The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare

Author Topic: The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare  (Read 42355 times)

Offline Freebird100

The Disappearing Male - BPA Eugenics Chemical Warfare
« on: November 08, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2008/disappearingmale/

We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.

The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
Re: The Disappearing Male
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
not to mention mercury water/vaccines
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline spangler

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
not to mention mercury water/vaccines
Yeah, you notice that in all these mainstream "investigations" into major health problems facing society they never mention water fluoridation and vaccines.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »
 explains what in plastic makes it so horrible. A wealth of info and links  to more if needed
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/31/the-terrible-truth-about-plastic-you-never-knew.aspx
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »
Yeah, you notice that in all these mainstream "investigations" into major health problems facing society they never mention water fluoridation and vaccines.
No they will only make a path to more  prescription drug useage.
If they do talk about a concern, they never lead anyone to real answers.

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »
Just get used to it. You got used to having to watch your (grand)parents spend the last decade of their lives slipping into dementia. You got used to needing two jobs to be able to support a family. You got used to diabetes, you got used to cancer, and seeing autistic kids everywhere you go. You now think of these things as normal parts of human life. Most of us tell ourselves to come to grips with it.

No alarm bells started ringing when your favorite sitcom characters started using terms like "trying to conceive" and bought all sorts of crap like fertility charts and the rest of it, or when ads started telling you to stay out of the sun to keep you from getting skin cancer. You didn't wonder if there'd be any great pyramids if the ancient Egyptians had to stay in the shade and had to "try to conceive".

Now they're teaching you you have to check your blood sugar levels, your cholesterol levels and whether you have any lumps under your skin if you ever want to reach the age of retirement. And it'll just continue and expand, as long as you don't panic. In fact, better yet, turn it into a game! "Is it time for you to be locked up in a giant warehouse full of old people shot full of mercury waiting for the day mother nature puts an end to their suffering? Find out now by testing the age of your brain™!(batteries not included)"

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
This makes total sense to me.

This may be an over simplification, however, I always thought it was weird that I was one of the few guys in my senior class that could grow a beard...

who knows.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

sociostudent

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
Just get used to it. You got used to having to watch your (grand)parents spend the last decade of their lives slipping into dementia. You got used to needing two jobs to be able to support a family. You got used to diabetes, you got used to cancer, and seeing autistic kids everywhere you go. You now think of these things as normal parts of human life. Most of us tell ourselves to come to grips with it.

No alarm bells started ringing when your favorite sitcom characters started using terms like "trying to conceive" and bought all sorts of crap like fertility charts and the rest of it, or when ads started telling you to stay out of the sun to keep you from getting skin cancer. You didn't wonder if there'd be any great pyramids if the ancient Egyptians had to stay in the shade and had to "try to conceive".

Now they're teaching you you have to check your blood sugar levels, your cholesterol levels and whether you have any lumps under your skin if you ever want to reach the age of retirement. And it'll just continue and expand, as long as you don't panic. In fact, better yet, turn it into a game! "Is it time for you to be locked up in a giant warehouse full of old people shot full of mercury waiting for the day mother nature puts an end to their suffering? Find out now by testing the age of your brain™!(batteries not included)"

Very well said. I saw a 3 month old the other day and i swear, my son wasn't like that when he was 3 months old. This baby looked out of it, like it wasn't making eye contact or anything STILL and didn't seem to respond appropriately to tickles or anything, just stared off into space all dreamy-like. I wonder if it was on drugs or if it's had too many shots or something.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »
You didn't wonder if there'd be any great pyramids if the ancient Egyptians had to stay in the shade and had to "try to conceive".

Call me lazy but I'd WAY rather hang out in the shade and "try to conceive" rather than haul huge stones around in the hot sun all day for the edification of my king who thinks he's a reborn god.  lol

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - Young Danes sperm count dips
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 11:12:16 PM »
From 2000:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/736230.stm
Young Danes' sperm count dips

Almost half of 700 Danish army recruits have been found to have sperm counts low enough to make it hard for them to father children.

The recruits, aged from 18 to 20, had significantly lower counts than men in another sample born about 10 years earlier.

While the researchers describe their findings as "difficult to explain", environmentalists believe exposure to one group of chemicals is a factor.

The research, conducted between 1996 and 1998, tested 708 men reporting for a compulsory military medical examination.

It found that 43% of them had sperm counts low enough to lead to decreased fertility - in other words, to make it difficult for them to reproduce.
Denmark seems to have relatively high rates of male reproductive abnormalities."

The World Wide Fund for Nature says it believes that a factor in the low sperm counts is exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals.

Known disrupters include some phthalates (used in many plastic goods, including toys), Bisphenol A (used in plastic bottles, the plastic lining of food cans, and elsewhere), and TBT, an anti-fouling paint for boats.

Elizabeth Salter, the head of WWF's European toxics programme, said the Danish study "proves that reduced sperm production is real and common".
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 11:23:23 PM »

Call me lazy but I'd WAY rather hang out in the shade and "try to conceive" rather than haul huge stones around in the hot sun all day for the edification of my king who thinks he's a reborn god.  lol

I agree!

Concerning Low Sperm Counts;

I think it's totally real, However, I know that personally, I've been way more paranoid(LOL) of shooting real bullets, than blanks...for a while. I think that for some reason, a lot of us haven't been totally wiped of our "live-fire" yet....................

Testerone is awesome, how the hell dare them try to take it away from us!

We need men with beards like this (I know beards, have nothing not much at all to do with this topic)...

Look, I think that we all should grow beards and re vitalize masculinity!!!!

It's time for real men, not metro sexual type o things!

Guns, Testerones, and Beards if you can!
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 11:29:58 PM »
its not in my genetice to grow big beards i'm asian after all.but still a great idea.if my beard would grow on more than the left side of my face i might try that.

Heck Yea man!

It's not about the strength of beard man, It's about distinguishing between male and female..that is all im saying...mustaches, patches, just let it grow guys!

Offline Shewolf

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »
Hmm...I tried to watch the video and it's saying content is not available.
Pass the KY because the government won't provide it!

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »
i geuss i'mm just get a guy fawkes beard

I'm just saying, it's not about beards only, it's about not wearing womens pants, take a jog through america's schools, and you will see that this is one of very feminine fads.

Also, with the girls,.....look for real guys, that wear men's jeans, lol.......

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »
i dress like a man lol i just cant grow a proper beard. i also tend to wear a suit from time to time

Sounds Seksi....

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 01:17:25 AM »
   Yeah, guys nowdays are truly feminized.  Its like the scene in "Ice Pirates".  I see guys all the time
wearing feminine jeans, even feminine shirts.  Some of them speak casually of trimming bodily hair
in weird places, and then encorage others to do it.  Some guys I work with were extolling the virtues
of shaving various parts of their body, and asked  if I had ever tried it.  I told them I was more concerned
with maintaining general hygiene than preparing for a new job at a gay brothel.  They dont speak to
me about those things anymore. 

If you live in a rural area, ask a group of men if anyone has a knife they can borrow.  In bygone decades
a man carrying a knife was as common as carrying a wallet.  Now you'll be lucky to find one or two guys out
of ten.
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 02:34:46 AM »
Men can not act like men anymore.  It's discouraged by our society.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 03:50:37 AM »

How true. It begins from childhood when little boys full of energy are drugged turning them into little chemically sedated zombies, who are more easily managed by the school system while depriving them of the experiences designed by nature that are critical (as can be seen in any mammals when young) in developing those skills, physical, mental, and psychological, necessary to defend oneself and the species. 

It is the warrior mentality among men that has shaped our worlds history. When you diminish that defining element which is essential in the make up of an idea, situation, or being, you must redefine that which you have changed. You cannot change the essence of men without also changing society, a castrated bull, now a steer is by design more manageable and this is where we find ourselves today in regards to the male in society as a whole, there will always be those who will not conform (like you and I) who slip through their control net and it is we they fear. 
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 03:53:28 AM »

Yeah they want to send you to "ANGER MANAGEMENT"  more like pussification.   >:(

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »
Men can not act like men anymore.

They can when they're cheering on their favorite sports team. It's when dealing with God "the government" that they're expected to be timid and submissive.

Here's a perfect example of how men should act when harassed, mistreated or falsely accused by an arrogant government:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VHAco8y18
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 12:35:01 PM »
They can when they're cheering on their favorite sports team. It's when dealing with God "the government" that they're expected to be timid and submissive.

Here's a perfect example of how men should act when harassed, mistreated or falsely accused by an arrogant government:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VHAco8y18

That was a great video of the neo-cons trying to frame a opponent to the war in Iraq and getting ass handed too them.Mr.George Galloway just made my anti NWO patriot list.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

EvadingGrid

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
George Galloway is unique.

Offline RickT

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
Not exactly news

From 1996

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/toxicol/1997-April/001187.html

2004 study going back decades:

http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/iju/vol2n1/sperm.xml

I remember really noticing this back in the 80's when men were convinced to own a pink shirt and that having an ear pierced was trendy & cool.  Then came the early 90's and the promotion of the "lipstick lesbian" to women as just playing around for fun & hey, you fruity boyfriend will think you're really awesome.   Plus, the degrading of males in commercials and TV shows as idiots who need their wives & children to do everything for them because a stupid man can't even screw in a lightbulb without a woman watching to ensure it's done correctly... *barf!*

I need to go lift something heavy.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - History of Bisphenol-A ( BPA and DES )
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »
http://www.defendingscience.org/case_studies/Battles-Over-Bisphenol-A.cfm

Overview
Bisphenol A is an estrogenic chemical primarily used in the production of two major plastics: polycarbonate and epoxy resin.  Polycarbonate is a hard, rigid plastic used in kitchen appliances, chocolate molds, baby bottles, reusable water bottles, compact discs (CDs), digital video discs (DVDs), and water coolers. Epoxy resins are used as strong adhesives and coatings in products such as food and beverage can (including beer) liners, drum liners, paints, dental sealants, and water main filters.

... current bisphenol A global production tops 6 billion pounds.

Early uses and research
In the mid 1930s, not long before the first epoxy resins were created, Sir Edward Charles Dodds, a British medical researcher, identified the estrogenic properties of bisphenol A.  In his search for the first synthetic estrogen, Dodds identified the estrogenicity of a number of chemicals with similar two-dimensional structures, including diethylstilbestrol (DES) and bisphenol ABeginning in the 1940s, doctors prescribed the potent synthetic estrogen, DES, to millions of pregnant women to prevent miscarriages and other reproductive ‘problems,’ and meat producers injected it into livestock to increase meat production. Diethystilbestrol remained on the drug market for thirty years until it was banned in the early 1970s when the first epidemiological studies reported rare vaginal cancers in young women exposed to DES while in their mothers’ wombs—evidence that confirmed DES’s carcinogenicity.

A weaker estrogen, bisphenol A, never found use as a drug; its future was in plastics.  Several years after Dodds published his research on synthetic estrogens, chemists in the U.S. and Switzerland synthesized the first epoxy resins using bisphenol A.  Commercial production of epoxy resins began in the early 1950s.  In 1957, chemists discovered another use for bisphenol A—when polymerized (linked together in long chains), it forms a hard plastic, polycarbonate.  In response to expanding markets for plastics, the production of bisphenol A took off in the 1960s and 1970s.  U.S. production of bisphenol A tripled in the 1970s to reach just under a billion pounds by the early 1980s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodds_Baronets
Sir (Edward) Charles Dodds, 1st Baronet (1899-1973)
The Dodds Baronetcy, of West Chiltington in the County of Sussex, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 10 February 1964 for Charles Dodds, President of the Royal College of Physicians from 1962 to 1966. As of 2007 the title is held by his son, the second Baronet, who succeeded in 1973.

Oxford: http://www.oxforddnb.com/index/101031038/
Dodds, Sir (Edward) Charles, first baronet (1899–1973), medical scientist

The Greatest Experiment Ever Performed on Women By Barbara Seaman:

http://books.google.com/books?id=R44hwlY2xIoC&pg=PA291&lpg=PA291&dq=Sir+Edward+Charles+Dodds&source=web&ots=ETHOVMgVPi&sig=AKf3WtYz6zQc8uPWGHYBfZiSG0U&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

Study: BPA linked to heart disease, diabetes, liver problems ...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/browse_thread/thread/000145c5e1848d09

The researchers found that people in the group with the highest
concentration of BPA had almost three times the odds of cardiovascular
disease
as did those in the lowest quartile, even when factors such as
race, income and education levels were accounted for. That group had a
2.4 times higher risk of diabetes.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - BPA Manufacturers
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »
Bisphenol A - A Known Endocrine Disruptor
http://www.wwf.org.uk/filelibrary/pdf/bpa.pdf

Many countries throughout the world have large production capacities for BPA, especially Germany, the Netherlands, the USA, and Japan. Major companies include Dow, Bayer, Shell, GE Plastics, Aristech, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, and Shin Nihon.

Global production is reported to be increasing at about 7% per year, and to meet the increase in demand, Bayer is opening a new factory in Thailand. However, in 1999, Shell Chemical’s global BPA business was up for sale.

Low levels of BPA have also been found to cause biological effects, and its mode of action appears to mimic that of the female hormone, oestrogen. BPA therefore belongs to a group of chemicals termed “hormone disruptors” or “endocrine disruptors”, that are able to disrupt the chemical messenger system in the body. There is growing international concern about manmade
endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs), because they can de-rail the development of offspring exposed in the womb. It is feared that they may be partly responsible for the decline in sperm counts, and the increased rates of hormone related cancers, such as cancers of the breast, testes and prostate. They are also suspected of causing birth defects of the reproductive tract (including un-descended testes), and other hormone related effects, such as earlier puberty in girls.

This research by the NIH ought to alarm many:

http://www.oehha.org/public_info/lecture/Heindel022708.pdf

“Agents” Shown to Modify the Epigenome
 Methoxyclor
 Vinclozolin
 DES
 Bisphenol A
 Dioxin
 Cigarette Smoke
 Phytoestrogens
 Heavy metals
 Social environment
 High fat diet
 Modulation of one carbon metabolism (SAM/folic acid)
 Valproic Acid (HDAC inhibitor)
 Phenobarbital

Low environmentally relevant exposures during development cause “functional changes”.

BISPHENOL A AT HUMAN EXPOSURE
LEVELS IN RELATION TO HUMAN HEALTH TRENDS

HUMAN HEALTH TRENDS:
Abnormal penis+urethra
Prostate cancer increase
Breast cancer increase
Sperm count decrease
Early sexual maturation
ADHD
Miscarriage*
Obesity increase*

Developmental nutrition and environmental chemical exposures alter gene expression, via epigenetics, leading to functional changes in tissues…leading to increased susceptibility to disease.

This implies that health outcomes, can be determined by environmental exposures that occurred in early life, possibly
decades, before disease becomes apparent.
 There are now numerous examples in animal models of the developmental basis of disease.
Fibroids, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fertility
Obesity, Altered Behavior

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1397270/

At least three companies in the Houston area manufacture a ubiquitous chemical used in plastic that got new attention this week because of possible links to cancer and reproductive and developmental disorders

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - Ultra-low Exposure Effects
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 05:20:32 PM »
Somehow it seems this is similiar to the Floride story. Was this a purposeful introduction 50 years ago?

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2006/12/29/plastic-are-you-aware-of-this/

Fredrick Vom Saal is a Professor of Biological Sciences, University of Missouri. A leading researcher in the field of developmental biology, Vom Saal has studied the effects of both natural and synthetic hormones at extremely low doses. His studies have shown that extremely low doses of hormones can permanently alter development of the reproductive system in mice. He has also studied how manmade chemicals, including plastics, can mimic hormones at extremely low doses.

DH: These hormone levels you’re talking about are inconceivably low, staggeringly low. How do we even begin to measure them?

FvS: For some chemicals, and for some hormones, the technical capacity to measure them is actually less sensitive than the body’s ability to detect them.
 So that you can put food that you have in contact with plastic into a chemical analysis and say there is no plastic material there. We extract from that same food, put it into animals and we get a big effect. The animals are more sensitive to the chemicals than the machinery.

…Every four years, one trillion pounds of plastics are made in the world. They are being thrown away in the landfill. They are leaching these products back into our water. No one is looking for them. So as a general statement, to say that all endocrine disrupting chemicals are at lower levels today than they would have been twenty years ago is just ludicrous. Because nobody’s looked. Nobody knew they were endocrine disrupting chemicals…

They are in Detergents too!....

http://www.holology.com/hormone.html

Ding Wang-hsien, an analytical chemist at National Central University [Taiwan], analyzed 90 common household chemical products, including laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent, toilet cleaner, car cleaner and glass cleaner.
Results showed that 42 percent of laundry detergents, 57 percent of dishwashing detergents and 48 percent of toilet cleaners contain nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEO), which break down into a group of toxic and persistent byproducts, such as nonylphenol (NP).

Fragrances, hair spray, hair mousse, and nail polishes are also sources of environmental hormones. Contaminants such as diethyl phthalate (DEP) and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) from these products flow into our bodies through our lungs or skin. According to the Korean Women's Environmental Network on Thursday, DEP and DBP were detected in 11 perfume and nail products out of 13. These products should be withdrawn, the group said

Women who take birth control pills or hormone therapy are flushing enough hormones down the toilet to make male fish downstream produce eggs, a Canadian study shows. [1]

EvadingGrid

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »
i wish that i could meet someone who could do what he did

Look in the mirror,
your are amazing,
they brainwashed you,
but you broke free,
you are amazing,
look again deep into that mirror.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

Saw this today:

The retards voted to let females vote and with that action they cut their influence over 50%.

Now the femininized state worshipping males have allied with the Man hating state worhipping females to disarm whatever Men are left.

But, then, maybe the Swiss Man lost his manhood a long time ago, after all they surrendered their civil authority when they let females vote.

Whereas their families were their property, now they are the property of the family and the family is the property of the state, especially the female.

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?p=2620756

Gotta love how the NWO works eh?  What sick f**ks.

sociostudent

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »
Saw this today:

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?p=2620756

Gotta love how the NWO works eh?  What sick f**ks.

That's some bullshit. Women should have a right to vote, and they should have the right to their own political viewpoints ; What I'M against is the MSM pumping out propaganda and putting a woman news announcer on it that is dressing like a whore so that society is accepting of it because a hot chick is the one giving out the bad news....I saw one a few months ago on FOX news (I won't mention any names) and she's licking her lips seductively and crossing her long legs over and over again and flirting with the co-anchor, all the while telling the public about something really horrible, like more police state activity or something. But all the guys watching are thinking with their primitive brain, and they think she's somehow flirting with them, and so they will passively accept whatever she's saying because they're too busy fantasizing about having sex with her to realize the magnitude of what she's actually saying (like, say, the Feds being able to read all your emails or something).... >:(
So when people finally DO wake up to the police state, they'll think back to all the hot news anchors who said everything would be "okay", and their minds immediately go to the "conclusion" that the chauvinist kind of media (such as rush limbaugh or bill o'reilly) "feeds" them, which is the viewpoint that:
1. All women are liars.
2. All women are inherently manipulative and are out to hurt men.
3. Never trust women, ever.
4. Both of the above means that your grandma, your mom, your teachers when you were growing up in school, and even your own wife or girlfriend are ALSO liars, and thus can never, ever be trusted, lest you ever lose a smidgen of your ego in your entire lifetime.

When you look at the BIIIIGGGG picture, you see that feminism actually works AGAINST SOCIETY. It is common knowledge that when a society degenerates to the point of mistrust between the sexes that interferes with the development of the family unit, the society itself begins to crumble.

We have an entire generation of young people who now believe that it is NORMAL to:
1. Have sex with whoever they can as early as they can.
2. Believe that certain "types" of sex aren't really "sex" (Thanks, Bill!  >:( )
3. Have sexual maturity at age NINE.
4. Be emotionally mature enough to make decisions about their "sex life" when they're 14.
5. KNOW what "tossing a salad" or "teabagging" is when they're 11.
6. Think that AIDS has "pretty much been cured", so they "don't need condoms"
7. Use abortion as birth control.
8. Yet protest nazi rallies in their hometown and call THEM baby killers.
9. Then come swinging back to the OTHER extreme and make "PREGNANCY PACTS" with their friends to all get pregnant and have babies together when they're 15.
10. Listen ONLY to physically attractive, "popular" people, no matter how much what they say makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
10. Completely ignore anyone who seems the least bit informed about the world by calling them "geeks" or "nerds" or "losers"
11. Drink enough at keg parties on weekends to kill about half of your brain cells from spontaneous blackouts by the time your 21.
12. Use 5 different kinds of psychoactives in one week
13. Lie endlessly to their parents concerning their after-school "activities" because they know their parents will put up with it because THEY'RE just scared they're kids know THEY smoke weed and don't want their own kid to rat them out to the govt.
14. treat their parents and their siblings like shit because they know they can.
15. Grow up to be total assholes who don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves (not even their own children or their spouses) because they've been raised in a world of decadence and selfishness and greed and corruption ("me, me, me world") and of instant gratification (fast food and the internet age of "point, click, there's your porn", anyone?)....

We're going to lose our young people if we don't start waking them up. :(

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »
That's some bullshit. Women should have a right to vote, and they should have the right to their own political viewpoints;

I kind of miss the gold ol' days myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syqKXCxlMQ4
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
Can someone upload a copy of the CBC documentary please.

It's up on youtube, in 5 parts, but you can't watch it in England for some reason.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+disappearing+male&search_type=&aq=f

Offline TBH

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 07:55:12 PM »

We have an entire generation of young people who now believe that it is NORMAL to:
1. Have sex with whoever they can as early as they can.
2. Believe that certain "types" of sex aren't really "sex" (Thanks, Bill!  >:( )
3. Have sexual maturity at age NINE.
4. Be emotionally mature enough to make decisions about their "sex life" when they're 14.
5. KNOW what "tossing a salad" or "teabagging" is when they're 11.
6. Think that AIDS has "pretty much been cured", so they "don't need condoms"
7. Use abortion as birth control.
8. Yet protest nazi rallies in their hometown and call THEM baby killers.
9. Then come swinging back to the OTHER extreme and make "PREGNANCY PACTS" with their friends to all get pregnant and have babies together when they're 15.
10. Listen ONLY to physically attractive, "popular" people, no matter how much what they say makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
10. Completely ignore anyone who seems the least bit informed about the world by calling them "geeks" or "nerds" or "losers"
11. Drink enough at keg parties on weekends to kill about half of your brain cells from spontaneous blackouts by the time your 21.
12. Use 5 different kinds of psychoactives in one week
13. Lie endlessly to their parents concerning their after-school "activities" because they know their parents will put up with it because THEY'RE just scared they're kids know THEY smoke weed and don't want their own kid to rat them out to the govt.
14. treat their parents and their siblings like shit because they know they can.
15. Grow up to be total assholes who don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves (not even their own children or their spouses) because they've been raised in a world of decadence and selfishness and greed and corruption ("me, me, me world") and of instant gratification (fast food and the internet age of "point, click, there's your porn", anyone?)....

We're going to lose our young people if we don't start waking them up. :(

Personally, coming from the viewpoint generation you are referring to I believe that this entire list is true except for number 8.  Most young people today simply don't care about politics.  I know because it's impossible to ever start up a conversation about politics with someone my age that will last more than 2 minutes.  They just don't care. And the only people who actually care enough to be active agree with socialist ideas or are only concerned with environmental issues.  Most I've talked to aren't even really sure what the FED does, let alone know that it isn't a government institution.  Of course this is just coming from my personal experience.  I'm not attempting to make a blanket statement about everyone my age in the entire country.  This is just based on what I experienced in high school and what I experience now in college.  Luckily my parents raised me to be open minded. 

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - BPA at dangerous levels in microwaved plastic
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »
from: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=70875.0

Front page in yesterday's paper:  http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/34532034.html

Full ongoing investigation can be found under a 'BPA' search on JSonline.com:  http://www.jsonline.com/search/?keywords=bpa&select=site

Amounts detected were at levels that scientists have found cause neurological and developmental damage in laboratory animals...

BPA, commonly thought to be found only in hard, clear plastic and in the lining of metal food cans, is present in frozen food trays, microwaveable soup containers and plastic baby food packaging.

Food companies advise parents worried about BPA to avoid microwaving food in plastic containers, especially those with the recycling No. 7 stamped on the bottom.

But the Journal Sentinel's testing found BPA leaching from containers with different recycling numbers, including Nos. 1, 2 and 5.

"There is no such thing as safe microwaveable plastic," said Frederick vom Saal, a University of Missouri researcher who oversaw the newspaper's testing.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Disappearing Male - ICSI babies
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 12:19:55 AM »
So now they have created a syndrome that only science can solve. So let's say your infertility is due to BP-A or some other lifetime exposure to endocrine disruptor(s) like one of these 15 year old's and the explanation is, well, you just have this bad sperm syndrome. It's the fault of your genes, see? Not the environment!

.... And if you have a whole lot of money, we might help you.

This is the generation THEY have CREATED.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26680088/

Pass it on: Sons of infertile men may be next
Scientists worry that boys born after treatment inherit dads' problems

By JoNel Aleccia
Health writer
msnbc.com
updated 5:53 a.m. PT, Wed., Sept. 17, 2008

More than a dozen years after fertility specialists learned to turn all-but-sterile men into fathers, scientists are awaiting answers to a looming question: What about the sons?

The first few babies born using a process that transformed male infertility by allowing doctors to use sperm from men with impossibly low counts and other problems are now turning 15. An even larger crop of so-called “ICSI babies,” children conceived with the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection and in vitro fertilization, or IVF, are just approaching adolescence.

As puberty kicks in, scientists believe they may start to see sons who’ve inherited the problems of their fathers, an issue that many couples may not have considered in their quest to have children.

“This is the generation we’ve created,” said Dr. Tommaso Falcone, who chairs the obstetrics and gynecology department at the Cleveland Clinic and directs the Reproductive Endocrinology Research Laboratory. “We may have tens of thousands of boys born with infertility.”

Genetic fallout for ICSI sons is still a largely unexplored issue in the field of infertility, which affects an estimated one in eight couples in the United States, or about 7.3 million people, according to RESOLVE, a national infertility group. Up to 40 percent of cases are attributed to problems with the man, including damaged sperm, low sperm or no sperm at all.

Of the more than 52,000 babies born using IVF in the U.S. each year, between 8,000 and 9,000 are the offspring of male factor fathers, according to Falcone.

Last year, Danish researchers reported that levels of the male sex hormone testosterone were lower in baby boys produced through ICSI than in those conceived naturally. Until more boys mature, however, they can't be certain if that will hold true in older kids or what form other problems might take.

The whole issue raises the science-fiction prospect of a society in which many men can’t father children naturally. According to one estimate in the journal Nature Genetics, if even half of affected men used ICSI to have kids, the incidence of severe male factor infertility could double nationwide within seven generations.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »
Tests find harmful Bisphenol A in majority of soft drinks

Tests find Bisphenol A in majority of soft drinks
Controversial chemical found in at least 84% of canned pop sold in Canada

MARTIN MITTELSTAEDT

From Thursday's Globe and Mail

March 4, 2009 at 11:00 PM EST

The estrogen-mimicking chemical BPA, already banished from baby bottles and frowned upon in water jugs, has now shown up in significant levels in soft drinks.

Tests by Health Canada scientists revealed the highest levels were in energy drinks, the often caffeine-loaded beverages that have become popular with teenagers seeking a buzz and athletes chasing a quick pick-me-up. But the study also found the controversial compound in a wide variety of ginger ales, diet colas, root beers and citrus-flavoured sodas.

Bisphenol A was detected in 96 per cent of soft drinks tested, in quantities below regulatory limits. But a growing body of science suggests the chemical may have harmful effects at levels far below those limits.

Health Canada did not disclose the brand names of the beverages it evaluated, but estimated that the survey covered at least 84 per cent of canned soft drinks sold in Canada.

New concerns about BPA
Testing by Health Canada highlighted BPA's presence in pop and energy drinks packaged in cans

The Globe and Mail

The testing is considered the most sophisticated conducted anywhere in the world on BPA in pop, a subject about which little has been known up to now. The report outlining the results appeared last month in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, a relatively obscure scientific publication, and Health Canada also posted its data on its website, with little publicity.

Soft-drink cans are treated with a BPA-containing liner to prevent drinks from coming into contact with metal.

Although independent scientists and environmentalists warn that all exposures to the artificial sex hormone should be avoided, both Health Canada and the soft-drink industry played down the study's findings, saying the amounts detected were well below regulatory limits.

"It really confirms the safety of the packaging," said Justin Sherwood, president of Refreshments Canada, an industry trade group. He said the higher levels in several energy drinks may be statistical flukes.

Since prior testing hasn't usually detected residues, the soft-drink industry has long told consumers that its canned product doesn't expose drinkers to BPA. Pop companies have consequently avoided some of the controversy surrounding polycarbonate plastic water bottles, baby bottles and canned foods, where testing has often found the compound.

Health Canada contends there is no risk because a single serving of pop with the highest amount detected — 4.5 parts per billion — would give drinkers a dose well below its safety limit.

The levels are "extremely low," said Samuel Godefroy, director of the health agency's Bureau of Chemical Safety. He said children would not be at risk from consuming pop, and an adult would have to drink 900 cans a day to exceed the government's safety level.

Still, many scientists are worried about ingestion of the minute amounts of BPA found leaching from food and beverage packaging. The chemical is a synthetic compound able to fool cells into viewing it as estrogen, providing what amounts to an extra dollop of the female hormone.

"We are constantly getting exposed to this chemical," said Frederick vom Saal, a biologist at the University of Missouri and an authority on BPA. "People drink a lot of soda and this needs to be looked at as one of a very large number of sources of exposure to this chemical." BPA is also used in dental sealants, plastic water pipes and even carbonless cash-register receipts.

Although levels vary, natural estrogen circulates in people at extremely minute concentrations, around a part per trillion. The test results indicated that an average soft drink has concentrations of BPA around half a part per billion, or 500 times more than the level of the female hormone in people.

Dr. vom Saal says there is also a growing body of scientific literature, based on animal experiments, that has found harmful effects due to BPA at concentrations up to 1,000 times below Health Canada's safety limit. These conditions include such hormonally linked illnesses as breast cancer, and Dr. vom Saal called the government's assurances of no harm "simple-minded."

The Health Canada testing found BPA in 69 of the 72 cans evaluated. It didn't detect the chemical in two cans of tonic water, but the researchers said a bittering agent in them may have gummed up the tests; they could not explain why one can of energy drink didn't show any bisphenol A.

Nor is it clear why, overall, the highest BPA levels were found in energy drinks, but the results might be a surprise to some of the consumers of these products. "It would be interesting to do a survey in the weight rooms to see how many tough guys are aware of the estrogen levels in their drinks," said Aaron Freeman, a spokesman for Environmental Defence, a group that is lobbying Health Canada to eliminate BPA from food and beverage packaging.

RESPONSES TO BPA

The safety of bisphenol A levels in several products has been questioned.

Polycarbonate baby bottles: Health Canada is drafting rules to ban their import, sale and advertising. Retailers have pulled them from shelves in advance of the ban.

Polycarbonate water bottles: Most retailers have removed them, and bottle makers are switching to BPA-free alternatives.

Canned formula: Health Canada is working to develop a code of practice to reduce BPA leaching from infant formula cans to the lowest possible levels.

Canned foods: BPA is found in most canned foods, but Health Canada says the amounts pose no risk to adults, pregnant women or children older than 18 months.

Toxic substances list: Canada is adding BPA to the dangerous chemical list, based on worries that infants could be overexposed and that it is a possible hazard to wildlife.

Pop cans: A new Health Canada survey has found BPA in nearly all cans, but it says residues are too low to be a risk.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 04:41:52 PM »
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline iamc

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »
This makes total sense to me.

This may be an over simplification, however, I always thought it was weird that I was one of the few guys in my senior class that could grow a beard...

who knows.
...i have told many men for many years; That without a beard: well ; sorry no manhood!
..many men today shave off the hair that GOD has put on their faces...
(sad day when men become women/and women become men!!! [called: metro-sexual]
...in the late 1800's Nicola Tesla said: "women would be in charge" [ as : Oh! honey you look good clean shaved]
... i have had a beard since the late 1970's: [no women in charge here; just a man with a beard]
...does this make me a man? You bet it does!!!
...men without face hair: are like a day without sunshine...
..and women without a real man: are just like a child in a candy store!!!
...i am not a cave man: i am a man with a beard...and i have always loved it...
(for those who can not grow a full beard...at least grow a mustache.. ;))
[ for those who do not believe me: just look up my book on I Universe.com; titled: \
SHIPWRECK; Sailing on a river of Lies in the USA:
and as the author you can see my old white beard...good luck young men...face hair is good....
[oh and my only son; Joe has a full beard also by choice!!!!!]
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

jimwill

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 04:57:03 PM »
I am one of those that can't grow a full beard. However, I can grow a mustache and goatee. Until I got my present job, first day they told me that the goatee would have to come off!  I've had it for about 20 years! But (darnit) I needed the job! So, now all I have is a mustache and about 2 years till I turn 62 and tell them where to put their regulations!

Offline iamc

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »
I am one of those that can't grow a full beard. However, I can grow a mustache and goatee. Until I got my present job, first day they told me that the goatee would have to come off!  I've had it for about 20 years! But (darn it) I needed the job! So, now all I have is a mustache and about 2 years till I turn 62 and tell them where to put their regulations!
...my friend i bet you look just as good with the mustache!
and the reason behind them telling you to shave; is the powers that be: do not want real men with face hair around them! and that is why most of the power hungry men are clean shaving;
Question? Why should men shave all the time/ when it is a waste of time!
...an old saying is this: "it is not the way man perceives: But the way God looks at us! if a man has hair to grow on his face; so be it. And if a woman has a beauty to show : then so be it"

[ when the world falls apart : Will man have time to shave?...think about it...] ;)
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...