Zbigniew Brzezinski is a big piece of shit

Author Topic: Zbigniew Brzezinski is a big piece of shit  (Read 8865 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

« on: November 01, 2008, 08:30:42 pm »
They'll have their foreign policy directed by Brzezinski.

Brzezinski is the scary one.  He hates Russia so much that he wants to wipe it off the face of the earth.  He is a lunatic/madman.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 08:41:31 pm »
Brzezinski is the scary one.  He hates Russia so much that he wants to wipe it off the face of the earth.  He is a lunatic/madman.
Indeed. And when you're fighting Russia, they'll be supported by Belarus, Venezuela, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Iran, China and a bunch of other countries. A perfect recipe for another world war. And they know that's the risk they face by surrounding Russia with NATO countries and even building a missile shield in these countries. The question is, what makes them think they could somehow win a new war?

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 10:18:02 pm »

Curiously, other than going on what Webster Tarpley chooses to editorialize, can you point to anytime Brezezinski has indicated, Post-Cold War, that he wants to wipe Russia off the face of the earth?  He was certainly a believer in mutually assured destruction, and I can't see why that would have suddenly changed.  Because other than the rantings of that lardass (Tarpley), I've seen nothing that says that. 

Offline Q

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 12:13:00 am »
Curiously, other than going on what Webster Tarpley chooses to editorialize, can you point to anytime Brezezinski has indicated, Post-Cold War, that he wants to wipe Russia off the face of the earth?  He was certainly a believer in mutually assured destruction, and I can't see why that would have suddenly changed.  Because other than the rantings of that lardass (Tarpley), I've seen nothing that says that. 

Since the cold war it was Agent Gorby then super-Agent Yeltsy. Only since Putin came on the scene has Zbiggy resumed station.

Zbiggy is not Armindinnerjacket - although we know he didn't exactly say that about Israel - but Zbiggy would not be so crass as to be close enough for that inference to be drawn.

So Zbiggy will never say "get Russia! I do so hate 'zem!"

So "know them by their fruits". Zbig is on record as supporting the "colour revolutions" in Ukraine/Georgia - undermining Russia. He says that the Polish missiles are "essential" for the defence of western Europe and US. Confrontation and increased cross border actions in Pakistan "may be required" says Zbig and mouthpieces Obama and Biden, the destabilisation of Pakistan being the inevitable result. And that's just a couple of examples

So if you're waiting for Zbig to blurt something out about Russia or for the mass media to read between the lines then settle in there - it ain't happening.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 01:41:50 am »
Since the cold war it was Agent Gorby then super-Agent Yeltsy. Only since Putin came on the scene has Zbiggy resumed station.

Zbiggy is not Armindinnerjacket - although we know he didn't exactly say that about Israel - but Zbiggy would not be so crass as to be close enough for that inference to be drawn.

So Zbiggy will never say "get Russia! I do so hate 'zem!"

So "know them by their fruits". Zbig is on record as supporting the "colour revolutions" in Ukraine/Georgia - undermining Russia. He says that the Polish missiles are "essential" for the defence of western Europe and US. Confrontation and increased cross border actions in Pakistan "may be required" says Zbig and mouthpieces Obama and Biden, the destabilisation of Pakistan being the inevitable result. And that's just a couple of examples

So if you're waiting for Zbig to blurt something out about Russia or for the mass media to read between the lines then settle in there - it ain't happening.

So instead I should just...read between the lines in the absence of any documented evidence that he supports the extermination of an entire nation.  you understand the intensity of such a statement, no?  I don't disagree that he's extremely hawkish, which I am not.  I disagree with a lot of his ideas regarding the military and use of force.  And I don't think he has or will have the influence over Obama and Biden.  He's an informal advisor.  He's connected and powerful, sure.  But power has it's limits. 

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 09:56:54 am »
Brzezinski finds war “terribly exhilarating”, hates Russia, admits to controlling President Carter, and introduced US Military presence in the Middle East

http://polytricks.wordpress.com/1981/02/20/brzezinski-war-terribly-exhilarating/

Then go read-- The Grand Chessboard.

Ok, first, that link takes me to a page dominated by Webster Tarpley's writings.  Not the most credible source.  Howver,YES, he is VERY hawkish.  Scroll up to read where I noted that earlier.  HOWEVER, he is NOT the king of France.  His single does not policy make.  He has the ears of influencial elites, but so do other people. 
Regarding the Grand Chessboard, I've read that and other books of his.  My conclusion?  He's a hawk.  But I can't take that to the next level of presumption.  He certainly did have undue influence over Jimmy Carter.  Granted that was 30 years ago, but he was the national security advisor with powerful connections.  And his policy's mostly failed. 

People give the man too much credit.  He's an old codger.  There are plenty of young foreign policy gurus with much more reach and influence. 

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 02:43:24 pm »
Ok, first, that link takes me to a page dominated by Webster Tarpley's writings.  Not the most credible source.  Howver,YES, he is VERY hawkish.  Scroll up to read where I noted that earlier.  HOWEVER, he is NOT the king of France.  His single does not policy make.  He has the ears of influencial elites, but so do other people. 
Regarding the Grand Chessboard, I've read that and other books of his.  My conclusion?  He's a hawk.  But I can't take that to the next level of presumption.  He certainly did have undue influence over Jimmy Carter.  Granted that was 30 years ago, but he was the national security advisor with powerful connections.  And his policy's mostly failed. 

People give the man too much credit.  He's an old codger.  There are plenty of young foreign policy gurus with much more reach and influence. 

I think you underestimate Zbigniew Brzezinski blueprint in the Grand Chessboard. He wrote that in order to control all resources and control of oil pipelines and transportation routes such as the Suez Canal, the U.S. must obtain control of the Middle East, specifically Iraq.  He also suggested permanent military presences in the Middle East.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 04:20:31 pm »
Which ones? He achieved more than most other national security advisors. He earned his spurs by funding the Khmer Rouge and destroying the Soviet Union. Yes, he was the man who destroyed the Soviet Union, by using islamic militants to attack the Soviet Union and luring them into an unwinnable war. Now that two new great powers have emerged they believe he is the man to solve that problem. The neo-conservatives failed in Brzezinski's and others eyes at keeping India, China and Russia under control. Afghanistan is a typical Brzezinski war. The country that borders China and Pakistan is strategically located, and the opium is shipped directly north, into Russia. It's destroying their youth, the same way they destroyed our youth by shipping crack cocaine into the ghetto. Brzezinski was the man who warned for a China-Russia alliance, and now that his worst nightmare has come out, he has been given the task to solve it.

You realize that the Khmer Rouge was a direct result of the Nixon administration's straying into cambodia, and emerged during the Ford Administration.  That would NOT be his policy.  He may have continued, and that's deplorable, but you're giving this man way too much credit and power.

He was also a staunch opponent of the War in Iraq.  That worked well.  Stop reading between the lines and just read the books.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 04:49:20 pm »

I think you underestimate Zbigniew Brzezinski blueprint in the Grand Chessboard. He wrote that in order to control all resources and control of oil pipelines and transportation routes such as the Suez Canal, the U.S. must obtain control of the Middle East, specifically Iraq.  He also suggested permanent military presences in the Middle East.

Are you sure you read the book?  Because he mentions Iraq I think no more than two times.  And none of those mentions put Iraq in the center of his proposals.  But again, it should be stated, his writings are his ideas, not active policy.  One thing he has been consistent on has been his opposition to the war in Iraq.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 04:57:48 pm »
just look at the past 100 years...

Crash of 1907 - set up to create the federal reserve in 1913

LIHOP Lusitania US provoked attack in 1915 led the US into WWI in 1917 (when the war was pretty much ending, it ended in 1918)

Federal Reserve creation of the roaring 1920's to create the crash of 1929 and the great depression.

Enter FDR that sustained the great depression for 8 years more than it needed to take for recovery, just enough time to coerce us into another LIHOP.

1941 LIHOP of Pearl Harbor to get the US into WWII even though the war was over the day Hitler invaded Leningrad in 1941.  US did not officially fully engage until 1942, the US could have easily just engaged in a counterstrike rather than a full theater of war (or they could have just not provoked and allowed Pearl Harbor).

1945 - US becomes the only country to detonate a nuclear bomb (2 actually) on civilian populations executing over 100,000 civilians in seconds. Again the war was destined to be over when Hitler invaded Leningrad in 1941.  But the beginning of the 60 year silent war on the world population was beginning in the 1940s.  This was the greatest farce in human history, the so called cold war.  US military knew that geographically strategic areas were required for the BS they were being told and so they needed Japan before the "reds" got it.

1945-1963 - The world is split in two in this facade of NATO v. Soviet Union all controlled by Bilderberg/CFR/UN as draconian and anti-constitutional actions are carried out without the public knowing it.  The public continues to elect representatives in the US and continues to believe they are living in a free society even though project Gladio, Paperclip, MK Ultra, Mockingbird, etc. are going on.  Even the illegal Korean War is overlooked by the public as a justified genocide of yellow skinned humans. 1963, President John F. Kennedy makes an attempt to warn the US public of the insanity within the highest offices of the US.

1963 - the last almost democratically elected president in the US is executed by orders of his Vice President and other NWO kingpins.

1964 Gulf of Tonkin false flag operation (complete fabrication) allowed US engagement into the Vietnam War where people like Rockefeller/Rothschild/Beatrice/Bilderberg supported both sides.  Over 50,000 US soldiers and over 4 million Vietnames, Laotians, and Cambodians were massacred in the name of this so called "cold war". In addition new Counter Intelligence operations are conducted within the US (under the code name CoIntelPro) to again trash the constitution and enslave/execute innocent citizens.

