TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 cops

Author Topic: TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 cops  (Read 79604 times)

Offline Ron in Los Angeles

• The Constitution of the United States of America
This guy had the audacity to question authority...this is not America!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/09/17/police-taser-florida-stud_n_64789.html
"What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?" Nick Lowe, 1974

Offline freedomdomain

Incredible! Student arrested, tackled tasered for asking about skull and bones
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 01:30:05 AM »
This guy was tackled and tasered
FOR NO REASON, other than asking John Kerry about his skull and bones affiliation. Watch this!

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5692

someone should preserve this. not sure if it's on utube or not, but this is amazing!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum

A University of Florida student is Tasered and arrested after asking about Skull and Bones at a town hall forum, which featured Senator John Kerry, at the UF Auditorium on Sept. 17, 2007.

COINTELPRO just hijacked the discussion, the comments are even more disturbing.  Look how the comments show the clear intention of creating an atmosphere of acceptance to TOTAL TYRANNY AND POLICE STATE!

sabiangreen17 (11 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
what a crybaby... he was repeatedly told to stop resisting and he made a scene on purpose, like a little kid.
ericsunderland (27 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
HAHA what a loser. I love watching college kids with no world view being put in their place. Viva Bush!
kuwiguy (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
(typo) "brain wash CIA"
sagarajack (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
lol americans silly americans, "I did not do anything, I did not do anything." What a R-tard...yelling is doing something, asking stupid question is another, not cooperating with the cops is asking for taz.
capnfoo (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
What a pussy. He started out ok but then it was obvious his only motive was to get attention.
isthisrare (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
stupid liberal crybaby...listen to him cry like a bitch! exactly what we need running the country huh? He cant handle f**king cops but we expect liberals to protect the country from terrorists? Gimme a greak. I hope the police use their GLOCKS next time.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Watch the guy in the suit behind the 2 cops.  He gives a hand signal and it is all over, I have watched this 4 times, WTF is going on in this country?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The entire question below...

He also brought up the 2004 election as quoted by Greg Palast...GUYS WAKE UP...if you confront a politiciam with truth you will be TAGGED AND BAGGED!  Everyone in the audience should have demanded justice WAKE UP!!!

first they come for the seekers of justice and awareness,

then the long term protectors of freedom,

then when no one is left to defend you, they will come for your whole family! WAKE UP!

footage of University Police Department using excessive force on a student asking a question of Senator Kerry. The student's name is Andrew Meyers and he was arrested on September 17, 2007 for disturbing a public educational function and resisting arrest. The police did not inform him that he was under arrest and did not mirandize him while detaining him and electro-shocking him with a taser.

Offline freedomdomain

yeah, the students are a bunch of apathetic dumbslumps
   they'll be the same ones who stand by idle as their parents are taken from them, then their children, then they will whine when the police arrest them too....
american adult babies , is what they all are. I would have been shouting and yelling, and if it was me being attacked, I would have done some serious nutkicking.....

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Kerry could have ended it at any time, but he just let it happen.

And you guys think Bush is the only evil leader.

Kerry allows this right in front of his eyes as if nothing is going on, and that is what will happen with Hillary as president or anyone else (save for Kucinich) on the Dem ticket.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
University Statement Supporting and Justifying the Tyranny:

''He apparently asked several questions -- he went on for quite awhile -- then he was asked to stop,'' university spokesman Steve Orlando said. ``He had used his allotted time. His microphone was cut off then he became upset.''

Steve Orlando
http://www.urel.ufl.edu/staff/sorlando.html
Director, UF News Bureau

A 1986 UF graduate with a bachelor's degree in political science, Steve Orlando entered journalism writing, editing and doing paste-up and layout for the weekly Gulf Breeze Sentinel near Pensacola. He returned to UF in 1987 to pursue a degree in journalism and spent a semester as a stringer for the student newspaper, The Independent Florida Alligator, covering science and research.

In 1988, he accepted a position as a state desk reporter for The Tampa Tribune, where his beats throughout west Central Florida included cops, courts, schools, city and county government, general assignment and features. He also did part-time editing. Orlando joined News and Public Affairs in 1996 as news desk editor and senior writer. He became associate director in 2001.

UF is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state's oldest, largest and most comprehensive university, Florida is among the nation's most academically diverse public universities. Florida has a long history of established programs in international education, research and service. It is one of only 17 public, land-grant universities that belongs to the Association of American Universities.

History
In 1853, the state-funded East Florida Seminary took over the Kingsbury Academy in Ocala. The seminary moved to Gainesville in the 1860s and later was consolidated with the state's land-grant Florida Agricultural College, then in Lake City. In 1905, by legislative action, the college became a university and was moved to Gainesville. Classes first met with 102 students on the present site on Sept. 26, 1906. UF officially opened its doors to women in 1947. With more than 46,000 students, Florida is now one of the five largest universities in the nation.

Facilities
Florida has a 2,000-acre campus and more than 900 buildings (including 170 with classrooms and laboratories). The northeast corner of campus is listed as a Historic District on the National Register of Historic Places. The UF residence halls have a total capacity of some 7,000 students and the five family housing villages house more than 2,200 married and graduate students. UF's extensive capital improvement program has resulted in facilities ideal for 21st century research including the McKnight Brain Institute, the new Health Professions, Nursing and Pharmacy Building, the Genetics and Cancer Research Center now being built, and the Proton-beam Therapy Center that will be located in Jacksonville. Overall, the university's current facilities have a book value of more than $1 billion and a replacement value of $2 billion.

Offline freedomdomain

anybody watching the video can clearly see that as soon as he mentions the dreaded words, "skull and bones", then the guy behind him signals, then the cops grab him, within 2 seconds.
   The University excuse is lame.

Offline cabaretvolterror

while that story won't fly... he informed he was going to ask 3 questions, he did just that, then they cut the mike... that is black and white,
also according to the miami herald he was to be the last to get to ask any questions anyway

Offline cabaretvolterror

Re: Incredible! Student arrested, tackled tasered for asking about skull and bon
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »
[Sane - Full SPECTRUM Troll Analysis here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=6858.msg27536#msg27536 Guys, whenever you see something that just defies logic during an obviously one sided issue, chances are you are seeing COINTELPRO in action!]

"The person in front of Meyer was told he would be the last person to speak, Orlando said. Meyer said he was upset with that, so Kerry gave him the OK.

When he took the mike, Meyer then asked Kerry several questions. On amateur video linked from Meyer's website, his questions included why Kerry conceded in the 2004 presidential election, why not impeach President George W. Bush now, and whether Kerry was a member of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale University."

www.miamiherald.com

you should read it... also, the kid has his own website

www.theandrewmeyer.com

plus i think he is jewish? "meyer" certain strike me as jewish, anyway this is from his own website

Let's be honest. We all like to buy shit.
But what makes buying shit fun is when you know you got good quality at a good price.
TheAndrewMeyer.com, in case you haven't noticed, is all about quality. And as a Good Jew, I feel it is my moral obligation to offer products at a good price (I mean, I wouldn't buy anything without getting good value.)
So here it is, the first piece of merchandise available through TheAndrewMeyer.com

he also has a few sketches which are actually quite funny, don't watch the harry potter one unless you don't care about how the book ends

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

THERE WILL BE A MARCH AT 12PM, SEPTEMBER 18, 2007 IN THE PLAZA OF THE AMERICAS ON THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA CAMPUS
VIEW THE FACEBOOK GROUP!  http://ufl.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5779218759.  SHOW UP AND DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUPPORT. 
FREE ANDREW MEYER

Andrew Meyer Arrested for Speaking at Kerry Forum
NOTE:  The following is not posted by Andrew Meyer, but has been posted by his friends. 

Andrew Meyer is currently incarcerated in Alachua County.  While asking U.S. Senator John Kerry a question during a question and answer period following Kerry's speech at the University of Florida, Meyer was attacked by five police officers, manhandled and tasered.  Fortunately there are videos and many witnesses to this injustice.  Some articles and videos are linked below.  Please show your support by educating yourselves and raising awareness by letting others know what has happened.  Continue checking back to this website for updates.

NBC Video
http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=157250

Video on Digg (Please digg this!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag
Keep DIGGING!  This is currently number one on DIGG!!!

FoxNews! (Meyer made the front page of FoxNews.com)
http://www.foxnews.com/
The article is located at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297126,00.html

University of Florida Newspaper "The Alligator"
http://www.alligator.org/articles/2007/09/17/news/campus/arrestbreak.txt

Gainesville Sun
http://www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20070917/NEWS/70917016/1002/NEWS

Star Banner
http://www.starbanner.com/article/20070917/NEWS/70917006/1053/BREAKING_NEWS

Miami Herald
http://www.miamiherald.com/775/story/241199.html

WikiProtest.com
http://wikiprotest.com/blog/index.php/2007/09/17/uf-student-tasered-and-arrested-at-john-kerry-speech/

Contact The Andrew Meyer
[email protected]

Offline cabaretvolterror

Re: Incredible! Student arrested, tackled tasered for asking about skull and bon
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 02:27:18 AM »
[Sane - big man authoritarian Troll droppings]

again i stand by my assertion that he had every intention of being arrested... sadly we're at such a dire point it's what it takes, and he had the guts to do it

i say i think it's intentional from checking his site combined w/ an incredibly bad acting job... when they grab him, and he instantly says
"you're gonna arrest me?"  this guy apparently is savvy and no fool, plus the "you're gonna kill me" comment!!!

again i love this guy, he's a rock star
[Sane - Minimizing and making fun of a guy that has been unlawfully arrested and tortured in front of our eyes for asking about Skull and Bones]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
while that story won't fly... he informed he was going to ask 3 questions, he did just that, then they cut the mike... that is black and white,
also according to the miami herald he was to be the last to get to ask any questions anyway

Skull and Bones - That was the issue

"The person in front of Meyer was told he would be the last person to speak, Orlando said. Meyer said he was upset with that, so Kerry gave him the OK.When he took the mike, Meyer then asked Kerry several questions. On amateur video linked from Meyer's website, his questions included why Kerry conceded in the 2004 presidential election, why not impeach President George W. Bush now, and whether Kerry was a member of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale University." www.miamiherald.com
Miami Herald is needed to tell us what we see with our eyes???

you should read it... also, the kid has his own website www.theandrewmeyer.com plus i think he is jewish? "meyer" certain strike me as jewish, anyway this is from his own website Let's be honest. We all like to buy shit. But what makes buying shit fun is when you know you got good quality at a good price. TheAndrewMeyer.com, in case you haven't noticed, is all about quality. And as a Good Jew, I feel it is my moral obligation to offer products at a good price (I mean, I wouldn't buy anything without getting good value.) So here it is, the first piece of merchandise available through TheAndrewMeyer.com he also has a few sketches which are actually quite funny, don't watch the harry potter one unless you don't care about how the book ends
Wow, this now became a jewish issue, holy cow.  That is incredible how you did that.  You made this into a SouthPark Cartman "Serbian Jew Double Bluff" issue as opposed to Police State Tyranny.  You got skillz dude!

again i stand by my assertion that he had every intention of being arrested... sadly we're at such a dire point it's what it takes, and he had the guts to do iti say i think it's intentional from checking his site combined w/ an incredibly bad acting job... when they grab him, and he instantly says"you're gonna arrest me?"  this guy apparently is savvy and no fool, plus the "you're gonna kill me" comment!!!
I am not sure he intended to get arrested, but he did intend to be direct and allow people to hear truth.  He seemed quite nervous.  But these are just differences in opinion.  The point is, how is him being right about what it takes to get silenced/tazed/arrested in America, a justification for what it takes to be silenced/tazed/arrested in America?  How is it even an issue?

again i love this guy, he's a rock star
Uh, that is nice but who knows what they plan to do at his next arrest, what about the ones that get arrested for the same thing that you never hear about?  I appreciate the admiration and it is possibly a tactical way to bring attention to the tyranny around us, but the issue with Kerry and the students just standing and watching was the most disturbing thing for me - light years beyond what happened to him.

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
[Sane-Can you spot the troll droppings?]

sane, i said the story won't fly because i was defending the kid!!! their story doesn't make any sense cause they said he was like abusing the mike... that is why i said.. "he informed them he would ask 3 questions and did just that!!!"  if you can't see the conflict of logic that makes my point relevant go back and re-read it.

secondly, i posted that he was jewish, cause he is, and he posted it on his site!!! i thought people might like to have this information, i also posted that he has sketches, to try to encourage people to actually visit his site... why did i do this?

because thirdly!!!!

i feel if people discover that he is well educated, brite, and yes i'm sorry to inform you Jews have a tendency to be quite bright!!!
could he be an absolute moron, yes he could sane.... but if you follow my urgings to visit his site, i think you'll discover that someone w/
a sense of humor enough to make fun of his own religion is probably bright enough to think ahead!!!!

geeeeez... man i'm not your politically correct little robot, had lots of jewish marine corps friends so don't even f**king insinuate a damn thing about me again like that!!!

now w/ all do respect, sane...  are you listening?  i feel it was intended to go down exactly as it went down, open you freaking eyes, get the shit out of your ears... and watch the damn video again!!!

Offline freedomdomain

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 02:51:04 AM »
he stated "i'll leave if you just let go of me" or something to that effect.....
Not sure he intended to get arrested.
But I asked myself that, when I watched it. Instead, I think he was aware of what might happen to him if he asked the question. That makes more sense. Clearly, the guy behind him signaled right after the comment about skull and bones.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
sane, i said the story won't fly because i was defending the kid!!! their story doesn't make any sense cause they said he was like abusing the mike... that is why i said.. "he informed them he would ask 3 questions and did just that!!!"  if you can't see the conflict of logic that makes my point relevant go back and re-read it.
My bad.  Error in interpretation.  I could not understand your intent and the trolls have been going nutso to dissuade people from how f**ked up and revealing into NWO this video really is.

secondly, i posted that he was jewish, cause he is, and he posted it on his site!!! i thought people might like to have this information, i also posted that he has sketches, to try to encourage people to actually visit his site... why did i do this?because thirdly!!!!i feel if people discover that he is well educated, brite, and yes i'm sorry to inform you Jews have a tendency to be quite bright!!!
could he be an absolute moron, yes he could sane.... but if you follow my urgings to visit his site, i think you'll discover that someone w/
a sense of humor enough to make fun of his own religion is probably bright enough to think ahead!!!!geeeeez... man i'm not your politically correct little robot, had lots of jewish marine corps friends so don't even f**king insinuate a damn thing about me again like that!!!
I personally believe that him being jewish is pretty immaterial.  jews being eugenically bright is an NWO mandate used to deflect blame as the shit hits the fan, just like blacks are stupid is an NWO mandate to justify hundreds/thousands of years of oppression and slavery.  To me it is a eugenics issue and i wish to comment on it.  i understand that we have been conditioned from cradle to grave to treat these stereotypes as truth, so i wish to point out the absurdity of it.  there are very bright non-jews and very stupid jews, this is basic eugenics and has nothing to do with hundreds of students and a sitting senator allowing this full onslaught against the constitution and bill of rights.

As far as politically correct nonsense, you might be misinterpreting what is politically correct.  It is politically correct to not talk about the crimes of Al Sharpton, JDL and AIPAC, but I do all the time.  Just to show you...Al Sharpton is a total sell out and causes more racism and thus more oppression for blacks everywhere.  ADL and AIPAC are treasonous entities that should be completely exposed for their lies, deceits, and aiding/abedding the murder of millions of innocent lives.  How politically correct do you believe that statement is? 

now w/ all do respect, sane...  are you listening?  i feel it was intended to go down exactly as it went down, open you freaking eyes, get the shit out of your ears... and watch the damn video again!!!
I do not think he wanted to get tazered and i do not think he wanted to spend the night in jail.

I do think he wanted to confront kerry with the truth as kerry is a huge reason for the death of over 1,000,000 innocent women and children using our country as justification.

He also brought up the Iran issue which is becoming more and more relevant, we are about to bomb aother 2 countries and people need to know.

Now with all due respect, I do not think anything you posted was in any way intentionally harmful and there is no doubt in my mind as to where you are coming from.  I just simply refuse to gloss over how totally insane this action is.  It is reality bending and I refuse to let this new police state reality that they have planned to be accepted.  This is crazy, who cares what his intentions are, the had 7 cops tackle him, tazer him, and arrest him when he posed no threat to anyone and committed no crime.  Please WAKE UP, this is not justification to get arrested in America, it is justification to get arrested in North Korea.  I am sick of just allowing us to not see the insanity of these things staring us in the face.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 03:07:21 AM »
and who said law enforcement officers would have any trouble abusing our constitutional rights??

Offline keldorn

Well, Andrew has all the video evidence to sue the school and police, and I'd be interested to know if that guy in the suit behind the police was working for Kerry. It's kind of weird to see all the pro-police state messages on Youtube comments given that Kerry is supposed to represent the "left" so it clearly shows the farce of the left-right paradigm. Both sides will allow tyranny to prevail, while distracting the populace with nonsense.

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 03:27:25 AM »
no worries sane all good... i understand you have to be the guard dog here... but when i saw my message dissected like that and after having already posted pretty frequently i was a little upset...

anyway regarding sterotypes, i use to be toe the touch-feely line and not ever wanna say a jew or an eskimo or whatever as a group was smarter... i stopped doing that a few years ago, cause i don't believe it, it's not cause i think certain groups are genetically superior to anyone else, rather nurtured and reared in better fashion.... since all of mankinds various races are so basically identical on the genetic level, i factor in enviornment and nurture to arrive at a generalization.... and for me so long as there is no ill-will i don't have a problem w/ them.

i will admit i have a little bias, in that i have been waiting for these types of potential setups to occur (please don't allow for any negative connotation w/ "setup")... and when the Missouri kid's video went viral, i was gleefully anticipating that it would give others the same idea... hell i've even debated how i could get arrested publicly... i'd certainly have a game plan to maximize outrage and sympathy.

however... this still wasn't just some bookworm concerned student... it was a very outspoken, media conscious, motivated and certainly sincere (that much was plain as day written all over his face) student... and i'm personally glad to have him on our side and i hope AJ gets him on the show tommorow

