Iodine - The removal of fluoride, mercury and other heavy metals

Author Topic: Iodine - The removal of fluoride, mercury and other heavy metals  (Read 23532 times)

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« on: November 03, 2008, 05:02:00 pm »
This is a great article. Well worth reading in full.

"One might go as far as imagining that there might even be a conspiracy to keep us iodine deficient, because if we are iodine deficient our will to resist is diminished, our apparent intellect, energy and vitality are all diminished and we are significantly more vulnerable to thyroid malfunction, endocrine/hormonal imbalances, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer. Many fine physicians are wondering why the RDA for iodine would be set so low, and why would many of the former sources of iodine be diminished or removed and replaced with things like bromides and fluorides that deplete iodine and offer no worthwhile compensation for the replacement?"

Iodine plays a crucial role in the bodyís elimination system by inducing apoptosis, or what is called programmed cell death, and this is vital because this process is essential to growth and development and for destroying cells that represent a threat to the integrity of the organism, like cancer cells and cells infected with viruses.

Iodine is available in small amounts in some salts but health officials do not consider that most of the iodine evaporates while sitting on the kitchen table. In the United States 45 percent of American households buy salt without iodine and over the last three decades people who do use iodized table salt have decreased their consumption of it by 65 percent. Americans are consuming less iodine when in reality they need much more.

Inorganic non-radioactive iodine/iodide is an essential nutrient, not a drug. Therefore, the body has the metabolic mechanism for using inorganic iodine beneficially, effectively and safely. Iodine is as safe as magnesium chloride with a track record of 180 years of use in medicine. Published data confirms its safety even when used in pulmonary patients in amounts four orders of magnitude greater than the US RDA . When patients take between 12.5 to 50 mg of iodine per day, it seems that the body becomes increasingly more responsive to thyroid hormones. Optimal intake of iodine in amounts two orders of magnitude greater than iodine levels needed for goiter control may be required for iodization of hormone receptors.

Iodine helps us utilize our proteins properly. In all likelihood an iodine deficient person will remain protein deficient

Most physicians and surgeons view iodine from a narrow perspective and this is one of the greatest tragedies of allopathic medicine. Most health officials are chemical terrorists in disguise as they ignore the toxic buildup going on in the general population and they have no intention of informing them what they can do about it. Mercury is a perfect case in point. Mercury is toxic from whatever source it arrives into our bodies but doctors and dentists still insist on using it, which puts us solidly in the modern age of medical and dental barbarism. We like to think we are an advanced race of intelligent beings but lo and behold we find what are supposed to be the best and most intelligent of us poisoning young and old alike with mercury. It is beyond criminality what they are doing and what they are denying.

On top of everything these same health officials do not even have an understanding of the basic medicines already in use, like iodine, magnesium chloride, and sodium bicarbonate, all emergency room substances that save peoplesí lives everyday. To most doctors iodine is an antiseptic that disinfects drinking water and prevents surgical wound infections, and the thyroid gland needs it to make thyroid hormones and thatís it. But Dr. George Flechas relates that many of his diabetic patients need lowering of insulin dosage and diabetic drugs after repletion of iodine deficiency and others have observed the same thing. Something is dangling itself before our very eyes, a medical mystery that will enlighten us about our ignorance about how important minerals are for life. Both general and medical scientists can explain why diabetics and others benefit so greatly from heavy iodine supplementation, but will allopathic medical officials listen? Donít count on it.

From this aticle:

IODINE Bring Back the Universal Nutrient Medicine by Dr. Guy Abraham
http://www.strideintohealth.com/main/page_news_gallery_news_item.html

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline cladano

Re: Iodine - The removal of fluoride, mercury and other heavy metals
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 10:30:52 pm »
Anyone know if Iodine is safe for kids?
I take it the Iodine in salt is no where sufficient?

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:10 pm »
It's a nutrient, it's good for all people! it's even indicated for use in helping to detoxify children with reactions to vaccines: http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

I use Nutriodine, myself. It has made HUGE differences for me. I tried Lugol's but it required too much per day, and was (when all said and done) no less costly.

Nutriodine contains both forms of iodine. I get mine here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

It really IS worth the price, if you ask me (I'm not affiliated in any way, just impressed with the product).

No, table salt iodine is not good. Also too hard to get enough. Add to this the fact that the overprocessed, chemical-laden table salt isn't something you want to put into your or your children's bodies, anyhow.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:20:59 am »
It's a nutrient, it's good for all people! it's even indicated for use in helping to detoxify children with reactions to vaccines: http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

I use Nutriodine, myself. It has made HUGE differences for me. I tried Lugol's but it required too much per day, and was (when all said and done) no less costly.

Nutriodine contains both forms of iodine. I get mine here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

It really IS worth the price, if you ask me (I'm not affiliated in any way, just impressed with the product).

No, table salt iodine is not good. Also too hard to get enough. Add to this the fact that the overprocessed, chemical-laden table salt isn't something you want to put into your or your children's bodies, anyhow.

Also, the table salt iodine evaporates very quickly. In most cases you are getting no iodine at all for your "iodized" salt.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline bobkelso

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 12:44:13 am »
Thank you so much for sharing this information, it is great stuff.  I am going to get some iodine and use it.

Can you recommend any other minerals/nutrients I should get?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 01:57:54 pm »
Get a really good magnesium supplement. I use the nano magnesium/calcium from here: http://www.globallight.net/Nano-Calcium-Br-And-Magnesium-Br-100-Grams-57.html

However, I would like to make a note... I AVOID calcium supplemented food. Not only do they not use a healthy calcium, but you don't want to throw your cal/mag out of balance to each other (it's better to get too much mag than cal).

I increase my intake of magnesium by using epsom salt baths around my menses if I get PMS or chocolate cravings (said cravings being a sure sign to me that I need more magnesium- I don't even like chocolate).

I would also get myself some serious blueberries.

I think someone posted these to this thread already, but I'll report-- they're THAT important. Whatever else you do, if you want to feel good and be healthy, sit your ass down, tell everyone to leave you alone, and watch these videos. Have some paper and pen with you, too.

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8841234327210711547&hl=en
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7798117152905143532
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 02:03:45 pm »
I use lugols ,  but even that they are trying to corrupt. DEA watch-list.   wtf ???
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 02:08:30 pm »
I use lugols ,  but even that they are trying to corrupt. DEA watch-list.   wtf ???

OMG, I can only echo "wtf ???"

Of course, since it can undo all their damage... I guess we really shouldn't be surprised. Stock up, I guess, eh?

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline donnay

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 02:26:02 pm »
OMG, I can only echo "wtf ???"

Of course, since it can undo all their damage... I guess we really shouldn't be surprised. Stock up, I guess, eh?

Where is a good source to get lugols?
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 02:31:03 pm »
http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/SHR1000

I like hulda clarks books.  But if you search u should be able to find a source.

when you find a good source they do not seem to carry it long and run out. ???

http://us.altavista.com/web/results?q=hulda+clark+lugol%27s
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 02:31:17 pm »
Where is a good source to get lugols?

I don't know, I'm sorry. I use nutriodine, which contains both forms of iodine and is thus more bioavailable while requiring less of it.

I get it here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 02:39:50 pm »
By the way, if you are curious whether or not you are iodine deficient, here's a simple test:

Get some iodine from the store, for topical application. Apply it to a 1 inch square of skin somewhere that it won't get rubbed off (I used my belly). If it's gone before 24 hours have passed and you haven't washed it off yourself, you are deficient. The faster it goes, the more deficient.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline donnay

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 02:46:12 pm »
I don't know, I'm sorry. I use nutriodine, which contains both forms of iodine and is thus more bioavailable while requiring less of it.

I get it here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3282

Thanks PR.  I wonder if this product is any good?

http://bloodrootproducts.com/Category.aspx?type=22

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 02:50:43 pm »

Lots of people swear by it, so I wouldn't tell you not to try it. I chose the other because I need to take less. I take 7 drops per day for a full "dose." It lasts me about 3 months per bottle.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline donnay

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 03:50:35 pm »
Lots of people swear by it, so I wouldn't tell you not to try it. I chose the other because I need to take less. I take 7 drops per day for a full "dose." It lasts me about 3 months per bottle.

Okay great to know, thanks!  I am going to order some now.  ;)

Offline flanagan

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 04:02:36 pm »
this all sounds great, but i'm allergic to iodine. any alternative for me?
"Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms" - Jeremiah 51:20

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 04:08:22 pm »
I would also like to note that I am on a chelation regime, not just supplementation. I don't recommend taking 7 drops per day as a supplementation regime.

this all sounds great, but i'm allergic to iodine. any alternative for me?

How was your allergy determined? What are your symptoms?

I recommend that you watch those videos and follow the diet recommended there. That way, you can support your immune system over-all, and hopefully make up the balance. But really, because of the iodine receptors in the thyroid, you really need to find a way to get it that your body won't reject. Otherwise, you're quite vulnerable to bromides and fluorides.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline flanagan

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:48 pm »

How was your allergy determined? What are your symptoms?

I recommend that you watch those videos and follow the diet recommended there. That way, you can support your immune system over-all, and hopefully make up the balance. But really, because of the iodine receptors in the thyroid, you really need to find a way to get it that your body won't reject. Otherwise, you're quite vulnerable to bromides and fluorides.

determined by my doctor. i'm also allergic to shellfish, and apparently the two are related. my symptoms to iodine are it burns my skin like a sumbitch.
"Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms" - Jeremiah 51:20

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 04:27:10 pm »
determined by my doctor. i'm also allergic to shellfish, and apparently the two are related. my symptoms to iodine are it burns my skin like a sumbitch.

I will see what I can dig up for you. In the meantime, I suggest that you really do listen to those two videos about food as medicine. You will need to find another way to chelate yourself, and the typical way it's done without iodine is quite costly.

There are alternatives, for sure, but you will need to research them carefully.

I would find myself wondering if it's really so much the iodine, or the chemicals added to the iodine, but I doubt that you want to do any experiments to find out, lol.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline hillbilly

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 05:21:24 pm »
By the way, if you are curious whether or not you are iodine deficient, here's a simple test:

Get some iodine from the store, for topical application. Apply it to a 1 inch square of skin somewhere that it won't get rubbed off (I used my belly). If it's gone before 24 hours have passed and you haven't washed it off yourself, you are deficient. The faster it goes, the more deficient.

Hey Phenoix.... would betadine work or does it have to be iodine?

Also--what about iodine supplemented sea salt as a source of nutritional iodine?

If you've got any answers, I'd surely be appreciative.

Woe to the legislators of infamous laws, to those who issue tyrannical decrees, who refuse justice to the unfortunate and cheat the poor among my people of their rights, who make widows their prey, and rob the orphan.   Isaiah10: 1-2

Offline donnay

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 05:39:18 pm »

Also--what about iodine supplemented sea salt as a source of nutritional iodine?

You really should watch "Food as Medicine" Jerry Brunetti gives you all kinds of information.   ;)

Offline hillbilly

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 05:43:36 pm »
You really should watch "Food as Medicine" Jerry Brunetti gives you all kinds of information.   ;)

HEY!

A friend of mine sent me the link just today!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine that?

;D
Woe to the legislators of infamous laws, to those who issue tyrannical decrees, who refuse justice to the unfortunate and cheat the poor among my people of their rights, who make widows their prey, and rob the orphan.   Isaiah10: 1-2

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 05:46:08 pm »

For this test, yes, you can use betadine. But to take internally, absolutely not.

No, even supplemented sea salt doesn't hold the iodine well. you really want drops-- and you want to drink whatever you add them to right away.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 05:46:22 pm »

It seems to work for me. I use iodized sea salt from a health food store, not iodized table salt. I did notice the comment about the iodine evaporating. I'd also recommend an occasional dose of epsom salts, taken orally. Iodine and magnesium both help to rid the body of heavy metals. I use plenty of sea salt in my food, and don't subscribe to the medical scares about avoiding sodium. I'm 58, and my blood pressure is perfectly normal. We need the trace elements present in sea salt, and need to avoid monosodium glutamate.

I get allergic reactions (skin rash) to Betadine, probably as a result of heavy exposure to antiseptic iodine used on the family dairy farm when I was growing up. If I need an antiseptic, I use hydrogen peroxide.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 05:48:29 pm »
Just to give a caveat... I'm not a doc, I'm just relaying information that I've found through researching other people's studies/research.

I don't want to give the wrong impression.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline hillbilly

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 05:55:17 pm »
For this test, yes, you can use betadine. But to take internally, absolutely not.

No, even supplemented sea salt doesn't hold the iodine well. you really want drops-- and you want to drink whatever you add them to right away.

Cool beans & thanky.....yeah I didn't mean taking betadine internally lol, but for the skin test.

I've been using iodine supplemented sea salt for years now.  

I'm excited about the test.  

Thanks ya'll.

I understand, Pheonix.  I'm hardly a doc myself, only amateur herbalist & organic gardener who likes to take care of things naturally.  For me to add anything to my diet, I have to do loads of research (my own weird ocd). 

Again, my thanks.

:)

Offline donnay

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 06:10:55 pm »
HEY!

A friend of mine sent me the link just today!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine that?

;D

Yeah imagine that!  8)  It's chock full of great information!

Offline momofseven

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 06:34:47 pm »

No, don't use this company.  They are a counterfiet of Alpha Omega Lab's products.  Look on their websit at www.altcancer.com to read what happened to this American family and why they are now in ecuador.  Alex should have them on the show. 

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 06:47:34 pm »
No, don't use this company.  They are a counterfiet of Alpha Omega Lab's products.  Look on their websit at www.altcancer.com to read what happened to this American family and why they are now in ecuador.  Alex should have them on the show. 

I didn't know about that, Thanks for the head's up!!

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:09 pm »
Also, the table salt iodine evaporates very quickly. In most cases you are getting no iodine at all for your "iodized" salt.
My iodine patch was gone in 1.5 hrs.

Some people can have reactions to the form of iodine like lugols.
I started itching from the patch.
My herbal Doc put me on Dulse (high potency iodine seaweed) This brand at this, the cheapest source.
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=3741936368676346952&at=0 
I take 6 a day and after 2 month it took 2 hrs for the iodine patch to disappear.
My PMDD  is gone 98%, that is the 'only' benefit I have notice so far.
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 07:24:10 pm »
You're probably not noticing more, because you are so severely depleted. It should take 24 hours to disappear... you're lucky you don't have thyroid disorder or some kind.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline donnay

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 07:42:28 pm »

Thanks so much for the info!  I have bookmarked them and will research it further.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 12:33:26 am »
WOW!!!   news to me too.    Sorry Donnay , cancel any order and use your best intel. :-[

http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html      I have ordered from these guys recently, although, now the price has doubled!!! 

Offline donnay

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 12:51:45 am »
WOW!!!   news to me too.    Sorry Donnay , cancel any order and use your best intel. :-[

http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html      I have ordered from these guys recently, although, now the price has doubled!!! 

No worries...I was still researching when momofseven alerted me of counterfeit of Alpha Omega Lab's products.

Offline bobkelso

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 01:07:11 am »
Is this good magnesium to buy?  http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=113
Just wanted to ask because they have tons of different ones on that site and I'm not sure which one is the best way to go  :-\

Also, is this OK to take/recommended?  http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=106
I wouldn't mind getting some help with losing weight, I think this would help.

Thank you again for all this awesome info, I can't wait to start getting healthier!   ;D

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 01:21:00 am »

Excellent information...thank you very much.  Just for everyone's information I feel it's only fair to share some personal information regarding Iodine usage.  Iodine assists the petutiary gland to function properly.  When my sister and I were young, back in the late 50's early 60's, we were both late beginning our periods.  The doctors back then were much BOLDER than they are today, and 'natural' methods were used more than medications.

Our doctor at that time was the average, come to the home (house calls were the thing) doctor.  This is what he told my mother to do, and my sister and I had to take this.  Since we were both iodine deficient, he had my mom give us a 'whiskey shot glass' of grape juice, with only 1-2 drops of regular, over the counter Iodine.  YES, that plain...old fashioned, skull and bones picture on the front of the bottle, Iodine.  Within 3 weeks of having that every other day, we both began our periods finally on schedule.  Once we started, we were taken off of it and let nature takes it course.  We were always on time, like clockwork...and very, very fertile.

So, IF people would like, to maybe offset what is in the water that removes what we need, I MAY suggest 1 drop of iodine per gallon of water, let set out open long enough to let the chlorine dissipate.  However, with the fluoride in it...it may not be a good idea.

There is a site where people can purchase a WHOLE food in a liquid, but this stuff is PRIMO.  It's called Frequent Sea, is rather expensive but is totally free of additives, preservatives and so forth.  http://www.everydayhealthy.com/ (order site) and   http://www.everydayhealthy.com/1.html  this one is the history and how this drink is put together.  You will NOT BELIEVE how wonderfully it is done, and how very pure.  But when you find out the process, which they show in the video, you'll understand 'why' it's expensive.

Hope this helped a bit.  :)  Good water can take the Iodine quite well, and in the correct quantity, like the 1 drop per gallon would give you the same amount per glass as a helping of fish.  I'm a former CMA, so I know it won't hurt you, unless you're allergic to iodine.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 08:55:38 am »
Is this good magnesium to buy?  http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=113
Just wanted to ask because they have tons of different ones on that site and I'm not sure which one is the best way to go  :-\

Also, is this OK to take/recommended?  http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=106
I wouldn't mind getting some help with losing weight, I think this would help.

Thank you again for all this awesome info, I can't wait to start getting healthier!   ;D

I would suggest either this if you don't want calcium with it: http://www.globallight.net/Nano-Ionic-Br-Magnesium-Br-02-Oz-60-Ml-802.html or you find a good source of magnesium carbonate. That is the most bioavailable form, and best at breaking down and making calcium soluble (that's one of its major functions).

As far as weight loss... with gentle respect, I recommend that you watch the vidoes posted above "Food as Medicine," found here:

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8841234327210711547&hl=en
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7798117152905143532

Now, as you begin watching, you'll think to yourself, "That Pheonix Renewed is nuts, I don't have cancer or diabetes!" but the fact of the matter is, he goes into a lot of things, including weight control and why only a lifestyle change is the right answer. Then, he goes on to tell you what change to make, and why.

An alternative, if you just don't feel like you can manage what he recommends, due to lack of access or price in your location, please look up the Budwig protocol and start that.

As great as that product may or may not be, it has to support you in proper eating behavior. Proper eating behavior includes small, frequent meals. Proper eating behavior includes removal of ALL sugar from your diet (for sweetener, use stevia or xylitol- though xylitol is apparently controversial). Proper eating behavior includes eating in a balanced manner.

You cannot starve yourself and lose weight. This is what many Americans do, and they just keep getting more and more overweight. This is because their metabolism has slowed down to protect their vital organs as much as it can. If you want to lose weight, you have to eat frequent, small, healthy meals and exercise. Any other way that you lose weight will literally cause you to eat your own muscle (making it harder to lose weight the next time when you predictably get heavy again because you didn't do it properly to begin with), and to begin to consume your own organs eventually.

These are the things that people who sell these diets and these pills won't tell you, but every bodybuilder and the vast majority of atheletes all know as a matter of course. Exercise and proper eating-- not starving yourself- are all that will bring you the health and slenderness you desire. There is no pill that will do more than take WEIGHT off of you... ANY KIND OF WEIGHT-- including muscle and even organ tissue.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 02:00:45 pm »
You're probably not noticing more, because you are so severely depleted. It should take 24 hours to disappear... you're lucky you don't have thyroid disorder or some kind.
I am fighting  extreme fatigue, but my  reg doc told me nothing was wrong with my thyroid...
But I do not feel  well. My herbal doc di the iodine patch test and put me on the supplements for thyroid.

Watched the video Food as Meds 1 by  Jerry Brunetti, great  info, am doing most of it...Have not taken time for the second one..yet.

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 06:56:42 pm »
Yeah, exhaustion is a sign of thyroid problems... but also of other things, so hard to say.

Are you supplementing magnesium? This one thing can help to alleviate MANY problems.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus