The Corporate U.S. Admiralty on Land, began with DC Organic Act Feb. 21, 1871.

Author Topic: The Corporate U.S. Admiralty on Land, began with DC Organic Act Feb. 21, 1871.  (Read 47618 times)

EvadingGrid

The DC Organic act of 1871

JTCoyoté

The DC Organic Act of February 26, 1871... Begin, U.S. INC.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »

Anyone who thinks the DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871 is not real... needs to read the Congressional Record... It is where the Constitution of 1787 without the Bill of Rights is seen as the law of the federal government. This Act set up the DC Corporate United States, in a capacity with the Act on equal footing with the Constitution for the united States of America, and We The People.

Remember, the 1787 Constitution was not fully ratified, 4 states would go along only temporarily until a bill of individual rights was hammered out. This final unanimity came with the part and parcel inclusion of the Bill of Rights. Only then, December 15th 1791, did the Constitution and Bill of Rights became the Law of the Land...

Coyoté

"To argue with a person who has renounced
the use of reason is like administering
medicine to the dead."
~Thomas Paine

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
I hadn't heard about this until today.  I've found a lot of sites about the bill, but are there any .pdf or online copies?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »
It begins at the bottom of this first page from the congressional record and continues on the next for 11 pags...

To read it clearly full sized, click on the image and then click on the new image... this is all from the Congressional Record... there are 12 pages total...

Oldyoti

When my country, into which I had just set my foot,
was set on fire about my ears, it was time to stir.
It was time for every man to stir."

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »
You said that I said that this thing was that thing but I said that you no like the the other thing so why don't you go do something for that is not what I said. Ok.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

JTCoyoté

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »
You said that I said that this thing was that thing but I said that you no like the the other thing so why don't you go do something for that is not what I said. Ok.

Kind of like that...(chuckle)... and it ain't even close to the before Halloween full moon yet... It's gonna get nuts I'm afraid... Anyway I will put the entire Act in the above post... it's worth a read.

--Oldyoti

"We are right to take alarm at the first
experiment upon our liberties."

~James Madison

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
So JTCoyoté, correct me if I'm wrong because this is a first for me also. You are saying we should get back to our original Constitution before trying to create a new one. We haven't been following the original Constitution for quite some time and that's the biggest and probably the only problem we have. And if we were following the original Constitution we wouldn't be in this mess we are now. I fully understand our politicians weren't following the Constitution, but I really wasn't aware of legislation that actually shelfed it.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 06:49:23 PM »
I've looked over the argument that we are a corporation since 1871, but everything I read about it was a leap of faith. The 1871 Act does make Washington DC a municipal corporation, but it does not include the entire United States. The best analysis I found on it was from G. Edward Griffin.

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=US_corporation&refpage=issues

IS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT A CORPORATION?
IF TRUE, SO WHAT?
© 2007 by G. Edward Griffin. Revised 2007 December 17.

A common assertion made by those who are unhappy with the declining state of freedom in America is that this can be traced to an 1871 act of Congress that established Washington DC and, at the same time, converted the United States from a constitutional republic to a corporation. Secondary claims attached to this hypothesis are that this is the reason the official wording was changed from Constitution for The United States of America to Constitution of The United States of America and also why all capital letters are used in the name instead of upper and lower case letters. They claim that this Act of 1871 abolished the original constitutional government and created a legal fiction that became financially indebted to and controlled by international bankers. A forceful example of this view can be found on the Internet at www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm.

A CHARTER FOR CITY GOVERNMENT
My own analysis is different. While it is true that Washington DC was created by the Act of 1871, its territory was limited to the District of Columbia and it was defined as a municipal corporation, which means it was limited to the affairs of city government. Three years later, on June 20, 1874, a new Act was passed by Congress that abolished the original city government and replaced it with a three-man commission, appointed by the President with the consent of the Senate. Its scope as a municipality did not change. A third Act of Congress, dated June 11, 1878, clarified the powers of the Commission but retained all the essential features of the previous Act, especially those that defined the nature of the District of Columbia as a municipal administrative unit. The following overview, taken from a Supreme Court decision (District of Columbia v. Camden Iron Works, 181 U.S. 453 (1901) 181 U.S. 453) describes this evolution:
The 1st section of the act 'to provide a government for the District of Columbia,' approved February 21, 1871 (16 Stat. at L. [181 U.S. 453, 458] 419, chap. 62), provided: 'That all that part of the territory of the United States included within the limits of the District of Columbia be, and the same is hereby, created into a government by the name of the District of Columbia by which name it is hereby constituted a body corporate for municipal purposes, and may contract and be contracted with, sue and be sued, plead and be impleaded, have a seal, and exercise all other powers of a municipal corporation not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the provisions of this act.'

A governor and legislature were created; also a board of public works, to which was given the control and repair of the streets, avenues, alleys, and sewers of the city of Washington, and all other works which might be intrusted to their charge by either the legislative assembly or Congress. They were empowered to disburse the moneys received for the improvement of streets, avenues, alleys, sewers, roads, and bridges, and to assess upon adjoining property specially benefited thereby a reasonable proportion of the cost, not exceeding one third.

June 20, 1874, an act was passed entitled 'An Act for the Government of the District of Columbia, and for Other Purposes.' 18 Stat. at L. 116, chap. 337. By this act the government established by the act of 1871 was abolished and the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate was authorized to appoint a commission, consisting of three persons, to exercise the power and authority vested in the governor and the board of public works, except as afterwards limited by the act.

By a subsequent act approved June 11, 1878 (20 Stat. at L. 102, chap. 180), it was enacted that the District of Columbia should 'remain and continue a municipal corporation,' as provided in 2 of the Revised Statutes relating to said District (brought forward from the act of 1871), and the appointment of commissioners was provided for, to have and to exercise similar powers given to the commissioners appointed under the act of 1874.

Many Internet commentators claim that using all upper-case letters when printing the name United States of America or when printing names of individuals has a profound legal implication. However, I have not been able to confirm this. If anyone can show me a law or court case to the contrary, I will readily acknowledge it; but so far I only have found assertions of this claim with no authoritative documentation. In the meantime, I am satisfied with the conclusion of the Dixieland Law Journal at http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/NamesInCaps.htm that there is no legal basis for this theory.

Now, to the bigger issue. Even if it were true that Congress in 1871 converted the United States into a corporation (a claim that I do not accept), there would be two questions that must be answered: (1) what would be the practical significance and (2) what can be done about it?

SO WHAT?
Let’s take the first question: what would be the practical significance of a corporate government versus a constitutional government? In one case, the charter is a corporate charter. In the other case it is a constitution. Both are written documents and both outline the purpose, function, and limitations of the entity they create. The primary difference is that a corporation always is the creation of government, which makes government a higher source with powers assumed to be derived from the people themselves. In the case of the United States, however, this distinction is blurred, because the federal constitution was created by representatives of the colonial governments. That means the United States was created by other governments just as it would have been if created as a corporation.

The structure of government is important but not as important as the power of government. That is also true of corporations. Governments and corporations are neither good nor evil by themselves. They can serve man well or be a huge disservice depending entirely on the terms of their charters and the character of those who direct them. Private entrepreneurs, partnerships, and associations have exactly the same capacity for good or evil. Corporations become evil when they acquire political favoritism giving them unfair advantages over competitors and legal immunity from crimes – but exactly the same thing happens with politically connected individuals, partnerships, and associations.

A similar contrast between good and evil is found within governments, whether they are corporations or not. There is little difference between corporations and governments except ownership of stock. Too much is made over the structure of government and too little over the principles of government. Which would we choose: a corporate government with a charter that limits its powers and with functioning mechanisms to choose our leaders – or a constitutional government in which the constitution is subverted and the electoral system is in the hands of a ruling elite?

Guns do not commit crimes but people using guns do. Likewise, organizational structures are not the problem, it's the people who control those structures and the principles they embrace. Evil men can subvert any social structure. There are no set of rules that can prevent it if the public becomes indifferent, which is why Wendell Phillips reminded us that "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

We should be thankful that America started off as a constitutional republic, but that was long ago. Today we live under a democratic oligarchy in which the masses are hypnotized into believing they control their political destiny because they are allowed to elect their own dictators. This conversion did not happen because of how government was chartered but because collectivists took control of political parties, media centers, educational institutions, and all other power centers of society. As long as collectivists remain in control, and as long as most people don't even know what the word collectivism means, it makes no difference if government has a constitutional or a corporate charter. Freedom is lost either way.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?
The important question is what can be done? Even if it were true that the United States was secretly converted to a corporation in 1871, what can be done about it today? If we don’t have an answer to that question, we are wasting out time. The enemies of freedom must be happy to see us chasing phantom issues because, as long as we do, we are out of the battle. The solution to the loss of our constitutional republic is, not to endlessly debate the meaning of an obscure event in 1871, but to take action today to recapture our government from the collectivists who have subverted it and then set about to restore the republic! That is the mission of Freedom Force.

For anyone still reading, the rest of here is http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=US_corporation&refpage=issues

JTCoyoté

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »
So JTCoyoté, correct me if I'm wrong because this is a first for me also. You are saying we should get back to our original Constitution before trying to create a new one. We haven't been following the original Constitution for quite some time and that's the biggest and probably the only problem we have. And if we were following the original Constitution we wouldn't be in this mess we are now. I fully understand our politicians weren't following the Constitution, but I really wasn't aware of legislation that actually shelved it.

Yes... The 41 caliber bullet that pierced Lincoln's brain, signaled the shelving of law, and the spider like feeding process of the globalists began... These people do not swear an oath to the "Constitution for the united States of America"... they swear an oath to the "Constitution of the United States"... which the DC Organic Act enacted and became part and parcel of... Poor Grant was such a dupe President... a great general though...

JTCoyoté

"The truth is that all men having
power ought to be mistrusted."

~James Madison

Offline pac522

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:58:26 PM »
I think I had asked about this before but no one was able to answer. Just like the answer gEEk squad put up I found arguments on the net, for and against. I also found evidence that we were made a corporation to help file bankruptcy after the civil war, and it made Congress the trustee over America's debts from that war. I'll see if I can find the post and maybe you can clarify it further.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 06:59:52 PM »
I've looked over the argument that we are a corporation since 1871, but everything I read about it was a leap of faith.

Remember, to a certain degree it doesn't exist... they are 'building' it... so to say... A top of our current Government, out of our Government, has grown theirs... it seems to me in exact mirroring of Rome during its Republic days.

Except now we have technology to control the peons with their pitchforks... Naturally the best thing is to attempt to use our judicial system, but lets be real, that is not really to our advantage...

Going on a bit of stretch here, but for what my simple mind can comprehend is that, in order to operate in a 'industrialized' system, the system must be treated as such (human input/output - economics).

As well as to say that considering the 14th amendment, the Federal Reserve / Banking system, we are all unwittingly subject to their jurisdiction.

I dunno, it seems too obviously simple to me, but to others they become confused / frustrated - because their like, well what it sounds like is a scam... I'm like, well... that is because it IS a scam...

And then that glazed look comes over their eyes, slowly they slip back into their Goldilocks matrix pod... and poof back into fantasy land they go... where everyone lives that dream...
'A Man can only become great, when he understands his place in time' - JPM Jr.

Offline pac522

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »
Is this true?

Link to original post: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17888.msg141282#msg141282

Since you brought it up PatriotX, I'm electing you to answer my question. Wink No, really what do you know? Are we under a war powers act? Did the country go through bankruptcy? If so, are we actually a country? Here is the info from my original post, with the link. Is this true?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=30264.msg130337#msg130337

Like I said, I've read about it, I just don't know if it's truth. Has Alex talked about it?

http://www.apfn.net/DOC-100_bankruptcy.htm

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

This one has the link to the Congressional record, could someone that's a half a lawyer answer, is it true?

http://www.afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

If it is true, then what are we fighting for? We must abolish the FED!

JTCoyoté

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »
Remember, to a certain degree it doesn't exist... they are 'building' it... so to say... A top of our current Government, out of our Government, has grown theirs... it seems to me in exact mirroring of Rome during its Republic days.

Except now we have technology to control the peons with their pitchforks... Naturally the best thing is to attempt to use our judicial system, but lets be real, that is not really to our advantage...

Going on a bit of stretch here, but for what my simple mind can comprehend is that, in order to operate in a 'industrialized' system, the system must be treated as such (human input/output - economics).

