Iodine - The removal of fluoride, mercury and other heavy metals

(1/13) > >>

Brocke:
This is a great article. Well worth reading in full.

Iodine - The removal of fluoride, mercury and other heavy metals

"One might go as far as imagining that there might even be a conspiracy to keep us iodine deficient, because if we are iodine deficient our will to resist is diminished, our apparent intellect, energy and vitality are all diminished and we are significantly more vulnerable to thyroid malfunction, endocrine/hormonal imbalances, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer. Many fine physicians are wondering why the RDA for iodine would be set so low, and why would many of the former sources of iodine be diminished or removed and replaced with things like bromides and fluorides that deplete iodine and offer no worthwhile compensation for the replacement?"

Iodine plays a crucial role in the bodyís elimination system by inducing apoptosis, or what is called programmed cell death, and this is vital because this process is essential to growth and development and for destroying cells that represent a threat to the integrity of the organism, like cancer cells and cells infected with viruses.

Iodine is available in small amounts in some salts but health officials do not consider that most of the iodine evaporates while sitting on the kitchen table. In the United States 45 percent of American households buy salt without iodine and over the last three decades people who do use iodized table salt have decreased their consumption of it by 65 percent. Americans are consuming less iodine when in reality they need much more.

Inorganic non-radioactive iodine/iodide is an essential nutrient, not a drug. Therefore, the body has the metabolic mechanism for using inorganic iodine beneficially, effectively and safely. Iodine is as safe as magnesium chloride with a track record of 180 years of use in medicine. Published data confirms its safety even when used in pulmonary patients in amounts four orders of magnitude greater than the US RDA . When patients take between 12.5 to 50 mg of iodine per day, it seems that the body becomes increasingly more responsive to thyroid hormones. Optimal intake of iodine in amounts two orders of magnitude greater than iodine levels needed for goiter control may be required for iodization of hormone receptors.

Iodine helps us utilize our proteins properly. In all likelihood an iodine deficient person will remain protein deficient

Most physicians and surgeons view iodine from a narrow perspective and this is one of the greatest tragedies of allopathic medicine. Most health officials are chemical terrorists in disguise as they ignore the toxic buildup going on in the general population and they have no intention of informing them what they can do about it. Mercury is a perfect case in point. Mercury is toxic from whatever source it arrives into our bodies but doctors and dentists still insist on using it, which puts us solidly in the modern age of medical and dental barbarism. We like to think we are an advanced race of intelligent beings but lo and behold we find what are supposed to be the best and most intelligent of us poisoning young and old alike with mercury. It is beyond criminality what they are doing and what they are denying.

On top of everything these same health officials do not even have an understanding of the basic medicines already in use, like iodine, magnesium chloride, and sodium bicarbonate, all emergency room substances that save peoplesí lives everyday. To most doctors iodine is an antiseptic that disinfects drinking water and prevents surgical wound infections, and the thyroid gland needs it to make thyroid hormones and thatís it. But Dr. George Flechas relates that many of his diabetic patients need lowering of insulin dosage and diabetic drugs after repletion of iodine deficiency and others have observed the same thing. Something is dangling itself before our very eyes, a medical mystery that will enlighten us about our ignorance about how important minerals are for life. Both general and medical scientists can explain why diabetics and others benefit so greatly from heavy iodine supplementation, but will allopathic medical officials listen? Donít count on it.

From this aticle:

IODINE Bring Back the Universal Nutrient Medicine by Dr. Guy Abraham
http://www.strideintohealth.com/main/page_news_gallery_news_item.html

cladano:
Anyone know if Iodine is safe for kids?
I take it the Iodine in salt is no where sufficient?

Pheonix Renewed:
It's a nutrient, it's good for all people! it's even indicated for use in helping to detoxify children with reactions to vaccines: http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

I use Nutriodine, myself. It has made HUGE differences for me. I tried Lugol's but it required too much per day, and was (when all said and done) no less costly.

Nutriodine contains both forms of iodine. I get mine here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

It really IS worth the price, if you ask me (I'm not affiliated in any way, just impressed with the product).

No, table salt iodine is not good. Also too hard to get enough. Add to this the fact that the overprocessed, chemical-laden table salt isn't something you want to put into your or your children's bodies, anyhow.

Brocke:
Quote from: Pheonix Renewed on November 17, 2008, 08:37:10 PM

It's a nutrient, it's good for all people! it's even indicated for use in helping to detoxify children with reactions to vaccines: http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

I use Nutriodine, myself. It has made HUGE differences for me. I tried Lugol's but it required too much per day, and was (when all said and done) no less costly.

Nutriodine contains both forms of iodine. I get mine here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

It really IS worth the price, if you ask me (I'm not affiliated in any way, just impressed with the product).

No, table salt iodine is not good. Also too hard to get enough. Add to this the fact that the overprocessed, chemical-laden table salt isn't something you want to put into your or your children's bodies, anyhow.

Also, the table salt iodine evaporates very quickly. In most cases you are getting no iodine at all for your "iodized" salt.

bobkelso:
Thank you so much for sharing this information, it is great stuff.  I am going to get some iodine and use it.

Can you recommend any other minerals/nutrients I should get?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page