Naomi Wolf: "This is a coup and you need to arrest the coup leaders now"

Author Topic: Naomi Wolf: "This is a coup and you need to arrest the coup leaders now"  (Read 15893 times)

Offline RodneyHampton

This one deserves to be watched far and wide.  It's pretty short and sums things up very well.  She's calling for the arrest of the President and states that a coup has taken place on Oct 1st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Re: Naomi Wolf Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:18:19 am »
Thank you for this.  Alex should play this whole video on his show.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:36:05 am »
Agreed.  Alex needs to get Naomi back on the show. 

If anyone has a direct email for Alex (I don't) please forward this to him.

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline creat3d

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 04:49:26 am »
Having her on the show again would be great.

Here's a great 50min talk she did about a year ago, I think this could be a great eye-opener for the blissfully ignorant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Same subject, a bit more in-depth...

Offline blind_sided

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:40 am »
wow she is spot on....  calm cool and collected...
spread this now people.

Offline Tactics

Re: Naomi Wolf Interview "We are in an emergency, we are in a crisis"
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 09:46:03 am »
good interview.

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
Re: Naomi Wolf Interview "We are in an emergency, we are in a crisis"
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 09:54:26 am »
  Thanks for that post.  I've used her earlier video lecture as sort of an orientation video when people ask why
these things are happening. 
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline GlobalCordon

Re: Naomi Wolf: "This is a coup and you need to arrest the coup leaders now"
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:01:21 am »
Yea good interview, im just halfway through it but very good...... More comment to follow!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 11:03:27 am »

Naomi is smart.  October !st was the day when things really changed in this country FORCING THIS BAN ROBERY BAILOUT BILL DOWN OUR THROATS, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT WENT THROUGH CONGRESS.  The enemy is domestic, not foreign.  DEATH TO THE NWO.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:07 am »

I think they may be reprehended but i fear it will not be the authority of the US sovereign states that reigns them in.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:03 am »
She's right.  It's gone past the point of 'when should we do something?'

We need loyal police and military to declare themselves now and help arrest the men and women that have finally pulled-off Prescott Bush's coup, how fitting his grandson brought this about after his own coup failed.

I know military and cops read these forums, to you I say guys, you may have a safe position, for now, but defending the criminals who staged this coup, you are selling your kids futures down the river.  For god's sake network with fellow loyal officers and colleagues, pick the side of humanity and help before your country descends into a full-scale fascist hellhole.  History is watching.

edit - agree this is major, Alex needs to be advised of this interview asap, Ms Wolf has a huge mainstream following

Offline trailhound

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 11:47:25 am »
We need loyal police and military to declare themselves now and help arrest the men and women that have finally pulled-off Prescott Bush's coup, how fitting his grandson brought this about after his own coup failed.

The problem is the legality at this point.  I doubt we will see anything like you describe. Like naomi is saying the coup has been successful and is now the LAW.  The law coupled with vicious mind control i just dont see a domestic movement to challenge them.

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline ldrancer

• GamingHQMusicStuff
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 11:49:21 am »
anything that is not constitutional is not a law.  everyone knows it's illegal.  It's like giving bank robbers, when the cops show up, like they'd do anything, but, whatever, they show up and say, hey, wait a minute, and hand them a bag of 100,000$ and say here you go.  and they say ok, and laugh and speed off.  illegal and drunk and everything else.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 11:49:45 am »
"...an insurrection has taken place, we don't have much time.."

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 11:53:18 am »
The problem is the legality at this point.  I doubt we will see anything like you describe. Like naomi is saying the coup has been successful and is now the LAW.  The law coupled with vicious mind control i just dont see a domestic movement to challenge them.

I honestly believe the vast majority of adults the world over know the difference between a legal law and an illegal law.

The military commanders know they are not part of the Bilderberg elite, I have faith their decent God-given humanity will show through, same with the commanders of the police.  If not, they have condemned their families to a fascist hellhole and a civil war they could only lose. 

Offline trailhound

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 12:01:05 pm »
The military commanders know they are not part of the Bilderberg elite, I have faith their decent God-given humanity will show through, same with the commanders of the police.  If not, they have condemned their families to a fascist hellhole and a civil war they could only lose.

I hope you are right.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 12:25:38 pm »
If there's a district attorney willing to arrest Bush and a court that will supply the warrant, I'm in.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/presidentbush/2008/09/arrest-bush-che.html

If Charlotte Dennett is elected Vermont's Attorney General she will arrest Bush

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hVdbwnLLFKi3jKmU_zkK_2fcnhlQD939LJ5O2

She would appoint Vincent Bugliosi as the Special Prosecutor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-avard/qa-with-attorney-and-auth_b_128867.html

Vincent Bugliosi is coming to my town on October 16th

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2008/10/03/bugliosi-brings-his-george-bush-is-a-murderer-tour-to-town/

I'll record video of the event and ask him about arresting Bush.

Wouldn't it be nice if for once the "October surprise" came from the people for once?

Arresting Bush for murder and a treasonous coup would do nicely!

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Protean

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 01:02:38 pm »

Naomi Wolf is moving in the right direction, but I still don't think she gets it; when she says things like Bush will suspend the election and Obama will not get a chance--PLEASE!!!

OBAMA ultimately works for the same crime syndicate as Bush. The coming election is just a stage show for the public to make them think all is well in Gloccamora.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 03:12:35 pm »
I honestly believe the vast majority of adults the world over know the difference between a legal law and an illegal law.

Hi UK Lynn.   Good Post.

I too beleive that the military will be brought to the moral pinackle, there are those who have been sent to pasture ( Generals)for standing up to the regime.
In all seriousness how many others within the system have these same ideas and have remained reserved, covered up their disqust to inable to continue .
In all seriousness I can not see each and every soldier, fed. employee, etc, NWO sold outs. It could very well be they have learned from the mossad, our people on the inside, by means of deception.

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 04:47:28 pm »
Where i agree she is just a little off the main point here thinking obama will save us this is very powerful stuff and a must watch.  Also Alex should get her on just for the fact she has a large following that will turn into Alex's show and hopefully learn a thing or two,
"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 04:57:34 pm »
Where i agree she is just a little off the main point here thinking obama will save us this is very powerful stuff and a must watch.  Also Alex should get her on just for the fact she has a large following that will turn into Alex's show and hopefully learn a thing or two,

Alex has already had her on twice. I don't think Webster Tarpley has ever spoken with her, however, and since he has a show on gcnlive every Saturday afternoon; was the first to expose the Bush family's ties with Nazi Germany; and has written two books on Obama, I'd rather see her as a guest on Tarpley's show.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 05:02:13 pm »
Alex has already had her on twice. I don't think Webster Tarpley has ever spoken with her, however, and since he has a show on gcnlive every Saturday afternoon; was the first to expose the Bush family's ties with Nazi Germany; and has written two books on Obama, I'd rather see her as a guest on Tarpley's show.

i know i remeber when she was on but anyone speaking out in this manner needs to be heard. over and over
"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 05:07:57 pm »
i know i remeber when she was on but anyone speaking out in this manner needs to be heard. over and over

Agreed, I only meant that, as far as educating her about Obama is concerned, it would be more effective to have her speak with Tarpley, since, in addition to sharing her "liberal" background, he's a walking encyclopedia when it comes to Obama.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 05:10:41 pm »
Agreed, I only meant that, as far as educating her about Obama is concerned, it would be more effective to have her speak with Tarpley, since, in addition to sharing her "liberal" background, he's a walking encyclopedia when it comes to Obama.

OO i see what your saying, yeah that would be great, she is so close to having the whole picture just needs a good nudge.
ó John Lennon (1969)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 05:51:56 pm »
This one deserves to be watched far and wide.  It's pretty short and sums things up very well.  She's calling for the arrest of the President and states that a coup has taken place on Oct 1st.

Of course I agree with this, but in view of the economic crisis, that alone isn't enough.

With the realization that the American people proved last week that they have the power to compel Congress to listen to them instead of Wall St. (if they'll only stop watching TV long enough to use that power), we must aggressively urge the public to go beyond telling Congress what legislation we don't want and start telling them what legislation we do want.

That's why I created the following thread:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=59754.0

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 01:32:57 am »
I am very carefull what Naomi says about Obama, I think she actually supports him to becoming President... I could be wrong ...
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 01:48:24 am »
We need the USMC big guys to say to Bush/Cheney:  cease and desist

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 01:54:17 am »
I am very carefull what Naomi says about Obama, I think she actually supports him to becoming President... I could be wrong ...

Hey my good friend SuzakaDusk!

Yes she supports Obama.  You must remember she comes from a background of building her career within the Clinton camp.

Also not long ago she also wrote a disturbing blog where she was calling upon other nations to intervene against the neocons.  Please read my prior post here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=52707.msg249332#msg249332

(Forgive my gushing in that post, I was a little infatuated at the time LOL)

That said, I think she is genuine and has an increasing awareness of the absurdity of the left/right paradigm and the very real efforts underway to subvert this nation.

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 04:48:53 am »
This vid was more disturbing than Deagle's.
fnord

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 10:10:25 am »
Everyone get over there and comment and rate!!!!

Honors for this video (23)
#15 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#38 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Germany
#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Australia
#10 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#16 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#15 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Ireland
#42 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - India
#13 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - New Zealand
#37 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Israel
#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#80 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Spain
#69 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Mexico
#64 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - France
#94 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Japan
#21 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - South Korea
#48 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Netherlands
#74 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Poland
#19 - Top Favorited (Today)
#3 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#34 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#26 - Top Rated (Today)
#4 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#60 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
Sites linking to this video (5)
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 10:31:52 am »
That said, I think she is genuine and has an increasing awareness of the absurdity of the left/right paradigm and the very real efforts underway to subvert this nation.

She was on AJ and held no punches against the establishment.  She has put her entire way of life on the line and has been outcasted by the MSM/CFR.  She is a Rhodes Scholar and came up with many of the same conclusions as AJ on her own.  She was told not to go on AJ's show because he was nuts or something, but she did it anyway.  She is touted as a feminist Clintonion by counter intel operatives wishing her not to be heard by conservative patriots, but since writing her article concerning fascism, she has been laser beam focused on waking people up to impending danger.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 12:22:11 pm »
They are riggin the views on YouTube....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Protean

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 12:37:36 pm »

My take too.  ;)

Yes, Alex or Webster needs to keep shaking her, she's almost fully awake. Maybe a cup of java NWO will help.
 8)

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 12:58:08 pm »
I hope that I will be able to look back and say that I did as much for liberty as Naomi Wolf.

I would be proud to count myself in with her efforts to save our nation.

We've all seen the engineered financial terrorism.

We've all seen the brigade activated here.

But Naomi is the one going viral with a call to arrest the President.

Offline mike E. dangerously

• none can escape the Sandman's dark dreams.
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 06:13:08 pm »
Ms.Wolf sholud be a mod for one of the debates imagine the havoc! :D
"What is it that sucks at my soul so acutely? What emptiness drives me out into the night time and again to fight forces I cannot hope to defeat.?"- The Sandman

Offline den carts

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2008, 12:45:51 am »
OBAMA ultimately works for the same crime syndicate as Bush. The coming election is just a stage show for the public to make them think all is well in Gloccamora.

And yet... ALL signs point to bush's faction having prepared for almost a decade in order to seize power and not let it go. What does this mean?

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:43 am »
This video has 75000 views now and never made it on to the most viewed.  YouTube censorship.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline Zed

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 02:30:48 am »
Great Interview.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:17 am »
bookmarked it.will send it tomorrow.
this thing needs to go VIRAL!
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2008, 06:44:13 am »
I agree this was a good clip but once you listen to her other interviews you realize that while she has some things put together, she is FAR from understanding the WHOLE picture.

Heck she likes Obama, thinks America is a democracy, thinks we should be good GLOBAL citizens, is fooled by the environmental movement and the list goes on..

This woman should NOT be promoted as she has WAY too many issues and would lead people into the WRONG direction.

Just because someone writes books and has some knowledge does NOT make them someone to follow or be believed.

I hope Alex does NOT bring her back on.

Remember people, we do not need to awaken people only to give them people who will lead them int he WRONG direction.

When we ask people to listen to us and believe the things we are telling and showing we owe it to them to give then GOOD and ACCURATE information and not send them out there to people who only have small portions correct.