Sippy cups on BART may be used by Terrorists

Author Topic: Sippy cups on BART may be used by Terrorists  (Read 947 times)

Offline llorcan

• Connecting the News Dots
Sippy cups on BART may be used by Terrorists
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »
The Bay Area Rapid Transit used the excuse that terrorists may bring flammables in their coffee cups as a reason why not to allow beverages on trains.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/10/09/BAB813EELU.DTL
http://www.connectingthenewsdots.com -- "Because you cant let hope put you to sleep" - Cindy Sheehan

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
Re: Sippy cups on BART may be used by Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:15:54 AM »
Alright, I have to admit that when I first read your topic name, I got the image of a little toddler with their Sponge Bob sippy cup screaming "Al Ka Da!" at the top of their lungs with a very flustered parent trembling in their seat. I wish I could say I'm surprised by this. Just more ways to show us how we're slaves. Besides do you think that the Govenator would be denied his cup of morning joe on the way to work? I seriously doubt that.

Truly this is a terrorist weapon:
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
Re: Sippy cups on BART may be used by Terrorists
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:46:46 AM »
Truly this is a terrorist weapon:

The coffee cup or the woman? Because let me tell you, an older woman angry is like a nuke throwing off pissed attitude like gamma rays.

Oh yeah, the BART. Why use a coffee cup when you can use a backpack? Sheesh, let me guess BART installed some drink dispenser or has a exclusive deal with some beverage merchant?
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?