PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 10:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLUTIONS!!!  (Read 9134 times)
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« on: September 19, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

I'm sure most will agree that now more than ever is the time for infowarriors to go beyond sounding the alarm bell (so to speak) and start spreading ideas on how to solve the current financial crisis.

IMHO, I think the most sensible and desirable solution is the one put forth by Robert De Fremery in the following book:

Below are excerpts from that book:

----------------------------------------------------------------

"There are those who believe that once bank credit has been allowed to expand, nothing can be done to prevent a collapse (that is, nothing economically sound and consistent with a free economic system). The Austrian school -- best represented by the writings of Ludwig von Mises -- takes this stand as evidenced in the following statement: 'There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.' (Human Action, p. 570).

"Dr. von Mises believes that the expansion of bank credit causes malinvestment and squandering of scarce factors of production that will inevitably lead to a crash and ensuing depression. But a more plausible theory is that all economic activity is continually reaching a new equilibrium between the total circulating medium of exchange and the goods and services being offered for it. In other words, an expansion of bank credit leads to a collapse not because of mis-directions in production but rather because of the operation of Gresham's Law. The use of bank credit as a medium of exchange gives us what Bishop Berkeley called a 'double money.' Even though bank credit is supposedly convertible into money on demand, nevertheless it is not as good as money. It is a short sale of money. And as the volume of these shortsales increases it is inevitable that Gresham's Law will eventually operate, i.e., the undervalued money (gold or legal tender 'fiat' money) will be exported or hoarded -- thus causing a collapse of bank credit.

"According to this theory, it is possible to avoid a collapse following a period of credit expansion simply by converting the existing volume of bank credit into actual money having an existence independent of debt, and at the same time take away the banking system's privilege of creating any more credit, i.e., force banks to confine their lending operations to the lending of existing funds."

-- Robert De Fremery, Rights vs. Privileges, pp. 49-50

"There are some people who look with distrust upon 'printing press' or 'fiat' money. But they overlook one of the basic facts about money. It is true that we need a 'hard' money. But we should not make the mistake of associating 'hardness' with convertibility into gold. The essence of a hard money is not determined by the material of which it is composed -- or the material into which it is convertible. The essence of a hard money is that its supply is fairly stable and there are precise limits to it. In other words, gold itself is a comparatively hard money because the supply of gold is inelastic. Bank credit convertible into gold is a very soft money because it is elastic and there are no precise limits to its supply, i.e., it expands and contracts. And a purely paper or 'fiat' money can be hard money if we set precise limits to its supply, or it can be a soft money if we set no limits to its supply."

-- Ibid., pp. 54-5

"Soothing words about the effectiveness of 'government mechanisms' to deal with a liquidity crisis will not allay the fears of those who know its cause. There is only one thing that will allay those fears and that is to put our depository intermediaries on a sound basis. To do this we must convert the existing volume of bank credit into actual money and require banks to stop the unsound practice of borrowing short to lend long.

"Under this stabalized system banks would have two sections: a deposit or checking-account system and a savings-and-loan section. The deposit section would merely be a warehouse for money. All demand deposits would be backed dollar for dollar by actual currency in the vaults of the bank. The savings-and-loan section would sell Certificates of Deposit (CDs) of varying maturities—from 30 days to 20 years—to obtain funds that could be safely loaned for comparable periods of time.Thus money obtained by the sale of 30-day, one-year and five-year CDs, etc., could be loaned for 30 days, one year and five years respectively—not longer. Banks would then be fully liquid at all times and never again need fear a liquidity crisis."

-- Ibid., pp. 84-5

"Since the objective is to have a 100% cash reserve (legal tender) behind all demand deposits, the U.S. Treasury would be ordered by Congress to have printed and then loaned to the banks sufficient new currency to fulfill that objective. In determining the amount to be borrowed, banks would treat their legal reserves at their local Federal Reserve Bank as cash. Those reserves will become actual cash as explained later.

"The debt incurred by each commercial bank to the Treasury could be immediately reduced by the amount of U.S. securities each bank held—simply a cancellation of mutual indebtedness. Henceforth the commercial banks would be prohibited from using the cash reserves behind their demand deposits for their own interest and profit. Those cash reserves belong to the depositors. They are funds against which the depositors wish to draw checks.

"On the day the cash reserves of banks are brought up to 100% of their demand liabilities, they would have outstanding loans which I shall call 'old loans' as distinguished from the new loans that will be made in the future. As these old loans are paid off, each bank would be required to use these funds to pay off their savings and time depositors, and offer them, as an alternative, negotiable CDs. There would be no restriction of any sort on the issuance of such CDs. The maturity dates, the amounts, and the rate of interest would be set by each bank. But banks would not be allowed to lend the funds so obtained for a longer period of time than those funds were available to them; i.e., they would be required to maintain the back-to-back relation suggested by George Moore.

"After each bank had paid off its time depositors, it would still have a sizable amount of 'old' loans outstanding. As the rest of these old loans were paid off, these funds would be used to further reduce the banks’ indebtedness to the Treasury. The treasury, in turn, would be required to use these funds to retire U.S. obligations held by investors outside the banking system. And as the Treasury did this, these investors would presumably buy negotiable CDs offered by the banks.

"Any remaining indebtedness of the banks to the Treasury could be paid off with funds derived from the sale of their 'Other Securities.' Indeed, a good argument can be made for having the Treasury figure in advance how much of each bank’s securities are going to have to be sold and require them to start selling those securities gradually, the day the changeover is made.

"As for the Federal Reserve Banks, they too should borrow from the Treasury sufficient new currency to bring their cash reserves up to 100% of their demand deposits (funds deposited by their member banks for safekeeping plus all government funds against which checks are being drawn by the government). The indebtedness of the Federal Reserve Banks to the Treasury could immediately be canceled by a mutual cancellation of indebtedness as was done by the commercial banks, i.e. by canceling an equivalent amount of U.S. obligations held by the Federal Reserve Banks. The remaining U.S. obligations held by the Federal Reserve Banks should also be canceled in view of the fact that they had originally been bought by the mere creation of bookkeeping entries. That practice would be abolished.

"The supply of money would now consist of the total coin and currency in existence, i.e., the amount previously existing plus the amount newly printed and loaned to the commercial banks and the Federal Reserve Banks. There would no longer be any confusion about what was meant by the supply of money. And the money supply would no longer be altered by such things as the lending activities of banks, or the decisions of individuals to switch funds from a checking account to CDs, or the payment of taxes to the U.S. Treasury, or the disbursement of funds by the Treasury, etc. Whenever an increase in the money supply was needed according to whatever rule of law was adopted (a strong case can be made for a 'population dollar', i.e., a constant per capita supply of dollars), the increase could be made with absolute precision by simply retiring that much of the remaining National Debt with the new money.

"S&Ls and MSBs [money services businesses] should be made to operate as they were originally intended, i.e., those who place their funds in such institutions must be reminded that they are shareholders and that they can draw their funds out only when those funds are available for withdrawal. A run on such institutions would no longer be a threat to the banking world. Nor would the failure of bankruptcy of any large bank, corporation, or municipality be the threat to the banking world that it is today. Any such poorly managed entity could, and should, be allowed to go through bankruptcy. There would be no danger of precipitating the type of financial stringency or credit crisis that is feared so much under our present financial system, and justifiably so.

"The multitude of governmental lending agencies that have arisen since the early ‘30s should be dismantled. The lending of money is not a proper function of government. It has been sanctioned so far because banks operated in such a way as to imperil a continuous flow of funds to areas that needed it. With banks now operating on a sound basis, free market forces should be relied upon to keep money flowing in the most healthful manner for all.

"Having corrected the destabilizing element of our monetary system, we should reject the concept of deficit financing and a compensatory budget. Those concepts arose under the old system because when the business and investment world lost confidence—thus leading to a contraction in the supply and/or velocity of money—the government was forced to indulge in deficit financing to try to keep the supply and/or velocity of money from contracting too far. Under the new system the supply of money is non-collapsible and therefore changes in the velocity of money (caused by changes in liquidity preference) would be minimal and self-regulating.

