PrisonPlanet Forum
July 28, 2014, 12:15:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prison Planet TV  (Read 1224 times)
Big_Chief

« on: October 09, 2008, 05:40:13 PM »

Why is it that with all the subscribers and $$$ support Alex has, they CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THEIR DAILY SHOW REFEED PROPERLY on the Prison Planet TV website?

I SWEAR!!! Most of the time, the instant play at the site doesn't work. Click on the "play" button and it just THINKS, AND THINKS, AND THINKS, AND THINKS, AND THINKS and NEVER connects!!!   WTFO???

I'm PAYING for this service and the stupid thing rarely, if EVER, works to watch the refeed of the show done on the same day.

So, I end up having to go to Shoutcast, PAINFULLY wait for the retarded thing to finish through hour four, and then FINALLY I can listen to the whole show.  What a CROCK.

AND...As a Prison Planet subscriber, having to listen through Shoutcast, I can't even hear the "during commercial breaks dialog" with the guest. 

WHAT THE HELL AM I PAYING FOR, WHEN THEIR LAME SITE ALMOST NEVER FREAKING WORKS???!!!
  Huh
Today, I got a REAL treat, though...I got all of 499 KB to download into my WinAmp Player.  WOW!!! Don't I feel PRIVILEGED!!!  GEE WHIZ!!!

Not even a whole hour of the interview with Bev, before it all just ENDED.

I tried REPEATEDLY to try to download the remainder...but NO JOY.
MORE OF THE SAME, MORE OF THE SAME, MORE OF THE SAME.

WHAT A RIPOFF.  WHY CAN'T HIS TECHIE PEOPLE GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER FOR THE PAYING CUSTOMERS???!!!

(Sorry, but this is really pissing me off!!!)  Embarrassed

tritonman

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »

Gee, I don't know  myself, but here are a couple  of ideas.  First off, If it is indeed help you want in downloading the show,, I'd not advise using that attitude to get results..  Secondly, have you ever thought of asking members nicely, what the problem could possibly be  or perhaps asking if anyone else had the same problem  and verify that its not just you>>>   HMMMM?   
Big_Chief

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

First, I wasn't NASTY to anybody. This was NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON, IT WAS DIRECTED AT ALEX'S PPTV SITE AND THOSE "RUNNING" HIS SITE. YOU APPARENTLY DIDN'T READ THE ORIGINAL POST.

This is the Whining Thread = I'M WHINING!

I DON'T NEED HELP AND I WASN'T ASKING FOR ANY. (Did you see me ASK for help???)

I'M JUST P.O.'D ABOUT HOW LAME PPTV IS.

I KNOW OTHERS ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, BECAUSE I AM.
I'M NOT DUMB. I AM COMPLETELY COMPUTER LITERATE. The problem is on PPTV end, not MINE.

I am just pissed off that I am paying for a service that RARELY, if EVER WORKS. (WHINING. THE BOARD I'M ON, REMEMBER???)
tritonman

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »

DID I SAY YOU WERE A NASTY LITTLE TROLL/?  NOPE SURE DIDN'T.  YOU DID PROJECT A BIT HOWEVER.. 
ES

Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »

First, I wasn't NASTY to anybody. This was NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON, IT WAS DIRECTED AT ALEX'S PPTV SITE AND THOSE "RUNNING" HIS SITE. YOU APPARENTLY DIDN'T READ THE ORIGINAL POST.

This is the Whining Thread = I'M WHINING!

I DON'T NEED HELP AND I WASN'T ASKING FOR ANY. (Did you see me ASK for help???)

I'M JUST P.O.'D ABOUT HOW LAME PPTV IS.

I KNOW OTHERS ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, BECAUSE I AM.
I'M NOT DUMB. I AM COMPLETELY COMPUTER LITERATE. The problem is on PPTV end, not MINE.

I am just pissed off that I am paying for a service that RARELY, if EVER WORKS. (WHINING. THE BOARD I'M ON, REMEMBER???)

For 5.95 a month what do you expect?  Cheesy

"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra
tritonman

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »

O.K. I thought Id be done with this post but I thought I just had to point this out.  He states that He knows others are having problems with pp sight because he is.. WTF??Maybe he is indeed not a troll, but actually braindead.   LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: