New Building 7 video shows CLEAR controlled demolition

Author Topic: New Building 7 video shows CLEAR controlled demolition  (Read 43377 times)

Offline OldSchool

Re: Previously unseen footage of WTC 7 collapse
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2008, 09:30:35 am »
That seemed at odds with that NIST report that claimed that fire brought it down. There was hardly a raging inferno to be seen was there.  ::)

NIST WTC 7 Report: Shameful, Embarrassing And Completely Flawed
http://www.prisonplanet.com/nist-wtc-7-report-shameful-embarrassing-and-completely-flawed.html

EMERGENCY WARNING FOR OFFICE WORKERS (NIST WTC7)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7U22m9xLrQ

I had a face-off with some guy a few days ago in a different discussion group (not this site) who fully believed every word in the NIST documents, and insisted there was no demolition of bldg 7 even though it was a 'by the book' implosion. Then insisted the article in Popular Mechanics (with the aid from FEMA resources) was the sole gospel of the attacks. Some people just refuse to learn the CORRECT truth..
 I had also read in a few places that some of the FDNY responders heard a countdown on their radios hours AFTER the towers fell, which ironically timed when Bldg 7 fell. Bldg 5 was in worse shape, yet it remained standing. I also heard that there were sensitive documents contained in bldg 7.
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline Scootle

Re: New Building 7 video shows CLEAR controlled demolition
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2008, 02:57:16 pm »
I find it really annoying how criticisms of the Truth Movement call us a religion. When the Debunkers practically use the Popular Mechanics book and the NIST report as their bibles. Coz really, that's all they are. There's no real science in them, just a bunch of diagrams, fallacious arguements and unsourced statements that your expected to just take as fact and not ask questions.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline cladano

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2008, 10:49:53 pm »
I'm guessing who ever had this video needed to wait 7 years for the smoke to clear before they felt comfortable with releasing it. Maybe some lower level worker stumbled across it and was able to smuggle it out or something. I doubt the NWO would flaunt this in our face or want us to see it. I'm just glad we have it at our disposal for persuading the sheep.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2008, 03:08:58 am »
This is an amazing video!! 

When I saw this my first instinct was to ask, "WHY has it taken so long for this video to surface?"

I think the answer is clear in the video itself....

The camera was perfectly positioned to record the collapse and this video is so good that it's almost as if it was taken by someone assigned to record the collapse.  Someone on the inside of the perpetrator's team.  I suspect that this video was leaked by someone trying to get the truth out!

I'm very late to this thread and haven't had time to read all the responses ... maybe someone has already cleared things up ... but I would be very interested in knowing whether the person releasing this video is publicly known.

THANK YOU to whoever got this video out!  I've already made a local copy.

THE TRUTH IS SO OBVIOUS IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM!!!

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline iceman2

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2008, 05:05:24 am »
I missed it, now can't watch it, the NET police have removed it, to stop us seeing the truth! they are closing in, bit by bit, you know.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2008, 06:33:16 am »
I missed it, now can't watch it, the NET police have removed it, to stop us seeing the truth! they are closing in, bit by bit, you know.

You can stills watch it from the link on Biggs' original post:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=68053.msg360009#msg360009

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline iceman2

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2008, 08:34:36 am »
You can stills watch it from the link on Biggs' original post:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=68053.msg360009#msg360009

Sorry not me, I am not permitted again! I live in Bulgaria, SO!!  don't work

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2008, 04:50:02 am »
To both Mark Century and Iceman 2:

Check out the article on my site.  It contains as much information as is known at the moment about how this video surfaced and it contains a link to my YouTube upload of the videos:

http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20081106_details_collapse_footage.htm

Offline iceman2

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2008, 12:12:18 pm »

Check out the article on my site.  It contains as much information as is known at the moment about how this video surfaced and it contains a link to my YouTube upload of the videos:

Thanks for that one: One thing that gives me real problem about this stuff is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fH7c8H6SNw&feature=related

As you can see, it looks like the top 10 or 15 floors went at the same time, which may have caused the rest to go. I can see nothing, which looks like the bottom was blown out! Not to say, it was not, but you see what I mean!  ???

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2008, 09:47:26 pm »

Hi James,

Yes  I read your report.  Thanks!

Did you speak directly with "A source connected to the previously unreleased footage"?

Can you release the name of the source?  How is this source connected?

It appears to me that we've got the following players:

Corbett Source: Your source who is somehow connected with the person posting these videos.

Poster:  The person who posted (and presumably edited the video posted).

