Happy Veterans Day - Nov 11

Author Topic: Happy Veterans Day - Nov 11  (Read 23570 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: Happy Veterans Day
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »
Most  People are prepared to do whatever they must to defend country and family. I agree.
 What I don't go along with is the war $ mongers who use (sacrifice) these courageous people to do their bidding.
  The anomaly, WWII.
  To suggest that other nations were not aware of the Japanese military implosion and intentions were not known is ludicrous.
  The Nazis are another example.( H.Goering explained this.)
  Vietnam, the stage was set, Kennedy went along until he fully realized the depth of the insanity provoked by the elites and attempted to end it, he didn't succeed.
   Iraq, the regime ordered the invasion of this  nation in the hunt for non existant WMD's, a prefabricated deception.
            Do I support Veterans, you bet your life I do, however I don't the rat bastards who manipulated these folks.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2014, 03:52:53 PM »
In case someone thinks i'm making this up - WWI Should have ended in 1916/7 ! Before the U.S got in the War and before the Bolsheviks from New York started the revolution in Russia. Not to mention all the the millions of people who would not be dead if the war had ended two years sooner. I haven't even gotten into the Belgium Relief fund that kept the war going by feeding the German Army with relief supplies (where Herbert Hoover got his big start)   

https://archive.org/stream/officialcommunic00carn/officialcommunic00carn_djvu.txt
https://archive.org/stream/officialcommunic00carn#page/n6/mode/1up
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

DIVISION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

Pamphlet No. 23
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND SPEECHES RELATING TO PEACE PROPOSALS

1916-1917

PUBLISHED BY THE ENDOWMENT
WASHINGTON. D. C.

PREFATORY NOTE

On December 12, 1916, the Imperial German Chancellor, von Bethmann-Hollweg, delivered an address in the Reichstag in which he stated the willingness of the German Empire, under certain conditions,
to consider the question of peace with its enemies
. In the same speech the Chancellor read to the Reichstag the text of a note which the Imperial Government had submitted, through certain neutral Governments,
for consideration by the Entente Powers. An identical note was likewise submitted on the same date, through the same channels, by Germany's allies.

The Entente Powers, by way of reply to these overtures, stated in similar official form the conditions upon which they would consider the question of peace with their enemies. Certain neutral Powers took advantage of these expressions of the respective belligerents to set forth their views as to the international situation.

Germany is carrying on a war of defence against her enemies, which
aim at her destruction.
She fights to assure the integrity of her fron-
tiers and the liberty of the German Nation, for the right which she
claims to develop freely her intellectual and economic energies in peace-
ful competition and on an equal footing with other nations. All the
efforts of their enemies are unable to shatter the heroic armies of the
(Teutonic) allies
, which protect the frontiers of their countries,
strengthened by the certainty that the enemy shall never pierce the iron
wall.

Those fighting on the front know that they are supported by the
whole nation, which is inspired by love for its country and is ready
for the greatest sacrifices and determined to defend to the last extremity
the inherited treasure of intellectual and economic work and the social
organization and sacred soil of the country.

Certain of our own strength, but realizing Europe's sad future if
the war continues; seized with pity in the face of the unspeakable
misery of humanity
, the German Empire, in accord with her allies,
solemnly repeats what the Chancellor already has declared, a year ago,
that Germany is ready to give peace to the world by setting before the
whole world the question whether or not it is possible to find a basis
for an understanding.

Since the first day of the Pontifical reign his Holiness the Pope has
unswervingly demonstrated, in the most generous fashion, his solicitude
for the innumerable victims of this war. He has alleviated the suffer-
ings and ameliorated the fate of thousands of men injured by this
catastrophe. Inspired by the exalted ideas of his ministry, his Holiness
has seized every opportunity in the interests of humanity to end so
sanguinary a war.

The Imperial Government is firmly confident that the initiative of the
four powers will find friendly welcome on the part of his Holiness,
and that the work of peace can count upon the precious support of the
Holy See.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2014, 03:59:23 PM »
 My dad; uncle fought in World War II---and the Government gave them NOTHING!

I was brainwashed into the battle of VN! [1974-75]

My point is the NUMBER 33; it is; used, because of this fact!

This is the age Jesus Christ was Crucified---and this is a number' Satanists use for Dark Deeds!

11+ 11 + 11 = 33!

This day was meant to memorialize Death---rather than LIFE!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2014, 04:05:33 PM »
Any government that treats it’s own veterans as some sort of threat is a government that knows it’s doing wrong.

Happy Veteran’s Day.

The treasonous DHS can go back to where it came from as far as I’m concerned.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2014, 04:16:21 PM »
Nothing like Human Sacrifice for CULLING and to keep the masses in line....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ubg4eIzCco
We are BORN into SLAVERY! NWO, DAVID ICKE, JOHN LENNON MIRRORED
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
Nothing like Human Sacrifice for CULLING and to keep the masses in line....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ubg4eIzCco
We are BORN into SLAVERY! NWO, DAVID ICKE, JOHN LENNON MIRRORED

To teach our children and grand children not to be goaded into foreign wars in any case, and false wars by deception at home or abroad... is our greatest challenge. There beneath the headstones lies our greatest sadness... the price of unnecessary war.

JTCoyoté

"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never
to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests
are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance
of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of
government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war. All
their energies are expended in the destruction of the labor, property
and lives of their people."
~Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1823

Offline iamc2

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2014, 06:13:41 PM »
 Meet ya in Heaven my Dad & uncle who fought in WWII.

...and to those who have fought and gone home before me---GOD BLESS; I will meet ya in the Promised Land... ;)

Then Jesus said:

"No greater love has no man than this; That He lays His life down for his friends."  John 15:13  ;)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2014, 06:23:52 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kw52mG1EzU
John Lennon talks about the illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVidr7lK8zA
David Icke - Iluminati History

Offline chris jones

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2014, 08:05:50 PM »
 IAMAC... " "No greater love has no man than this; That He lays His life down for his friends."
                     I don't think that it is mentioned often, the reality of brothers in arms, I have to toss in one factor that may sound off base to some people, after a while a many a trooper become as  close to a family. There are times they fight for each others safety as if they were blood bonded.   I have this feeling many a guy wasn't out to get the so called enemy, they were trying to keep the family (bros) alive..
                 It definelty was not each man for himself in many a case.
 I knew two guys who got the medal of honor, I wasn't going to mention it but felt a need to, one of them ended up on the street and flatly  refused Vet hospitol treatment. The other turned to heroin and is probably long gone.  It has bothered me for many years attempting to reason why.
                I knew why they got the medal, saving- lives risking theirs, it had nothing to do with patriotic BS. Sure there may be superpats who did it for the regimes machine, simply- not these men I knew.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2014, 12:10:49 PM »
My father never got his degree from Texas A&M ... the class of '42 LEFT school before finals and were given degree's (many posthumously) after the war ... in those years  cadets left to enlist ... Nearly the whole cavalry class of '42 was wiped out in the invasion of Italy (Mark Clarkes FAILURES) fortunately my father stayed in school, later enlisted and was in WWII (japan pacific) and later went to Korea....

http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/community/volunteer.html
Student Volunteerism
Since its inception, Texas Aggies have demonstrated a strong commitment to serving others within their ranks, as well as throughout their community, state, nation and world. The entire graduating classes of 1941 and 1942 enlisted to help their nation during World War II. Now each spring the Big Event, the largest single-day student-run service project in the nation, is a small reminder of the countless ways thousands of Aggie students give of themselves every day to help others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_W._Clark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muster_(Texas_A%26M_University)
The most well-known Aggie Muster took place during World War II in 1942 on the Philippine island of Corregidor. At this time, Corregidor was the last American stronghold against the Japanese forces in the Philippines, and Japanese artillery and warplanes were constantly attacking. An estimated 1.8 million pounds of shells pounded the island in one five-hour stretch.

The American artillery commander on Corregidor was Brigadier General George F. Moore, a 1908 graduate of Texas A&M. With the help of Major Tom Dooley, class of 1935, Moore gathered the names of 25 other Aggies under his command. Despite the fierce fighting as the Japanese laid siege to the island, on April 21, 1942 Moore held a roll call—known as muster in army terms—calling the names of each of the Aggies under his command

Only twelve of the twenty-five survived the battle and the POW camps to which the survivors were sent.[4] Dooley told a United Press correspondent about the gathering, and the reporter sent an article back to the USA about the 25 Aggies who had "Mustered." The story captured the imagination of the country and "helped boost American spirits at a time a lift was badly needed."[5] (Lt. Col. (Ret.) William A. Hamilton, Jr., Class of 1940, is currently recognized as the last living survivor of the Corregidor Muster.)

What a great man your father is. My dad has passed away.  His 101st birthday would be 11/13/2014. He served in WW2, Korea and Vietnam. In Vietnam he worked with Brown and Root--- NWO company that made roads and bridges for the military.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2014, 12:25:19 PM »
I have never felt the same about all this since I discovered the truth about the Mystery Babylon Secret Religion of the Elites.

https://archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 02:16:42 PM »
Cool Veteran’s Day commercial if you haven’t seen it yet. Posted a year ago.

...we honor those people that serve and protect our country, and we know that without the men and women who watch out for us, we would not have any of the luxuries we do. We are the land of the free because of the brave and we salute you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoABty_zE00
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 09:44:45 PM »
IAMAC... " "No greater love has no man than this; That He lays His life down for his friends."
                     I don't think that it is mentioned often, the reality of brothers in arms, I have to toss in one factor that may sound off base to some people, after a while a many a trooper become as  close to a family. There are times they fight for each others safety as if they were blood bonded.   I have this feeling many a guy wasn't out to get the so called enemy, they were trying to keep the family (bros) alive..
                 It definelty was not each man for himself in many a case.
 I knew two guys who got the medal of honor, I wasn't going to mention it but felt a need to, one of them ended up on the street and flatly  refused Vet hospitol treatment. The other turned to heroin and is probably long gone.  It has bothered me for many years attempting to reason why.
                I knew why they got the medal, saving- lives risking theirs, it had nothing to do with patriotic BS. Sure there may be superpats who did it for the regimes machine, simply- not these men I knew.

