Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism

Author Topic: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism  (Read 197282 times)

Puff1

Re: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism
« Reply #200 on: January 27, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »
Of course Christ won't be reincarnated.  He is God.  He doesn't need to be born again to die again.  That happened once and only once.  

I hope you don't take my tone of writing to mean that I am speaking angrily toward you.  Only toward the crazies who believe Christ will be born again into the world.  He had one Mother, not two.  Nowhere in scripture or prophecy does it say He will come back again in the conventional way.

This is one of the points that is indeed very weird about this.  This guy they are saying is Jesus (in Rome) is supposedly 600 years old (approximately, I'm not going to look at the website again tonight) and is in a Syrian body, so I'm not clear on what the story will be about him being born in a natural way, because from what I read I get the impression that they're saying he supernaturally incarnated back into the world.  You and I know better, but most will not.  New agers and a large percentage of the world's religions already believe in reincarnation. 

Read the Maitreya thread, particularly the posts this morning.  There is more about this there. 

This time the world must answer its own offenses against God.  It isn't going to be a bed of roses.  We are going to see real evil roaming and ruling the world soon and only those cloaked with the armor of the Holy Ghost will be able to fight against that evil.

Believers who refuse the mark of the beast (system) will be killed in large numbers.  There are comments that have already been made about "fundamentalists" being resistant to the concept of Maitreya and the "group thinking" that He wants to instill on Share International's site.  Many of us are already experiencing the "wrath" of man, fueled by the spirit of antichrist, and yes you are right, it will get worse. 

Those given over to the evil however will face the wrath of God. 

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Puff1

« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

I think there's probably more truth to that than people realize, DawnIsMyGoddess.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »
Yup, the RCC and the Pope are Satan's minions IMHO.

Offline nustada

« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2009, 06:41:18 AM »
I'm glad that you understand that. 

Better be looking for the return of the real Jesus Christ rather than a pope.   

And just as a side note, I was very reluctant to go to Share International's website in the first place. 

The pope is a vicar of Christ, or replacement of Christ. Therefore, any pope is an anti-Christ.

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2009, 06:43:36 PM »
The pope is a vicar of Christ, or replacement of Christ. Therefore, any pope is an anti-Christ.

that is a pretty stupid conclusion to make.  The pope does not replace Christ, he merely represents Christ for the visible church on earth.  Protestants called their pastors vicars but no one is making a fuss about that.
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Size10

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »
Here's a collection of K of C and other Masonic cigar boxes from the Phoenix Masonry Masonic Museum:

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternal_cigar_boxes.htm

K. OF S.S. (Knights of the Skunk Skin)

Offline nustada

« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »

that is a pretty stupid conclusion to make.  The pope does not replace Christ, he merely represents Christ for the visible church on earth.  Protestants called their pastors vicars but no one is making a fuss about that.

Oh big difference? So does the pope have a special red phone to god that the rest of us don't? Protestant vicars are anti-Christ as anything that is against the teachings of christ are anti-Christ.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2009, 04:19:36 AM »
Oh big difference? So does the pope have a special red phone to god that the rest of us don't? Protestant vicars are anti-Christ as anything that is against the teachings of christ are anti-Christ.

well I don't exactly see anyone attacking protestants the way they attack Catholics in this forum.  The pope does not have a special line to God.  He does not converse with Him.  He merely represents His church and if he was validly coronated as pope it was done by an election guided by the Holy Ghost.  The pope is just a man, just as St. Peter was just a man but was given the keys to the kingdom of Heaven by God Himself.  God gave him the power to bind and loose in Heaven, not because he is great and holy, but because God so chose him.  I will trust God's judgment. 
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline Biggs

« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2009, 07:27:12 AM »
well I don't exactly see anyone attacking protestants the way they attack Catholics in this forum

I am with you on that point, people see Catholicism has having serious problems (Babylonian themes or whatever, but then cannot see much wrong with protestantism, ha ha, especially the extreme forms therein, the ones that hate everybody - seriously since when was religion supposed to be about hate) 
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline nustada

« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2009, 01:32:01 PM »
well I don't exactly see anyone attacking protestants the way they attack Catholics in this forum.  The pope does not have a special line to God.  He does not converse with Him.  He merely represents His church and if he was validly coronated as pope it was done by an election guided by the Holy Ghost.  The pope is just a man, just as St. Peter was just a man but was given the keys to the kingdom of Heaven by God Himself.  God gave him the power to bind and loose in Heaven, not because he is great and holy, but because God so chose him.  I will trust God's judgment. 

You misunderstand what the keys are

Luke 11:52
John 17:3
Acts 15:7

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2009, 02:37:42 PM »
You misunderstand what the keys are

Luke 11:52
John 17:3
Acts 15:7

Luke 11:52  the key of knowledge.  Christ did not give St. Peter the key of knowledge but the keys to the kingdom of Heaven.

I don't know what John 17:3 has to do with the keys to the kingdom of Heaven or with St. Peter.

And Acts 15:7 again has nothing to do with the keys to the kingdom of Heaven and with binding and loosing what is on earth with what is in Heaven.  I think it is you who misunderstand what the keys are.

Offline John Gault

« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2009, 12:49:59 AM »
Dawn interesting work on the research, the symbols of KofC that look familiar to the Free Masons. I like Prison Planet Forum's that do their homework. I will throw my 2 cents in on this topic, I will say I do not know the intentions of the founding Father of the Knights. Wether he wanted to mimic the Masons or be an alternative, but thats were the similarities end as far as I know. The Knights of today are a harmless organization, that basically does fund raisers for Catholic charities. The only benefit I see for their members besides doing charity work, is they have their own insurance company. They then can get some cheaper life insurance, I know what is the bid deal about that? The beer doesn't flow at meetings like it used to, probably because most of the members are older and they can't drink. The knights are suffering from low membership in many of their lodges, so their influence is also waning in many archdioceses thoughout the U.S.

My source for this is my 2 cousins, who are 4th degree and 3rd degree members.
I love my country, but I fear my government.

Dante: "Follow your own course, and let the people say what they will."

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2009, 02:27:35 AM »
Thank you, John.

I guess my point would be (addressing the content of your post), that when you think about it, all these clubs/associations/groups (Rotary Club, Lion's Club, etc) , are kind of acting like a type of gatekeeper. Their members are certainly not going to be encouraged to get any closer to the truth of how the world is really run.

In essence, their members are like "Mason's without aprons", and they all stink of Masonic-inspired colors/traditions/phrases, etc.

Now, I could very well be 100% wrong, but this is how I see it.

Offline Daniel Boone

• Immmm baaaack!!!
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
the Knights of Columbus is not a SECRET order.  Secret societies are banned by the Catholic church.  No Catholic is permitted to be part of one.  There is no conspiracy here!  You are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this.  And how very responsible of you not to attach any links whatsoever to this post.  How are you supposed to back up your info?  Who are your sources?
My father in law goes to his catholic church every sunday. He is also a freemason so lets not presume everything is as it should be shall we?

a little late i know, but i couldn't help myself  8)
I do not fear failure. I only fear the "slowing up" of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?

Offline John Gault

« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »
Thank you, John.

I guess my point would be (addressing the content of your post), that when you think about it, all these clubs/associations/groups (Rotary Club, Lion's Club, etc) , are kind of acting like a type of gatekeeper. Their members are certainly not going to be encouraged to get any closer to the truth of how the world is really run.

In essence, their members are like "Mason's without aprons", and they all stink of Masonic-inspired colors/traditions/phrases, etc.

Now, I could very well be 100% wrong, but this is how I see it.

Dawn, I wouldn't say you are even close to being 100% wrong. Those images are way to similar to be just a fluke. The Free Masons have a very strong influence on many groups. They also used many of the churches symbols so they could be easily confused with a religious order. In fact many Masons under the 33rd degree level believe they are religious friendly organization. So the Masons have a great strategy of blurring the lines of truth and lies. They have been at this game a very long time.

I say keep up your research, you are doing a good job. Also don't be to hard on catholicportugalian, I believe she means well. She is a Catholic to a fault, so she will come off rather combative at times and a little irrational. I think she has a lot to offer concerning the Catholic faith and could bring very valuable information to the forum. Hopefully she will share more of her insights concerning the false Pope and the hijacked Catholic faith. Both of you could be onto something that parallels each other.     

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »
Dawn, I wouldn't say you are even close to being 100% wrong. Those images are way to similar to be just a fluke. The Free Masons have a very strong influence on many groups. They also used many of the churches symbols so they could be easily confused with a religious order. In fact many Masons under the 33rd degree level believe they are religious friendly organization. So the Masons have a great strategy of blurring the lines of truth and lies. They have been at this game a very long time.

I agree. My great-grandfather was a Worshipful Master of his Lodge for many years. After he "retired" from the Masons, he joined the Rotary Club, and was Rotarian for the rest of his life. 

I say keep up your research, you are doing a good job. Also don't be to hard on catholicportugalian, I believe she means well. She is a Catholic to a fault, so she will come off rather combative at times and a little irrational. I think she has a lot to offer concerning the Catholic faith and could bring very valuable information to the forum. Hopefully she will share more of her insights concerning the false Pope and the hijacked Catholic faith. Both of you could be onto something that parallels each other.

Once again, we are dealing with the limitations of the message board medium, I'll bet if we could speak in person, it would not be nearly as bad.

Offline John Gault

« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2009, 11:57:06 PM »

Once again, we are dealing with the limitations of the message board medium, I'll bet if we could speak in person, it would not be nearly as bad.

So very true.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »
My father in law goes to his catholic church every sunday. He is also a freemason so lets not presume everything is as it should be shall we?

a little late i know, but i couldn't help myself  8)

I am sorry to tell you this but he does not attend a Catholic church.  He attends a novus ordo church which is not Catholic.   And All Catholics who choose to become freemasons are ipso facto excommunicated.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »

If you look in the bible thumping/atheism section you will see that I along with other traditional Catholics in this forum have posted quite a lot about the current crisis in the church and about the past 4 or 5 false popes in a row.  If you have trouble finding the info and are interested in knowing more just private message me and I will be happy to give you sources.

Offline John Gault

« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »
If you look in the bible thumping/atheism section you will see that I along with other traditional Catholics in this forum have posted quite a lot about the current crisis in the church and about the past 4 or 5 false popes in a row.  If you have trouble finding the info and are interested in knowing more just private message me and I will be happy to give you sources.

Thank you, I will look up that post. I have never been in that forum before, but I look forwarded to reading your information.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »
Thank you, I will look up that post. I have never been in that forum before, but I look forwarded to reading your information.

good.  I just started a thread there today on sede vacantism.  that has everything to do with the false popes and the mess in the church.

Offline kidA

5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!

Offline Frater EC

« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »
Don't forget these :)

LVX

"Inheritor of a dying world, long hast though dwelt in darkness. Quit the night and seek the day!"

Offline clearmyst

Blue mass and the KOC
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2009, 01:18:35 AM »
Found some interesting stuff while looking into the red mass and thought this would be a good place to put it

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/blue_mass.html

Bio of the current honcho
http://www.pittsburghsymphony.org/pghsymph.nsf/bios/Carl+A.+Anderson,+Supreme+Knight+of+the+Knights+of+Columbus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_A._Anderson
Not a bad midtime player it would seem....

Offline TRAAB

• The world in ruins
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »
it's crazy to see all of the symbolism, connected or not, being it evil or not.
The OTO symbols are very interesting, and i got around to reading some of crowley's books, 777, and liber al vegis(book of the law)
777 is very very hard to understand if you don't have any previous knowledge of numerology, and liber al vegis is as equal, but has only a bit to do with numbers, it is more of a guideline to the "law" of the universe.
when crowley aquired the transcripts, apparently "do what thou wilt" is the whole of the law, and "love is the law, love under will" or something along those guidelines.
i've always heard he sat in the great temple of giza and got them from an "entity"... wonder if its true..
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubblegum.

-Humankind is in this together, we all must unite to illuminate the darkness.

Offline nustada

« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »
"love is the law, love under will"

Thats why Crowley had his followers eat feces before he pissed on them for sexdual gratification. Sounds like love to me  ::). And when his mountain climbing team got killed in an avalanche, he said they deserved it because they weren't following him without reservation and so on.

Offline TRAAB

• The world in ruins
« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2009, 12:38:25 AM »
Thats why Crowley had his followers eat feces before he pissed on them for sexdual gratification. Sounds like love to me  ::). And when his mountain climbing team got killed in an avalanche, he said they deserved it because they weren't following him without reservation and so on.
yes exactly! always preach "love and free will" but worship f****** lucifer  >:(

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubblegum.

-Humankind is in this together, we all must unite to illuminate the darkness.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

Birds of a feather........

........flock together  (in case you didn't get it)

Offline metalfan_9

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »
I'm glad to see all this thought provoking information about the Knights of Columbus, I've been quite curious about them since I begun looking into secret societies, the occult and symbolism a few years ago. I have 4 family members that are Knights of Columbus and I've talked about my own personal research in the symbolism of their emblem with one of them.

I told him about things like how the fasces was also a fascist symbol used by Mussolini and the Italian Fascists. He kept telling me that I got the meaning of the symbols wrong gave me these definitions of the symbols from their site.

"The emblem indicates a shield mounted upon the Formée cross (having the arms narrow at the center and expanding toward the ends). The shield is that associated with a medieval knight. The Formée cross is the representation of a traditional artistic design of the cross of Christ through which all graces of redemption were procured for mankind. This then represents the Catholic spirit of the Order.

Mounted on the shield are three objects: a fasces (a bundle of rods bound together about an ax with the blade projecting) standing vertically and, crossed behind it, an anchor and a dagger or short sword. The fasces from Roman days, carried before magistrates as an emblem of authority, is symbolic of authority which must exist in any tightly-bonded and efficiently operating organization. The anchor is the mariner's symbol for Columbus, patron of the Order, while the short sword or dagger was the weapon of the Knight when engaged upon an errand of mercy. Thus, the shield expresses Catholic Knighthood in organized merciful action, and with the letters, K of C, it proclaims this specific form of activity."

http://www.kofc.org/un/eb/en/about/history/articles/emblem.html

He went on to tell me that most people are only members because of the life insurance discounts and that all they mostly do are fundraisers for the community. After a bit of talking he also told me that: "You learn a lot from the initiations too." Unfortunately that's all I was able to get out of him.

I also told him about Jeb Bush being a 4th degree member and that he was in the think tank Project for New American Century, since he's a 9/11 truther that certainly did not please him.

One of the members I know has been working at Canada's Department of National Defense for many years and another has the fastest growing mortgage company in Canada.

I think most of these guys mean good but don't understand the criminality and exploitation at the top.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2010, 02:52:04 AM »
My grandfather on my mother's side (the Irish Catholic side) was Knights of Columbus.  I think, like the Masons (at the lower levels at least), it is a fairly innocuous social organization.  I am sure some religious fanatics will take exception to this statement. I'm fairly confident AJ would agree.  He has said as much about lower level Freemasonry, and I think he would agree that most Knights of Columbus are not conspiring to take over the world.  (I'm not saying anything about the Pope or his underlings.  I'm not too fond of him either right now, and I'm not a practicing Catholic. As a matter of fact, right at the moment, I think I have gone back to atheism/agnosticism.)

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2010, 02:46:02 AM »
I told him about things like how the fasces was also a fascist symbol used by Mussolini and the Italian Fascists. He kept telling me that I got the meaning of the symbols wrong gave me these definitions of the symbols from their site.

The Fasces has ALWAYS been a symbol of power.

One rod or stick by itself can easily be broken - several rods or sticks bundled together, cannot. It is a NWO/ruling families symbol if ever there was one. 

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »

citizenx:
I think, like the Masons (at the lower levels at least), it is a fairly innocuous social organization.

Yep ... their organization is the epitome of top-down
pyramidal structure.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline metalfan_9

« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2010, 09:45:38 PM »
The Fasces has ALWAYS been a symbol of power.

One rod or stick by itself can easily be broken - several rods or sticks bundled together, cannot. It is a NWO/ruling families symbol if ever there was one. 

For sure, it goes back to Genghis Khan and Ancient Rome.

cover fire hero

« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2010, 02:23:47 AM »
Weishaupt wrote that the best place for them to hide is the three lower degrees of Freemasonry because no one notices the people in those degrees or expects anything of them.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2011, 12:48:55 AM »
Anyone here familiar with "Christian" Rock artist Michael W. Smith? Apparently, he's an occult member as well. Dr. Scott Johnson did a thorough teaching on occult symbols and how the occult have infiltrated churches, and would show off their symbology to let everyone know, pretty much how far they've infiltrated today's modern day church.

W. Smith would use those Ruhes(sp) symbols that Hitler and Nazi Germany used.

Scott's last teaching was very interesting - which made me think how my previous church shows a very subtle hexagram when you go to the church's web site(on their URL toolbar). :o

Offline Conspiracy Center

« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2011, 02:50:08 PM »

"As you know, this beautiful city of Québec, which is marking its 400th birthday this year, hosted in June the International Eucharistic Congress.   I am a fan of such Eucharistic Congresses, but – especially in view of my new job as Grand Master of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem – I had to be in Jerusalem for the transfer of authority from retired Patriarch Michel Sabbah to the new Patriarch, His Beatitude Fouad Twal, whom we are delighted and honored to have with us at this meeting.  Congratulations to you, Your Beatitude!

Since Quebec is celebrating its fourth centenary and since it has had such a successful Eucharistic Congress and since the former and present Archbishops of Baltimore are or will be with us during this meeting, I have a special request to make of Cardinal Ouellet.

Your Eminence, when [Jesuit] Father John Carroll, who was to become the first American bishop and the first Bishop and later Archbishop of Baltimore, accompanied John Adams and Benjamin Franklin to Québec to ask that the Canadians join in the American Revolution, the then Bishop Briand of Québec forbade his priests to have anything to do with the visitors and he actually excommunicated John Carroll.  Bishop Briand had his reasons, in that the British had guaranteed the Catholics of Québec freedom of religion, a freedom which was not guaranteed at that time in the original thirteen rebellious colonies, where Catholics were often discriminated against.  Bishop Briand saw no reason for Canadians to join the American colonies against the British, and he was very annoyed that a Catholic priest should be among those seeking to encourage Canadians to risk their religious liberty in what he considered to be a dubious cause.  So he excommunicated Father Carroll – and there is no record of which I know that such an excommunication has ever been lifted.

Your Eminence, Cardinal Ouellet, in the interest of better Canadian-American relations and in recognition of the facts that Americans now enjoy religious liberty and that Archbishop Carroll did a wonderful job as the very first bishop and archbishop in the United States, I would deeply appreciate it if you might lift the excommunication against John Carroll.  I’m sure that such an action would put the minds of his successors and their people much more at ease.  Cardinal Ouellet, we love you, we love Québec and we love Canada.  But we also love Archbishop Carroll and his successors.  Thank you for your consideration of this request!

Another indication of the maturity of American Catholics is that one of our own, Father McGivney, is now far advanced on the path to Canonization.  Father McGivney studied in Canada and worked in the United States and, of course, was the founder of the Knights of Columbus.  In recognizing him, the Church is recognizing all of you and the good which you all have done in following his advice and example.

As you know, Father McGivney will not be the first saint among the Knights of Columbus.  Among the heroic martyrs of Mexico in the first part of the 20th century were priest and lay members of the Knights of Columbus.

As you know by now, I am not only a Knight of Columbus, but also a Knight of Malta and especially a Knight of the Holy Sepulchre."

Offline Conspiracy Center

« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
Father John Carroll, a Jesuit, also played a pivotal role of influence on the Continental Congress through his cousin Charles Carroll, a member of the Continental Congress. John Carroll was also a diplomatic representative of the Continental Congress to Quebec seeking the support and assistance of the French Canadians against English rule.
Reports of Jesuit collusion with the American rebels

Benedict Arnold

Henry Clinton

Frederick Haldimand

http://books.google.com/books?id=q7cTAAAAYAAJ