Safeguarder: The person who secretly stored this DVD (or video footage) for 7 years.

DVD Compiler: The person who compiled the DVD from "raw footage taken in New York".

Videographer(s): The person or people who shot these two clips.

Of course it's possible that the Poster, Safeguarder, DVD Compiler and Videographer are all the same person.  We won't know until more info is available.

Given the recent deaths of key 9/11 witnesses.  I can understand how the Poster would want to be anonymous.

Your Source "dismisses internet speculation that the person who took the footage was connected in any way to the collapses".  On what basis do they dismiss this?  Until further details emerge, it isn't clear to me that your Source has any idea who recorded this video. 

9/11 has been the greatest issue of global discussion for that last 7 years.  How is that only now these two vitally important video clips emerge?

These are the questions that need to be answered:

1) Who shot the original video footage?

2) Who compiled these clips onto a DVD?

3) When were these clips compiled onto this DVD (in 2001 right after the clips were shot??, a couple of weeks ago??).

4) Where is this DVD now?  How many copies of it are there?  What other clips are on it?  Can I get a copy of it?

5) Who stored this DVD (or raw video footage) for seven years!?

The rapid speed of all three explosive demolitions is among the strongest evidence refuting the gravitational "collapse" proposed by the official account.  Both of these clips are important because they greatly assist in the analysis of both the velocity and acceleration curve for these explosive demolitions. 

This North Tower video clearly shows the reference free fall speed of huge chunks of severed and still burning sections of the building as they free-fall ahead of the demolition wave.  This should NOT be taken by anyone as a refutation of the speed of fall arguments.  First, the free fall speed of these chunks doesn't indicate the speed of the demolition wave at all -- since these chunks are the result of an event (an upper explosion) that preceeds the general demolition wave and, Second, there is NO REQUIREMENT that the demolition wave occur exactly at free fall speed to invalidate a gravitational collapse.  All that has to be demonstrated is that the collapse occured at a rate of speed impossible for a gravitational collapse given the massive resistance that would have been provided by the undamaged floors below.

I will explain all of this in a forthcoming velocity/acceleration analysis of the collapse of these buildings.

The video of the WTC 7 demolition also shows, more clearly than any other video to date, the sequenced explosive wave running up the building (although this was also clearly evident in the prior videos).  The side angle of this video also makes it very easy to calculate the acceleration of the WTC 7 demolition -- which was very nearly free fall speed.

The North Tower video also shows the clearest view to date of the core beams of the North Tower that remained standing after the demolition wave had passed by.  These had been visible in a prior video shot from a great distance.  In that video these core beams seemed to stand erect for a couple of seconds and then seemingly vaporize to dust!  In this video we see at least one of those beams pivots and falls intact to the earth -- suggesting that this beam was severed lower down at the pivot point.  Unfortunately the videographer pans down to look at the dust cloud and so we can't see what happens to the other core beams except that they are gone when he pans back up.  Of course the few beams that remain standing are only a tiny fraction of total number of core beams ... most are completely severed or obliterated at the same rapid speed of the general demolition wave.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 03:31:30 am »
A couple of additional observations ...

Both videos were shot from the same (or nearly the same) location.

WTC7 is clearly visible in the North Tower demolition video.  In the WTC 7 Video you can see damage to some of the top floors of the WTC7 at the corner of the building (I'm not talking about the windows you see being blown out on the front face -- I'm talking about damage to the opposite side of the building at the top corner). 

What's interesting is that you can see a good portion of WTC7 in the North Tower Video and at first there is no damage to WTC7 at all.  Then you can see the debris that is explosively hurtled from the North Tower into that top corner of WTC7 and actually see that damage occuring right in front of your eyes.

Another observation:  The North Tower Video is cut just before a huge explosive plume jetting laterally out from the side of the building significantly ahead of the demolition wave becomes clear.  According to Corbett's "Source" this edit was already a part of the clip before the Poster got his hands on it.  Who ever made that edit did not want that explosive Plume to be preserved.

Another observation ... in the WTC 7 video ... the very beginning of the clip occurs AFTER the initial explosions at the base of the building that caused the dust cloud at the base of WTC 7 in another video several seconds prior to the onset of collapse.  This is evident by noticing that the lines of the WTC 7 floors are already warped (the penthouse has already caved in and the curvature in the roof line is clearly visible.  This also explains the blown out windows in the left side of the face which are present from the onset of the clip.

Another observation ... There is a shadow projected onto WTC7 from the building in front of it which makes it very easy to accurately measure how fast the floors are falling past this shadow point. 

Another observation ... Both videos begin with a time superimposed.  This time is not a time superimposed by the camera itself since it goes away after a second and is not connected to the camera shake of the video below it.  So the appearance of "10:28am" and "5:25pm" were added by an editor.  Since the only edit attributed to our recent anonymous Poster is duplicating the clip a second time at half speed, and since the time appears both times (although the second time for only half as long) ... it appears that this time code was part of the ORIGINAL clip as edited by who ever preserved these clips and removed the portion of the North Tower Video mentioned above.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 03:48:36 am »
I do not know for sure that this is previously unreleased footage, but it is from a different angle than I recall seeing myself, only added yesterday

Previously unseen footage of WTC 7 collapse (2mins)
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16415017FADebtjf

Wow!!  Really great find!!  Could this be a coincidence or like RickT says?  I wonder...truly.  That was such a pyroclastic cloud (I think that's the right terminology as in Volcanic) it isn't even funny.  I really loved hearing Alex talking to that professor who has the ash evidence and is getting assistance.  Hopefully the next administration will investigate, but I severely doubt it, since Hillary will be on board, and  you know how she feels about that.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 04:12:01 am »
I do not know for sure that this is previously unreleased footage, but it is from a different angle than I recall seeing myself, only added yesterday

Previously unseen footage of WTC 7 collapse (2mins)
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16415017FADebtjf

Wow, Wow guys...and ladies...did you see this one from the same site.  This guy is good!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6371767GaC2SrTh

Offline Biggs

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 06:07:52 am »
Wow, Wow guys...and ladies...did you see this one from the same site.  This guy is good!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6371767GaC2SrTh

it is taken from the film 9-11 in Plane Sight , if you go to google video or youtube you will find it up there, it is a movie that predates Loose Change 1 by about 18 months and was the first 9-11 truth movie I was aware of and was what woke me up to the events of 9-11, it is well worth watcing and as good as anything that has come since then.

you can also buy the dvd by typing in the movie name and The Power Hour into google and find a link to purchase it with extras about various things such as OKC bombing
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline iceman2

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2008, 08:21:09 am »
I am being bit dumb here: what am I missing? I canít see anything which makes me go Wow! If anything it looks, a bit like what the establishment claim. Help me out on this one!  ???

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 08:27:24 am »
I am being bit dumb here: what am I missing? I canít see anything which makes me go Wow! If anything it looks, a bit like what the establishment claim. Help me out on this one!  ???

building seven had a few small fires inside, remember it's concrete and steel...it ended up as a pile of pulverized dust..ya thats the official story..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline iceman2

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:29 am »
building seven had a few small fires inside, remember it's concrete and steel...it ended up as a pile of pulverized dust..ya thats the official story..

If anything that Bulilding 7, was deffinately odd,. Now that one did look like it had it's leggs kicked from the bottom. Straight into the bin! Don't they talk crap? Ho yea maybe it was the shock wave that dropped that building. But in their version there was that flying pig, did you see it?

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2008, 09:06:26 pm »

Yes,you can clearly see the detonations traveling down the face of the building! Great footage. Anyone who disputes build 7 needs to see this.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:37 pm »

physics, my man, you must understand physics.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 09:40:43 pm »
That is exactly what happens when I put a jar lid under hot water...

10,000 timed explosions all go off in sequence creating miles of dust and leaving molten lava under the sink for 3 months.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2008, 09:51:34 pm »
Hi James,

Yes  I read your report.  Thanks!

Did you speak directly with "A source connected to the previously unreleased footage"?

Can you release the name of the source?  How is this source connected?

Hi Mark, thanks for your posts.  I'm looking forward to your further analysis of the videos.  As for the source, I'm afraid that what I wrote in the article was all I am authorized to say at this point.  I encourage my readers to take this story (and any other story that quotes unverifiable unnamed sources) with a grain of salt.  All I can say is that I am reporting what I was told by someone who has some connection to the footage.  I agree with the way you broke the people involved with this video into categories, and also agree that several of those categories may in fact be the same person.  Of course, unless and until anything further comes out, we may not find out the ultimate source of this footage.

One thing that I think people should focus on is trying to determine from what exact spot this footage was taken.  Of course, not knowing how far zoomed in/out the footage is, we can't know the exact distance from which it was shot, but we can at least determine the exact direction and any likely buildings or other vantage points from which they were filmed.  Who knows, it may help reveal more about the videos.  We also need to hear from people like Richard Gage (who I understand is doing a lecture circuit in Europe at the moment) about the videos and their significance.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2008, 02:22:07 am »
On other videos, the skeptical reasoning about the window blow-outs on the buildings was air-pressure from the collapsing floors right?

