Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" quote

Author Topic: Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" quote  (Read 34169 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" quote
« on: September 11, 2008, 03:12:51 PM »
One of my pet peeves is quotes that are either unsourced or only partially sourced.

One such quote I've seen all over the net is the one in which Kissinger refers to military men as "dumb, stupid animals."

When I learned what book it was lifted from I ordered a used copy, which I received in the mail today.

Here's the actual quote:

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

-- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, p. 208
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Irish Terrorist

• Ni ceart go cur le cheile
Re: Kissinger's "dumb, stupid animals" quote
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 03:16:56 PM »
Well it is true , one of my favarote quotes about soldiersis is by Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder. ::)
Welcome to "Entertainment and Earth Invasion Tonite". Across the galaxy, my people are completing the mighty space fleet that will exterminate the human race! But first, this news from Tinseltown...

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 03:25:24 PM »
I'd love to see Kissinger's fat ass run a mile with 60 lbs. of gear.

Actually, I just want to see the look on his face when justice is served and he's surrounded by three of four of those "dumb, stupid animals".
Non Serviam

Offline Irish Terrorist

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 03:35:17 PM »
lol he looks like he's turning into Mr Burns  he doesn't look healthy at all. He has an almost jaundice colour now

Welcome to "Entertainment and Earth Invasion Tonite". Across the galaxy, my people are completing the mighty space fleet that will exterminate the human race! But first, this news from Tinseltown...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »
Irish Terrorist, I apologize for using your post to point something out, but the following message is for anyone viewing this thread.  Please forgive my brash style, I do not have much finesse in communication.  Anyway..

The American soldier and the military are caught up in this war because the American people have allowed a few elites to run wild.  Please watch the interview at the bottom of this thread with an ex-KGB defector who explains that the military will never start illegal wars.  The ones who do it are most likely those who do not know battle. This is because the true soldier and military manknows very well what death, destruction, and heartbreak are.  It is the beuraucrates (like Cheney/Kissinger/Rockefeller/Clinton/Bush) that start them.  Also realize that the American soldier has repeatedly warned us of such insanity.  American soldiers like Jesse Venture, Dwight Eisenhower, Ron Paul, Pat Tillman, etc.  These are my heros, no matter what the fricking satanic lunatic Mr. Henry "NWO" Kisssinger or Albert Einstein say.  Now I do not put Albert Einstein's quote in the same realm as HK, but I have some news for you..Albert is partly responsible for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and his quote does not wash away that guilt.  He was swindled into helping the MP because he was too stupid when they told him Germany was closer to the nuke then we were.  So it seems that even Albert did not use his brain very well and should have only had a spinal cord, it would have saved many lives.  NWO uses everyone from the soldier to the local cashier.  It is 6 billion v. 100,000 tops (only 10,000 in this country).  The American soldier is not immune to NWO just like we are not.

To sumarize, I believe in the American Soldier much more than I believe in Bush, Cheney, Kissinger, Brzynskaf**ker, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc. or anyone else who uses the American Soldier for their plan to NWO. The millions who serve have my personal gratitude and always will for doing what they thought/think is right in defending our sovereignty.

As far as these NWO puppets that throw an 18 year old into harm's way (who could not possibly tell a terrorist from a civilian) via lies and illegal manipulation, f**k them to hell!

Anyway here is the video explaining how the military men are not the ones that cause these wars, it is the chick shit beuraucrats:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=soviet+defecter&hl=en&sitesearch=#
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Irish Terrorist

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »
cool man good points , you dont have to tell me about brash style lol it makes my stye look like a ape typing with his forehead lol. I type how i speek english but i think in irish i didnt even pic up on it anyways until u said :) . i sill dont see it lol :P

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
... I just want to see the look on his face when justice is served and he's surrounded by three of four of those "dumb, stupid animals".

Id pay to be in that room.   :-X

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
Irish Terrorist, I apologize for using your post to point something out, but the following message is for anyone viewing this thread.  Please forgive my brash style, I do not have much finesse in communication.  Anyway..

The American soldier and the military are caught up in this war because the American people have allowed a few elites to run wild.  Please watch the interview at the bottom of this thread with an ex-KGB defector who explains that the military will never start illegal wars.  The ones who do it are most likely those who do not know battle. This is because the true soldier and military manknows very well what death, destruction, and heartbreak are.  It is the beuraucrates (like Cheney/Kissinger/Rockefeller/Clinton/Bush) that start them.  Also realize that the American soldier has repeatedly warned us of such insanity.  American soldiers like Jesse Venture, Dwight Eisenhower, Ron Paul, Pat Tillman, etc.  These are my heros, no matter what the fricking satanic lunatic Mr. Henry "NWO" Kisssinger or Albert Einstein say.  Now I do not put Albert Einstein's quote in the same realm as HK, but I have some news for you..Albert is partly responsible for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and his quote does not wash away that guilt.  He was swindled into helping the MP because he was too stupid when they told him Germany was closer to the nuke then we were.  So it seems that even Albert did not use his brain very well and should have only had a spinal cord, it would have saved many lives.  NWO uses everyone from the soldier to the local cashier.  It is 6 billion v. 100,000 tops (only 10,000 in this country).  The American soldier is not immune to NWO just like we are not.

To sumarize, I believe in the American Soldier much more than I believe in Bush, Cheney, Kissinger, Brzynskaf**ker, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc. or anyone else who uses the American Soldier for their plan to NWO. The millions who serve have my personal gratitude and always will for doing what they thought/think is right in defending our sovereignty.

As far as these NWO puppets that throw an 18 year old into harm's way (who could not possibly tell a terrorist from a civilian) via lies and illegal manipulation, f**k them to hell!

Anyway here is the video explaining how the military men are not the ones that cause these wars, it is the chick shit beuraucrats:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=soviet+defecter&hl=en&sitesearch=#

the problem is it could be 6 billion vs. 1 ebola-style bio-weapon and we're all dead

but i'm not complaining
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline Godisconsciousness

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 10:18:42 AM »
some people act like dumb stupid animals, but most are just doing what they think is right. being lied to by your own government is becoming a noticeably normal world wide activity. so the dumb stupid part will go away alot, but until i don't need to deficate and am in some alternate dimension, i will always be a part of the animal kingdom, and not the plant one or cybernetics. that is what makes me human and not a science expierament. i remember i wanted to be a navy seal when i was 12 and it was not big dumb animalness, it was goal searching, potential testing, with some adventure too, something anyone might want, except hobbits.
march in the streets, alone even
before you're parched, beat and moan in treason.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »
Someone posted this on these forums yesterday, and I think it really sums up their opinion:

SWFQW is a politically biased technical instruction manual on how to justify, how to selectively survive, human animal husbandry before the need for animal husbandry becomes unstably critical....

http://rexresearch.com/dyke/slntwpn.htm
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 05:06:08 PM »
PROOF from Bob Woodward book "The Final Days":
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o6o467p9lbub9pk

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

-- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, Chapter 14, p. 208

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 05:48:55 PM »
PROOF from Bob Woodward book "The Final Days":
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o6o467p9lbub9pk

Thank you for your emails.  Why don't you post these?

Offline madasheck

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
(Alexander) Haig, now that's a name I haven't seen/heard in a long, long time.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 06:29:12 PM »
One of my pet peeves is quotes that are either unsourced or only partially sourced.

One such quote I've seen all over the net is the one in which Kissinger refers to military men as "dumb, stupid animals."

When I learned what book it was lifted from I ordered a used copy, which I received in the mail today.

Here's the actual quote:

-- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, p. 208

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=374&st=0

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline iamc2

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 02:41:39 AM »
Every time Kissing-Arse opens it's mouth evil spills out all over it's hatred of the human race.

Kissing-Arse is the 'Dumb Stupid Animal' and Hades has a little corner for The Fool Henry /with his fake German accent  ??? ::) :P  >:(

Ps: "Praying this bag of crap rots in HELL.."
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."