Philip Zelikow: Confronted By 9/11 Truth.. AWESOME

Author Topic: Philip Zelikow: Confronted By 9/11 Truth.. AWESOME  (Read 12716 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Philip Zelikow: Confronted By 9/11 Truth.. AWESOME
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »
Philip Zelikow: Confronted By Lone Lantern - Chicago 9/11 Truth Activists

http://www.prisonplanet.com/philip-zelikow-confronted-by-lone-lantern-chicago-911-truth-activists.html

Look at that f**king rat he's scared shitless, won't even look at the camera LOL.. Good Job Chicago. That was awesome.

TheGoodFight1984

Re: Philip Zelikow: Confronted By 9/11 Truth.. AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
good lord, he really is a shit rat isn't he... what an icy-veined demon. good video thanks for posting

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
oh man, he could not even look the guy in the eyes.

this crew are like fallen Nazi's awaiting tribunals.

they are totally expressionless.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 11:06:42 AM »
Even Zelikow admits that Iraq, and other American interventions in the middle-east WERE TO PROTECT ISRAEL.

In 2002 Zelikow made remarks interpreted as alleging that the United States entered the Iraq War to protect Israel, when he said:
“    "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,"

"And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell."[5]
   ”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelikow

Israeli agents planned, prepped, and perpatrated the events on Sept. 11th for Ertez Yisrael
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »
The Israel Lobby

From Philip Zelikow

In their essay ‘The Israel Lobby’, John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt invoke comments made by me as evidence for a controversial assertion of their own concerning the motives for the US invasion of Iraq (LRB, 23 March):

Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical . . . The war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure. According to Philip Zelikow, a former member of the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission, and now a counsellor to Condoleezza Rice, the ‘real threat’ from Iraq was not a threat to the United States. The ‘unstated threat’ was the ‘threat against Israel’, Zelikow told an audience at the University of Virginia in September 2002. ‘The American government,’ he added, ‘doesn’t want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell.’

Readers may find it interesting to know what I actually said and how Mearsheimer and Walt appear to have misused my comments.

My talk was on 10 September 2002 at a 9/11 anniversary symposium. I argued that possession of nuclear (or biological) weapons by Saddam Hussein would be very dangerous. Reflecting on my White House work during the Gulf War in 1990-91, I did point out that I believed then, and later, that the most likely direct target of an Iraqi WMD attack would be Israel, but that policymakers had no wish to emphasise this. That said, any US or European government, in 1991 or later, would rightly have regarded an Iraqi nuclear attack on Israel – or on any other country – as a horrific prospect they would do much to prevent.

Neither of these conclusions – that Saddam’s possession of nuclear weapons would be dangerous, or that Israel might be most directly threatened by such weapons – was especially remarkable. These things were understood in 1991. Iraq tried very hard to pull Israel into that war and its politics, ultimately even bombarding Israel with ballistic missiles. The coalition laboured successfully to thwart Saddam and keep Israel out of that war.

None of this, though, bore on the question of what to do about a possible Iraqi WMD programme in 2002. On that issue – whether or when the US ought to go to war with Iraq – I expressed no view in my September 2002 talk, or on any other public occasion during those years.

Nor did I try to explain why the Bush administration went to war, either in 2002 or after the invasion in 2003 or 2004. And in those years I had little special knowledge of those motives. My work on the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (from which I resigned in February 2003) had not involved Iraq.

So how did my views wind up in Mearsheimer and Walt’s essay as evidence that Bush went to war in part for Israel? In 2004, local reports of my September 2002 comments were discovered by the Inter Press Service. To put it mildly, that body has a strong political point of view. It circulated on the web an article headlined ‘War Launched to Protect Israel – Bush Adviser’. Without any evidence other than the old September 2002 quotes, the article’s lead was: ‘Iraq under Saddam Hussein did not pose a threat to the United States but it did to Israel, which is one reason why Washington invaded the Arab country, according to a speech made by a member of a top-level White House intelligence group.’ The claim has bounced around the internet ever since. Mearsheimer and Walt cite this article, which they found in Asia Times Online, as their source for my comments.

The original slur did not deserve a response, but the situation is different when it is repeated by two accredited scholars, and endorsed by publication in the LRB. The claim still has three holes. First, like most of the world, I did think that, if Saddam Hussein possessed nuclear weapons, this would endanger the interests of America and the world in several ways, including the direct threat of a possible strike on Israel. Second, I did not state an opinion about whether this should be a cause for war in 2002-03. Third, I did not state an opinion – or even have any special knowledge – about the motives of the Bush administration in going to war in 2003.

I hope that readers will contrast these points with what Mearsheimer and Walt wrote in the passage quoted above. Readers will also notice that the passage leads with a reference to the ‘Lobby’, of which I am clearly presumed to be a part. There is no evidence for that either.

Philip Zelikow
Washington DC

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n10/letters.html

Zelikow responds to accusations here.... but he is completely silent in that video.

"The Righteous man has nothing to hide" 
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline beijingyankee

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 11:47:20 AM »
Philip Zelikow: Confronted By Lone Lantern - Chicago 9/11 Truth Activists

http://www.prisonplanet.com/philip-zelikow-confronted-by-lone-lantern-chicago-911-truth-activists.html

Look at that f**king rat he's scared shitless, won't even look at the camera LOL.. Good Job Chicago. That was awesome.

This was great stuff.

The 911 Truth questions and camera people are getting better.

I would have loved to have asked; "Dr. Zelikow do you have more than one passport? Dr. Zelikow do you think a person holding two passports should be allowed to work in government? Dr. Zelikow, do you think a person holding two passports should be able to qualify for top secret clearance? Did you know about the 'White Van' and 'Urban Moving?' Do you know why they failed every lie detector test given by the F.B.I.? Do you know why the owner fled the country before his FBI interview? Why didn't you mention Building 7 in your report?"

Questions were great. Zelikow was choking like the ghetto rat he is.

This lowlife is definitively in the middle of the cabal.

Top priority he gets a free trip to The Hague to stand for war crimes.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »
Thank you for this!
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
I can bet that mr. zelikow (and many more) has/have been briefed on the WACsters and these kinds of questions... they've confronted a lot of predominant high-ups and it's obviously having some affect... I think the fact that he says nothing actually says more than could have been expressed in words.. revealing even.

Offline creat3d

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
I can bet that mr. zelikow (and many more) has/have been briefed on the WACsters and these kinds of questions... they've confronted a lot of predominant high-ups and it's obviously having some affect... I think the fact that he says nothing actually says more than could have been expressed in words.. revealing even.

They're definately aware that more and more people are waking up, and that their buddies are getting confronted left and right.

At least there are police officers who respect the LAW enough not to ignore it, just to give these traitors more
peace and quiet away from those annoying "awares"...

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG.

Who's WMG and what are they Copyrighting?

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 08:35:12 AM »
Probably a song

Mike Philbin

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG.

Yup,
I was just about to post the exact error message.

Zelikow SHOULD be afraid, as should all the participants of 9/11 (New York), 7/7 (London) and 11/3 (Madrid) whether actual or tactical. The truth will out. The world will discover what 'world government' has been attempting through the Presidents and Prime Ministers of the last 60 years.

It has to come out.

Now.

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 09:09:21 AM »
If you put a song in the video that's copyrighted they can pull your video. So in the future we shouldn't put copyrighted songs in our vids, maybe underground hip-hop or punk songs that aren't on major labels would be alright.

BTW notice how the word 'pull' flows smoothly as an adjective for taking something down. That's what Silverstein meant when he said 'pull it' plain and simple in my opinion. The debate over whether it's an official term used in the demolition industry is a strawman.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
This one works still..

Channel Icon
Subscribe
Unsubscribe
swizzlesteve
April 17, 2009

You Tube took down my last posting of this confrontation and we had almost 10,000 views, made the front page of infowars.com and 9/11 blogger. Lets give this great Chicago confrontation another pus...

This video was shot in Chicago at the Intercontinental Hotel on Michigan AVE. We also attended his speech inside but our cameras were taken away. I know, I need two of them! Rich did a great job. Dr. Zelikows silence is all the answers we needed. Inside the hotel Zelikow said, "Mark my words, Mark my words...In the next few years fresh drinking water will be hard to come by."

Interesting.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6cXM8P_eg

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »
What's the song in the begining? Anyone know?

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »
LOL. Pretty telling...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
Zelikow needs to grow up and become a REAL MAN and stop playing in the little leagues. If he is so easily bought and can't become an honorable person, then he should be expelled from everything to do with education and politics. He's not good in either because he is dishonest! I would most certainly not want him as my kids professor!

I would think twice before sending my kid to the University of Virginia, if they hire dishonest people like this man! ::)

If anyone has ties to this University, they should call for this guys resignation!

Nice video!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!