Fight censorship by going live on AM Radio! Get Alex on air in your town now!

Author Topic: Fight censorship by going live on AM Radio! Get Alex on air in your town now!  (Read 42350 times)

Offline Bill Bruford

• Low Power AM - Rebroadcast Alex in your town
Yes, that's right! We are using non-internet technology to fight the new world order!

We now have Alex on the radio in Sioux Falls, SD. 1640 AM.
I am quite tired and will explain more later but I have just completed phase one of a live audio broadcast of most GCN and replays of old shows, etc using Low Power AM. This is a HUGE project!

I'm a RF Engineer /Ham Radio guy and understand a bit more needed to get the full effects one has to posses to cover a city. I have spent a lot of time and money to make this project happen and so far so good! We now have a fully operational studio. It's still a major project.

More on that later but I have one transmitter (Hamilton Rangemaster AM1000) on air now and two more getting ready to go up on the highest points in town. Thus I can stay within the rules and compete with MSM. There will only be a few areas when I get done which the signal will not cover. We will use GCN and Alex's show to build a group of patriots and wake up this sleepy city of 150,000.
I am working on having the station partially automated so I can #1 resell these units at a discount and #2 travel to you and install for other people to get your city on the air.

My next goal is to have the station internet proof. That means we will get our ALEX, GCN feeds from the satellite and have battery backup. Then the internet connections will also be back-up.
Alex, if you see this we want to help you with your solution in case the Internet were to be banned. My plan could cover the states so that if the internet goes down you will be on in more rural and urban areas live on the air. One antenna on several dozen patriot's homes is a good start. Let's get this done! You can get a feed from Rick's Satellite who is a GCN advertiser.

The FCC has a special part 15 rule for AM which if you use a certified transmitter there is no regulation as to how many microvolts per distance. In otherwords with proper modulation, transmitter selection, height and grounding you can cover up to 3 miles radius. Yes, on 100 milliwatts you can get out 1 to 3 miles if you know what you are doing.
 The rules are strict on antenna length and power but a certified unit has you covered. On FM you are limited to 200 feet but if you want to cover a campground or small facility then we can help direct you to a FM transmitter kit to serve that need.

The trick is the modulation equipment and ground.

These transmitters can be fed via microwave, telco, DSL using a MP3 device, etc. They can also be synchronized so you wont have flutter or echo.

For fringe areas there is a lower cost certified unit (Procaster) anyone with little knowledge can set up. This unit has a built in audio processor so all you need is a sound source. Let's say you are in a town that's less than 3 miles across. In that case we can get you the audio feed and you too can start transmitting. You may be the only AM signal in town. You just need a low impedance audio source, ground rod, cable and wire as well as a place to bolt the transmitter to.

With the Rangemaster you can use a audio device developed in the 1970's which puts a positive bias on your audio signal allowing a artificial boost to the modulation allowing the signal to reach further and sound crisper making it easy for radio scans to PU your signal.

This is a leagel broadcast per part 15 FCC rules.
 Unlike FM micro broadcast transmitters, the AM1000 AM transmitter was certified under Part 15.219 which is not a radiation limitation but is a power and antenna length limitation. The power limit is .1 watt and the antenna length limit is 3 meters. There is no range or height limit for a Part 15.219 transmitter. With this allowed combination much greater ranges are possible, though it requires tune up and setting the power by a competent technician. Generally you can't buy a Part 15.219 certified transmitter bubble packed at the department store. Because the AM1000 has a removable antenna and adjustable power, instruction to be installed by competent personal was a condition of certification. Rule 15.215 (a) clarifies this: “(a) The regulations in Sections 15.217-15.255 provide alternatives to the general radiated emission limits for intentional radiators operating in specified frequency bands. Unless otherwise stated, there are no restrictions as to the types of operation permitted under these sections.”

I can help you with this. Alex talks about getting DVD's out but what's better if he on the air, easy to hear and you announce where people can go to get copies of DVD's free? You could simply re-broadcsast or set up a studio and have your own show or comments during a GCN broadcast.

I have been to Ted Anderson's GCN HQ and talked with the techs, sales, etc.. Those guys were very helpful in getting me started with all things needed to represent with quality audio. Alex should start seeing feedback from people around here at any time.
I feel real bad for our congresswoman although she voted down the bailout scam twice, these shows should wake up this town line nothing before. She'll be getting some calls! And so will our lazy $500 haircut senator.

Help Links:
http://www.hobbybroadcaster.net/
the transmitters:
http://www.sstran.com/ (low dollar one you can build)
http://www.chezradio.com/index.html (superior audio and easy set-up for the novice)
http://www.am1000rangemaster.com/ (the one I use - professional results - requires RF knowledge but best to wake up larger communities.)
I can get you a discount on some of these..

If you want to get Alex on the air in your area please contact me. We also have a few forums to help you get started. Let's bring several thousand more into the fight!

1640AM Microbrodcast transmitter systems to get Alex on the radio in your area.

Offline Time2Reveal

man Great work.. i'd love to get him and all GCN on here in the buffalo NY area...

Offline Bill Bruford

Hey,
 Im here if you need any help.. Search the forums (part 15 AM forums) and ebay for the transmitters too. Look for the procaster for best $ to results or SSTRAN if you are broke but know how to soldier. Get the AM1000 Hamilton Rangemaster if you want the best.

Offline Bill Bruford

I want to bump this up. This is working well as I get my third AM transmitter on the air this week and a 4th next week.

Listen Alex today mentioned Micro-FM - while that's easy and low cost, only AM per the law you can get the signal out significantly further. I now have some business cards so a good template for you to hand out in the area when you get your station on. The best deal is to have both a AM and FM one together..

Contact me at liberty1640am@live.com if you are interested.

Offline zdux0012

Are there currently AM stations?
What channel and where?
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline Bill Bruford

You mean small Alex Jones stations? Well perhaps other than mine but I searched so none other here posted.. But let's get it started then get it on the internet so people searching for radio in their areas will find the info on search engines.

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
Bump.

My Dad recommended http://www.northcountryradio.com for FM transmitters that are pretty powerful. With the current shortwave problems, there was a discussion about a need for this on another thread, so I'm bumping this. Perhaps we can get a sticky?

Also, can anyone give some tips on how to get a HAM radio license? I'm a sound engineer so soldering is no biggie. I know that I'm not good shot (or a shot at all) when it comes to physical guns, but I surely can help with the communications end of things. :)
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline zdux0012

So your going to set up your own AM station?
Aren't there all kinds of legal issues with this?
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline bushido_aria

FCC allows for small powered stations. These transmitters will only cover 200 ft. or a little longer. You run into problems when you do what my Dad does--modify them for more power and then put them on a large enough antenna that you can pick up the station miles away (he didn't know it would do that, but he learned the hard way...no jail time or anything, just a homegrown experiment gone wrong...lol). There are several small broadcasting methods that you're allowed. My microFM or microAM would be able to cover basically my apartment (and the units above, below and around me) for about 200-300 ft. Not enough to broadcast to a whole city or something.

As a similar example, if you ever see wireless microphones for theatres, stadiums, etc. they all are short range transmitters as well (a higher band though). You don't have to have a license to use this equipment and unless the FCC rules otherwise this Tuesday, and it is legal. There's a big uproar in the pro audio community because of HDTV. It's been tougher to find frequencies because of the change over. The FCC is now selling off channels to different companies from the old analog TV bands. Cell phone companies and such forth are interested in the "white" bands (remember how TV used to only be even numbers? They want the bands of the odd numbered stations for other streaming info). If this goes through (and the cell phone and TV companies are VERY well funded and lobbyed) then it will be illegal--overnight--for any of these wireless transmitters to work over 700 MHz. This is a big deal because not only do theatres rely on this technology, so do churches. Some of the wireless packs can run in the thousands of dollars.

For example, a Sennheiser 5012, which is the standard transmitter pack they use on Broadway performers, will run $5400 list price, plus the receiver from the 3500 series will run you approximately $6000 list price. So each Broadway performer has about $10,000 of equipment dedicated to them--not including the $400-800 lavilere on them--to run the show. Leads in a show will have 2 mics on them so if one goes down, there is back up. Some shows have 3 mics on the main performers. But, to get back to the point, many mega churches (as well as Broadway) also have dozens of these systems that could become illegal overnight. If this happens, it will be the first time that the FCC made transmission in that range illegal.
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Offline Bill Bruford

The Fm stations may only go 200 feet - or about 1-block, but on AM if using a CERTIFIED transmitter as I mention per FCC guidelines Part 15.219 there is no limit to your footprint and antenna height as long as you stick to the 3-meter radiator and 100mW..
 One of three of my overlapping transmitters cover 3-miles radius as of today.
So if you plan, yes you can cover a small city of 50 to 100K.

Offline bushido_aria

Bump

Offline Bill Bruford

Wow! Talked to Richard Gage's staff today. they are interested in doing something with this.. People - get Alex on the air.. It's fun and easy.

Offline Bill Bruford

I can't believe there isnt anyone in Omaha, KC, North Platte, Minneapolis, Fargo, Des Moines, Rapid City, Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, Topeka, Lincoln, Waterloo, Albert Lee or any of the cities surrounding my area with true patroits wanting to get this signal on the AM! We can do this but work with me.
You want to fight the NWO and you can if you get others to join your cause. How do you do that? By getting GCN shows on livve radio in your area.
 This works folks. email me at liberty1640am@live.com if you are wanting to go forward with this...

Offline Bill Bruford

Our website is up now at www.liberty1640.com

Now that im on the air - im getting a lot of calls from patroits!! Were going from 2 to 6 sites here in Sioux Falls!

Offline bushido_aria

Congrats! Keep up the excellent work. Can we get a sticky? More radio enthusiasts should be doing this. :)

Offline Bill Bruford

I'll get some studio shots up soon but this should be a top tatic for We are Change too. Our state is low in population so strategicly the more patroits we convert/win over we could totally change the dynamic and direction of our state for the new world order.
But let's not stop here. We need to get these networks in yoru area too.

Let's get the feed up then you can work on your own mixing and studio.

Offline Bill Bruford

Congrats! Keep up the excellent work. Can we get a sticky? More radio enthusiasts should be doing this. :)
How or who does the sticky?? We can win the info war if Alex and other GCN are on in other cities (airwaves).

Offline bushido_aria

A moderator gives the thread a sticky so it's always at the top of the section. So Mr. Moderators, our friends, I beg for a sticky, please. :) This thread is quite informative thanks to you Bill B and offers another way to fight the infowar, especially as the Fairness Doctrine, etc. is going to be threatened over the next few years. Thank you again!

Offline Bill Bruford

They give this a sticky and I will post how you can add a FM transmitter to your car with a sign which you build yourself. While on the hiway people tune to your station (on baclk of car says "Tune to 99.3 to fight the New World Order" and have the Stereo transmitter connected to a mp3 player with hours of Alex's shows.

Offline Bill Bruford

Alex just now mentioned Mirco FM - No, the secrete is Micro AM - you cah build larger. Micro FM is good though and works but you are hoping someone lands on the station in a small area. AM can be like a fully powered station because of the transmitters available and laxed FCC rules.

I need to call in one day!
Sticky please?

Offline pikeaero

• Get a micro AM transmitter to broadcast Alex Jones
    • Pike Aero
If you don't mind a bit of do-it-yourself, the Ramsey AM25 kit is proving to be a very nice little AM Transmitter, and very affordable. Just getting mine up and running at 100mW (can be configured up to 1 watt) output.

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=AM25

I am fabricating something like the following to put it up on my tower:

http://www.pikeaero.com/transmitter/ant_dwg.html

--pikeaero
Get a micro AM transmitter to broadcast Alex Jones

Offline Elvis

• just one
Hats off to you Bill! American ingenuity still lives!
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Bill Bruford

If you don't mind a bit of do-it-yourself, the Ramsey AM25 kit is proving to be a very nice little AM Transmitter, and very affordable. Just getting mine up and running at 100mW (can be configured up to 1 watt) output.

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=AM25

I am fabricating something like the following to put it up on my tower:

http://www.pikeaero.com/transmitter/ant_dwg.html

--pikeaero

Yes,
 that's what we need. More people taking this effort forward. I now have a request for some in Omaha so the mnessage is growing!!

