So when do we start organizing?

Author Topic: So when do we start organizing?  (Read 83520 times)

Offline liberty76

Re: So when do we start organizing?
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »
So where is this state forum? ???

Offline jman1237

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2009, 03:09:01 AM »
Good question, I often wonder though when will we individually organize our own minds.  I struggle with this every day.  David Icke
has prompted me to ask a lot of questions of myself, for example, How is it that I am already all knowing and everything that ever was.
Another book that I recently looked at briefly was 101 things to do till the revolution, you can download it for free.  Section  8 (ironically)
is entitled KILL YOUR TV.  This is too obvious to be incorrect.  Tell me if I am wrong.   

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2009, 03:47:33 AM »
I agree. Anyone else--yea or nay?
From the Uk - definate yay!
I feel kinda isolated over here (though i know there are a members out there) maybe we should all make some kinda badge or bumper sticker to put on so other ppl here will recognise us when we are out and about- it would certainly make me smile to spot another forum member (maybe i`m weird huh?) and i wouldn`t think twice about talking to them either....
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline phasma

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2009, 03:51:04 AM »
if you want to bring the main stream of people on board, I'd leave the 9/11 truth issue out of it. I know it's an important issue for you guys, but it is only part of the bigger problem and one part that a large majority of people simply don't take seriously. The other issues you mention how ever, can be embraced by a great chunk of the country and you stand a much greater chance of bringing people on board. Start rallies chanting 9/11 was an inside job and people tune you right out.
 Also, it would be a good idea to start marginalizing the federal government's influence with in each of your own states by getting legislation passed that makes many of the unconstitutional things being done a violation of your state laws, such as the 3rd infantry devision's home soil deployment, border patrol check pojnts 100 miles from a border, etc. Also, start initiatives to get your state more economicly independant, exploit your states resources, so when the federal government uses it's financial blackmail technique  by threatening to with hold highway funds or welfare funding, it has less of an impact on your state's economy and ability to function.
  It's time to put the federal government back in it's constitutional place and the only way it seems to do that now is with in your state as it seems that the federal government has no interest in doing this itself.
Agreed and a few more ideas - chemtrails, mis-use of anti terror laws, cctv, RFID!
I know what you mean about overloading people with info . . . i try to talk to people and i find i have better luck if i approach things one subject at a time (even my 60 plus child minder is now convinced about chemtrails and 7/7!)

Offline liberty76

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »
So where is this state forum? ???
I think you guys missed my point, which is when do you stop talking about it and just do it?

sociostudent

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2009, 03:00:25 AM »
From the Uk - definate yay!
I feel kinda isolated over here (though i know there are a members out there) maybe we should all make some kinda badge or bumper sticker to put on so other ppl here will recognise us when we are out and about- it would certainly make me smile to spot another forum member (maybe i`m weird huh?) and i wouldn`t think twice about talking to them either....

Be careful...the freaks over at the obama forum have been "reporting" people's license plates that have ron paul and other similar bumper stickers on their cars. SICK.
"LIST ENEMY LICENSE PLATES HERE":
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1819

WTF is WRONG with those people?

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2009, 03:13:10 AM »
Be careful...the freaks over at the obama forum have been "reporting" people's license plates that have ron paul and other similar bumper stickers on their cars. SICK.

WTF is WRONG with those people?

This is ridiculous.....I think I'll go to bed and cry myself to sleep. This is so disheartening....
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

canandy

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2009, 03:19:35 AM »

WTF is WRONG with those people?    iagree whats wrong with these people koolaide drinkers   >:( >:(

Offline toto

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2009, 03:55:56 AM »
Hell, they use BG avatars.

That thread must be a flaming joke to pull our puppy legs over here...

Absolutly disgusting. I hate people that support ron paul. Just the idea of small government and personaly freedom should be a crime.

;D

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2009, 12:06:16 PM »
that forum freaks me out, i dont know if some of them are joking or not, but im sure some of them are not, and the ones who are dont seem to break character much...

one guys name is "isrealaboveall" =, i mean seriously, anothers is "bergbuilder" maybe bilderberg?, its f**ked up, and i dont like it.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

sociostudent

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »
that forum freaks me out, i dont know if some of them are joking or not, but im sure some of them are not, and the ones who are dont seem to break character much...

one guys name is "isrealaboveall" =, i mean seriously, anothers is "bergbuilder" maybe bilderberg?, its f**ked up, and i dont like it.

I think some of them are really into it, unfortunately.
If it's a "joke", I'm not laughing.
They would shut down our site in 2 days or less if we tried that sh*t.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »
I think some of them are really into it, unfortunately.
If it's a "joke", I'm not laughing.
They would shut down our site in 2 days or less if we tried that sh*t.

here's my attempt to find out...

your mum
Default Re: Is this forum for real?

there are some members of this forum that appear to have been posting here a while, with posts in the hundreds, that have very interesting usernames and avatars.

one such example is "BergBuilder", who has Her Majesty's Secret Service logo and the "Bohemian Grove" owl in their avatar. as well as the implication in the username to the BilderBerg group.

another example is "Isreal Over All", whose usename should be alarming enough without me explaining, as well as the BG owl.

these, in my opinion, are very intentional and meaningful uses of nwo/illuminati/conspiracy images and ideas by established members and indeed in the actual structure of the forum, would indicate that this forum is run and established by people who align themselves with the ideals ascribed to those images and usernames, or by people that have a very perverse sense of humour.

your mum.

heres the link  ;) http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=5063&page=6#post56368
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline phasma

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »
That site HAS to be a joke right? Its too warped it must be a joke. . . they`d be better signing up here than wasting their time joking around like that....

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2009, 07:49:54 PM »
i now know for a fact that the site is an attempt at satire, if you can call it that, but suffice to say it is not run by genuine obama supporters.

however, the sick nature of the "joke" means that there are posters there that might not be as extreme as the ring leaders "appear" to be, but they do share the sentiments, which is just truly sad. due to the fact that the joke is never mentioned, at least it is always denied, creates confusion and means some people take it seriously, probably adding to the "fun" being had.

its a joke gone to far, and it wasnt even a very good joke to begin with...
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

sociostudent

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »
It seems like some of the less-intellectual ones are heavily engaged in the herdthink/groupthink mentality. They have no idea that the elites are planning THEIR destruction as well as ours, and honestly, even if they DID know, I don't know if their reaction would be any different.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »
It seems like some of the less-intellectual ones are heavily engaged in the herdthink/groupthink mentality. They have no idea that the elites are planning THEIR destruction as well as ours, and honestly, even if they DID know, I don't know if their reaction would be any different.

wat u meen da guyz who post like dis?

nope, theyre just playing too, just different characters, so you a cracka or a brutha? get it?
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

zafada

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »
I went to rallies for two years.  Don't let this opinion affect you but yeah, I think we're going to have to wait until we all start dying to actually cause any change.

I'd say we're screwed but I'll leave the rallying up to you guys.  I'm waiting for the running and screaming...then I'll do something...

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 07:36:53 AM »
i know i cant force anybody to do anything, so i am making sure im taking care of myself and my family first, i try to wake people up on a daily basis, and try to show them what i am doing myself, in the hope that they will be influenced into similar action.

as for meeting up, there are already countless groups that meet up all over the world, find them, join them, personally ive tried it and its not for me, too many opinions, but rather than coming onto a forum and lambasting people for talking rather than action is silly, just go do it, do it for yourself.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline God_Is_Awesome

« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
We should sticky this. we need to have a post  for each state and in each state we can have cities posted for truth movement rally etc.

Anyone else agree?

I agree. I'm not sure how I can help, but I'm somewhat good with computers. Just let me know what I can do, and I'll do it.

Offline ARK

« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »
Read George Washington's farewell speech (1796). In it, he gives basic instruction on how to defend your constitution and liberty, by using our very "experience". He warns of "the spirit of party" and forms of assult on the configured republic, which seems like a prophecy!
"One method of assult may be to effect, in the forms of the Constitution, alterations which will impair the energy of the system, and thus to undermine what cannot be directly overthrown..."
It is as if the 'Elite' have taken the words of warning and used it to there own benefit. There is nothing new about any of this 'work'. It has all been schemed before, in our history, the history of all dominions and ages. FIND a moment in history where the righteousness of GoodWill and FreeWill put its foot down on the neck of evil and WON. How long will we repeat this story?!
The speech continues...
"If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the Constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates."  He warns though...
"...Let there be no change by usurpation (to use something without the right to do so); for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed.  The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit, which the use can at any time yield."
This is the time when you as Americans of the Republic, MUST at least restrain this unwanted guest from entering your most sacred house (that is the configuration of the Republic that has upheld the USA), until you can figure out how to make this experiment that is the USA into the natural way of life for all...JUSTICE FOR ALL!!! Your founding fathers gave you all the resource for action you need. Alex is giving you reason to use it! Good Morning AmericA!

Offline GiveMeGuidence

• NOW THAT IM AWAKE I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO SLEEP
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »

WELL SAID.
<marquee behavior="alternate"><marquee width="150">PUT IN COACH IM READY TO PLAY</marquee></marquee>

Offline M3rcy

« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2009, 01:59:08 AM »
I like the state by state idea, but I read a few posts where people were stating we need "leaders" or "someone to lead us" but isn't that what Alex Jones is? Isn't he leading this? So why isn't he leading us all to Washington? How many of you would show? I know I would if it was an organized event.
CHAT HERE: ##conspiracy on irc.freenode.net or here http://infowars.chatango.com/

Offline Cyber Warrior

• My space Alex Jones Fan Club
What can we do besides becoming informed and putting out the word?
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2009, 02:38:25 AM »
It seems weird to me why we have such in your face corruption,
Almost as if to show us that they have total ownage,total control and way above any laws.
Why people have Mercury in their head,
 why we have fluoride in our water,
why we have toxic chemtrails,and why we get vaccinated with what kills us...
The list goes on and on...
It is so undiscriminated, What is the motif?
why don't any one from main stream sound the alarm bell?
What can we do besides becoming informed and putting out the word?
Next to the Lord,
Alex Jones is our cyber messiah our hero,
My space Alex Jones Fan Club
http://www.myspace.com/cyberwarrior58

Offline personguy

Re: What can we do besides becoming informed and putting out the word?
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2009, 02:55:11 AM »
The most important thing, in my opinion, is creative thinking.
Find new ways to do things that are new are fresh. This is one of the greatest assets against tyranny.
They can't stop what they can't expect.. indeed one of the reasons they hoist themselves up to the level they have is fear of the unknown and keeping their insane agenda secure. So if you can disrupt that.. it's one of the things that is their greatest weaknesses.

You need to discover new methods of fighting this from different angles. Find new pressure points.
Study them and what their weaknesses are and find new methods of fighting.

Try to uncover new leads. Decipher areas of their deeds that have not been uncovered. Be -VERY- careful, if you are doing this though. Study and take all necessary precautions. Sometimes you dont even need a direct approach just to tip the right people off in a certain way.. lead it lead to its own collapse. Anonymity is an asset.

Offline Darb

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2009, 02:59:26 AM »
Well anything that doesn't involve violence is good. For now, it's best to educate yourself and others.
It is "action" that enables dreams into realities.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »
there's lots you can do, first and foremost educating yourself is not a completable task, in other words its an on-going thing. but aside from that when you're not educating yourself, try preparing. there's lots of things you can prepare for, and often preparing and educating yourself can go hand in hand, like learning survival techniques, or learning to grow food, learning to read maps, or navigate, learning how to store food, learning how to build structures, there are many more, and these are examples of both educating and preparing. there is also sharing, getting the word out as you put it, but there is all this new knowledge to share as well from all the preparing you've been doing. getting involved is another thing you can do, you can join groups, start groups, add your voice to debates, start debates, host screenings, write articles, you could do what Alex does. you could run for office, you could create publicity, you could directly challenge and try to take over the institutions, really head on fighting, but be warned you must know what you are fighting for before you start a fight like that, otherwise you dont stand a chance, read sun tzu for more on that.

the possibilities are endless, its just a case of how far you want to go.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline scoffer

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
Boycott all institutions know to be corrupt, and anyone who does business with them

Offline KittyAK47

• Live Free or Die!
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2009, 12:07:42 PM »
Prepare for the future.  Expect the worst and hope for the best. If you are not prepared and the crap hits the fan, then what? I rather be prepared with the skills and necessities to survive, then find myself with out them. 

In the mean time, tell people and educate...exercise upir first amendment, while you still can..
Fighting the good fight of faith!!!!

Offline KittyAK47

• Live Free or Die!
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2009, 12:14:37 PM »
I also agree in knowing like minded people in your state.

Kind of like a wolf-pack mentality.

Your and your family prepare, but when needed you can join forces with otehr small groups.

When the crap hits the fan..knowing where to meet others will be essential.

I beleive this is real and this nation is going to fall....I am sure martial law is coming along with the sripping of our second amendment rights.

We need contacts in our states that are also trained and prepared survival skills.

This is beyond political....we need to realize a war is coming and unless we know others we will b e left alone.
Fighting the good fight of faith!!!!

Offline plantop14

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:53 PM »
Exercise your God given (self preservation) and constitutional rights, most importantly your FIRST and SECOND, buy all the guns and ammo you can and dare the bastards to take your property! >:(

What more can we say folks, they are skull screwing us while we are conscious and laughing all the way to the damn bank too! >:(
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
I started organizing a while ago... Checkout my signature link.

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »
I started organizing a while ago... Checkout my signature link.

Nice site! I'll have to gove it a closer look.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline JFK

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:37 AM »

WTF is WRONG with those people?    iagree whats wrong with these people koolaide drinkers   >:( >:(

WTF..... Totally unbelievable. TOTALLY CLUELESS! OBAAAAAAAMA
"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it." - JFK

Offline 11011001

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2009, 04:56:39 AM »
Remember, these people are out to KILL us. They will KILL us in the not so distant future for being "terrorists". We don't have much time..

and walking towards a spiked wall as  it turns out is a spiked box thats is slowly getting smaller whats talking and protesting going to change besides make it go faster?  rallies need not to be public anymore because actions needed to stop these pepole are illegal  were all pretty much looked as a terrorists but given the benefit of the doubt that we are not. talking does not stop a bullet in midflight form hitting your heart. time for peaceful protest is over. but then again  i see the plan of the nwo wining over you because of these facts

1. even if you did have the man power witch highly doubtful because to many pepole are scared of guns
2.how many of the millions of guns out do pepole know how to use and know how to use gorilla tactics or know its meaning?
3.who's going to replace the government?
4.no one has the balls to go up these pepole in government and arrest them
5. to many are divided  they either don't want to know or care or simply don't bleave it
6.most of you that bitch about nwo are pacifist and bleave god will safe you.
7. your bunch of talking heads just like the news just your out there on the street with signs hoping pepole will bleave you
8 to many are not willing to give up there freedome or lives or there lifestyle to help anything besides themselves

what really need is Real action a Grope of pepole that are sick of protesting and go out and arrest these pepole or if it comes down to it go to war
i think we are all sick of the bitching and moaning. do something instead of burning Cd's and making flyer's and going to some damn joke protest or rally.  make a place to meet in were no one knows about and plan things out not wait because if you wait there will be nothing left. and talking heads to nothing and just stalls you  tell your blue in the face and give or your to old to do anything anymore. but then again we all could be crazy and none of this will happen then feel like total jackass's for spreading this crap.
there playing a time game they have the time to wait you out and tire you out. the talking on our side has gone as far as it going to pepole WAKE UP!!!.
Revolt... you don't fight your dead you fight you might die the choice is yours what you got to losse if you win?
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible -- will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Offline Tomer