"Government supervision or regulation of banks would now be greatly simplified. In place of all the governmental agencies with overlapping functions that are busily engaged in regulating various activities of banks, we need have only one agency. Its sole function would be to make certain each bank is keeping its cash reserves at 100% of its demand deposits, and that the maturity profile of its outstanding CDs meshes with the maturity profile of its loan portfolio. Except for these restrictions, banks would be free to set the amounts, the maturity dates, and the rates of interest on the CDs they issued. They would also be free to make loans for any purpose they pleased, secured by any collateral they deemed adequate." [Emphasis original]

-- Ibid., pp. 117-121

----------------------------------------------------------------

The reform I advocate is the same as De Fremery's, with one exception: instead of instituting what I consider to be an overly-rigid "population standard" -- whereby the money supply is allowed to expand only to the extent necessary to keep the per capita supply of dollars constant -- we should mandate by law that the debt-free expansion rate of our money supply be such that (1) the per capita supply of money never falls (thus guarding against depression-inducing contractions, such as the 1/3 contraction that caused the Great Depression), (2) the money supply never increases by more than 1/3 in any given year (thus guarding against runaway hyperinflation), and (3) new money issuance is moderately adjusted inversely with the rise or fall of the general price level.

The third requirement is what would keep prices stable, while the first two are fail-safe measures to ensure that no adjustment to the money supply expansion rate is ever so extreme in either direction as to cause economic chaos. No Yugoslavian-style hyperinflation (or anything close to it); and no Japanese-style deflation (or anything close to it).

Now if everyone would just elect me King, I could get right to work on making this a reality!  Wink Cool

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
Kregener

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »

Collapse, scap, and start over is the only real solution. America, with no industrial manufacturing base, cannot 'pay off' $100 TRILLION (and climbing) dollars of debt.

Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong
Tyrson
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:54:33 PM »

I'm sure I'd make a better king, Wink...being me and all...lol
But seriously we should have a Solutions Thread, something where you identify a "shortcoming" and offer a solution, and with enough of us doing this we may winnow some grain from the chaff.
Peace
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »

Collapse, scap, and start over is the only real solution.

Sorry, but burning down the house to roast the pig is the opposite of a "real solution."

America, with no industrial manufacturing base, cannot 'pay off' $100 TRILLION (and climbing) dollars of debt.

The question is not merely whether America "can" pay this debt off, but (a) whether this debt should be paid (morally speaking), and (b) whether this debt even needs to be paid (legally speaking) -- particularly in view of how much fraud the banking cartel engaged in when creating all this debt.

If I "loan" you a wharehouse receipt for silver coins I don't even have, and then sue you for failing to pay me interest on that loan, would the court rule in my favor? If not, why not?

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »

Bump!  Grin

larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

The real solution is to hang these liars and traitors!
Fleahman

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »

Not sure if this would be a viable solution or not but I would first and foremost simply spend less than I took in and pay off the budget with the surplus.  Tax companies and INC's that are based overseas, tax all many going overseas.  Levy taxes against companies who are sending labor abroad, and cut the pork.  Stop wasting so much starting at the military budget.  Get out of these costly wars.
Cruise4

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:04 AM »

The very first question to be addressed is...

Are you coerced into doing something that otherwise you would not choose to do. If a system says Yes, then it's slavery. The current system does do that 'throughout' as it was designed to do.

What IS needed is a complete change. If that means destruction first of all that exists before others will see the reality of the above statement, so be it. Talking about the current fiction as if it has any worth at all just means we aren't breaking through our programming yet.

No coercion allowed. Then we go from that starting position. There is NO other.

How it IS, has zero bearing on how it should be, and the Sages of Fraud, or economist's, have little if anything to offer in this arena, nor do Professional liars (Politicians), or so-called Lawmakers who are really just Con Artist's.

It's ALL Fraud through and through. Fraud heaped on Fraud heaped on Fraud. We should start from a position of NO preconceptions, true freedom and see where it takes us.

Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:41:51 PM »

Cough:::bump!:::cough

Darn allergies.

Wink

plantop14

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:50:49 PM »

Collapse, scap, and start over is the only real solution. America, with no industrial manufacturing base, cannot 'pay off' $100 TRILLION (and climbing) dollars of debt.
No industrial manufacturing base is an enormous obstacle for our country to get back to our once great status (the American Dream)! The greedy corporate elitist have been destroying this base for a few decades now! We need to get back to our status as the industrial leader of the world, where we belong! First though, we need to throw out the int'l bankers and put the money powers back to our treasury!

AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?
Typhoon

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »

The real solution is to hang these liars and traitors!

+1

"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien
pizzedoff

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

I think one of the first things that we must in both Canada and USA is remove this idea of corprations are 'citizens", and have rights. Once you remove corprate citizenship, they can no longer operate under with the idea that they have rights, and hence forth they can operate with privileges that can be removed, when they conflict with a persons rights.

Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat.- Scottish Proverb

"The road to a friend's house is never long."- Danish Proverb
hellcatjr

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »

Amazing because the pundits just sit there and lie.

'This is not a bailout of fat cats on wall st.'

Really; it's not?

'This is about saving their pensions and bank accounts!'

O...rly?

I swear I want to scream.

'A Man can only become great, when he understands his place in time' - JPM Jr.
chirhonius
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 05:40:22 PM »

SOLUTION:

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act
by Congressman Ron Paul

Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act - Abolishes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and each Federal reserve bank.
Repeals the Federal Reserve Act.

DIGG IT

http://digg.com/business_finance/Ron_Paul_Drafts_H_R_2755_Federal_Reserve_Abolition_Act

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/374
Kregener

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 05:51:19 PM »

Sorry, but burning down the house to roast the pig is the opposite of a "real solution."

The question is not merely whether America "can" pay this debt off, but (a) whether this debt should be paid (morally speaking), and (b) whether this debt even needs to be paid (legally speaking) -- particularly in view of how much fraud the banking cartel engaged in when creating all this debt.

If I "loan" you a wharehouse receipt for silver coins I don't even have, and then sue you for failing to pay me interest on that loan, would the court rule in my favor? If not, why not?

This is not about 'burning down the house to roast the pig', it is about cutting off a gangrenous limb before it infects the whole body.

Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »

SOLUTION:

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act
by Congressman Ron Paul

As much as I like Ron Paul, I personally would prefer any one of the following over his proposal:

The Monetary Reform Act

The American Monetary Act

The American Transportation Act

Ellen Brown's "Greenback" proposal

uwaf

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 06:26:53 AM »

Wish I could sell now! It's Fn amazing how the banks sell a house over and over for three times it bought it for. We pay 1,600$ a month and 100$ comes off the balance. 1,500$ goes in their greedy thieving hands. THAT'S LEGAL ROBBERY FOR YA.
Social Viability

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 03:32:58 PM »

It is indeed time for a solution to the financial mess that America is in.

Far overdue.

We will never solve this problem within the political and commercial systems that the international bankers have set up for us.  It is time these criminals got some competition.

Social Viability has an alternative option:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73x8uOXQjag
Ford Falcon

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »

Wish I could sell now! It's Fn amazing how the banks sell a house over and over for three times it bought it for. We pay 1,600$ a month and 100$ comes off the balance. 1,500$ goes in their greedy thieving hands. THAT'S LEGAL ROBBERY FOR YA.
How about $3,500 p/m on a $450K home (2005 value) that would be lucky to get appraised for $280K (now)?
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

At another forum, I've been debating the issue of monetary reform with debt-money apologists.

One such apologist continually asserts -- without any supportive argument, of course -- that the full reserve banking I advocate cannot "match the overall growth trend that fractional reserve banking can offer."

Now, after well over a decade of posting online, I know a troll when I see one, and so haven't wasted my time taking this guy's bait, because I know for a fact that he'll arrogantly hand-wave away anything I say in support of my position.

However, in the interest of enlightening the silent onlookers at both that forum and this one, I thought I would invite anyone with an interest in this issue to offer whatever reasons he or she has for believing that -- all else being equal in terms of the amount of money there is in circulation -- full reserve banking would easily and inevitably give rise to more "overall growth" than fractional reserve banking, not less.

My argument is this: just as taxes on wages, sales and capital goods impose a deadweight loss on the economy, so too does fractional reserve banking, for the simple reason that it allows overprivileged bankers to parasitically extract countless billions in usurious interest from the economy each year in exchange for the nothing out of which they create the so-called "money" they loan. And since full reserve banking would eliminate this deadweight loss, it would allow the billions (if not trillions!) of dollars currently being siphoned off into the coffers of economic free-riders in the banking industry to be channeled instead into the far more deserving pockets of those who actually produce things for a living, and thereby dramatically stimulate production. And production, as we all know, is the necessary foundation of job growth and general prosperity.

Thoughts?

Letsbereal

Know Thyself

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 06:43:47 PM »

Bump!

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-
The_Chiropractor

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »

There seems to be a good observation that people waste what they do not value. This has been said in many forms including the proverbial "Don't throw pearls before swine", but regardless of the actual wording, the message is an important one.

People who are used to dealing with scarcity are usually able to make well with what they have: the utilize what they have in a highly effecient manner. In contrast people who are used to abundance have no desire, nor the need to utilize any kind of effecient use of the resources at their disposal.

Governments and these big banks with unlimited credit lines neither have the desire, nor the need, to engage in any kind of conservative sensical utilization of the resources available to them, because due to the power and the resources available to them, they have and endless amount more resources than any kind of conservative minimum that they could otherwise make use of.

How does this translate into banking and finance? It translates into credit requirements since credit is the primary vehicle for resource allocation. Institutions who allocate credit allocate resources.

If credit is too easy to access whether it's an individual applying for a credit card, or whether it's a government needing funds to operate, or anyone (or anything due to what we call the modern day 'corporations'), then the resources will be abused.

If governments had as much trouble getting credit as some of the generation in say the 1950's for getting a home loan, then they wouldn't act in the way they act. But the reality is that if they want credit, the Federal Reserve or other credit provider keeps providing the loan despite knowing in all likelihood what will happen.

So the question becomes "How do we setup the credit architecture to facilitate this?".

Well we already have a system of credit rating agencies who are meant to do the job of telling us whose credit is 'trustworthy' and whose credit is 'worthless', but the unfolding events have shown that these people have abused their power and are not doing their job in the manner of corruption.

The decentralization paradigm itself is one that many people including Max Keiser encourage with the notion of a truly competitive capitalism based market where people rise and fall on their own merits, and the idea that the true issuance of credit in this paradigm is probably a good way to treat this.

Technologies like Bitcoin give at a minimum, a lot of ideas to develop such a system since the primary foundation of banking including the issuance of credit and it's acceptance is that of trust. Bitcoin uses mathematical algorithms and cryptographic frameworks that have been and are still being subject to scrutiny, while the idea of precious metals for a store of value uses the difficulty of physical counterfeiting to help establish a sense of trust of what the object whether its a physical tangible quantity, or data on a thumb drive in terms of its ability to represent some kind of store of value.

Right now, it's clear that the current credit system is not working and has no way of being regulated through the means of human management which is unsurprising.

So just as a suggestion based on the ideas and work of many people like Max Keiser is basically to go to anything that is infallible to any kind of human action whatsoever. Mathematical algorithms don't care who is in charge of the IMF and silver doesn't care about tyranical rulers needing to create wealth just because they 'need it'.

Decentralized environments of any sort require the above kind of system where the intrinsic unit is tolerant to any kind of situation prone to tyranny or abuse of power, and this is the paradigm that should be encouraged not just for banking IMO, but for every single area of human life.

When you decentralize government, banking, education, and everything else you get rid of the possibility that there will ever be a tyranny. The founding fathers knew this when they created the 2nd amendment by giving everyone the right to fire-arms, but in terms of the other things, the decentralization was probably not abstract enough and clear enough to be used as a paradigm for human life.

Decentralization is the thing that tyrannies hate because control requires centralization. Centralization is the hierarchical model and the model of divisibility and partitioning is what they understand. They do not know how to deal with something that can not be divided: something that is not like a pyramid where everything is like a hierarchy, but instead where the entire system is completely linked to the rest of the system and where each entity has some level of protection against the rest of the system, just like the founding fathers envisaged when they gave everyone the 2nd amendment.

Let's do this with government, banking, credit, and all forms of commerce, education, and every other monopoly that has had a stranglehold including the food, pharmaceutical, energy, and every other cartel.

If a true decentralization paradigm is not brought back that is truly decentralized and is designed to protect from any further possible centralization whether intended or not, then even if the system is brought down, it will keep coming back again, and again, and again and we will be having revolutions for the rest of time.
sab

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 09:59:42 PM »

So we all start using Bitt coin?
And see what happens i guess

http://bitcoin.org/

The_Chiropractor

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »

The minimum should be to reduce your debt (and hopefully get out of it) and to encourage others to do the same.