Well, to my eyes, on this new vid the windows down the right side all seem to blow-out at the same moment, which would seem to be impossible if this were merely from the air pressure of collapsing floors, as any such collapsing floors could not exceed gravity speeds.

The only way floors would collapse simultaneously, is if they were downed with explosives.

Wonder how Popular Mechanics will fudge this one?

[edit] Also like to see the dimwit behind the recent BBC hit-piece on WTC7 explain this one too.

Offline iceman2

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2008, 02:32:20 am »
On other videos, the skeptical reasoning about the window blow-outs on the buildings was air-pressure from the collapsing floors right?

Well, to my eyes, on this new vid the windows down the right side all seem to blow-out at the same moment, which would seem to be impossible if this were merely from the air pressure of collapsing floors, as any such collapsing floors could not exceed gravity speeds.

The only way floors would collapse simultaneously, is if they were downed with explosives.

Wonder how Popular Mechanics will fudge this one?

[edit] Also like to see the dimwit behind the recent BBC hit-piece on WTC7 explain this one too.

The dimwit would not even attept to, they know they are talking crap! 110% bull shit! But, 90% of the sheep out there are going to accept it, so that's all that matters !

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2008, 04:17:17 am »
it is taken from the film 9-11 in Plane Sight , if you go to google video or youtube you will find it up there, it is a movie that predates Loose Change 1 by about 18 months and was the first 9-11 truth movie I was aware of and was what woke me up to the events of 9-11, it is well worth watcing and as good as anything that has come since then.

you can also buy the dvd by typing in the movie name and The Power Hour into google and find a link to purchase it with extras about various things such as OKC bombing

Thanks a bunch!  I didn't know that...and now I feel like I was in the very 'dark age.'  I finally woke up to the truth about 3 years ago.  When Comcast.net news released the very FIRST video from the pentagon, I watched it on line.  I saw the flash before the (might as well say) missile hit.  Nothing like getting totally 'shocked' into the truth. 

What that 'other' shorter video did not have was the entire length that I had seen.  I burned it to a CD, and that CD very conveniently disappeared AFTER I had told ONE person I had it.  I don't know who the hell got into my apartment, but I had it stashed in my bedroom with my music CDs so no one would be the wiser...and I didn't put a title on it.  In fact, it's still showing in my recorded videos, in my Media Player, but when I click on it, it says 'file cannot be found.'  So whoever got in here, deleted it. That wasn't something I would do.

HOWEVER, they cannot ERASE my memory.  The first recording that was released began about 2-2.5 minutes of footage BEFORE anything happened.  There were a couple of cars coming in, a couple of guys driving up in a white station wagon.  There were cars driving around, and I presumed they were security.  Even when looking at that footage,  :o, I noticed the hack marks, where portions had been cut from the original digital, because there were some spaces on the right and left sides that were much larger then others, showing a definitive gap.

The best part is, when the camera caught the aircraft approaching, I could actually 'see' that it was a military plane and that the nose was 'black' in color and rounded.  I knew by the shape of it, that it wasn't a commercial airliner. That damn thing wasn't even CLOSE, and the explosion was definitely FIRST, coming outward from the building, then the plane disappeared off the screen. The first thing I said to myself was 'WTF, the explosion was before the plane even got close!'  (I stared to cry, and was really upset).  I watched it over and over for more than two hours.  Anyway, the sequence continued and I watched as a black car raced around the building and go exactly where the plane had been.  The supposed plane must have been moved, and whoever was flying it must have been picked up by that car and taken in the opposite direction.  I didn't see the car after that.

It's just too bad someone came in here and took it.  Whoever it was did so while I was at the college all day.

Offline iceman2

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2008, 09:23:35 am »
Thanks a bunch!  I didn't know that...and now I feel like I was in the very 'dark age.'  I finally woke up to the truth about 3 years ago.  When Comcast.net news released the very FIRST video from the pentagon, I watched it on line.  I saw the flash before the (might as well say) missile hit.  Nothing like getting totally 'shocked' into the truth. 

What that 'other' shorter video did not have was the entire length that I had seen.  I burned it to a CD, and that CD very conveniently disappeared AFTER I had told ONE person I had it.  I don't know who the hell got into my apartment, but I had it stashed in my bedroom with my music CDs so no one would be the wiser...and I didn't put a title on it.  In fact, it's still showing in my recorded videos, in my Media Player, but when I click on it, it says 'file cannot be found.'  So whoever got in here, deleted it. That wasn't something I would do.

HOWEVER, they cannot ERASE my memory.  The first recording that was released began about 2-2.5 minutes of footage BEFORE anything happened.  There were a couple of cars coming in, a couple of guys driving up in a white station wagon.  There were cars driving around, and I presumed they were security.  Even when looking at that footage,  :o, I noticed the hack marks, where portions had been cut from the original digital, because there were some spaces on the right and left sides that were much larger then others, showing a definitive gap.

The best part is, when the camera caught the aircraft approaching, I could actually 'see' that it was a military plane and that the nose was 'black' in color and rounded.  I knew by the shape of it, that it wasn't a commercial airliner. That damn thing wasn't even CLOSE, and the explosion was definitely FIRST, coming outward from the building, then the plane disappeared off the screen. The first thing I said to myself was 'WTF, the explosion was before the plane even got close!'  (I stared to cry, and was really upset).  I watched it over and over for more than two hours.  Anyway, the sequence continued and I watched as a black car raced around the building and go exactly where the plane had been.  The supposed plane must have been moved, and whoever was flying it must have been picked up by that car and taken in the opposite direction.  I didn't see the car after that.

It's just too bad someone came in here and took it.  Whoever it was did so while I was at the college all day.

Yes we are those sad people who are being watched by, the men in black! but guess what, they are going to have one hell of a shock one day, they won't live forever
and then they will pay the price! they laugh today, but will cry forever, when God has his day! SO they are also being watched by somone far bigger than them.

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2008, 10:15:32 am »
Details Emerge on new World Trade Center Collapse Videos

Previously unreleased footage of collapse of WTC1 & WTC7

By James Corbett

Global Research, November 22, 2008
The Corbett Report - 2008-11-07
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11096

A source connected to the previously unreleased footage of the collapse of WTC1 and WTC7 which suddenly appeared on internet video-sharing site Veoh.com last weekend has revealed details about the footage to The Corbett Report.

According to the source, the videos available on the internet come from a DVD that was compiled from raw footage taken in New York on September 11. The video on the internet has not been edited or manipulated in any way from the footage on the DVD, although the 'replay' of each collapse has been slowed down by 50 percent. The source indicated, however, that the raw footage had been edited before it was put on the DVD, thus explaining the sudden cut from a close-up of the North Tower to a long shot of the entire building with the collapse already underway.

This source also dismisses internet speculation that the person who took the footage was connected in any way to the collapses themselves. A number of posters on internet discussion boards and forums have claimed that the WTC7 video is suspicious as it zooms out just moments before the collapse, as if the person taking the footage knew what was about to happen. The source notes that the footage starts with a close-up of the windows breaking out on the north side of the building, which would have been a visual cue to anyone watching the building at that moment that something was taking place in the building.

As The Corbett Report previously reported, the videos were released anonymously on the internet on November 1, 2008 with no further information. Watch the video in the player below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQeQi5XXfz0&eurl=http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11096

The video shows perhaps the clearest view yet of World Trade Center 7 as it collapses directly into its own footprint at freefall gravitational speed in the late afternoon on September 11, 2001. This collapse has long interested 9/11 researchers as the building was not struck by a plane and only had two isolated office fires burning in it that afternoon before its sudden and complete collapse, an unprecedented event in the history of modern steel-framed skyscrapers. The video of the North Tower also shows an extremely detailed view of the bottom half of the building as the collapse reaches the lower levels, including a brief, clear glimpse of the 'spire' of interior columns before they disappear into the pyroclastic dust cloud at the base of the building, a feature not found in ordinary office collapses and also seen in the wake of the WTC7 collapse. Both videos also show clear views of the blast squibs preceding the collapses, another sign of controlled demolition.

There is still no word from prominent researchers of the collapses regarding the new footage. Richard Gage was contacted for comment on this story but has not yet replied to the request for comment.

xfahctor

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 10:45:59 am »
Well, i gave it yet another look, severl times. But again, I don't see anything new. It seems to me, that if this was a controlled demolition and those were explosions, you would have seen the explosions a quarter second or so before the collaps. In this video, we see them a fraction of a second after the collaps begins. It also seem so to me that the explosions should have been uniform across the width of the building to create a direct  and level fall. Instead, we see them in only a section of it.
 I don't usualy involve myself in these discussions, I admit, there are people who have spent years day in and out devoting their lives to researching this whole issue and they can cite tons more off the top of their head  than I have ever even looked at. But what I have looked at in many different sources, both here, main stream, especialy after back tracking a lot of the claims I have seen made here and back searching reports and evidence given here, is nothing even resembling a smoking gun. It's not that I don't want to believe the inside job theory, it's that it is still too full of holes and relies too much on extrapolation and inuendo for me. I look at "smoking gun" after smoking gun, thinking each time, "ok, maybe ther's something to this, only to be disapointed each time.
 Someonme up the line in this thread said words to the effedt of "it doesn't matter how they did it" in response to a debunkers claim about wires melting and such. Unfortunately how they did it does matter very much. and is essential to solidly backing claims for an inside job.

Offline iceman2

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:23 am »
Well, i gave it yet another look, severl times. But again, I don't see anything new. It seems to me, that if this was a controlled demolition and those were explosions, you would have seen the explosions a quarter second or so before the collaps. In this video, we see them a fraction of a second after the collaps begins. It also seem so to me that the explosions should have been uniform across the width of the building to create a direct  and level fall. Instead, we see them in only a section of it.
 I don't usualy involve myself in these discussions, I admit, there are people who have spent years day in and out devoting their lives to researching this whole issue and they can cite tons more off the top of their head  than I have ever even looked at. But what I have looked at in many different sources, both here, main stream, especialy after back tracking a lot of the claims I have seen made here and back searching reports and evidence given here, is nothing even resembling a smoking gun. It's not that I don't want to believe the inside job theory, it's that it is still too full of holes and relies too much on extrapolation and inuendo for me. I look at "smoking gun" after smoking gun, thinking each time, "ok, maybe ther's something to this, only to be disapointed each time.
 Someonme up the line in this thread said words to the effedt of "it doesn't matter how they did it" in response to a debunkers claim about wires melting and such. Unfortunately how they did it does matter very much. and is essential to solidly backing claims for an inside job.

Yea but what about building 7, that is as clear as you can get, it had it's legs kicked out from the bottom. How the hell else could that of dropped like that???????????? ???

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2008, 12:15:12 pm »
Yea but what about building 7, that is as clear as you can get, it had it's legs kicked out from the bottom. How the hell else could that of dropped like that???????????? ???

There's an embarrassing number of people in this country will never openly admit that 9/11 was an inside job until God the corporate TV "news" media tells them to. Why? Because they've been conditioned to believe that, if it's not being spoon fed to them by intellectual whores on FOX or MSNBC, it either (a) doesn't exist, or (b) isn't "credible" or worthy of serious attention.

Thus, if they were on the Titanic, and a teleprompter reader wasn't telling them what the real situation was, they would continue to mindlessly deny that the ship was sinking until they themselves were submerged in water (at which point they would actually have the nerve to look surprised!)

I washed my hands of such people months ago. If an individual can't acknowledge the glaringly obvious -- whether out of a subconscious fear that an authority-worshipping, self-appointed know-it-all will call him a (gasp!) "conspiracy theorist," or some other lame-ass reason -- then I simply can't bring myself to waste time even talking to that person.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline iceman2

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:15 pm »
There's an embarrassing number of people in this country will never openly admit that 9/11 was an inside job until God the corporate TV "news" media tells them to. Why? Because they've been conditioned to believe that, if it's not being spoon fed to them by intellectual whores on FOX or MSNBC, it either (a) doesn't exist, or (b) isn't "credible" or worthy of serious attention.

Thus, if they were on the Titanic, and a teleprompter reader wasn't telling them what the real situation was, they would continue to mindlessly deny that the ship was sinking until they themselves were submerged in water (at which point they would actually have the nerve to look surprised!)

I washed my hands of such people months ago. If an individual can't acknowledge the glaringly obvious -- whether out of a subconscious fear that an authority-worshipping, self-appointed know-it-all will call him a (gasp!) "conspiracy theorist," or some other lame-ass reason -- then I simply can't bring myself to waste time even talking to that person.

Ha, ha !! There is enough of those sheeeeeeP about, thats how they managed to develop so much contro over the masses. 

xfahctor

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2008, 09:33:22 am »

I acknowlage something if it is glaringly obvious. This, was far from obvious, glaring or otherwise. the "explosions" occure after the collaps begins. Period. Like I said, it's not that I don't want to believe, I just have yet to see anything solid. There are tons of things that allude to an inside job. But allusion and proof are very different things.
 As for the term "conspiricy theorist". What is the definition of conspiricy? Do you not "theorize" that it was in fact a "conspiricy"? An inside "conspiricy"? I don't use the term myself, but it isn't all that inacurate or insulting for that matter.
 As for how it fell in fairly uniform fashion, I couldn't say. Which is why I rarely get involved in this topic here. I know when I'm out leagued.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2008, 09:55:38 am »
actually if you get DVD quality videos, either truther or remembrance videos, you can see that the two main support columns, a quarter of the way in from each end of the building, are clearly blown in unision immediately prior to collapse commencement. (visibly so for the entire height of the building in these two locations)

However, it is less clear in youtube quality
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2008, 10:06:36 am »
I acknowlage something if it is glaringly obvious.

A building that hasn't been hit by a plane -- and with only small pockets of isolated fires -- collapsing symmetrically into the path of most resistance at virtual free fall speed isn't glaringly obvious???

Sorry, but anyone foolish enough (or cowardly enough) to believe that there's even a remote chance of that happening without the aid of explosives quite frankly deserves every ounce of Nazi-style tyranny he gets!

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

xfahctor

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2008, 10:06:48 am »
actually if you get DVD quality videos, either truther or remembrance videos, you can see that the two main support columns, a quarter of the way in from each end of the building, are clearly blown in unision immediately prior to collapse commencement. (visibly so for the entire height of the building in these two locations)

However, it is less clear in youtube quality
Well, in that case, I guess, I'll be open minded enough to get my hands on some and look again.

xfahctor

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2008, 10:08:54 am »
A building that hasn't been hit by a plane -- and with only small pockets of isolated fires -- collapsing symmetrically into the path of most resistance at virtual free fall speed isn't glaringly obvious???

Sorry, but anyone foolish enough (or cowardly enough) to believe that there's even a remote chance of that happening without the aid of explosives quite frankly deserves every ounce of Nazi-style tyranny he gets!
and THIS is why you guys drive so many people away from your cause. By simply insulting anyone who looks at both the "official" explanation and the "inside job" explanation with equal skeptisism.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2008, 10:28:09 am »
and THIS is why you guys drive so many people away from your cause. By simply insulting anyone who looks at both the "official" explanation and the "inside job" explanation with equal skeptisism.

If they're more concerned about having their asses kissed than with the truth, then f**k 'em.

Sorry, but you so-called "skeptics" have had seven years to examine the plethora of evidence that the 9/11 truth movement -- beginning with Alex's 911: The Road To Tyranny -- has provided. If, after all this time, and after the thousands upon thousands of people (many of them children!) who've been slaughtered on the altar of the official story, you still don't get it, then you never will.

If it offends anyone that I simply can't stomach the thought of wasting yet another seven years explaining to so-called "skeptics" (very slowly, of course) that there really are basic, universal laws of physics, and that two plus two really does equal four, then so be it.

xfahctor

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2008, 10:58:17 am »
If they're more concerned about having their asses kissed than with the truth, then f**k 'em.

Sorry, but you so-called "skeptics" have had seven years to examine the plethora of evidence that the 9/11 truth movement -- beginning with Alex's 911: The Road To Tyranny -- has provided. If, after all this time, and after the thousands upon thousands of people (many of them children!) who've been slaughtered on the alter of the official story, you still don't get it, you never will.

If it offends anyone that I simply can't stomach the thought of wasting yet another seven years explaining to so-called "skeptics" (very slowly, of course) that there really are basic, universal laws of physics, and that two plus two really does equal four, then so be it.
I QUESTION the "official" story for the very same reasons, too many things don't make sense. I'm not looking for ANYONE to explain ANYTHING here to me. I look at things when presented. If they pass muster, I accept them. If they do not, I don't. This "new" building 7 video, doesn't.
 You seem to be under the belief that I am blindly buying the governments official story, because of fluoride, brainwashing, tv, or any nimber of other reasons I see posted in this forum thousands of times. I want to make clear that I don't buy EITHER explanation completely right now, becuase NEITHER side has presented solid enough evidence. I didn't say "enough" evidence, because there has been a tsunami of evidence presented by both sides, but minutely little of the evidence on either side is sold. Years of research and mountains of evidence mean little if it isn't solid. It isn't the ammount, it's the content.
 DO I believe that 3 buildings can collapse within hours of each other in uniform fashion from fire? Not entirely. But do  I believe that they awere all covertly planted with explosives and brought down intentinaly that way? Again, not entirely. Why? Again, I have yet to see anything from either side that shows either story definitively.
 You guys have my attention. I'm here. I discuss things. I partricipate in what I feel is a pretty positive way. I am politicly active. I understand the wrongs our government does. I watch with disgust the slow disolving of our republic. I watch and listen with nausia how people have become so blatently stupid and willfully ignorant to it. I do things in my everyday real life to at least try and change what little I can from and with in my corner of the planet. But I also am not put off easily and can ignore insults and ridicule. But how many potential "wake ups" have you guys driven off with that kind of response? There are trolls.....and then there are those who simply require great substance. I assure you sir, I am the latter.
 I have watched a number of movies, including "End Game". I have to be honest, End Game was a hard watch, because I find Alex to be difficult to watch. The scene at the end especialy when he is protesting outside the bildeberg convention, shouting in to limo's with his ever present bullhorn, I was almost embarrased for the man. I have yet to see road to tyrany. I didn't watch it simply because it was a Jones movie and after End game, I didn't think I could sit through another one of his films. I have seen other 9/11 documentaries including 9/11 mysteries and loose change (both editions), I sat through those and nodded my head when things made sense, and picked them apart when they didn't. BUT, simply because I can't really say anyhitng about it untill I have seen it, I WILL force myself to watch another Jone's production. I will sit and watch Road to Tyrany.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2008, 11:23:47 am »
Go to:

http://www.gmms.ca/coast/page_C2008.html

Find:

2008-10-01 - Hour 4 - Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
Bailout & Financial Turmoil ó Catherine Austin Fitts
0:42:22 ó 32 Kbps Mono Mp3 Audio

18 Min. into show, Bill from Wisconsin calls in with a question. Listen to Catherine Austin Fitts' reply.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline wezthebikie

• Ecclesiastes - Chapter 1 Verse 18
    • Aussie 911 Truth
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2008, 12:53:38 am »
My God....

I don't know who really posted these, but if it is a government operative, this is a total flaunt to us. This is not just one new video, but several. Over 7 years later. It smells foul. Perhaps this is send a message to us that "Yeah, we did it. Here's the proof. No one is gonna believe you. Remember that this election season." I mean, if it is that, this is the government showing us that America is dead. That this is what is in store for you. They love shoving their past victories down our throat as they slice us up into tiny pieces.

I might be losing my mind, but all of these videos showing up at once is very suspect and it makes me even more uneasy about the election, which I'm not sure was even possible.

I agree. The comment by the guy who shot the video "I'm an X-Firefighter so I knew if they left it burning it would come down". This guy is incredible !! Never before had fire dropped a steel framed building, but this guy KNEW this one was going to go. AS WELL, "there's no sound because I didn't want my friends and wife's voices on the internet" or do you really mean "I didn't want you hearing the demolition charges going off". THIS IS SUS.
Western Governments are introducing tyranny on all of us. We must fight back ! The truth is our weapon.

Offline wezthebikie

• Ecclesiastes - Chapter 1 Verse 18
    • Aussie 911 Truth
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2008, 01:17:39 am »

Sorry, but you so-called "skeptics" have had seven years to examine the plethora of evidence that the 9/11 truth movement -- beginning with Alex's 911: The Road To Tyranny -- has provided. If, after all this time, and after the thousands upon thousands of people (many of them children!) who've been slaughtered on the altar of the official story, you still don't get it, then you never will.

FOR GEOLIBETARIAN - It certainly gets that way.

FOR XFACHTOR - It may be better for you, to go back prior to 9/11 and have a look at the actual evidence of government interference, in the investigations surrounding the hijackers. Richard Armitage fast tracked their Visas. George Bush issued a directive to back off. Sibel Edmonds, a translator, found evidence and was gagged to the back teeth. The share trading by Buzzy Krongard's bank mates. John Ashcroft flying on private jets. Military drills of airplanes crashing into buildings. Even if it is hard to accept controlled demolition, there is masses of evidence of prior knowledge. We used to talk a lot about LIHOP and MIHOP (Let It Happen On Purpose and Make It Happen On Purpose). LIHOP is absolutely irrefutable, MIHOP is a little clouded, but only because of COINTELPRO. Please grab Michael Ruppert's book, Crossing the Rubicon, it will give you a good basic understanding, then, maybe, it will become easier for you to see that MIHOP is irrefutable. Our Prime Minister was meeting Bush that morning and if you have a look at the behaviour of members of our government, they were acting very suspiciously as well.
Western Governments are introducing tyranny on all of us. We must fight back ! The truth is our weapon.