CheckpointUSA.org

Author Topic: CheckpointUSA.org  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Freeski

CheckpointUSA.org
« on: November 12, 2008, 03:18:01 pm »
CheckpointUSA.org

This is very cool and we should really support this brave patriot. He finds checkpoints/roadblocks and tests his Constitutional Rights with the agents. Well-filmed and fascinating: the best reality video you can get. It shows that when done correctly, we CAN win because the enemy knows they don't have a leg to stand on. They rely on fear to get us to "voluntarily" give up our liberty.

- Encounter with Homeland Security: http://www.youtube.com/user/CheckpointUSA

You're going to love it!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline plantop14

Re: CheckpointUSA.org
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:30:40 pm »
Excellent Freeski, thank you my fellow Canuck patriot! :)
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

xfahctor

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:40:05 pm »
Been around for a while, i love this site and the youtube videos....absolutely compelling stuff.
 We had one of these set up on a highway here in new hampshire last spring on interstate 93, at around the Lincoln area, for those not from the state,that is SEVENTY FIVE MILES from the Canadian border. I never went through it myself, I just took the old highway when ever I had to travel through the area.

Devotional Soul

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 03:41:57 pm »
Classic!  Give thanks for brave souls like that.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 03:48:05 pm »
Excellent Freeski, thank you my fellow Canuck patriot! :)

My pleasure, it's gutsy souls like this that keep me inspired!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 03:53:29 pm »
Been around for a while, i love this site and the youtube videos....absolutely compelling stuff.
 We had one of these set up on a highway here in new hampshire last spring on interstate 93, at around the Lincoln area, for those not from the state,that is SEVENTY FIVE MILES from the Canadian border. I never went through it myself, I just took the old highway when ever I had to travel through the area.

I searched for it here on the forum but couldn't find a reference - but if there's already a thread, please feel free to delete this or combine them.

Either way, it looks like this guy is now known at that one checkpoint and they just wave him through, although he still gets on them about the other violations - like the drug sniffing dog. Amazing how the supposed "keepers and protectors of the law" do everything they can to circumvent it. How can we trust the police or any government official when even they don't like or obey the law?

xfahctor

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 03:59:32 pm »
I searched for it here on the forum but couldn't find a reference - but if there's already a thread, please feel free to delete this or combine them.

Either way, it looks like this guy is now known at that one checkpoint and they just wave him through, although he still gets on them about the other violations - like the drug sniffing dog. Amazing how the supposed "keepers and protectors of the law" do everything they can to circumvent it. How can we trust the police or any government official when even they don't like or obey the law?
I think this is the first post in this forum I've  seen about the site, no worries anyway, I don't critisize for duplicate topcs anyways.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 04:08:55 pm »
This one is especially brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uw7506xMw