Bitcoin is a long way off becoming a platform that is used by many people like we use cash or other mediums of exchange, but it is definitely a good thing in terms of illustrating decentralized currency systems where the trust component is based on mathematical algorithms that can be analyzed by anyone and not simply the trust of a group of human beings. Mathematics doesn't care who you are and that's a good thing when it comes to real trust.

But in the mean time, get out of debt.

The system relies on you giving them your support and you support the system with getting into debt. Every time you get into debt, you give these banks more power to do what they do best which is to screw all of you.
compguygene

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »

Geolibertarian, I fully support the ideas that you have shared about monetary reform in this and so many other forum threads and articles.

However, if you look at the kind of responses you are getting, what people really seem to be asking is simple. 

How do we implement said changes?

At the end of you post you admit your frustration with this when you say
Quote from: Geolibertarian
Now if everyone would just elect me King, I could get right to work on making this a reality!

So, let's change up the discusion, I would challenge Geo, or anybody else that is interested in a real solution to simply post how you think we can force said change?  Albert Einstein spent the last years of his life wearing a button that simply said "2%" and would tell anybody who would listen that if just 2% of the people in the world can agree to do something, it can happen.  Surely we could come up with 2% if we came up with a real solution.

Cmon people, many of you know way more about these things than most of us, I bet one or two of you have some real, practical ideas.  Let's discuss them and try to use this forum to come up with something real and practical!

We have no government armed in power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other. -John Adams
jerryweaver

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »

REVOLUTION: an instruction manual

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/revolution-instruction-manual.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq4f6WYmHU

This is a pretty good video. He addresses something that is a real concern.  What happens when the devil you know finally gets tossed out? 
History shows Government  gets worse not better unless there is a clear cut agreed upon replacement.

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
Geniocrat

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 01:09:37 PM »

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Step 1. 10th Amendment Warning: The feds are warned by State Resolution when they are violating the Constitution. They are respectfully asked to cease unconstitutional legislation and other federal mandates immediately. This began in the mid 1990s and reached a 3/4ths majority of states almost 4 years ago...

Step 2. Nullification: This is a refusal by the state government to implement any and all unconstitutional federal mandates sent down, as determined by the state legislatures to be in disregard of the previous resolution... This has been happening for a couple of years now... this also signals the search and selection of delegates to a New Continental Congress, the seeds of a provisional government for maintaining our Constitutional rule of law during the removal of the usurper infiltrators and their unconstitutional offices should step 3 be needed.

Step 3. Disavowal and Secession. This is a timed move by the states in unison. A recall and dis-empowering of all present state representatives and senators assigned by state elections to the federal city. This is when false flags will begin in earnest. The bastards will not allow their power to be diminished without a fight. The globalists will start false flag skirmishes like Hitler did on the Polish border before he invaded.

These attacks will be leveled not only on us but particularly against States that have not yet joined the majority, to keep them from re-uniting with us. The ratifying majority of States have remained united during the withdrawal and will know these false flags and their purpose outright. We must be prepared to deal with them as the foreign attack or invasion they are whether against us, or one of our prodigal sibling States.

The States not yet enjoined will be vulnerable and need our protection. The united majority, must not harm the splintered minority however... If attacked they will either be absorbed by the global empire or quickly realize they are under global attack and begin one by one to rejoin us.

The Oath bound military will be with us from the beginning, or they will be in violation of their Oath to the Constitution. We the ratifying Majority of States retain the Constitution as our own you see, by at least a 3/4ths Constitutional majority.

Step 4: Reconstitution. This will begin at the moment of disavowal and withdrawal. the Continental Congress will act as provisional constitutional government as long as it takes to re establish and man our normal Constitutional government. A  Continental Congress has convened and was held about 4 years ago in South Carolina, by the way...

This is a chalk board overview at best of the process, Hope it helps. YOU NEVER CALL FOR, OR SUPPORT A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION, not even in the best of times... the Bastards control them, because they have control of the delegate selection process at the top... they will gut the Constitution and kill the Republic if one is convened. We have a predatory federal government as well as some state governments in power right now...please try to remember that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: