Author Topic: Naomi Wolf votes for Obama?  (Read 2405 times)

Offline JonTheSavage

Naomi Wolf votes for Obama?
« on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:33 pm »

Offline SethInBrooklyn

Re: Naomi Wolf votes for Obama?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:58:28 pm »
i'm not surprised. she says a lot of good stuff, but she's still all mesmerized by the Left/Right scam.

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 08:59:06 pm »
She is a Left wing cheer leader.  She fully supports the fake left right paradigm.

SHE IS A GATEKEEPER.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:43 pm »
that was 8 months ago.

Jerome Corsi and Webster Tarpley have come out for McCain.

Recently she has been focused on exposing the fascist coup issues and impeachment as well as educating everyone about freedom and liberty.

She has been outcasted by both parties and the MSM.

I think the bailout bill got her head straight.

Watch this video for yourself and the follow up posts concerning her patriotism:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62943.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 09:05:30 pm »
She is a Left wing cheer leader.  She fully supports the fake left right paradigm.

SHE IS A GATEKEEPER.

+1

Huffington Post is Leftgatekeeper Central. If you do not agree with them, you are smeared as a right-wing Nazi. Hell, I think even all of Faux News will kiss Obama's ass, and all the Kossacks and Huffwads will start praising Faux News and call it unbiased and call us biased. The Obama Twoof Squad can lie all they want. If you put the letter S in front of "hit", then you know what they're full of.

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 09:13:04 pm »
It amazes me how some people (like Tarpley and Corsi) become so consumed with exposing the evil in one side of the fake left/right paradigm, they become completely oblivious to the other, or even outright supportive of the other side.
Non Serviam

Offline Kregener

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:36:17 pm »
ANY person who could cast a vote for EITHER of the choices trotted out is either completely oblivious, has drunk the Kool-Aid, or is a change-agent.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Protean

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 10:02:01 pm »
that was 8 months ago.

Jerome Corsi and Webster Tarpley have come out for McCain.

Recently she has been focused on exposing the fascist coup issues and impeachment as well as educating everyone about freedom and liberty.

She has been outcasted by both parties and the MSM.

I think the bailout bill got her head straight.

Watch this video for yourself and the follow up posts concerning her patriotism:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62943.0

Tarpley is not a McCain supporter. He has presented a strategy; voting McCain in will create grid-lock in government by McCain facing a Dem majority in both the House and the Senate.  If Obama gets in it'll be Dems gone wild--which will probably happen.

As to Naomi Wolf, I don't think she's a gate-keeper, I think she is in the process of coming around to fully smelling the coffee. If she'd watch this lecture by David Icke, I think she'd put the missing pieces into her puzzle--it's FAR WORSE than she thinks it is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338&ei=XjDsSOKRAYTyqAPgjpzWDw&q=david+icke

Offline C

• Infowars, coming to a Sheeple near you
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 10:08:04 pm »
Naomi is a left-wing gate keeper, then again  don't believe in left and right-wing so that makes her just a gate-keeper. She will bitch about George Bush but god forbid anyone say anything bad about Obama.
"Sex-negating morality first appears as the demand of a group which has economic and political power, and is directed against the other members of society for the purpose of securing and increasing this power." Reich (1931)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 10:38:26 am »
Tarpley is not a McCain supporter. He has presented a strategy; voting McCain in will create grid-lock in government by McCain facing a Dem majority in both the House and the Senate.  If Obama gets in it'll be Dems gone wild--which will probably happen.

As to Naomi Wolf, I don't think she's a gate-keeper, I think she is in the process of coming around to fully smelling the coffee. If she'd watch this lecture by David Icke, I think she'd put the missing pieces into her puzzle--it's FAR WORSE than she thinks it is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338&ei=XjDsSOKRAYTyqAPgjpzWDw&q=david+icke

I think Corsi and Tarpley are exposing truth and I thank them for it.  I am just pointing out the absurdity of calling people gatekeepers because they present a "strategy" as you call it.

The obvious gatekeepers are the ones that say "do not listen to the truth because they are left/right" whatever.

Shit, even if they are gatekeepers, use their tools against them.  Splice Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Olbermann, Scarborough, Blitzer, etc. into a dynamic truth video.  They all let out one side of the truth but I am very clear on this one...

Anyone who unconditionally came out AGAINST the bailout bill should be listened to ASAP!

Even the neocons like Darrel Issa was a temporary patriot on that one (and I hate his guts for what he insinuated of Carol Lamm).  Just go up and down on the bailout and watch the ones that spoke against it, there is a clear indication of who is not completely bought and paid for.

Naomi was not only against it, she exposed how it is the same exact tactic Mousselini used.  I mean WTF? How can anyone ignore this brave patriot, no matter how many times you were conditioned to believe the fraudulent Hegelian dialectic?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately