The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare

Author Topic: The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare  (Read 45664 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: The Disappearing Male
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »
Insidious, equal to castration at birth, no I take that back, because of their deception it is plain evil incorporated.

The carrot and the stick, they pampered us and gave us their glitter and reheotirc, all the time hiding their plans for our young and us.

It amazes me to no end, these freaks toss on their 1000 dollar suits and makeup, and all of a sudden there something better than the people. They are Gov. Give it a name. Hidding behind the flag and the badge.

Wolfs in sheep clothing.  Hey I'm fed, Im Gov, Im a leader, I wave the flag, I am honest and love this country, I will protect my people. What FN horse shiite.

I have more respect for a mechanic up to his arse in grease and sweat than I do for the scumbags who are initiating this insidious abomination. How easily the masses are fooled and conned.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »
How easily willingly the masses are allow themselves to be fooled and conned.

Fixed.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »

Offline Freeski

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
Yes, thanks Geo!!!!!! Bump+==

I wonder if he's paid by the hour, or by the edit? Either way, it must be very lucrative!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline iamc

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
Insidious, equal to castration at birth, no I take that back, because of their deception it is plain evil incorporated.

The carrot and the stick, they pampered us and gave us their glitter and reheotirc, all the time hiding their plans for our young and us.

It amazes me to no end, these freaks toss on their 1000 dollar suits and makeup, and all of a sudden there something better than the people. They are Gov. Give it a name. Hidding behind the flag and the badge.

Wolfs in sheep clothing.  Hey I'm fed, Im Gov, Im a leader, I wave the flag, I am honest and love this country, I will protect my people. What FN horse shiite.

I have more respect for a mechanic up to his arse in grease and sweat than I do for the scumbags who are initiating this insidious abomination. How easily the masses are fooled and conned.
...wonderful my freind  8)..as real men have blood and scares: and sissys have nice shoes and nice cars...
Bottom line for real men is this: GROW SOME HAIR ON YOUR FACE....[ hey! then you do not have to waste time in the AM... :D
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »
Quote from: iamc
Bottom line for real men is this: GROW SOME HAIR ON YOUR FACE

Not all "real" men grow beards - and they can "real"ly kick ass...  (for my beard-less Native American Friends)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

Not all "real" men grow beards - and they can " kick ass...
(for my beard less Native American Friends)
...you my friend are a product of a history that is false: as many men can kick a** ;as you say without a beard [many men who took down the Brithish had beards: do your homework]:
But the truth of the matter is; if you are a man and could have hair on your face, then You had better grow it! /
or you are like a tree without leaf...

my point is: i could care less about photos from Presidents or Indian's/ as you are only a MAN when your face hair grows...

Question: Why do women shave their legs: Why do male swimmerres shave their bodies?

Answer is: No Hair = No where.... [and yes this is a warriors stance]

When it is cold /and/or, hot; the facial hair of a 'REAL MAN"..will set HIS HEART ON FIRE/ for the fight that is before Him.....

...i came from an old time when men were men...and if GOD put hair on my face: Well it will stay there:
 and my Son is part Indian, Vicking; and American, and He has a full beard...so cut the nonsense Mr. Tahoe Blue:
 as it was said: if you live in the past: you will repeat; and it has nothing to do with the future]:
 as now, i am speaking to the time we live in/ and if you wish to live in yesterday, with people from rocks, and photos; or from from books..so be it...

i will tell you one truth: you do not want to run into my son; a man with a beard....his name is JOE and He does believe as His father...that men with hair do care...

Question: Why is our nation ; a nation of so called bald men???
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - Layoffs
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
http://www.alternet.org/reproductivejustice/117528/after_layoffs,_couples_wrestle_with_role_reversal/?page=1
After Layoffs, Couples Wrestle With Role Reversal
By Adrienne Gibbs, Women's eNews. Posted January 12, 2009.

Until last summer, Denalee Bell had always considered her Internet and Web site marketing hobby as a side hustle that helped the family living in the prosperous suburban town of Eagle, Idaho, live a little better.

But last summer, as the real estate market headed into the serious doldrums, Bell's contractor husband ran out of houses to build.

Now Bell, who used to "pick and choose her clients and the projects," is less finicky about project selection and she has upgraded to an additional full-time employee. Market Conversion, Bell's company, is not quite replacing her husband's salary as a custom home builder, but it's coming close, she says.

In short order, Bell morphed from homemaker mother of two boys -- 9 and 16 -- into the mother who works nearly 24-7 and barely has time to cook or attend church on Sunday, let alone take her kids to sporting events.

Along the way, her husband -- who has taken over caring for the kids full time and helping his wife's business when needed -- has commandeered the kitchen, preparing almost all of the family's dinners while also doing time-consuming housework such as grocery shopping. He's pushing the 16-year-old to help more around the house and he's also become quite adept at keeping the house clean, Bell says.

Primary female breadwinners have been steadily rising since the 1960s, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2007 more than 4 million families looked to mom as the main breadwinner, double the number in 1990.
Abel Goddard, 34, a drafter who draws blueprints for construction companies, finished his last project last summer. One week before his wife, Stephanie, was due to come off maternity leave, Abel lost his job. He's been taking care of 8-month-old Annalise ever since.

At first he found it difficult to take over as "Mr. Mom" and be what he calls the baby's "whole world." But six months into it he thinks it's fair if his wife gets miffed when the basic chores are undone. "Basically you have to recognize your responsibility and take care of what has to be taken care of."
I love him more than I did before because I realize how hard this is for him," says Bell. "We have constant communication about it. And if the dishes don't get done, they don't get done. It's not the end of the world."

http://current.com/items/89792448/women_set_to_surpass_men_in_workforce_due_to_layoffs.htm
Women set to surpass Men in workforce due to layoffs

"With the recession on the brink of becoming the longest in the postwar era, a milestone may be at hand: Women are poised to surpass men on the nation’s payrolls, taking the majority for the first time in American history.

The reason has less to do with gender equality than with where the ax is falling.

The proportion of women who are working has changed very little since the recession started. But a full 82 percent of the job losses have befallen men, who are heavily represented in distressed industries like manufacturing and construction. Women tend to be employed in areas like education and health care, which are less sensitive to economic ups and downs, and in jobs that allow more time for child care and other domestic work.

“Given how stark and concentrated the job losses are among men, and that women represented a high proportion of the labor force in the beginning of this recession, women are now bearing the burden — or the opportunity, one could say — of being breadwinners,” says Heather Boushey, a senior economist at the Center for American Progress.

Economists have predicted before that women would one day dominate the labor force as more ventured outside the home. The number of women entering the work force slowed and even dipped during the boom years earlier this decade, though, prompting a debate about whether women truly wanted to be both breadwinners and caregivers.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »
Panel: All teens should be tested for depression (according to "task force")

Depression -> Suicide - what to do -  prozac! that'll fix it! (fluoxetine is PROZAC)

Teen suicide: By age 19, male rate is three times female rate.

http://www.drugs.com/fluoxetine.html
You may have thoughts about suicide when you first start taking an antidepressant, especially if you are younger than 24 years old.

Offline 7D7

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2008/disappearingmale/

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Sunglasses?.... Really?

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »

Call me lazy but I'd WAY rather hang out in the shade and "try to conceive" rather than haul huge stones around in the hot sun all day for the edification of my king who thinks he's a reborn god.  lol
Someone doesn't seem to get the point.

Offline nustada

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »
I agree!

Concerning Low Sperm Counts;

I think it's totally real, However, I know that personally, I've been way more paranoid(LOL) of shooting real bullets, than blanks...for a while. I think that for some reason, a lot of us haven't been totally wiped of our "live-fire" yet....................

Testerone is awesome, how the hell dare them try to take it away from us!

We need men with beards like this (I know beards, have nothing not much at all to do with this topic)...

Look, I think that we all should grow beards and re vitalize masculinity!!!!

It's time for real men, not metro sexual type o things!

Guns, Testerones, and Beards if you can!

;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eepsCXpLY4

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »
We're going to lose our young people if we don't start waking them up. :(
A large portion has already been lost. Many have been made incapable of understanding the problems we face and resisting. Our IQ's and attention spans have been lowered on purpose, the male brains have been engineered to make them submissive in character, and there's probably just no way of getting any of that back once the damage has been done.

Offline longdraw

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »
how about the early twenty something guys who have punced these huge holes in thier ears...anybody here know what im talking about...here in jersey i see a young guy at least 4 times a week these multilated ears. that is just stupid to say the least. how are these guys ever going to do an important interveiw looking like that?
Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
JFK.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2009, 07:34:05 PM »
how about the early twenty something guys who have punced these huge holes in thier ears...anybody here know what im talking about...here in jersey i see a young guy at least 4 times a week these multilated ears. that is just stupid to say the least. how are these guys ever going to do an important interveiw looking like that?

When I see those idiots I just have to laugh.  Or the morons with tats all over their face and necks.  What's even worse are the freaks who split their tongues - ever see that?

Yeah, you're going to get a great job looking like that, Skippy.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »

Guys that age are less concerned with that than with the far more important question of whether "chicks like it."

Heck, if women started putting out only for guys with green hair, within a year at least half the male population would have green hair.

And if you asked any of them why they dyed their hair that color, they'd insist it was to express their "individuality" or some other bullshit reason.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »

Not all "real" men grow beards - and they can "real"ly kick ass...
(for my beard-less Native American Friends)

True, i'm of definite European Beard Growing stock, but those guys were ultimate badasses.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2009, 11:27:30 PM »

Here is the video.

The Disappearing Male CBC

VIDEO
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sexy/watch/v18124338nSHfne2a

WEBSITE
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2008/disappearingmale/#

"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects."
Dr. Herbert Needleman

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
baby Some researchers say that declining male fertility rates could be the first sign of extinction.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.

The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Offline swain

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
The latest in Operation: Gay Up The Public

The first I've seen lately on public Government endorsement of pop culture gaydom.

Hillary: State Dept. ‘Instrumental in Sealing Deal’ For Lady Gaga’s Gay Pride Gig in Rome

Monday, June 27, 2011
By Penny Starr

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday that the State Department played an instrumental role in “sealing the deal” for pop-rock star Lady Gaga to perform at a gay pride rally in Rome, Italy.

Clinton specifically pointed to a letter that David Thorne, the U.S. ambassador to Italy, sent to Lady Gaga urging her to participate in the event.

“And then there is the work that our embassy team in Rome has been doing,” Clinton said. “Two weeks ago they played an instrumental role in bringing Lady Gaga to Italy for a Euro Pride concert.

“Now as many of you know Lady Gaga is Italian American and a strong supporter of LGBT rights,” said Clinton. “And the organizers of the Euro Pride event desperately wanted her to perform and a letter to her from Ambassador Thorne was instrumental in sealing the deal.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hillary-us-ambassador-instrumental-seali

Nothing I write has any relevance to anything and cannot be proven one way or another. If you're looking to point the finger, point it at AJ, it's his fault.

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »

26) Use estrogens, c#ntragens and other drugs/chemicals to drive the female population insane thereby insuring the destruction of the family, hence more governmental dependency.

This can also be said for using psychotropics to drive normal males crazy.  make them destroy themselves before they offer up any resistence.

How much reistence will a room full of American Idol watching females offer the mercs of the NWO ??  Not much.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:12 PM »
http://www.ewg.org/reports/bpatimeline
Timeline: BPA from Invention to Phase-Out
By Jane Houlihan, Sonya Lunder, Anila Jacob, April 2008 (Updated March 2011)

http://www.dor.kaiser.org/external/news/press_releases/Increasing_Bisphenol-A_(BPA)_Levels_in_Urine_Are_Associated_with_Worsening_Male_Sexual_Function/
Increasing Bisphenol-A (BPA) Levels in Urine Are Associated with Worsening Male Sexual Function
5/19/2010

Study is second in series to measure the effects of BPA on male reproductive system

Oakland, Calif. – Increasing Bisphenol-A levels in urine are associated with worsening male sexual function, according to a Kaiser Permanente study appearing online in the Journal of Andrology.

Increasing urine BPA level is associated with decreased sexual desire, more difficulty having an erection, lower ejaculation strength and lower level of overall satisfaction with sex life, researchers said.

The five-year study examined 427 workers in factories in China, comparing workers in BPA manufacturing facilities with a control group of workers in factories where no BPA was present.

BPA is an ingredient in manufacturing polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resins and is now contained in a wide variety of consumer products from baby bottles, plastic containers, and the resin lining of cans for food and beverages, to dental sealants. People can be exposed to BPA by using BPA-containing products.

In a previous related study, Kaiser Permanente researchers measured BPA exposure based on work history and environmental BPA exposure in the workplace ( http://xnet.kp.org/newscenter/pressreleases/nat/2009/111109bpa.html ).

This new study measured urine BPA among participants and examined the correlation between their urine BPA level and their reported problems of sexual dysfunction.

http://www.dor.kaiser.org/external/news/press_releases/In_Utero_exposure_to_BPA_May_Adversely_Affect_Male_Genital_Development/

In Utero exposure to BPA May Adversely Affect Male Genital Development
8/29/2011

OAKLAND, Calif., -- In utero exposure to Bisphenol-A may adversely affect male genital development, according to a Kaiser Permanente study published online in the journal Birth Defects Research.

The observational study found that the sons of BPA-exposed Chinese workers had a shortened distance between their genitals and anus -- known as anogenital distance -- compared with sons whose parents were not exposed to workplace BPA.

The association between BPA exposure during pregnancy and anogenital disease also showed a dose-response relationship, meaning the greater the BPA exposure a mother had during her pregnancy, the shorter her son’s AGD measured, according to researchers.

“Although the finding needs to be confirmed by additional research, this study provides the first epidemiological evidence that parental exposure to BPA in the workplace during pregnancy is associated with shortened AGD in male offspring,” said De-Kun Li, MD, PhD, the principal investigator of the study and a reproductive and perinatal epidemiologist at the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research in Oakland, Calif
This study is the fifth in a series published by Dr. Li and his colleagues that examine the effect of BPA in humans:
• The first study, published in November 2009 in the Oxford Journals Human Reproduction, found that exposure to high levels of BPA in the workplace increases the risk of reduced sexual function in men.
• The second study, published in May 2010 in the Journal of Andrology, found that increasing BPA levels in urine are associated with worsening male sexual function.
• The third study published in Fertility and Sterility showed that an increasing urine BPA level was significantly associated with decreased sperm concentration, decreased total sperm count, decreased sperm vitality and decreased sperm motility.
• The fourth study, published in 2011 in the Journal of Reproductive Toxicology showed that parental exposure to BPA during pregnancy was associated with decreased birth weight in offspring.

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »
It's the pussification of America and BPA is the chemical weapon of choice for the Globalists.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2015, 04:59:24 PM »
interesting a study on penis sizes minus the BPA  effect ...

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/15364-americas-newest-penis-enhancer–the-ar-15-assault-weapon#
The article's author Penny Richards further notes that scientists in Canada studied penis sizes and BPA exposure levels of thousands of children, and found a clear relationship between BPA exposure and smaller penises

http://news.yahoo.com/penis-size-researchers-long-short-065620878.html
Penis size: researchers provide the long and short of it

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2015, 09:51:34 PM »

… I always wondered what the problem was ….  ;D

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2015, 11:05:16 PM »

… I always wondered what the problem was ….  ;D

It's Globalist Collectivist Eugenics Chemical and Biological Warfare ...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2015, 03:48:04 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Man-Disconnected-technology-sabotaged-means-ebook/dp/B00RWKNB5W

Man Disconnected: How technology has sabotaged what it means to be male Kindle Edition

by Philip Zimbardo (Author),   
Nikita D. Coulombe   (Author)

Young men are failing as never before - academically, socially and sexually. But why is this so? What are the implications? And what needs to be done about it before it's too late?

Philip Zimbardo and co-writer Nikita Coulombe examine the modern meltdown of manhood and how this is manifest in the lives of young men today. They consider such factors as absent fathers, and legislation favouring women, which contribute to many men lacking social skills and direction in their lives. Most controversially, Zimbardo argues that readily available hardcore pornography and exciting gaming realities provide digital alternatives that are less demanding and far more appealing for many than sex, sports and social interaction in the real world. Immersion in these alternative realms is playing havoc with these boys' cognitive development, their ability to concentrate and their social development, allowing girls to excel in the real world where social skills are a source of success.

By illuminating the symptoms and causes of these gloomy trends, Zimbardo and Coulombe shed light on how we arrived at this state of affairs and, most significantly, what the solutions might be.

| - - -

http://www.slideshare.net/massdhe-amcoa/redefininggenderequity-vanwert
Redefining Gender Equity: The Disappearing Male on College Campuses