1967 - US/Israel/UK engage in a f**ked up plan to initiate a full scale war on the Middle East.  The USS Liberty False Flag operation is intended to use Israeli pilots to sink an American ship off the coast of Egypt.  The Israeli pilots (who are supposedly the best in the world) upon realizing it is an American ship (obviously were told it was part of an Arab aggressive navy) question their orders.  They are told they will be imprisoned if they do not follow orders.  Meanwhile the US default command is to protect the ship, however obvious stand down orders prevent this.  The result is that instead of the ship falling to the bottom of the sea in a guillotine type attack it is being crucified slowly (sorry for the unintended biblical/historical reference, but seems to be the most appropriate word).  However before the ship is completely dead the cat is out of the bag and too many witnesses to this failed false flag attempt are alive.  The living crew of the USS Liberty must make an oath to never discuss the incident or they will receive a court martial.  The incident is covered up for decades but reveals exactly how the NWO creates false flag terrorism to engage in war.  34 years later another plan to engage the middle east and asia by the NWO succeeds in the reverse sense (Success in engaging in the Middle East but the NK plan goes sour).

1970's Zbigniew Brzezinski trains the muhajadeem and OBL to create islamic fundamentalism as a weapon in the NWO arsenal and a slew of terror capaigns end up with the US/UK being completely focused on a sleeping tiger manufactured enemy.

1980's Reagan becomes the last US president to take responsibility for anything when he goes public concerning the US Iran-Contra affair.

1990's More false flag terrorism allows for continued unconstitutional slavery of the American people by the NWO.

2001 well we all know what has happened since then.

So now that all the BS concerning the fake threat of islamic fundamentalism is exposed and the BS of global warming is exposed, the Russian threat seems to be the one Zbigniew Brzezinski is again trying to push.

There is no doubt that Zbigniew Brzezinski is more powerful than Obama and McCain put together. But the real dictator of this country is David Rockefeller (Zbigniew Brzezinski's good friend).

McCain is there to lose.

To find out more about how BS the cold war was, please look into the Kay Griggs interviews.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=67862.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 05:28:32 pm »
But again, it should be stated, his writings are his ideas, not active policy.  One thing he has been consistent on has been his opposition to the war in Iraq.

Picture: Brzezinski standing next to bin Laden with an AK 47
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=67847.0

This is a commentary from 1990: The Creation of FEMA and the Continuity of Gov't
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=60527.0

Read this interview of Zbigniew Brzezinski from MotherJones.com
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=58004.0

Zbigniew Brzezinski - After NATO Enlargement
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=22279.0

Intelligence for a New World Order Foreign Affairs Magazine Fall 1991
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=28671.0

CIA - The Arms to Ankara affair
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=4619.0

WEATHER MANIPULATION FOR GLOBALIST AGENDAS
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=35408.0

War, Inc.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=44382.0

History Corrected—U.S. Wanted Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=20321.0

Zbigniew Brzezinski is by far one of the biggest pieces of f**king shit the world has ever known.

He craves genocide, wishes to rip the heart out of this country then show it to his future slaves to initiate a luciferian New World Order.

The guy is a sadistic, psychopathic, war criminal that has committed treason again, and again, and again.

How he is not in jail for all his crimes is a testament of the New World Order's grip on the entire justice system.

Defending him is like defending Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Rothschild, Kissinger, or Rockefeller.

Saying his ideas do not equate to active policy is like saying the Council on Foreign Relations is a tea party, the UN is a humanitarian organization, the World Bank/IMF are honest funding operations, the Bilderberg group is another tea party, the Bohemian Grove is as harmless as a grade school play in a local community, and/or the New World Order does not exist.

If he truly wanted to end the war in Iraq, he could do it all by himself.  He has no interest in this and will continue the NWO agenda of acting like he cares about people when his primary desire is to execute/enslave the world.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 05:32:12 pm »
Great post Sane. Just goes to show what they've done to us. A country that was meant to be a place of refuge for those who wanted to decide how to live their lives for themselves was turned into an empire. They keep telling us these wars are there to protect or fight against a certain ideology, but that's a massive fraud. All of them were meant to divide and conquer.

Let me explain everyone here something about Brzezinski. Like Sane said, he does not rule North America, if any single person ruled this continent, it would be David Rockefeller. Brzezinski is merely a general that Emperor Rockefeller believes is up to the task of destroying the opposition that has formed against a unipolar world order ruled by the Anglo-American empire.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is a master in the tactic of divide and conquer. When he was young, he predicted the breakup of the Soviet Union among ethnic lines. Years later he would help bring this about by making them fight an unwinnable war in Afghanistan. The only reason he opposed the war in Iraq was because he saw the war in Iraq as a distraction, a project the neocons have lobbied for since the late nineties and finally executed in 2003 when they thought they were invincible.

What they forgot was that while they were having fun testing new weapons and inciting civil war in Iraq was that two countries who could together challenge their rule decided to work together. Brzezinski however, was already warning that this could happen in his book the Grand Chessboard. That's why he opposed the war in Iraq, but supported the war in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan borders Pakistan, China and the "Eurasian balkans" that this psychopath wants to control, to control all of Asia. Afghanistan is their military base in the region, producing Opium that's used to destroy the younger generation in Russia. If you take the time to do research into this it makes perfect sense why Brzezinski and Biden support the war in Afghanistan but now want to end the war in Iraq.

Iraq is the obvious fraud they want to get rid of, Afghanistan is the fraud they depend on. That's why I focus a lot of my energy on destroying support for the war in Afghanistan and exposing the truth about that war. Hit them were it hurts.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 09:29:31 pm »

First, I'm hardly defending the guy.  I'm simply correcting people who clearly haven't read his work or are giving him too much credit.

Second, that's not Bin Laden, nor is that an Ak-47.  That's a random Pakistani soldier with Z Big clearly trying to look macho. 

Offline bdwwn

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 01:53:32 am »
Zibg is definitely an opponent of the war in Iraq he even lobbied to Senate saying that. (copy of that doc available as a link in Wikipedia under his name.)

Despite Criticism, Obama Stands By Adviser Brzezinski
http://www.nysun.com/national/despite-criticism-obama-stands-by-adviser/62534/

Bio:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

YouTube - Barack Obama Endorsed by Zbigniew Brzezinski
www.youtube.com/watch?v=caeP33025UY

HBO History Makers Series: Conversation with Zbigniew Brzezinski taken 2004
this is an interesting speech. at Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.cfr.org/content/publications/media/2004/fareed250k.wmv

SFRC Testimony -- Zbigniew Brzezinski
February 1, 2007
http://www.senate.gov/~foreign/testimony/2007/BrzezinskiTestimony070201.pdf

Terrorized by 'War on Terror'
How a Three-Word Mantra Has Undermined America
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/23/AR2007032301613_pf.html

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war/kbank/profiles/brzezinski/

Offline donnay

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 09:46:31 am »
Are you sure you read the book?  Because he mentions Iraq I think no more than two times.  And none of those mentions put Iraq in the center of his proposals.  But again, it should be stated, his writings are his ideas, not active policy.  One thing he has been consistent on has been his opposition to the war in Iraq.

His blueprint was for U.S. Hegemony. Then PNAC took this plan a step further with their blueprint: "Rebuildng America's Defenses--2000. Iraq was part of a larger plan to reshape the strategic positions--of course they thought it was going to be a "cake walk," remember?

Sure, Znigniew Brzezinski has been consistent now, against the Iraq invasion because he thinks the U.S. is wasting it's resources on the battles in Iraq when they could be forging ahead with southwest Asia, from the Mediterranean to China, from Kazakhstan to the Arabian Sea with U.S. control and dominance.

Znigniew Brzezinski's son is foreign policy adviser for McCain-- Ian Brzezinski. Brzezinski's daughter, Mika is a news person for MSNBC. Znigniew Brzezinski and his son Mark have been advising the Obama foreign policy.  So, on that note, you do not want to credit this tire old man for his accomplishments?  This man has had his influences in more things than you give him credit for, I think.

This batch of global elites are like a group of inbred hillbillies (no offense to any hillbillies) but let's face it, they are all over the board shaping up your thoughts as they move forward to destroy the U.S. with endless wars.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Zbigniew Brzezinski is a big piece of shit
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 09:25:12 pm »
Zibg is definitely an opponent of the war in Iraq he even lobbied to Senate saying that. (copy of that doc available as a link in Wikipedia under his name.)

Despite Criticism, Obama Stands By Adviser Brzezinski
http://www.nysun.com/national/despite-criticism-obama-stands-by-adviser/62534/

Bio:

YouTube - Barack Obama Endorsed by Zbigniew Brzezinski
www.youtube.com/watch?v=caeP33025UY

HBO History Makers Series: Conversation with Zbigniew Brzezinski taken 2004
this is an interesting speech. at Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.cfr.org/content/publications/media/2004/fareed250k.wmv

SFRC Testimony -- Zbigniew Brzezinski
February 1, 2007
http://www.senate.gov/~foreign/testimony/2007/BrzezinskiTestimony070201.pdf

Terrorized by 'War on Terror'
How a Three-Word Mantra Has Undermined America
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/23/AR2007032301613_pf.html

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war/kbank/profiles/brzezinski/

You are completely accurate, Zbigniew Brzezinski has been outspoken against the Iraq War since 2002.  He has focused most of his attention on China/Russia/Pakistan/Afghanistan.  He has not admitted his involvement in the execution of over 3,000 from his 9/11 attacks though, so he is still a big piece of f**king shit. He also clearly wishes to end US socereignty, create an NWO, depopulate the world, nanotech every item in the world, etc. etc.

It looks like he realizes that the Iraq War woke up millions if not billions to the NWO long term plans including depopulation and microchipping the surviving public.  I know that it was only after Abu Graib that I stopped living in Zbigniew Brzezinski/Rockefeller/Rothschild/CFR/Bilderberg's matrix of lies.

Any way you slice it, he has committed treason after treason after treason against this country.  He could come clean about 9/11 but instead pontificates about which is the right false flag or wrong false flag allowable.  He is not against executing thousands of US civilians, he is just against someone else making the decisions besides him or his masters.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 10:58:39 pm »
Don't forget his support for Pol Pot or the Chechen terrorist Ilyas Khamzatovich Akhmadov.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 10:08:33 am »
His blueprint was for U.S. Hegemony. Then PNAC took this plan a step further with their blueprint: "Rebuildng America's Defenses--2000. Iraq was part of a larger plan to reshape the strategic positions--of course they thought it was going to be a "cake walk," remember?

Sure, Znigniew Brzezinski has been consistent now, against the Iraq invasion because he thinks the U.S. is wasting it's resources on the battles in Iraq when they could be forging ahead with southwest Asia, from the Mediterranean to China, from Kazakhstan to the Arabian Sea with U.S. control and dominance.

Znigniew Brzezinski's son is foreign policy adviser for McCain-- Ian Brzezinski. Brzezinski's daughter, Mika is a news person for MSNBC. Znigniew Brzezinski and his son Mark have been advising the Obama foreign policy.  So, on that note, you do not want to credit this tire old man for his accomplishments?  This man has had his influences in more things than you give him credit for, I think.

This batch of global elites are like a group of inbred hillbillies (no offense to any hillbillies) but let's face it, they are all over the board shaping up your thoughts as they move forward to destroy the U.S. with endless wars.

Look, perhaps this will work best if I preface by saying that I do siagree with most of his policy and theory.  Rgarding Pol Pot, he was continuing the policy embraced by the Ford administration and continued under Reagan.  That doesn't make it right.  But it's important to put in perspective. 

The Grand Chessboard has nothing to do with PNAC.  Both are written from different foreign policy mindsets, with American exceptionalism being the only thing they really have in common.  However, if you read his last book, "Second Chance," he certainly seems to have rethought his more imperialistic positions.  He specifically references Bush's false flag idea of painting a plane in UN colors to provoke Saddam.  He spends most of the book proposing ways to irove relations with other countries, rather than dominate them.  Now, he's no saint.  But people spend too much time obsessing on him. 

Any former defense official or national security officer will have a lot to say even when they leave office, and usually funnel their thoughts through think tanks and books.  They advise candidates, like Obama, but so do HUNDREDS of others. 

Also, in addition to his two children already mentioned, his nephew Matthew wrote a book in 2004 warning of an impending surveillance society: http://www.amazon.com/Fortress-America-Frontlines-Homeland-Surveillance/dp/0553803662/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225810689&sr=1-2

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 10:11:31 am »

spot on again,Sane.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 10:38:08 am »
Look, perhaps this will work best if I preface by saying that I do siagree with most of his policy and theory.  Rgarding Pol Pot, he was continuing the policy embraced by the Ford administration and continued under Reagan.  That doesn't make it right.  But it's important to put in perspective. 

Dude, here is the perspective...

He has committed genocide.

He has committed warcrimes.

He has trained, funded, guided, scapegoated, protected, sheltered, and conspired with people that wish to depopulate the earth.

He has expounded on the needs of depopulating/enslaving the population of the earth.

He believes that 99.99% of all humans on the earth should never have free will.

He co-founded the trilateral commission.

His bufu buddy is David Rockefeller that admits wishing to depopulating the earth, funded hitler, stalin, mao, pol pot, etc.

Here is the perspective...

Zbigniew Brzezinski is one of the biggest pieces of f**king shit the world has ever known.  You believe his lies in the hegelian dialectic he consistently engages in. He has consistently committed treason after treason after treason to enslave humans, end sovereignty, create an unmanagable empire that has bankrupted this country.

Putting him in perspective as you call it is like saying that Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Rothschild, Kissinger, or Rockefeller are not raving genocidal maniacs, but simply have differences in policy issues with the majority of citizens.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 11:18:48 am »
However, if you read his last book, "Second Chance," he certainly seems to have rethought his more imperialistic positions.  He specifically references Bush's false flag idea of painting a plane in UN colors to provoke Saddam.  He spends most of the book proposing ways to irove relations with other countries, rather than dominate them.  Now, he's no saint.  But people spend too much time obsessing on him.
That's the whole point of Brzezinski's plans. One way or another the other countries will accept the US leading the planet and forming the world government in behalve of mainland Europe and the UK. Everything was fine until a couple of years ago when China and Russia teamed up, which Brzezinski was scared to death of. That's why he wanted to take up strategic positions in Asia. But it happened, Russia, China, and some former Soviet countries did team up, so they had a new problem. Try getting them to go along with the plan again. Take over the companies, keep the population sick and dying, take over the government, keep these countries weak. There's no need to fight wars if they just do what you say. But that's not what happened. The Russians had Rothschild fronts in their country taking over the major companies, and trying to infiltrate the government. Putin kicked them out. Putin implemented natalist policies to try and get the ethnic Russians to give birth again. China wanted to revoke the one child policy. So they didn't go along with the slow destruction of their countries nor could they take over the country from within, and that's when they decided that it's on. As long as the Russians and Chinese want to change the world order Brzezinski and his clique will try to destroy them. They're currently softening them up, but it's starting to look like this cold war could turn hot.

Read this article, it exposes Zbigniew's book:
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=32721
One last interesting note on that book. Brzezinski criticizes the foreign policy of Clinton and Bush sr. He dislikes the fact that Bush didn't use the Iraq war to force the region to accept American overlordship. In other words, Bush and Clinton didn't do enough to make America more powerful at the cost of other countries in Brzezinski's eyes. This fact is proven by Brzezinski not criticizing Clinton's absolute destruction of Serbia. If there ever was an unnecessary war, it was against Serbia. How did anyone benefit by bombing the Serbian factories, thus destroying their economy? Well, if you look at the fact that Serbia is a traditional Russian ally, you'd see who benefits. The Anglo-American empire. I mentioned Brzezinski not criticizing Clinton's bombardments of Serbia. But take a look at this:
In 1990 Brzezinski warned against post–Cold War euphoria. He publicly opposed the Gulf War, arguing that the U.S. would squander the international goodwill it had accumulated by defeating the Soviet Union and that it could trigger wide resentment throughout the Arab world. He expanded upon these views in his 1992 work Out of Control.

However, in 1993 Brzezinski was prominently critical of the Clinton administration's hesitation to intervene against Serbia in the Yugoslavian civil war.
It's always the same with Brzezinski. If you look at Brzezinski as a man who wants America to rule the planet, and will use any method available, even if it costs millions of people their lives, all his policies start to make sense. He is one of the most radical imperialists alive today, who prefers to work by deception instead of obvious imperial wars of conquest, like the neocons.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 01:19:10 pm »
That's the whole point of Brzezinski's plans. One way or another the other countries will accept the US leading the planet and forming the world government in behalve of mainland Europe and the UK. Everything was fine until a couple of years ago when China and Russia teamed up, which Brzezinski was scared to death of. That's why he wanted to take up strategic positions in Asia. But it happened, Russia, China, and some former Soviet countries did team up, so they had a new problem. Try getting them to go along with the plan again. Take over the companies, keep the population sick and dying, take over the government, keep these countries weak. There's no need to fight wars if they just do what you say. But that's not what happened. The Russians had Rothschild fronts in their country taking over the major companies, and trying to infiltrate the government. Putin kicked them out. Putin implemented natalist policies to try and get the ethnic Russians to give birth again. China wanted to revoke the one child policy. So they didn't go along with the slow destruction of their countries nor could they take over the country from within, and that's when they decided that it's on. As long as the Russians and Chinese want to change the world order Brzezinski and his clique will try to destroy them. They're currently softening them up, but it's starting to look like this cold war could turn hot.

Read this article, it exposes Zbigniew's book:
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=32721
One last interesting note on that book. Brzezinski criticizes the foreign policy of Clinton and Bush sr. He dislikes the fact that Bush didn't use the Iraq war to force the region to accept American overlordship. In other words, Bush and Clinton didn't do enough to make America more powerful at the cost of other countries in Brzezinski's eyes. This fact is proven by Brzezinski not criticizing Clinton's absolute destruction of Serbia. If there ever was an unnecessary war, it was against Serbia. How did anyone benefit by bombing the Serbian factories, thus destroying their economy? Well, if you look at the fact that Serbia is a traditional Russian ally, you'd see who benefits. The Anglo-American empire. I mentioned Brzezinski not criticizing Clinton's bombardments of Serbia. But take a look at this:It's always the same with Brzezinski. If you look at Brzezinski as a man who wants America to rule the planet, and will use any method available, even if it costs millions of people their lives, all his policies start to make sense. He is one of the most radical imperialists alive today, who prefers to work by deception instead of obvious imperial wars of conquest, like the neocons.

David, have you read the book youself?

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 01:20:31 pm »
Dude, here is the perspective...

He believes that 99.99% of all humans on the earth should never have free will.

Can you document this for me? Specifically with that number.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 01:27:03 pm »
Can you document this for me? Specifically with that number.

why?

for what purpose exactly?

is that number required for something?

would his belief that 99.98% of humans should not have free will be not important?

would his belief that .01% of humans should be denied free will be unimportant?

what does it matter what the percentage is?

are you conceding that he indeed believes some humans should be denied free willl?

If that is your concession then he remains a total piece of f**king shit.

What is your interpretation of his term "barbarians?"

Is he referring to .01% of the population or more likely 99.99% of the population?

What percentage would you give to his reference to the numbers of barbarians living in the US, and I require no documentation whatsoever, just your belief.

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 01:40:19 pm »
Brzezinski is the scary one. 
He is a lunatic/madman.

I agree with you 200% on that one. He is dangerous but so is the Muslim liar Osama-bamaBi(nla)den.
I think the two go very well together but not for the good of the world. I will rather say for the worst.
The Sky is My Home

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 01:47:09 pm »
David, have you read the book youself?
I've read the reviews, and I've read two of his other books, the Grand Chessboard, and Between Two Ages. From what I've seen it's nothing more than another method of imperialism Brzezinski advocates.

Offline Hierosis

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 02:00:36 pm »
why?

for what purpose exactly?

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your rant, but to answer your first question, it's simple.  You made a SPECIFIC claim, and I wanted to know where you got that number.  I believe in sourcing everything and I can't repeat that number to people if you just made it up.

I certainly don't support depopulation, and don't have to defend myself on it.  Now, either that number was accurate or you randomly threw it in.  Which?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 02:18:30 pm »
I'm not going to respond to the rest of your rant, but to answer your first question, it's simple.  You made a SPECIFIC claim, and I wanted to know where you got that number.  I believe in sourcing everything and I can't repeat that number to people if you just made it up.

I certainly don't support depopulation, and don't have to defend myself on it.  Now, either that number was accurate or you randomly threw it in.  Which?

ok, I guess you are not familiar with me and my jackhammer, unrefined tactics for busting through the matrix.

believe nothing I post without researching it yourself.  I did not use the number 99.99% because it was sourced.  I used the number because Brzezinski is in the top .01% (actually more like .0001%) of the population and he does not give a flying shit about anyone else (save for his masters and his immediate family).  He is a cold blooded murderer.

He murders with his deception and his fascinating and complex scenarios of global interdependence.

He seduces the intellectual crowd into elaborate roller coaster rides of geopolitical mumbo jumbo until they have been sedated into thinking "well he obviously understands this better then me so we should follow his path."

But he is just one side of the coin.  Then you have the other side that pushes other agendas that require support.  So now you have two sides bot requiring previously unthinkable centralized power slowly eroding all individual liberty on the planet.  Maybe the following essay can explain it better how these superior intellectuals create auto-genocidal policies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auto comes from the Greek reflexive pronoun while genocide comes from the Latin words gens meaning "race, tribe" and -cidere meaning "kill."

American Autogenocide is the deliberate, systematic and legal murder of American citizens by socially-engineering the die-off of populations that are “problematic” for the interests of wealth and power. Most victims prematurely die from social forces targeted at them to cause them to wear out by stress. This process is called "Weathering Away" or "Attrition By Stress."

Although it has to be “legal,” autogenocide is always committed under the radar so the media won’t be compelled to report it and so the people won’t see it or understand it. More, the genocide is blamed on the victims and their deaths are hidden-attributed-to other causes rather than the primary one of autogenocide.

What is different between this genocide and other genocides is that this unique genocide doesn't produce mass graves. Instead, the victims are spread over a large geographic area and buried singly, thereby hiding the body count. This keeps the deaths sanitized and homogenized. It also keeps the autogenocide surreal; thus enabling the village to deny It's existence when clues to It's existence are ambundant and abundantly transparent.

Six Primary Factors to Genocide

There are six primary factors underlying genocide. First, there is an overpopulation of people from groups that are not economically or socially important and/or viable to the political and economic elite.

Second, genocides usually happen in times of shortages. The shortage behind the current American autogenocide is work. America is losing jobs while the population continues to grow. The wealthy and industry are loathe to pay taxes to support negative or low producers (useless eaters) because the costs of maintaining these people (via increased taxes and social costs) affects their profits and earnings.

More, when there are too many people in times of great shortages, they become restless and can group together to force democratic and social changes the economic/political/military elite don’t want and work tirelessly and relentlessly against.

The third factor is that genocides are common to patriarchal societies. The stronger the institutional and cultural patriarchy, the stronger the chances for acts of genocide to exist, whether external or internal.

Threat to power (now or in the future) is the fourth underlying factor of genocide. For example, approximately one-third of all Americans are minorities and that number is expected to rise unless that population begins to die off. If minorities become the majority, the old, established rule of the country by white male elite will not hold for long unless the country becomes a dictatorship.

The fifth primary factor to genocide is that women and children are the primary targets. Women are exterminated because of their fertility. Eliminate them and the next generation of unwanted people will automatically be eliminated or at least be considerably downsized. This applies to the elimination of children as well.

Six, modern autogenocides don’t happen without the help of the media. They constantly distribute the propaganda preparing the village psyche for acceptance of the deaths. They officially ignore the suffering and premature death, thus lending approval to its justification and execution.

As good servants to the status quo, the media “hides” the parts of America the ruling and economic elite don’t want the majority of the village to see. Only when a fluke thing happens, like an Act of God like Hurricane Katrina, will America see its other, darker side. Now even that has faded and become buried as the national media has mostly forgotten it at the request of their elite masters. Autogenocide has to be hidden until all the people that are considered liabilities (debit people) in the books of the Patriarchal Capitalist Country are disappeared.

Five Types of Genocide

Roger Smith (1999) identified five genocide typologies. They are as follows: retributive genocide; institutional genocide; utilitarian genocide; monopolistic genocide; and, ideological genocide.

Retributive genocide may play a role in all genocide. It is usually rare as a principle motive and used mainly as a rationalization. It usually flows from the dehumanization attached to victims.

Institutional genocide was politically sanctioned mass murder in ancient and medieval times. It is a universal result of conquest and is an inherent form of warfare. It is motivated by the desire to terrorize and exert dominative power and eliminate any possible retaliation.

Utilitarian genocide was very prominent from the 16th to 19th centuries. It is used for the colonial domination and exploitation of indigenous peoples, although many would argue that the free market system dominates and exploits all groups of people who have no economic or political power. The basic proposition of utilitarian genocide is that some people must die so others can live well and the major force driving it is ethnocentrism and greed.

The most frequent cause of genocide in the 20th century and early 21st century has been the struggle to monopolize power. Monopolistic genocide is a tool for the elite to monopolize and centralize power in the hands of a few.

Most genocide prior to the 20th century was external with the goal of conquest and colonial expansion. Today, most genocide is internal or domestic (groups within the same territorial boundaries are destroyed). Issues not at stake in external genocide are the center of internal genocide: who belongs; who is to have voice in politics; what is the shape of the community; what should the purposes of community be.

The fifth type of genocide is ideological genocide. Religion usually provides a rationale. In many cases, the genocides are carried out to protect and defend a particular religious faith, including certain forms of nationalism.

Camus explained ideological genocide as a metaphysical revolt against humanity in which an attempt is made to create/reestablish a system providing for order and justice that humanity thought to be lacking. At the same time, ideological genocide strives for a type of salvation that strives to eliminate all that is perceived to be impure.

A Modern Genocide Usually Consists of More Than One Kind of Genocide

Most types of modern genocide are a hybrid of two or more kinds. For example, the Nazis committed retributive genocide as well as institutional, utilitarian, monopolistic and ideological genocide.

Retributive: The Jews had to be punished for killing Christ and for controlling finance. They and other “enemies of the state” had to be punished for running down decent society in general.

Institutional: Nazis mass-murdered large groups of people, usually with the help of locals. All was politically-sanctioned.

Utilitarian: Some people had to die so others could live well.

Monopolistic: Nazi Germany committed both external and internal genocide. A premiere reason behind this was to monopolize power.

Ideological: Untermenchen (sub-humans) and other defective people were dragging German society down. Religion provided the perfect rationale as the early Christian fathers and Martin Luther wrote/instructed that the Jews killed Jesus, thus were a cursed and hated people. This was taught for millennia in churches and theological schools.

The modern American autogenocide is also a hybrid. Like the Nazis, it is a hybrid of all five types of genocide.

Retributive: Since Barry Goldwater in the 1960’s, the conservatives have done nothing but attack and demonize/dehumanize the poor, until they lost all their perceived humanity. The lazy, tax-sucking, tax-dependent poor had to be morally “saved” by eliminating social safety nets so they would be “motivated to work” when in reality, there was little if any work for them and certainly no work that paid a living wage.

Institutional: The old, established order of elite males rule by terror or what is known as the “patriarchal authority of violence.” Institutional genocide reinforces this kind of violence. The autogenocide going on in America right now is politically-sanctioned mass murder. It is politically sanctioned through legislation and through non-legislation (e.g., the continued dismantling of social programs when they are needed more than ever and lack of energy, motivation to reinstate them) and through patriarchal institutions. More, it is politically sanctioned by bureaucracies, male institutions and the corporate-owned media.

Utilitarian: Some people have to die so others can live well, including receiving more share of the community distribution of wealth and more chances for work.

Monopolistic: Autogenocide is internal genocide. The autogenocide being committed against Americans is done to keep the wealth and power in the hands of the established white male order for now and for the future. Think of it as negative, “preemptive” population control to keep the System as it has existed for over two hundred years for the next two hundred years.

Ideological: The conservative right claimed that the poor were dragging the country down morally and economically because they were costing society (living on welfare or getting some other public benefit) when in the “Land of Opportunity “anyone” who “really wanted” a job could get one. The right’s “think-tanks” and other institutions launched and paid for “studies” to “prove” their ideologies in their favor. Afterwards, they flooded the social tapestry with “evidence” to sway public opinion in the corner of the right.

In the late 1990’s, the American village was constantly covered in propaganda from the government and media proclaiming a “perfect economy” and bemoaning that there were not enough workers to fill all the jobs available. Years later, all of this has been disproved, but it still worked: Part of the American autogenocide became more ideological because of the enormous propaganda released in American communities to stir up civil wars and xenophobia.

More here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=61.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also it is important to understand the entire NWO plan and the CFR/Bilderberg scenarios that Brzezinski creates, plans, pontificates about, executes, then covers up.

For this information, you should probably watch EndGame.

Also this video may help you to understand a bit more than the shallow sourced information you are pushing that only covers the hegelian dialectic they wish us to see.  Try to look deeper at the actual interplay of the one party agenda rather than the overt bickerings making it look like they are opposing forces:

George Hunt initially wanted to buy a ticket but this proved to be much too expensive ($650). At the conference he noticed it had very little to do with the conventional environment movement and was surprised to see people like Maurice Strong, Edmund de Rothschild (Pilgrims Society), David Rockefeller (Pilgrims Society), and James A. Baker (Pilgrims Society; Cap & Gown; trustee American Institute for Contemporary German Studies; Atlantic Council of the United States; National Security Planning Group; Bohemian Grove; CFR; Carlyle; advisor George W. Bush in his 2000 election). In his two videos, produced in 1989 and 1992, he plays audio recordings of several of the 1987 speakers, including Maurice Strong and Edmund de Rothschild (71). There's not really a reason to label these recordings a hoax (to use UFO community language) and subsequently denounce George Hunt as a fraud. In fact, Hunt could hardly have done a better job at presenting his evidence. However, some of the evidence this person has uncovered is so amazing, that most people will remain skeptical (like me), no matter how much evidence is presented. If what Hunt is claiming is true, then it confirms the overall picture that has been sketched in this article. First take a look at the following Fourth World Wilderness Conference (1987) statement from David Lang (spelling unknown; a Montreal banker, according to Hunt):

"I suggest therefore that this be sold not through a democratic process - that would take too long and devour far too much of the funds - to educate the cannon fodder, unfortunately, that populates the earth. We have to take almost an elitist program, [so] that we can see beyond our swollen bellies, and look to the future in timeframes and in results which are not easily understood, or which can be, with intellectual honesty, be reduced down to some kind of simplistic definition."

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 03:59:20 pm »
...The question is, what makes them think they could somehow win a new war?

I haven't raised this before, but whoever runs the big black triangular craft will dominate the next worldwide war. Period. It also neatly explains the apparent suicidal urges of the US-UK NWO

Offline donnay

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 08:42:17 am »

The Grand Chessboard has nothing to do with PNAC.  Both are written from different foreign policy mindsets, with American exceptionalism being the only thing they really have in common.  However, if you read his last book, "Second Chance," he certainly seems to have rethought his more imperialistic positions.  He specifically references Bush's false flag idea of painting a plane in UN colors to provoke Saddam.  He spends most of the book proposing ways to irove relations with other countries, rather than dominate them.  Now, he's no saint.  But people spend too much time obsessing on him. 

Any former defense official or national security officer will have a lot to say even when they leave office, and usually funnel their thoughts through think tanks and books.  They advise candidates, like Obama, but so do HUNDREDS of others. 

Also, in addition to his two children already mentioned, his nephew Matthew wrote a book in 2004 warning of an impending surveillance society: http://www.amazon.com/Fortress-America-Frontlines-Homeland-Surveillance/dp/0553803662/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225810689&sr=1-2

Let me clarify something, I never said the Brzezinski was involved directly with the PNAC members.  All I was trying to do was point out that Brzezinski laid one  blueprint and the PNAC members took Brzezinski's plan to the next level.

It is also interesting to note that Brzezinski made the comment in his book, with regards to his ideas (blueprint) for the U.S. strategic positions, that in order to rally the Americans and allies around this “imperial mobilization,” a catastrophic and catalyzing event on the style of Pearl Harbor needed to take place. (I am paraphrasing I tried to find the exact quote but my time was limited)

As I said earlier-- The Project for a New American Century also felt that in order to have their plans move forward, they too, needed a “...catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor.”

Coincidence?  I think not.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 01:58:13 pm »
He has been hiding lately form the public.

what false flag attack is he planning now?

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 02:07:37 pm »
Brzezinski is a piece of shit. I took a Brzezinski about 15 minutes ago and flushed it down. LOL!

Offline Cywar

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 02:14:36 pm »

This is a commentary from 1990: The Creation of FEMA and the Continuity of Gov't
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=60527.0

Read this interview of Zbigniew Brzezinski from MotherJones.com
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=58004.0

Zbigniew Brzezinski - After NATO Enlargement
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=22279.0

Intelligence for a New World Order Foreign Affairs Magazine Fall 1991
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=28671.0

CIA - The Arms to Ankara affair
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=4619.0

WEATHER MANIPULATION FOR GLOBALIST AGENDAS
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=35408.0

War, Inc.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=44382.0

History Corrected—U.S. Wanted Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=20321.0

Zbigniew Brzezinski is by far one of the biggest pieces of f**king shit the world has ever known.

He craves genocide, wishes to rip the heart out of this country then show it to his future slaves to initiate a luciferian New World Order.

The guy is a sadistic, psychopathic, war criminal that has committed treason again, and again, and again.

How he is not in jail for all his crimes is a testament of the New World Order's grip on the entire justice system.

Defending him is like defending Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Rothschild, Kissinger, or Rockefeller.

Saying his ideas do not equate to active policy is like saying the Council on Foreign Relations is a tea party, the UN is a humanitarian organization, the World Bank/IMF are honest funding operations, the Bilderberg group is another tea party, the Bohemian Grove is as harmless as a grade school play in a local community, and/or the New World Order does not exist.

If he truly wanted to end the war in Iraq, he could do it all by himself.  He has no interest in this and will continue the NWO agenda of acting like he cares about people when his primary desire is to execute/enslave the world.

Thanks Sane - and all the rest of you longtime truthers - you save us newbies tons of time and frustration trying to put all this together!  Kudos to you all!
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 02:23:37 pm »
Zbigniew Brzezinski
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Zbigniew_Brzezinski
Zbigniew Brzezinski, born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1928, the son of a diplomat posted to Canada in 1938, serves as Counselor, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and is Professor of American Foreign Policy at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University, Washington, D.C. Brzezinski is said to be a protege of both Nelson A. Rockefeller and Paul H. Nitze (see Nitze School), his CSIS profile states. [1]

In the private sector, Brzezinski serves as an "international advisor of several major US/global corporations." He is a "frequent participant in annual business/trade conventions" and is President of Z.B. Inc. "(an advisory firm on international issues to corporations and financial institutions). Also a frequent public speaker and commentator on major domestic and foreign TV programs, and contributor to domestic and foreign newspapers and journals."[2]

Brzezinski's career with the U.S. Government spans several presidents: advisor to John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson; policy advisor to James Earl Carter, Jr.; and George Herbert Walker Bush's co-chair on the National Security Advisory Task Force (1988).[3]

He earned his B.A. (1949) and M.A. (1950) at McGill University and his Ph.D. at Harvard University (1953). He holds honorary degrees from several universities.[4]
Honorary Trustee, Institute of International Education
International Advisory Board, Journal of Democracy [1]
Honorary Member, Academy of Political Science [2] Contents
1 Taliban-al Qaeda Machinator?
2 Higher Educational Institution Affiliations
3 Public/Political Positions Held
4 Published Works
5 Affiliations
6 External links

[edit]
Taliban-al Qaeda Machinator?

In a 1997 interview for CNN's Cold War Series, Brzezinski hinted about the Carter Administration's proactive Afghanistan policy before the Soviet invasion in 1979, that he had conceived.
Interviewer: How did you interpret Soviet behavior in Afghanistan, such as the April revolution, the rise of... I mean, what did you think their long-term plans were, and what did you think should be done about it?
Brzezinski: I told the President, about six months before the Soviets entered Afghanistan, that in my judgment I thought they would be going into Afghanistan. And I decided then, and I recommended to the President, that we shouldn't be passive.
Interviewer: What happened?
Brzezinski: We weren't passive.
The National Security Archive, Interview with Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski, for CNN's Coldwar Series, June 13, 1997

7 months after the interview for the CNN series, Brzezinski, in a interview for the French publication, Le Nouvel Observateur, was more forthright, and unapologetically claimed to be the mastermind of a feint which caused the Soviet Union to embark upon a military intervention to support their client government in Kabul, as well as training and arming extremists, which later became the Taliban government.
Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn't believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don't regret anything today?
Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.
Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?
Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?
Le Nouvel Observateur, Interview with Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski, Paris, January 15-21, 1998, translated by Bill Blum - [5]
[edit]
Higher Educational Institution Affiliations
1949-50 - McGill University; B.A. and M.A.
1953 - Harvard University; Ph.D.
1953-60 - Harvard University, faculty
1960-89 - Columbia University, faculty
[edit]
Public/Political Positions Held
1966-68 - Member of the Policy Planning Council of the Department of State
1968 - Hubert H. Humphrey presidential campaign, chairman of the Foreign Policy Task Force
1973-76 - Trilateral Commission, Director
1976 - James Earl Carter, Jr. presidential campaign, foreign policy advisor
1977-80 - James Earl Carter's NSA
1985 - Ronald Reagan's Chemical Warfare Commission , member
1987-88 - NSC-Defense Department Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy, member
1988 - George H. W. Bush National Security Advisory Task Force, member
1987-89 - President Reagan's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, member

Source for Timelines: Jeri Charles Associates, a speaker's booking agency; Brzezinski webpage
[edit]
Published Works
The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives
The Grand Failure: The Birth and Death of Communism in the 20th Century
Out of Control: Global Turmoil on the Eve of the 20th Century
Power and Principal: The Memoirs of the National Security Advisor
[edit]
Affiliations
Advisory Board, America Abroad Media
Advisory Board, Partnership for a Secure America
Chair, American Committee for Peace in Chechnya
Honorary Chairman, AmeriCares Foundation (also used by CIA to finance Solidarity in Poland in the eighties)
Former Director, Amnesty International
Honorary Council of Advisors, American Turkish Council
Chairman, American-Ukranian Advisory Committee (organized by Brzezinski)[6]
Former Director, Atlantic Council
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Director, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (1972 to 1977)[7]
Trustee, Freedom House
Chairman, International Advisory Board for the Yale Project on The Future Culture & Civilization of China
Vice Chair, International Crisis Group
Director, Jamestown Foundation
Director, Polish-American Enterprise Fund, reputed CIA front
Director, Polish-American Freedom Foundation, reputed CIA front
Former Director, National Endowment for Democracy (Congressionally-funded organization)
Governor, Smith Richardson Foundation
Trustee, Trilateral Commission; Director (1973-1976)
Advisory Board, US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce
Advisory Committee, AmeriCares (at least in 2004)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 02:25:51 pm »
[NOTE: It is beyond a shaddow of a doubt that Georgis attacked first, yet this piece of shit wants another world war.]

Brzezinski: Russia's Invasion of Georgia Is Reminiscent of Stalin's Attack on Finland
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-gardels/brzezinski-russias-invasi_b_118029.html

On Sunday I talked with Zbigniew Brzezinski, the elder statesman who was national security advisor to President Jimmy Carter, about the Russian invasion of Georgia. He long tangled with Soviet power. Now he takes on Putin:

Nathan Gardels: What is the world to make of Russia's invasion of Georgia?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Fundamentally at stake is what kind of role Russia will play in the new international system. Unfortunately, Putin is putting Russia on a course that is ominously similar to Stalin's and Hitler's in the late 1930s. Swedish foreign minister Carl Bildt has correctly drawn an analogy between Putin's "justification" for dismembering Georgia -- because of the Russians in South Ossetia -- to Hitler's tactics vis a vis Czechoslovakia to "free" the Sudeten Deutsch.

Even more ominous is the analogy of what Putin is doing vis-a-vis Georgia to what Stalin did vis-a-vis Finland: subverting by use of force the sovereignty of a small democratic neighbor. In effect, morally and strategically, Georgia is the Finland of our day

The question the international community now confronts is how to respond to a Russia that engages in the blatant use of force with larger imperial designs in mind: to reintegrate the former Soviet space under the Kremlin's control and to cut Western access to the Caspian Sea and Central Asia by gaining control over the Baku/ Ceyhan pipeline that runs through Georgia.

In brief, the stakes are very significant. At stake is access to oil as that resource grows ever more scarce and expensive and how a major power conducts itself in our newly interdepedent world, conduct that should be based on accommodation and consensus, not on brute force.

If Georgia is subverted, not only will the West be cut off from the Caspian Sea and Central Asia. We can logically anticipate that Putin, if not resisted, will use the same tactics toward the Ukraine. Putin has already made public threats against Ukraine.

Gardels: What, if anything, can the West do to contain this revived Russian behavior?

Brzezinski: Not only the West, but the rest of the international community, must make it clear that this kind of behavior will result in ostracism and economic and financial penalties. Ultimately, if Russia continues on this course, it must face isolation in the international community -- a longer range risk to its own well-being.

The United States, particularly, shoulders the major burden of mobilizing an collective international response. This invasion of Georgia by Russia is a very sad commentary on eight years of self-delusion in the White House regarding Putin and his regime. Two memorable comments stand out. First, when Bush first met Putin and said he looked into his soul and could trust him. Second, not long ago, Condi Rice claimed that American relations with Russia have never been better in history!

Gardels: John McCain has already suggested that Russia be expelled from the G8. Is that something you would contemplate?

Brzezinski: The G8 is an impotent fiction anyway. But It has to be much more than
that. It has to be a concerted effort on all levels -- at the United Nations, in the Atlantic Council, in the EU or in NATO, in consultation with the Japanese, the Chinese and others -- to convey to Russia that, whatever grievances it may have, it cannot resolve them by a deliberate policy of dismembering an adjoining state and
trying to obtain political domination over it.

Gardels: Is the West obliged to help Georgia resist the Russian attack with some kind of military support?

Brzezinski: The question is not what obligation the West may have at the moment. The question is about our longer term interest. If a Russia, which misjudges its power and its capacities embarks now on a blatantly nationalistic and imperialistic course, we will all suffer.

Therefore it is all the more important that Russia be stopped now by mobilizing a concerted, global effort to oppose and condemn the Russian invasion. Ultimately, that could lead to economic and financial sanctions, though one would hope that other Russian leaders, including its business elite, will have cooler heads and be more aware of Russia's own vulnerabilities. Russia is not ready to sustain a new cold war.

Gardels: Should the Atlantic Alliance urgently induct Georgia into NATO as one response?

Brzezinski: The West desisted from extending the NATO "membership action plan" to Georgia -- a preparatory stage for becoming a member -- out of deference to Russian objections. It is now clear that the deference shown to Putin, in the face of his obvious ambitions, has been counterproductive. In view of what has happened, NATO ought to extend the membership action plan to Georgia, therefore reinforcing the commitment NATO made in Bucharest last March
to the effect that NATO intends, at some future point, to include Georgia.

Gardels: You haven't mentioned Dmitri Medvedev, the the Russian president, once, but only Putin. Does Medvedev have any function in this?

Brzezinski: As much to do with it as the formal head of state of the Soviet Union in 1950 had to do with the running of the Soviet government. Does anyone remember his name? But the real ruler of the Soviet Union had a name that most still remember -- and it rhymes with Putin.....

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 02:27:26 pm »

Yup
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 02:29:14 pm »

http://emperors-clothes.com/interviews/brz.htm
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/interviews/brz.htm
Subscribe to our newsletter at http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php

Please forward this article or send the link to a friend!

www.tenc.net
Emperor's Clothes

=======================================

Ex-Security Chief Brzezinski's Interview makes clear:
The Muslim Terrorist Apparatus was Created by US Intelligence as a Geopolitical Weapon

Le Nouvel Observateur's Interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser 
Published 15-21 January 1998
Translated by Jean Martineau

I. Comment: The US & European States are still using Brzezinski's Muslim terrorist strategy!
by Jared Israel

II. Interview with Brzezinski

[Posted 6 September 2004]

- Comments -

Below is our translation of an interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski.  It is important for three reasons.

First, it flatly contradicts the official US justification for giving billions of dollars to the mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 1980s, namely that the US and Saudi Arabia were defending so-called freedom fighters against Soviet aggression.

Not so, says Brzezinski. He confirms what opponents have charged: that the US began covert sponsorship of Muslim extremists five months *before* the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.  He says that after President Carter authorized the covert action:

"I explained to the president that this support would in my opinion lead to a military intervention by the Soviets."

Second, the interview is instructive concerning so-called "conspiracy theory." To be sure, there are plenty of nutty theories out there. And of course, there are plenty of just plain wrong theories. But as Brzezinski demonstrates, the US foreign policy establishment did, for want of a better word, conspire. Even as they claimed to oppose Muslim extremism, they knowingly fomented it *as a weapon of policy.* And they lied about what they were doing, pretending they were helping freedom fighters resist an invasion. In other words, deceit on two levels.

One must ask oneself: if the US foreign policy Establishment used Muslim extremism as a weapon once, how can one argue  *in principle* that they would not use it again?

We say they *have* used it again; that they have used it continuously; and that we are seeing the fruits of this policy. Most recently we have seen the real essence of the Brzezinski doctrine in the horrendous events this past week in Russia (culminating in the school attack) and Israel (the double bus bombing).

========================================================

Lying with dollars

Brzezinski and his protégé, Zalmay Khalilzad, set up a corporation in 1985, funded by the US congress, to train the mujahideen to sell reporters the lie that the mujahideen were freedom fighters and victims of aggression:

[Excerpt from Associated Press dispatch starts here] My emphasis

Headline: U.S. Provides $500,000 So Afghan Rebels Can Tell Their Story

AP, September 16, 1985, Monday, PM cycle SECTION: Washington Dateline

By JOAN MOWER

WASHINGTON

Guerrillas in Afghanistan are about to get money from the United States government for a public relations campaign intended to bring their struggle against Soviet troops to the world's attention.

The money will train Afghan rebel journalists to use television, radio and newspapers to advance their cause. Reporters will be given mini-cameras to photograph the war inside Afghanistan.

"It is the goal of this project to facilitate the collection, development and distribution of credible, objective and timely professional-quality news stories, photographs and television images about developments in Afghanistan," said a notice in the Federal Register. The program will be overseen by Uncle Sam's own propaganda arm, the U.S. Information Agency. Congress appropriated $500,000 to hire experts and may provide more later.

In making the money available, Congress all but instructed USIA to consider an organization like Friends of Afghanistan, a new group whose board includes former Carter administration national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, known for hard-line anti-Soviet views.

USIA has solicited proposals, due Sept. 25.

Friends of Afghanistan includes other American foreign policy luminaries such as Lawrence Eagleburger, a former undersecretary of state, and Dr. Zalmay Khalilzad, a Columbia University political science professor and some-time paid adviser to the State Department on Afghanistan.

[Note from Jared Israel - Eagleburger played a prominent role in first Bush administration in demonizing the Bosnian Serbs.]

[...]

Afghan rebels, called the Mujahadeen, have been battling 100,000 Soviet troops who have occupied the rugged, mountainous country since December 1979.

[...]

[Excerpt from Associated Press dispatch ends here]

The Associated Press referred to Khalilzad as a "some-time paid adviser to the State Department on Afghanistan." This was in the late summer of 1985. Less than three years later Tass, the Soviet news agency, reported that Khalilzad was delivering the mujahideen an important message from the State Department.  Khalilzad told them that the State Department would continue to support them a) only if they could consolidate control of Afghanistan and b) only if they maintained an attitude of implacable hostility to the government in Kabul. In other words the US ordered the mujahideen *not* to make peace:

"'The United States has told the Afghan guerrillas that it would support them in an effort to form a provisional government if they consolidate their control of most of the country and meet other criteria,' the newspaper New York Times today quoted State Department officials as saying. A top State Department official made it clear that the government must oppose 'the soviet-backed regime in Kabul' and said that the USA did not 'accept the legitimacy' of the authorities in Afghanistan. The relevant message was delivered to the rebels in the Pakistani city of Peshawar last week by Zalmay Khalilzad, a special adviser on Afghanistan to under secretary of state Michael H. Armacost..."
[-- To Support Afghan Counter Revolutionaries
New York; The Russian Information Agency ITAR-TASS, May 6, 1988, Friday]

Applying the techniques developed in Afghanistan to Bosnia

Brzezinski's interview has tremendous importance today.  According to a Dutch intelligence report on Bosnia, in the early 1990s Pentagon intelligence worked with the Saudis and Iranians to bring weapons and mujahideen terrorists - the 'Afghan Arabs' - into Bosnia to indoctrinate and lead Alija Izetbegovic's Muslim extremists in fighting the Bosnian Serbs.  [1]

The same terrorists had been used against the pro-Soviet side in Afghanistan. Once again the media lied, claiming the Bosnian Serbs were fighting to destroy the Bosnian Muslims (i.e., genocide) when they were in fact defending their communities from the mujahideen, and were allied with a large group of moderate Muslims. [2]

This picture appeared in the London Times on December 11, 1995. The caption reads: "One of the Bosnian Army's Muslim brigades marches through Zenica in a demonstration of strength by 10,000 soldiers." Note that according to the Times these 10,000 troops constituted only *one* of "the Bosnian Army's Muslim brigades..."

During the 1990s, pictures like this were as rare as hen's teeth in the Western media.  Why? Because they graphically demonstrated that the media was lying when it claimed that the "Bosnian Government" was moderate and multiculturalist and so on.

The white costumes these troops are wearing are the uniforms of Middle Eastern mujahideen, not Yugoslav Muslims. The Bosnian Muslim troops wore them because they had been indoctrinated by Muslim extremists, including mujahideen imported by Iran, Saudi Arabia and other extremist states, with the participation of Pentagon intelligence.  In the early part of the Bosnian conflict (up until January 1993) Zalmay Khalilzad, the protégé of Zginew Brzezinski, was in charge of strategic planning at the Pentagon. [3]

In Afghanistan (as Brzezinski proudly states) and then in Bosnia, the US sponsored Muslim terror even as the State Department was officially condemning it. Because ordinary people would never support such a policy, it was sold to the public as support for freedom fighters (Afghanistan) or as defense of abused Muslims (Bosnia.)

By the late 1980s Brzezinski's protégé, Prof. Zalmay Khalilzad, was the  top strategist of the Afghan war.

Under the administration of Bush, Sr., Khalilzad was in charge of strategy at the Pentagon.  We have substantial evidence that it was under Bush, Sr., not Clinton, that the US began assisting the mujahideen in Bosnia.

So, in both cases, we have Brzezinski's protégé directing the use of Muslim extremism as a weapon against a secular state, with the media misrepresenting the nature of the fight.  The Brzezinski Doctrine in action.

2001: Brzezinski's protégé Zalmay Khalilzad was appointed Senior National Security Director for Southwest Asia, the heartland of Muslim extremist terror...

Want some food for thought? From May 23, 2001 until November 27, 2003, Prof. Khalilzad was "Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Gulf, Southwest Asia and Other Regional Issues, National Security Council." Southwest Asia covers the area from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia, including Iraq and Iran; it includes most of the Middle East and extends to Georgia. See White House map at
http://www.politicsol.com/terrorism/maps.html

* Khalilzad was in charge of US policy on the ground in Afghanistan before and during the 2001 war. He then personally chose the Afghan government. It was under his watch that the US and Iran cooperated in convening a top level conference to give Afghanistan a government based on Muslim religious law. Now he's Ambassador and Special Envoy to Afghanistan. [4]

* Even while Khalilzad was in charge of Afghanistan he was also the key man on the ground before, during and after the invasion of Iraq. He was in charge of political relations with Iraqi exile politicians and the Iranian and Saudi governments up until the fall 2003. A crucial period.

* His area of official responsibility included Georgia during the period when the US was intensifying the financing and training of the Georgian military.  Russia accuses Georgia of aiding the Chechen terrorists.

So Brzezinski has been the key hands-on strategist, the leader on the ground, in a vast area plagued with Muslim extremist terror during most of the so-called war on terror. Oops - did I say Brzezinski? Sorry; I meant Zalmay Khalilzad...

Regarding US-Iranian cooperation to use Muslim extremist terror in Bosnia, see "How the U.S. & Iran have Cooperated to Sponsor Muslim Terror," at
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/deja.htm

Also see 'Articles Documenting U.S. Creation of Taliban and bin Laden's Terrorist Network' at
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/doc.htm

Regarding Brzezinski's protégé Zalmay Khalilzad, see
http://emperors-clothes.com/archive/khalilzad-facts.htm

For more on the calculated creation of a Muslim extremist apparatus in Afghanistan in the 1980s by the US and Saudi Arabia, see the Washington Post's analysis at
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/anatomy.htm

The Brzezinski interview follows.

-- Jared Israel
Editor, Emperor's Clothes

Brzezinski's Interview with Le Nouvel Observateur

Le Nouvel Observateur: Former CIA director Robert Gates states in his memoirs: The American secret services began six months before the Soviet intervention to support the Mujahideen [in Afghanistan]. At that time you were president Carters security advisor; thus you played a key role in this affair. Do you confirm this statement?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version, the CIA's support for the Mujahideen began in 1980, i.e. after the Soviet army's invasion of Afghanistan on 24 December 1979. But the reality, which was kept secret until today, is completely different: Actually it was on 3 July 1979 that president Carter signed the first directive for the secret support of the opposition against the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And on the same day I wrote a note, in which I explained to the president that this support would in my opinion lead to a military intervention by the Soviets.

Le Nouvel Observateur: Despite this risk you were a supporter of this covert action? But perhaps you expected the Soviets to enter this war and tried to provoke it?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: It's not exactly like that. We didn't push the Russians to intervene but we knowingly increased the probability that they would do it.

Le Nouvel Observateur: When the Soviets justified their intervention with the statement that they were fighting against a secret US interference in Afghanistan, nobody believed them. Nevertheless there was a core of truth to this...Do you regret nothing today?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Regret what? This secret operation was an excellent idea. It lured the Russians into the Afghan trap, and you would like me to regret that? On the day when the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote president Carter, in essence: "We now have the opportunity to provide the USSR with their Viet Nam war." Indeed for ten years Moscow had to conduct a war that was intolerable for the regime, a conflict which involved the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet Empire.

Le Nouvel Observateur: And also, don't you regret having helped future terrorists, having given them weapons and advice?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: What is most important for world history? The Taliban or the fall of the Soviet Empire? Some Islamic hotheads or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Le Nouvel Observateur: "Some hotheads?" But it has been said time and time again: today Islamic fundamentalism represents a world-wide threat...

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Rubbish! It's said that the West has a global policy regarding Islam. That's hogwash: there is no global Islam. Let's look at Islam in a rational and not a demagogic or emotional way. It is the first world religion with 1.5 billion adherents. But what is there in common between fundamentalist Saudi Arabia, moderate Morocco, militaristic Pakistan, pro-Western Egypt and secularized Central Asia? Nothing more than that which connects the Christian countries...

Please forward this article or send the link to a friend!

Further Reading follows the fundraising appeal

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php
Receive articles from Emperor's Clothes.

Emperor's Clothes Needs Your Help!

Emperor's Clothes depends on your contributions to pay all our expenses.  Please donate whatever you can! $20, $50, $100, $500 - whatever you donate, it will contribute towards our ability to continue to publish the information and analysis you  can find only at Emperor's Clothes! Here's how you can make a donation:

* Make a credit card donation using our secure server  https://emperor.securesites.com/transactions/index.php

* You can contribute using PayPal, at
* Use Paypal  at https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=emperors1000@aol.com&no_shipping=1

* Or mail a check to Emperor's Clothes
P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. (USA)

* Or make a donation by phone at 1 617 916-1705.

* Footnotes and Further Reading

[1] Regarding Alija Izetbegovic's Muslim extremism, see "Who was Alija Izetbegovic?
Moderate 'George Washington' of Bosnia or Islamist Murderer?"
http://emperors-clothes.com/bosnia/izet.htm 

[2]Regarding the Pro-Yugoslav Muslims who allied with the Bosnian Serbs, thus giving the lie to the charge that the Serbs were religious bigots, see "Pro-Yugoslav Muslim Leader Put on Trial," at
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/abdic.htm

[3] Regarding Khalilzad's role in the Pentagon under the first Bush administration, go to
http://emperors-clothes.com/archive/khalilzad-facts.htm#head

* Regarding the Dutch intelligence report on the Pentagon's coordination of intervention in Bosnia by Muslim states (especially Iran) see
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/deja.htm#dutch

[4]Regarding Khalilzad choosing the Afghan government, see http://emperors-clothes.com/archive/khalilzad-facts.htm#3

Regarding the top level conference where the US and Iran cooperated to design an Afghan constitution based on Muslim religious law, see "The IDLO, Backed by the US and Iran, Planned Muslim rule for Afghanistan," at
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/idlo.htm 

The strategy Brzezinski helped develop is the key to understanding U.S. government actions today. See:

* "Why has USAID been Shipping Muslim Extremist Schoolbooks into Afghanistan...for 20 Years?" at
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/jihad.htm

* 'Why Washington Wants Afghanistan' by Jared Israel, Rick Rozoff & Nico Varkevisser at http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/afghan.htm

Thank you for reading Emperor's Clothes.

www.emperors-clothes.com or
www.tenc.net
[Emperor's Clothes]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 02:30:25 pm »
Zbigniew Brzezinski
http://www.wanttoknow.info/brzezinskigrandchessboard
The Grand Chessboard

American Primacy And It's Geostrategic Imperatives 

Key Quotes From Zbigniew Brzezinksi's Seminal Book

"Ever since the continents started interacting politically, some five hundred years ago, Eurasia has been the center of world power."- (p. xiii)

"... But in the meantime, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of this book.” (p. xiv)

"In that context, how America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources." (p.31)

“Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." (p.35)

“The momentum of Asia's economic development is already generating massive pressures for the exploration and exploitation of new sources of energy and the Central Asian region and the Caspian Sea basin are known to contain reserves of natural gas and oil that dwarf those of Kuwait, the Gulf of Mexico, or the North Sea." (p.125)

"In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last." (p.209)

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

Zbigniew Brzezinski's Background

According to his resume, Zbigniew Brzezinski lists the following achievements:

Harvard Ph.D. in 1953

Counselor, Center for Strategic and International Studies

Professor of American Foreign Policy, Johns Hopkins University

National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter (1977-81)

Trustee and founder of the Trilateral Commission

International advisor of several major US/Global corporations

Associate of Henry Kissinger

Under Ronald Reagan - member of NSC-Defense Department Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy

Under Ronald Reagan - member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board

Past member, Board of Directors, The Council on Foreign Relations

1988 - Co-chairman of the Bush National Security Advisory Task Force.

Brzezinski is also a past attendee and presenter at several conferences of the Bilderberger group - a non-partisan affiliation of the wealthiest and most powerful families and corporations on the planet.

The Grand Chessboard by Zbigniew Brzezinski – More Quotes

"...The last decade of the twentieth century has witnessed a tectonic shift in world affairs. For the first time ever, a non-Eurasian power has emerged not only as a key arbiter of Eurasian power relations but also as the world's paramount power. The defeat and collapse of the Soviet Union was the final step in the rapid ascendance of a Western Hemisphere power, the United States, as the sole and, indeed, the first truly global power...” (p. xiii)

"... But in the meantime, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of this book.” (p. xiv)

"The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.” (pp 24-5)

"For America, the chief geopolitical prize is Eurasia... Now a non-Eurasian power is preeminent in Eurasia - and America's global primacy is directly dependent on how long and how effectively its preponderance on the Eurasian continent is sustained.” (p.30)

"America's withdrawal from the world or because of the sudden emergence of a successful rival - would produce massive international instability. It would prompt global anarchy." (p. 30)

"In that context, how America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. Eurasia is the globe's largest continent and is geopolitically axial. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for 60 per cent of the world's GNP and about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources." (p.31)

“It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." (p.35)

"Two basic steps are thus required: first, to identify the geostrategically dynamic Eurasian states that have the power to cause a potentially important shift in the international distribution of power and to decipher the central external goals of their respective political elites and the likely consequences of their seeking to attain them;... second, to formulate specific U.S. policies to offset, co-opt, and/or control the above..." (p. 40)

"...To put it in a terminology that harkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together." (p.40)

"Henceforth, the United States may have to determine how to cope with regional coalitions that seek to push America out of Eurasia, thereby threatening America's status as a global power." (p.55)

"Uzbekistan, nationally the most vital and the most populous of the central Asian states, represents the major obstacle to any renewed Russian control over the region. Its independence is critical to the survival of the other Central Asian states, and it is the least vulnerable to Russian pressures." (p. 121)

[Referring to an area he calls the "Eurasian Balkans" and a 1997 map in which he has circled the exact location of the current conflict - describing it as the central region of pending conflict for world dominance] "Moreover, they [the Central Asian Republics] are of importance from the standpoint of security and historical ambitions to at least three of their most immediate and more powerful neighbors, namely Russia, Turkey and Iran, with China also signaling an increasing political interest in the region. But the Eurasian Balkans are infinitely more important as a potential economic prize: an enormous concentration of natural gas and oil reserves is located in the region, in addition to important minerals, including gold." (p.124)

"The world's energy consumption is bound to vastly increase over the next two or three decades. Estimates by the U.S. Department of energy anticipate that world demand will rise by more than 50 percent between 1993 and 2015, with the most significant increase in consumption occurring in the Far East. The momentum of Asia's economic development is already generating massive pressures for the exploration and exploitation of new sources of energy and the Central Asian region and the Caspian Sea basin are known to contain reserves of natural gas and oil that dwarf those of Kuwait, the Gulf of Mexico, or the North Sea." (p.125)

"Uzbekistan is, in fact, the prime candidate for regional leadership in Central Asia." (p.130)

"Once pipelines to the area have been developed, Turkmenistan's truly vast natural gas reserves augur a prosperous future for the country's people.” (p.132)

"In fact, an Islamic revival - already abetted from the outside not only by Iran but also by Saudi Arabia - is likely to become the mobilizing impulse for the increasingly pervasive new nationalisms, determined to oppose any reintegration under Russian - and hence infidel - control." (p. 133).

"For Pakistan, the primary interest is to gain Geostrategic depth through political influence in Afghanistan - and to deny to Iran the exercise of such influence in Afghanistan and Tajikistan - and to benefit eventually from any pipeline construction linking Central Asia with the Arabian Sea." (p.139)

"Turkmenistan... has been actively exploring the construction of a new pipeline through Afghanistan and Pakistan to the Arabian Sea..." (p.145)

"It follows that America's primary interest is to help ensure that no single power comes to control this geopolitical space and that the global community has unhindered financial and economic access to it." (p148)

"China's growing economic presence in the region and its political stake in the area's independence are also congruent with America's interests." (p.149)

"America is now the only global superpower, and Eurasia is the globe's central arena. Hence, what happens to the distribution of power on the Eurasian continent will be of decisive importance to America's global primacy and to America's historical legacy." (p.194)

"Without sustained and directed American involvement, before long the forces of global disorder could come to dominate the world scene. And the possibility of such a fragmentation is inherent in the geopolitical tensions not only of today's Eurasia but of the world more generally." (p.194)

"With warning signs on the horizon across Europe and Asia, any successful American policy must focus on Eurasia as a whole and be guided by a Geostrategic design." (p.197)

"That puts a premium on maneuver and manipulation in order to prevent the emergence of a hostile coalition that could eventually seek to challenge America's primacy..." (p. 198)

"The most immediate task is to make certain that no state or combination of states gains the capacity to expel the United States from Eurasia or even to diminish significantly its decisive arbitration role." (p. 198)

"In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last." (p.209)

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

Offline Shorebreak

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 02:52:12 pm »
Sane - Your posts are a direct reflection of the research and understanding that I've been compiling for the last 20 years. Good work.

FYI - you probably already know this, but any comments made by Zbig in apparent opposition to Russia are actually comments that are made as part of a joint strategy that is co-ordinated with the loyal Russian opposition.

Brzezinski is point to the oppositions conterpoint. Their ultimate shared objective is the synthesis of point and counterpoint, as expressed by Gorbachev in his description of the Euro-Soviet. The goal is a controlled society ordered under the control of the Rhodes doctrines for societal control of humanity.

People like Brzezinski and Gorbachev, Kissinger, and Clinton see themselves as saviors of humanity. They are the "visionary's" who have been illuminated with the "divine" wisdom and authority to recognize what is best for the future of humanity - and with the strength and fortitude to carry out the difficult measures that are necessary for the ultimate benefit of the human race.

In other words, it's a sick, Godless, deluded, narcissistic cult of learned (rather than educated) sociapaths.

Keep up the good work, Sane. I've seen more people open their minds in the last few months than I've witnessed in the last two decades. Things are moving quickly.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 04:17:18 pm »
Some more Brzezinski quotes, just so you know what this little Machiavelli is up to:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=56508.msg278987#msg278987
Let me give you the quotes, this is not what they had in mind. The odd thing is, that China and Russia seem to be doing exactly what Brzezinski is afraid of, I seriously believe that their politicians may have read his book and used it to determine how to counter American global hegemony. You can look this up yourself here:
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119973.pdf
Let's start with the quotes, you will see that what has happened is their biggest fear, and they now have to look for a way to destroy Russia and China:

"The ultimate objective of American policy should be benign
and visionary: to shape a truly cooperative global community, in
keeping with long-range trends and with the fundamental interests
of humankind. But in the meantime, it is imperative that no
Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and
thus also of challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive
and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of
this book." (p. xiv, page 9 on the pdf)" Read; America must create the New World Order, and to do this we must make sure that no great power emerges that could stand in our way.

"Henceforth, the United States may have to determine how to cope with regional coalitions that seek to push America out of Eurasia, thereby threatening America's status as a global power." (p.55, 63 in the pdf)

"Potentially, the most dangerous scenario would be a grand
coalition of China, Russia, and perhaps Iran, an "antihegemonic"
coalition united not by ideology but by complementary grievances.
It would be reminiscent in scale and scope of the challenge
once posed by the Sino-Soviet bloc, though this time China would
likely be the leader and Russia the follower. Averting this contingency,
however remote it may be, will require a display of U.S.
geostrategic skill on the western, eastern, and southern perimeters
of Eurasia simultaneously." (!!!) -Page 55, (63 in the pdf)

I can not stress enough that people read the last quote, and understand it's significance.