US troops involved in government mandated Rituals

Author Topic: US troops involved in government mandated Rituals  (Read 65529 times)

Offline White Rose Sophie

Re: US troops involved in government mandated Rituals
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2008, 07:38:49 AM »
When I was in the US Navy, I had to go through an initiation as we crossed the equator.  At the time, I did not understand why the military would put their crew through something that seemed so pagan.  I thought it was ridiculous and silly.  It wasn't until I woke up that I realized that it was not just a silly ceremony.  I'm still not sure why they do it, but I believe there is a purpose...and I don't think its good. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellback

Wow.  Ugh.  Never heard of that.....thanks for the info. :o :o

Offline Col3_11n12

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
What I hate is how often they put an Israeli flag in the chaplain services.   Hello, our troops are supposed to be abroad to serve AMERICA.  It's as if to say, "Serve God, serve America, serve Israel."   

Offline Dekionplexis

• Dekionplexis
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2009, 08:09:57 AM »
I've not read all the replies but 'Sorcha Faal' is a KNOWN disinfo agent and I'm sure it's the alias of some dude or other.

Either way ignore ANY story from her/his website, they're all bogus.

Offline Dekionplexis

• Dekionplexis
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2009, 08:23:20 AM »
I've not read all the replies but 'Sorcha Faal' is a KNOWN disinfo agent and I'm sure it's the alias of some dude or other.

Either way ignore ANY story from her/his website, they're all bogus.

I can't seem to modify my original post, so check this;
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=20478.0

Also it appears that Sorcha Faal is the alias of a guy called 'David Booth'.

Also
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-3659.html

"I strongly suggest you check the small print and disclaimers of this site.

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

"Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer who works for FBI Div 5.

whatdoesitmean.com is a British Intelligence propaganda outlet.

I thought this was well known."

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »
I can't seem to modify my original post, so check this;
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=20478.0

Also it appears that Sorcha Faal is the alias of a guy called 'David Booth'.

Also
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-3659.html

"I strongly suggest you check the small print and disclaimers of this site.

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

"Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer who works for FBI Div 5.

whatdoesitmean.com is a British Intelligence propaganda outlet.

I thought this was well known."

Every once in a while, someone posts "Sorcha Faal" stuff, I think for a laugh.  Or to try and pick out what might actually be a small tidbit of correct information buried beneath mountains of donkey dung.   ;D

Offline thinkingman

• Truth Advocate. Thought Provocateur.
    • jimcgreevy.com
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2009, 04:54:35 AM »
Saddam Hussein is the direct descendant of King Nebakanezer for those of you who did not know.

~thinkingman
"When Injustice becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty."
~Thomas Jefferson
"For in reason, all government without the consent of
the governed is the very definition of slavery."
~Jonathan Swift

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2009, 06:33:26 AM »
Saddam Hussein is the direct descendant of King Nebakanezer for those of you who did not know.

~thinkingman

Source?  I'm not denying that he might be, please just provide some documentation or link.

Thanks.

Offline Wise_Old_Man

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »
author=thinkingman link=topic=6926.msg499761#msg499761 date=1234778075]

~thinkingman

Wow that is fascinating and could be true and would make a lot of sense.  I do know that Bible Prophecy tells that Babylon, the actual city of Babylon, will be re-born and will be the largest city on earth and will be where the AntiChrist rules from.  I also know that Sadam was putting billions towards restoring ancient Babylon...

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2014, 11:52:55 PM »
Wow that is fascinating and could be true and would make a lot of sense.  I do know that Bible Prophecy tells that Babylon, the actual city of Babylon, will be re-born and will be the largest city on earth and will be where the AntiChrist rules from.  I also know that Sadam was putting billions towards restoring ancient Babylon...

I think that "Babylon"in the Bible is actually the U.S., frankly.  Because we (the U.S.) have been the main promoter of "MYSTERY BABYLON" to the entire world. 
"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird'. 
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies
. Rev 18:2

Can anyone NOT say that this nation has NOT become the 'habitation of devils"?  Just watch  "THE DIRTY WAR" by Jeremy Scahill, and then tell me that we have not.    The smell of sulphur wafting from Pennsylvania Avenue has only gotten STRONGER each year, not less.

Standing far off for the fear of her torment, saying Alas, Alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise anymore.
  Rev 18: 10-11

So me, that clearly describes this country more so than any other.  For we are the TOP consumers of the world, as well as the top EXPORTER of "Mystery Babylon" and it's tenets, (ie, warmongering, usury, glorification of self, materialism, denial of Almighty GOD, etc).

And it says that Babylon shall be destroyed in one hour.  "For in one hour, so great riches is come to nought".  Rev 18: 17

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2014, 02:59:04 AM »
Sophie,
The US can not be Babylon the Great, Mother of all Harlots because she is the great city:

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. - Revelation 17:18

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. - Revelation 18:10

And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! - Revelation 18:16

And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! - Revelation 18:18

And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. - Revelation 18:19

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. - Revelation 11:8

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2014, 09:23:43 AM »
Sophie,
The US can not be Babylon the Great, Mother of all Harlots because she is the great city:

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. - Revelation 17:18

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. - Revelation 18:10

And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! - Revelation 18:16

And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! - Revelation 18:18

And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. - Revelation 18:19

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. - Revelation 11:8

HI Tonka,

I should have rephrased my response....I believe that Babylon the Great, Mother of all Harlots is what Cooper called 'MYSTERY BABYLON".  Which is the belief system....ie, the religion of Lucifer.  Which is a counterfeit religion that worships a counterfeit god. Like everything that the enemy does.

America is the greatest promoter of MYSTERY BABYLON, hence the reasoning for her destruction in the future.

Offline Wise_Old_Man

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2014, 12:23:26 PM »
It's a tough call as to whether the Bible is referring to the actual ancient city of Babylon or another state/country by proxy, however I believe in a literal Bible and that if the Bible states Babylon will be re-born, then that is what will happen. 

I believe The U.S. Embassy in Iraq (which is the largest embassy in the world) will be the main base for the UN in promoting the antichrist while Babylon is rebuilt.  I believe the ancient city of Babylon will be back as all things come full circle and there is nothing new under the sun. 

Only time will tell however...

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2014, 07:34:58 PM »
HI Tonka,

I should have rephrased my response....I believe that Babylon the Great, Mother of all Harlots is what Cooper called 'MYSTERY BABYLON".  Which is the belief system....ie, the religion of Lucifer.  Which is a counterfeit religion that worships a counterfeit god. Like everything that the enemy does.

America is the greatest promoter of MYSTERY BABYLON, hence the reasoning for her destruction in the future.

Hi Sophie & W_O_M,

If I was looking for something in scripture that could possibly be the US (at this time) I'd look at Revelation 13:11-15 and look at the beast coming up out of the earth. Two horns could represent divided authority like a state & federal system since horns represent kingship/government authority in prophetic language. Since the horns are like a lamb it could also mean looks Christian. But yet it "speaks like the dragon". This beast has great power, deceives the world and forces worship (submission) to Abbadon the destroyer, the beast out of the sea. Describing what both of you see regarding the US. (A beast in prophetic language represents countries, groups of countries, empires in prophetic language.) Am I 100% sure about the US regarding this? No, but for the time being it fits.

I'll say, Bill Cooper is correct when he identifies the Great City, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots as full of religious apostasy - counterfeit religion. I believe that is also another of many indicators illustrating that Great City, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots is earthly Jerusalem.

Another indicator is the name Mother of Harlots. A harlot in Biblical language represents apostasy, the rejection or falling away from the Truth that is God. The three major religions all claim Jerusalem as a mother holy city - the Abrahamic faiths. In Revelation 16 we see that the Great City was divided into three parts at her destruction. Two of three major religions are flat out apostate & the third Christianity has many apostate sects. The most obvious being Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, moonies etc. Let's not forget that Jesus said that Christianity would have deceivers (apostates as well) too. In Matthew 25 He said: "Take heed that no man deceive you." "For many shall come in my name," (come as 'christians') "saying, I am Christ;"(saying Jesus is the messiah) "and shall deceive many.". So apostate parts christianity will be daughters of the harlot too.

W_O_M, as far as ancient Babylon becoming a literal occupied city & world power again, it will not. The scriptures says it will not - see Isaiah 13:19 "And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there."

So if it will not be ancient Babylon, then Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots is another city. If it is not, then let's let scripture reveal scripture.

Revelation 18 contains a descriptive words that are found in Jeremiah 25. Compare:

Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

to

Jeremiah 25:10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Jeremiah 25 is a prophecy about the seige & conquering of earthly Jerusalem by Nebuchadrezzar. Jeremiah also shows as punishment for for conquering earthly Jerusalem that ancient Babylon will have "perpetual desolations"(Jeremiah 25:12) in agreement with Isaiah.

Jeremiah also used the phrases voice of the bridegroom & voice of the bride a couple other times as well each time referencing destruction the city of earthy Jerusalem. (Jeremiah 7:43, Jeremiah 16:9) and once referencing restoration (Jeremiah 33:11)

By letting scripture reveal scripture, these phrases were used as references to earthly Jerusalem and apostasy.

The next indicator I would suggest looking at is Revelation 18:24 "And in her was found the blood of prophets," In Matthew 23 Jesus laid the death of the prophets at the feet of Jerusalem 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,"

There is alot more, but I think I'll leave at this for now.  I've studied this issue for many years and really did not want to admit this, but the scriptural evidence seems so overwhelming that I am now comfortable discussing it. I'm now very comfortable in my understanding that the Beloved City is not earthly Jerusalem but Heavenly Jerusalem (Revelation 21, Hebrews 12, Galatians 4), the true city of the promise.