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2009, 03:18:35 AM »
Remember, these people are out to KILL us. They will KILL us in the not so distant future for being "terrorists". We don't have much time..

and walking towards a spiked wall as  it turns out is a spiked box thats is slowly getting smaller whats talking and protesting going to change besides make it go faster?  rallies need not to be public anymore because actions needed to stop these pepole are illegal  were all pretty much looked as a terrorists but given the benefit of the doubt that we are not. talking does not stop a bullet in midflight form hitting your heart. time for peaceful protest is over. but then again  i see the plan of the nwo wining over you because of these facts

1. even if you did have the man power witch highly doubtful because to many pepole are scared of guns
2.how many of the millions of guns out do pepole know how to use and know how to use gorilla tactics or know its meaning?
3.who's going to replace the government?
4.no one has the balls to go up these pepole in government and arrest them
5. to many are divided  they either don't want to know or care or simply don't bleave it
6.most of you that bitch about nwo are pacifist and bleave god will safe you.
7. your bunch of talking heads just like the news just your out there on the street with signs hoping pepole will bleave you
8 to many are not willing to give up there freedome or lives or there lifestyle to help anything besides themselves

what really need is Real action a Grope of pepole that are sick of protesting and go out and arrest these pepole or if it comes down to it go to war
i think we are all sick of the bitching and moaning. do something instead of burning Cd's and making flyer's and going to some damn joke protest or rally.  make a place to meet in were no one knows about and plan things out not wait because if you wait there will be nothing left. and talking heads to nothing and just stalls you  tell your blue in the face and give or your to old to do anything anymore. but then again we all could be crazy and none of this will happen then feel like total jackass's for spreading this crap.
there playing a time game they have the time to wait you out and tire you out. the talking on our side has gone as far as it going to pepole WAKE UP!!!.
Revolt... you don't fight your dead you fight you might die the choice is yours what you got to losse if you win?

No offence.
but alot of americans are christains..
the problem is
one man has to rise before the hole thing will arise
when the shit goes down and people start rising ill be the guy at the front with a baseball bat aging it on.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2009, 06:25:32 AM »
No offence.
but alot of americans are christains..
the problem is
one man has to rise before the hole thing will arise
when the shit goes down and people start rising ill be the guy at the front with a baseball bat aging it on.

are you saying you're not going to fight until the messiah has returned?
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline z3n

« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2009, 09:19:51 PM »
There's a book I think everybody here should read.

Secret Freedom Fighter, by Jefferson Mack
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3772763/Jefferson-Mack-Secret-Freedom-Fighter-Fighting-Tyranny-Without-Terrorizing-the-Innocent

I don't think organizing is a necessity in reguard to accomplishing anything. Never underestimate the amount a single person can do, by themselves.

"Like the elders said, no one person can do everything, but everyone can do something." -IT

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »

"Like the elders said, no one person can do everything, but everyone can do something." -IT

heck yeah!
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
Support your local  Constitution Party or work to get it on your state's ballot before 2012.

Offline Silveryminnow

• Im not joining the Sheep.
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »
Should start organizing in local areas. I've got the Libertarians on my favorites list.
Capitalism and Communism ... are merely their twin mechanisms to destroy the sovereignty of Christian nations. They will merge them into the projected superstate ... They are selling us into slavery and using our material resources for their own nefarious world-wide purposes. -CK Chesterton-