Bible Prophecy coming to pass

Author Topic: Bible Prophecy coming to pass  (Read 7338 times)

Offline sands

Bible Prophecy coming to pass
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:03:05 PM »
Daniel 9:
 "27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

The word week there is 7 years...From Strong's Hebrew dictionary
 H7620
���������������� �������������� ����������������
sha��bu��a�� sha��bu��a�� shebu����a��h
"shaw-boo'-ah, shaw-boo'-ah, sheb-oo-aw'
"Properly passive participle of H7650 as a denominative of H7651; literally sevened, that is, a week (specifically of years):—seven, week."

In 2004 the EU and Israel, as well as several Mediterranean nations entered into an agreement called the ENP which stands for the European Neighborhood Partnership....The ENP is made up of what is called ENP action plans...Israel was one of the first nations to sign onto the ENP and they have their own set of ENP action plans as well as every nation that signed onto the ENP...One of Israel's action plans is to create a palestinian state and the action plan is supported by something called the ENPI which is for a period of 7 years....Here is one of the ENP action plans directly from the ENP action plan document and something they designed to support its implimentation which is called the ENPI and is for a period of 7 years and went into effect January 1,2007...

Page 6
"Working together with the EU, on a bilateral basis and as a member of the Quartet, with the aim of reaching a comprehensive settlement of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and a permanent twostate solution with Israel and a Palestinian state living side by side in peace and security, inaccordance with the Roadmap, and the obligations of the parties set out in it"

Page 2
"The Commission is developing a new European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI), which will provide targeted assistance to Israel to support, where appropriate, the actions identified in the present document"
http://ec.europa.eu/world/enp/pdf/action_plans/israel_enp_ap_final_en.pdf

The ENPI document Page 1
This Country Strategy Paper (CSP) for Israel covers the period 2007-2013. Support to Israel over that period will be provided under the new European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) which is being established to provide assistance for the development of an area of prosperity and good neighbourliness involving the European Union and the partner countries covered by the EuropeanNeighbourhood Policy (ENP).1 Under this new instrument, specific assistance is provided to all partner countries that have concluded an Action Plan with the EU to support the implementation of the Action Plan.
http://ec.europa.eu/world/enp/pdf/country/enpi_csp_nip_israel_en.pdf

More on the ENPI
"There is also, for the first time, a financial assistance element to EU-Israel cooperation - Israel is eligible for €14 million in European Community financial cooperation over the next seven years.
The legal basis for the EU’s relations with Israel is the EU-Israel Association Agreement .
As a result of the Action Plan discussions on the most contentious issue of EU-Israel relations over the years, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict,have been stepped up."

"2007 has seen renewed efforts by the international community, including the revitalization of the quartet, combined with increased support from regional partners for peace and stability in the Middle East. The EU believes that the creation of an independent, viable and democratic Palestinian state is in Israel’s interest."
http://ec.europa.eu/external_relations/israel/index_en.htm

More on the ENPI
 Page 3 under EU financial and technical support.

"European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI) allots nearly
€12 billion over seven years (2007-2013), a 45 percent increase over comparable
funding for the previous seven year period. ENPI targets implementation
of the ENP Action Plans
, and supports measures leading to partners’ participation
in the EU’s internal market. ENPI also finances “joint programs,”
bringing together regions of Member States and partner countries sharing a
common border. Although Russia is not part of the ENP, funding for the EU’s
strategic relationship with Russia is also drawn from the ENPI.
"
http://www.eurunion.org/News/eunewsletters/EUFocus/2008/EUFocus-NeighbPol08.pdf

From the WEU website RECOMMENDATION 779...The WEU is a 10 nation Union in the EU.

Security and stability in the Mediterranean Region
245. 'A coalition government under Prime Minister Ehud Olmert won a vote of confidence in the Knesset on 4 May 2006. The coalition consists of Kadima, the Labour Party, Shas and the Pensioners' Party. Prime Minister Olmert has named 2010 the target date to set the borders of Israel for which the West Bank separation barrier would be the basis. These would take in the large settlements on the Israeli side of the barrier. The tens of thousands of settlers living in West Bank settlements beyond the barrier would very likely be evacuated.'
http://www.assembly-weu.org/en/documents/sessions_ordinaires/rpt/2006/1939.php#P443_113419

Israel also agreed to this under the ENP..Remember the ENPI supports the implimentation of the ENP.

From page 5 of the ENP document.
 'Regional and international issues

"Co-operation under CSFP/ESDP, crisis management"
http://ec.europa.eu/world/enp/pdf/action_plans/israel_enp_ap_final_en.pdf

O.k...The ENP calls for cooperation under crisis management..Basically it's martial law..We have to go to another document to see who was given authority over crisis management in the event of emergency...The same individual holds both positions of the secretary general of the WEU and is the high representative for cfsp is also the same individual involved with the ENP and the 7 year ENPI....

"RECOMMENDATION 666"
on the consequences of including certain functions of WEU
in the European Union - reply to the annual report of the Council

12. 'Support proposals for the WEU Secretary-General and CFSP High Representative to preside over the PSC and civilian crisis-management machinery and give him powers to convene the Council of the European Union in the event of an emergency;'
http://www.assembly-weu.org/en/documents/sessions_ordinaires/txt/2000/jun00_txts_adopted.php#P51_3072

Offline Nosepicker

Re: Bible Prophecy coming to pass
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
Bible thumpers STFU please. K thnx

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

f -her

wonder who else is happy about that..

faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »
Once again, ladies and gentlemen, a new disinfo pair at work. Sands/Nosepicker

1. religious orientated post by a new person.
2. followed by a non-religious person attacking the first poster.

All hoping to cause controversy in the movement for liberty by making the Christians fight with the Secularists (you can add any perceived 'faction' in replacement of Christian and Secularist, it all works in advantage of the disinfo operation).

Odd that they would be so transparent in using the same accounts in tandem. Rookies doing government work, inept...for now.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »
they get moded sooner or later or while you dont even notice..
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Nosepicker

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
Um, i just hate bible thumpers. lol. I'm no agent. Stop chaining your fridge with combo locks.

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »
Um, i just hate bible thumpers. lol. I'm no agent. Stop chaining your fridge with combo locks.

Here, have your cookie then. Instead of disinfo, you are a troll, good job, you have achieved in life.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline sands

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
No, we do not use the same account..The moderators can verify this...And no this is not disinfo...Check the links and documents yourself.

Offline sands

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »
The ENPI, which is 7 years and went into effect January 1, 2007 and runs through the end of 2013 was designed by EU leaders specifically for the implimentation the creation of the palestinian state which calls for the dividing Israel specifically the area of the West bank which is Biblical Judea and east Jerusalem and giving that part to the palestinians (gentiles).

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Confirmed: Jerusalem is on negotiating table
After months of denials, Israel admits 'mechanism' for 'dealing with holy city'
Posted: August 31, 2008
1:35 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily
JERUSALEM – "After months of denials the status of Jerusalem is on the table during negotiations, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's office today confirmed to WND that a mechanism has been created to deal with the issue of the holy city in U.S.-backed Israeli-Palestinian talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state by the end of the year."

"One U.S. plan for Jerusalem obtained by WND was divided into timed phases, and among other things called for Israel eventually to consider forfeiting parts of the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest site."

"The sources said the Palestinian team has been pushing to conclude a deal by January on all core issues, including Jerusalem, and has been petitioning the U.S. to pressure Israel into signing an agreement on paper that offers the Palestinians eastern Jerusalem."
"According to top diplomatic sources, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who visited the region last week, pressed Israel to sign a document by the end of the year that would include Jerusalem by offering the Palestinians a state in Israel's capital city as well as in the West Bank and Gaza Strip."
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=73965

What the scriptures say.....

Matthew 24"15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Revelation 11 "2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles:and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 08:36:30 PM »
I do not believe in coincidence.

You make two posts with obvious religioous overtones and then we have Nosepicker slamming down on "bible thumpers".
You are right, you are too inept to be disinfo so you get to move to:

Oh and you guys do this while the boards has a huge upswing in troll invasion but I get to be the bad guy when I call you both out. Cool with me.

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »
You guys need to use something called religious tolerance.  I am not Christan however I have to admit that allot of bible prophecies are comming true.  WE all need to come together for the common good instead of letting little differences tear us apart.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
I just want to add that the first Book that I ever read that dealt with the plans of the New World Order was the book of Revelations. It would be stupid of me not to notice the coralations between what many of the chapters say and what is happening and what the Globalist say they want to do.

I'm a christian of "Yeshua HaMashiach" but I don't go around preaching to people about him trying to convert people but if someone asks me about him I'll discuse him.

Also. If the rapture is real, then GREAT! But I'm not putting all of my eggs in one basket. I share some of the frustrations with many of you guys here and do sympathise with some who want to keep it a secular argument.

We are smart enough to fix these issues at hand. We know the tricks and the plan BUT we need popular support and we struggle to get the word out.

The powers that we are fighting are incredibly strong and it is frustrating. If people would just wake UP....... In christian respects, it is almost like trying to convert someone from atheism or pagan worship to christianity. BUT....... We need to focus on planting the seeds and understand that it is all free will. Let the person make of there own mind.

Anyway, I think sand is on to something but naming dates is risky.

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 09:00:48 PM »
Once again, ladies and gentlemen, a new disinfo pair at work. Sands/Nosepicker

1. religious orientated post by a new person.
2. followed by a non-religious person attacking the first poster.

All hoping to cause controversy in the movement for liberty by making the Christians fight with the Secularists (you can add any perceived 'faction' in replacement of Christian and Secularist, it all works in advantage of the disinfo operation).

Odd that they would be so transparent in using the same accounts in tandem. Rookies doing government work, inept...for now.

Thanks for letting us know, I must concur with your observations, plus the mods here will be able to tell via the IP ect.. Or prolly a tag team of some sort. If so it's very depraved :S..
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline sands

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, I must concur with your observations, plus the mods here will be able to tell via the IP ect.. Or prolly a tag team of some sort. If so it's very depraved :S..

With all respect the fellow is incorrect in their observations....It's not the same poster and the rude individual has been reported to moderators.

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »
You guys need to use something called religious tolerance.  I am not Christan however I have to admit that allot of bible prophecies are comming true.  WE all need to come together for the common good instead of letting little differences tear us apart.

It should be bloody well obvious that these fairy tales were written by men, for the age we are in, to trick the men of the age we are in, to be fulfilled by the actions of men!

I for one am sick to death of these threads and every single thread being hijacked by bible thumpers.

It is getting beyond ridiculous!
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Col3_11n12

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »
If I see a thread with the title "Bible Prophecy" in it, I fail to see how talking about the Bible would constitute hijacking it.

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
It should be bloody well obvious that these fairy tales were written by men, for the age we are in, to trick the men of the age we are in, to be fulfilled by the actions of men!

Would you mind proving this for us ignorant Christians...I mean, since you have all the answers...and all.  ::)

Maybe Zeitgeist part one will clear things up for us stupid Christians?  :D  ;D  8)
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline munkey

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:14 PM »
If I see a thread with the title "Bible Prophecy" in it, I fail to see how talking about the Bible would constitute hijacking it.

some believe and others don't.
I don't go to sites like pimped cars, coz I don't like pimped cars
I do come here because I like seeing the biblical explenation even though I am not a christian.
If you don't like religion, stay out of the threads titled bible
if you don't like conspiracies, stay away, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to post.
I am sure you don't walk into a church on sunday morning and call the congregation idiots, same here, you see the sign on the post, if you don't like it, don't come in.
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

Offline able

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
im not religious but i do not have a problem with religious people.

i would like to make one observation though...

seeing that there is a road map to the end game in the bible i would not put it past the p.t.b to for fill certain necessary "key" requirements from the bible to dupe or lead along ardent Christians when the time is right...

just a thought..  
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, ...

Next you'll be telling me a bunch of wild-eyed, gun toting, bible thumping nuts founded our country! And insisted you have a right to be Atheist! Pshaw! Geeet outta here! I tell ya, I just don't know where you folks get your silly ideas from...Everyone knows the Nothing gave rise to Something, and we are descended from a rock! Beliefs are for the weak!!! We'll show you proof, we'll find it!!!

Ack. Mind vomit. Icke was right on this-confuse the driver into thinking he is nothing more than the vehicle, and you will have only the rights of your car. I disagree with you completely and will fight to the death for your right to believe as you like, just as long as I can do likewise.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.