confessions of a 911 consspirator

Author Topic: confessions of a 911 consspirator  (Read 9484 times)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

confessions of a 911 consspirator
« on: November 17, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
guys wtf is this

To All Grassroots 9/11 Truth Organizers:

Finally, a feature film willing to do what the world’s governments and legal bodies are unwilling to do – open a new investigation of 9/11 for the entire world to see.

“Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator” puts its audience in a front row seat at the “Opening Hearing of the US Senate's 2009 Investigation of 9/11” established in accordance with an Executive Order issued by President Obama to fulfill his campaign pledge…

To restore respect for law in the White House,
To restore US standing abroad, and
To restore the promise of the United States as the “last, best hope for all who are called to the cause of freedom – and who yearn for a better future.”

The movie is a work of history in the making.

“Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator” balances both the original and alternative conspiracy perspectives. It employs a microscope to accurately portray the historical events relating to the collapse of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7 – the #1 smoking gun of 9/11.

The film extrapolates, with a surgical precision and awareness, how the events unfolded. It connects the dots of what is known and unknown and allows the audience to be an active participant, to see the facts with their own eyes and perceive it by their own understandings – giving them enough information to understand counterarguments and questionable propositions relating to both sides of the conspiracy controversy – to a degree that clarifies and crystallizes what has been misrepresented as the truth by the Bush administration.

Concerned actors and other entertainment professionals, who have already called for a new investigation of 9/11 (http://patriotsquestion911.com/media.html), will be asked to join the cast and crew. Whichever role an actor plays, he or she will ultimately be helping to separate the Bush administration’s claims from reality. Each role, in its own way, will help the movie totally refute the Bush administration’s official story of how and why the buildings came down, bringing governments and citizens face to face with the central problem posed by the 9/11 Commission and NIST reports – that it’s a cover-up. By using this unique ensemble cast, we can be assured of passionate performances that will both entertain and educate people in all nations.

Compelling visuals, forceful images and real-time video segments from acclaimed 9/11 documentaries will be woven into the often contentious question-and-answer dialogue to create opportunities for conflicting views that will be argued both passionately and in a scientific and logical manner (Senators vs. witnesses as well as Senators vs. Senators and witnesses vs. witnesses).

The Bush Administration’s official story will be dramatically challenged and the film will feature aggressive, combative and controversial Bush administration responses to all accusations of an inside job. The facts are rigorously accurate, characters and events portrayed can be documented as real, the setting created is authentic and many credible detailed facts are woven together to create a rigorously factual story.

The film constitutes a well-argued, non-contradictory whole. Although some conversations and testimonies of scientists, engineers, security experts, etc. that will be portrayed in the movie have never taken place, the general tone, content and context of events represented in “Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator” are true to fact. The movie takes the information beyond stitching together the existing and known facts – organizing the complexity or multi-facets of a topic or person into a presentation that can reach many others. Audiences will be left with the sense of gaining knowledge and understanding about topics that really happened.

The movie’s script will be guided by the facts and evidence published in the books of Dr. David Ray Griffin, one of the world’s most respected 9/11 truth advocates and researchers. Having Dr. Griffin’s imprimatur will tell everyone who knows: “This film is worthy of being made.” With Dr. Griffin’s extraordinary books as resources, “Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator” will refute the official account of 9/11 by presenting evidence and testimony regarding the Twin Towers’ and Building 7’s controlled demolitions.

While the film carries over the power of Dr. Griffin’s books, its ability to offer a visual interpretation for emotions and relationships that illustrate his message – and bring it to the masses – is astounding.

The movie uses The 9/11 Commission Report and NIST’s Final Reports on the Twin Towers and Building 7, along with NIST’s “Answers to Frequently Asked Questions,” as the sources of testimony for the witnesses who believe and defend the Bush administration’s official story that the 9/11 attacks were planned and executed entirely by al-Qaeda under the guidance of Osama bin Laden.   

WE WANT YOUR HELP

Please share this email with your group members. We welcome any comments and particularly wish for you and other grassroots truth seekers to provide us with “questions (and answers if possible) that you feel would be timely and appropriate for inclusion in the movie’s investigation" - focused mainly on the controlled demolitions and the surrounding events.

Please feel free to write or call me 24/7 at 386-316-0842.

Thank you for your time and I hope we can all work together to make our movie's vision of a new investigation a reality.

Howard Cohen

Offline Revolt426

Re: confessions of a 911 consspirator
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:49:49 PM »
This article appears to be based on a left right koolaid drinkers hopes that Obama will even mention 9-11 when he is in office.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 11:51:47 PM »
This article appears to be based on a left right koolaid drinkers hopes that Obama will even mention 9-11 when he is in office.

yeah i am about to reply to the email about that

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »
anything done by the governments will be white washed and no one will be held accountable why? if any government offical steps out of line a nuetron bomb will go off in dc thus bringing in the ZOG new world order why didnt they step out of the house room when the coup was under way because of that threat out of NORTHCOM. It is over for the most part the final incremental march is upon us and thus will begin the book of revelations prophecy and Obama is one of the many anti christs to come.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »
I think it's a great idea actually. Think of how much attention this would get if a bunch of big hollywood stars agreed to make it. If it was well done it could really open up a lot of people to the truth. Sad thing is great ideas are just ideas unless someone is willing to finance them.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:52 AM »
So many of the wealthy people in hollywood have failed the country that have given them their wealth... That is where grassroots funding and movements are going to go viral and all but a handful have mentioned 9-11.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »
i ripped apart the obama part and tied in scripture and warned to spread the word of obama's reichstag

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 12:43:56 AM »
The left wing media will expose a 9/11 truth.

it just going to suck and be much worse
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 01:25:04 AM »
This will be the biggest hit piece in the history of 9/11 TRUTH if you ask me.....YIKES!!!

Offline ES

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »
This will be the biggest hit piece in the history of 9/11 TRUTH if you ask me.....YIKES!!!

It's not even a movie or probably ever will be. Why don't you try reading the op instead of just comming on and spouting an uninformed opinion.

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 01:57:25 AM »
^Of course I read the whole thing friend. They are trying to make a movie, "Please submit ideas or questions for the movie", "This Film challenges the Bush admin official story", What am I missing here????

Did you read it??

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »
The movie’s script will be guided by the facts and evidence published in the books of Dr. David Ray Griffin, one of the world’s most respected 9/11 truth advocates and researchers. Having Dr. Griffin’s imprimatur will tell everyone who knows: “This film is worthy of being made.” With Dr. Griffin’s extraordinary books as resources, “Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator” will refute the official account of 9/11 by presenting evidence and testimony regarding the Twin Towers’ and Building 7’s controlled demolitions.

While the film carries over the power of Dr. Griffin’s books, its ability to offer a visual interpretation for emotions and relationships that illustrate his message – and bring it to the masses – is astounding.

The movie uses The 9/11 Commission Report and NIST’s Final Reports on the Twin Towers and Building 7, along with NIST’s “Answers to Frequently Asked Questions,” as the sources of testimony for the witnesses who believe and defend the Bush administration’s official story that the 9/11 attacks were planned and executed entirely by al-Qaeda under the guidance of Osama bin Laden.   

WE WANT YOUR HELP

What am I missing???

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 01:59:54 AM »
You sure were rude man. Anyway this is about making a fricken hit piece. That's what I think.

Offline ES

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 02:11:45 AM »
You sure were rude man. Anyway this is about making a fricken hit piece. That's what I think.

Well first of all the movie hasn't been made and you have already said it would be a hit piece. Why would you say that about a movie based on the work of Griffin? If it was based on his work how would it be a hit piece? His research and facts are the best out there. It's not like they are proposing to make some spoof about 911 truth or something. its just an idea on a way to wake people up through mass media.

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »
BIG centralized projects such as this seem to just GO WRONG.

Why debate when we have the smoking GUN= NO FORENSIC INVESTIGATION. What murder crime do you know of that did not have a forensic investigation other than 9/11?? DEBATE OVER.

Grass roots small clusters of infobombs and Creatively BIG movies with smaller tight knit people I think are our best shot in the long run.

DON'T LET ME STOP YOU THOUGH. TRY ALL DAY, I hope you succeed.

I was just giving my 2 cents.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 02:21:30 AM »
Maybe the real purpose of 9/11 was to lay the groundwork to enable them to rebuild the skeptics' trust in government? You know, Obama does a "real" investigation and in the end, many hang. Where would that leave us? You see, the system does work after all. The bigger the lie and all that jazz. Just sayin'.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline able

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 09:31:15 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtWcxozbcSY

notice its a "This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it."
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!