The Mass Drugging of the World

Author Topic: The Mass Drugging of the World  (Read 2648 times)

Offline DIG_THE_HEAVY

The Mass Drugging of the World
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:57:28 am »

Creating a Post-Human Being

The statistics are astounding. Over 120,000 people a year die as a
direct result of taking prescription drugs. The drugs properly
prescribed by their medical doctor. Properly taken by the patient.
120,000 people dead. The mainstream media doesn’t cover it. Why?

Over 90, 000 people a year die from secondary infections in hospitals. The mainstream media doesn’t cover it. Why?

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

At the same time the mainstream media makes sure you know all about the
illegal drugs and their infamous war on them. What are the stats that
warrant such a large investment in time and resources to win this war
on illegal drugs?

At last count 11,000 people died last year from illegal drug use. 11,000 people. What does that tell you?

It’s a con. The whole show is a con. The real problem, as the above
stats PROVE, is the prescription drug deaths and all the death in the
hospitals. Illegal drugs deaths, although tragic, is just a drop in the
bucket compared to the legal drugs. And yet they try to convince you
the illegal drugs are the problem. And you don’t hear a word about the
Prescrption drug deaths.

Why all the effort on the illegal and none on the prescription?

Well, of course the illegal drugs fill the prisons and the legal drugs
are a very important part of the mass drugging of America. Matter of
fact, without the mass drugging of society it’s not possible for the
“Status Quo”* to implement their plan for the post-human being they are
trying to create.

The mass drugging of society is the very foundation of their plan to
create a post-human being. It is the ONLY way they can accomplish it.........http://digtheheavy.wordpress.com/2007/04/12/creating-a-post-human-being/

Offline Biggs

Re: The Mass Drugging of the World
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 12:05:29 pm »
there is something quite disgusting when you can be jailed for smoking pot and yet encouraged to take prozac or all the various head and mind pills available. And do not get me started on antibiotics and their massive over usage.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline DIG_THE_HEAVY

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 12:18:21 pm »
there is something quite disgusting when you can be jailed for smoking pot and yet encouraged to take prozac or all the various head and mind pills available. And do not get me started on antibiotics and their massive over usage.
Big pharma..........Most people don't realize that our former Sec of Defense was a big pharma CEO.........The lobbyists are being put in office................The FDA would not allow aspertame to be given a green light until of course Rumsfeld got it approved......These pigs should be arrested IMMEDIATELY!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:21:30 pm »
I must admit I did not know Rumsfeld was big pharma, sure explains a lot. I am aware of all the laws being passed banning pot (1937?) being mainly to do with upping profits for big pharma by stopping people using marijuana to deal with various ailments (as they damn well should. I am also well aware that all these mind pills are clearly no good and look designed to ensure people are malleable and compliant. (i dare say some of them do have uses but are massively over prepscribed as an easy 'cure-all' when they are only worthwhile in certain extreme cases. Somebody who is a bit depressed should not be on prozac, somebody who is massively depressed and has been for a length of time and is perhaps suffering horribly could perhaps get some decent use out of prozac or similar)

Over prescribing is the demon here, but of course prescribing to all and sundry is part of it, triples or quadruples profits once you have every damn person on something or other.

Sensibly used marijuana would likely take care of half of these people, or at least hugely reduce their medical drug requirements/doses.

It sure is one big fraud (many billions a year0 and looks to have far more sinister elements connected to mind control and passivity, keep em dulled down on pills and they will not do much rioting.

STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline DIG_THE_HEAVY

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:41:20 pm »
I must admit I did not know Rumsfeld was big pharma, sure explains a lot. I am aware of all the laws being passed banning pot (1937?) being mainly to do with upping profits for big pharma by stopping people using marijuana to deal with various ailments (as they damn well should. I am also well aware that all these mind pills are clearly no good and look designed to ensure people are malleable and compliant. (i dare say some of them do have uses but are massively over prepscribed as an easy 'cure-all' when they are only worthwhile in certain extreme cases. Somebody who is a bit depressed should not be on prozac, somebody who is massively depressed and has been for a length of time and is perhaps suffering horribly could perhaps get some decent use out of prozac or similar)

Over prescribing is the demon here, but of course prescribing to all and sundry is part of it, triples or quadruples profits once you have every damn person on something or other.

Sensibly used marijuana would likely take care of half of these people, or at least hugely reduce their medical drug requirements/doses.

It sure is one big fraud (many billions a year0 and looks to have far more sinister elements connected to mind control and passivity, keep em dulled down on pills and they will not do much rioting.

I personally have a gut feeling that since they can't fool all of us on the "Bi-polar" B.S. that they are using the chemtrail route to mass drug us........Just a gut feeling.

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 03:54:33 pm »
Yes... its well sick. Vaccinations, Food additives, Medicines, Labelling, GM, ELF, Wireless Networks, Microwaves, Deliberate Environmental Pollution, Farming Nonsense's... this stuff is endless, and every one a serious crime.

Offline DIG_THE_HEAVY

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 03:56:48 pm »
Micro-managing the common man: Elites vs. humanity

We know that weather control, genetically modified foods, water tampering, panoptical technologies, psychotronic technologies, and electronic spying (phones, computers, automobiles, RFID, GPS, etc.) are factual and operational. But we must ask ourselves what we don't know and remain vigilant and open-minded researchers. We know that massive bills are not written by Congressmen and women, and that the American people have never requested nor understand the legislation which is now forced down our throats. As such, we must always be cognizant of the fact that all "politics" and political decisions are made far, far in advance of our knowledge, because politics, as a system, is a wholly secret society. We only think we are active participants as voters. In fact, we are non-entities when it comes to political decision making and intention. The power of "government" has never been used for the benefit of the common man.......Read More
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/levant/070808

Offline kap25

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 04:02:39 pm »
More than half of the experts hired to advise the government on the safety and effectiveness of medicine have financial relationships with the pharmaceutical companies that will be helped or hurt by their decisions, a USA TODAY study found.

These experts are hired to advise the Food and Drug Administration on which medicines should be approved for sale, what the warning labels should say and how studies of drugs should be designed.

The experts are supposed to be independent, but USA TODAY found that 54% of the time, they have a direct financial interest in the drug or topic they are asked to evaluate. These conflicts include helping a pharmaceutical company develop a medicine, then serving on an FDA advisory committee that judges the drug.

The conflicts typically include stock ownership, consulting fees or research grants.

Rest of the article here.

http://www.internetwks.com/pauling/fdaconflict.html

Offline DIG_THE_HEAVY

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 04:10:48 pm »
More than half of the experts hired to advise the government on the safety and effectiveness of medicine have financial relationships with the pharmaceutical companies that will be helped or hurt by their decisions, a USA TODAY study found.

These experts are hired to advise the Food and Drug Administration on which medicines should be approved for sale, what the warning labels should say and how studies of drugs should be designed.

The experts are supposed to be independent, but USA TODAY found that 54% of the time, they have a direct financial interest in the drug or topic they are asked to evaluate. These conflicts include helping a pharmaceutical company develop a medicine, then serving on an FDA advisory committee that judges the drug.

The conflicts typically include stock ownership, consulting fees or research grants.

Rest of the article here.

http://www.internetwks.com/pauling/fdaconflict.html

A perfect example of how big this war is and what we are up against...........Massive conflict of interest or better known as racketeering......SEIZE THEM!!!!