As well as to say that considering the 14th amendment, the Federal Reserve / Banking system, we are all unwittingly subject to their jurisdiction.

I dunno, it seems too obviously simple to me, but to others they become confused / frustrated - because their like, well what it sounds like is a scam... I'm like, well... that is because it IS a scam...

And then that glazed look comes over their eyes, slowly they slip back into their Goldilocks matrix pod... and poof back into fantasy land they go... where everyone lives that dream...

Yes indeed, I tend to agree with you and am at odds on the reason for the Act in the first place... exactly why set up the DC government in this way if the idea of a federal government is to be seen as complying with the spirit of the Constitution for the United States of America and The Bill of Rights.

It was during this period, right after Lincoln's assassination, that part the 14th amendment he was working on at the time... became the 13th amendment, and the original 13th amendment suddenly disappeared... and by 1868 what was annotated in the Territorial Lawbooks of Colorado as the newly passed 15th amendment, became the 14th.

In any case there are several points, with regard to the subject, that G. Edward and I disagree... As for the leap of faith?? Well I don't think it's that much of a leap... more of a half step really.

--Oldyoti

"Better fare hard with good men
than feast it with bad."

~Thomas Paine

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »
Yes... The 41 caliber bullet that pierced Lincoln's brain, signaled the shelving and spider like feeding process to begin... These people do not swear an oath to the "Constitution of the United States of America"... they swear an oath to the "Constitution of the United States"... which the DC Organic Act enacted... Poor Grant was such a dupe President... a great general though...

JTCoyoté

"The truth is that all men having
power ought to be mistrusted."

~James Madison

So I still don't understand what's wrong with a post proposing a new Continental Congress, or even a post proposing a new Constitutional Convention, when we don't follow the original Constitution anymore.  I especially don't understand what's wrong with proposing a Continental Congress that would simply reaffirm the original Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »
So I still don't understand what's wrong with a post proposing a new Continental Congress, or even a post proposing a new Constitutional Convention, when we don't follow the original Constitution anymore.  I especially don't understand what's wrong with proposing a Continental Congress that would simply reaffirm the original Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

(Addendum 10/16/09) The next series of exchanges between Improperlatin and myself were a misunderstanding on my part of what he meant by "Continental Congress".... I was laboring under the assumption that this was a call for a "constitutional convention," so I apologize to Improperlatin for the mix up.

In any case, everything that I have written here IS the case with a "Con-Con" Constitutional Convention. But as we have already seen, with the  very successful Continental Congress meeting at Jekyll Island this past May, (2008)  this was a citizen's convention to discuss constitutional issues. A constitutional convention however, would be a convention of states and delegates to change or completely dispense with the Constitution -- a complete no-no. ~JTCoyoté

That isn't what happens... it re-opens the process that was closed on December 15th 1791... Who will control the proceedings since a convention with the power to change the Constitution has greater power THAN the Constitution... What will be put in it's place... Who will dictate that...??  Not me, Not You...

The convention throws out everything and the rules are made as it goes... Where are the Madisons and Jeffersons, and the men of that ilk this time....?? You will get a PNAC styled and crafted NWO document from HELL... instead...

Why throw the baby out with the bath-water... We are finally close to catching them, and destroying their 150 year old plan within this country... and now, you and others unwittingly wish to destroy that which we have worked so hard to preserve!!!!!!!

Why is this so hard for people to get their gray matter wrapped around...

--Oldyoti

than feast it with bad."

~Thomas Paine

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
That isn't what happens... it re-opens the process that was closed on December 15th 1791... Who will control the proceedings since a convention with the power to change the Constitution has greater power THAN the Constitution... What will be put in it's place... Who will dictate that...??  Not me, Not You...

The convention throws out everything and the rules are made as it goes... Where are the Madisons and Jeffersons, and the men of that ilk this time....?? You will get a PNAC styled and crafted NWO document from HELL... instead...

Why throw the baby out with the bath-water... We are finally close to catching them, and destroying their 150 year old plan within this country... and now,you and others wasty-wish to destroy that which we have worked so hard to preserve!!!!!!!

Why is this so hard for people to get their gray matter around...

--Oldyoti

than feast it with bad."

~Thomas Paine

Since I'm proposing it, I'd damn sure hope that I'd be there, and why shouldn't you help dictate what happens?  What do you mean that we are close to catching them and destroying their 150-year old plan?  Spreading information to people is very important, and I would agree that we are close to revealing their plan and waking up people as to what is going on.  But in order to stop what is going on, we the people will have to eventually take some action.  We also agree that that action should be peaceful.  What then should that action be?

JTCoyoté

Re: The DC Organic Act of February 26, 1871... Begin, U.S. INC.
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
Since I'm proposing it, I'd damn sure hope that I'd be there, and why shouldn't you help dictate what happens?  What do you mean that we are close to catching them and destroying their 150-year old plan?  Spreading information to people is very important, and I would agree that we are close to revealing their plan and waking up people as to what is going on.  But in order to stop what is going on, we the people will have to eventually take some action.  We also agree that that action should be peaceful.  What then should that action be?

You are on a fools errand, if you think under the present system, which has the original system bound up in webbing like a spider, and is feeding on its power essence... that you will be effective with this playing into their hands "convention"... then you are deluded... Unless you are on a level much higher than that of Ron Paul, they won't let you within 18 miles of the convention hall, should this unfortunate thing ever get off the ground...

Just because you haven't been doing anything... doesn't mean that many thousands and 10s of thousands of us haven't... I myself, have been working on educating toward solving this problem for almost 25 years... 5 years working within the State House here in Colorado increasing the awareness as to what's going on and promoting the 10th Amendment State sovereignty movement... When you realize we haven't had "THE REAL Constitution of the United States of America" as our law for almost 140 years... AND you FINALLY understand that the system that is operating every aspect of what now is considered "our" federal government is actually a foreign power, with the corporate name United States Inc... incorporated on February 21, 1871 in the City of Washington, District of Columbia... that operates outside of our true law... then you will see how much of a fools errand you are truly on, by going after the REAL Constitution instead of the imposter... Which your effort could never touch! since they are outside our law.

Calling for a constitutional convention, is a waste of valuable time... because all you will do is change the real Constitution... While this horrible thing we labor under in DC and London...  will still be in place untouched. Only after you are done with this deed, and they take control to replace our most wholesome law with a truly nasty, ugly, New World order Constitution in the place of the original, will you realize that you, in your ignorance or complicity, will have driven the final Nail into the coffin of the republic...

I trust you will try to wrap your brain around this before you post another "lets have a constitutional convention"... post... We are discussing particulars relative to the rogue government here, the 1871 organic act in particular... There are people here who have honest and honorable questions and answers they wish to share, without interruption with off topic snuffle.

JTCoyoté

"The common curse of mankind
- folly and ignorance."

~ William Shakespeare

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »
You are on a fools errand... if you think under the present system which
If I am being unreasonable, believe me, I am willing to submit to reason.  If I am on a fool's errand, which errand should I take up instead? 

Offline pac522

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
If I am being unreasonable, believe me, I am willing to submit to reason.  If I am on a fool's errand, which errand should I take up instead? 

Is it not obvious? Your mission should be to help prop up the original Constitution and return our Republic back to it's original intent.

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
Is it not obvious? Your mission should be to help prop up the original Constitution and return our Republic back to it's original intent.
That is why I proposed a new Continental Congress whereby we can declare our Independence from the NWO and reaffirm the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.  It seems like that fits with the mission you described.  If it is an ill-founded course of action, I need to know what action is not, what action will help restore the Constitution and the Republic.

Offline pac522

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »
That's a question best left to JTCoyoté, as he's been in the game longer than all of us, probably put together.

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »
That's a question best left to JTCoyoté, as he's been in the game longer than all of us, probably put together.
Like I said, I'm not going to deny my error, if I'm wrong, and I will listen to reason.  I want to be doing something productive in pursuit of these ends

JTCoyoté

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »
Like I said, I'm not going to deny my error, if I'm wrong, and I will listen to reason.  I want to be doing something productive in pursuit of these ends

The answer is in my previous post above...

Oldyoti

"When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is
not hereditary."
~Thomas Paine

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 09:31:30 PM »
The answer is in my previous post above...

Oldyoti

"When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is
not hereditary."
~Thomas Paine

I want to stress again that my proposal was for an organized meeting of people to convene in response to the three acts that have just been signed into law, in the same vein as the first Continental Congress was called in response to the Intolerable Acts.  I have no desire to change the Constitution and do not have the answers as to how it should be changed.  Should the Constitution be changed, it should be done so as is proscribed therein.  I want to restore the Constitution.  I feel that my questions are honest and honorable, and not merely "off-topic snuffle."

JTCoyoté

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »
I want to stress again that my proposal was for an organized meeting of people to convene in response to the three acts that have just been signed into law, in the same vein as the first Continental Congress was called in response to the Intolerable Acts.  I have no desire to change the Constitution and do not have the answers as to how it should be changed.  Should the Constitution be changed, it should be done so as is proscribed therein.  I want to restore the Constitution.  I feel that my questions are honest and honorable, and not merely "off-topic snuffle."

Once it is understood, that the government in place, the one calling itself the United States federal government, is not the lawful federal government of the United States of America, rather an imposter... A foreign controlled and solely owned subsidiary of the British East India Company... namely the crowned heads of Europe, and the Rothschild Bank, the Bank of England... Once you understand this you realize how insane the idea of petitioning the government is... it has no intention of even answering such a petition let alone considering it.

What people should do, is realize that their congressmen and senators, are either for or against this foreign federalized power... if they are for it, then get rid of them! If they are against it, then get behind them and reinforce them...

A small number of people, I don't care how influential, in some smoke-filled room trying to hammer out some agreement with the rogue federal government... is like a mouse running up an elephant's leg with amorous thoughts in its mind! Futile!

JTCoyoté

"The people are the only legitimate fountain of power,
and it is from them that the constitutional charter,
under which the several branches of government
hold their power, is derived."
~James Madison

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 10:18:12 PM »
Once it is understood, that the government in place, the one calling itself the United States federal government, is not the lawful federal government of the United States of America, rather an imposter... A foreign controlled and solely owned subsidiary of the British East India Company... namely the crowned heads of Europe, and the Rothschild Bank, the Bank of England... Once you understand this you realize how insane the idea of petitioning the government is... it has no intention of even answering such a petition let alone considering it.

What people should do, is realize that their congressmen and senators, are either for or against this foreign federalized power... if they are for it, then get rid of them! If they are against it, then get behind them and reinforce them...

A small number of people, I don't care how influential, in some smoke-filled room trying to hammer out some agreement with the federal government... is like a mouse running up an elephant's leg with amorous thoughts in its mind! Futile!

JTCoyoté

~James Madison

But the first Continental Congress was convened in response to the Intolerable Acts, not to petition the British Crown, but to announce terms of a boycott that would only be called off if the Intolerable Acts were repealed.  When that didn't work, they convened again and declared their independence from their corrupt government.  We would not be petitioning the NWO, we would be declaring to them that we are divorcing ourselves from their plans, and restoring a system of government that will secure our natural rights.

JBS

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »
I was wondering when people would finally figure out that this is not really a country as they were brainwashed to believe, but rather a corporation, a company run by a corporate entity in washington dc , which is not even officially part of  the united states of america and the country itself is nothing more than their possession, a play toy to enrich themselves and produce their weapons of mass destruction. You folks that think the USA is being hijacked now have to realize it was hijacked 140 years ago. That's right, the matrix is as real as can be. Isn't it nice to discover you lived your whole life in some kind of corporate dreamworld? Very few people are aware of this because they were not supposed to be aware that the USA is a fake, a phony, nothing but a political corporate military machine. Sorry to pop bubbles here but we have all been involuntary slaves in many forms already.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »
But the first Continental Congress was convened in response to the Intolerable Acts, not to petition the British Crown, but to announce terms of a boycott that would only be called off if the Intolerable Acts were repealed.  When that didn't work, they convened again and declared their independence from their corrupt government.  We would not be petitioning the NWO, we would be declaring to them that we are divorcing ourselves from their plans, and restoring a system of government that will secure our natural rights.

First off it must be understood by all that the New World order, has been engaged the ongoing process through the media, through the schools, and at the water cooler, subtly or overtly, demonizing the Constitution for the United States of America as ineffective and outdated... Chances are most people have been exposed to this kind of rhetoric... this needs to be understood before I continue...

The men who convened the first Continental Congress in 1775, were not just ordinary Joe sixpack off the street... they were representatives of the colonial states that met in Philadelphia... they were the existing body of government that spoke directly to the government in London.

Secondly, the men who constituted this group that finally signed the Declaration of Independence, did not have at their disposal at that time, the Declaration of Independence, or the Constitution and Bill of Rights of December 15, 1791... specifically they did not have the Bill of Rights... which is part and parcel of the Constitution.

Even though it is seldom used these days, the Bill of Rights is still the law of the land... and can be used as such by people who will take the time to study how it may be brought to bear, and then use it... There won't be any money in it though... there never is in these sorts of things, because the money men will not support it since it runs contrary to the money and power's vested interest.

You might begin, by reading the link to the prison planet forum under my signature.... Because unless you have a large group of sitting legislators ready to follow the instruction of your present scheme, you're that mouse spoken of earlier...

It took a gifted young writer named Thomas Paine, to galvanize the colonies to the degree that independence from England, the "mother country," was seen as in the best interest of the colonies... Contrast that with what we would be separating ourselves from... and thus giving legitimacy to... namely, a rogue, band of royalists scoundrels who have taken our government offices, and have obfuscated and perverted our most wholesome laws...

No new Constitutional convention or Continental Congress need to be convened... the Constitution still exists and already provides the means... all we have to do now is wake up enough people, and show them how to use our LAW, to defeat these Bastids!!!!

Please do not waste your time on triviality... put your time behind the REAL Constitution, and the people who have been fighting for it for almost a century and a half now... Those who have passed down information outside of the public realm along with documentation, and information as to where much-needed less known facts are hidden... most of it is right there in your face when you read the LAW... don't waste your time treating these rogues as though they are legitimate... because they are not!!!!!!!!

At least the founding fathers faced a government, that was truly their legitimate government... and prevailed against it...

All we must do now is convince the vast majority of the American people that the rogues in power here, are truly a foreign power that has wrongly usurped control of America's rightful federal government... Then, use our rightful LAW to eradicate them!  We must do this, or we will surely lose.

JTCoyoté

"All government without the consent of the
governed is the very definition of slavery."

~Jonathan Swift

JTCoyoté

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 11:47:32 AM »
 In any case, the reason that I posted the original pages from the Congressional record, was to give the well reasoning folks here on this forum a chance to look at the actual Act, with all of its provisions, etc. in the actual language that was used, rather than reading someone else's analysis of the Act.

This particular piece of legislation has sparked controversy since the day it was passed, and there are many lined up on both sides, giving their particular slant based upon the meaning they derive from it or from other's analysis of it. The originator of this thread is one who obviously believes the act to be benign, yet for whatever reason, he chose to leave the forum rather than support with discourse, his position... I see this as unfortunate.

I have studied the act sufficiently, to understand the roots of the controversy, being based primarily in the separation it demonstrates from the 1791 Constitution in form... giving a foreign nature to the created DC government... it must be understood that people who lived within the limits of the District of Columbia, were not considered citizens of the United States of America in the usual sense, much like people in the US territories, for a long time... This thing was set up as a controlling power, in my view, with federal enclave centers set up in the several states, and have literally turned into enclaves much of the government in a majority of the States.

This system is a corporate system, a top-down system... very much a dictatorial system from its inception... The very first question I asked in this thread, was the first question I asked myself upon actually reading the act. Namely, why was the District of Columbia government set up in this way... how does this square with the provisions, laid out in the Constitution, with regard to the role of the federal power?

In my reading, I see little compatibility... I see a corporate state, that has the power to modify its constitution by committee, and then impose that change through its satellites within the states in order to bring the states into compliance with this questionable federal "government"...

I have used the analogy of a spider wrapping its prey in webbing and slowly sucking the nutrients from it until the prey dies, to describe the way this system has wrapped the Constitution of the United States of America within the webbing of questionable statutory law, that is in fact the process for slowly killing the Constitution and will in time replace it with a full blown corporate fascist state.

At least that's the way I see it.

Oldyoti

"The loss of liberty at home is to be charged
to the provisions against danger, real or
imagined, from abroad."
~James Madison

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 05:33:05 PM »
It basically gives up the Congress's Constitutional authority to "exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over" Washington DC, much like the Federal Reserve Act gives up the Congress's Constitutional authority "to coin Money, regulate the Value therof...".  Would you agree with that statement?

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »

A small number of people, I don't care how influential, in some smoke-filled room trying to hammer out some agreement with the rogue federal government... is like a mouse running up an elephant's leg with amorous thoughts in its mind! Futile!

JTCoyoté

~James Madison

So in the simplest terms........ does this explain why the Presidential seal says "Seal of the President of the United States" and NOT Seal of the President of the United States of America."  Also since the elites view light as darkness and bad as good......when the President says "God bless the United States of America,"   are they wishing bad things in actuality??
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Improperlatin

Re: The Corporate U.S. began with the DC Organic Act of February 26, 1871.
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »
Is the sitting Congress the real Congress?

Offline 34PatentAcres

Are you a Free American or a Corporate citizen
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 06:30:59 AM »
I seems no-one here wants to look at the facts.  Fact # 1 - the creation is never greater then the Creator.  Fact # 2 - Check your STATE statutes - invariably (hidden in definitions) "STATE - with respect to the several states, includes the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Somoa, the Northern Marion Islands (Virgin Islands) and the insular territories of Congress." PERSON - Includes partnerships, associations, and bodies Politic or Corporate." (Wis Stats 990.01 (24) and (40))

All legislation at the federal level in passed to the FEDERALLY CREATED corporations disguised as one of the several state governments.  These corporations were created by US Congress by passage of "an ACT to INCORPORATE the States" circa 1974.

Most STATE statues (see footnotes / history on printed version of state statutes) have there nexus circa 1977.  and refer to Persons.  If you have a SS#, Driver's License, STATE License of any kind, TIN, EIN, Marrage License, DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP CERTIFICATE, Medicare, Medicaid, PID, Business license, etc.  YOU ARE A SUBJECT PERSON w/in the Jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES (see 14th Amendment) the POLITICAL CORPORATION you belong to is also a SUBJECT of the UNITED STATES (see every USSC ruling enjoining a STATE and referencing the 14th Amendment)

The several states, indeed created the United States (charter/constitution) BUT those things that now occupying the halls of government of the several states are NOT governments of the people, by the people, and for the people.  THEY are FEDERAL CHARTERED CORPORATIONS of, by and for ARTIFICIAL ENTITIES and, as such, cannot "declare sovereignty".  They exist only " in commerce" in the federal zone and territories and are thus SUbJECTS of the UNITED STATES.

In order for the 9th and 10th Amendments to the Bill of Rights attatchement to the Constitution for the United States to apply either the real several states must be re-seated/re-activated or (as these rights naturally devolve to the Creator, in absence of the created) the people must re-assert the rights of sovereignty of by and for themselves and abolish/evict corporate governments. Starting on their own land by patent right...  then INCORPORATED TOWNSHIP(s)... then COUNTY CORPORATIONS....then (federalized) STATE OF ________, INC. (after each eviction... erecting new safegaurds) ... .... then and only then can anyone "dictum" to the FEDERAL "UNITED STATES" BEAST.

"the Kingdom of God (common law) will not come through wars and insurrections, the spirit of God will fill the land (will settle upon the lands), and the Lion will lay down with the Lamb".  "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God (Common law)".  "My Kingdom is not of this WORLD (Jurisdiction), you "Ponchus Pilate/ ROMAN PROCURATOR have no power over me (UNREGISTED IN THE CENSUS, when there was "no room at the INN", born on Abraham's private land Claim where he burried his wife) save that which is granted you from above (OVER ROMAN SUBJECTS alone).

and the Meek (unrecognized by the WORLD of EQUITY JURISDICTION) shall inherit the land.

Re-populate the Common Law - Grand Juries in your own towns, Indict those who participate in Corporate Courts, Corporate Councils, CORPORATE POLICE, CORPORATE SHERIFFS DEPT., Etc. Hold private land court judging/punishing trespass-infringement. Hold Common Law court in your villiges and towns.  issue WARRANTS and transmitt them to the United States .. "to bind up and deliver over the CORPORATIONS that are found in FEDERAL AREAS"

but above all accept no benifit from the FEDERAL or FEDERALIZED STATE/COUNTY/LOCAL government. For "from whom you recieve your benifit, is to whom you (you are enslaved)owe obedience" .

"The common man owes nothing to the government for he recieves nothing there from save the protection of his rights .. the purpose to which governments are formed" Supreme Court of the United States of America (SCUSA).

"a man, upon his own land, is subject only to God and Conscience as to his private affairs" (SCUSA)

"that act (patenting of land) had the effect of forever severing the land from the administration of government" (SCUSA)

Offline rarecandor

Re: Are you a Free American or a Corporate citizen
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 01:28:14 PM »

Most STATE statues (see footnotes / history on printed version of state statutes) have there nexus circa 1977.  and refer to Persons.  If you have a SS#, Driver's License, STATE License of any kind, TIN, EIN, Marrage License, DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP CERTIFICATE, Medicare, Medicaid, PID, Business license, etc.  YOU ARE A SUBJECT PERSON w/in the Jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES (see 14th Amendment) the POLITICAL CORPORATION you belong to is also a SUBJECT of the UNITED STATES (see every USSC ruling enjoining a STATE and referencing the 14th Amendment)

You forgot one of the most important as most every one has one. A birth certificate.

There are more and more "freeman" cases being posted on the internet of people claiming soveregnty from their corporate identity, but it could also apply to the State as you have said. This requires further study on my own part as it seems there are many legal implications.

Offline rarecandor

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »
In addition, if anyone wishes to study further search videos for Robert Arthur Menard or google Mary Elizabeth Croft for her online book.

I do not condone what these people are doing, but I do believe there is some useful information to be learned here.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »
I've given information on how to free the strawman, and got told that I shouldn't, because then people will just be arrested and shot and whatever.

Don't try to free the strawman, because you'll just be harmed for it!!!! OMG!!!

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline rarecandor

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:26 AM »
Well yes and you could get arrested or shot for quoting the constitution these days too. Regardless though, it is only for education and none other. It is good information to know how the governments world wide have been operating :-X

Offline dissident99

Re: ON TODAY'S SHOW... Live/Refeed Guests and Topics...
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
Fact: The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!
This may be "The" notion "They" Use to eradicate us legally .. , this may be used to claim
that the Constitution has no "validity".
==================================================================

The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!

by Lisa Guliani

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
    — Preamble of the original "organic" Constitution

"We hold these truths to be self-evident. That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."
    — Excerpted from the Declaration of Independence of the original thirteen united states of America, July 4, 1776

Fourth of July 2002 has come and gone, and Americans honored the holiday with a renewed patriotic fervor that reminded me of the Bicentennial celebrations of 1976. As is customary, traditional fireworks displays took center stage and scores of people turned out to witness the dazzling show in the summer sky. With mixed feelings, I sat with friends on a crowded Pennsylvania sidewalk beneath a glittering, mesmerizing explosion of color, pondering the keen sense of sadness and betrayal that overwhelmed my spirit. Looking around at the huge crowds gathered for the annual events, I thought silently, "We are not free." In truth, we have not been a free people for a very long time.

We celebrate this day in honor of our "independence". We call ourselves a free people in a land of liberty. Our anthems proudly sing the praises of this nation, and we raise our voices, wave our flags and join in song — but how many Americans realize they are not free? This is a myth perpetuated by the powers-that-be in order to avoid any major civil unrest, and to keep us all living under the thumb of a militaristic corporate Big Brother within the illusions that have been created for us. The truth of the matter is this: what freedom has not been stolen from us, we have surrendered willingly through our silence and ignorance. As Americans, most of us have no idea how our freedoms are maintained — or lost. Apparently, our ancestors didn't have a good grasp of this either. It is sad, but it is also very true.

Don't point to that beloved parchment, the Constitution, as a symbol of your enduring freedom. It is representative of a form of government which seemingly no longer exists in this country today. The Constitution has been thrown out the window, the Republic shoved aside and replaced with a democracy. The thing is; most people in this country remain unaware that this is so because they simply do not know the truth — what lies beyond the myths. Your so-called government is not going to tell you, either.

To even begin to understand what has happened to the Republic, we must look backward in time to the period following the Civil War. We must go back to the year 1871, which was the beginning of the decline of the Republic. When we examine what happened during that time in our history, we begin to piece together this troubling, perplexing puzzle that is "America" — only then should we answer as to whether we are indeed a "free" people or not.

So, let's roll backward into the past for a moment. It is time we learned what they didn't teach us in school. It is far more interesting than what they DID tell us. I think you'll stay awake for this lesson.

The date is February 21, 1871 and the Forty-First Congress is in session. I refer you to the "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. On this date in the history of our nation, Congress passed an Act titled: "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." This is also known as the "Act of 1871." What does this mean? Well, it means that Congress, under no constitutional authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land.

What??? How could they do that? Moreover, WHY would they do that? To explain, let's look at the circumstances of those days. The Act of 1871 was passed at a vulnerable time in America. Our nation was essentially bankrupt — weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War. The Civil War itself was nothing more than a calculated "front" for some pretty fancy footwork by corporate backroom players. It was a strategic maneuver by European interests (the international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the neck (and the coffers) of America.

The Congress realized our country was in dire financial straits, so they cut a deal with the international bankers — (in those days, the Rothschilds of London were dipping their fingers into everyone's pie) thereby incurring a DEBT to said bankers. If we think about banks, we know they do not just lend us money out of the goodness of their hearts. A bank will not do anything for you unless it is entirely in their best interest to do so. There has to be some sort of collateral or some string attached which puts you and me (the borrower) into a subservient position. This was true back in 1871 as well. The conniving international bankers were not about to lend our floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a brilliant way of getting their foot in the door of the United States (a prize they had coveted for some time, but had been unable to grasp thanks to our Founding Fathers, who despised them and held them in check), and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed.

In essence, this Act formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original "organic" version of the Constitution into a dusty corner. With the "Act of 1871," our Constitution was defaced in the sense that the title was block-capitalized and the word "for" was changed to the word "of" in the title. The original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers, was written in this manner:

"The Constitution for the united states of America".

The altered version reads: "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". It is the corporate constitution. It is NOT the same document you might think it is. The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it is the same parchment that governs the Republic. It absolutely is not.

Capitalization — an insignificant change? Not when one is referring to the context of a legal document, it isn't. Such minor alterations have had major impacts on each subsequent generation born in this country. What the Congress did with the passage of the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia. The kind of government THEY created was a corporation. The new, altered Constitution serves as the constitution of the corporation, and not that of America. Think about that for a moment.

Incidentally, this corporate constitution does not benefit the Republic. It serves only to benefit the corporation. It does nothing good for you or me — and it operates outside of the original Constitution. Instead of absolute rights guaranteed under the "organic" Constitution, we now have "relative" rights or privileges. One example of this is the Sovereign's right to travel, which has been transformed under corporate government policy into a "privilege" which we must be licensed to engage in. This operates outside of the original Constitution.

So, Congress committed TREASON against the People, who were considered Sovereign under the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution. When we consider the word "Sovereign," we must think about what the word means.

According to Webster's Dictionary, "sovereign" is defined as: 1. chief or highest; supreme. 2. Supreme in power, superior in position to all others. 3. Independent of, and unlimited by, any other, possessing or entitled to, original and independent authority or jurisdiction.

In other words, our government was created by and for "sovereigns" — the free citizens who were deemed the highest authority. Only the People can be sovereign — remember that. Government cannot be sovereign. We can also look to the Declaration of Independence, where we read: "government is subject to the consent of the governed" — that's supposed to be us, the sovereigns. Do you feel like a sovereign nowadays? I don't.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a constitutional historian to figure out that this is not what is happening in our country today. Government in these times is NOT subject to the consent of the governed. Rather, the governed are subject to the whim and greed of the corporation, which has stretched its tentacles beyond the ten-mile-square parcel of land known as the District of Columbia — encroaching into every state of the Republic. Mind you, the corporation has NO jurisdiction outside of the District of Columbia. THEY just want you to think it does.

You see, you are presumed to know the law. This is ironic because as a people, we are taught basically nothing about the law in school. We are made to memorize obscure factoids and paragraphs here and there, such as the Preamble, and they gloss over the Bill of Rights. But we are not told about the law. Nor do our corporate government schools delve into the Constitution in any great depth. After all, they were put into place to indoctrinate and dumb down the masses — not to teach us anything. We were not told that we were sold-out to foreign interests and made beneficiaries of the debt incurred by Congress to the international bankers. For generations, American citizens have had the bulk of their earnings confiscated to pay on a massive debt that they, as a People, did not incur. There are many, many things the People have not been told. How do you feel about being made a beneficiary of somebody else's massive debt without your knowledge or consent? Are we gonna keep going along with this??

When you hear some individuals say that the Constitution is null and void, think about how our government has transformed over time from a municipal or service-oriented entity to a corporate or profit-oriented entity. We are living under the myth that this is lawful, but it is not. We are being ruled by a "de facto," or unlawful, form of government — the corporate body of the death-mongers — The Controllers.

With the passage of the Act of 1871, a series of subtle and overt deceptions were set in motion — all in conjunction and collusion with the Congress, who knowingly and deliberately sold the People down the river. Did they tell you this in government school? I doubt it. They were too busy drumming the fictional version of history into your brain — and mine. By failing to disclose what THEY did to the American People, the people became ignorant of what was happening. Over time, the Republic took it on the chin to the point of a knockdown. With the surrender of their gold in 1933, the People essentially surrendered their law. I don't suppose you were taught THAT in school either. That's because our REAL history is hidden from us. This is the way Roman Civil Law works — and our form of governance today is based upon Roman Civil Law and Admiralty/Maritime Law — better known as the "Divine Right of Kings" and "Law of the Seas", respectively. This explains a lot. Roman Civil Law was fully established in the original colonies even before our nation began and is also known as private international law.

The government which was created for the District of Columbia via the Act of 1871 operates under Private International Law, and not Common Law, which was the law of the Constitutional Republic. This is very important to note since it impacts all Americans in concrete ways. You must recognize that private international law is only applicable within the District of Columbia and NOT in the other states of the Union. The various arms of the corporation are known as "departments" such as the Judiciary, Justice and Treasury. You recognize those names? Yes, you do! But they are not what you assume them to be. These "departments" all belong to the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. They do NOT belong to you and me under the corporate constitution and its various amendments that operate outside of the Constitutional Republic.

