a “think tank” was calling for action in the mind-control race against the Communists.

“To both the lay person and the behavior scientist,” the author, Seymour Fisher, wrote in the introduction, “hypnosis has long been regarded as a potentially powerful instrument for controlling human behavior. Undoubtedly, the intelligence divisions of many countries have given serious thought to this potential and have done classified research in various areas of hypnosis ... it is conceivable ... that these techniques could have been used and covered up so successfully that they might be impossible to recognize...”

Fisher outlined areas of future research where Americans could advance in the mind-control race. He urged the government to develop tests to determine who was and who was not a good hypnotic subject. He urged further research in pharmacology, suggesting that a number of drugs little known at the time might be effective in inducing hypnosis.

He predicted that some drugs would prove useful in reducing the amount of time required to induce complex hypnotic behavior and that others would be useful in reinforcing the lasting effects of hypnotically induced behavior control. He predicted that drugs would be developed which would permit far greater control over autonomic processes. Some drugs, he suggested, would be found to permit control over learning and perception as well. He also predicted that new drugs would be discovered which would be capable of inducing deep hypnosis in virtually any individual regardless of his degree of cooperativeness.
The Army Of Hypno-Zombies

All of these techniques, involving drug-induced hypnosis and electroshock convulsions, were eventually developed and used to reduce some of our own citizens to a zombie state in which they would blindly serve the government. Regardless of the Constitution and the laws which supposedly protect the individual against government coercion, “zombies” were covertly created to do the government’s more unsavory bidding. Such “zombies” asked no questions about the legality of their assignments. Often their assignments were never consciously known. And if they were ever questioned about their own actions, amnesia protected them from self-incrimination.

What had started out a race against the Communists slowly turned into a private war from within.

http://www.nlp-mindcontrol.com/operation_mind_control_ch4.htm
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
YouTube - MindWar paper by NSA Gen. Michael Aquino (#20)
Micael Aquino is a bitch ass piece of f**king human f**king ...
9 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zfrdwh1QY

From PSYOP to Mind War by P E Valley & M A Aquino
http://ics.leeds.ac.uk/papers/vp01.cfm?outfit=pmt&folder=64&paper=1214

Aquino proposes that the concepts of Psychological Operation (PSYOP) are outdated, and that we need a new way to explain how the military can use psychological warfare to achieve their goals. Aquino states:

So let us begin with the simple name change. We shall rid ourselves of the self-conscious, almost “embarrassed” concept of “psychological operations”. In its place we shall create MindWar. The term is harsh and fear inspiring, so it should be: It is a term of attack and victory- not one of the rationalizations and coaxing and conciliation. The enemy may be offended by it: that is quite right as long as he is defeated by it. A definition is offered:

MindWar is the deliberate, aggressive convincing of all participants in a war that we will win that war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aquino also founded the temple of set:

History

The Temple of Set was established in 1975 by Lt. Colonel of the US Army Michael Aquino and certain members of the priesthood of the Church of Satan, who left because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder, and, as Aquino said, because he was disgusted at the corruption within the Church of Satan. The Temple of Set was incorporated in California that same year as a nonprofit church.

While Aquino remains an active member of the Temple of Set, he no longer holds any office within the organization. The office of High Priest is currently held by Magistra Patricia Hardy, who succeeded Aquino in 2004.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the people entrusted to win "hearts and minds" during wars (legal or illegal).  They win hearts and minds by blowing them up.

Offline pac522

YouTube - MindWar paper by NSA Gen. Michael Aquino (#20)
Micael Aquino is a bitch ass piece of f**king human f**king ...
9 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zfrdwh1QY

A Judeo-Christian/ Muslim Holy War, that is what's happening. Yes, I can attest to that, I came from that school before I woke up. After 9/11 I found a translated copy of the Quran and read it and I also scoured the internets for Muslim extremists, including their message boards, anything to feed that state of mind. Looking back it's down right scary because I know what kind of grip these pysops have on people.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline Freebird100

Walter Bowart died December 18,2007
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »
I met Walter Bowart at a mind control conference in 1997.If I remember correctly it was his first version of Operation Mind Control that was bought up by the CIA in 1978.The reason being was because at the time there was next to nothing available about the shadow government and mind control and they wanted to keep it that way.

Bowart knew alot.I`m surprised Alex never interviewed him.

Walter Bowart, Alternative Journalist, Dies at 68

Walter Bowart, a founder and the first publisher of The East Village Other, a New York newspaper so countercultural that it made The Village Voice look like a church circular, died on Dec. 18 in Inchelium, Wash. He was 68 and lived in Los Angeles.

The cause was cancer, his son Wolfe said.

Published twice a month from 1965 to 1972, The East Village Other was among the country’s first major underground newspapers. Founded by Mr. Bowart and three colleagues — John Wilcock, Sherry Needham and Allan Katzman — the paper had, at its height, a circulation of 60,000.

Mr. Bowart, who left the paper in 1968, was later best known for his book “Operation Mind Control” (Dell, 1978), which argued that the United States government conducted covert psychological experiments on unwitting people.

For seven heady years, The East Village Other waxed lyrical on the counterculture’s movers and shakers, among them Allen Ginsberg, Timothy Leary and Abbie Hoffman. As publisher, Mr. Bowart (pronounced BO-art) came to national attention in 1966 after he recommended, in testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency, that the committee members try LSD.

The East Village Other was instantly recognizable by its psychedelic design and by its photographs of attractive young people with their consciousness raised and their clothing lowered. It was also renowned for publishing the work of cutting-edge underground cartoonists like R. Crumb and Art Spiegelman. (The paper briefly published a separate comics tabloid, Gothic Blimp Works.)

For EVO, as the paper was known, a vital revenue stream was the Personals column, which left little to the imagination, at least by mid-’60s standards. (“Frenchman, graduate student, writer, will happily share his East Village apt. with swinging chick. Excellent for learning more about French ways.”)

Perhaps out of nostalgia for the newspapers they grew up with, EVO’s editors also included a cooking column. A typical recipe began: “Toast 1/2 ounce of grass until slightly golden and dry in an iron skillet. Be careful not to burn it.”

Walter Howard Kirby was born in Omaha on May 14, 1939. Adopted as an infant by a family named Bowart, he grew up in Enid, Okla. As a young man he planned to be a painter, and after studying at the University of Oklahoma he set out for New York, where he quickly and rapturously became involved in the underground cultural scene.

Mr. Bowart’s four marriages, to Linda Dugmore, Peggy Mellon Hitchcock, Margo Jordan and Rebecca Fullerton, ended in divorce. Besides Wolfe, his son from his first marriage, who lives in Perth, Australia, Mr. Bowart is survived by two daughters from his second marriage, Sophia Bowart of San Francisco and Nuria Bowart of Berkeley, Calif.; a son from his fourth marriage, Wythe, of San Francisco; three sisters, Janet Ryan of Inchelium, Nancy Maloney of Grover Beach, Calif., and Kathy Hollis of Hamilton, Mont.; and two grandchildren.

In the late 1960s, after leaving The East Village Other, Mr. Bowart founded Omen Press, which published metaphysical books. In the late 1980s he was the editor of Palm Springs Life magazine, which, according to recent promotional materials, covers “celebrities, luxury homes, fine art and dining, fashion, golf and society.”

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freebird100

Interview with Walter Bowart
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »
Ned Potter interview with Walter Bowart, author of OPERATION MIND CONTROl, perhaps the best and most well know book on mind control techniques and government MK-ULTRA program.

In this in-studio talk, the author discusses what he calls “the sunset of free thinking in a Psycho-civilized Society”. Subjects include the history of mind control, DID and memory loss, neuro linguistics, mental suggestion, hypnosis and electronic disruption, and what Bowart calls “The Cryptocracy”.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=559
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0440167558/oism-20

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4280389/Operation_Mind_Control_-_by_Walter_Bowart_RARE_OOP

Wasn't really difficult after all :-)

Thanks for the links every one is for the first edition as far as I can ascertain.  I am looking for the second edition.

Offline Amd304912

find his son and get a copy possibly

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 09:17:42 PM »
That is some hairy a*s sh*t!  I had done a study into  Remote Viewing and the US government was HEAVILY researching it under the Stargate Project. It is very REAL.  Once this people are trained up they can literally leave their body on will and go where they want.  I had no idea that this was inside the second edition - no wonder they wanted it completely sealed.

OPERATION MIND CONTROL:
The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You

By Walter Bowart

Expanded and Revised, 1994.

TUNED IN TO A MENTAL RADIO?

Had I not heard this story, in essence, from a half dozen other
survivors of this kind of mind control, I would not have included
it here. But we video taped a number of credible people talking
about these "voices" in their heads. People who experience this
are what Martin Cannon referred to in his book The Controllers as
"wavies." Cannon wrote:

Every Senator and Congressional representative has a "wavie"
file. So do many state representatives. Wavies have even pled
their case to private institutions such as The Christic
Institute.

And who are the wavies?

They claim to be the victims of clandestine bombardment with
non-ionizing radiation -- or microwaves. They report sudden
changes in psychological states, alteration of sleep patterns,
intracerebral voices and other sounds, and physiological effects.
Most people never realize how many wavies there are in this
country. I've spoken to a number of wavies myself.

I don't like the term "Wavie." It's a hard-hearted term which
does not show any sympathy for the people who are suffering this
way. They're suffering just as much as the people who have
survived the so-called Project Monarch. Giving them the benefit
of the doubt, I'll term them E-M Targets, E-M for electromagnetic
spectrum, since the technical possibilities exist that they are
experiencing bombardment by ELF, VLF, SHF microwaves, magnetic
waves and other radiation of the electromagnetic spectrum which
can be modulated so that voices can be heard inside the head,
without implants, without speakers. Most of them have been
diagnosed as being "Paranoid Schizophrenic..." but they are not,
for it is possible to transmit electromagnetic waves to a human
and stimulate the audio nerve circuits, thus creating auditory
input whose source is external to the individual.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The above is from the Limited ( 500 numbered copies, signed by
author) Edition of OPERATION MIND CONTROL, The Cryptocracy's
Plan to Psychocivilize You, Expanded and Revised, 1994. The book
is available free with a Charter Membership to the Freedom of
Thought Foundation ($100), at POB 35072, Tucson, Az. 85740-5072.
The membership fee includes a free 1 year subscription to FREE
THINKING newsletter and lifetime discounts on other products.

http://www.whale.to/b/bowart1.html

Excerpted from: OPERATION MIND CONTROL: The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You Expanded and Revised, 1994. By Walter Bowart

On Halloween, 1979, at the Jerome Bar in Aspen, Colorado, I met a man who was a master at "Remote Viewing". (His name is withheld by his request.) When he asked about my life I told him about my adventures promoting this book on a world tour. Most people, in those days, responded to my information about mind control with either disbelief or horror. He was most matter of fact and his response surprised me.

"A friend dared me to remote view the inside of the supposed NORAD site within, I think it's called Cheyenne Mountain outside Colorado Springs, I've never been there in my body. Now, what I do is something like what has been called 'astral projection' or 'out of body travel'," he explained. "It's apparently different from what Price or Swan did in that government supported remote viewing experiment at Stanford Research Institute.

"Well, I went out of my body and suddenly I was inside the NORAD tunnel inside the mountain. A bell went off and I was frozen, trapped by some ray. All I thought was 'I'm dead! I'll never get back to my body!' I was aware of a lot of activity. Warning lights blinking, sirens blaring, security guards running around with weapons cocked.

"Then this one security chief comes up to me and aims some kind of device at me up where I'm trapped, near the ceiling of this tunnel. He reads the feedback and says, 'Okay. You can let him go. It's just another one of those sleepwalkers.' And suddenly I was back inside my body.

"After that I thought about what I'd seen in one room off this tunnel. I'd seen large half orbs stacked on top of each other like diminishing sized bicycle bells. And I realized that these were being used in an experiment which was designed to influence a local election somewhere in Florida. Later I saw a picture of a Tesla generator and it looked just like those stacked up bells. "I think our secret government has some real Buck Rogers technologies to control us," he said. "I'd like to help you research your second book."

I thought it would be clever to put a number of remote-viewers to work for the Bill of Rights for a change and against the cryptocracy. (Of course I'd still have to do all the follow-up research to prove what they saw.) So, I called Ingo Swan, the famous remote viewer who had participated in the SRI project. I asked him to repeat the view inside the mountain. I could hear the tremble in his voice when Ingo said, "They're not all bad. The CIA people are not all bad people."

---------------------------------------------------------------- The above is from the Limited (500 numbered copies, signed by author) Edition of OPERATION MIND CONTROL, The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivilize You, Expanded and Revised, 1994. The book is available free with a Charter Membership to the Freedom of Thought Foundation ($100), at POB 35072, Tucson, Az. 85740-5072. The membership fee includes a free 1 year subscription to FREE THINKING newsletter and lifetime discounts on other products. ---------------------------------------------------------------- MindNet Journal Archive Filename: [mn135.txt]

http://mindcontrolforums.com/mindnet/mn135.htm

Offline Amd304912

there are two isbn numbers, online is hard to find but a local book store can dig it out. screw barnes n nobles.

Offline barndoor77

What had started out a race against the Communists slowly turned into a private war from within.

http://www.nlp-mindcontrol.com/operation_mind_control_ch4.htm

That link is broken? Are you implying that the second edition is already input into an electronic form?

Offline pac522

That link is broken? Are you implying that the second edition is already input into an electronic form?

Here is the web archive of the link, not sure if you can find what you are looking for.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080205095825/http://www.nlp-mindcontrol.com/operation_mind_control_ch4.htm

Offline Freebird100

Operation Mind Control 2007
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »
http://www.tenntimes.org/stories/mind-control/index.htm

On August 19, 1975, an article I wrote was published in Modern People as part of a 26-part series, and soon became a ticking time bomb that would be translated into more than seven languages and would be quoted in several books on mind control, including the classic Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart, founder of The East Village Other, a radical underground newspaper.

The story of Operation Mind Control and how it was immediately suppressed, bought up and destroyed by the CIA is an astounding story of its own. It disappeared from libraries, book stores and even the publisher's (Dell Publishing) warehouses. Bowart went into seclusion not too long after and would not discuss it. Had he been threatened, shut up? The world would never know.
Bowart called me 1975 or 1976 and I spoke with him at some length, then forgot the matter and went on with other things in my life until, in 1978 I saw the book in a Nashville bookstore and promptly snatched it up - not because I was interviewed for it, but because it was a topic I was intensely interested in for my own research.

In fact, it didn't even dawn on me that this was the book until I was skimming through it on the way back to the car and ran across my own name in the index.

Today that $1.95 paperback sells for hundreds of dollars on eBay - IF you can even find a copy.

In 1967 a writer (a major network anchor believed to be either Walter Cronkite or Chet Huntley) wrote a strange book called Were We Controlled? (New York University Books) under the pen-name of Lincoln Lawrence. That book, too, has become extremely rare.
It was the first published reference to something called RHIC-EDOM (Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control - Electronic Dissolution of Memory).

It told the strange story of a major fraud in the futures market that was timed to make its perpetrators hundreds of millions of dollars because of its timing to their advance knowledge of the assassination of John Kennedy in 1963.

It was very similar to the millions made in short-selling by knowledgeable insiders in the few days prior to the World Trade Center destruction of Sept. 11, 2001.

More intriguing, it claimed that Oswald was a "Manchurian Candidate," a double-agent sent by the CIA to the Soviet Union as a "defector" and then turned into a mind-controlled Soviet agent through a surgical procedure.

Lawrence claimed, though, that the "sleeper agent" Oswald was not created by the Soviet military but by an international cartel of commodities merchants who made millions when the U.S. stock market crashed upon Kennedy's murder.

Like the fictional "Manchurian Candidate", Oswald "can be used years later with no realization that [he] is even being controlled!

The EDOM process erases the memory or, in some cases, will delay the "sleeper's' perception of time so that events appear to have happened either long before or after they actually happened.

I knew that the process was a bit complicated for the average person to understand, so I sought to simplify it after I ran across the same references to RHIC-EDOM in a 350-page CIA report I had been given a look at it (I was not allowed to make copies but did take notes). I myself have been programmed, with my consent, to protect the identity of my source and if subjected to hypnosis or currently available techniques, will claim that I made the whole thing up, despite verified CIA documents (below) that support the story.

Even now, 30 years later, I have come under strong pressure to reveal the sources and have been called "a fraud" for not doing so. Tough!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
I listened to that interview that was posted. It was really good. He talks about erasing memory from soldiers. Imagine if they could erase our memories we'd be back to square one not knowing what is going on. Scary stuff.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Freebird100

I listened to that interview that was posted. It was really good. He talks about erasing memory from soldiers. Imagine if they could erase our memories we'd be back to square one not knowing what is going on. Scary stuff.
How about erasing your memory and then playing back what you once knew like a tape recorder.All done with ELF (extremely low frequency) microwaves and computers.
It gives you a huge sensation of deju vu.

Or maybe tranferring one person`s experience into another person.

If they did those things to someone what chance would that person have convincing people it actually happened? The answer is that you can`t tell anyone because they will think you`re  nuts.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline barndoor77

I am definitely listening that is for sure, I think it is one of the crown jewels, the RHCE-EDOM and the fact they are putting fluoride in the water that they are not swinging from short ropes, in front of thousands of pissed off citizens...

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
   I spoke with a guy some years ago who said microwave weapons were not only real, but had been guilty for hundreds of
murders via slow death.  The guy worked at White Sands in the 50's among other places, and knew some very peculiar folks who I had the
chance to meet with a few times.   Microwave weapons were deployed by the Soviets against the US embassy, with fatal results
and increased incidence of major health issues which led to terminal results.  I need to read this book.

Many government buildings are surrounded by Faraday cages not only to trap surreptitious bug transmitters in, but
to render these types of weapons weak.

I'll bet theres a copy of the second edition book, if not the manuscript out there somewhere. 

In the first edition the credits mention L Ron Hubbard.  Try the Church of Scientology, they might have an archive copy
given the context.
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline citizenobservers

I found this video copy of Ned Potter interviewing Walter Bowart, but does anyone know where I might find an 'unbroken' mp3 audio version of the entire interview?  I have been unable to locate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZ069smaYU

Offline sicjedi

• MostCrucial.Info
I found this video copy of Ned Potter interviewing Walter Bowart, but does anyone know where I might find an 'unbroken' mp3 audio version of the entire interview?  I have been unable to locate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZ069smaYU

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.filefreak.com/files/103298_dgufw/Operation%20Mind%20Control%20-%20Ned%20Potter%20Interview%20of%20Walter%20Bowart%20%28circa%202003%29.mp3

--
http://MostCrucial.Info/

Offline sicjedi

• MostCrucial.Info
To summarize, no one has as of yet located the 2nd Edition of "Operation Mind Control" (1994 Flatlands edition). Although many sites/people say that their version is the new one, it is the older, 1978 edition. Even the above Chapter 4, put on the Internet various places, is from the older edition. From my searches, I don't think the 1994 edition is anywhere on the Internet.

PS: Another interview of Bowart: http://www.filefreak.com/files/103307_51qmz/Operation%20Mind%20Control%20-%20Dave%20Emory%20lnterview%20of%20Walter%20Bowart.mp3

Offline BoxcarJack

I'm bookmarking this thread. I, too have recently been made aware of this book and was looking for it as well. I'd probably be satisfied with the 1978 version personally. If I do come across info on how to locate a 1994 copy, I'll post it here. It's odd that the 1994 version doesn't have an ISBN when the 1978 ed. was issued one. It was probably put out by a very small press. If you can locate Books-in-Print for 1994, you might find publisher info. I found nothing for Flatland Editions on the web.

Has anyone verified that the FREEDOM OF THOUGHT FOUNDATION is even functioning anymore? I'm not about to mail them a check for $100, not knowing. Any reference I've seen to their activities is from the mid-90's.

One piece of advice is: put in an "order it used" request on Amazon, if you haven't already done so.

http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Mind-Control-Walter-Bowart/dp/B0019VE1V8/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270753341&sr=1-9

If you do get a copy, by all means scan the cover in and upload it to Amazon, then post a review, with the table of contents copied, etc... the more info you can put up to document the existence of the book, the better.

There are so many books I'd like to reprint, but I worry about copyright infringement. Tracking down the author, copyright owner can be very difficult. For general purposes I'd like to find a website that archives publisher info, so many disappear.
I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of society, but the people themselves, and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. - Thomas Jefferson.

Offline BoxcarJack

I have in my possession a copy of the 1994 Flatlander's Research edition of "Operation Mindcontrol" that I got for $60 by pre-ordering on Amazon. There is no ISBN listed. It's a cheaply produced photocopy, with an open spine plastic binder. It has 686 numbered pages not including supplementary back matter with a bibliography and index consisting of approximately 120 pages. I don't know if this is a reprint of a reprint. There is an orderform in the back for the Freedom of Thought Foundation of Tuscon AZ of which Bowart was listed as a board member.

I'll post additional information as I have it ready. Questions welcome.
I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of society, but the people themselves, and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. - Thomas Jefferson.

Offline africknamerican

• Born "Truther"
Re: Walter Bowart died December 18,2007
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 02:20:20 AM »

In the late 1960s, after leaving The East Village Other, Mr. Bowart founded Omen Press, which published metaphysical books. In the late 1980s he was the editor of Palm Springs Life magazine, which, according to recent promotional materials, covers “celebrities, luxury homes, fine art and dining, fashion, golf and society.”

Interesting career path ... from hippie mag to mind control to luxury lifestyles. 

Well, I guess burrowing into government crimes against humanity gets old after awhile. That, and it wasn't paying the bills.

Offline IchBinRene

Book's chapter outline
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 11:30:43 PM »

Offline Anthony Thorne

The whole second edition - massively expanded, new chapters, the works - is now available and linked on the page below.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=238709.0