Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Author Topic: Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville  (Read 69576 times)

Offline Terral

Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville
« on: November 11, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »
Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

Notice the vegetation and grass which has overgrown the crash imprint already! This is what most might assume are the wingtips and the tail fin imprinted onto the ground. Yet they are completely over-grown with grass! And grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning pit walls! This must be some kind of new Sunni Muslim Prairie Grass, which is able to grow back in minutes! This shows that a large portion of the imprint of what we were told was Flight 93, was made long before 911! And that the owner of this property is a key witness, and a probable player into what really happened on 911! This crash site was pre-made, and shows no wreckage, nor burning jet fuel. Two staples of every airplane crash before 911! The owner of this property is one of the players in 911!

There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:
Flight 93:

Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media

An article detailing Flight 93's last minutes was briefly available at dailynews.yahoo.com on 9/11/2001. It [does] not fit the official story of the last moments of Flight 93 and rapidly disappeared from news websites, but it can still be found at the web archive: It was reported that a missile was heard before the crash: Debris fell from Flight 93 nearly six miles from the crash scene . . . human remains were found miles from the crash scene . . . light debris was found eight miles from the crash scene . . . and the following footage proves Flight 93 did not crash in a single piece but came apart in midair and scattered over a wide area . . .

Must see rare footage = <...NBC News Report.

The military refused to rule out a shoot down on September 15, 2001... ...and the Washington Envoy to Canada says Bush ordered a shoot down . . . What else is the government concealing about 9/11?

Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral

TheGoodFight1984

Re: Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »
Hmm, good stuff Terral, I'd never noticed the intact grass before, good observation. It is glaringly obvious to any person with two functioning eyeballs that no plane crashed at this site.

What seems to be a great inconsistency here, or at least the first thing that struck me, was that in the news video posted above, they state that the FBI were treating it as a crime scene, and closed the place off, erected tents etc, now why did they not treat the WTC in exactly the same fashion?

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
Where has the UAL flight 93 aircraft ended up you think?
UAL must have reclaimed the aircraft logically speaking.

Was it hijacked by extra-terrestrials and taken to some other galaxy?
The Sky is My Home

Offline Terral

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 03:17:30 PM »
Hi Good:

Hmm, good stuff Terral, I'd never noticed the intact grass before, good observation. It is glaringly obvious to any person with two functioning eyeballs that no plane crashed at this site.

If anyone here can produce a picture of Flight 93 crashed ‘anywhere,’ then this is your golden opportunity to offer support for the Official Cover Story LIE. This Flight 93 case is the prime example of the American people and the world being DUPED by Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all of their DoD/FBI/CIA Inside-Job cohorts. All that appears in the Official Government Evidence is an empty 20-feet diameter hole with grass growing on all the inclines! :0)

You can see a man walking to our left wearing a dark shirt and light-colored pants, but nothing even resembling a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. You want a big kick in the pants? :0)

Click Here:

This is a picture of the empty Shanksville field taken on 4/20/1994 courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey. You can see the darkened area where Senor Bush says Flight 93 created the empty hole already formed. The Inside-Job bad guys detonated a missile in the empty elongated hole and added some trash to DUPE people into believing a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here. :0)   

What seems to be a great inconsistency here, or at least the first thing that struck me, was that in the news video posted above, they state that the FBI were treating it as a crime scene, and closed the place off, erected tents etc, now why did they not treat the WTC in exactly the same fashion?

Who cares? :0) The Gov’t is LYING about all of these related 911Truth cases and have been from the very beginning. Why ask why when you are dealing with a bunch of lying Inside-Job bad guys guilty of murdering innocent Americans and running the cover up operation for all these years? Your Congressmen and Senators already know 9/11 was an Inside-Job and they do nothing about it. The USA has been run by a bunch of lying murderers for the last eight years and We The People have been DUPED all this time and will continue sitting in the pot, like the happy frog, about to come to a hearty boil. The USA will be transformed into CanAmeriMexico to become part of the New World Order, because that is exactly what the dimwit Americans deserve. The Bushie FBI has never turned over even one ‘time change’ part (story) to prove possession of ANY 9/11 Jetliner and they never will. They sit back and watch 10,000 families go into foreclosure every day (story), while Bush’s Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals run around loose EVERYWHERE. Why? Because this is the CanAmeriMexico fascist state that the people deserve . . .

GL,

Terral

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »
Where has the UAL flight 93 aircraft ended up you think?
UAL must have reclaimed the aircraft logically speaking.

Possible scenarios for UAL 93:

1. It never existed in the real world only on a government press release.
2. The real flight 93 was swapped with a another flight number and the passengers (a number of whom were Government employees) were "encouraged" to secrecy.
3. The plane was shot down by a USAF fighter pilot who disregarded stand down orders and the Shanksville crash site is where the largest piece(s) fell.
4. 93 was a remote control drone, it malfunctioned and was destroyed (self destructed) intentionally before it could crash leaving copious evidence.
5. The plane actually did crash dived into the field buried itself into the ground and totally disintegrated from the intense heat which did not burn the nearby grass.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Boubear

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »
5. The plane actually did crash dived into the field buried itself into the ground and totally disintegrated from the intense heat which did not burn the nearby grass.

LoL.

Even looking at the footage during the time, I never believed a plane crashed there, there was just no evidence of it, just like at the pentagon, no evidence there either!!

Also, wasn't there another member here, who showed that flight 93 had been grounded or something.  I'm not sure where that would be now!!

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »
I have always been curious as to what happened to all the civilian passengers if the plane wasn't actually shot down?  I have always been of the camp that thinks it was shot down by mistake by our military.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
Who cares? :0) The Gov’t is LYING about all of these related 911Truth cases and have been from the very beginning. Why ask why when you are dealing with a bunch of lying Inside-Job bad guys guilty of murdering innocent Americans and running the cover up operation for all these years? Your Congressmen and Senators already know 9/11 was an Inside-Job and they do nothing about it. The USA has been run by a bunch of lying murderers for the last eight years and We The People have been DUPED all this time and will continue sitting in the pot, like the happy frog, about to come to a hearty boil. The USA will be transformed into CanAmeriMexico to become part of the New World Order, because that is exactly what the dimwit Americans deserve. The Bushie FBI has never turned over even one ‘time change’ part (story) to prove possession of ANY 9/11 Jetliner and they never will. They sit back and watch 10,000 families go into foreclosure every day (story), while Bush’s Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals run around loose EVERYWHERE. Why? Because this is the CanAmeriMexico fascist state that the people deserve . . .

Couldn't agree more, it was a rhetorical question and I should have stated that, I was going to in the post above but just figured folks would pick up on that. I was using it as yet another inconsistency in the BS story, it's just another hole that they forgot to cover, excuse the pun. ;)

Offline Terral

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »
Hi Concorde:

Where has the UAL flight 93 aircraft ended up you think? UAL must have reclaimed the aircraft logically speaking.

Let’s try to stay focused upon the Official Cover Story saying that Flight 93 crashed into this empty field! The only thing that matters is whether the Gov’t is telling us ‘the truth’ OR if they are active participants in a Cover Story LIE. Period. Can anyone here produce a single picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere? The answer is NO, because what the Gov’t says happened NEVER HAPPENED. From that point forward ‘the’ 911Truth about what really happened is known ONLY by the Inside-Job Bad Guys that has now grown to include the entire Bushie Administration, the FBI, CIA, Department of Defense, both Houses of Congress and everyone running their subordinate agencies. None of these yoyo’s want any real 9/11 Investigation, because ‘now’ they are all accomplices in what is obviously an Inside Job carried out by factions inside our own U.S. government. Do you really think that Obama cannot distinguish between a 20-feet diameter empty hole and a real 100-Ton Jetliner crash? :0)

He is an Inside-Job bad guy just like the others. And you think the fact that Obama was born in Kenya means something? We are talking about people willing to murder innocent Americans and those willing to run cover-up operations to boot. They know Americans will believe just about anything no matter how ridiculous and contrived the ‘Official Story’ might be. Americans should feel stupid for falling for such trickery, but they keep flipping the channel to be entertained without blinking one eye. And do you know the reason why? Because they really are that stupid . . . The murderer in the White House told them a 100-Ton Jetliner crashed in that empty Shanksville field and that is good enough for the subjects of CanAmeriMexico  . . .

GL,

Terral

Offline Terral

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »
Hi Good:

Couldn't agree more, it was a rhetorical question and I should have stated that, I was going to in the post above but just figured folks would pick up on that. I was using it as yet another inconsistency in the BS story, it's just another hole that they forgot to cover, excuse the pun. ;)

No problem at all. :0) I appreciate you bumping this thread, so perhaps more PP members will wake up to ‘the truth’ that 9/11 was definitely an Inside Job. I apologize for being so blunt, but this Flight 93 case stands out in my mind as the ultimate smoking gun; because we are obviously looking at a little tiny empty hole (pic) that does not even remotely resemble any real Jetliner crash. Even without the Pentagon Case and without the WTC cases, then this Shanksville case all alone shows the arrogance of the Bushie Administration trying to push a Cover Story that is not even close to matching the real evidence. If you are going to stand there and lie directly into my face, then at least have enough common courtesy to tell me something that is close to believable.

Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and all of their cohorts should have been arrested and executed for even trying to sell us this pile of BULL related only to this Shanksville case without even beginning to address the other facets of 9/11. Even the casual reader to this thread should be concerned that our elected politicians have allowed this charade to continue for all these years. This single story right here speaks to the extreme magnitude of corruption that is present in all levels of our Federal, State and Local governments where everyone involved is looking the other way and allowing murderers to run the show. Now when the entire Economic System of our Western Way of Life crumbles right before our eyes, then we must accept the fact that this is what we really deserve. We have had all these years to do the right thing and put Bush and Cheney behind bars, but chose to look the other way like everybody else. Right?

Thanks again for helping to straighten out this PP 9/11 Forum. :0)

GL,

Terral

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
All good - it needed doing. In my view this is the most important section of the entire forum, as it's (I'll presume) 99.9% of the reason that most of us are here, 9/11 was the catalyst that spurred us on to become infowarriors / truthers or whatever superficial label anybody chooses to attach, if we uproot 9/11, we uproot a hell of a lot of other problems and issues that people are suffering for, have died for, and will continue to die for. I'm no 9/11 whizz, have not done as much research as some and haven't wirtten thesis papers on 9/11 but maybe someday I will, 9/11 was an inside job unquestionably. We haven't seen one shred of credible evidence from the neo con artists that suggests otherwise and until we do there'll be no convincing this guy that anything other than an inside job is the case!

Anyway, back to Flight 93!  :)

Offline Terral

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:56 AM »
Hi Good:

All good - it needed doing. In my view this is the most important section of the entire forum, as it's (I'll presume) 99.9% of the reason that most of us are here, 9/11 was the catalyst that spurred us on to become infowarriors / truthers or whatever superficial label anybody chooses to attach, if we uproot 9/11, we uproot a hell of a lot of other problems and issues that people are suffering for, have died for, and will continue to die for.

A man of real 911Truth conviction! I like that. :0) I also believe this 9/11 Forum is among the most important, but  second to the Bible Thumping Forum (Two Gospels and Two Churches Opening Posts) where we debate/discuss the truth of God’s Living Word. 2Tim. 2:15. After all, what does it profit a man if he knows all things perfectly about ‘the’ 911Truth if he “forfeits his soul?” Matt. 16:26? :0) This Flight 93 Shanksville case is a testament to the fact that the “Mystery of Iniquity/Lawlessness” (2Thes. 2:7-12) has application to FAR MORE than simply ‘the truth’ of God’s Living Word, as people all over the world are 'blinded' by the ‘deluding influence’ and forced to ‘believe what is false’ (2Thes 2:11); believing in their heart of hearts that 100-Ton Jetliners crashed where that NEVER HAPPENED. Nobody here has ever seen one picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE, as all of these pictures (link = study them all) show nothing more than 'empty hole' in AN EMPTY FIELD.   

Let us begin with picture #1: By a show of hands, how many people see anything resembling a real 100-Ton Jetliner (pic) crashed in this photo? :0)

This picture compares the size of a real 100-Ton Jetliner (schematic) atop the 20-feet diameter hole that Senor Bushie and Karl Rove say did one of these numbers:

Open up the ‘schematic’ diagram to realize we are talking about a Jetliner with a 60-ton high grade aluminum/titanium alloy frame, massive wing sections, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines (like this and this), about 200 seats with overhead compartments (like this), a massive tail section standing almost 50-feet above the tarmac (like this), indestructible landing gear (like this), but all we really have is this empty hole shown in black and white to hide the grass growing on all the inclines (pic):

And that does not include the cargo and bodies that are obviously NOT present in any of these photographs. If you go back and revisit the first picture above (picture #1), then you can see most of the workers have their backs turned to the little hole, because obviously there is no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed there. :0) Note the yellow tape laid down behind the supervisor and very near the empty hole, because that separated the supposed impact zone from the area where no debris is found. The two hands folded behind his back tell the whole story that NOTHING like any real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here.

I'm no 9/11 whizz, have not done as much research as some and haven't written thesis papers on 9/11 but maybe someday I will, 9/11 was an inside job unquestionably. We haven't seen one shred of credible evidence from the neo con artists that suggests otherwise and until we do there'll be no convincing this guy that anything other than an inside job is the case!

We agree. In fact, the Official Cover Story for this Flight 93 case, above all the rest, displays the Bush Administration’s arrogance by insulting our collective intelligence by even intimating that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this empty field. Again, the ‘mystery of iniquity/lawlessness’ is working overtime on this case forcing people ‘to believe what is false,’ as the liars and murderers of innocent Americans continue to push A LIE to cover their tracks and conceal the wickedness of their deeds for which they shall all be thrown headlong into the ‘lake of fire’ AND that goes for all their little helpers too; every single one. :0)

GL,

Terral 

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »
It seems 93 was shot to smithereens, wasn't it, so there was no crash site was there.  Don de Grand-pre  broke the story of the Happy Hooligans and the shoot down of Flight 93 during his interview on the Alex Jones Show.  Refer:  MP3: http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrandpre.html

Interview Transcript: http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html

http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/93_shootdown.htm

Rumsfeld says Flight 93 was "shot down."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

DC Envoy Says Bush Ordered Flight 93 Shot Down
http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/canada_missle_reject_perplexes_us.htm

Navy Prosecutor In Gitmo Case says flight 93 "shot down"
http://digg.com/politics/Navy_Prosecutor_In_Gitmo_Case_says_flight_93_shot_down
infowars.net — Though the trial the man, dubbed "Osama bin Laden's driver", is primarily functioning as a show piece for the Bush administration's "war on terror", some interesting information emerged from the Guantanamo Bay naval base yesterday in the form of a direct admission from a US prosecutor that the fourth plane was "shot down".
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline bamacat1996

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »
You see the pictures of the wreckage tonight for the FedEx plane in Tokyo? There is a whole plane! Compare that to the wreckage in Shanksville!!!???? Are you kidding me? Okay, the plane in Tokyo didn't come straight down, it still turned into a giant fireball. I thought these planes were supposed to disintegrate from the jet fuel? I see a whole plane in Tokyo!!!

Offline New World Hitler

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »
So were there ever reports of bodies being found at the site? 

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 05:16:13 PM »
So were there ever reports of bodies being found at the site? 

The Coroner Wally Miller says there were body parts, and has pictures of them. As much as I detest the "theories" of the so called CIT crew, I will give them credit for getting actual interviews. CIT has done more than anyone to actually prove a passenger jet hit the pentagon, but would rather accuse ordinary citizins of being accomplices to mass murder to fullfill their fantasy of a flyover....anyway...here is the coroner himself................
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2456935081384261617&ei=vKtlScG4CYSQqAKJn_HBAQ&q=wally+miller&hl=en
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 03:11:44 AM »
The Coroner Wally Miller says there were body parts, and has pictures of them. As much as I detest the "theories" of the so called CIT crew, I will give them credit for getting actual interviews. CIT has done more than anyone to actually prove a passenger jet hit the pentagon, but would rather accuse ordinary citizins of being accomplices to mass murder to fullfill their fantasy of a flyover....anyway...here is the coroner himself................
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2456935081384261617&ei=vKtlScG4CYSQqAKJn_HBAQ&q=wally+miller&hl=en

The 1/3 of plane was smashed into microscopic pieces (except for the black box), the other 2/3 buried itself "deep" into the ground.

Hell I'm convinced! Now if I could only get some kerosene and office furniture to melt a steel support beam I'd get the Popular Mechanics Man of the Year Award.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »

Did Flight 93 really crash in Shanksville? (Part One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLJ7jEpmapQ
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 06:53:56 AM »

If you can believe witnesses, the evidence indicates that it was shot down.   Don de Grand-pre  broke the story of the Happy Hooligans and the shoot down of Flight 93 during his interview on the Alex Jones Show.  Refer:  MP3: http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrandpre.html

Interview Transcript: http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html

http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/93_shootdown.htm

Rumsfeld says Flight 93 was "shot down."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

DC Envoy Says Bush Ordered Flight 93 Shot Down
http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/canada_missle_reject_perplexes_us.htm

Navy Prosecutor In Gitmo Case says flight 93 "shot down"
http://digg.com/politics/Navy_Prosecutor_In_Gitmo_Case_says_flight_93_shot_down

9/11 Commission Members Doubt Official Story
http://www.infowars.com/911-commission-members-doubt-official-story/
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline donnay

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 01:37:35 PM »

Crash debris found 8 miles away
Buzz up!
By Debra Erdley, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, September 14, 2001

A southeasterly wind and a 3-year-old’s keen eye brought the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 home to a family in tiny New Baltimore borough, more than eight miles from the Somerset County crash site.

Three-year-old Hunter Stoe was helping his father, Andy, with the trash Wednesday night when he spied a slip of paper on the grass near the trash can.

When Andy Stoe glanced at the paper, ready to toss it in the trash, he saw it was a charred payroll check made out to Antonio B. Costa of San Jose, Calif.

Investigators now concede the canceled check and a portion of a charred brokerage statement Stoe found nearby on Thursday afternoon are from the crash.

Costa, a 59-year-old construction worker, was not a passenger on Flight 93.

“He’s here and fine,” his daughter-in-law Leeza Costa said from her San Jose home yesterday afternoon. “We can’t figure out how it got there unless maybe they were moving mail or documents for a bank.”

Stoe said authorities initially insisted crash debris could not have traveled over a mountain ridge more than eight miles from the crash.

Late yesterday afternoon, however, FBI Special Agent Bill Crowley said experts from the National Transportation Safety Board had checked weather reports and determined that lightweight materials might well have traveled over the mountain by a southwest wind that reached a speed of 9 knots.

“The NTSB says it is not only plausible, but probable,” said Crowley.

About two miles from the crash site, Ron Trent, a 63-year-old third-generation farmer, never imagined anything like it could happen so close to his home. He was stunned when agents asked him to postpone cutting his hay until they can search the field.

Looking over his farm’s rolling hills, Trent shoved his cap back on his head and scratched his chin.

“I believe this country is in a bad situation, the situation this country is in right now, and I don’t think it’s going to get any better.

“That sure is pretty. I’m sure glad I grew up here. I guess it (the crash) really put Shanksville on the map,” he said.

Farther down the road, searchers had tied flags in one of David Scott’s cornfields to mark areas they wanted to search more closely.

“It’s just too bad we couldn’t be on the map for something other than disaster,” said Scott, chatting with neighbors William Flamm and Meno Yoder, as a state police helicopter circled low over his fields.

Investigators also descended on nearby Indian Lake. The resort community two miles from the crash also became part of the official search area after small pieces of crash debris were recovered from the 750-acre lake.

John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake until they traveled to the lake shore Wednesday afternoon.

Fleegle, marina owner Jim Brant and two of Brant’s employees were among the dozens who witnessed the crash from Indian Lake. Fleegle had just returned to the marina to get fuel for a boat that had run out of gas when Carol Delasko called him into the drydock barn to watch news of the World Trade Center attack.

“All of a sudden the lights flickered and we joked that maybe they were coming for us. Then we heard engines screaming close overhead. The building shook. We ran out, heard the explosion and saw a fireball mushroom,” said Fleegle, pointing to a clearing on a ridge at the far end of the lake.

Delasko, who ran outside moments later, said she thought someone had blown up a boat on the lake. “It just looked like confetti raining down all over the air above the lake,” she said.

Fleegle, Brant and a fellow marina worker, Tom Spinelli, jumped in a truck and rushed to the crash site.

In the woods, they saw only a crater and tiny pieces of debris.

Fleegle said he climbed on the roof of an abandoned cabin and tossed down a burning seat cushion that had landed there.

By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks.

He said FBI agents who spent the afternoon patrolling the lake in rented boats eventually carted away a large garbage bag full of debris.

Kate Moses, a former Pittsburgh woman whose retirement home is located near the Indian Lake golf course far from the lake, said she felt the impact from the crash and went to look outside. Later, her neighbor found a brokerage statement for a $2 million stock account had landed in her yard.

“How could that have happened? It’s just a horrifying thought. I’ll never be the same. I know that,” said Moses.

A confirmed Broadway buff who loves New York, Moses said the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the hijacking that ended near her Somerset County home have made her hesitant to even consider traveling to New York anytime soon.

Back in New Baltimore, Andy Stoe is keeping track of everything so he can explain it all to Hunter when the toddler gets a little older.

And he holds the peace of his tiny valley town more precious than ever.

“It could have crashed here just as easy as anywhere. Thank God they put it down somewhere unpopulated,” said Stoe, as Hunter pushed a toy bulldozer through his sandbox.

luckee1

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »
This is the second thread I see you trolling in nilly.  [nilly = A troll who has left the building]

you posted this as evidence:

That was a huge mistake:  The plane vaporized, but the personal effects of this woman, survived the crash unscathed?  You conveniently forgot the phone message her husband got from her cell phone when in 2001 you couldn't place cell calls on flights  :D where she was not going to see him again etc.  then the woman whispering to CeeCee "you did great" at 37 second mark.  So you mean to tell me her person was utterly destroyed, but her personal effects made it.  And that the plane disintegrated?

Offline donnay

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 10:04:39 PM »

Federal investigators hope the flight data recorder recovered from United Airlines Flight 93 will reveal what caused the Boeing 757 jetliner to crash into an abandoned Somerset County strip mine in a deadly sequence of terrorist attacks.
By Richard Gazarik and Robin Acton, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, September 14, 2001

FBI Agent William Crowley announced Thursday afternoon that investigators using heavy equipment found the recorder in a crater at the crash site near Lambertsville in Stonycreek Township.

The device that electronically records the aircraft’s instruments in the final moments before a plane crashes was packaged for transport to Washington, D.C., for analysis by officials from the National Transportation Safety Board, Crowley said.

Searchers yesterday also found one of the hijacked jetliner’s engines. But by evening, the cockpit voice recorder had not been recovered.

Meanwhile, speculation continued to swirl around reports that a military fighter jet was seen in the vicinity immediately after the crash.

According to the Nashua (N.H.) Telegraph, FAA employees at an air-traffic control center near Boston learned from controllers at other facilities that an F-16 “stayed in hot pursuit” of the 757.

By 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, the Air Force had taken control of all U.S. airspace, the unidentified controller told the Telegraph. A few minutes later, the Boeing crashed in Stonycreek Township.

The F-16 made 360-degree turns to stay close to the 757, the Telegraph reported. “He must’ve seen the whole thing,” the FAA employee said of the F-16’s pilot.

Crowley confirmed that there were two other aircraft within 25 miles of the United flight that were heading east when it crashed, scattering debris over 8 miles.

He did not know the types of planes, nor could he discuss the altitudes at which they were flying.

Military planes sometimes “shadow” airliners that are in trouble or have lost radio communications, as part of efforts to re-establish contact.

An Air Force spokeswoman at North American Aerospace Defense Command in Colorado, Capt. Adriane Craig, said the military could neither confirm nor deny whether an airplane was following the United 757.

Neither NORAD nor the Air Force releases information about where its jets are flying at any given time, or what their patrol routes are over metropolitan areas, Craig said.

‘NO MILITARY’

Crowley discounted rumors that the military shot down the jetliner in a sparsely populated area to keep it away from the White House and other possible targets in Washington, D.C.

“There was no military involvement,” Crowley said.

NORAD issued its own denial yesterday afternoon, “confirm(ing) that the United Airlines jetliner that crashed outside Somerset ... was not downed by a U.S. military aircraft.”

“NORAD-allocated forces have not engaged with weapons any aircraft, including Flight 93,” the statement said.

A Canadian aviation expert told the Tribune-Review that the concept of a U.S. Air Force jet shooting down the 757 “seems a bit bizarre.”

“It’s not a very palatable piece of news for the American public,” said Victor Ujimoro, a professor of aviation management at the University of Western Ontario.

Although Ujimoro said he doubted the rumor was true, he could understand why “it may not be too far-fetched of a hypothesis to entertain.”

“There (were) already other aircraft hitting the Trade Center,” Ujimoro said. “The third plane flew from Dulles to the Pentagon, and the fourth plane (Flight 93) is possibly going to Camp David.”

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee yesterday, President Bush’s nominee for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said fighters and other aircraft were mobilized Tuesday in response to the hijackings.

Air Force Gen. Richard Myers emphatically denied that Flight 93 was shot down.

“The armed forces did not shoot down any aircraft,” he said. “When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked, but we never actually had to use force.”

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility that the terrorists had a bomb on board the plane, the FBI’s Crowley said.

“We have no information to lead us either way. We need them (the flight recorders) to determine if that happened,” he said.

Crowley said evidence recovery teams will continue to look for the cockpit voice recorder. Known as “black boxes,” the recorders are encased in orange containers designed to withstand the impact of a crash.

The flight data recorder can tell investigators such things as the speed of the aircraft, its altitude, the amount of fuel and the position of its rudders and flaps. Impact is supposed to trigger a transponder that emits an electronic signal that enables searchers to track its location on the ground.

Crowley said the recorders from Flight 93 did not send out any emissions. It was discovered by an “integrated search team” of state police and federal investigators using heavy equipment to unearth the device from the crater cut into the ground on impact.

The discovery of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorders are critical to determining the cause of the crash, according to U.S. Rep. John Murtha, a Johnstown Democrat, who visited the scene Wednesday morning.

COCKPIT STRUGGLE

Murtha said he was told that conversations overheard by air traffic controllers at the Cleveland FAA center revealed that there was a struggle going on inside the cockpit, perhaps between members of the flight crew and the hijackers armed with plastic knives and boxcutters.

“We have not seen anything to contradict this,” Crowley added.

A passenger, Mark Bingham, ['Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!'  ::) ] 31, of San Francisco, Calif., was able to call Westmoreland County 911 and tell a communications officer that the plane had been hijacked and the terrorists had a bomb.

There was a sound of an explosion before 911 lost contact with Bingham.

An evidence collection team comprising technicians from several different federal law enforcement agencies has been working since Tuesday, collecting parts of the airplane and human remains, as well as searching for the recorders.

Forensic archaeologists and anthropologists were among experts who came to the site yesterday to aid investigators in searching the wide debris field to help retrieve potential evidence and human remains.

Crowley said the FBI and NTSB have not determined whether a bomb exploded inside the aircraft before it crashed. Residents of nearby Indian Lake reported seeing debris falling from the jetliner as it overflew the area shortly before crashing.

State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft “at a considerable distance from the crash site.”

“It appears to be the whole engine,” he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a “briefcase.”

“If you were to go down there, you wouldn’t know that was a plane crash,” he continued. “You would look around and say, ‘I wonder what happened here?’ The first impression looking around you wouldn’t say, ‘Oh, looks like a plane crash. The debris is very, very small.

“The best I can describe it is if you’ve ever been to a commercial landfill. When it’s covered and you have papers flying around. You have papers blowing around and bits and pieces of shredded metal. That’s probably about the best way to describe that scene itself.”

Tribune-Review staff writer Jason Togyer and The Associated Press contributed to this story.

[my emphasis]

Offline donnay

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 10:53:13 PM »

"Light debris was also found eight miles away in New Baltimore. A section of engine weighing a ton was located 2,000 yards - over a mile -from the crash site."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/WAL403A.html

Offline donnay

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »
man that guy was an asshole, wtf
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »
man that guy was an asshole, wtf

I know, everything was NIST and towing the government lies.

Did you see what it posted in the 2nd Amendment board?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline pjcz

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »
Seems I was completely erased from this thread... :)

luckee1

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 03:34:35 PM »
Thank you Sane.

pjcz, only that's because Sane had to take out the trash.

Offline donnay

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 10:13:47 PM »
Thanks Sane, Agent 99 was starting to annoy me.  ;)

luckee1

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »
Thank you Sane.

pjcz, only that's because Sane had to take out the trash.

OMG!!!!  I just reread what I wrote.  I am so sorry that came out all wrong!! 

I was not referring to you as trash.  I was referring to nilly.  You had quoted nilly then responded.  Sane took out all of nilly's and so yours was wiped with it.  I am sorry for not making that clear.  He edited my post.

Your work was outstanding and I am glad you put yourself out there to that troll.  Thanks

Forgive me?

Offline pjcz

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »
OMG!!!!  I just reread what I wrote.  I am so sorry that came out all wrong!! 

I was not referring to you as trash.  I was referring to nilly.  You had quoted nilly then responded.  Sane took out all of nilly's and so yours was wiped with it.  I am sorry for not making that clear.  He edited my post.

Your work was outstanding and I am glad you put yourself out there to that troll.  Thanks

Forgive me?

Of course!

Offline pollenate439

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 07:23:31 AM »

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

Dude, that looks like they took that picture in Centralia, PA not Shanksville, PA!! What's up with that?

pollenate

Offline pollenate439

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:31 AM »
Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day.

Yet it did, yet there were witnesses, yet there were parts of a plane recovered from that site, yet there were body parts recovered from that site!!! Sure, the movie Loose Change states that Flight 93 never crashed in that field yet that doesn't make it true!!

worcesteradam

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »
John Harris Interview:

Harris was on his way to the airport when he learned a plane had hit one of the World Trade Center towers. He did not turn around and he did not call his loved ones. Instead, he headed straight for O’Hare International Airport.

At the time of the Sept. 11 attacks, Harris, who later served as the chief of staff to former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and resigned with him in 2008, was Chicago's first deputy aviation commissioner. With many of the top airport executives stranded at a conference in Montreal that day, Harris was left to run one of the busiest airports in a country under attack by hijacked airliners...

“United [93] was over Ohio and headed toward Chicago,” he said.

Harris was in touch with Mayor Daley's office informing the staff that the plane was still headed toward Illinois. With the flight out of contact with the FAA, it was assumed to have been hijacked, he said. The Sears Tower and the central Loop business district were ordered to be evacuated.

Colonel Marr 911 Commission Interview:
Marr told Commission staff that his focus was on UAL 93, which was circling over Chicago. Marr thought VAL 93 was waiting for word over what had been happening across the country to begin its attack.

Offline qbdkusoemv

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 11:29:47 PM »

GL,

Terral

What do you mean "who cares"? Who cares about the truth? That's like telling the victims' families, "Who cares about what really happened to your loved ones and who caused it." Everyone deserves to know the truth about one of the most horrifying, tragic events in American history that took the lives of many and changed the landscape of our society.

It sounds like you're just interested in getting revenge and foaming at the mouth waiting for the government to be taken down. That's just inane and immature and it makes you no better than them. The fact that you refer to them as "bad guys" pretty much says it all. Stop playing video games and have a little faith in humanity to expose the truth and right this terrible wrong. We only deserve this corrupt, violent society because of attitudes like yours.