Boots on the ground with a brother in arms is the best and only feeling ya have before D-Day!

Your words my friend are: 'Heartbreaking' & 'Heart Warming' at the same time  :)

WAR is a paradox---that we will never understand!

Love ya Mate---and GOD BLESS THE Solider; because at times; We are all in the battle!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »
I have never felt the same about all this since I discovered the truth about the Mystery Babylon Secret Religion of the Elites.

https://archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
Nice info Mate; and YES, The Mystery Secret Babylon Religion ( or, sometimes called: The Babylonian Secret Religion) is working in today's world---and this CULT goes back to at least 3400 BC.---and this is My opinion from studying history!

Mr. EG; ya always give out good info---thanks ;)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2014, 02:28:06 PM »
Oh I missed this bit -- -- - Wilson also brought in the first DRAFT - - - - If this war was SOO popular WHY DID THE U.S. NEED A DRAFT???... Again SETTING THE PRECEDENCE to do it AGAIN ,.... And your Sons and Daughters belong to and are slaves of the Federal Govt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_Act_of_1917
Selective Service Act of 1917

As late as 1914, the federal army was under 100,000, while the National Guard (the organized militias of the states) numbered around 115,000. The National Defense Act of 1916 authorized the growth of the army to 165,000 and the National Guard to 450,000 by 1921, but by 1917 the federal army had only expanded to around 121,000, with the National Guard numbering 181,000.[2]

By 1916, it had become clear that any participation by the United States in the conflict in Europe would require a far larger army. While President Wilson at first wished to use only volunteers to supply the troops needed to fight, it soon became clear that this would be impossible. When war was declared, Wilson asked for the army to increase to a force of one million.

Indeed, six weeks after war was declared, only 73,000 had volunteered for service.[3] Wilson accepted the recommendation by Secretary of War Newton D. Baker for a draft.
http://www.notbeinggoverned.com/conscription-history-matters/

The 10 million men registered in 1917 was still thought inadequate, so exemptions were reduced, and age limits expanded, increasing the number of draftees to 24 million by 1918.

Resistance to these measures, quite unlike the Civil War, was subdued, probably thanks to the huge government campaign to inspire support for the war, and the practice of censoring, even shutting down entirely, anti-war publications, newspapers, and magazines.

Those who refused to obey the WW1 draft were court-martialed and often given decades-long prison sentences. Some conscientious objectors were deemed “insincere” by a Board of Inquiry established by then-Secretary of War, Newton Baker, and of these, military tribunals sentenced 17 to death, 142 to life in prison, and 345 to forced labor in penal camps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_D._Baker
Newton Diehl Baker, Jr. (December 3, 1871 – December 25, 1937) was an American politician who belonged to the Democratic Party. He served as the 37th mayor of Cleveland, Ohio from 1912 to 1915 and as U.S. Secretary of War from 1916 to 1921.
He was rejected for military service in the Spanish-American War because of poor eyesight.
After stepping down as Secretary of War in 1921, Baker returned to practicing law at Baker & Hostetler.

For several years he was the leading proponent of American participation in the League of Nations

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675048798_Newton-D-Baker_Major-General-Crowde_George-E-Chamberlain_Francis-E-Warren
Secretary of War Newton D Baker and othersl drawing second draft of WWI draft numbers in United States.

Draft and mobilization activities for World War I in 1917-1918. Major General Enoch H Crowder and his staff assembled for calling to colors the registrants of 5th June, 1918. Scenes of the second draft on June 27, 1918 are shown. Major General Enoch H. Crowder delivers an opening remark on the occasion. The United States Secretary of War, Newton D Baker, Senator George E Chamberlain, Senator Francis E Warren, General Peyton C March, Major General Enoch Crowder and Ms. 'Major Billie' Welborn draw draft numbers in July 1918. The first numbers drawn are 246, 1168, 6818, 469, and 1091 respectively. Men note down the results of the draw in charts and on a board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcXlsE9Ihok
Secretary of War Newton D Baker works on a Man Power Bill for World War I in Wash...HD Stock Footage

http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ajc/id/927
Blindfolded U.S. Secretary of War Newton D. Baker, drawing numbers from bowl in the 1917 draft lottery, Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C., July 21, 1917.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »
 I say, all the big dogs who want war, go for it.
 Round em up send to some deserted Island and let them rip each other testicles off.

That out of the way,, had the military been strictly defensive I would have stayed in the boots.
They sold the citizenry on PRE Emptive strikes..(invasions)..........Iraq and their unholy WMD's, Duhhh- which way did they go.........Send the gang on high to Iraq, let them explain to the victims families how rightious they are.....Let em swim in lakes of blood for all mucken eternity.

I'm not hitting on Vets at all, just the oppoiste I am pizzing on the sh**bags who arrange the mucken wars.
I was raised by x military, right wing extremists, full blown..I was    DIPPED...........
                            I pray the young ones get a handle on the elites game plan...........

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2014, 03:21:36 PM »
What can I say look at this big push in WWII for lying about how much America LOVED WWI !!!

More lies from Patton:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton's_speech_to_the_Third_Army

Men, all this stuff you hear about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big-league ball players and the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. The very thought of losing is hateful to Americans. Battle is the most significant competition in which a man can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country

Offline chris jones

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2014, 04:17:13 PM »
Hi T.

Patton sons commanded the 11th armored cav in Nam, I was attached to this regiment for  a while.
  Read the (11th ACR)  Blackhorse prayer if ya get a minute..
  He was a true sadistal sh**tbag........ He remarked, Vietnam is not much of a war but it will do till a better one comes along.

My father and brother were military, 100%. We had white glove inspections every Saturday, fun HUH, for me-boot camp was a picnic- I remember as a kid asking about civilian casualtys, the answer.....wars keep the population down. Get my drift, I was in dipped on the inside.
  I often wonder where I came from geneticaly, I'll end this rant.. Wars are but one method of population reduction, mass hysterior, control..They have a bundle of other methods to eradicate human life. Though wars are great for the $$ for the sucklings riding the gravy train.
  It is not just Americans that have been getting dipped though its leading the parade. 
Veterans, the guys I served with knew without a doubt they were less than a number.. Vets had to fight for their rights, remember the WDC mall, Black Jack Pershing on WH orders attacked the Vets...The rights of Vets were fought for..........
 Herman Goering said it, despite the fact he was an addict and Nazi big dog, he admitted the game, perhaps his last drop of integrity.
  Words to the efect.. Getting folks to go to war is easy, leaders tell them they are being attacked, FEAR, they will be driven into a waring frenzy.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2014, 09:07:52 PM »
 Veterans.
  One of our guys was not much of a talker, the one and only time we ever heard him saying anything was when he spoke about his trade back home, he was a apprentice sculpturer. He was one quiet fella, but we allways let him tell us ( when he decided to get into a conversation) all about his dream of becoming a pro in the art. He never bitched or moaned, just kept on keeping on.
 He would hold his hands out and tell us what he would do with them when he got home, his dream exposed to his mates. It was as if his conversing was  truly difficult for him, so all of us remained quiet and gave him space in respect for his courage to open up and speak of his dream.
 He had taken my position on a LP, that same night we were attacked.   He lost his arm to a RPG.
I'm not telling war story's, that is not my intention.......... Its up and personall gut stuff, I'm posting this though I'm a tad uncomftorable speaking about it though this memory has never left me, a quiet, good mans dream stolen out from under him.
                       The people of this nation must not let their hopes and dreams be stolen.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2014, 09:17:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice story Chris. 

I have another.  One of my best friends went to Viet Nam and lost both of his legs.  He was 6 inches taller than me and probably was headed to a big college to play football and maybe even be a professional.  That all changed in Nam.  Thanks to the NWO and the military-industrial complex.  He did become a preacher with quite a testimony.  WAR IS THE NEAREST THING TO HELL.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2014, 10:22:38 PM »
Bless his heart,A Vet & a preacher who speaks against the wars.
  Shake his hand for me please L.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2014, 11:15:59 PM »

I'll do that for you Chris. I was in the VA Hospital yesterday . It is so sad to see so many young vets with blown off limbs.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2014, 11:47:25 PM »
Our Globalist sez ...

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used
Henry Kissinger

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Bob Woodward book "The Final Days":
"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."  -- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, Chapter 14, p. 208

see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayaguez_incident

The Mayaguez incident, which took place between the Kingdom of Cambodia and the United States from May 12–15, 1975, less than a month after the Khmer Rouge took control of the capital Phnom Penh ousting the U.S. backed Khmer Republic. It was the last official battle of the Vietnam War

U.S. Marines left behind and subsequent controversy

Due to the intense direct and indirect fire during the operation, the bodies of Marines and airmen who were killed in action were left where they fell including Lance Corporal Ashton Loney, whose body was left behind in the darkness during the evacuation of the West Beach.[1]:238-240

| - - - - -

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=101420.msg1254386#msg1254386
Pol Pott Funded By the Empire

Kissinger: "The lives of the Mayaguez crew must unfortunately be a secondary consideration."

It was no mistake that the Gerald Ford administration and Secretary of State Kissinger backed the Khmer Rouge. Kissinger and Ford's long-time Michigan financial backer, industrialist Max Fisher were both financially and ideologically linked to Eisenberg. Ford's supposed "grand moment" -- the repatriation in 1975 of the crew of the U.S. "merchant" (spy) ship, the SS Mayaguez, from Khmer Rouge forces was a Kissinger- and Eisenberg-designed ruse designed to build up Ford's support in the face of the American military defeat in Southeast Asia. That ruse came at the cost of 41 Marines and countless Cambodian military forces and civilians.

Kissinger authorized Eisenberg to begin a discreet program to modernize China's armed forces with $10 billion in Israeli and U.S.-designed weapons, re-exported through Israel. The reason -- neoconservative to its roots -- was to have China counteract Soviet military power in Asia and beyond.

As a result of Eisenberg's Israel-China military alliance, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge forces were amply supplied by Israel and China. Logistics were no problem since Eisenberg's Israel Corporation owned a 49 percent share in Zim Shipping, the world's third largest shipping company. Although Eisenberg died from a sudden heart attack in Beijing in 1997, the weapons smuggling activities of his friends in Mossad and Zim Shipping continue to plague Southeast and South Asia.
http://www.vvaw.org/veteran/article/?id=1404
Vietnam Veterans against the War: Ford's Mayaguez Set-Up Backfires

Secretary of State Kissinger laid the cards right out on the table. In a news briefing, he said that the live of the Mayaguez crew "must unfortunately be a secondary consideration"

and revealed that the real reason the raids had been set up was to show that "there are limits beyond which the US cannot be pushed." For the US to create the entire Mayaguez incident and then turn around and call the Cambodian seizure of the ship "an act of piracy" is to literally turn the truth on its head. It is the old game of a thief calling "stop thief" to hide his own crimes.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 12:14:13 AM »
The US government considers me a war vet since I was in the right place at the right time but this song is dedicated to Chris Jones and all the other 'advisors' in southeast Asia.  I mean you ALL were advisors"  Right? I mean TV (back in the day) said you were and tv would NEVER lie to us.  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJMgPOY-M44

My brother was there and fought tooth and nail to STAY in nam until his enlistment was over.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2014, 09:46:10 AM »
Thanks John.................I listened to it, and there are more on the list that appears with this one...Those were the days before the MSM was banned from ground zero.
        I was in a unit next to the 1st. cav assault helicopter unit (headhunters) killing is our business and business is good..sign in front of their area.........I asked a cobra pilot  about it, he said it's BS, were in this to protect our brothers stuck here in the green machine, we don't let Charley sleep........

mass hopenosis - u-tube payday monsanto/ I can't use these computers well and post the tag,,,, but this one is good if ya can get on it.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2014, 11:14:28 AM »
Thanks John.................I listened to it, and there are more on the list that appears with this one...Those were the days before the MSM was banned from ground zero.
        I was in a unit next to the 1st. cav assault helicopter unit (headhunters) killing is our business and business is good..sign in front of their area.........I asked a cobra pilot  about it, he said it's BS, were in this to protect our brothers stuck here in the green machine, we don't let Charley sleep........

mass hopenosis - u-tube payday monsanto/ I can't use these computers well and post the tag,,,, but this one is good if ya can get on it.

I've got mass hopsnosis signature on my other Prison Planet Forum account.

My brother was a gunner / pilot / mechanic for the Marines.  He went in to Nam in 1966 he stayed until his enlistment was up in 72.  There is an 18 years difference between myself and my brother so I was just a toddler when he went in so I didn't have to worry abut the draft and the 1960's was a great decade for me.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »

Our Globalist sez ...

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used
Henry Kissinger

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Bob Woodward book "The Final Days":
"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."  -- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, Chapter 14, p. 208

see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayaguez_incident

The Mayaguez incident, which took place between the Kingdom of Cambodia and the United States from May 12–15, 1975, less than a month after the Khmer Rouge took control of the capital Phnom Penh ousting the U.S. backed Khmer Republic. It was the last official battle of the Vietnam War

U.S. Marines left behind and subsequent controversy

Due to the intense direct and indirect fire during the operation, the bodies of Marines and airmen who were killed in action were left where they fell including Lance Corporal Ashton Loney, whose body was left behind in the darkness during the evacuation of the West Beach.[1]:238-240

| - - - - -

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=101420.msg1254386#msg1254386
Pol Pott Funded By the Empire

Kissinger: "The lives of the Mayaguez crew must unfortunately be a secondary consideration."
http://www.vvaw.org/veteran/article/?id=1404
Vietnam Veterans against the War: Ford's Mayaguez Set-Up Backfires

Secretary of State Kissinger laid the cards right out on the table. In a news briefing, he said that the live of the Mayaguez crew "must unfortunately be a secondary consideration"

and revealed that the real reason the raids had been set up was to show that "there are limits beyond which the US cannot be pushed." For the US to create the entire Mayaguez incident and then turn around and call the Cambodian seizure of the ship "an act of piracy" is to literally turn the truth on its head. It is the old game of a thief calling "stop thief" to hide his own crimes.
Henry is the pyscho mentor they turn to to accomplish their goal. The only POL I can think of that may not have used Henny's advise constantly was pappy Bush.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »
I've got mass hopsnosis signature on my other Prison Planet Forum account.

My brother was a gunner / pilot / mechanic for the Marines.  He went in to Nam in 1966 he stayed until his enlistment was up in 72.  There is an 18 years difference between myself and my brother so I was just a toddler when he went in so I didn't have to worry abut the draft and the 1960's was a great decade for me.
                    The 60's were an awakening, you saw it all in those years.. 3K's wacked out, Vietnam, Kent State, marches. SOUL.
Your bro did the 6 yrs, RA. If you ask your brother about the method of LOH and their crew, these guys didn't do a day count, it was an hour at a time.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2014, 12:42:09 PM »
When you are getting ready for a big war and forced social change - you need a lot of cheap labor - the late 1890's to 1915 saw the biggest influx of immigrants on a scale only seen with the Latin American's Illegal Immigration today ....

They called this the "progressive" era after the Rockefellers & Co. had taken over the economy and the government ...

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/progress/immigrnt/
Progressive Era to New Era
Immigration in the Early 1900s

Between 1900 and 1915, more than 15 million immigrants arrived in the United States. That was about equal to the number of immigrants who had arrived in the previous 40 years combined. In 1910, three-fourths of New York City's population were either immigrants or first generation Americans (i.e. the sons and daughters of immigrants).

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/snpim1.htm
Immigration in the Early 20th Century
After the depression of the 1890s, immigration jumped from a low of 3.5 million in that decade to a high of 9 million in the first decade of the new century. Immigrants from Northern and Western Europe continued coming as they had for three centuries, but in decreasing numbers. After the 1880s, immigrants increasingly came from Eastern and Southern European countries, as well as Canada and Latin America. By 1910, Eastern and Southern Europeans made up 70 percent of the immigrants entering the country.

After 1914, immigration dropped off because of the war, and later because of immigration restrictions imposed in the 1920s

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/snpwwi.htm

America in World War I
America is at war and for the first time in her history she has sent her army to fight on European soil. Her entire economy has been mobilized to achieve one goal - the defeat of Germany. The social impact of these actions will have lasting effects long after the war's end. Establishing the vote for women and the enactment of Prohibition were immediate outcomes. Among more far-reaching influences were a "live for the day" attitude that spawned the Roaring Twenties and a diplomatic retrenchment that sought to isolate America in the vain hope of avoiding the world's problems.

http://www.regentsprep.org/regents/ushisgov/themes/reform/progressive.htm
Progressive Era Reform [ which was driven behind the scenes by the Rockefellers .!!! ]

The Progressive Movement (1901-1917) was initiated as a response to political and corporate  abuses at the turn of the Twentieth Century. Religious groups, members of the press, and radical political groups all cried out for reform, with solutions ranging from subtle reforms of the American capitalist economy, to a call for the creation of a socialist government

Margaret Sanger Educated urban poor about the benefits of family planning through birth control. She founded the organization that became Planned Parenthood.

http://rockefeller100.org/items/show/3752
Request from Mrs. Margaret Sanger to the Bureau of Social Hygiene

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/009/cuddy/excerpts_eugenics.htm
The Dark Roots of EUGENICS
By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.

Men of wealth like Andrew Carnegie and the Rockefellers played an important part in funding the eugenics movement. In 1904, the Carnegie Institution, with Skull & Bones member Daniel Coit Gilman as president, financed the establishment of a biological experiment station related to eugenics at Cold Spring Harbor, New York. In 1910, the Eugenics Record Office was begun there and later received funding from the Rockefeller Foundation after John D. Rockefeller, Jr. formed the Bureau of Social Hygiene.

It was during this time of the early 20th Century that Rockefeller introduced   Margaret Sanger to the monied elite who would help her form the  Birth Control League which would later become  Planned Parenthood. The November 1921 issue of Sanger’s  Birth Control Review carried the heading “Birth Control: To Create A Race of Thoroughbreds,” and Sanger would later advocate eugenically limiting “dysgenic stocks” such as blacks, Hispanics, American Indians and Catholics, as well as “slum dwellers” such as Jewish immigrants

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2014, 10:59:07 PM »
Lord Milner's Second War: The Rhodes-Milner Secret Society;
The Origin of World War I; and the Start of the New World Order Paperback  – January 3, 2013

Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War. Hardcover  – September 1, 2014
by Gerry Docherty   (Author),    Jim MacGregor (Author)

... how World War I started—not with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but rather 10 years earlier, by power-hungry men whose lies have infiltrated history

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/07/special-series-hidden-history-the-secret-origins-of-the-first-world-war-2565018.html

The history of the First World War is a deliberately concocted lie. Not the sacrifice, the heroism, the horrendous waste of life or the misery that followed. No, these were very real, but the truth of how it all began and how it was unnecessarily and deliberately prolonged beyond 1915, has been successfully covered-up for a century.
To this day, researchers are denied access to certain First World War documents because the Secret Elite have much to fear from the truth. They thus ensure that we learn only those ‘facts’ that support their version of history. It is worse than deception. They were determined to wipe out all traces that lead back to them, and have taken every possible step to ensure that it would remain exceedingly difficult to unmask their crimes.

And they walked thru a sea of blood ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11312702/Queens-Christmas-message-only-reaction-to-ceramic-poppies-was-silence.html

The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh visit the installation 'Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red' at the Tower of London (Geoff Pugh/The Telegraph)
The Queen has spoken movingly of her visit to the poppy memorial commemorating those who died in the First World War
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh walked through the memorial of red ceramic poppies in the former moat of the Tower of London in October, having insisted on seeing it in person. The installation, comprising 888,246 poppies, one for each British and Colonial death, was intended to mark the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the conflict.

updated link:

http://mises.org/library/merchants-death
http://mises.org/sites/default/files/The%20Merchants%20of%20Death_2.pdf
The Merchants of Death
November 22, 2007•H.C. Engelbrecht•F. C. Hanighen

Here is the archetype of all post–World War I revisionism of a particular variety: the hunt for the people who made the big bucks off the killing machine. The Merchants of Death was, in many ways, the manifesto of a generation of people who swore there would not be and could not be another such war.

But here is the kicker: it was co-authored by the founder of Human Events, the conservative weekly. So this is no left-wing screed against profiteering. It is a careful and subtle, but still passionate, attack on those who would use government to profit themselves at the expense of other people's lives and property.

Here is a sample of the ideological orientation: "The arms industry did not create the war system. On the contrary, the war system created the arms industry.… All constitutions in the world vest the war-making power in the government or in the representatives of the people. The root of the trouble, therefore, goes far deeper than the arms industry. It lies in the prevailing temper of peoples toward nationalism, militarism, and war, in the civilization which forms this temper and prevents any drastic and radical change. Only when this underlying basis of the war system is altered, will war and its concomitant, the arms industry, pass out of existence."

This book is a wonderful example of what Rothbard called the "Old Right" in its best form. The book not only makes the case against the war machine; it provides a scintillating history of war profiteering, one authoritative enough for citation and academic study. One can see how this book had such a powerful effect.

Why re-release this book now? The war profiteers are making money as never before. They are benefiting from conflict as never before. Everything in this book has not only come to pass but as been made worse by a million times. So this treatise is more necessary than ever.

This is the real heritage of the American Right.

Note: The views expressed on Mises.org are not necessarily those of the Mises Institute.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2015, 01:17:12 PM »
"To all the men and women and children who have given the ultimate sacrifice: I know GOD has a special place in heaven for you all."

Offline larsonstdoc

Veterans Day----Nov 11, 2016
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2016, 11:53:38 AM »
  Happy Veterans Day to Chris and others.

Thank you for your service.

I don't know who the other vets are here anymore.  Please identify yourselves if you want to.

Never forget that there are AN ESTIMATED 300 AMERICAN SOLDIERS STILL IN PRISONS IN SOUTHEAST ASIA.  JOHN MCCAIN, OVER THE YEARS---HAS BLOCKED EFFORTS TO GET THEM HOME.  IT'S BEEN OVER 40 YEARS.

Larsonstdoc
  15th Medical Battalion
  !st Cav Division
  General Surgeon
  Captain and Veteran

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Happy Veterans Day - Nov 11
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2016, 01:00:04 PM »
WWI - Millions slaughtered because of elite psychopaths
Do you think billions would matter to them ? Only their security would matter to them ...

In case someone thinks i'm making this up - WWI Should have ended in 1916/7 ! Before the U.S got in the War and before the Bolsheviks from New York started the revolution in Russia. Not to mention all the the millions of people who would not be dead if the war had ended two years sooner. I haven't even gotten into the Belgium Relief fund that kept the war going by feeding the German Army with relief supplies (where Herbert Hoover got his big start)   

https://archive.org/stream/officialcommunic00carn/officialcommunic00carn_djvu.txt
https://archive.org/stream/officialcommunic00carn#page/n6/mode/1up
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

DIVISION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

Pamphlet No. 23
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND SPEECHES RELATING TO PEACE PROPOSALS
1916-1917
PUBLISHED BY THE ENDOWMENT WASHINGTON. D. C.

PREFATORY NOTE

On December 12, 1916, the Imperial German Chancellor, von Bethmann-Hollweg, delivered an address in the Reichstag in which he stated the willingness of the German Empire, under certain conditions, to consider the question of peace with its enemies.

In the same speech the Chancellor read to the Reichstag the text of a note which the Imperial Government had submitted, through certain neutral Governments, for consideration by the Entente Powers. An identical note was likewise submitted on the same date, through the same channels, by Germany's allies.

Certain of our own strength, but realizing Europe's sad future if the war continues; seized with pity in the face of the unspeakable misery of humanity, the German Empire, in accord with her allies, solemnly repeats what the Chancellor already has declared, a year ago, that Germany is ready to give peace to the world by setting before the whole world the question whether or not it is possible to find a basis for an understanding. 

http://www.theweek.co.uk/61167/remembrance-day-what-does-the-poppy-represent
Remembrance Day: What does the poppy represent?
Nov 11, 2016

Armistice Day is observed in Europe and in the countries of the Commonwealth to remember the sacrifices of the military. It takes place on 11 November to commemorate the signing of the 1918 armistice, ending World War I.

"People gathered at war memorials and in schools, offices and other public places across the UK will pause for two minutes to commemorate the moment the guns fell silent for peace at the end of World War One, on 11 November 1918," the BBC says.

Prince Harry will lay a wreath at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire and will also read Rupert Brooke's poem The Soldier as part of the commemoration.

His father, Prince Charles, who is currently on a seven-day tour of the Middle East, is due to attend a remembrance service in Bahrain today.

Armistice Day services across the UK include a ceremony at the Scott Monument in Edinburgh, with the castle gun will be fired.

As a tribute to those who lost their life in service, a total of 120,000 poppies have been planted in six fields around the country - the National Memorial Arboretum, Westminster Abbey in London, Royal Wootton Bassett in Swindon and in Cardiff, Belfast and Gateshead.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2016, 01:37:09 PM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-veterans-day-vietnam-vets-rare-cancer-20161111-story.html
On Veterans Day: A rare cancer linked to parasites in raw fish is quietly killing Vietnam vets

The enemy is a known killer in parts of Asia: Parasites ingested in raw or poorly cooked river fish. These liver flukes attach to the lining of the bile duct and, over time, cause inflammation and scarring. Decades after infection, a rare cancer called cholangiocarcinoma can develop. Symptoms typically do not occur until advanced stages.

Ralph Erickson, who heads post-deployment health services at the Department of Veterans Affairs, said about 700 cholangiocarcinoma patients have passed through the agency's medical system in the past 15 years. In some instances, the government has acknowledged that the illness is "as likely as not" connected to veterans' time in service. By VA standards, that's enough to make them eligible for benefits.

Less than half of those 700 submitted claims, however, in part because they were unaware of any possible link to service. Of the claims submitted, 3 out of 4 have been rejected, according to data obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of Information Act.

As a result, some veterans are spending their final days fighting the VA. They say they were never told they could be at risk, even though they were deployed to a region where the worms are endemic.

This 1970s photo provided by Mike Baughman shows him, center, with colleagues while serving in the U.S. Army in the Vietnam War.  (AP)

“"I dodged all those bullets, then get killed by a fish."

Liver flukes infect an estimated 25 million people globally. The parasites are found mainly in parts of Southeast Asia, China and South Korea, where residents and tourists alike risk infection from specific types of freshwater fish such as tilapia and carp.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
It does get to me that my "neighbors"  don't put out the flag !

They do not respect the dead ...
They DIS-RESPECT the DEAD ...
IT"S OBSCENE

Many of my friends, relatives and ancestors are vets , I'm an Army/Navy brat (dependent)...

Happy Veterans Day to Chris and others.   Thank you for your service.

I don't know who the other vets are here anymore.  Please identify yourselves if you want to.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2016, 02:54:07 PM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-veterans-day-vietnam-vets-rare-cancer-20161111-story.html
On Veterans Day: A rare cancer linked to parasites in raw fish is quietly killing Vietnam vets

The enemy is a known killer in parts of Asia: Parasites ingested in raw or poorly cooked river fish. These liver flukes attach to the lining of the bile duct and, over time, cause inflammation and scarring. Decades after infection, a rare cancer called cholangiocarcinoma can develop. Symptoms typically do not occur until advanced stages.
There's a way to prevent this from ever happening, and it's the reason why Turpentine is labeled "harmful or fatal if swallowed".  Real, non-industrialized, handmade produced Turpentine (Pure Gum Spirits) KILLS liver flukes and all other parasites in the body, in small doses, like a teaspoon per day for awhile.  NWO has covered up the use of this since the late 1899.  Supposedly the Rockefellers used it to cure cancer before they realized their scam of WWI chemical weapon based chemo would be a huge cash cow for them and cure nothing.  It also destroys BIOFILMS that DARPA-Monsanto engineered weaponzied GMO's create in your gut to protect NWO organisms from your bodies natural defenses,  Turpentine "breaks the rules" and is one of the ULTIMATE F_UCK YOU's to the New World Order.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2016, 04:07:25 PM »
Happy Veterans Day to Chris and other vets on Prison Planet Forum and around the world . I will always remember .

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2017, 01:01:25 PM »
bump 2017

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »
God Bless all veterans,  THANK YOU all.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
There's a way to prevent this from ever happening, and it's the reason why Turpentine is labeled "harmful or fatal if swallowed".  Real, non-industrialized, handmade produced Turpentine (Pure Gum Spirits) KILLS liver flukes and all other parasites in the body, in small doses, like a teaspoon per day for awhile.  NWO has covered up the use of this since the late 1899.  Supposedly the Rockefellers used it to cure cancer before they realized their scam of WWI chemical weapon based chemo would be a huge cash cow for them and cure nothing.  It also destroys BIOFILMS that DARPA-Monsanto engineered weaponzied GMO's create in your gut to protect NWO organisms from your bodies natural defenses,  Turpentine "breaks the rules" and is one of the ULTIMATE F_UCK YOU's to the New World Order.
[/quot)
   Effie.         Pure gum spirits rings bells. My Nan died in her late 80`s, (back in the early 60`s), she mentioned using this and your post brought back that memory, good hit.