More frightening is that most of us use rat poison every day. It's called fluoridated toothpaste. http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/FLUORIDE.html
WHY DO THEY DUMP RAT POISON IN YOUR DRINKING WATER?
Go into any large hardware store, Look for RAT POISON, look at ingredients - there is only one ingredient- Sodium Fluoride, the most toxic, ionic molecule outside of Potassium Dichromate. Sodium Fluoride is piling up as an industrial by product, and they need to find a way to dispose of this toxin. The FDA Researcher, who tried to blow the whisle on Fluoride was demoted and removed. He recently won a mega lawsuit, which got him 10 years back pay...(but still left him ignored and unpublished..) Now all the scientific testing in the universe could not prove what a lifetime exposure to trace amounts of RAT POISON would do, but I do know that fluoride has been linked to bone cancer and lower levels of intelligence. It's also been known to have a narcotic-like effect on the brain. Millions of people in India and China suffer a crippling bone disease called skeletal fluorosis, caused by moderate to high levels of fluoride (1.5 to 9 ppm) in their water. Skeletal fluorosis has several stages of severity, with the less severe being chronic joint pain, and the more severe being hip fractures and bone cancer. Because the symptoms mimic arthritis, the first two clinical phases of skeletal fluorosis could be easily misdiagnosed. Arthritis, hip fractures, and bone cancer are now at epidemic levels in the United States. Fluoride's plausible contribution has been ignored and hidden from the public.
Fluoride has repeatedly been shown to be a carcinogen in cell cultures, animals and humans. In 1956 Dr. John Chaffey, a professor of clinical pediatrics at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, noted cortical defects in the bone x-rays of 13.5% of the children living in fluoridated Newburgh, compared to only 7.5% in the neighboring nonfluoridated Kingston. He also noted the lesions were strikingly similar to osteosarcoma. Studies have now confirmed a dramatic increase in osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in young males exposed to fluoride during growth of the bones and a 5% increase in all types of cancers in fluoridated communities. Fluoridation does not reduce tooth decay. Adding fluoride to drinking water has not been shown to be effective in reducing tooth decay. In blinded animal studies there was no correlation to the amount of fluoride and tooth decay. In the human populations fluoridation was not effective in reducing tooth decay. In fact, tooth decay has decreased more in some nonfluoridated communities than in fluoridated ones. Fluorosis is a disease (health effect) caused by fluoride. According to the National Research Council fluorosis affects 8 to 51% and sometimes as many as 80% of the children growing up in areas where drinking water contains one part per million (1 ppm) fluoride. Fluoride also can have a deleterious effect on bone growth and cause premature joint and ligament aging. The visible damage to tooth surfaces results in mottled, brittle teeth that are prone to fracture and may cost many thousands of dollars to cosmetically repair. I also give you the fact that RAT POISON, a Toxic Industrial byproduct, consists of only sodium fluoride. Europe and Japan have virtually abolished water fluoridation. Why is it the most advanced and powerful nation on earth continues to dump tons of this toxic industrial waste byproduct into our water supply?
You want to know the truth - follow the trail of money greed & power - follow the trail of those who would treat you as an object - an object to be used, manipulated, and discarded when you are no longer of any value to the order....an object without humanity. You see, the mentality needed to put Rat poison in drinking water demands that one not view the common people as people - that would be unethical - they must be viewed as objects - then they can dispense with them at their pleasure. You might immediately say it is incomprehensible? I say perhaps its just incomprehensible to you. One effective way to fight the effects of fluoride in your body is to consume vitamin C in healthy amounts, preferably in the form of fruits and vegtables. Most bottled water does not contain fluoride, unless otherwise labeled. However, all this would be unessessary if our water systems were not being contaminated unessessarily by greedy and corrupt people in authority. Bottled water in some cases can be of high quality, but its cost makes it a less-than-ideal solution. There is also a potential problem with the cloudy plastic (PVC) containers from your grocery store as they transfer far too many chemicals into the water.
Today there is enough grassroots consciousness about the dangers of tap water that cheap carbon filters are now available in any hardware store which attach easily to the kitchen faucet. It is likely that such filters get rid of most of the chlorine - for a while. But to really get the resistant biologicals, the fluoride, heavy metals, and other contaminants, the customer may consider one of the high-end drinking water filters. These cost between $200 and $400 and come in models for both over and under the sink. Names like Alpine, MultiPure, and Spectrapure are among the dozens of brand names that have come along during the past 20 years. Multipure seems to be out front at this time. Killing microbials is not a big deal since most of that's been done by chlorine. Most contaminants are removed by the better filters. The problem when choosing a filter seems to come down to four main concerns: fluoride, minerals, THMs, and nitrates. Due to fluoride advocate propaganda, most Americans don't even realize fluoride is bad for them, and therefore don't think about it when considering a water filter. Most naturopaths and holistic nutritionists don't like distilled water because they say it leaches minerals from the bones and teeth. Some experts say it doesn't make any difference unless the person is extremely malnourished. But thinking about the Hunzas and their 120-year lifespan that was attributed to the glacial mineral waters they drank, one can see the value of minerals in drinking water. With reverse osmosis you can remove fluoride but you also remove many minerals, and wasting about 4-9 gallons to get one gallon of pure water.
FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE
- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."
- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)
- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.
- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.
- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.
- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.