WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist

Author Topic: WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist  (Read 49021 times)

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Re: WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »
http://www.projectcamelot.org/  (Click on Oct 4 phone)

OCTOBER 6th NUKED USA CITY

GOD even if I warn my family in Los Angeles, they still dont believe me.
Make it so!

Offline cardio

Re: Next US terror attack 'could be by white Americans or Europeans'
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2008, 04:33:23 AM »
Easy. Go to major cities in France and notice how many original white French youths (and less young too) have converted to Islam and turned into fundamentalists. They are relatively easy to spot, especially the girls but the boys too if you look carefully enough. France is a vry easy recruitment base for fundamentalist muslims. They make converts every day, nobody pays any attention to this phenomena, not even the French government.

What do you mean by "fundamentalists"?     Because the fundamentals of Islam do not include terrorism, neither do the subsidiary matters.   Its a sin and religious innovation, imported from outside of Islam and Islam forbids religious innovations.    BTW most of the so called "fundamentalists"  I've met are vehimently opposed to Osama Bin Ladin, Al Qaida and terrorism - terrorism because:
A. It oppposes Islam so its a sin - a BIG sin, and
B.  It gives tarnshes the image of Islam and Muslims.

Maybe that's why less people are paying attention to this.

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2008, 12:12:59 PM »
^^Good point. Could also be the whole freedom of religion thing.  No one can tell you what you are or are not allowed to worship.  Who really cares if people are converting in droves to Islam?  I don't.  And what is the alternative?  Christianity?  Look at the history of Christianity and lets compare terroristic activities.

Dan.

PS.  I know that there are other choices out there also, but these are the main two in the spotlight.
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
What do you mean by "fundamentalists"?     Because the fundamentals of Islam do not include terrorism, neither do the subsidiary matters.   Its a sin and religious innovation, imported from outside of Islam and Islam forbids religious innovations.    BTW most of the so called "fundamentalists"  I've met are vehimently opposed to Osama Bin Ladin, Al Qaida and terrorism - terrorism because:
A. It oppposes Islam so its a sin - a BIG sin, and
B.  It gives tarnshes the image of Islam and Muslims.

Maybe that's why less people are paying attention to this.

Please understand that ConcordeWarrior has watched the Zionist/Neocon propoganda film Obsession over 1,000 times in a row, so his view of US manufactured islamic extremist BS is a little warped.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
http://www.projectcamelot.org/  (Click on Oct 4 phone)

OCTOBER 6th NUKED USA CITY

GOD even if I warn my family in Los Angeles, they still dont believe me.

THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDD NOTHING THIS AMMMMM

JEZUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Make it so!

sociostudent

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »
 Ok, there may be nothing of this. But I have spent the last 3 days trying to convince them that we aren't terrorists, and that, yes, we ARE under NorthCom, and that yes, they are manipulating the markets to try and sink the economy. And they back it all up with "well, FOX doesn't lie, and your people lie. See, they just explained that the whole "martial law thing" was a "figure of speech". Even after I showed them the clip "Vote no on the bailout--they will kill you". They're back to not listening to me. This is so dangerous, guys. It's like the Jews listening to the gestapo while they were telling them, "There's no concentration camps. There's no trains. You're seeing things. You're a crazy conspiracy theorist."

I mean, how much neurolinguistic programming is FOX USING, anyway????

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »
Time to get more ammo!
Make it so!

Offline pmartin28

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »
they know a revolt is coming, they know that we know their agenda, they know, that we know were a threat to them, they know we WILL WIN!!!! their scared little babies, they FEAR OUR AWAKENING

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2008, 02:25:38 PM »
SOBs

THEY CALLED BACK our friend BACK TO THE USMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next ... my hubby.

Does anyone know a way around that? even though my hubby is too proud to do anything like that.
Its JUST AN ILLEGAL WAR!!!!

HELP!
Make it so!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
SOBs

THEY CALLED BACK our friend BACK TO THE USMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next ... my hubby.

Does anyone know a way around that? even though my hubby is too proud to do anything like that.
Its JUST AN ILLEGAL WAR!!!!

HELP!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=23142.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=343.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline GlobalCordon

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
What the hell are they talking about ? The first attack was by white Americans, our supposed leaders, a little late in their analogy.
+1

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
Thank you Sane! I'll check it out and get as much info asap.

They are officially OUT but they can call them back 3 yrs afterwards.
Its so stupid. And we are JUST getting back on our feet (financially).

DAMMMMMMMM THEM!

--L
Make it so!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »
Thank you Sane! I'll check it out and get as much info asap.

They are officially OUT but they can call them back 3 yrs afterwards.
Its so stupid. And we are JUST getting back on our feet (financially).

DAMMMMMMMM THEM!

--L

Ryan Phillipe stared in an excellent movie called "Stop Loss" about the tragedy of hundreds of thousands of families that are stuck in a virtual clandestine, illegal, and immoral draft.  Our brave men and women get called up 4, 5, 6 times to fight illegal wars for Rockefeller/Rothschild debts.

Offline LEEWADDELL

• Lee's Ultralight sports page
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2008, 11:43:29 PM »
The average person does not understand the term fly by wire. What fly by wire means simply is that pilots don't usually fly Airliners anymore, they instead feed commands into a computer and the computer fly's the aircraft. This sounds way too scary to be true but it is and the way they get around the scaryness is that the pilot is supposed to be able to override the computer so that he can fly the aircraft if he thinks it necessary. Get the picture now? When fly by wire made is first appeance in the world of aviation it's creators decided to show it off at an airshow in France. For some reason everyone seemed to be in somewhat of a hurry to implicate the use of fly by wire into commercial aviation and appearantly things got rushed through a bit without working all of the bugs out and the huge jet liner's computer system decided that it was going to land the aircraft in a forest instead of on the runway it was intended to. Pilot and crew were killed but the corporate well to do's went ahead with the program anyway and very quickly a major change was made in the way airliners would be flown from then on as it would be fly by wire. When the average person learned that jetliners had been flown into buildings and used as weapons it boggled the mind as every american would have to come to the realization as for what reason someone piloting an aircraft could purposely make such a fatal flight desicion, however one might also have to think, did they really? The commands for the destination of those aircraft in question could have came from anywhere and that means the most logical place for those commands to have come from could be from outside of the aircraft since there would inherently be too much incentive to avoid hitting a building from inside the cockpit of the aircraft. When two jetliners hit each tower it became obvious that there was a conspiacy plan to fly airliners into buildings as it was done very effectively so the remaining question that needs to be asked is who actually profited most from this plan, was it al Quieda? Obviously not. As with any computer anyone who uses one knows very well, as this goes for presidential elections as well as flight computers, "Garbage in garbage out".
Lee Waddell

Offline DM

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
Actually, fly by wire actually means that there is no mechanical linkage between the controls the pilot is commanding and the surfaces that are moving. (the steering wheel and the rudder and ailerons)  There is no way for the pilot to actually take physical control of the surfaces manually.  Everything is controlled using synchros and servos.  Return feedback loops and redundancy.  The only time the actual plane computer controls the surfaces is if the auto pilot is engaged.  Now the industry has been making huge leaps of faith with its auto pilot technology.  It is now possible for a plane to automatically fly its predetermined flight path, and land itself on its designated runway without pilot interference (not sure about takeoff). 

When I was in the navy, I was taught all about the redundancy of control surfaces.  On subs, there is an electro-hydrolic system, as a back up to that, there is a manual hydraulic interface, and as a back up to that, there is a local hydraulic interface.  And if all three of those fail, there is an actual physical interface in which you can move the surface manually.  So when I applied to an aircraft electronics manufacturing company, i was shocked to find out that the planes fly solely on fly by wire.

That being said, the basis of the argument remains the same if not strengthened.  It would be easy to take control of the planes remotely by air, or just to preprogramme the destination ahead of time to get the planes to crash where they did.

Dan

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

Offline eyes open

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2009, 09:04:05 AM »
why do people jump on muslims.....remember 9/11...from what i've seen they didn't do it ......u think they hate u cause ur free.....u know that ain't true in terms of freedom...and why they supposedly hate america....it's because we follow people who worship the devil....they see us as evil....if i was american i would be more worried about the mexicans who are being taught this in their schools

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
why do people jump on muslims.....remember 9/11...from what i've seen they didn't do it ......u think they hate u cause ur free.....u know that ain't true in terms of freedom...and why they supposedly hate america....it's because we follow people who worship the devil....they see us as evil....if i was american i would be more worried about the mexicans who are being taught this in their schools

It has nothing to do with "evil" or not.  Evil is in the eye of the beholder.  It has to do  with the fact that this nations leaders have been harrassing that part of the world for decades just in order to gain the rights to the oil that is rightfully theirs.  We, the nation, are taking advantage of the third world cultures and lower class structure to make ourselves richer.  That is why they hate us.  We kill them with no remorse in order to make a buck.  If we were to leave the region, they would rejoice and most would leave us alone.  the hate would subside and peace (closer to peace) would come to this topic.

Dan

Offline eyes open

« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
It has nothing to do with "evil" or not.  Evil is in the eye of the beholder.  It has to do  with the fact that this nations leaders have been harrassing that part of the world for decades just in order to gain the rights to the oil that is rightfully theirs.  We, the nation, are taking advantage of the third world cultures and lower class structure to make ourselves richer.  That is why they hate us.  We kill them with no remorse in order to make a buck.  If we were to leave the region, they would rejoice and most would leave us alone.  the hate would subside and peace (closer to peace) would come to this topic.

Dan
i don't know.....that sounds pretty evil to me

JBS

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2009, 06:16:57 PM »
Just like Nazi Germany, you blame whoever you want to get rid of (Jews and Commies). In this case it's everyone in the US.

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »
i don't know.....that sounds pretty evil to me

What I mean is "Evil" is a religious term.  I prefer bastardly, wrong, f'd up?  something like that because evil is a subjective term based on your out look on life with regards to your religion.  Most die hard Christians in this country HATE the Muslims because they are EVIL based on the preachings of the lord and savior BUSH and the rest of the regime.  Obama is no better.  McCain actually said on his campaign trial that the evil in the middle east will lose the fight to the US because we are righteous.  Sounds like crusades type BS if you ask me.

Dan

JBS

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »
But aren't Homegrown Terrorists the people that have hijacked the country and are driving towards total world domination and enslavement? Yes, indeed they need to be punished. And they are already resonsible for terrorism. The Homegrown Terrorism Protection Act can and will be used to finger whatever group is to be used as a false scape goat. It's the same old Hitler trick.

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
But aren't Homegrown Terrorists the people that have hijacked the country and are driving towards total world domination and enslavement? Yes, indeed they need to be punished. And they are already resonsible for terrorism. The Homegrown Terrorism Protection Act can and will be used to finger whatever group is to be used as a false scape goat. It's the same old Hitler trick.

Absolutely.  everything is in place for the next event to take place and be blamed on those who would like to stop TPTB.  The question is will the people fall for it again?

I used to think that the event would take place quickly, but now...after 8 years I think they are letting people get numbed down to the idea of government involvement.  Let us keep yelling wolf, and the people won't listen to us when the wolf does come.

Dan

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
did you see the DARK FRINGE cnn tea party video yet?

Media Attempts To Demonize Tea Party Demonstrators, Coins New Term "Dark Fringe"- False Flag Foreshadowing At It's Finest
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com/2009/09/media-attempts-to-demonize-tea-party.html
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com
My flagship Blog Original Content
http://townhallrage.blogspot.com
http://posterrevolution.blogspot.com
Please allow me to be your 1-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place

Offline trailhound

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:42 PM »
anticointel wrote
did you see the DARK FRINGE cnn tea party video yet?

Media Attempts To Demonize Tea Party Demonstrators, Coins New Term "Dark Fringe"- False Flag Foreshadowing At It's Finest
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com/2009/09/media-attempts-to-demonize-tea-party.html

Sick.  The traveling correspondent probably had cointel following him around telling him extreme crap if they bother to work that hard. I got the impression the reporters gave off signs that they didnt believe in the angle they were reporting on.  Couple young dudes that havent learned to swallow the b.s.  gracefully yet. And as we know some of those townhallers are plants.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Freeski

« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »
We need time. We need to wake up way more people before we even have a fighting chance head-to-head.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »
We need time. We need to wake up way more people before we even have a fighting chance head-to-head.

As we begin to expose the NWO's evil intent and the masses begin to doubt their masters every word, we are but hastening the hand of the evil doers.

We are caught up in a catch 22 scenario where if we do nothing the NWO goes forward and has their way with the unsuspecting, and yet our exposing them may well expedite the situation.

911 Truthers, Patriots, Veterans, Gun Owners, ... are convenient targets enabling the NWO shift suspicion and blame for their evil deeds all the while laughing at those who trust them.

In the end when all is said and done there is just to many of us with the proof needed which will allow the truth to be discovered. This is why we are demonized and painted as nutcases, they know the truth about WWII and other such situations has come to light and will do anything to stay hidden in the dark where scared minds dare not venture.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline kagcILS

« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
I think this a prediction of the upcoming revolt.

Eventually something must be done. Every additional piece of legislative is slowly adding more and more pressure to a kettle that will soon go off.