Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism

Author Topic: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism  (Read 189775 times)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:11:11 AM »
Here is some Knights of Columbus (KoC) symbolism

The KoC is a global Catholic fraternal order founded in 1882 by Father Michael J. McGivney. Catholic men at the time were forbidden by the church to join Freemasonry, so McGivney founded the KoC as (to put it in his words) "an alternative". The KoC also has degrees just as in Freemasonry, although there are only 4 degrees, instead of the 33 as there are in Masonry.

One need only look at the KoC logo to see that it is heavily Masonic. Among the Masonic symbols we see is a Fasces, an inverted Pentagon, and the Iron Cross in the background orientated in such a way that it forms an Oblong Square (which is the 47th problem of Euclid, so beloved by Masons)

Knights of Columbus logo:

Knights of Columbus 4th Degree logo:

Looking at this logo, you can see that it prominently features an inverted dove. This symbol is rather nefarious and is used by Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), which was established by the infamous English black magician and renowned Satanist Aleister Crowley in 1904.

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) seal:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some examples of the 47th problem of Euclid:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples of Inverted Pentagon's:

^ Note how closely this pentagon resembles the one in the KoC logo.

^ Note: "rite" such as the Scottish Rite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples of Fasces:

Colorado state seal:

National Guard Bureau seal:

National Sheriff's Association:

Reverse side of the Mercury Dime (1916–1945):

U.S. Senate seal:

Lincoln Memorial:

House of Representatives chamber:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not to say that Alan Keys is a nefarious individual. However, when the society he belongs to is using this kind of imagery, we should ask ourselves questions.   

Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
Re: Knights of Columbus, OTO and other symbolism
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:41 PM »
the Knights of Columbus is not a SECRET order.  Secret societies are banned by the Catholic church.  No Catholic is permitted to be part of one.  There is no conspiracy here!  You are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this.  And how very responsible of you not to attach any links whatsoever to this post.  How are you supposed to back up your info?  Who are your sources?
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
Sorry. It is not a secret order, I guess I am just too used to always putting secret before everything these days. The KoC is a Catholic fraternal society. (Link to the KoC website HERE).

However, I still maintain that one can tell much about any particular group/organization/society, etc by what symbols they choose to use. The symbols chosen by the KoC are differently Masonic and not Christian at all.

As for me not putting down any links, I generally go not post links in my threads because I like to let the imagery do the talking, and the viewer can make up his or her mind about what was presented. I am not here to convince anyone or anything. I only present the visual evidence.

As for your claim that "secret societies are banned by the Catholic church", what do you think about the following images?

Once again, I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I just present the visual imagery. Let the chips fall where they may.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
Visual imagery of what?  There is no explanation as to what those pictures are.  And I meant when you supposedly quoted the founder of the KoC saying he founded it as an alternative to the freemasonic society, where is your source?  You can't just quote a guy and not site a source for that quote.  You don't know if you could be slandering him if you are just repeating something you heard.  So you need to back up your statements with sources.   Thank you.
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 12:56:01 AM »
koc was a foundation to oppose masons or secret society, now its just a bunch of sheeple with paranoids saying its the vatican or whatnot, in fact they are as dangerous as a sunday football game with unlimited booze.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Puff1

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
the Knights of Columbus is not a SECRET order.  Secret societies are banned by the Catholic church.  No Catholic is permitted to be part of one.  There is no conspiracy here!  You are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this.  And how very responsible of you not to attach any links whatsoever to this post.  How are you supposed to back up your info?  Who are your sources?

catholicportugalian - not addressing the KofC here, but look into the symbolism and rituals of the RCC itself, particularly it's ties to the Babylonian mystery religions.  Read about the Jesuits and Knights of Malta - look for the oaths.  You can find them online....

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »
Puff, look at the origination of those oaths.  The library of Congress?  how does that prove that the oaths are genuine?  It doesn't!  It costs $30 to have something put in the library of Congress.  Don't believe everything you read. There is no Babylonian ties to Roman Catholicism.  Having a similarity doesn't mean they come from one another.  If someone grows an apple tree in India identical to one in England, that doesn't mean they are tied together.  You people read way too much into things.

Puff1

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »
Puff, look at the origination of those oaths.  The library of Congress?  how does that prove that the oaths are genuine?  It doesn't!  It costs $30 to have something put in the library of Congress.  Don't believe everything you read. There is no Babylonian ties to Roman Catholicism.  Having a similarity doesn't mean they come from one another.  If someone grows an apple tree in India identical to one in England, that doesn't mean they are tied together.  You people read way too much into things.

Reliable information is available from a variety of sources.  It's up to you to determine whether or not you want to take the initiative to learn.  Most of it should be quite obvious.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 02:47:04 PM »
There is no Babylonian ties to Roman Catholicism.

Oh, that is to much. Thats like saying a zebra dosent have stripes.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »
Anyone who knows Catholic teaching, Catholic dogma and doctrine will tell you that those oaths are fony.  They have been proven to be so, but I am guessing you haven't looked at that information.

http://www.geocities.com/okc_catholic/articles/jesuit_oath.html

Puff1

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
My post wasn't limited to just the oaths, but the RCC as an institution.  I appreciate the link, but I don't need to read it.  You have chosen to deny the history of the institution that you're a part of and the origins of it's practices.

Offline Dok

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 05:17:46 PM »
I do not deny the history of the Roman Catholic church or the origins of its practice.  My view of it however is much different from yours.  You cannot say that your view is fact.  It is opinion.

You have in the past.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »
Visual imagery of what? There is no explanation as to what those pictures are.

There doesn't need to be. It is all pretty self-explanatory.

On the pecking order of nefarious organizations, the KoC would be near the bottom. However, this doesn't mean that they don't have some influence.

Bush meets 4th Degree Knights:

Jeb Bush is also a member and 4th Degree Knight:

^ Oh yeah, and I just made that up, so click HERE for confirmation that I am lying. I am so bad at lying that I couldn't even use an official source! This link will take you to an old Geocites website that some college student operates out of his mothers basement. Sorry, it's the best I could do.

Once again, the whole point of this thread doesn't really have anything to do with the KoC themselves, it had to do with symbolism. I can't seem to get that through your thick heads tho.

There is no Babylonian ties to Roman Catholicism.

That is one of the most laughable statements I have ever read on a message board. Even an elementary look at the symbolism used by the Roman Catholic Church over the centuries, will immediately show links to Gnostic and Pagan roots.     

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 02:48:20 AM »
Yes what utter nonsense that there could ever be a connection between Rome and Babylon, the world if flat and thats all there is to it!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 03:53:27 AM »
Don't even get me started...

Vatican painting. Note the Ouroboros (snake eating its own tail - which represents infinity):

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 11:02:52 AM »
ok Dawn, you still haven't told me what the previous pictures you posted were of.  And I have already explained the origin of the last symbol you decided to connect.  It was used by the Catholic church before the masons decided to steal the idea.  The pyramid represents the Holy Trinity, the eye is the all seeing eye of God, and the sun rays represent divinity.  Don't you people have any new arguments?  I mean how many times do I have to keep coming back and explaining this one?

Offline Dok

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:48 AM »
ok Dawn, you still haven't told me what the previous pictures you posted were of.  And I have already explained the origin of the last symbol you decided to connect.  It was used by the Catholic church before the masons decided to steal the idea.  The pyramid represents the Holy Trinity, the eye is the all seeing eye of God, and the sun rays represent divinity.  Don't you people have any new arguments?  I mean how many times do I have to keep coming back and explaining this one?

Just like Catholics to take Pagan practices and try to Christianize them, hey thanks. Look at Christmas what a heresey. same as Easter a pagan god, nice. Yes Babylon is alive and well.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Shorebreak

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 11:41:32 AM »

I've thought about joining the KoC.

My two biggest beefs with them are

1) the name: Who would name their organization after a genocidal mass murderer? It's no different than having the Knights of Hitler had the Nazi's been handed the victory in WWII.

and 2) the organizations activities. As an organization within a Christian church, you would think that their activities would be centered around spiritual growth, with outreach as one of it's fruits. Instead, the focus is on whose paying the bar tab, with outreach as an excuse to spend one night a week drinking beer.

I certainly and absolutely don't believe that any of their activities are NWO related - at least in modern times. With the exception that it may be a distraction from spiritualty by giving men an excuse to say that they're active in their church and community, yet never leading them into a true Christian life.

Besides, I know too many members - including the leaders - who are just regular guys. They were raised going to church once a week and they like drinking beer and running fund raisers for church and community events. No big deal at all. I think that there's a lot of better things that people could be doing, but that's about it.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »
Since when was  Columbus a mass murderer?  I think you might have your history a tad bit mixed up there.  I believe the point of calling the group the Knights of Columbus was because the main reason for Isabel and Fernando of Spain to fund Columbus quest was to spread the faith, to be missionaries to any natives they came across.  Isabel even expressly forbid Columbus to take natives as slaves, as it was against their religion.  Read the book "Isabella of Spain"  by William Thomas Walsh.  It talks a lot about Columbus.   

As for the rest I really don't know much about the activities of the Knights of Columbus except that they do a lot of fundraisers and get togethers.  I am definitely on the same page with you about them not being part of the NWO.  Definitely reaching there on that one.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »
Since when was  Columbus a mass murderer?  I think you might have your history a tad bit mixed up there.  I believe the point of calling the group the Knights of Columbus was because the main reason for Isabel and Fernando of Spain to fund Columbus quest was to spread the faith, to be missionaries to any natives they came across.  Isabel even expressly forbid Columbus to take natives as slaves, as it was against their religion.  Read the book "Isabella of Spain"  by William Thomas Walsh.  It talks a lot about Columbus.   

Wow, now you are taking the biscuit, Columbus was a mass murderer, ask the people of Haiti, himself and his crew slaughtered them and raped loads of women, many taking sex slaves as young as 12 years old

Further, the Knights of Columbus have f*** all to do with Christopher Columbus and a great deal to do with the symbol of the Columbe (a dove) which is another name and representation of Simiramis/Isis the wife god of Amen Ra/Osiris/Nimrod

hence why there are Illuminati/NWo organisation such as KofC, Columbia News Network etc etc

p.s. I am likely to tidy up this thread and delete most of the conversations on it to leave the informative images as a reference point for visitors to the NWo Cultish Foundations section
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Shorebreak

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »
Since when was  Columbus a mass murderer? 

Start with this:

Columbus and Genocide

The discoverer of the New World was responsible for the annihilation of the peaceful Arawak Indians

http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1975/6/1975_6_4.shtml

and this:

http://latinamericanhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/genocide_in_the_new_world

Remember - history is written by the victors. We've been raised and trained on the legacy of Columbus from the European perspective - as great discoverer, founder of new lands, and spreader of Christianity to the New World.

That's the victors story. In reality, it was a slaughter.

Puff1

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »
Just like Catholics to take Pagan practices and try to Christianize them, hey thanks. Look at Christmas what a heresey. same as Easter a pagan god, nice. Yes Babylon is alive and well.

The Wal Mart here couldn't even wait until after Thanksgiving to erect their Jezebel tree, I noticed they put it up the day after they got finished celebrating 'halloween' (how fitting.)  Gotta get everybody into that "ChristMASS" spirit early I guess. $$

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »
Wow, now you are taking the biscuit, Columbus was a mass murderer, ask the people of Haiti, himself and his crew slaughtered them and raped loads of women, many taking sex slaves as young as 12 years old

Further, the Knights of Columbus have f*** all to do with Christopher Columbus and a great deal to do with the symbol of the Columbe (a dove) which is another name and representation of Simiramis/Isis the wife god of Amen Ra/Osiris/Nimrod

hence why there are Illuminati/NWo organisation such as KofC, Columbia News Network etc etc

p.s. I am likely to tidy up this thread and delete most of the conversations on it to leave the informative images as a reference point for visitors to the NWo Cultish Foundations section

I have read about Columbus, and again a lot of history is distorted.  Ask the Haitians?  You mean the ones alive today?  How would they know?   Perhaps if you tried reading a source that tried to give a fair perspective, such as William Thomas Walsh, a great and accurate historian, you may have a different opinion.  The point however is not what you or I think of Columbus.  The Knights of Columbus was not founded for the purpose of raping and pillaging.  That is ridiculous.   And the dove symbolizes many things.  For Catholics it is the Holy Ghost.  And a dove descending is the Holy Ghost descending upon the church.    And I don't think it would be fair of you to delete most of the conversations in here (particularly my or anyone else's defense of the knights of Columbus) and just post pictures that don't have any captions.  I to this moment have not gotten an explanation for what those pictures are supposed to be.  It would be nice if there was some fairness here.  There is a heck of a lot of discrimination against Catholicism in this forum, even among moderators.  You forget that there are numbers of Catholics on your side, like me.  It is really a good idea to divide us from the group?

http://www.therealpresence.org/archives/Christopher_Columbus/Christopher_Columbus_003.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Christopher-Columbus-Questions-Civilization/dp/1889439347

Offline Biggs

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »
I did not say the KofC were formed to rape and pillage, I said Columbus and his crew raped and pillaged

as for deleting posts, I am not one of those anti-Catholic right wing protestants, some of whom are cointel anyway

I have no problem with Catholics, only with Catholic symbolism and babylonian illuminati control , same as I have a problem with these things with regard to 'my' Royal family (being a brit), or most other organised religions

p.s. I know you think it is unfair but I will do it anyway, these threads tend to get derailed by such to and fro arguments, if you really want I can separate out the conversation and dump it in the religion section
STOP THE KILLING NOW

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 12:41:32 PM »
I understand that to and fro arguments can take away from the point of the subject.  But I don't think it would be right to just leave the photos posted by dawnismygoddess when this person doesn't give any captions or sources for their statements and photos.  Like I said, I still have no idea what those photos of masked men are supposed to be about.  And you wouldn't be the first to think that Catholic symbolism is based on Babylonian so and so.   I have gotten that a number of times.  Gotta remember however that a symbol itself is not intrinsically evil, unless it is blatantly made to be.  Look at the actions and words of an organization, not just symbols they use.  And the symbols they do use, look at the reason behind it.  The Catholic church has a particular meaning and purpose behind every single item placed inside the church, as it does with every symbol.  Pay attention to that. 

If I were a moderator, I would demand a source be sited for the photos and statements, for the sake of preventing false information and slander.  If nothing is supplied I would delete the topic all together.

Puff1

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
In regard to the symbology of the sun's rays above, an explanation (in the RCC's own words):

Now a professed Christian, Constantine nevertheless remained a devout sun worshipper. “The sun was universally celebrated as the invincible guide and protector of Constantine,” notes Edward Gibbon in his classic Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, ch. xx, par. 3.

Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

"Had she not such power, she could not a done that in which all modern religionists agree with her; -she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day of the week, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.” Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism On the Obedience Due to the Church

“It was the Catholic church which…has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

Isaiah 14:12-14 “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! 13 For you have said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:02 AM »
ok Dawn, you still haven't told me what the previous pictures you posted were of.

Like I said, I still have no idea what those photos of masked men are supposed to be about.

Please. Stop playing dumb. Are you kidding me? Isn't it obvious? As a Catholic you should instantly recognize what those pictures are of. But then again, there are no secret Catholic orders. I forgot. 

And I have already explained the origin of the last symbol you decided to connect.

Not in this thread.

It was used by the Catholic church before the masons decided to steal the idea.

Wow. Just wow. And who pray tell, did the Catholic church get their symbolism from?

Let's see, here is a small hint. You see, there was this civilization that existed thousands and thousands and thousands of years before the Catholic church. We refer to them today as the Ancient Egyptians. This ancient had many symbols that they used, but perhaps none was more sacred to them then the symbols of their Godhead.

The most important of these was Isis, Osiris, and Horus.

Isis (represented by the throne), Horus (represented by the eye), and Osiris (represented by the man):

The pyramid represents the Holy Trinity, the eye is the all seeing eye of God, and the sun rays represent divinity.

You are so Profane it hurts my head. I guessing you would gobble up just about anything the Church told you. That's quite alright though, because the Church needs as many repeaters like you as they can get. They have to keep this two thousand year old scam going you know.

The all-seeing eye of Horus:

Sun rays/sun worship:

The Great Pyramid of Giza:

But I don't think it would be right to just leave the photos posted by dawnismygoddess when this person doesn't give any captions or sources for their statements and photos.

Speak for yourself. Where are your sources and/or links? Like I have already stated, one does not need them, the photos are self-explanatory. Stop wanking about captions, if you are too lazy to do your own research that isn't my fault. Additionally, you haven't posted a single shred of visual evidence to support your arguments.

(Sorry, a link to Amazon.com about a book doesn't count. We can't read anything there. That would be like me posting a link that shows up 404)

If I were a moderator, I would demand a source be sited for the photos and statements, If nothing is supplied I would delete the topic all together.

Unbelievable. Censorship - just like the good old Catholic Church itself. Thank God you are not a moderator, or we wouldn't have freedom of speech here.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 10:43:29 PM »
Oh so you are the only one allowed to post things and not offer any explanation or sources?  I will be happy to do some defending once I find out what those pictures are of.  how am I supposed to do research on a picture that I don't know a thing about.  I am not playing dumb here.  i seriously have never seen anything like that before and want an explanation for what it is.  If you can't offer it, how can you consider yourself as a credible source?  As a Catholic I should have no idea what those pictures are of.

As far as those egyptian symbols, you are really stretching it there.  There is no proof to say that the Catholic church got anything from the egyptians, that is all just theory and speculation.  How about sound evidence?

And I offered more than one link, and it was specifically to do with Christopher Columbus, a defense of him.  Just look at the post again, it's there.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
Wank, wank, wank.

Here is some more Inverted Pentagon symbolism. Just like the Inverted Pentagon so prominently displayed in the Knights of Columbus logo:

^ This symbol has nothing to do with Freemasonry! It is not connected to Masonry in any way, shape, or form. See below for visual proofs.

A Masonic Lodge seal displaying an Inverted Pentagon:

National Treasure movie intro:

^ Inverted Pentagon just to the right of the Compass & Square.

Inverted Pentagon logo of the Order of the Eastern Star:

^ Note: the Inverted Pentagon both inside and outside the Inverted Pentagram star. Masonic order for women (although men are not disbarred from membership)

The Pentagon:

^ When viewed on a map, the Pentagon in inverted. Note: all land maps are read with North orientated up.

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 06:10:31 PM »
Ok I don't see any inverted Pentagon in the Knights of Columbus symbol.  Again, you are really reaching here.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
I see a fasces (in the badge) and a pyramid as viewed from above, not exactly innocent symbols to say the least
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
What's the matter? Those prescription-strength glasses not working out?  "Those with eyes to see" I guess.....am I cursed or blessed?

I see a fasces (in the badge) and a pyramid as viewed from above, not exactly innocent symbols to say the least

Yeah, I already addressed the Fasces in the master post. I didn't cover the Pyramid (in the logo itself that is) although I knew it was there. I'm just waiting for the "what Pyramid?"

The anchor and sward are Masonic symbols too.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) seal:

Looking through the images and for some weird reason this got me thinking and I realized as a child I had seen this symbol before minus the pyramid and eye and we have these:

If you also have a quick search around you can also find some with the dove atop of inverted pyramids.

Can't find the image at the moment but I am 100% certain there are medals with the dove and chalice minus the pyramid and eye being used for this particular ritual ceremony.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »
seriously, folks, don't you think you are really just reaching a bit too far here to find any slight similarity?  Come on, get a life, because this is just ridiculous.  A dove itself is not intrinsically evil, so how can it be evil to use a dove symbol?  Just because some other group used to once doesn't mean the church is copying that group which somehow proves the church is evil.  This is stupid, and you people could really be using your time better in this fight for the truth.  Just listen to Alex Jones' show from today and what he calls people like you who think the Catholic church is the the Illuminati head and so on.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »
seriously, folks, don't you think you are really just reaching a bit too far here to find any slight similarity?

Are you addressing me here? Because there is not a  "slight similarity" between the inverted pentagon in the KoC logo and the other inverted pentagons which I posted. They are one and the same thing. Don't even get me started on the Masonic roots of a "normal" pentagon.  ;)

A dove itself is not intrinsically evil, so how can it be evil to use a dove symbol?  Just because some other group used to once doesn't mean the church is copying that group which somehow proves the church is evil.
Agreed. There is nothing evil about a dove. What I was addressing was an inverted dove (upside down). I was just showing that is has been used by other groups.

people like you who think the i head and so on.

I don't want you to paint me with this brush. I have never said that the Catholic church is the head of the Illuminati, all I was showing is the symbolism. I am not a member of the "Jesuits are behind it all" crowd. In fact, those people drive me nuts, because its a lot more complicated then that.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 09:58:02 PM »
The only person I can think of ever coming close to saying the Catholic Church was the Illuminati head was Amishism,though not even he thinks that.

As Dawn said above it is far more complex system to be able to point ones finger at any one particular group,organization etc.,they just play their part as every other cog of the machine does for the system of control to work i.e fear,division,control in its most basic form of course.

“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:39 AM »
seriously, folks, don't you think you are really just reaching a bit too far here to find any slight similarity?  Come on, get a life, because this is just ridiculous.  A dove itself is not intrinsically evil, so how can it be evil to use a dove symbol?  Just because some other group used to once doesn't mean the church is copying that group which somehow proves the church is evil.  This is stupid, and you people could really be using your time better in this fight for the truth.  Just listen to Alex Jones' show from today and what he calls people like you who think the Catholic church is the the Illuminati head and so on.

Why don't you get a life instead of trolling all the catholic threads
 :D

Offline Biggs

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »
Why don't you get a life instead of trolling all the catholic threads
 :D

I could not agree more, anyone who so blatantly denies to even consider that all this babylonian and egyptian symbolism in the Catholic church represents a serious problem is clearly fooling themselves, or is just a troll. I have tried to give CP a fair shout as he is not offensive as some however, his sneery type of posts make him look laughable.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

• Isabel la Catolica
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
Ok I will say again, I am a she not a he.  And I still think you are reaching.  If a muslim mosque is converted to a Catholic church, does that make the Catholic church muslim?  I can't help but see a lot of what has been posted here as just really really stretching to find any similarity.  Just because the egyptians painted an eye doesn't mean the Catholics took it from them.  and so on.

Offline Dok

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 04:33:28 PM »
How about the Rosary, did they take that from the Eastern Mystery religions? They had it first.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!