I refer you to the UNITED STATES CODE (note the capitalization, indicating the corporation, not the Republic) Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C). It is stated unequivocally that the UNITED STATES is a corporation. Realize, too, that the corporation is not a separate and distinct entity from the government. It IS the government. YOUR government. This is extremely important. I refer to this as the "corporate empire of the UNITED STATES," which operates under Roman Civil Law outside of the Constitution. How do you like being ruled by a cheesy, sleazy corporation? You'll ask your Congressperson about this, you say? HA!!

Congress is fully aware of this deception. You must be made aware that the members of Congress do NOT work for you and me. Rather, they work for the Corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Is this really any surprise to you? This is why we can't get them to do anything on our behalf or to answer to us — as in the case with the illegal income tax — among many other things. Contrary to popular belief, they are NOT our civil servants. They do NOT work for us. They are the servants of the corporate government and carry out its bidding. Period.

The great number of committees and sub-committees that the Congress has created all work together like a multi-headed monster to oversee the various corporate "departments." And, you should know that every single one of these that operates outside the District of Columbia is in violation of the law. The corporate government of the UNITED STATES has no jurisdiction or authority in ANY state of the Republic beyond the District of Columbia. Let this sink into your brain for a minute. Ask yourself, "Could this deception REALLY have occurred without the full knowledge and complicity of the Congress?" Do you think it happened by accident? You are deceiving yourself if you do. There are no accidents or coincidences. It is time to confront the truth and awaken from ignorance.

Your legislators will not apprise you of this information. You are presumed to know the law. THEY know you don't know the law, or your history for that matter, because this information has not been taught to you. No concerted effort has been made to inform you. As a Sovereign, you are entitled to full disclosure of the facts. As a slave, you are entitled to nothing other than what the corporation decides to "give" you — at a price. Be wary of accepting so-called "benefits" of the corporation of the UNITED STATES. Aren't you enslaved enough already?

I said (above) that you are presumed to know the law. Still, it matters not if you don't in the eyes of the corporation. Ignorance of the law is not considered an excuse. It is your responsibility and your obligation as an American to learn about the law and how it applies to you. THEY count on the fact that most people are too uninterested or distracted or lazy to do so. The People have been mentally conditioned to allow the alleged government to do their thinking for them. We need to turn that around if we are to save our Republic before it is too late.

The UNITED STATES government is basically a corporate instrument of the international bankers. This means YOU are owned by the corporation from birth to death. The corporate UNITED STATES also holds ownership of all your assets, your property, and even your children. Does this sound untrue? Think long and hard about all those bills you pay, all those various taxes and fines and licenses you must pay for. Yes, they've got you by the pockets. Actually, they've had you by the ass for as long as you've been alive. In your heart, you know it's true. Don't believe any of this? Read up on the 14th Amendment. Check out how "free" you really are.

With the Act of 1871 and subsequent legislation such as the purportedly ratified 14th Amendment, our once-great nation of Sovereigns has been subverted from a Republic to a democracy. As is the case under Roman Civil Law, our ignorance of the facts has led to our silence. Our silence has been construed as our consent to become beneficiaries of a debt we did not incur. The Sovereign People have been deceived for hundreds of years into thinking they remain free and independent, when in actuality we continue to be slaves and servants of the corporation.

Treason was committed against the People in 1871 by the Congress. This could have been corrected through the decades by some honest men (assuming there were some), but it was not, mainly due to lust for money and power. Nothing new there. Are we to forgive and justify this crime against the People? You have lost more freedom than you may realize due to corporate infiltration of the so-called government. We will lose more unless we turn away from a democracy that is the direct road to disaster — and restore our Constitutional Republic.

In an upcoming article, we'll take a closer look at the purportedly ratified 14th Amendment and how we became "property" of the corporation and enslaved by our silence.

I am saddened to think about the brave men and women who were killed in all the wars and conflicts instigated by the Controllers. These courageous souls fought for the preservation of ideals they believed to be true — not for the likes of a corporation. Do you believe that any one of the individuals who have been killed as a result of war would have willingly fought if they knew the full truth? Do you think one person would have laid down his life for a corporation? I think not. If the People had known long ago to what extent their trust had been betrayed, I wonder how long it would have taken for another Revolution. What we need is a Revolution in THOUGHT. We change our thinking and we change our world.

Will we ever restore the Republic? That is a question I cannot answer yet. I hope, and most of all — pray — that WE, the Sovereign People, will work together in a spirit of cooperation to make it happen in this lifetime. I know I will give it my best shot — come what may. Our children deserve their rightful legacy — the liberty our ancestors fought so hard to give to us. Will we remain silent telling ourselves we are free, and perpetuate the MYTH? Or, do we stand as One Sovereign People, and take back what has been stolen from the house of our Republic?

Something to think about — it's called freedom.

My heartfelt thanks goes out to the following people for their gracious and generous assistance in researching this subject: Ken S. of American Revolution II Online News, Paul Walker of RMN News, Bob Taft, Stanooch, and Willy Whitten — true Patriots, one and all.

Further reading:

* Thomas J. DiLorenzo: Truth About the 14th Amendment

* Kirwan: FEMA — The Plan to Kill America

* Control of Government

* Eliminate Taxes

If we are stupid enough to surrender our freedom to a bunch of lousy international bankers, then we deserve to live in bondage.  — Lisa Guliani

See also:

* US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions

(15) "United States" means —
             (A) a Federal corporation;
             (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
             (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

* Ed Lewis: Who's the boss in America?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline dissident99

Re: ON TODAY'S SHOW... Live/Refeed Guests and Topics...
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »
Oops I forgot to post the link to the source of the previous post

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

JTCoyoté

Re: The Corporate U.S. began with the DC Organic Act of February 26, 1871.
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »
Is the sitting Congress the real Congress?

The answer is Yes and No... I will elaborate, in a bit but I have an errand to run... back in a few.

JTCoyoté

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power
any government has is the power to crack down on
criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals,
one makes them. One declares so many things to be
a crime that it becomes impossible to live without
breaking laws."
~Ayn Rand