Tom Hanks new movie targets the Illuminati

Author Topic: Tom Hanks new movie targets the Illuminati  (Read 7544 times)

angndon

Tom Hanks new movie targets the Illuminati
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:08:15 pm »
Watch the trailer here:
http://www.angelsanddemons.com/

sociostudent

Re: Tom Hanks new movie targets the Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 04:12:48 pm »
As far as I know, it's not "targeting" the Illuminati...
It's PUBLICITY for the illuminati and the other secret societies infesting our governments around the world that want to show us the gun before they shoot us with it.

angndon

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 04:18:21 pm »
I was actually referring to Tom Hanks' character is targeting the illuminati...one of the trailers for the movie (I'd thought it was the one I posted) says "his target...the illuminati".

sociostudent

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:19:43 pm »
I was actually referring to Tom Hanks' character is targeting the illuminati...one of the trailers for the movie (I'd thought it was the one I posted) says "his target...the illuminati".

oic...sorry :-[

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 04:20:57 pm »
It's PUBLICITY for the illuminati and the other secret societies infesting our governments around the world that want to show us the gun before they shoot us with it.

Well, if you have read the book, there's a lot of truth laid out there - I'm a little ambigious on it.

Here are a few lines (from Angels & Demons):

“As do we. More than you can fathom.”
Langdon flashed on the alleged Illuminati fortunes, the ancient wealth of the Bavarian stone masons, the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, the legendary Illuminati Diamond.

“Most academics believe it was through Vice President Henry Wallace. He was an upper echelon
Mason and certainly had ties to the Illuminati. Whether it was as a member or innocently under
their influence, nobody knows. But it was Wallace who sold the design of the Great Seal to the
president.”
“How? Why would the president have agreed to-”
“The president was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Wallace simply told him Novus Ordo Seculorum meant
New Deal.”
Vittoria seemed skeptical. “And Roosevelt didn’t have anyone else look at the symbol before telling
the Treasury to print it?”
“No need. He and Wallace were like brothers.”
“Brothers?”
“Check your history books,” Langdon said with a smile. “Franklin D. Roosevelt was a well-known
Mason.”

“A New World Order,” Langdon repeated, “based on scientific enlightenment. They called it their
Luciferian Doctrine. The church claimed Lucifer was a reference to the devil, but the brotherhood
insisted Lucifer was intended in its literal Latin meaning-bringer of light. Or Illuminator.”
Kohler sighed, and his voice grew suddenly solemn. “Mr. Langdon, please sit down.”

Kohler pointed angrily at Vetra’s body. “Considering the evidence, I would say perhaps the
conspiracy buffs are correct.”
“I realize how it appears,” Langdon said as diplomatically as he could. “And yet a far more
plausible explanation is that some other organization has taken control of the Illuminati brand
and is using it for their own purposes.”
“What purposes? What does this murder prove?”
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

angndon

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 04:25:08 pm »
Well, if you have read the book, there's a lot of truth laid out there - I'm a little ambigious on it.

Here are a few lines (from Angels & Demons):

hmmmm this makes me want to read the book.  Still have plenty of time,the movie doesnt' come out until May 2009

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 05:12:44 pm »
There's one little flaw with this movie-they're portraying The Vatican as a victim of the Illuminati. Actually-The Vatican IS part of the Illuminati.

sociostudent

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 05:16:37 pm »
There's one little flaw with this movie-they're portraying The Vatican as a victim of the Illuminati. Actually-The Vatican IS part of the Illuminati.

Kind of like the zeitgeist theosophic doctrine in the movie zeitgeist?

Offline InfoTruth

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 05:22:50 pm »

How do you know its PUBLICITY for the illuminati?
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

sociostudent

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:59 pm »

well, if you look at the media today, they're ALL telling you what the elite's planning on doing to us: the news, the TV shows, etc. and that INCLUDES movies. They're getting us used to the idea of a powerful illuminati to habituate our thought process to fear it, thus fulfilling part of their plan.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 05:29:58 pm »
Another Dan Brown novel with Tom as the star. Hmm.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline America2

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:17 pm »

Well like I said above, they're making the Roman Catholic Church the VICTIM in this movie. As we all know, the RCC is probably the ringleader of these secret societies.

If anything, it's actually more publicity to defend and promote the RCC.

Offline InfoTruth

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 05:31:59 pm »
well, if you look at the media today, they're ALL telling you what the elite's planning on doing to us: the news, the TV shows, etc. and that INCLUDES movies. They're getting us used to the idea of a powerful illuminati to habituate our thought process to fear it, thus fulfilling part of their plan.

So part of their plan is to let us the public know that they're getting ready to take over and we should fear them? Is it possible that Alex Jones is being used without knowing? Because he is letting us know about their plans and what they will do to us...

George Carlin

Offline America2

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 05:32:36 pm »

I saw a YouTube video from the '00 election coverage on NBC-when they showed Oregon's numbers, the last 3 digits of Gore's numbers were 911, and Tom Brokaw went on to say "Protests at the World Trade Organization".

This was no coincidence.

Offline America2

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 05:37:02 pm »
So part of their plan is to let us the public know that they're getting ready to take over and we should fear them? Is it possible that Alex Jones is being used without knowing? Because he is letting us know about their plans and what they will do to us...

They do it *subtlely*, it's not like they'll go out on the Empire State Building and scream it. Remember all those 90's movies where they showed quick clips of 9:11 on clocks and countdown timers, bombs. And remember all these movies during this period where they showed the Twin Towers getting hit, exploded, domolished, planes flying around it, etc, etc(i.e. in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York", as McCauley Kulkin was walking up to these buildings, 2 planes all of a sudden hit them).

Devotional Soul

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 05:39:14 pm »

This is interesting in connection to my take on the Book of Revelation.  It says that the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the land will hate and kill the whore of Babylon (Vatican).  

Mystery Babylon the great is obviously the Illuminati, which use their 3 city-states London, Washington DC, and the Vatican.  This aligns perfectly with the antichrist, the false prophet, and the whore.  So, if Prince William is the antichrist, Obama or whoever wins the US election is the false prophet, than they will turn against and kill the Vatican.  

So, although the Vatican and Pope are big players in the Illuminati, they might be backstabbed in the end.  

Offline InfoTruth

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 05:44:30 pm »
They do it *subtlely*, it's not like they'll go out on the Empire State Building and scream it. Remember all those 90's movies where they showed quick clips of 9:11 on clocks and countdown timers, bombs. And remember all these movies during this period where they showed the Twin Towers getting hit, exploded, domolished, planes flying around it, etc, etc(i.e. in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York", as McCauley Kulkin was walking up to these buildings, 2 planes all of a sudden hit them).

:D :D :D

George Carlin

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 05:47:37 pm »
So, if Prince William is the antichrist, Obama or whoever wins the US election is the false prophet, than they will turn against and kill the Vatican.  

WOWWWWW got chills... (Dam that vatican to hell where they belong!)

I'm all about angels and protecting children.

Offline roguewave

• You'll never see it coming.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 06:23:02 pm »
Another Dan Brown novel with Tom as the star. Hmm.

The main character is the same guy, I think. It makes sense to reuse Tom.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 06:24:37 pm »
The main character is the same guy, I think. It makes sense to reuse Tom.

Ahh, a sequel! That makes sense.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 06:39:10 pm »
By May, they have us nuked already.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

sociostudent

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 06:40:14 pm »
By May, they have us nuked already.

That's messed up. >:(

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 06:43:59 pm »
That's messed up. >:(

Yea, well I'm feeling Uber demotivated tonight, just messed up myself tonight even.......

I don't have that patriot feeling anymore, maybe it's just the idiots coralling around the election.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com