Author Topic: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism  (Read 131198 times)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Re: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 04:11:17 pm »
Ok I don't see any inverted Pentagon in the Knights of Columbus symbol.  Again, you are really reaching here.

And I still think you are reaching.

I think we all know who's really "reaching" here.... ::)
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 02:16:13 pm »
The Rosary was not man made.  It was given to us by the Blessed Virgin Mary who gave it to St. Dominic in the 12th century.  http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/fatima/rosary.html
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Puff1

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 02:26:59 pm »
The Rosary was not man made.  It was given to us by the Blessed Virgin Mary who gave it to St. Dominic in the 12th century.  http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/fatima/rosary.html

The Rosary was given to St. Dominic in the 12th century by Mary?  How is that?  She had been dead for 1200 years.  Did he have a seance? 

From the link you posted:

"The Albigensians opposed Church authority, holding a dualistic view of reality with two 'gods,' one in which the spiritual realm had been created by the good deity and matter by the bad. They rejected the Sacraments as well as many basic Christian principles, including the resurrection of the body, and adopted an extremely rigorous view of life which condemned marriage, while they also favoured a form of suicide by starvation.

These ideas were considered a clear threat not only by the Church but also by society as a whole, and were condemned by numerous Church Councils. Despite this the movement grew rapidly and missionaries including Dominic were sent to convert them. He had partial success, but a Crusade, in which Dominic took no part, had to be launched against them, and this coupled with the Dominican Inquisition managed to destroy this heresy by the end of the fourteenth century.

Dominic's part in the development of the Rosary has been disputed, but there is no question that there has been a long-standing tradition in the Church which regards this particular form of meditative prayer as the best form of devotion to Mary, and hence ultimately to God, since prayer to Mary is not an end in itself, but leads to Christ."

I don't think further comments are necessary.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 06:27:53 pm »
Let's keep this thread on track.

Concerning the pyramid in the KoC logo: (I have circled it, since we have a blind arguer amongst us)  ;)

It is not a though pyramids are any stranger to Catholic symbolism..... ;D

Reminds me of..

Maestà (1285):

^ Painting by the first great artist of the Italian Renaissance, Cenni di Pepo Cimabue, depicts the Madonna (Mary) and Child (Jesus). Note: The pyramid behind their heads and of course, the Halo sun symbolism.

The Chigi Chapel in Rome, Italy:

^ Pyramid with the all-seeing eye of Lucifer (in my opinion). Note: The Satanic lighting bolt or Sig Rune (circled)

Catholic Triad (with pyramids behind their heads, of course!):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some more inverted pentagon's:

Dodge logo (not perfect, but close enough):

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 06:57:48 pm »

I joined the K of C in 2001 @ 19. to make my father happy.
I haven't gone to meeting in years.
just didn't look back.

they do good work. but that's what the freemasons and shriners say and do aswell.
and I don't trust them.

bad wrapped in good.

but the 1st degree initiation I will never forget what happened and what it was like.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2008, 11:56:03 pm »
Boy and you claim that I am laughable.

Do I dare dignify this with a response?  ::)

That isn't a pyramid.  That is a point , there is a difference.

Yes, it is representative of a pyramid. There is a reason why it is at top of the logo (minus the Iron Cross behind it)

And a pyramid, or triangle what have you, is not in itself evil.

That is correct. But why bring that up now, when it has no relevancy to the topic at hand?

I have pointed out already what the symbol used by the church of the pyramid with the eye and sun rays represents.  I have explained it all in full.

You have. I guess some people will never understand (even when shown) that there is always an exoteric (for the "Profane") and esoteric (for the Adepts and their initiates) explanation for any given symbol. 

This is just beyond reaching here.  It is really sad actually.

Jesus spoke of the hard of hearing...you are "hard of learning".

You are wasting your time trying to prove the Knights of Columbus to be evil no good doers..

Being a "detective" on symbology is not a waste of time. I have NEVER claimed that the Knights of Columbus was/is an evil organization. I am merely looking at the symbols they have incorporated into their logo.

..when there are far more important things to worry about right now.

Wrong. There is no greater need in this day and age, then to understand symbols. How can you combat your enemy if you do not even understand how he operates?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some additional proof that the Knights of Columbus logo is indeed Masonic-like.

Cement relief outside a Masonic building:

^ As you can see, the Knights of Columbus logo merely added a pyramid to the top of this same basic design.

Why, and what have we here? The same basic design yet again, this time appearing on the front of a piece of Bohemian Grove literature: 

^ Note: the Grove motto "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Close up with the Owl and a skull:

Once again, we find the same shape being used by a nefarious group. Ex Libris Donovan (unknown)

^ Supposedly the co-founder of the CIA belonged to this group, I have not been able to confirm that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More evidence Masonic-inspired symbology.

Some Catholic Order jewels/medals, including Knights of Columbus:

And what have we here!? A Knights of Columbus jewel which looks almost identical to that of a Masonic "Past Master"' jewel:

^ Note: The 4th Degree Knight medal with the inverted dove. (right hand side)

Examples of Past Master jewels:

Past Master aprons with the Past Master jewel:

^ Note: the "P.M." for Past Master.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 05:13:01 am »
The killer point for those who do not or could not believe that the K of C is nto the good and decent kind of organisation one would hope for is that there is a FASCES on their badge. You do not need to go esoteric for that one, it is a fascist symbol dating back to Roman times which actually gives fascism its name.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:26 am »
Thank you for cleaning up the thread, Biggs. The replies were boarding on the absurd.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 05:35:38 am »
agreed, dissent is fair but the last two replies were without point or fact of any kind
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2008, 01:16:04 am »

The good old Knights of Columbus or other Catholic Order, glorifying death:

Just like the good old Masons...

..Just like the good old Nazi's...

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2008, 01:22:50 am »
Has anyone ever exposed the secret degree rituals of the KOC?
I ask since it seems wild that we much of the masons yet a third rate catholic society I can find nothing on this.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2008, 05:05:22 am »
Exactly. They can only do good - just like the Masons. Nothing good is ever done in secret.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2008, 11:47:15 pm »
I ask since it seems wild that we much of the masons yet a third rate catholic society I can find nothing on this.

there are 4 degrees. 4th is called a knight, they are SUPPOSED to do service to the community, but its not like that lately... my grandfather was a 4th, thats about 40 years ago, now they let jews, and many converts become Grands so i understand why lately they do NO service to community.

but the same goes for the VFW... ever hear about the French Legion????

yeah i guess that is why this is a small fish frying thread.....
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2008, 11:54:41 pm »

Just like the good old Masons...

..Just like the good old Nazi's...

FYI masons oppose the knights of "benedict arnold".. that is pure reality, one is exclusive (koc) because in that token you never see a black man harassing the KKK to become a member. that sh\t dont happen, on the other hand the masons hide that for basic cause..

they worship the opposite..

lol at this thread.

i dont believe in a "satan" so it wont affect me even if others think it will, or people think jesus is satan like some backwards a## sit on my head and talk out my rear says so.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2008, 12:15:32 am »

Ok now how do I know that that is a picture of the Knights of Columbus?  Other than the fact that you say so.  How about something from before 1960 to prove your point?
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

fightbacknow

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:43 am »
Dawn,
Great post. Thanks. You listen to/read Alan Watt (www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com)?
I thought I was awake, until I started studying his findings. I found out that I was only to level 1 in my understanding of this world in which we live, until I went deeper into the esoteric meanings of the histories.  

As you've must of realized...It's all Freemasonry. The lower orders have no clue what the above are doing or what the Great Work really is about. The profane are 'in the dark'.

I've been/we all have been indoctrinated/programmed our whole lives by symbols, crafted words, crafted beliefs, crafted reality, (aka:the matrix/system - which was intentionally set up for US)

Have you ever given any thought to the fact that the masses have only been LITERATE for about the last 150 years or so? It blew my mind when thinking about this. The high priests of science and religion could tell the sheep (us) anything they wanted to that point and we would believe them because we had to (we wouldn't know any better).

The scientific dictatorship is here now and ramping up ever so quickley. The high priests of
conscience are bending and molding the masses to kill them and serve them.  

Those same priests of con-(kahn=kan=priest)-science have been around for thousands of years.  

Why in the hell do people (myself included until recently) believe history only started 2000 years ago? Baffles my mind now, that we could be so naive.

We ALL REALLY need to fully awake right now and get indignent.  

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2008, 02:21:06 pm »
yeah i guess that is why this is a small fish frying thread.....

Yep. This is only about their symbolism. Nothing more. If you want to turn it into more than that, be my guest.

How about something from before 1960 to prove your point?

How about if you stop telling lies? Oh wait, that's right I had almost forgot. You could not attend a Knights of Columbus meeting if you wanted to, considering that it is a SEXIST organization. Only men are admitted. But, being the good Catholic that you are, that isn't even an issue for you.

Dawn,
Great post. Thanks. You listen to/read Alan Watt (www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com)?
I thought I was awake, until I started studying his findings. I found out that I was only to level 1 in my understanding of this world in which we live, until I went deeper into the esoteric meanings of the histories. 

As you've must of realized...It's all Freemasonry. The lower orders have no clue what the above are doing or what the Great Work really is about. The profane are 'in the dark'.

Thank you. Yes, I do listen to Alan, however I do a lot of my own research as well. Alan does not talk about the esoteric nearly as much as he should (maybe to get us to buy his books?) His older shows are better, now he just reads news articles, which I find extremely boring.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2008, 02:42:40 pm »
This isn't only about symbolism.  The symbolism you are trying to connect is a very grave charge against the Catholic faith.  This is an attack on the Catholic church again.  Just look at your previous posts, not exactly only about symbolism is it?  The Catholic church has organizations for men and for women.  We believe that each has a very important but different role in the world and in the faith.  I don't see any men complaining that they can't become nuns because it is a women admitted only organization.  There are very good reasons why we don't like to make things coed. 

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2008, 02:53:32 pm »
Well, it is what it is. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. You can believe whatever you want to believe, that is your choice.

The fact is, I wouldn't want you to believe as I do anyway.  ;D

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:27 pm »
Yep. This is only about their symbolism. Nothing more. If you want to turn it into more than that, be my guest.

there is no references to the context construed, how or better why would i assist making a mountain from a mole hole.

most of the symbolism is from the masons showed as contrary, as i already know oppose the KOC org, the symbolism mentioned here is confused as;

the measuring thingy that masons use mistaken for one of these, columbus evidently sucked at charting destination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azimuth

scroll down to mapping. there for sea charting.

the medal is brace yourself, an iron cross on a jesus cross. more coincidence than any significance, noting its a roman institution, the iron cross wouldn't be a surprise, the crucifix is obvious. the only reason i have this "hidden" knowledge is i asked, a kid has not much to do at a bar when they cant drink. oh yes they all have a bar and big ass tv's that make them crowded during sports seasons.

the main insignia is a little far fetched by the way it was updated in the early 90's to that design. the old one was just in plain words.
knights
of
columbus

oh yes the fish fry, its a  :o that that organization has family events where as they assemble, for various reasons people would when they share commonality.

anyway i could find more symbolism at pac sun...

you would be more interested in such members that are also converted (like tony blair type) members of jesuits, rosicrucian, malta, or brace again, masons.

one question i have is why cant a koc member be a mason? find it out.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2008, 04:45:11 pm »
thank you Amd,  glad to see someone with a thinking mind here who can see logic and common sense.  Not everything is a conspiracy.  Oh, and the post Vatican II Knights of Columbus have female members.  They are called Ladies, and the men are called Sirs.  I am sure that will make you Dawnismygoddess feel less like they are "sexist" today.  I personally wish everything would go back to the way it was before 1958.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2008, 04:54:34 pm »
thank you Amd,  glad to see someone with a thinking mind here who can see logic and common sense.  Not everything is a conspiracy.  Oh, and the post Vatican II Knights of Columbus have female members.  They are called Ladies, and the men are called Sirs.  I am sure that will make you Dawnismygoddess feel less like they are "sexist" today.  I personally wish everything would go back to the way it was before 1958.

yes they are called the columbiettes they usually hold the organization events together, being as the men are more aware of the pitcher of beer then the event. they did start the fund raising for the blind too.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2008, 08:09:17 pm »

V. I. T. R. I. O. L.

By R.W.Bro.Leon Zeldis A.G.M

The word VITRIOL is displayed in the Chamber of Reflection, used in some masonic rituals as the first contact of the candidate with the Lodge. Its meaning is not always apparent, although its alchemical origin is well known.  The word is actually composed of the initials of a Latin sentence:

“VISITA  INTERIORA  TERRA  RECTIFICANDO  INVENIES  OCCULTUM  LAPIDEM”

Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (i.e. purifying), you will find the hidden stone. This has been interpreted as a message inciting the initiate to delve into his own soul in order to find wisdom. However, let us examine closely each of the words.

VISITA. A visit. This means that the initiate journey into his soul must be a two-way journey, like the course followed on a labyrinth, which ends by returning to the starting point. The initiate must not seek to remain inside. He goes and comes back. He visits.

INTERIORA. The interior, the inside. As The Gospel of Phillip, quoted in A Gnostic Book of Hours states: ‘The revealed one they call “the one who is below”, and the hidden one is supposed to be above him. It would be better for them to say, “The Inner and the Outer”, and “What is outside of the outer.” This means that the usual Gnostic principle “what is above is also below” can be transformed into “what is inside is also outside”.

TERRA. Earth, one of the alchemical elements. The ground, the basis, and also the material, terrestrial (as opposite to spiritual or ethereal). The body.

RECTIFICANDO. Like rectified alcohol. This means at the same time an act of purification and of straightening. Whatever is bent must be straightened. The straight path must be followed. By rectifying our thoughts and our actions we shall find the hidden truth.

INVENIES. Literally: “shall find”. The same root of “invention”. Coming upon something (previously unknown). Karl Popper maintained that scientific truth must be invented.

OCCULTUM. Here we find a connection with “occulum”, the eye. The T may refer to Templum, the temple. This can be intepreted as the All-Seeing Eye that dwells within the Temple.

LAPIDEM. The stone. Stone has many  connection with the sacred. Altars are made of stone. Kings are crowned seated on a stone. The symbolism of the stone is extensive.

By displaying VITRIOL to the eyes of the candidate, the intention is to teach him to search within his own soul and spirit in order to find the philosopher’s stone, that is, the key to understanding and eternal life.

Vitriol is also the name of a chemical compound: a caustic sulfate of various metals, such as copper, iron or zinc. The demonic aspect of sulfur and the yellow color is well known, this, together with the red of copper and the black of iron, are the basic colors of alchemical symbolism.

The rituals of the first degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite are strongly influenced by the symbolism of alchemy, and the decoration of the Chamber of Reflection is just one of the examples of this connection.

http://www.masonicpaedia.org/showarticle.asp?id=183

~~~~~~~   O   ~~~~~~~

http://masonictraveler.blogspot.com/2008/07/vitriol.html

~~ O ~~

vit·ri·ol n.
a. See sulfuric acid.
b. Any of various sulfates of metals, such as ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, or copper sulfate.

2. Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.

tr.v. vit·ri·oled or vit·ri·olled, vit·ri·ol·ing or vit·ri·ol·ling, vit·ri·ols
To expose or subject to vitriol.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Medieval Latin vitriolum, from Late Latin vitreolum, neuter of vitreolus, of glass, from Latin vitreus; see vitreous.]

~~~ O ~~~

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

vitriol - Noun
1. language expressing bitterness and hatred

2. sulphuric acid [Latin vitrum glass, referring to the glossy appearance of the sulphates]

ORWELL: “The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.”

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2008, 08:14:44 pm »

By R.W.Bro.Leon Zeldis A.G.M

The word VITRIOL is displayed in the Chamber of Reflection, used in some masonic rituals as the first contact of the candidate with the Lodge. Its meaning is not always apparent, although its alchemical origin is well known.  The word is actually composed of the initials of a Latin sentence:

“VISITA  INTERIORA  TERRA  RECTIFICANDO  INVENIES  OCCULTUM  LAPIDEM”

masons are different, there is a good thread on them...

i hope?

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:45 pm »
Ok now how do I know that that is a picture of the Knights of Columbus?  Other than the fact that you say so.

Some people can just never be pleased...wank wank wank. If you are here to defend them, how come you never do an iota of research yourself?
You have yet to post a single picture or link which DISPROVES what I am trying to show here.
It's amazing. For some reason only I am required to post links, pictures, etc. Your text-only counter arguments are boring, pointless, and haven't proved a thing.

"The Chancellor is the third ranking Council Officer. He is in charge of Vocations and indoctrinating new members into Council activities. His emblem is the Isabella Cross, with Skull and Crossbones; it is worn on a black over white ribbon. The Cross is self-explanatory, while the Skull and Crossed Bones are symbolic of man's mortality. The Chancellor wears a black robe trimmed with white and a white cincture with silver fringe. He also wears a black mantle with white roll collar."

These are NOT Knights of Columbus members:

The Skull & Crossbones is NOT used by the Knights of Columbus:

Where did I get this information? I just made it up out of thin air!

Amazing. Off the premier Masonic site on the web:
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/catholic_orders.htm

And I don't want to hear "oh that's just slander being done by the Masons". Oh no, if the KoC had an issue about this being on the biggest Masonic site on the web, it would have been pulled long ago.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2008, 09:24:19 pm »
Some people can just never be pleased...wank wank wank. If you are here to defend them, how come you never do an iota of research yourself?

L frickin o frickin L

just try making soldiers into kings..........

masonic ish is masonic ish...........

LOL hide the masons huH?  :D

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2008, 09:32:09 pm »

no, there is no secret in the 4th. anyone who is "catholic" is easy to sit in on anything. its like saying an iranian cant sit in on a islamic foundation...

4th is the highest, then comes grand knights, who act as a president of the local chapter..

VERY different from masons who have 33 1/3 degree. the 1/3 is never "spoke of".

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:33 pm »
(Please note that many of the fraternities listed in this section have no real connection to Freemasonry.  Many of these Orders were created and established by Masons but they are not recognized as being apart of the Masonic fraternity.)

It says right on the top of that link you posted that they only are listing other fraternal orders, and that many of them are no masonic.

this is what that link says about the Knights of Columbus...

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS   

Reverend Michael J. McGivney, Founder of the Order 

On October 2, 1881, Father Michael J. McGivney, 29-year-old assistant pastor at St. Mary's Church in New Haven, Connecticut, brought together a group of laymen with whom he discussed his dream for a Catholic fraternal benefit society. It not only would assist widows and orphans of deceased members through its life insurance program, but also would boost members' sense of pride in their Catholic religion, then frequently challenged in the anti-Catholic climate of 19th-century America. Father McGivney and his associates met several more times over the next several months to continue planning, and the new organization --the Knights of Columbus -- was formally launched in early February, 1882.

The officers of the new Catholic organization chose the name Knights of Columbus to honor Christopher Columbus, the Catholic discoverer of America. The word knights is also significant. We are ever mindful of the knightly qualities of spirituality and service to church that is embodied in the Knights of Columbus. The Order has evolved into a service organization with a strong family orientation. By the end of 1897 the Order was thoroughly rooted in New England, along the upper Atlantic seaboard and into Canada. Within the next eight years it branched out from Quebec to California, and from Florida to Washington.

oh wow, that sounds TERRIBLE!  Those evil Catholics trying to help families pay for life insurance.  And now, oh my goodness, it is a service organization with a strong family orientation!  That is just plain obvious, they are some secret masonic sect who want to kill us all!

As for the cross emblem you posted with the skull and crossbones, here is the explanation given by that link.

The Chancellor is the third ranking Council Officer. He is in charge of Vocations and indoctrinating new members into Council activities. At Fr. Rosensteel Council, the Chancellor usually acts as Council Activities Chairman as well. His emblem is the Isabella Cross, with Skull and Crossbones; it is worn on a black over white ribbon. The Cross is self-explanatory, while the Skull and Crossed Bones are symbolic of man's mortality. The Chancellor wears a black robe trimmed with white and a white cincture with silver fringe. He also wears a black mantle with white roll collar.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2008, 11:58:15 pm »
Now the explanation I can give for why that info would be on a masonic website, is as I said before.  the Masons had a coup d'etat in 1958 and took over the Vatican.  Now you see at Novus Ordo "Masses" fully attired freemasons in attendance.  Something that would never have been permitted before 1958.  Now the masons are running the Vatican, there are no more Catholics in Vatican City, and God is not smiling upon Rome as it is today.  I believe I have supplied information about this already in this thread, if not let me know and I will post some sources for you.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2008, 12:04:19 am »
Why did you not mention this before!? I did not see this information in this thread. Post some links please or whatever other information you have.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2008, 12:19:53 am »
http://www.cardinalsiriandtheplotagainstthepope.com/

www.thepopeinred.com

http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

I guess I lose track of where I post this info, because it is the sole purpose why I come into this forum, to spread the truth about what is happening in the Catholic church.  So many people believe the Catholic church is behind the NWO and all.  Infact, the Catholic church does not exist anymore in Rome.  The freemasons infiltrated and took over in 1958 just after the death of good Pope Pius XII (requiescat in pace).  They have elected anti popes for the past 50 years and have done a lot to attempt to destroy the church entirely.  I am part of the remnant church who reject the Second Vatican Council and all the changes made, and I reject the claimant to the throne of St. Peter.  I believe the Holy See has been vacant since 1958.  I also believe it is going to get much worse before it gets any better.  As it is I have to drive 90 minutes to get to Mass on Sunday because it is the closest church that has validly ordained priests who offer the Latin Mass (pre Vatican II).  The priests fly from Michigan and New York to give us the sacraments down here in Virginia.  They are not funded by or recognized by the local diocese.  Our little chapel is considered elicit.  If there is anything else you want to know, I am happy to oblige.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2008, 12:32:10 am »
What exactly is Vatican II? I have never heard of this before.

Also, what are your thoughts on Pope John Paul I? He died exactly 33 days after taking office. Do you think they killed him? Because as I am sure you know, they love that good old 33.

Pope John Paul I (b. 1912 - d. 1978):

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2008, 12:38:31 am »
Vatican II is the second Vatican council which was held in 1962.  It was opened under John XXIII and closed under Paul VI.  Read about some of the things those two did.  Paul VI said the UN was the only hope the world had for peace.  Paul VI also said and I quote "the smoke of Satan has entered the church".

Here is a link that will tell you about what has happened to the church since Vatican II

http://www.sspxseminary.org/apologetics/crisis/Vatican_II/statistics.shtml

John Paul I was not a good guy.  Just proves it by the fact that he took the names of the two successors elected after Pius XII.  I believe his death had something to do with the Italian Mafia and the Vatican bank.  I think he might have had a moment of conscience at the last minute and was going to expose the corruption.  I don't know too much about why he was killed.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2008, 12:43:43 am »
Wow. Interesting stuff.

Concerning JP I, that reminds me of Mozart who was a Freemason (as was his father) and I think he wanted to get out, etc. He was poisoned, dead at age 35.

So, who knows about JP I, maybe he wasn't going to go along with it anymore?

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2008, 12:52:43 am »
tis possible.  But regardless he was an anti pope.  This is why Catholics can't say for certain if a person is going to hell, no matter how bad they are.  They could repent before it is too late.  That is why we still have hope for the world.  IN the meantime we are just holding on and praying that this hell we are living in now will not get too much worse, and that we will one day not have to drive a million miles to get to Mass.  If this was pre Vatican II time, I would have a valid Mass a mile away at St. Richard's.  I could go to Mass everyday if I wanted.  Right now I am happy if I make it once a month because of the distance.  This is what Vatican II did.  And so much more than that.  This is why there were pedophile priests.  There weren't any before Vatican II changes kicked in, which made the process for the seminary very lax, and they let anybody in.  Now I hear they openly refuse most straight men and let all the homosexuals become priests.  They want to destroy the church and make it look like it is the church's fault, so the world will hate the church.  Wolves in sheep's clothing, they are.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2008, 01:01:02 am »
Have you heard of the Black Pope? What is that all about?

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2008, 01:10:26 am »
I think that is what people who are out of the loop of things refer to the Catholics electing their next elitist pope.  the problem is they think the Catholic church is as it always has been, and know nothing of the infiltration of the freemasons.  You should read the book Alta Vendita.

Freemasonry and the Subversion of the Catholic Church

By John Vennari
Editor, Catholic Family News
Transcript of a Speech given at the Fatima Peace Conference in Rome, October, 2001

This talk will be a brief expose of the 19th Century Masonic document “The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita”, which mapped out a blueprint, a plan, which will help us to understand what is the “diabolic disorientation of the upper hierarchy” of which Sister Lucy spoke. The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita, I believe, explains the root of that diabolic disorientation.

The Alta Vendita was the highest lodge of the Carbonari, an Italian secret society with links to Freemasonry and which, along with Freemasonry, was condemned by the Catholic Church.1 Father E. Cahill, SJ, in his book Freemasonry and the Anti-Christian Movement states that the Alta Vendita was “commonly supposed to have been at the time the governing center of European Freemasonry”2 The Carbonari were most active in Italy and France.

In his book Athanasius and the Church of Our Time, Bishop Rudolph Graber quoted a Freemason who declared that “the goal (of Freemasonry) is no longer the destruction of the Church, but to make use of it by infiltrating it.”3

In other words, since Freemasonry cannot completely obliterate Christ’s Church, it plans not only to eradicate the influence of Catholicism in society, but to use the Church’s structure as an instrument of “renewal,” “progress” and “enlightenment” - as means of furthering many of its own principles and goals.

An Outline

The strategy advanced in the Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita is astonishing in its audacity and cunning. From the start, the document tells of a process that will take decades to accomplish. Those who drew up the document knew that they would not see its fulfillment. They were inaugurating a work that would be carried on by succeeding generations of the initiated. The Permanent Instruction says, “In our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on.”

The Instruction called for the dissemination of liberal ideas and axioms throughout society and within the institutions of the Catholic Church so that laity, seminarians, clerics and prelates would, over the years, gradually be imbued with progressive principles.

In time, this mind-set would be so pervasive that priests would be ordained, bishops would be consecrated, and cardinals would be nominated whose thinking was in step with the modern thought rooted in the “Principles of 1789” (pluralism, equality of religions, separation of Church and State, etc.)

Eventually, a Pope would be elected from these ranks who would lead the Church on the path of “enlightenment and renewal”. It must be stressed that it was not their aim to place a Freemason on the Chair of Peter. Their goal was to effect an environment that would eventually produce a Pope and a hierarchy won over to the ideas of liberal Catholicism, all the while believing themselves to be faithful Catholics.

These Catholic leaders, then, would no longer oppose the modern ideas of the revolution (as had been the consistent practice of the Popes from 1789 until 1958 who condemned these liberal principles) but would amalgamate them into the Church. The end result would be a Catholic clergy and laity marching under the banner of the enlightenment all the while thinking they are marching under the banner of the Apostolic keys.

read the full article here..
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/alta_vendita.html

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2008, 01:46:13 am »
Ok, so my next question would be, now that you have shown that the Masons infiltrated the church in the late '50's, what do you think about the KoC? Have they been infiltrated or not?

I have some more symbolism I found. I will try to post it tomorrow.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2008, 01:59:46 am »
yes they have been, but my defense of them is that they were not originally bad.  There are no Catholics left in the K of C.  Nothing that is fully in league with Rome today and the Novus Ordo is untouched by the infiltrations.  Indeed I am certain that even among the remnant church there are some enemies in disguise.  There aren't nearly as many though because the traditional ways make it too difficult.  If only Catholics knew what the popes of old said about freemasonry and modernism.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/ENCYC/L13APOST.HTM

http://www.michaeljournal.org/humanumgenus.htm

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Pius10/p10moath.htm

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2008, 02:01:42 am »
Yeah, what about those edicts they used to issue against Freemasonry? What ever happened to that?