ANOTHER data loss

Author Topic: ANOTHER data loss  (Read 730 times)

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
ANOTHER data loss
« on: October 10, 2008, 07:35:32 AM »
I lost count a long time ago of the number of times that sensitive information has been lost by incompetent scumbags like the MoD and various benefits departments.

Hey MoD, you can suck my balls. Your New World Order will fail. The people of the world will resist and you will all hang from the neck until dead. Freedom will prevail and your military industrial complex and war on liberty is doomed.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20081010/tuk-mod-loses-100-000-personal-details-45dbed5.html

The people are waking up. I see this all of the time!

Just last month in hospital, i was speaking to many people. Nobody was unaware of the war against them. Even a frail pensioner said to me "Yeah, it's the military industrial complex!" and i was both surprised and amused at how some old guy knew that specific term.
One other guy spoke about the PNAC documents, and he was a fireman.
An ex special forces guy from the 50's spoke about the criminal government and how we're in such a mess...
My neighbours are pissed off and even the dreaded mother-in-law has bad words to say about the criminals running the West.

So go ahead you bunch of twats, keep on losing data. Each one is another X thousand people who see your criminality.
One mind at a time...