Author Topic: Moloch - An Owl?  (Read 12619 times)

Offline Blessed

Moloch - An Owl?
« on: October 03, 2008, 03:26:22 am »
One quick question of no real significance: Was Alex Jones mistaken that that the giant owl is a representation of Moloch?  All my research shows Moloch to be a bull.  In fact, I read that the owl used at Bohemian Grove is tied more to the Druids than anything else.

Just a curiousity.  Thanks!!!

Offline doublethink

Re: Moloch - An Owl?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:38:58 am »
their religion is a mixed one, from Babylonian, Druid, Ancient Egyptian, and Pagan mystery religions. I think you are correct, Moloch is known to be a bull, but also an owl (its a hermaphroditic symbol, bull is the male version, owl is the female)
I may be wrong, but whatever they are worshpping is a giant frickin owl.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline Blessed

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 03:42:18 am »
a giant frickin owl.

Why do I get the idea you've watched the same video clips as me?

"a forty-FRIGGIN-foot owl!"   Classic!

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 04:38:54 am »
http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_molech.htm
A good Molech web site

The Mystery Of Molech
http://molech.weebly.com/
Videos.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline John Parker

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 09:43:47 pm »
One quick question of no real significance: Was Alex Jones mistaken that that the giant owl is a representation of Moloch?  All my research shows Moloch to be a bull.  In fact, I read that the owl used at Bohemian Grove is tied more to the Druids than anything else.

Just a curiousity.  Thanks!!!

It is a combination of Moloch and Lilith. The owl represents Lilith and the shape of the owl represents Moloch so they can sacrifice people to those demons........

Yes they really do kill people look up the John W Decamp interview with Alex, and buy The Franklin Cover up.

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 12:06:34 pm »
I read in the book "the Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary" by Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich (a mystic and stigmatist nun in the 19th century who was illiterate and had the most detailed visions of the lives of Our Lord and the Holy Family) the following passage,

"I saw something happening in Egypt very long ago which had a symbolic application to Our Lady.  It must have been long before the days of Elias.  I also saw something in Egypt, in his lifetime, which I will tell later.
 I saw a place in Egypt, much farther away from the Promised Land than On or Heliopolis, where on an island in the river an idol stood.  This idol had a head which was something between that of a man and of an ox, with three horns, one in the middle of the forehead.  The figure was hollow, and had openings in its body in which sacrifices were burnt as in an oven.  Its feet were like claws, and in one hand it held a plant like a lily which grows out of the water and opens and shuts with the sun.  In the other hand the idol held a plant like ears of corn with quite thick grains;  I think it grows out of the water too, but am not quite sure of this.  After a great victory a temple had been built in honour of this idol, which was now to be consecrated, and all preparations had been made for the sacrifice.  But as the people were on their way to the island I saw something wonderful happen.  near the idol, I saw a dark and dreadful apparition, and then I saw a great angel descending upon it from heaven like the one who appeared to St. John the Evangelist in the Apocalypse.  This angel struck the dark figure in the back with his staff.  The demon, writhing, was forced to speak out of the mouth of the idol, warning the people to consecrate the temple, not in honour of it but of the virgin who was to appear on earth and to whom thanks for their victory was due . . .   I saw that the people set up in the new temple the image of a winged virgin, which was fixed to the wall.  The virgin as she flew was bending down over a little ship in which lay a child in swaddling clothes.  The ship stood on a little pillar, with a leafy top like a tree.  One of her outstretched hands had a balance hanging from it, and I saw two figures beside her on the wall who were putting something into each scale of the balance.  The little ship in which the child lay was like that in which Moses lay on the Nile, but it was uncovered.....
...In Egypt i saw the message of salvation being announced in the following manner.  I saw that by God's command Elias sent messages to summon devout families scattered about in three regions to the eat, north, and south.  For this purpose he sent forth three of the sons of the prophets.....this last one had to pass through a considerable part of Egyptian territory, where the Israelites were in particular danger of being killed.  This messenger took the way followed by the Holy Family on their flight into Egypt.  I saw him come to an idolatrous temple, on a great plain; in this temple, which was surrounded by a meadow and by many other buildings, they adored a living bull.  They had an image of a bull and man other idols in their temple;  their sacrifices were gruesome and they slaughtered deformed children.  They seized the son of the prophet and brought him before the priests.  Fortunately the latter were very inquisitive, otherwise they might easily have murdered him.  They questioned him as to whence he came and what brought him there, and he answered without hesitation, telling them how a virgin would be born from whom the salvation of the world was to come, and that then all their idols would fall in pieces.
  They were amazed at his announcement, seemed greatly moved thereby and let him go unharmed.  I saw them taking counsel together thereafter, and having the image of a virgin constructed and fixed int he middle of the temple-roof.  This image, represented as floating downwards at full length, had a dead-dress like the idols, so many of which lie in rows there, half like a woman, half like a lion.  On the top of the head was something like a little high vessel or bushel of fruit; the elbows were close to the body, while the forearms were held out in a gesture as it were of withdrawal and repulse.  In her hands were ears of corn.  She had three breasts; a large on in the middle, with two smaller ones on each side of it but lower down. The lower part of the body was clothed in a long dress, and from the feet, which were comparatively small and pointed, hung tassels or something of the sort.  She had as it were wings on her arms both above and below the elbows;  these wings seemed to be made of delicate feathers spreading out on each side like rays and intertwined with each other.  Feathers ran crosswise down both thighs and over the middle of the body to the feet.  The dress had no folds.  They venerated this image and sacrificed to it, begging it not to destroy their god Apis and their other gods.  At the same time they continued their gruesome idolatry as before, except that they always began by invoking the virgin.  In making this image they had, I believe, followed the indications given them by the son of the prophet in his account of the vision which Elias had seen."

I just thought ya'll might find this interesting.
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 12:22:33 pm »

this is the frost tower in Austin,tx.
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Boubear

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 05:23:04 pm »
They look like the owl!! :)

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 05:49:28 pm »
wow, just WOW

Boubear

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 05:56:32 pm »
I'm not the one who posted those pictures, I just seen the resemblance, you ask and I answered your question!! :)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 06:05:43 pm »

8)

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 06:26:39 pm »
somehow seems more like paranoia than anything. can you link that building and the owl and the NWO

This is the Frost Bank Tower in Austin, TX. The building was contructed to look like an owl on purpose. The owl is also their logo.

Encyclopedia > Frost bank tower
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Frost-bank-tower

Frost Bank Tower is a skyscraper in Austin, Texas. Standing 515 feet (157 meters) tall and containing 33 floors, it is the tallest building in Austin. It boasts a taller tallest building than numerous neighboring cities including San Diego, California; Oakland, California; and Phoenix, Arizona. It was designed by Duda/Paine Architects, LLP and HKS, Inc. It has the title for tallest logo above ground in the city. The silvery blue color glass facade has only been used on one other building in the world, Reuters Building in New York City. If seen from the right angle, looking directly at a corner, the top appears to be the head of an owl. The frost logs are the eyes. The beak, and ears are also clearly seen. The owl is the logo for Frost Bank.

Owl=Molech
33 floors=33rd degree mason
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline cathiasus

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 06:45:31 pm »
As you sow, so shall you reap.

How do you like your corruption, over easy or sunny side up?
-Protean