So when do we start organizing?

Author Topic: So when do we start organizing?  (Read 87368 times)

Offline Gensonic

Re: So when do we start organizing?
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 10:22:22 AM »
I would love to have a state by state forum. Right now, having just woken up I feel pretty much alone in the movement down here. I can read all I want and talk to fellow truthers on the net, but if the s*** hits the fan tomorrow I'd be on my own.
"Not as tyrants have we come, but as liberators." - Adolph Hitler

"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." - Dick Cheney

sociostudent

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 10:29:11 AM »
I would love to have a state by state forum. Right now, having just woken up I feel pretty much alone in the movement down here. I can read all I want and talk to fellow truthers on the net, but if the s*** hits the fan tomorrow I'd be on my own.

have you tried googling "truth movement (name of your state)"?

Offline Gensonic

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 10:53:02 AM »
No, I did look into the militia since I saw something on these forums posting where they investigated some alleged FEMA camps. I'll go do that now and see what I can find.

sociostudent

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »
If you go on youtube, type in "don t. hutto facility texas"
that's a fema camp they investigated

Offline Gensonic

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:37 AM »
Well I found one 911 truth site by someone down on the coast, although that is a little far from where I am it's a start.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »
We Are Change http://wearechange.org

911bogger.com

winter patriots

vets against the iraq war

ron paul campaign for liberty

If you are looking for a powerful centralized association that denies creativity and individual liberty, it has been done before.

Constitution Party

Washington, you are fired

Greenwald

Nader

We are interested in REAL CHANGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this thread becomes a whining thread recruiting patsies for aimles chaotic agendas, it will be moved appropriately.

please post actual reputable organizations.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Montag

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
people just need to hand out dvds, there arent enough people out of the matrix yet. theres always people who dont want to learn, move on, and i promise youll find the people who will get pissed off and make more copies, and go the extra mile, its like spreading a virus, it will either lay dormant in someone, or be active, but it will be there. hand out dvds and flyers, it is not expensive, or time consuming, organizations ARE

Offline Kurupt

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
If anyone has created any flyers. Please send it to me, i would not mind at all printing a couple hundred copies and just handing them to people.

Offline roWan99

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »
If anyone has created any flyers. Please send it to me, i would not mind at all printing a couple hundred copies and just handing them to people.

I definitely would do leafletting as well.  I feel at least it is a start and maybe a way to meet people of like mind.
The only constant is change.

Offline nycflag

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »
Is it possible to possibly team up with the NRA, they have issues comming that concern us.

Offline CETNIK

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18:22 AM »
You folks are aware that after you gather up as much support as possible you will have to go underground.  these nwo bastards are watching as i type this.  i would spend a good amount of time developing methods of confusion and disinformation for those swine to nibble on.

Offline Godisconsciousness

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 07:14:08 AM »
mass fortunes w/ or w/out cookies handed to people, signs, flyers and notes in books, bathrooms, windows, cars, doorsteps, talking to people about something mundane so they can tell you are sane when they look you in the eyes, and saying something simple and to the point with urgency but not demanding, as you depart, like passionate jahovas Witness, i know some people can't imagine it, but it's that or talking about it later in the prison camps. i believe their is an evil religion, so i have pitched that to alot of christians, who are usually familiar with evil existing and being a real threat, call them the liars alot, that's the main refrence to satan in the bible, liar. if my religion was black sunshine, the eye at the top of a pyramid might be a good place to find me. scare people with seriousness, learn what they believe for personal one on ones,  performance art in front of lots of people is a good one. organizing could start, but every moment of every day there are oppertunities. become a jehovahs witness and put a slight turn in the usual carriculum, but not really, it's simmilar as all hell, save yourselves you crazy humans!!!  satan will eat your face 2012  NWO Never Wasted Orifices  As currencies mirth sedates, the cunsummed is worth it's wieght.   stop working, make something, trade it, stockpile!!!!  ATF Absolutly Totally Fu#*ED
i was going to try to get some large paper, and draw a We The People..blah blah blah on it, and then stand way in front of it dressed as the devil waving goodbye with a big football hand, so cars going by whould just see your back waving goodbye to the constitution. idoits might think you are trying to manifest this as some demon, so exstras in the performances are good. like dead people every where, that works. the Word is what is going to win this war, Guns are our insurance, while we speek our minds. i don't think they will take away all our guns, that just sounds like they are taunting us, we are not a bunch of yuppies and flaky librals, or faith satiated conservatives that think Jesus might come before we all go to jail, screw that...i got fishing to do and poetry to write under the stars.
march in the streets, alone even
before you're parched, beat and moan in treason.

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »
It's simple: ABSOLUTELY RIGHT NOW! (The song 'OHIO" comes to mind)...

The 'time was 'now' SEVERAL years ago... IMPORTANT POST!

- Education about what is REALLY going on of the MASSES is absolutely necessary to prevent deception. We're at a crossroads, & it is VERY simple, WE CAN do it! just create flyers that have the PRROOF AND references on them EVERYWHERE, (short of graffity, you DON'T want trouble, believe me).

So that's it: You can find actually a cool poster on my site here: http://criticalunity.org/message.php

Offline molarediere

• New World Ordure
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »
Cyrus tried to organize all the gangs in NY.  "The future is ours suckers, if you can count"  He gets murdered by an agent in the gathered multitude.  The Warriors get blamed for the murder and have to fight their way back from the Bronx to Coney Island.  They lost a couple of guys along the way but they were disciplined and together, they made their way home.  They were organized.  from the movie The Warriors

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »
Cyrus tried to organize all the gangs in NY.  "The future is ours suckers, if you can count"  He gets murdered by an agent in the gathered multitude.  The Warriors get blamed for the murder and have to fight their way back from the Bronx to Coney Island.  They lost a couple of guys along the way but they were disciplined and together, they made their way home.  They were organized.  from the movie The Warriors

Yeah, that movie was such an eye opener after I woke up to the NWO matrix.  I saw it before, but it was not the same.  I recommend people see it again.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Freeski

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
I just saw The Warriors for the second time friday night! First time was whenever it first came out. All kinds of movies are completely new/different after your perspective has changed.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 06:21:20 PM »

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

The Campaign for Liberty has suggested that their precinct leaders take a leadership role in their communities; at least for dissemination of information and preparedness. Now and increasingly during a crisis.
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
Is it possible to possibly team up with the NRA, they have issues comming that concern us.

Even though they have done some good, the NRA has been weak in my opinion. They need to be tougher. If an organization delves in this type of promotion

http://www.nraaccounts.com/nra/index.jsp

Then they become suseptible to the very thing that weakens the Republic. Not everybody can accept this type of soft sign, but I have decided to use it.

These guys may be better.

http://gunowners.org/

Maybe join both if you insist on not giving up on the NRA.

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »
This is another parallel to my post above

The American Medical Association. A criminal organization in my opinion. Lobbied to that point. Notice this:

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/8909.html

as opposed to these guys

http://aapsonline.org/

who adhere to the Hippocratic oath and have Dr. Ron Paul as a member. No AAPS credit card available.

Get the picture?

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »
I have created a group for traditional Catholics who want to be able to have a group to rely on when the time comes.  If anyone is interested in joining please send me a private message and we can talk.
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline Wood0173

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »
Propaganda is the way to go...leave dvds and cds at parks...plug websites on stop signs (on stickers ofcourse) and currency.  Eventually a leader will come along that isn't afraid to stand up and we just have to pray that they won't be viewed as a terrorist for not wanting to support those that are exploiting the human race and our very existence.
"I do believe that all politicians are corrupt but Obama seems to be less corrupt than the rest!"--too many people to give credit to just one or even a thousand.

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »
The best course of action would be to choose a single issue and stick to it.

Few Ideas:

• New 9/11 Investigation
  • Abolish/Reform the Federal Reserve
  • Warrentless wiretapping / privacy issues / Police/Nanny state
  • False left/right paradigm / obsolete two-party system

I like to think of the infowar on a personal level, one person at a time. If you were to come to someone, even a close friend or family member, with all of these issues at once, they will be less likely to listen and more likely to think you are a paranoid loon.

We need focus.

so is this the plan I was asking for about a year ago?... ah hey it is... thx.. :p
just fyi I ordered 100 bumper stickers, a cap and a t-shirt +endgame and terrorstorm and the soundtrack (soundtrack blows donkey btw :s) and I been spamming the bumperstickers around my neighbourhood... - also, Im starting to look into starting a tiny grassroots thing and get politically involved.. so /cheer for me I guess ^^

but regardless, nice to see a more proper plan being formulated, a basic list of moves/goals that we're interested in achieving (even if it is a year late relative to when *I* asked for it, but better late than never I guess - and yea I *HAD* to /whine about this... and yea I still carry a minor grudge but no time for that..)

keep fighting ! /cheer
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Offline deadsoon

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2009, 01:21:49 AM »
how bout make a forum here to be the central hub, then everyone that has a website, no matter what its about, put links the hub forum here. the forum here can contain survival guides, 9/11 info, nwo info, rally info by state/province etc. the info is all already here in this set of forums, lets just make as many external links to here as possible

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2009, 04:44:45 AM »
Make a Genuine Stand for Liberty.

Okay folks it's crunch time.

If you wanted to do anything to fight the NWO and their Obamanoid armies...

Donate any amount you can...

ALEX JONES

3001 SOUTH LAMAR

SUITE 100

AUSTIN TEXAS 78704

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2009, 08:31:50 AM »
Make a Genuine Stand for Liberty.

Okay folks it's crunch time.

If you wanted to do anything to fight the NWO and their Obamanoid armies...

Donate any amount you can...

ALEX JONES

3001 SOUTH LAMAR

SUITE 100

AUSTIN TEXAS 78704

why do you keep spamming this?

has alex ever asked for people to "Donate any amount you can" to him personally?

WTF are you talking about with the spam?  Why not just buy some copies of EndGame?

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »
why do you keep spamming this?

has alex ever asked for people to "Donate any amount you can" to him personally?

WTF are you talking about with the spam?  Why not just buy some copies of EndGame?

He did earlier this week.

I post to about 5 forums so I was just passing on the info and I know how fast info here can get to page 5 or 10 in one day so I put them in a few places where the PP posters could read it.

Alex is building up his new studio and asked his audience for any donations even tho he hated to ask for any so I trans-posted the info to many forums that I post at who are his perverbial "Armies that don't exist."

I posted it at the Ron Paul forums...  http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1926870#post1926870

Also at the Constitution Party forum...  http://www.believeinamerica.com/make-a-genuine-stand-for-liberty-t-340.html

Atlantis Online which is Obamanoid-minded.    http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,15707.msg125216.html#new

Because there are many info-warriors on many different forums.  Alex is the focal point.

What is it you have against any of my efforts trying to help Alex out in any way ?

He spends $5000 a month trying to get the internet feed out to people like us.

Wasn't there a topic about in-fighting at some point ?

???

Offline a ReVoLuTIONarY ideA

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »
And the issue of the Second amendment getting shafted soon!

That is what will get this entire thing really started.  American citizens will NOT give up their firearms.  The NWO knows this, so they won't be trying to take our guns away for awhile.

Offline G_1776

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »
I agree. Anyone else--yea or nay?
Yes I agree

Offline mafauko

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »
In regards to "sticking to a topic"  The MOST important topic is the FED and ending it.  Once we have done this the powers at be will not have as much of a stranglehold on us and more movement can be made towards FREEDOM.  With the FED in place we cannot optimistically push any other issues against the powers with their own money.

The FED is the problem and their largest asset.  Our apathy and others ignorance allows it to continue.

END THE FED................PLEASE!!!

Offline mDiGug

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2009, 11:49:01 AM »
hey guys, I think we might be on to something here. But then again, waking people up just isn't enough. We can't do it JUST by spreading knowledge and facts, that will only get us so far. and of course I'm not saying not to do that, because that just adds to our numbers.

But what we need to do is go political/legal with this. What if we got a petition going to completely replace these guys who are corrupt in government? Power to the people right? If we had enough signatures, with enough evidence backing our claims, then how could it not happen? If they refused, they'd be violating the constitution by doing so. We control government, not them, and we need to remind them of that. We need to start thinking of these times as if we were in our fore fathers shoes and what they would have done about it. We need our own "Boston Tea Party" per say, with of course the 20th century twist because they'd care less if we just dumped some tea into the water haha.

This country always bitches an moans about whats going on in the world but the farthest they take it is a peace rally, or a march with a bunch of banners and megaphones. I'm sorry but that's not the way we're going to win this. When has that ever really helped and got things to change in this country? All that does is give them an excuse to send in the riot police and arrest us, and scare some of our numbers away because they don't want to get arrested. We need to do this swiftly, and correctly.

I live in Jersey, I watched those towers fall with my own eyes, and I'd be damned if the people who were behind it got away with it because all of us who knew the truth only talked about the truth, and didn't actually do something about it. So this is time where we need to rise up, spread conciseness, wake up your fellow man, and start working towards a solution, instead of letting their agenda get to the point of inevitable.

So I ask you guys, WHO'S WITH ME? Hopefully if enough people agree with me and we can get this ball rolling, we can get a new thread started where we can get organized and figure out exactly what to do to defeat these assholes. I know we can defeat them, it's just a matter of coming together and start taking action, and of course that does not mean in the streets, or with our guns, that means figuring a way to beat them at their own game. I know together, we're way smarter than they are, we don't have to stand by and just watch this stuff fall into place, we can fight, with our minds, not our fist.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."
   -Albert Einstein

Offline The Last American

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2009, 02:50:53 AM »
We already are.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2009, 03:21:18 AM »
2009 Session of the Legislature
Proposed HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION
A Joint Resolution claiming authority under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United
States over certain powers; serving notice to the federal government to cease and desist certain
mandates; providing that certain federal legislation be prohibited or repealed; and directing distribution.
WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows: "The powers not
delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States
respectively, or to the people."; and
WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment defines the total scope of federal power as being that specifically granted
by the Constitution of the United States and no more; and
WHEREAS, the scope of power defined by the Tenth Amendment means that the federal government was
created by the states specifically to be an agent of the states; and
WHEREAS, today, in 2009, the states are demonstrably treated as agents of the federal government; and
WHEREAS, many federal laws are directly in violation of the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the
United States; and
WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each
sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may
not usurp; and
WHEREAS, Article IV, Section 4 says, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a
Republican Form of Government”, and the Ninth Amendment states that ”The enumeration in the Constitution,
of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people”; and
WHEREAS, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in New York v. United States, 112 S. Ct. 2408 (1992),
that Congress may not simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the states; and
WHEREAS, a number of proposals from previous administrations and some now pending from the present
administration and from Congress may further violate the Constitution of the United States.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND THE SENATE OF
THE 2009 SESSION OF THE FLORIDA LEGISLATURE:
THAT the State and the people of Florida hereby claim authority under the Tenth Amendment to the
Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal
government by the Constitution of the United States.
THAT this resolution serves as Notice and Demand to the federal government, as our agent, to cease and
desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers.
THAT all compulsory federal legislation which directs states to comply under threat of civil or criminal
penalties or sanctions or requires states to pass legislation or lose federal funding be prohibited or repealed.
THAT a copy of this resolution be distributed to the President of the United States, the President of the United
States Senate, the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, the Speaker of the House and the
President of the Senate of each state's legislature of the United States of America, and each member of the
Florida Congressional Delegation.
----- - - - - ----- - - - - -----
The above resolution proposed for the State of Florida has been adapted from the Joint Resolution
(HJR1089) approved by vote of 92-3 in the the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2008. The 2009
version of that resolution may be viewed at http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/2009%2D10bills/hb/hjr1003%5Fint.rtf
PETITION: I, _______________________, a citizen or resident of the State of Florida, residing at
_________________________________________________________________, do
hereby petition my State Legislators in Florida to introduce this resolution into both legislative houses
for consideration in the 2009 legislative session. Signed:___________________Date:_________

Offline Sapient

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »
Finally a thread that cuts to the chase.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So Obama wins. Not that it matters who it was, however I think now is the time that we ALL need to become active. The elite are progressing, most people will go back to sleep until they create the next crisis, I don't know about you guys but I feel the need to yell at the top of my lungs at these people.

It's time to start organizing rallies / truth marches in each city. It's time to stand up and demand truth like it's never been done before.

Remember, these people are out to KILL us. They will KILL us in the not so distant future for being "terrorists". We don't have much time..

I don't know where / how to start this, but I just feel that we need to right now. This should be the top priority in anyones life at the moment imo.

But what should be the main point that we all need to be focused on? 

How about the original concept of bringing the guilty to justice.

How about stop bickering over which little group did this or that when a larger picture
has emerged.  That picture being a secret elite who have studied the mysteries that contained
empirical knowledge of how to control masses of people.  They have created all the various
forms of group think.

How about the millions of those out there who are awake
and out of communication with others.  How are they communicating with all the
COINTELPRO at forums and brain dead people when we try to speak out.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »
     We have an autocracy which runs this university. It's managed. We asked the following: if President Kerr actually tried to get something more liberal out of the Regents in his telephone conversation, why didn't he make some public statement to that effect? And the answer we received -- from a well-meaning liberal -- was the following: He said, "Would you ever imagine the manager of a firm making a statement publicly in opposition to his board of directors?" That's the answer! Now, I ask you to consider: if this is a firm, and if the Board of Regents are the board of directors, and if President Kerr in fact is the manager, then I'll tell you something: the faculty are a bunch of employees, and we're the raw material! But we're a bunch of raw materials that don't mean to have any process upon us, don't mean to be made into any product, don't mean to end up being bought by some clients of the University, be they the government, be they industry, be they organized labor, be they anyone! We're human beings!

There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!

[emphasis added]
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Sapient

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2009, 01:37:13 AM »

Yes I remember that movie from the 70's.
I even used it as an example of false flag attack.
This crazy guy does the shooting and immediately points his finger
at the Warriors.  With no proof other than one maniac yelling it was them.
The Warriors are like the innocent 19 hijackers.  As a matter of fact, that
movie implanted the concept of false flag in my mind, although I did not know
the expression.

Offline revolutionismyname

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »
Hi

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
sorry, forget that previous reply what I meant to say was :

Hi
I'm Irish and although it may seem as if I'm poking around in another countrys business I can't help but want to get involved ... When America sneezes Ireland gets a cold. If an associate in across the pond can in any way help then by all means contact me.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make vioent revolution inevitable"

Offline Freeski

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »
sorry, forget that previous reply what I meant to say was :

Hi
I'm Irish and although it may seem as if I'm poking around in another countrys business I can't help but want to get involved ... When America sneezes Ireland gets a cold. If an associate in across the pond can in any way help then by all means contact me.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make vioent revolution inevitable"

This is a global problem, so we have to wake up the entire world.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »
I agree ... I dont want this organising to be a whisper in the wind and then get buried in the sands of time ... It needs to be done.

Offline G_1776

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
This is a global problem, so we have to wake up the entire world.
I agree how will we wake up the entire world i believe that together we can make a difference it is time to get busy