Many Pakistans suspect US behind Marriot Hotel Bombing

Author Topic: Many Pakistans suspect US behind Marriot Hotel Bombing  (Read 89888 times)

Offline Biggs

Re: Bombing at Hotel in Pakistan Kills at Least 40
« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »
Because You'll Believe Anything: Unknown Terrorist Group Claims Responsibility For Marriot Bombing
Winter Patriot

www.uruknet.info?p=47445

Link: winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2008/09/because-youll-believe-anything-unknown.html

September 23, 2008

In a phone call to an Islamabad TV station, "a group calling itself Fedayeen-i-Islam" has claimed responsibility for the bombing of the Marriot Hotel in Islamabad, according to the Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

Fedayeen-i-Islam is "a little-known group" according to Bloomberg. But just how little-known?

Dawn's report quotes "a senior [Pakistani] government official" as saying:
"We have not heard the name of the organisation but we are trying to locate its network."
Amazing.

Ever since Saturday night's bombing the media have been wrestling with the big question: "Why did al Qaeda do this?"

But now they have to deal with a different question: "How is Fedayeen-i-Islam related to al Qaeda?"

It goes without saying that Fedayeen-i-Islam must be a violent radical Islamofascist group and that they must have bombed the hotel. And they must have been assisted, if not directed, by al Qaeda, and probably the Taliban as well. After all, who else but the world's most violent Islamic terrorists could make an anonymous phone call to a TV station?

It's nice to know the big questions are looked after. That gives us leeway -- here in the frozen corners of the blogosphere -- to ask meaningless little insignificant questions, like:

What were US Marines doing in the Marriot Hotel just before the attack?

According to Pakistan Daily, after the blast, a fire broke out on the fourth and fifth floors of the hotel.

Why these floors and not the others? The official explanation didn't make much sense. On the other hand, according to an eyewitness report from a member of Pakistan's Parliament, a group of US Marines had recently visited the hotel, while Admiral Mike Mullen was there.

According to the eyewitness, all access to the hotel was closed off while the Marines unloaded steel boxes from a white US Embassy truck, bypassed both Pakistani and hotel security, and took these boxes directly to the fourth and fifth floors of the hotel -- just where the fires mysteriously broke out.

Were the Marines loading the building with incendiaries? It certainly wouldn't be the first time a building was primed by insiders for a subsequent "terrorist attack".

I wasn't kidding in my prior post when I called the Marriot bombing "Pakistan's 9/11". But I didn't explain myself particularly well, either.

There's a long list of similarities between the two attacks, including the rush by both politicians and the media to cast the event as "an attack on democracy", when in both cases the attacks came at critical times for governments which falsely claimed to have been legitimately elected.

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari can now claim to be in an all-out war against radical Islamic terrorists, and he may even be able to build up enough "political capital" to drag his nation in a direction in which it doesn't wish to go.

As usual, the attack has been followed by a barrage of media nonsense, such as a report from the Financial Times which says men with ties to al Qaeda have been arrested in Pakistan in connection with the Marriot bombing.
Pakistani investigators yesterday said they had found new evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement in the suicide truck bombing of Islamabad's Marriott hotel. Intelligence officials also reported the arrest of up to five militants in connection with planning attacks [...]

According to an intelligence official, two of the five arrested men "came with conclusive evidence of close links to al-Qaeda. Their connection to the militant group is beyond any doubt."
Let's see now: The police are arresting members of one group while another group claims responsibility. Does this not undermine the claims of the police?

If you were tripped up by this little bit of logic, you must be a Democrat, since according to the Republicans, the Democrats have failed to learn the lessons of September 11th, 2001.

And the primary lesson from September 11th, of course, is that logic, evidence, and science are all past their prime.

Therefore, we don't use forensic evidence to solve crimes anymore; we label the crimes acts of war, destroy the forensic evidence, and attack defenseless countries instead. For revenge. Or something.

If you believe that this massive bombing attack was perpetrated by a Pakistani terrorist group that the Pakistani government has never even heard of, then it's not much of a stretch to believe that this hitherto-unknown group must have hitherto-unknown ties to al Qaeda, as well.

As the AP reported (via the Toronto Star):
Interior Ministry chief Rehman Malik said "all roads lead to FATA" in major Pakistani suicide attacks – referring to Federally Administered Tribal Areas, where U.S. officials fear Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda No.2 Ayman al-Zawahri are hiding.

And there you have it; it doesn't matter who did it; it doesn't matter who claimed responsibility; it doesn't matter why Marines were acting mysteriously (and evading security) in the building shortly before it was attacked; it doesn't matter what evidence is collected during the investigation; it doesn't even matter whether there is an investigation.

What matters is that the media and the politicians have already decided who's going to be blamed, and who's going to pay the price. And once again -- just like 9/11 -- it won't be the perpetrators.

STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

Re: Many Pakistans suspect US behind Marriot Hotel Bombing
« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »
Because You'll Believe Anything: Unknown Terrorist Group Claims Responsibility For Marriot Bombing
Winter Patriot

www.uruknet.info?p=47445

Link: winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2008/09/because-youll-believe-anything-unknown.html

September 23, 2008

In a phone call to an Islamabad TV station, "a group calling itself Fedayeen-i-Islam" has claimed responsibility for the bombing of the Marriot Hotel in Islamabad, according to the Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

Fedayeen-i-Islam is "a little-known group" according to Bloomberg. But just how little-known?

Dawn's report quotes "a senior [Pakistani] government official" as saying:
"We have not heard the name of the organisation but we are trying to locate its network."
Amazing.

Ever since Saturday night's bombing the media have been wrestling with the big question: "Why did al Qaeda do this?"

But now they have to deal with a different question: "How is Fedayeen-i-Islam related to al Qaeda?"

It goes without saying that Fedayeen-i-Islam must be a violent radical Islamofascist group and that they must have bombed the hotel. And they must have been assisted, if not directed, by al Qaeda, and probably the Taliban as well. After all, who else but the world's most violent Islamic terrorists could make an anonymous phone call to a TV station?

It's nice to know the big questions are looked after. That gives us leeway -- here in the frozen corners of the blogosphere -- to ask meaningless little insignificant questions, like:

What were US Marines doing in the Marriot Hotel just before the attack?

According to Pakistan Daily, after the blast, a fire broke out on the fourth and fifth floors of the hotel.

Why these floors and not the others? The official explanation didn't make much sense. On the other hand, according to an eyewitness report from a member of Pakistan's Parliament, a group of US Marines had recently visited the hotel, while Admiral Mike Mullen was there.

According to the eyewitness, all access to the hotel was closed off while the Marines unloaded steel boxes from a white US Embassy truck, bypassed both Pakistani and hotel security, and took these boxes directly to the fourth and fifth floors of the hotel -- just where the fires mysteriously broke out.

Were the Marines loading the building with incendiaries? It certainly wouldn't be the first time a building was primed by insiders for a subsequent "terrorist attack".

I wasn't kidding in my prior post when I called the Marriot bombing "Pakistan's 9/11". But I didn't explain myself particularly well, either.

There's a long list of similarities between the two attacks, including the rush by both politicians and the media to cast the event as "an attack on democracy", when in both cases the attacks came at critical times for governments which falsely claimed to have been legitimately elected.

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari can now claim to be in an all-out war against radical Islamic terrorists, and he may even be able to build up enough "political capital" to drag his nation in a direction in which it doesn't wish to go.

As usual, the attack has been followed by a barrage of media nonsense, such as a report from the Financial Times which says men with ties to al Qaeda have been arrested in Pakistan in connection with the Marriot bombing.
Pakistani investigators yesterday said they had found new evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement in the suicide truck bombing of Islamabad's Marriott hotel. Intelligence officials also reported the arrest of up to five militants in connection with planning attacks [...]

According to an intelligence official, two of the five arrested men "came with conclusive evidence of close links to al-Qaeda. Their connection to the militant group is beyond any doubt."
Let's see now: The police are arresting members of one group while another group claims responsibility. Does this not undermine the claims of the police?

If you were tripped up by this little bit of logic, you must be a Democrat, since according to the Republicans, the Democrats have failed to learn the lessons of September 11th, 2001.

And the primary lesson from September 11th, of course, is that logic, evidence, and science are all past their prime.

Therefore, we don't use forensic evidence to solve crimes anymore; we label the crimes acts of war, destroy the forensic evidence, and attack defenseless countries instead. For revenge. Or something.

If you believe that this massive bombing attack was perpetrated by a Pakistani terrorist group that the Pakistani government has never even heard of, then it's not much of a stretch to believe that this hitherto-unknown group must have hitherto-unknown ties to al Qaeda, as well.

As the AP reported (via the Toronto Star):
Interior Ministry chief Rehman Malik said "all roads lead to FATA" in major Pakistani suicide attacks – referring to Federally Administered Tribal Areas, where U.S. officials fear Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda No.2 Ayman al-Zawahri are hiding.

And there you have it; it doesn't matter who did it; it doesn't matter who claimed responsibility; it doesn't matter why Marines were acting mysteriously (and evading security) in the building shortly before it was attacked; it doesn't matter what evidence is collected during the investigation; it doesn't even matter whether there is an investigation.

What matters is that the media and the politicians have already decided who's going to be blamed, and who's going to pay the price. And once again -- just like 9/11 -- it won't be the perpetrators.

STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Wintermute

« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »
^ That's a great article.  It really highlights the absurdity of the official story.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
Pakistani Bombing Is Blamed On Iran!
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2008, 04:08:49 AM »
A mysterious group who call themselves the Fedayeen-i-Islam made a phone call to Al Arabiya TV in Islamabad and claimed responsibility for the deadly bombing that left 53 dead and a massive crater 30 feet deep and 60 feet wide (reported dimensions vary).

http://www.dawn.com/2008/09/23/top6.htm
http://in.reuters.com/article/southAsiaNews/idINIndia-35606320080923

But just who is the Fedayeen-i-Islam?

As it turns out they are a Islamic fundamentalist group based in Iran.  How surprising!

Fred Halliday, professor of Middle Eastern Affairs and expert on Iran, and who is a Fellow of the Transnational Institute (TNI) and serves as their special advisor on Middle Eastern, Central Asian and Eastern European matters, wrote about the Fedayeen-i-Islam in 2004.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=fellows_halliday

In an article titled "Terrorism in Historical Perspective" he identifies the Fedayeen-i-Islam as an Iranian religious group.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_halliday_terrorism

This article was based on a talk at Goodenough House in November 2003.

Muriel Mirak-Weissbach writes in LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review that Khalil Talmsibi, a member of the Iranian nationalistic religious organization, Fedayeen-i-Islam assassinated General Ali Razmara who had been imposed upon the Iranian people as Prime Minister by the British in order to secure their interests in APOC or the Anglo-Persion Oil Company (established in 1909 and subsequently controlled by the British Admiralty under the direction of Winston Churchhill).  APOC would later be renamed British Petroleum in 1954.

The assassination of Razmara by the Iranian nationalist group Fedayeen-i-Islam paved the way for Mossadeq to ascend as Iranian Prime Minister in 1951 following the nationalisation of APOC by the Iranian Senate renaming it as the National Iranian Oil Company or NIOC.

Of course retaining control of Iranian oil for the benefit of Iranian people could not be tolerated by the international corporatocracy and immediately, that same year (1951), President Truman and Winston Churchhill determined that a regime change in Iran was called for.  The plan to overthrow Mossadeq would be carried out by British agents and brothers Allen Dulles and John Dulles.  In 1953 Allen Dulles would become the first director of the CIA.  In 1961 President Kennedy forced Dulles to resign.  After Kennedy's assassination in 1963, Allen Dulles would be appointed one of seven members of the Warren Commission to investigate Kennedy's murder.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2005/2005_40-49/2005_40-49/2005-44/pdf/56-71_43_history.pdf
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2005/3243_mossadeq.html

In the book "Terrorism in Context" Jerrold D. Green writes that the Fedayeen-i Islam was founded in 1946  by 22 year old theology student in Tehran named Sayyid Navab Safavi.  The group is described as a fundamentalist Islamic group calling for a return to shari'a (Islamic Law).

http://tinyurl.com/4n9h5f

Jerrold goes on to say that the Fedayeen-i Islam "rapidly became pawns in a high-stakes competition for power."

In 1965 the Iranian Prime Minister Hassan Mansur is assassinated by religious students thought to be affiliated with the Fedayeen-i Islam.  "Mansur was assassinated for his well-known support for foreign oil concessions."

http://tinyurl.com/4mce6f

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Re: Pakistani Bombing Is Blamed On Iran!
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2008, 06:25:34 AM »
Is the i an addition proving they are tech savvy?  :D

I really don't think the whole terrorism propaganda deal is working anymore. You can say a lot and people will believe it but it loses it's potency.

It's like printing money, you'll eventually devalue the dollar.

The more propaganda you put out, your devaluing it's shock value.

SO the cure is a false flag (Suitcase nuke) OR try a different form of terrorism - Bioterrorism and release birdflu, smallpox, ebolapox, so then you can direct the people to a different, new and improved enemy = White Al-Qaeda

Then you can kick of WWIII by linking a false flag to an enemy. Russians are Caucasian in appearance  :(
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #165 on: September 24, 2008, 06:42:21 AM »
I had a feeling this would happen...of course it was Iran..they must be close to going to war...I'm still trying to figure it what Irans done to be labeled so evil?..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline able

« Reply #166 on: September 24, 2008, 06:49:31 AM »
im really thinking the "White Al-Qaeda" bullshit is pre propaganda against a patriot rising led by the militia.

something most countries are secretly hoping will happen in America....
you current system is too heavily infiltrated and unless their is a total disbandment of every part of your system  and a reboot this will never end.

you should also try having Americans run your country, that used to work? having a minority run your banks your businesses your printing presses and your government is what got the world in this stinking mess in the first place. correlations between pre ww2 Germany and pre ww3 America are so obvious a imbecile can see them....

face the facts... Americans are second class citizens in there own country and only a payed fool will not acknowledge it.

outside view....    

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »
Remember Israel has been warning its citizens to leave Arab controlled areas, and be looking out for terror attacks at the end of holy holidays.

Israel wants war with Iran. 

Sound familiar? Commit acts of terror and then lay the blame on Iraq/Iran, so they get a war.  They also warned Israelis before hand just like the 9-11 attacks. The U.S. actually caught the Mossad bombers and allowed them to go free.

Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »
sept 23 2008 DERA ISMAIL KHAN, Pakistan  —  Pakistani troops and tribesman shot down a suspected U.S. military drone close to the Afghan border on Tuesday, three intelligence officials said.

It is believed to be the first time that a pilotless aircraft has been shot down over Pakistan.

The incident will likely add to tensions between Washington and Pakistan over a spate of recent American cross-border incursions targeting suspected militants.

The officials said the unmanned aircraft was shot down late Tuesday in the village of Jalal Khel in South Waziristan after circling over the area for several hours. Its wreckage was strewn on the ground, they said, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief the media.

A U.S. military spokesman in Afghanistan, Capt. Christian Patterson, said officials were looking into the report.

The U.S. is known to operate drones in neighboring Afghanistan that sometimes carry out attacks against suspected militant targets within Pakistan.

Pakistan is not believed to have any of the aircraft, which can be fitted out with missiles and cameras.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »
haha this is beyond a joke.

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
I had a feeling this would happen...of course it was Iran..they must be close to going to war...I'm still trying to figure it what Irans done to be labeled so evil?..

its all planned and mapped out very carefully by the illumnati book called the Bible.
Yes there is alot of truth to the bible but they DID twist it to bring tottal control of the world.
SO the bible / there plan says this would happen.
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

JBS

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
I got news for you;
The economic collapse could be the false flag needed to bring on M Law.
Al Queda is just a group of mercenaries working for who ever pays them. They are all colors.
The only evidence indicating Iran is a phone call that could have been from anyone.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:02 PM »
Thanks for the articles guys..

My computer decided to shit the bed soon after I posted this so I missed AJ's show, was there any mention of this Pakistan false flag? 

Whats Alex's view?

Whats the latest, any new info?

Thanks

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »
There is no f-ing way that was simply a car bomb.

I heard the bitch on MSNBC saying the bomb "had aluminum dust added to it."
If I'm not mistaken, that's more of a military grade knowledge...

Polymer modified TNT containing explosives 
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4445948.html

That picture I posted is crazy , because the metal car frames are bent and melted inward.. That was one hell of a blast.

But anyway a dead give away for this being a CIA false flag is when instantly the Main stream media started saying it was "Pakistan's 9/11."   That was a subliminal message that the NWO propaganda machine obviously put out due to the timing and consistency of that sentence in different news outlets.

I mean seriously think about that for a second.. That's a bold and telling statement. "Pakistan's 9/11"
Especially when you think about how much America has been changed (Patriot Act, Terrorism mentality, etc) since 9/11.
Well, that's exactly what they want in Pakistan.

I'm really sick of this shit.

These CIA / FBI / NWO  MURDERERS will f**king PAY for their crimes!

Just because you were "following orders" doesn't mean shit. No excuse. You WILL be brought to Justice. 

I know you scum bags are reading this too, I know you troll these boards and spy on completely innocent citizens!

You don't fool us! We don't fear you! You fear us! You have no power over us. We have power over you!

Just let me remind you that the people ARE waking up to your NWO agendas and your phony terrorist acts. YOU ARE the Terrorists.

Ok, you can "suicide" me now but Good Luck trying to kill an Idea, assholes.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »
somebody is pissed at the USA

Shots fired in US-Pakistan clash

US action along the Pakistan border has raised tensions

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7636845.stm

The United States military says US and Afghan forces have exchanged gunfire with Pakistani troops across the border with Afghanistan.

A senior US military official says a five-minute skirmish broke out after Pakistani soldiers fired warning shots near two US helicopters.

No-one was hurt in the incidents and the US maintains its troops did not cross the border from Afghanistan.

Cross-border action by US-led forces has angered Pakistan in recent weeks.

The latest incident took place along the border of the eastern Afghan region of Khost, which is a hotbed of militant groups.

Escorting troops

A US Central Command spokesman, Rear Admiral Greg Smith, said the helicopters had been escorting US troops and Afghan border police when they were fired on by Pakistani troops.

He said that coalition ground forces then fired rounds - not to hit the Pakistani troops, he added, but simply "to make certain that they realised they should stop shooting".

The patrol had been moving about one mile (1.6km) inside Afghanistan, he added.

However, the Pakistani military gave a different account.

In a statement, commanders said troops fired warning shots at the helicopters when they strayed over the Pakistan border.

"When the helicopters passed over our border post and were well within Pakistani territory, our own security forces fired anticipatory warning shots," a statement said.

"On this, the helicopters returned fire and flew back."

In New York, Pakistan's new prime minister gave another version of events when he said that Pakistan forces had fired "flares" to warn the helicopters they were near the border.

Tension between Washington and Islamabad has risen since 3 September, when the US conducted a ground assault in Pakistani territory, its first, targeting what it said was a militant target in the tribal region of South Waziristan.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2010, 09:16:19 AM »
Four suspects in Mariott bombing case acquitted

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/03-four-suspects-in-mariott-bombing-case-acquitted-ss-05

KARACHI: The Rawalpindi Anti-Terrorism Court acquitted four suspects of the Marriott bombing case due to the lack of evidence on Wednesday. 

According to official sources, the ATC acquitted Dr Usman, Rana Ilyas, Hameed Afzal and Tehseenullah Jan in relation to the bombing case.

The Islamabad Marriott Hotel bombing occurred on September 20, 2008, when a truck filled with explosives detonated in front of the building, killing at least over 50 people, injuring at least 266 and leaving a deep crater outside the hotel.

Some foreign nationals were also killed in the bombing.