That Ramsey is a good first step but then when you are ready to expand the coverage with a 2nd one. if the 2nd one is slightly near consider the certified transmitter because it's crystal controled. The Ramsey and SStran will have a growling sound at the edge when there is another station on the same freq (your other station) because of a slight hetrodyning which occurs when it's slightly off freq.. Not a problem with one transmitter though and the Ramsey or SSTRAN are the best choice to get something on to fight the NWO!!

Get that on ASAP brother!

Offline pikeaero

• Pike Aero
Get that on ASAP brother!

Thanks for the info.

Got transmitter on and a couple more on the way to spread around town.

--pikeaero

Offline Bill Bruford

Just remember the secrete is in the grounds. Get ytou one ground rod by the foundation and a monimum of a 2nd one out in the yard with a buried copper line connecting it or them to the first. Make sure to soldier all outdoor fittings.

Run GCN streams #2 and #3 round the clock. If you want to upgrade to the hamilton call me first as I get these at cost. What city are you in?

Oh and the big news is we have a OMAHA site now! Install on Friday -
Someone please get this message to Alex. I would like to be a guest or at least get his comments on this but dont know how to reach him.

Right now my signal reaches over 2500 homes and should be at 10,000 by Feb 1. We are now passing out DVDs and business cards. It's quite a project to fight the media.

Offline pikeaero

• Pike Aero
Just remember the secrete is in the grounds. Get ytou one ground rod by the foundation and a monimum of a 2nd one out in the yard with a buried copper line connecting it or them to the first. Make sure to soldier all outdoor fittings.

Run GCN streams #2 and #3 round the clock. If you want to upgrade to the hamilton call me first as I get these at cost. What city are you in?

Thanks for all the pointers.  I'm transmitting from Sudbury (West End), Ontario, Canada on AM 1520 currently. I will be putting another transmitter in the east end, and another central. Also sending one to Toronto area.

--pikeaero

Offline Bill Bruford

You know, I have a friend near Missiaugwa (I forgot the spelling). When you are on I will get you his phone # as he may want to work with you. He's a co-worker of mine but im trying to wake him up to these issues.

Offline pikeaero

• Pike Aero
You know, I have a friend near Missiaugwa (I forgot the spelling). When you are on I will get you his phone # as he may want to work with you. He's a co-worker of mine but im trying to wake him up to these issues.

Cool, my coconspirator is in the west end of Toronto also. He's getting an FM transmitter up and running there, I think he's just working out some antenna installation issues. I'll keep you posted as we make progress.

I'm also in the process of sorting out a diepole rig to hang across the back yard in order to try transmitting south (and north) down the #69 corridor on 11 meter band as well, using a "classic" Realistic TRC-216 and an external linear amplifier (happened to have this stuff kicking around), this way, I get good power, and the TRC-216 is transmitting on the low power setting so it won't get too hot. Anyway, I'll see how that works out and if good, I may replace the TRC-216 with a base or something with a little more class. It'll be interesting to see if I piss people off or not, being on the 11 meter band, I doubt it, the channels are pretty quiet out here except for the usual suspects.

--pikeaero

Offline Bill Bruford

Well I don't know what the Canadian rules are but if you really wanted to hit it big on FM you can get a matched 3dB gain dipole with the Ramsey FMB25 (I built one and works very well!!) and this dipole on the deck of one of those hi-rise apartments.
That would cover a great deal of ground but here in the US you wouldnt get away with that for long as the FM stations would complain to the FCC in a heartbeat. I have tested something similar and was impressed with the results.
AM offers better coverage going certified. but with both you can improve the audio modulation with a Behrenger MDX-1600 compressor which levels the quieter tones with the louder ones while limiting peaks and high tones.
Mono or Stereo.

By the way, the Chez Radio Procaster is a AM certified transmitter and is built in Canada.. (eastern Can.)

Thanks for taking part in broadcasting while our nations are in destress!!

Offline Bill Bruford

again - for those new to this our website is www.liberty1640.com Nothing fancy but you can see what a legal low power can doo. Im working on some maps for the site now to give you an idea of the coverage area.

Offline Bill Bruford

We have started a chip-in. Please see our chip-in page to support this station which has Alex on 3-times most days and other GCN shows in Sioux Falls and now working on adding signals to several Omaha neighborhoods. The chip-in also suppoorts getting DVD's out and materials door to door where the stations cover.

http://www.liberty1640.com/get_involved.htm

and our page explaining what I am doing: http://liberty1640.chipin.com/station-operation-promotion-and-hardware-fund

Offline Bill Bruford

more progress!!
We are live now in Omaha and have requests for more radio FCC part 15 transmitters but are in a stand still until we get some donations. I have listed a few prizes you will get if you request when making your donation.
 What we NEED are three more on the air in Sioux Falls and a minimum of three in Omaha I have two spare radios but need to coordinate the rest of the parts needed and see some financial help before I can go all out and install more of these.

Also for free you can consult me on how to get this started in your area. It requires a small studio of some type - come talk with us at www.hobbybroadcaster.com as well..

See our get involved page at www.liberty1640.com to help!

From our Omaha Ron Paul thread:

I came up with something that you may be interested in once
> you hear the station for yourself (after Friday!)
>
> I dont expect anyone wanting a certified transmitter on
> their house to be able to just fork out the $1000 that it
> cost to do it right so we need some help. Please feel free
> to call me as I can explain more.
>
> Just like PBS I have some prizes for large doners so you
> get something back you can use to help spread the word
> or something you can use to open the mind of a friend or
> neighbor. You may want to pass this along.
>
>
> As for donations Anything $1 to $49 is greatly needed and
> appreciated. I have a chip-in on the site now. If someone
> donates $50 they will get a copy of "The Miracle on
> Main Street" - this book will explain how the tax
> system creates all sorts of tyranny and what you can do and
> need to know on a state level. It also gives you a good
> understanding of why the constitution ended up with the
> famous Article 1 Section 10!!
>
> For $100 you get a free 1-year subscription of American
> Free Press. This is Jim Tucker's paper which covers
> Bilderberg, etc. A $50 value. Look it up on the web.
>
> For $300 you get the hard to find "The Creature of
> Jekyll Island" the 600 page lesson of the Federal
> Reserve - you will be an expert after reading this baby and
> will make you a knowledgable icon in the area.
> Im also going to get the book "Tragidy &
> Hope" for doners of this level too.
>
> All doners over $10 get a copy of two of the random DVDs
> I have but mainly the new 2008 Research ed. of Architects
> & Engineers for 911 Truth which we have the right to
> copy. I bought 50 of these from Richard Gage himself.
>
> The certified transmitters are up to $900 retail with
> antenna, mount and wire but I get them for good discount
> (manufacturer doesnt want me to post the cost but you can
> call and ask if you want to know or buy one.)
>
> lastly I can email the spreadsheet of the costs of all this
> equipment I have so you know what it has cost me to get 3
> transmitters on the air up here, one in Omaha
> and one now ready to go up here next week. It doesnt
> matter where they are, we just need to wake people up but I
> want to shift focus to Omaha as a city your size does have
> more support to start out with and the pressure we can cause
> will have more results over the corporate media.

Offline truth_searcher

Hi, I heard you call in at the end of Alex's Sunday show, tonight Dec. 7th.  Your radio setup sounds like a great idea.  Alex said he was going to put you on hold to get your information so I hope you can network through him.  I am a licensed ham operator and an electronics technician in Canada and I want to do something like this too.  I was just on the Rangemaster http://www.am1000rangemaster.com/index.html website and would like to broadcast Alex's show too.  I will check the Industry Canada website which is our equivalent of the FCC for power output requirements.  I'm glad Alex got to your call, Thanks.

Offline Bill Bruford

I think the rangemaster has certification in Canada. If not the Procaster does but that unit only sounds good close up..
 Thanks for the comments!! I have to run but will add more.
Trust me this is working! And it's fun too.

Offline Bill Bruford

Since we mentioned our project on the air ALEX wants us to gear up and advertise so we are updating the transmitters for easier use. Please consider our project and contact me. Also we need donations to cover our current project of Omaha and Sioux Falls. Any extra money will go into strengthening the signals. This part 15 system is legal and is promoting a new local show after Alex's show for more targeted fights on NWO..
Contact us at liberty1640am@live.com

We will be making a offer soon on AJ to get these transmitters to you and back them up with help installing.

Offline pikeaero

• Pike Aero
I will check the Industry Canada website which is our equivalent of the FCC for power output requirements. 
I just posted an article on my website entitled

Public Notice CRTC 1993-46

EXEMPTION ORDER RESPECTING LOW-POWER RADIO: ULTRA LOW-POWER ANNOUNCEMENT
SERVICE (LPAS) UNDERTAKINGS

here: http://www.sudburychange.org/index.php/the-news/53-exemtion-order-respecting-low-power-radio.html

In particular section 2 states:

2.In the case of an undertaking using the AM broadcasting band, the maximum
power output of the transmitter into its antenna, without modulation, does
not produce a field strength, as measured at a distance of 30 metres, of
more than 0.25 millivolts per metre (mV/m) and, in the case of an
undertaking using the FM broadcasting band, the maximum power output of the
transmitter into its antenna, without modulation, does not produce a field
strength, as measured at a distance of 30 metres, of more than 0.1 mV/m.

It would be great if you could share anything you dig up related to Canadian regulations regarding micro broadcasting.

--pikeaero

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
It would be great if you could share anything you dig up related to Canadian regulations regarding micro broadcasting.

-- BUMP --

Offline Bill Bruford

Here you go - Call Gerry over at Chez Radio who has a certified unit for Canada. I believe if the unit is certified you dont have to be constrained by that rule. I have one of his radios and is an excellent choice for those who know you would only be mounting ONE and not doing any daisy chain.
 Other reasons to use the Chez Radio Procaster is it does cost less and is eazy to use. You do need to pay more attention to the ground system though.

I will contact him to see if we can get a group buy for less for those in Canada then you could be the source for Alex's listeners. But not being able to have multiple stations close by is one downside. It is not crystal controlled.
http://www.chezradio.com/m_28.asp

I just posted an article on my website entitled

Public Notice CRTC 1993-46

EXEMPTION ORDER RESPECTING LOW-POWER RADIO: ULTRA LOW-POWER ANNOUNCEMENT
SERVICE (LPAS) UNDERTAKINGS

here: http://www.sudburychange.org/index.php/the-news/53-exemtion-order-respecting-low-power-radio.html

In particular section 2 states:

2.In the case of an undertaking using the AM broadcasting band, the maximum
power output of the transmitter into its antenna, without modulation, does
not produce a field strength, as measured at a distance of 30 metres, of
more than 0.25 millivolts per metre (mV/m) and, in the case of an
undertaking using the FM broadcasting band, the maximum power output of the
transmitter into its antenna, without modulation, does not produce a field
strength, as measured at a distance of 30 metres, of more than 0.1 mV/m.

--pikeaero

Offline Bill Bruford

I updated a photo or two. See the whole studio. That box to the left of the mixer is the reciever from Rick's satellite.
the bottom pictures are the equipment at the remote sites.

www.liberty1640.com

Offline pikeaero

• Pike Aero
Here you go - Call Gerry over at Chez Radio who has a certified unit for Canada. I believe if the unit is certified you dont have to be constrained by that rule. I have one of his radios and is an excellent choice for those who know you would only be mounting ONE and not doing any daisy chain.
 Other reasons to use the Chez Radio Procaster is it does cost less and is eazy to use. You do need to pay more attention to the ground system though.

I will contact him to see if we can get a group buy for less for those in Canada then you could be the source for Alex's listeners. But not being able to have multiple stations close by is one downside. It is not crystal controlled.
http://www.chezradio.com/m_28.asp

Thanks, will call Gerry.

I'll also be paying a visit to Industry Canada as well as visiting a local "low power" AM religious station to get some input from them on what sort of hoops that had to jump through. My unconfirmed understanding is that it is possible to get a "low power" (< 50 watts) broadcasting license which might just turn out to be perfect for me. There are very few AM stations here in Sudbury, so should not be too difficult, I should think.

Meanwhile the AM-25 is doing great getting 1/4 mi. (.4 Km) coverage reliably.

--pikeaero