Osama Bin Laden DENIED responsibility for 9/11 CIA now admits!

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden DENIED responsibility for 9/11 CIA now admits!  (Read 22038 times)

Offline den carts

Osama Bin Laden DENIED responsibility for 9/11 CIA now admits!
« on: September 15, 2008, 07:32:46 pm »
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikileaks_obtains_10_years_of_messages,_interviews_from_Osama_bin_Laden_translated_by_CIA

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten years of messages and interviews with al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden have been leaked. Translated by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the documents were posted on a blog Friday.

Posted to Secrecy News blog on September 12, and copied to similar sites including Wikileaks.org, the ten years of messages span from 1994-2004. The packet, issued in 2004, is nearly 300 pages, and labeled "official use only". It was translated by the Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS), a division of the CIA, and includes interviews with bin Laden from various news agencies and also includes messages he sent directly to the United States.

One message includes bin Laden's denial of having anything to do with the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania.

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

Bin Laden also states that he was living in Afghanistan at the time of the attacks and that "I have held talks with His Eminence Amir ol-Momenin [Taleban leader Mola Mohammad Omar Mojahed], who does not allow such acts to be carried out from Afghanistan's territory." Again on September 28, 2001 in an interview with Karachi Ummat, bin Laden denies any involvement with the attacks and further denied that al-Qaeda had anything to do with plotting and carrying out the attacks.

However, in May, just four months prior to the September 11 attacks, bin Laden reportedly says that if the Taliban allows him, he can make life for Americans very difficult.

"If the Taleban allowed, could make life miserable for the United States. The United States [is] imposing unjust sanctions on Muslims. Imposing such sanctions and boasting of power [is] a US hobby. The U.S. will fall to pieces," stated bin Laden which was quoted by ANN on May 17, 2001. Five years before, bin Laden declared a "jihad" on the U.S..

In April of 2002, the television station London MBC said it obtained a video reportedly showing bin Laden and an al-Qaeda spokesman praising the 9/11 attacks. It also allegedly showed, for the first time, images of some of the members of al-Qaeda responsible for hijacking the aircraft used in the attacks.

Bin Laden also blames the U.S. for the bombings in China in 1997 saying that the U.S. was trying to "to sabotage relations between China and the Muslim world through the CIA." He then goes on to say that he would "promise" to bring "action in the understanding between Pakistan, Iran and China."

The current whereabouts of bin Laden is not known.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Osama Bin Laden DENIED responsibility for 9/11 CIA now admits!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:36:20 pm »
where is the blog?

cross post the raw data everywhere!!!

Nice catch
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Jon W

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 07:37:27 pm »
 have been saying this since they said he was responsible. I remember his first vid after 9-11. he denied but was happy it happened. Then, he got younger looking and claimed it was his doing. Smell a rat?????

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 07:40:18 pm »
Download the actual document from Wikileaks and upload it anywhere you can:

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/CIA_FBIS:_Usama_bin_Laden_Statements_1994-2004

Big thanks to den carts for posting this.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:41:25 pm »
The whole reason for limited investigation was the confession!

Now there is no confession!

Where is the full investigation?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline trailhound

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 08:14:02 pm »
Yeah i remember he went on aljazeera saying he wasnt responsible and ,while he is at war with the us in arabia, does not condone attacks on civilians.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline doublethink

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:15:23 pm »
The whole reason for limited investigation was the confession!

Now there is no confession!

Where is the full investigation?

Osama Bin Laden doesnt exist
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:14 am »
Invetigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT INVESTIGATION???????????????????????????????????????

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 11:09:40 pm »
For what it's worth...this document is also posted at the Council on Foreign Relations Website!!!!!!!

http://www.cfr.org/publication/17243/bin_laden_statements_19942004.html?breadcrumb=%2Fissue%2F135%2Fterrorism

Was is the real history of this document? Anyone have any experience with FBIS?
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 04:48:10 pm »
I hope you don't mind but I jacked the report and spread it on a neo-con site.  :D
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline Kregener

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »
FBI 10 Most Wanted on Usama bin Laden:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth: 1957
Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia
Eyes: Brown
Height:6' 4" to 6' 6"
Complexion: Olive
Weight:Approximately 160 pounds
Sex: Male
Build: Thin
Nationality: Saudi Arabian

Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.
Scars and Marks:   None

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

June 1999
Poster Revised November 2001
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why no mention of him being wanted for perpetrating THE SINGLE GREATEST AND DEADLIEST TERROR ATTACK IN WORLD HISTORY?

Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 05:18:43 pm »
Christ and Gods army killed usama on sept 12th 2001...this is what?
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Striver

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 07:18:29 pm »
For what it's worth...this document is also posted at the Council on Foreign Relations Website!!!!!!!

http://www.cfr.org/publication/17243/bin_laden_statements_19942004.html?breadcrumb=%2Fissue%2F135%2Fterrorism

Was is the real history of this document? Anyone have any experience with FBIS?

I thought it was weird.... 2004? But he died early 2002, so how could he be given interviews in 2004? And CFR pulishes it? I smell a giant rat...

Offline worcesteradam

• Knight Commander of the Old Republic
    • Conspirology
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 01:47:06 pm »
"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest."

Osama bin Laden, September 16, 2001

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Decade_worth_of_messages,_interviews_from_bin_Laden_leaked_to_web
"I will never apologize for the United States I don't care what the facts are." - George Bush