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 03:44:07 AM »
no worries sane all good... i understand you have to be the guard dog here... but when i saw my message dissected like that and after having already posted pretty frequently i was a little upset...
I apologize if my "disection" appeared ill willed; I just wanted to make sue all points were addressed without collapsing issues into each other.

anyway regarding sterotypes, i use to be toe the touch-feely line and not ever wanna say a jew or an eskimo or whatever as a group was smarter... i stopped doing that a few years ago, cause i don't believe it, it's not cause i think certain groups are genetically superior to anyone else, rather nurtured and reared in better fashion.... since all of mankinds various races are so basically identical on the genetic level, i factor in enviornment and nurture to arrive at a generalization.... and for me so long as there is no ill-will i don't have a problem w/ them.
there is no ill-will on your part, but just look how these things can spiral.  soon after a few hours of clever COINTELPRO subtle shifts, the issue becomes a eugenics one rather than a police state one.  this is overall awareness on how important it is to stay on purpose with the topics.  as far as him being jewish, people can find that out for themselves if they want.  I usually only mention such things if there is a political, etc. motif behind their affiliation.  like when a jounalist writes something about how we cannot leave iraq or it will turn into a holocaust.  that is when i go f**king ballistic.  what gives him the right to jusdge a holocaust and be an authority of a holocaust?  then it is important to note that him being jewish actually is hypocritical because he  is aiding a holocaust and thus the blowback on the entire jewish race.  i believe in those instances such things become relevant.  with this situation i fail to see the relevance.  to me he is a patriotic american trying to wake people up and i think he suffered more than he thought for it (but this is still only a difference with interpretation of the now multiple videos, please watch them all)

i will admit i have a little bias, in that i have been waiting for these types of potential setups to occur (please don't allow for any negative connotation w/ "setup")... and when the Missouri kid's video went viral, i was gleefully anticipating that it would give others the same idea... hell i've even debated how i could get arrested publicly... i'd certainly have a game plan to maximize outrage and sympathy.
again, whether or not he planned it to me is less relevant that the obvious police state we are currently in.

however... this still wasn't just some bookworm concerned student... it was a very outspoken, media conscious, motivated and certainly sincere (that much was plain as day written all over his face) student... and i'm personally glad to have him on our side and i hope AJ gets him on the show tommorow
and i am hoping the over 50% of americans become as aware, then they would not sit in their seats while the end of all liberties are so obvious.  I mean imagine a room of 500 of him, that would be a total end to this crap!

This stuff needs to be broadcasted everywhere, it is only going to get worse. this is not funny, it is not a game.  they will poison you, intimidate you, blackmail you, frame you, call you insane and psychologically torture you, and yes KILL YOU.

this is not a game, and we need to wake up

Offline Sonja

Im wondering WHY there were two police officers standing behind the questioners in the first place? As if there was a security risk by questioners? Hmmm.  I think they expected 911 questions and were prepared to just 'take' anyone seen as a trouble maker, after all kerry got ambushed by Austin Truth once and so many politicians have been recently by the Movement.
They guy that signals I think was saying cut the mike. The cops were preprepared.
This kid is a journalism student, Ha!
What a sad state of affairs, and I dont think he expected to be arrested for asking about Skull and Bones, I mean who ever gets arrested for asking questions?
The students were horrid, paralyzed in the event of it and afraid I imagine, some were yelling police brutality. This was a stand down of the worst kind, we have lost our country Im afraid if these are the college kids of today.
The commentary condoning this, Sane! unbelievable!
Now Im really afraid.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Student Tasered after asking Kerry questions
Posted on Mon, Sep. 17, 2007
BY DIANA MOSKOVITZ
[email protected]

GAINESVILLE -- A University of Florida student from Weston was stunned with a Taser and taken to jail on Monday after police say he disrupted an event with U.S. Sen John Kerry and refused to leave. The incident was caught on video, which has since been distributed on the Internet. Andrew Meyer, 21, was in the Alachua County Jail Monday night, according to jail records. He faces two charges: resisting an officer with violence[LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE!!!!!!!!] and disrupting a school assembly [LIE! What disruption, the disruption came from the cops, he was waiting for an answer.  someone abused power with the movement of a hand gesture to enact 7 robocops to tag and bag.  #1 why does this person have this power? #2 has this person apologized for abusing it? #3 why do we have NAZI robocops that do not question obvious violations of civil liberties of a peaceful college student?]. He's scheduled to appear in court at 9 a.m. today. Within hours of the arrest, articles about it and video of the entire incident were posted on Meyer's website, www.theandrewmeyer.com. The website includes writings by Meyer, including one piece against the war in Iraq. The news came as a shock to Meyer's grandmother, Lucy Meyer, of Pembroke Pines, who described her grandson as a hardworking journalism major with no prior run-ins with the law.

