Publicly Torture a Student for asking a Question and there will be BLOWBACK

Author Topic: Publicly Torture a Student for asking a Question and there will be BLOWBACK  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Can anyone say BLOWBACK???????????
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 07:15:57 AM »
LOOK AT ALL OF THESE STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS AOL/GE/MURDOCH??????????

Andrew Meyer spoke truth to power, do you think power will listen??????

Well American Patriot Students are listening,

They are mad as hell and they are not going to take it anymore!

UF Protest for Andrew Meyer 9-18-07

Also from another PP Forum member:
Here is a video I shot at the student protest that occurred at UF the day after the tasering incident - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmJ9_7Cfzxo  Notice the infowars.com shirt midway through the video.  At least a few students have the right idea!

The undercover police presence during the student “sit down” in the alumni hall was heavy.  The students were completely oblivious to them, but I noticed at least 6 or 7 local SWAT/undercover types in the room.  Three of them were carrying bookbags and other cases that I feel pretty confident contained submachine guns and other assorted hardware.

There was at least one more undercover officer directly outside the building.  Across the street were two uniformed motorcycle officers and several other plainclothes agents wearing concealed high threat level body armor.  Finally, there was also probably a “free safety”/sniper that I spotted farther back.

It is my opinion that if anyone had tried to start any kind of serious disturbance within the alumni building, they would have quickly suffered a fate much worse than the student that was tasered.  I do not know who the two people were that addressed the students in the video, but it appeared to me that at least one of them was there to manage the op and diffuse the energy of the crowd.

Alex is absolutely telling the truth when he talks about our rapid loss of liberties and the growing police state.  They are still trying to keep this tremendous rise of government power concealed in little college towns like Gainesville for now, but my personal experiences confirmed what Alex has illustrated in his movies and talks for years.

The Elite’s Endgame is real!

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline I Am Wolfman

• Gatecreepers
Re: Publicly Troture a Student for asking a Question and there will be BLOWBACK
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 07:22:42 AM »
That was great to watch. It made a nice change from the do-nothing students in the original tazering video.
I am teeth. I am fur. I am dribble.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »
UF  President Response

Here is their EXTERNAL investigation:

Department of Law Enforcement will be conducting the primary Law Enforcement Investigation....

That is like Cheney investigating Halliburton

What the f**k???

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 07:29:18 AM »
has there been any word from the kid himself?
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 07:48:33 AM »
Kid seems to have the fear in him after being in a Volusia County jail for 24 hours.  he hung up on jack blood and only very close friends are with him.  he cancelled a public statement, and seems to be taking advice from a lawyer who is connected with the cops.  also it seems that a "friend" who he mistakenly trusted was a COINTELPRO plant or an assett.  She gave his camcorder to someone and will not tell anyone who. 

So he is understandable freaked out.  but this is exactly the way NWO works, they make it so that you feel you have no one to turn to. 

Kathy O'Brien explains in much greater detail the future of all of this insanity, by the way it looks like cops really do love the taser and the media really does love making light of it:

11 Year Old Tasered at School as a 'Last Resort'!!

FULL SPECTRUM of Bullshit

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:14 AM »
THX1138 is HERE...

Look at the box....

Look at the walls...

From the video: "Do not think that this kind of behaviour is extreme. This IS the norm!"

Police State acting as per normal

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
someone should tell him to get on the alex jones show, and to tell the truth, and he will have millions of truth warriors standing proundly beside him.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

JConner

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 09:30:08 AM »
'It is my opinion that if anyone had tried to start any kind of serious disturbance within the alumni building, they would have quickly suffered a fate much worse than the student that was tasered. '

Ah, you mean another Kent State? That would go over like a lead balloon...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 10:18:53 AM »
'It is my opinion that if anyone had tried to start any kind of serious disturbance within the alumni building, they would have quickly suffered a fate much worse than the student that was tasered. '

Ah, you mean another Kent State? That would go over like a lead balloon...

they might be more subversive today, like waiting till the kid went home and then starting their real fear campaign.

Most of the work seems to be done to create a matrix of fear.  Notice how all of the other students did nothing while Kerry was standing there?

That is the matrix of fear, but people are now seeing it.

I think the video evidence is 10x more damaging than Kent State.

In Kent State, the enemy was clearly defined, now it is a fluid enemy where some people are touched by the evil and do their minor role in an entire program of control.