Every news story = conspiracy

Author Topic: Every news story = conspiracy  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Magneto

Every news story = conspiracy
« on: October 09, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »
That is the formula around here right?

I have a serious question for all of you...

According to Alex Jones, what ISN'T a conspiracy?

Offline thrashbassist

Re: Every news story = conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
Your momma.
Non Serviam

Offline Magneto

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
Your momma.

Come on now, Almost 1300 posts on here and you can't think of ANYTHING that isn't a conspiracy according to Alex?????

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
Your momma.

Nah, his momma isn't a conspiracy. He knows he came from his momma, it's his daddy that is the conspiracy.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

tattoo8118

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »
Come on now, Almost 1300 posts on here and you can't think of ANYTHING that isn't a conspiracy according to Alex?????

When I poop!

Offline scoffer

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »

According to Alex Jones, what ISN'T a conspiracy

This is not a conspiracy: South Park is on right now!

Offline Vipercat

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

Please cite one example... We don't see every story as a conspiracy. Do you have any idea how many news stories every day there are? Do you even look into google news? we probably talk about less than 1% of them... Or are you that idiot that posted the ytmnd of yourself calling Alex Jones and saying coo coo for 2 minutes without saying anything of material? You have the floor, now make your case or quit trolling...

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 07:26:36 PM »

The moon landing.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »
I'm starting to see a pattern from Magneto. (not hard to see)

It's getting very "troll-like"
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »
I'm starting to see a pattern from Magneto. (not hard to see)

It's getting very "troll-like"

Nah, he isn't garden troll, he is disinfo incitement boy. Start a thread attacking AJ and hopefully get the hornet nest above. Unfortunately, he is very inept so we are now clowning him. This kind of thread should be what it is for what it is. Clowning a clown.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Magneto

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »
Nah, he isn't garden troll, he is disinfo incitement boy. Start a thread attacking AJ and hopefully get the hornet nest above. Unfortunately, he is very inept so we are now clowning him. This kind of thread should be what it is for what it is. Clowning a clown.

i dont care if you call me a troll or a disinfo boy or the leader of the nwo, believe it or not, the truth is, i used to believe alex, i don't anymore, im here stating my opinions
are you so caught up in this conspiracy stuff that its impossible to think what i just said isnt possible?

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »
His show is about gov. conspiracy.  why would he talk about things that are not.  Yes he believes that the sky is blue, that water is wet, and dogs bark. I really don't get the premise of the argument.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:10 PM »
i dont care if you call me a troll or a disinfo boy or the leader of the nwo, believe it or not, the truth is, i used to believe alex, i don't anymore, im here stating my opinions
are you so caught up in this conspiracy stuff that its impossible to think what i just said isnt possible?

how can you even say that is just about predicts everything that happens years in advance. I am not trying to be mean but WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:27 PM »
His show is about gov. conspiracy.  why would he talk about things that are not.  Yes he believes that the sky is blue, that water is wet, and dogs bark. I really don't get the premise of the argument.

I don't either.  He keeps using the word conspiracy the same way the ignorant use it. Anyone who knows what's going on knows that there is a conspiracy at work.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:31 PM »
hmmmm, did you bother to ask me if I thought every news story was a conspiracy? Since you didn't, you don't speak for a majority of us, therefor YOUR oppinion that we think every news story is a conspiracy is moronic due to the fact that YOUR oppinion dosn't trump what everyone else thinks is conspiracy. BTW, just because something is a conspiracy, dosn't mean it's untrue. I got a question for you magneto. Is the bailout a conspiracy? Is AIG blowing $400,000 on a weekend trip a conspiracy? Is the global economic crash a conspiracy? If you "believe" so, then maybe you need to cutback on the fluoride. but that's MO. Should we consider your thread to be a conspiracy as well? hmmmmmm...... Care to chime in?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html