The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As īTHE NEW WORLD ORDERī

Author Topic: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As īTHE NEW WORLD ORDERī  (Read 37847 times)

Offline thedemonio

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As īTHE NEW WORLD ORDERī
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2014, 07:25:57 PM »
I have seen their sons and they aint special. haha

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:02 PM »
Numbers account for nothing and that has been proven repeatedly in HISstory.

What is wrong with The Sun in terms of celestial understanding? Are you more powerful or Eternal than The Stars of Heaven? Tell me what you own or how smart you are when you lose your time in The Temple of GOD.

Ancient religions are based on the same GOD but there is ONLY ONE TRUE Word of GOD'S and it is contained within HIS Holy Bible, a.k.a. The Book of Ages.

Science is dependent on The GOD of The Holy Bible and HE has made HIS plan for Adam/Mankind known as to keep this place an Eden (Paradise).

Man will not transverse The Throne of GOD via cern or any other means. This Time of evil and enslavement is coming to an end.

The new world order understands The Truth of Life that most have no clue about, which is why they call you "zombie", which is also straight from Scripture (different language), as are many of your words. They know GOD and know HIS Word is The Truth, which is why they want to murder all Christians and those that Truly UnderStand HIS Word. Their Time is nearly over and they're right to be afraid. To know HIS Truth and to turn against it... no sin will be forgiven and they will pay for their crimes in full if not repenting.

Sun Cult? I do not worship His Celestial Logos, but He does have The Keys to Life and death, does He not? FATHER said not to worship Stars and I do not, as HIS Temple is The Body of Man, which is why we are to love one another, just as Jesus did, The Perfect Logos/Image/Man of TIME.
I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?

Offline Complex History

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 11:59:13 PM »
I'm listening to Mystery Babylon and learning a lot about the Sun Cult, but my cousin is visiting next week, and I want to share the info with him, but he doesn't have 40 hours to spare.

Is there a 2 hour documentary that summarizes the facts in the 40 hour Mystery Babylon series? What documentary would you recommend that explains the mystery religion and secret societies that isn't quite so long?