So when do we start organizing?

Author Topic: So when do we start organizing?  (Read 82352 times)

Offline Nikoszombie

Re: So when do we start organizing?
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2013, 09:12:30 PM »
So Obama wins. Not that it matters who it was, however I think now is the time that we ALL need to become active. The elite are progressing, most people will go back to sleep until they create the next crisis, I don't know about you guys but I feel the need to yell at the top of my lungs at these people.

It's time to start organizing rallies / truth marches in each city. It's time to stand up and demand truth like it's never been done before.

Remember, these people are out to KILL us. They will KILL us in the not so distant future for being "terrorists". We don't have much time..

I don't know where / how to start this, but I just feel that we need to right now. This should be the top priority in anyones life at the moment imo.

January 19th high noon. "Call to action March on state capitols". I'm going to be at my state capitol to support my gun rights and I hope you will be to.

Check out the video on youtube. There is a guy proposing everyone protest in front of their state capitol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

Offline SpinningHead

« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2013, 02:43:30 AM »
... we need to have a [forum] for each state and in each state we can have cities posted for truth movement rally etc. ...

YEAH! State/county forums/folders so people can meet in person.

Offline Jake32Hall

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2013, 05:22:04 AM »
I have one question for everyone. What has organizing peaceful rallies gotten us? Not enough. We need to take a more active role and go right for the jugular. If you want to keep trying to do it all in a peaceful way than occupy the halls of congress and the senate. Now I am going to tell you something real. Peaceful demonstrations were done in Germany way before Hitler ceased full power. If history serves us right then the tyrant government is not gonna bow down to our weakly peaceful demands. Come on be real. They will continue to press on no matter what we do. But, we as Americans need to organize but in a more meaningful way. Meaning take all that you are and get involved with the militia's. Just as our government is coming together to destroy us in a highly organized fashion. We too must be united and focus on our might as a nation against tyranny. We need to find one way to get everyone on the same page. We are completely not ready and like a thief in the night we will be over ran by this. It is already happening. First step to this is being counted for. We must find a better way of communications. Code. I believe the V for victory is a nice touch. But, it is now main stream. All Com's. Just like our military must be coded for safeties sake. Unless you want to continue to let the government know our every move. I have come up with such a code that can be changed hourly. So our first step is proper communication. 197'4227'1072-310-167' meaning "we the people". Yes it is sort of complex like Morse code. The only difference is it is done on a number system that rotates and is never the same twice. Unless you know the rotation schedule. If we are truly going to organize we must start using one of these types of systems. So the big question is guess the number values to letter values and find out for yourself what I mean. 6161-3'167'1272-4124-4131-8157'. I will give you a hint. The - mark is just the end of a four number code and is part of one word. The ' symbol shows an end of a word. Good luck and God bless.
[/i][/b]

Offline Activismtruth

« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2013, 10:18:40 AM »
Here is my submission to the Operation Paul Revere Contest. This film is all about motivating people to start organizing now. I have more work that needs to be done to my website but soon, I look forward to literally emailing each individual on this forum to join the network to build a critical mass that can initiate direct solutions using the ballot access process. It's time has come. If you want to join early, link up with me at the forum for the group, or email me. Visit the website for details http://www.ActivismTruth.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UfVGHvjUVA

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2013, 10:31:27 AM »
activism truth:

Your work is incredible and I love it.

The only thing i can think of to help is to have the name and title of those speaking - like President Eisenhauer.  Most people have not had an education, even if they went to school, and they don't know who it is.  Same with Martin Luther King.

Offline Anon27

« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2013, 08:58:55 PM »
It depends on when we reach critical mass. The possibility exists we are there, yet people are either unwilling or unable to take a stand due to comforts.

Sitting Bull discussed the luxuries (cigarettes, booze, etc.) used to corrupt American Indians insuring rebellion would be minimized.
Without these perks the Natives would have fought longer and harder in a more united fashion.

Likewise the Romans became more dosile over the years with public baths, gladiatorial shows, free grain and no taxation.

Take a look at Occupy Wall Street. Not only were the protesters all over the place in terms of political sentiment, they were also typically holding up IPhones, drinking Starbucks coffee and wearing corporate merchandise.

People need to struggle more, in my opinion, to really draw their line in the sand.

The wisest approach may be to step up efforts spreading information online.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline dbrundage

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
We are here!
I don't know what your beliefs are, but the end is here.
As the USA moves upon Syria for the staged chemical attacks, the Russians, Iranians... well, the whole world will plunge into war. It has been confirmed that Mr. Obama supports terrorism and is in fact a member of the muslim brotherhood. Hum... We have a traitor in our midst. We are about to see the worldwide extermination of Christians, Jews, and anyone who resists their tyrannical takeover of the world.
But there is hope, I have seen the end. We win. We win only because Jesus will return to stop the madness.
It is said that he (antichrist) will be given power to overcome the saints, and he will overcome them.
Alright, I know some of you will say that is defeatism.
Pardon my french, damit, I said he (Jesus) has overcome the world!
Trust in him
We overcome by his blood, the word of our testimony, and loving not our lives unto death.
I will see you soon!

Offline aaafuture

« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »
hi I am particularly interesting in opening sheeple eyes in the

- students : any subject
- new mothers : Vaccines, GMO and wireless microwaves technology.

If your doing it already please let me know so that I can go on the same forms and back you up, and vise versa. Because at the moment, my views arent getting heard and I look like a loner on that idea. When it comes to vaccines, there are so many clueless mothers out there who are so angry when I mention something wrong with vaccine. I see one or two other people who question vaccine, and because of the overwhelming response from others telling them they are stupid, they get bullied into thinking they were stupid to question it and go ahead and vaccinate their child.

I am in the UK so anyone here please PM me, if your organising anything. I am pretty much house bound due to being a new mother, so I cant go out on the streets. But anything else I can help.

Look forward to info-waring with you all.

Offline rtc552

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2015, 03:09:21 PM »

Offline hiapatiayasa

« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2016, 06:40:29 AM »
you don't you are bloc party.

???t?r?e?e????

I have a twitter feed fyi.   :-\

SHIVA WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

Offline pouvretoves

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2016, 02:22:07 PM »
SOLUTION:   Every solution begins with you~!
SOLUTION:   Every solution begins with you~!
Be FIRST a person of ETHICS, HONOR and PROMISE
Good Videos:    Max Igan: The Remedy Lies In Trust
It is not about fighting or organizing for a battle.
Politics is impotent - Public Servants are already corrupt or donít understand the reality - or they would not be public servants. The evil is in control if you allow yourself to be reactivated into the fray for the fight. DONíT FIGHT.
Live in TRUST and Reaffirm your end of the TRUST contract in correct STANDING.
Learn who you really are and be that ethical being who is unwilling to capitulate to the corruption and fraud.
TURN AWAY FROM THE EVIL and begin seeking solutions where you can join others and build upon mutual ethical life activities.
GOOGLE:   The Lighthouse Law Club
This is one of the best U-TUBE channels & WEBSITES to find quiet actions you can take to reap capital awards for damages. Here you will find resources to build a portable income from anywhere in the world. They offer a comprehensive PACKAGE with documents that takes you step by step to end your relationship with the IRS - and MUCH MORE.