Meyer attended Cypress Bay High School in Weston, his grandmother said, where he worked at the school newspaper and was a member of the National Honor Society. He is in his senior year at UF, she said. ''I'm just really still sort of numb, hearing that my grandson is in jail,'' Lucy Meyer said. She added: ``He gets very, very overcome with passion for whatever he is feeling. Maybe the passion took over.'' [OMG, this  is the quote?  nice NAZI journalism.  Grandmom, we love your grandson's patriotic duty and if we do not see what he is showing us, we may be digging our own graves.  I think possible the puppet cops and the puppet master are too passionate, the probelm is, the puppetmaster can inflict serious harm with his passion, but andrew cannot] At about 1 p.m., Kerry was nearing the end of a forum at University Auditorium, a large facility beside UF's trademark Century Tower. At that point, audience members were allowed to ask questions at a microphone, university spokesman Steve Orlando said. The person in front of Meyer was told he would be the last person to speak, Orlando said. Meyer said he was upset with that, so Kerry gave him the OK.[How did they already profile him?  How are college students profiles?  who controls the lists, how is the information collected and then used to stop TRUTH?  THESE ARE THE ISSUES, THEY KNEW HIM!]

When he took the mike, Meyer then asked Kerry several questions. On amateur video linked from Meyer's website, his questions included why Kerry conceded in the 2004 presidential election, why not impeach President George W. Bush now, and whether Kerry was a member of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale University [They at least printed it!!!!]. When reminded that he was only supposed to ask one question, Meyer responded in the video ``He's talked for two hours. I think I can have two minutes.'' Members of the student group sponsoring the event summoned UF police to escort Meyer out [Who? Police have no record of who? And in what way does this justify not asking him to leave instead of manhanling him, arresting him, and tazering him by 7 fully locked and loaded cops?], according to a police statement. At first, students can be heard cheering as he is asked to leave.

But Meyer refused to leave [LIE], police said. When officers tried escorting him, he resisted, and officers only partially got handcuffs on him, according to police. By then, officers had moved Meyer to the back of the auditorium, where he was on the floor, Orlando said. Officers told him to stop resisting, and when he still refused, they used the stun gun, Orlando said. On the video, he can be heard screaming at that point. Meyer was then put back on hisfeet and taken out of the auditorium, he said. At one point in one of the videos, Meyer says, ''Why am I under arrest?'' and ``They're going to try and kill me.''[Got to hand it to Knight Ridder (only ones to even question the Iraq War from the beginning), that is a good ending line.]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Im wondering WHY there were two police officers standing behind the questioners in the first place? As if there was a security risk by questioners? Hmmm.  I think they expected 911 questions and were prepared to just 'take' anyone seen as a trouble maker, after all kerry got ambushed by Austin Truth once and so many politicians have been recently by the Movement.
They guy that signals I think was saying cut the mike. The cops were preprepared.
This kid is a journalism student, Ha!
What a sad state of affairs, and I dont think he expected to be arrested for asking about Skull and Bones, I mean who ever gets arrested for asking questions?
The students were horrid, paralyzed in the event of it and afraid I imagine, some were yelling police brutality. This was a stand down of the worst kind, we have lost our country Im afraid if these are the college kids of today.
The commentary condoning this, Sane! unbelievable!
Now Im really afraid.

Sonja you bring up in my mind the second most important issue (second to the video evidence of sheeple allowing tyranny without a peep).  They are profiling students, they knew him.  they are tracking students.  we need oversight into what they are tracking and why.  he is a student peacefully asking a question.

HE WAS NOT EVEN PROTESTING ANYTHING!

He asked a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Are we going to ask questions when this:

Turns into this?

Or this?

ASK QUESTION!! DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 04:22:38 AM »
point taken on the shifting of topic troll front... it's certainly something that i have heretofore not factored very much on this forum but would be me being inconsiderate if i don't start to do as much. 
[Now he knows he is being watched as a troll and is scared his sleeper cell trolling will be outed, so he treads water.]
i'm hoping  it's a watershed event... there are a few things that i think i'll be able to look back on years down the road, certainly aj and the crew shouting down geraldo and aj's arrest and release will go down in the history books as a biggie... i earnestly hope this one does as well
[Divert/change subject]
that kid didn't get phazed at all period, very poised even w/ them grabbing at him while trying to speak... i couldn't have done it and gotten so much info out in that pressure cooker looking down the barrel, he's a senior... so i hope we'll be seeing more of him if not sooner than later
[he must obey the COINTELPRO motto and not leave a post without shifting at least just a little with disinfo]
but also above and beyond this... i hope that every higher profile 9/11 truther who has been too timid to speak up sees what this kid was willing to go through (f**king shocked like some animal) and has a big wake up call....
[drops the 9/11 whisper so that we know he is really a good truther and just got his poles crossed on this one]
an awful lot of planted seeds that jones and others have been planting over the years certainly should be sprouting... i pray the harvest continues
[yes, the harvest is coming my friend.  it is coming very soon you COINTELPRO troll trying to take this country from us.  I AM SICK OF IT!]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 04:51:09 AM »
yeah i saw that comment somewhere else as well... i think there are 4 different camera angles so far i've seen... i didn't even know what to make of that comment cause initially it seemed so out of keeping w/ the tone of meyer...  when he referred frustratingly to kerry having gotten to speak for 2 hours and urged fairness in being allowed to speak himself, this led me to assume that indeed he sat through 2 hours of kerry (almost worse than being freaking tasered i'm sure)

when i ran an imaginary simulation of him "running in" w/ police officers following i had some difficulties, lol... maybe it actually happend something like that... certainly it couldn't have been that threatening or else the cops would have arrested him then and there

what this means is that every person who tries to argue that his behavior was erratic and in the presence of a senator (implied security risk) warranted justified manhandling and subsequent arrest will have this rhetoric backfire on them PRECISELY BECAUSE not only did they basically escort him in, they stood a foot away from the guy and allowed him to ask his questions!!! ridiculous

lol... so i think, unless my logic is off... it is a moot point
[this was the key to outing the troll, continual lol at an obviously traumatic experience.  But it was only when Fox and Friends female actress followed the same script that it was clear, the full SPECTRUM of bullshit]
this reminds me of Caesar holding holding out his thumb up to let the kid live... but only in this episode after he's allowed to be free to speak... then f**king TASER him anyway, as the crowd of coliseum onlookers laugh!!!

and then Caesar goes on to answer the guy's question as his yells and protestations echo throughout the room... how unbelievably surreal sick and twisted

Offline freedomdomain

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 05:02:05 AM »
I think it's all disinformation and propaganda, but i'm also paranoid and conspiratorial minded.

He was standing there, asking a question, and he was left alone.....

he asked about skull and bones and then the guy behind him snapped his fingers and the cops rushed him.....

That is what I saw on camera.....

Who knows if any of those people are telling the truth about what went on there, who knows if any of them are even real people who were actually there?
Those posted comments are most likely being done by the officers or their familes or the university to prevent major lawsuits that are (hopefully) about to happen. This is intolerable. He was jumped right after he asked about skull and bones...that is clear. He was not impeded from asking the question, yet he was pounced on right after skull and bones was mentioned.

This is Kerry's special private censorship police force acting on Kerry behalf.

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 05:05:12 AM »
i only wish he had said, skull & bones/ ORDER OF DEATH... but hey mega props to the guy
[he again tries to show he is one of us by not only mentioning S&B, but seeming to push it over the edge]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
didn't even know what to make of that comment

I was talking more about this comment:

i have no doubt the cops were going exactly by the book, the problem isnt them, its the book! they were doing their job and looked just as confused as this kid (this isnt something that they deal with often).

that is justifying humans using "job" as an excuse to assist in the destruction of this country.  they are humans not robocops and also need to ask questions.

the whole country needs to ask quetions!

and then Caesar goes on to answer the guy's question as his yells and protestations echo throughout the room... how unbelievably surreal sick and twisted

good analogy, but it did not seem that maniacal.  kerry is not that audacious.  he plays the part of the silent observer and commentator.  he plays the part of a typical dem that has no power but just comments on the illegal actions of the GOP.

it is all theater to them, even when tyrrany occurs right under their eyes.

More and more apparent is a main objective for Virginia Tech false flag, total SPECTRUM of surveilance on college students to eliminate all truth from conversations so that the country is force fed bullshit 24/7

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 05:10:53 AM »
I think it's all disinformation and propaganda, but i'm also paranoid and conspiratorial minded. This is Kerry's special private censorship police force acting on Kerry behalf.

At least 80% of the comments are total disinfo.  Google is even suppressing the counters.  As far as the video originators comment, that will probably come out very soon so no use pondering as it also has little impact on the obvious proof of total tyranny against truth and questioning ANYTHING.

The comments expose the true conspiracy.  just read the comments and you will see how HUGE the federal troll funding is.

Offline cabaretvolterror

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 05:14:59 AM »
ahhh yes i agree... it wasn't me it was the one-armed man!!! lol... yeah the book and protocols failing (cop out, robot in) is a joke and sad commentary on all sorts of levels.  "so you're really gonna card me for cigarettes huh?"  "well yeah it's part of the job and what i was told to do"

cogs cogs and more cogs
[more laughter as if this is some kind of game. do you think aj is playing a game?  do you think we are playing a game? MOST IMPORTANTLY...Do you think THEY are playing a game?]]

strgzr

It's only going to get worse. People we all need to take a stand if we see this happen to someone around us. Why didn't anyone stand up and question the police actions? Why didn't everyone stand up and question the police actions? Have we already been cowed into compliance at all times? The political season is upon us. Questions need to be answered. Sometimes the questions will be uncomfortable for the talking head. Will we let the enforcers of the police state tell us what we can and cannot ask? NO!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane

A University of Florida student is Tasered and arrested after asking about Skull and Bones at a town hall forum, which featured Senator John Kerry, at the UF Auditorium on Sept. 17, 2007.

COINTELPRO just hijacked the discussion, the comments are even more disturbing.  Look how the comments show the clear intention of creating an atmosphere of acceptance to TOTAL TYRANNY AND POLICE STATE!

I cannot find that user on the memberlist, did you actually delete them and their posts?

I don't agree with what they are saying but we should practice what we preach and not become hostile and delete people that have differing zombie like views.

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I cannot find that user on the memberlist, did you actually delete them and they're posts? I don't agree with what they are saying but we should practice what we preach and not become hostile and delete people that have differing zombie like views.

what are you talking about?  Differing of opinion?  Do you have any idea the amount of your tax dollars go to pay for disinfo everywhere?

i am referring to the coments at youtube:

sabiangreen17 (11 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
what a crybaby... he was repeatedly told to stop resisting and he made a scene on purpose, like a little kid.
ericsunderland (27 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
HAHA what a loser. I love watching college kids with no world view being put in their place. Viva Bush!
kuwiguy (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
(typo) "brain wash CIA"
sagarajack (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
lol americans silly americans, "I did not do anything, I did not do anything." What a R-tard...yelling is doing something, asking stupid question is another, not cooperating with the cops is asking for taz.
capnfoo (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
What a pussy. He started out ok but then it was obvious his only motive was to get attention.
isthisrare (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
stupid liberal crybaby...listen to him cry like a bitch! exactly what we need running the country huh? He cant handle f**king cops but we expect liberals to protect the country from terrorists? Gimme a greak. I hope the police use their GLOCKS next time.

6 posts in 120 seconds all saying the kid deserves what he got and the cops did their job.

YOU THINK THAT IS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION COINCIDENCE?

Offline mtngirl1013

Re: TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 c
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 06:52:07 AM »
That was sad how the audience applauded when the police moved in to arrest him.

Oh no! He's asking questions that make us uncomfortable! No, please, don't make us THINK! Leave our paradigm alone! Take him away so we can go back to sleep...
Hunting the truth is an art. -H.G. Wells

Always question the received reality. -George Carlin

There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher.   - Victor Hugo

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Unless you have hard evidence other than text then it's just a lot of misguided teenagers who haven't experienced tyranny yet.

They might be Cointelpro after all but whether they are or not doesn't change much at all...it's still a violation of freedom of speech. What comments are made are really irrellevant and not really worthy of our time arguing whether it is Cointelpro...we should be looking at the video first...the actual crime.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Unless you have hard evidence other than text then it's just a lot of misguided teenagers who haven't experienced tyranny yet.

They might be Cointelpro after all but whether they are or not doesn't change much at all...it's still a violation of freedom of speech. What comments are made are really irrellevant and not really worthy of our time arguing whether it is Cointelpro...we should be looking at the video first...the actual crime.

6 misguided teenagers in a row within 120 seconds - sorry but I would like to see some hard evidence that it is not COINTELPRO as over 100,000 pages of government intervention in such affair proves beyond a reasonable doubt that it was COINTELPRO.  As far as it being the topic of this thread, it is not.  But it is ancillary and is important for us to understand why we are in this position.  We are bombarded with disinfo used to have us accept and obey.  The comments prove (unless you can show how they do not) that even a live piece of amateur video is attacked by these agents.

The comments also are in direct contrast to how the viewers thought, over 57,000 in less than 12 hours with a 4 star rating (COINTELPRO molt likely is the only reason it is not 5 stars-but that I am speculating on).

As far as your belief that it is a violation of free speech, that is more than accurate, but this is beyond free speech, this is no speech, no questions, and imprisonment of dissent to these invisible rules.  As to how it can occur so easily, again look at COINTELPRO.
and to your comment about deleteing posts?  What is your evaluation of your comment?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated