So when do we start organizing?

Author Topic: So when do we start organizing?  (Read 87496 times)

Mber

So when do we start organizing?
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »
So Obama wins. Not that it matters who it was, however I think now is the time that we ALL need to become active. The elite are progressing, most people will go back to sleep until they create the next crisis, I don't know about you guys but I feel the need to yell at the top of my lungs at these people.

It's time to start organizing rallies / truth marches in each city. It's time to stand up and demand truth like it's never been done before.

Remember, these people are out to KILL us. They will KILL us in the not so distant future for being "terrorists". We don't have much time..

I don't know where / how to start this, but I just feel that we need to right now. This should be the top priority in anyones life at the moment imo.

Offline Filthy Rich

Re: So when do we start organizing?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:49:54 PM »
Agreed. It is also time to save all the vital information, before it goes down the Memory Hole.

Create flyers, discs, booklets, decals, anything and everything to put the Truth out

I hate to say it, but remember how Santiago said that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"

Well, I learned from history, but I AM STILL DOOMED TO REPEAT IT because more people care about American Idol than America's Survival...

Offline otero1

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »
I have tons of e-books, military training manuals, and so on. I have the entire prisonplanet.tv audio archive saved too. I just need to d/l Alex's films.

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »
We should sticky this. we need to have a post  for each state and in each state we can have cities posted for truth movement rally etc.

Anyone else agree?
George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)
Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers

Mber

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »
We should sticky this. we need to have a post  for each state and in each state we can have cities posted for truth movement rally etc.

Anyone else agree?

Totally agree. I am going to school for Graphic Design so I could create flyers..

Offline Xepla

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »
I think that would be a great idea. Having forum sections for each state would make the movement much more accessible and organized.
As above, so below.
As within, so without.

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »
Totally agree. I am going to school for Graphic Design so I could create flyers..
Nice maybe prison planet can post a bulletin  about  local truth movements etc
George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)
Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers

Offline otero1

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:04:16 PM »
I can help you. I have my own web and graphic design company. http://myspace.com/oterodesigns

Mber

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:05:45 PM »
I just think it's important that everyone realize this if you haven't already..

REAL change, and REAL truth will only happen when people start becoming active because no one is going to do this for you.

I feel that we're particularly in a good position because we have the opportunity to be more mature with the way we protest. There's going to be a lot of people "waking up" in the near future, or a more fitting term would be "reacting" to whats going on. They won't have the knowledge that we have to think critically about their actions and, in return, fall right into the NWO's next trap (Violent reaction). It's really no wonder why the Department of Defense in Britain and US foresee 30 years of riots coming.

This is going to take a miracle but we have no other choice but to try for the future of humanity, thats really what it f**king is too..

We have to do this for them...cause face it....most of us will die just like H.G. Wells said we would.

sociostudent

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »
We should sticky this. we need to have a post  for each state and in each state we can have cities posted for truth movement rally etc.

Anyone else agree?

I agree. Anyone else--yea or nay?

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:06:51 PM »
I can help you. I have my own web and graphic design company. http://myspace.com/oterodesigns

http://www.pizzatorrent.com/alex-jones-torrents

this is for otero1  its all torrent download of all of alexjones movies

Mber

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »

Awesome man, right on.

Offline NoNeutral

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 06:08:10 PM »
The best course of action would be to choose a single issue and stick to it.

Few Ideas:

• New 9/11 Investigation
  • Abolish/Reform the Federal Reserve
  • Warrentless wiretapping / privacy issues / Police/Nanny state
  • False left/right paradigm / obsolete two-party system

I like to think of the infowar on a personal level, one person at a time. If you were to come to someone, even a close friend or family member, with all of these issues at once, they will be less likely to listen and more likely to think you are a paranoid loon.

We need focus.
This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get.

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »
I agree. Anyone else--yea or nay?

well to get the attention to start a forum for each state

Offline Initiated

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »
I am with you.
We are so fragmented right now between all the different forums, websites, groups, etc...
We need something more to unite in order to get the word out and make an impact I imagine.

I would have already programmed something, but it is hard finding funding within my peers and those nearest to myself for such a venture.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

sociostudent

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »

Few Ideas:

• New 9/11 Investigation

I like to think of the infowar on a personal level, one person at a time. If you were to come to someone, even a close friend or family member, with all of these issues at once, they will be less likely to listen and more likely to think you are a paranoid loon.

We need focus.

I think we need to focus on the police state issues right now (warrantless wiretapping, enviro-police, etc.)....that's one of the most serious threats to us right now, IMO.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »
info wise active
militia wise we're on standby

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »
And the issue of the Second amendment getting shafted soon!

sociostudent

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »
And the issue of the Second amendment getting shafted soon!

Yeah, that's a biggie, too.

Offline cloudsifter

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »
I have tons of e-books, military training manuals, and so on. I have the entire prisonplanet.tv audio archive saved too. I just need to d/l Alex's films.

do you mind saying how many gig/terabytes that took?

xfahctor

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »

Few Ideas:

• New 9/11 Investigation

We need focus.
if you want to bring the main stream of people on board, I'd leave the 9/11 truth issue out of it. I know it's an important issue for you guys, but it is only part of the bigger problem and one part that a large majority of people simply don't take seriously. The other issues you mention how ever, can be embraced by a great chunk of the country and you stand a much greater chance of bringing people on board. Start rallies chanting 9/11 was an inside job and people tune you right out.
 Also, it would be a good idea to start marginalizing the federal government's influence with in each of your own states by getting legislation passed that makes many of the unconstitutional things being done a violation of your state laws, such as the 3rd infantry devision's home soil deployment, border patrol check pojnts 100 miles from a border, etc. Also, start initiatives to get your state more economicly independant, exploit your states resources, so when the federal government uses it's financial blackmail technique  by threatening to with hold highway funds or welfare funding, it has less of an impact on your state's economy and ability to function.
  It's time to put the federal government back in it's constitutional place and the only way it seems to do that now is with in your state as it seems that the federal government has no interest in doing this itself.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »
The gun grabbers coming within 6 months of his pseudo swear in i bet your happy asses he will try forced confiscation and the sheep will obey their lord and master. a small band of Spartans inflicted massive casualties with their small number on the Persian army, 20 million gun owners will do the same when the Jack Boots come knocking.

Offline cloudsifter

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »
if things start getting organized, then an account at Aweber.com for 19.95US a month would be probably something to think about.  I think AJ still probably uses a free list software called php list or something, but something like aweber might be something to consider.  You can personalize the emails, check your stats, all kinds of things and it probably runs on servers that are much more powerful than you average web host.

On another note, does anyone know of a wearechange chapter in dallas area, as I have looked, but haven't found one yet.

Mber

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »
The gun grabbers coming within 6 months of his pseudo swear in i bet your happy asses he will try forced confiscation and the sheep will obey their lord and master. a small band of Spartans inflicted massive casualties with their small number on the Persian army, 20 million gun owners will do the same when the Jack Boots come knocking.

I could see this playing out, and then they send in the military on us with their silent weapons that can make groups of people shit and piss themselves simultaneously.

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=177117&page=3

watch this video guns banned in ENGLAND AND AUSTRALIA! America is next Do not believe me watch this video PEOPLE WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT IF THEY TAKE IT AWAY WE LOOSE ALL FREEDOM!

Offline nwosentinel

• NWO Sentinel
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »
hey guys im new here but i really think we need to act and now!!!  i have started a web site just a few days ago to help spread the word, but im running in to the old time prob.  i am just one person and not all that great at all this.  if some of you that are good at web design want to help it would be great.  the site is nwosenitel.co.cc  and you can email me at nwosenitel@inbox.com.  you will be given full credit for any help you offer.

Offline Flur

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 06:45:59 PM »
I'm new here too (been lurking for about a month though).  I agree with leaving 9/11 out for starters.  It's a HUGE one to swallow for anyone who's just waking up. 

We NEED to organize.  State listings would be good so we can start to gather.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline iamc

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 06:46:50 PM »
...the strongest building has a good foundation!...we have that! with the truth seekers who are all around the world; and including most of us on this site!
...now the building of truth will be the strongest; if it is built one brick [person] at a time!
FACE TO FACE COMUNICATION IS THE BEST WAY...ONE on ONE!
...then: Together We Can Stand as One! Alone we fall. One at a time!
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Offline Filthy Rich

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 06:48:16 PM »
If nothing else, we need to have discs that contain the following:

- Constitution/BOR/vital documents [+ info on the Militia]

- First aid/basic survival/shelter building/etc

- Manuals for AR/AK/SKS/Glock/1911/Rem and Moss shotguns, basic marksmanship info, etc [so "found" objects can be implemented if need be]

I hate to say it, but remember how Santiago said that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"

Well, I learned from history, but I AM STILL DOOMED TO REPEAT IT because more people care about American Idol than America's Survival...

Mber

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »
Great ideas guys, I agree with everything. If it's possible to get a State by state sub forum up that would be extremely helpful ..

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »
I have been doing this for years now but we all need too: download and copy any and all information in regards to survival, medicine, ancient texts, history, farming, husbandry, construction, chemistry, etc,etc,etc.. any and all information that will enable a person to be in the least self-sufficient will probably disappear. Create your own library for future personal use and to pass on to your loved ones or those you feel it will not be wasted on. 
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »
WE START ORGANIZING WHEN SOMEONE GETS THE NUTS TO SHOW US WHAT TO DO

we need a leader to get us started from there he can die once he or she has us in the right direction.its not wanted but it will be ok. we also need a symbol a symbol is incoruptable unlike a man and a man can be destroyed a symbol cant
?

We need to be leaders and not continue to wait for false leaders.

Use whatever symbol you like for your purposes. Symbols are needed for mindless sheep to follow.

Look at the Ron Paul Revolution and Campaign for Liberty.  There are so many places to find actual activities to engage in to promote truth.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline otero1

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 11:42:41 PM »
?

We need to be leaders and not continue to wait for false leaders.

Use whatever symbol you like for your purposes. Symbols are needed for mindless sheep to follow.

Look at the Ron Paul Revolution and Campaign for Liberty.  There are so many places to find actual activities to engage in to promote truth.
Agreed.

theexcogitator

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 11:59:30 PM »
If a system(website) for organization and communication is lacking, I will build and host a system(website) for communication and organization if someone would like to provide to me the specs for such a system.

Mber

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 12:51:24 AM »
If a system(website) for organization and communication is lacking, I will build and host a system(website) for communication and organization if someone would like to provide to me the specs for such a system.

I could think of some stuff tomorrow during class, ill post it then. Everyone should throw in ideas as well. I could design graphics for the site along with others if need be.

I think creating a truth website for us all to communicate with would be essential. We could set up the State by State feature as well..

Offline toddo

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 01:09:45 AM »
I have a survival website with some downloads, not many because of the freeloaders but have gigs and gigs of manuals and data that I would be willing to post. Also set up a forum, classified ads and news feeds at http://survivalstation.org I think the time to act is now before we are reported by the Obama Youth as dissidents.

We all know that many hands make like work. The problem is getting people to stand together and not by themselves.

All in favor?

Offline Drasamis

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 01:12:31 AM »
Otero, can you suggest some e-books/MTM and such? Trying to build up my own library in preparation for the inevitable.
'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!'

Offline toddo

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:17 AM »
Otero, can you suggest some e-books/MTM and such? Trying to build up my own library in preparation for the inevitable.

If you want to download use a p2p torrent like Ares Galaxy from Sourceforge or utorrent and then search ebooks on http://thepiratebay.org

Offline Zed

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 01:40:06 AM »
when do we start organizing?  Yesterday!
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline Drasamis

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »
If you want to download use a p2p torrent like Ares Galaxy from Sourceforge or utorrent and then search ebooks on http://thepiratebay.org
Cheers, yeah I use utorrent - loving it :).
'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!'