AM/FM Affiliates for AJ's Show... add to the list

Author Topic: AM/FM Affiliates for AJ's Show... add to the list  (Read 55654 times)

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
AM/FM Affiliates for AJ's Show... add to the list
« on: September 14, 2007, 12:28:01 PM »
Is there anyway to get a full list by market of affiliates that carry the show?
The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it's open. - Anthony J. DeAngelo

Offline echoes

Re: AM/FM Affiliates
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »
do a search first.  i asked this on the live forum on:
13-08-2007, 03:10:40 »

Is there a list of affiliates on any of your or Genesis' websites?

and alex actually answered it on air.  simply put, no there is not.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 05:40:29 PM »
Why don't we help compile a list right here?

Anyone on the forum listen to any affiliates?  AM/FM?

KCXL 1140AM in Liberty, MO has the show on Sundays 4-6PM CST and the weekday shows from 12-2PM (missing first hour) Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

http://www.kcxl.com

Offline industria

• industria
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 11:14:56 PM »
KCAA 1050 AM RADIO
Loma Linda, California

http://www.kcaaradio.com/Index.html

Monday thru Friday
10 am

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 10:14:20 AM »
WWCR shortwave radio out of Tennessee, Monday - Friday, 11a-1p 9.985Mhz, then the last hour on 9.975Mhz.  Sunday 4-6p at 12.160Mhz.

http://www.wwcr.com

And of course, the Sunday show on KLBJ in Austin, Texas.

http://www.590klbj.com

*bump*

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »
Good idea. The reason I asked is because I wanted to know if there was any station in the Philadelphia area that carried him at all. if not I was going to start making the rounds to the talk stations in town to get one of them to carry him.
The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it's open. - Anthony J. DeAngelo

jimwill

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 02:20:30 PM »
Someone with a website needs to gather these up and put them up by city!

Offline echoes

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »
actually, that is a good idea!  i would post one (or more) if i knew he was on in my area, but i don't think he is.  :(
consequently, i had a dream recently where i found him on a local radio station!  ha

Offline ekt8750

• Made In China
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »
We had a station here that ran Rollye James and rebroadcasts Coast to Coast AM shows overnight. They dropped Rollye a few years back after CBS bought the station.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »
Don't forget the new station in Cameron, TX that Alex mentioned on 1330 AM:

http://www.ktae.net/

*bump* *bump*

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »
Alcoa Tennessee, WBCR 1470 AM

http://www.blountweb.com/wbcr/

BTW - I can't VERIFY all of these stations still running the shows that their websites say they do, so maybe someone actually LISTENING to these stations could just confirm for us, and maybe give us exact days and times of programming?

Thanks.  :)

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 12:18:51 AM »
Wow... Alex is on big time on WCER in Canton, Ohio - 900 AM!  Look at the programming schedule!  :)

http://www.wcer.us

Offline zeta

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »
Radio Station WLUV 1520 AM Loves Park IL carrys the live daily AJ Show (near Rockford, IL...received in S. WISC but *need* my GE SUPERADIO to hear them).

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 07:40:10 AM »
Great!

Are there any in southeastern Michigan/northwestern Ohio?
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
Thanks for the name of the city, Alex!  That's all we need!

Norfolk, Virginia, WTAR 850 AM - http://www.wtar.com

The Sunday show live 5-7PM ET, and Sunday night refeed starting at 11pm.

*bump*

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
It's nice to see that of ALL the shoutcast listings, Alex Jones, at nearly 4PM on a Friday, when his show is NOT live, is number 19 on the shoutcast most popular directory.  Just something to think about...  :)

BTW - Do we have no listeners on the forum who listen via radio who are willing to share their station's information with the rest of us?

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »
I know it's frustrating to try and find stations in your area, and can't find any.  And when the feed on the internet goes down, well...  that's no help either.

Here: http://www.gofastmotorsports.com/alex.htm

You can get a satellite dish and without paying ANY FEES, you can listen to Alex Jones from a satellite!  :)  Not only that, but you can pick up various FREE radio and TV stations from around the world!  Maybe this way we can see the media that isn't controlled by the propaganda machines?

Hey, anyone want to start a micro FM in their city?  You could get the feed from a satellite, right?  It wouldn't be TOO hard, would it?  Anyone with knowledge about this, let me know!

Thanks!

Offline amrheinj

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 08:59:35 AM »
Check out the google map I have made to show the stations.....I'm working on adding to it and putting up all the details:

www.hopeforamericaministries.org/radio.htm

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the map.

Offline unsilentpatriot

• WE MUST STOP THE NWO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: AM/FM Affiliates for AJ's Show... add to the list
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 12:38:08 AM »
How do you put this satellite thing togather                     please get back to me
LETS ORGANIZE

Offline AlexStratus

• Remember, remember, the 5th of November
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 12:57:25 AM »
I have been trying to find AM or FM in Los Angeles area for many months.  I listen on internet but I have friends that don't live next to their computer or some don't even have internet (can you believe that?)
Somebody must know every affiliate.  Alex asks us and I try to spread "the word " and wake people up.  Can't someone provide a list of stations listed by city or call sign and freq?  I will gladly do the job of giving out the station name.  If someone was really ambitious, they could make bumper stickers for every affiliate.  Hell I'd put them on my car and stick them on any police car parked at the donut shop.  C'mon people!!  Gimme the tools!

Anyone have a station number in LA? for AJ show?
"Let he who hath no sword sell his
cloak and buy one." --Jesus, Luke 22:36.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »
San Diego has KCAA 1050 AM out of Loma Linda.  It MIGHT be a station you could pick up during the day.  Alex Jones is on from 4 to 5.  Most of LA is on the fringe of the signal during the day so a strong antenna MIGHT let you pick up the station, but it's a stretch.  At night the station goes into Riverside, and that's pretty much it.

Check out the sticky AM/FM station list thread here and add to it if you find any new stations! : http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=14272.0

I guess most people HAVE to listen via internet, since the affiliate list isn't very long so far.  I've done cursory searches for stations on the net when I have some down time, but haven't been coming up with anything as of late.  Some stations might not have websites.  It's just important to find out which stations have the AJ Show and let them know that we appreciate it, and yeah, bumper stickers and telling friends about that station is a great way to spread the word.

Grab a shortwave radio and listen on WWCR.  Let's get people interested in shortwave again!  :)

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »
San Diego has KCAA 1050 AM out of Loma Linda.  It MIGHT be a station you could pick up during the day.  Alex Jones is on from 4 to 5.  Most of LA is on the fringe of the signal during the day so a strong antenna MIGHT let you pick up the station, but it's a stretch.  At night the station goes into Riverside, and that's pretty much it.

Check out the sticky AM/FM station list thread here and add to it if you find any new stations! : http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=14272.0

I guess most people HAVE to listen via internet, since the affiliate list isn't very long so far.  I've done cursory searches for stations on the net when I have some down time, but haven't been coming up with anything as of late.  Some stations might not have websites.  It's just important to find out which stations have the AJ Show and let them know that we appreciate it, and yeah, bumper stickers and telling friends about that station is a great way to spread the word.

Grab a shortwave radio and listen on WWCR.  Let's get people interested in shortwave again!  :)

I bought a shortwave just for that purpose, and i cant get the signal for any of his shortwave stations
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 08:11:47 AM »
I bought a shortwave just for that purpose, and i cant get the signal for any of his shortwave stations

Perhaps this link will help : http://www.hamuniverse.com/shortwavereception.html

I'd imagine anywhere in the continental U.S., with the proper antenna and location (and a bit of luck I might add, due to atmospheric conditions and the like), you should be able to pick up WWCR from Tennessee.

Offline SuzakaDusk

ATTN : Memphis and MidSouth to listen to Alex Jones. 1380am.
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
For folks in Memphis and the Midsouth Alex Jones is now on 1380 AM from 11 AM - 2 PM M - F

Hubby listens to it via the radio when he works whilst I use the online stream and Hubby says its a strong signal..

Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline cinsana88

• America is dieing and only the doctor can save us
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 03:24:04 AM »
is there any Arizona affiliates?  near phoenix?

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »
There are no affliates in DC.  Maybe these guys would be interested?

Pacifica's 89.3 which is not affiliated with NPR.

Offline lilywhite

• I love to paint, fish, camp, make bonfires & learn
Re: ATTN : Memphis and MidSouth to listen to Alex Jones. 1380am.
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »
Thanks! Now I can leave the house during those 3 hours and listen on the radio as I am driving and doing what I've got to do during the day. I sure tried to find him going through Arkansas and MO in the middle of last week, but no luck. I wish every town could hear him. Sometimes I listen to it a couple of times on the computer to catch stuff I missed the first time around while I'm doing housework.

Offline huckleberryhound

• Huckleberry
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »
KGEZ in Kalispell, MT broadcasts Alex, tape delayed, from 3pm to 6pm mountain time (600 AM).  They also broadcast the Sunday show live.
"The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Offline AlexStratus

• Remember, remember, the 5th of November
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »
You know what this topic needs is a map.  An interactive map that anyone can add known AM/FM stations with freqs. Or someway of listing stations so a search can tell you the closest or sort by distance. 
Great idea....so who is gonna do it?  Don't look at me...I am an idea guy...I have no actual skills or talents. 
Actually, I can make a map based on a spread sheet (excel) and it can be updated.  Anything can be put on the map including clickable links to detailed data or other websites.

But I need a list to start with.

I know you can insert tables into these posts but how to post a table that can be edited or updated I don't know.

The bumper stickers will have to wait.
"Let he who hath no sword sell his
cloak and buy one." --Jesus, Luke 22:36.

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=14272.0

All stations, air times and dates for the show each week need to be verified.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »
Fort Collins, Colorado
1360 a.m. "the Loin" plays 2 hours of the AJ show every day(mon through fri) from 11 am to 1 pm and then replays it at 1-3 am. The rest of the programs on this station are jewish/christian programs.

Offline EthanAllen_TruthNet Radio

• www.roguegovernment.com
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:18 PM »
Alex's show and other programs on WTPRN are broadcasting over 107.1 FM RFOK here in the OKC metro area. The new equipment they've got is really powerful and it comes in clear from the far north side to the south side of OKC.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
I dream that one day soon The Alex Jones Show will be broadcast on British Radio.

Offline Bill Bruford

• Low Power AM - Rebroadcast Alex in your town
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »
Here is how you can dominate the airwaves in your city - I have a sucess story of my own in Sioux Falls, SD. This thread will explain how I can help you do just that.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=63578.0

You can get your station to covver up to 3-miles radius if you work the grounds properly. One transmitter (certified) allows you to use multiple locations and phases together to offset noise and echo. I am willing tohelp so we can cover all populated areas.
1640AM Microbrodcast transmitter systems to get Alex on the radio in your area.

Offline Bill Bruford

• Low Power AM - Rebroadcast Alex in your town
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 02:12:13 PM »
(sorry - i tried to edit the above which wouldnt work so now I just have to re-post. See below)

Here is how you can dominate the airwaves in your city - I have a sucess story of my own in Sioux Falls, SD. This thread will explain how I can help you do just that.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=63578.0

You can get your station to covver up to 3-miles radius if you work the grounds properly. One transmitter (certified) allows you to use multiple locations and phases together to offset noise and echo. I am willing tohelp so we can cover all populated areas.

You can feed the transmitter with internet or satelite. Or you can use a BARIX mp3 decoder which allows you to pick up the feed (our feed) internet w/o needing a computer on site. Meaning you could mount this in any remote area you have access to power and internet.

Imagine every small town with ALEX on the air in NE, MO, IA, SD.. I am willing to drive anywhere within 600 miles of my location in Sioux Falls to help if you really are dedicated to this getting Alex on the air.
1640AM Microbrodcast transmitter systems to get Alex on the radio in your area.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
WAIS AM-770 Athens / Columbus Ohio
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

HillbillyHippie

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 03:15:48 AM »
Would love to hear the Alex Jones Show in the "T" portion of Central Pennsylvania (most rural counties) on 1380 AM WMLP...

Offline Protista910

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
I live just north of Youngstown, Ohio and I'm also looking to see if I can broadcast him through the radiowaves.
So, how does this work again? What does this do? I understand we're trying to get his message out but how are we getting things set up?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 07:02:14 PM »
Just asked local CFRA (again) to replace the horrible "X Zone" with AJ.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »
WAIS AM-770 Athens / Columbus Ohio

I picked up the signal for it in my car yesterday just east of Springfield on I-70 and then when returning home in the west, it started cutting out in Xenia.  Note that I have a busted antenna on my car and its not perfect, so it might go further west than those 2 places mentioned.