PrisonPlanet Forum
April 18, 2014, 08:38:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CNBC told not to use the word BAILOUT, but they can't stop. LOL  (Read 1732 times)
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« on: September 30, 2008, 06:36:39 AM »

This is just getting surreal, CNBC has been ordered not to use the word BAILOUT.

But a CNBC reporter said:

"Preseident Bush will make a statement soon about the [pause] oops I almost said bailout, it is the economic rescue plan and not the bailout plan."

hahahahaha

thanks dude for that one!!!!

UPDATE: he just said it again, AWESOME!!!

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
KingNeil

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 06:38:27 AM »

Oh my God. Are you serious?
EvadingGrid
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:54 AM »

It could well be true, they do recieve "orders"....

KingNeil

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 06:43:11 AM »

OK, people, I can confirm this. IT'S NOT JUST CNBC. It's also BBC.

However, Fox News, CNN and others are still using the term "Bailout", so clearly not everyone has moved into the fold yet, but I really wouldn't be surprised to see all the channels start pulling the word "Bailout" starting today, although this may be a huge stretch. Surely they can' t think we're this stupid.
Draskinn

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 06:44:20 AM »

I'm watching Morning Joe on MSNBC and he is still calling it a bailout.

I’m getting a little tired of living in interesting times.  “Draskinn”
EvadingGrid
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 06:45:12 AM »

OK, people, I can confirm this. IT'S NOT JUST CNBC. It's the ENTIRE mainstream media, including BBC

Thanks for confirmation.

Its important to expose how the media is manipulated,as some of the newbies have to see this for them selves.

Improperlatin

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »

Wasn't the media all against the bailout (sorry, economic recovery plan) last week?  Now, after yesterday's defeat, there's been a very observable change of tone on their part.  I'm going mainly off of a comparison of last week's episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report to last night's, because I didn't watch CNBC or any of the other networks (besides C-SPAN) last week.  Am I wrong on this?  It seems that ideally, had the bailout passed, they would have been able to say "See, we told you it was a bad idea."  Since it didn't (and I don't think it was expected to be defeated) they now have to scold us, the American people, for utilizing the democratic process.
Dig

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »

Wasn't the media all against the bailout (sorry, economic recovery plan) last week?  Now, after yesterday's defeat, there's been a very observable change of tone on their part.  I'm going mainly off of a comparison of last week's episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report to last night's, because I didn't watch CNBC or any of the other networks (besides C-SPAN) last week.  Am I wrong on this?  It seems that ideally, had the bailout passed, they would have been able to say "See, we told you it was a bad idea."  Since it didn't (and I don't think it was expected to be defeated) they now have to scold us, the American people, for utilizing the democratic process.

Media against the bailout?

Are you high?

The media was pushing this thing like crazy and so was Rockefeller/Rothschild/Pelosi/Bush/Cheney/Paulson/Bernanke/Obama/McCain

What the f**k are you talking about, everybody already knows the plan:

1] bailout

2]crash to justify the bailout

3] sheep continue sleeping

BUT...

99.99999% of the American paople said no to the bullshit bailout and they are going f**king crazy because the market is rebounding and they no longer have any justification for theur fascist coup bailout.

Who is pushing this absolute bullshit rumor?

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Improperlatin

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 08:27:49 AM »

1) Yes
2) Like I said, I just got this from my own observation, just comparing Daily Show and Colbert from last night and last week.  I didn't watch the news channels very much last week
bigron

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 08:28:54 AM »

No discussion here !!

This is a BAILOUT.........period !!!!

"AND THE RICH WILL BE RICHER"
AlexJrocks

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »

I have a feeling this is far from over.
Dig

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »

I have a feeling this is far from over.

Of course it is and we need to do everything we can to support the 228 that voted NO and educate the 205 that voted Yes:

Here are the latest pieces of ammunition in the info-wars:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ammunition-to-use-against-the-new-improved-bailout-proposal.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/people-who-opposed-the-bailout-are-not-to-blame-for-the-stock-market-crash.html

Improperlatin

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 09:07:57 AM »

Here's a complete list of the votes.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-674

And by the way, why is the bailout attached to the Defenders of Freedom Tax Relief Act of 2007?  The bill is to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide earnings assistance and tax relief to members of the uniformed services, volunteer firefighters, and Peace Corps volunteers, and for other purposes.
Dig

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »

Here's a complete list of the votes.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-674

And by the way, why is the bailout attached to the Defenders of Freedom Tax Relief Act of 2007?  The bill is to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide earnings assistance and tax relief to members of the uniformed services, volunteer firefighters, and Peace Corps volunteers, and for other purposes.

I think it is because that bill also was voted on yesterday?  Or because it is a stimulus package that also is related to "recovery"

Dig

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 09:23:19 AM »

Update:

All of the CNBC anchors have given up saying recovery, they are back to "bailout"

hahahahaha

Improperlatin

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 09:29:37 AM »

I think it is because that bill also was voted on yesterday?  Or because it is a stimulus package that also is related to "recovery"

Here's the specific info on the bill.  According to the site, "This is the September 2008 Economic Stimulus Relief Bill. This bill was originally introduced in October 2007 and passed both the House and Senate in December as the Defenders of Freedom Tax Relief Act of 2007. In September 2008, it was co-opted as the so-called "vehicle" to pass the relief bill with an amendment that rewrites the whole bill."
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-3997

Update:

All of the CNBC anchors have given up saying recovery, they are back to "bailout"

hahahahaha
I noticed that too.  The title is now "Failed Bailout: Political Fallout"   Tongue ???Whose fault is it Republicans or Democrats Tongue Huh
Dig

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 09:42:56 AM »

I noticed that too.  The title is now "Failed Bailout: Political Fallout"   Tongue ???Whose fault is it Republicans or Democrats Tongue Huh

I think they may give up on the bailout and just use this to continue the BS 2008 Presidential fraud elections.

It is so funny how they are trying to convince people that the bailout was a good thing and it failed because congress is bad.

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS DURING THE PATRIOT ACT AND THE IRAQ WAR?

EvadingGrid
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »

Update:

hahahahaha

ROFL
Dig

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 09:54:40 AM »

Market went up over 300!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: