WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist

Author Topic: WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist  (Read 49330 times)

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
Re: Next US terror attack 'could be by white Americans or Europeans'
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 04:07:51 PM »
I get sick every time I see a picture of that guy.

And his wife has now published a children's book about the constitution--married to the guy who has spit and stomped on the constitution more than anyone in the executive branch in history--and she writes a book about it.

You should be puking your guts out by now.

Offline GlobalCordon

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 03:06:19 AM »
Well if the Bush regime stopped pissing people off then maybe the youth of the west wouldnt turn to islam.

Offline Overgrown

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »
Ahh, look what we have here, more fake legitimizing of biometrics, RFID, chips, etc.  Note to visitors from those countries, refuse or you are a willing slave--ah but their too stupid to realize that.  I hope all the people who relished with glee that sex offenders had to get registered get a ultra hardcore slap right in the face when they have to register the same way and they never committed a crime in their life.  SOR was NEVER about safety of anyone, PERIOD.  It was and is ONLY a beta test control group for the global ID/NRO/DARPA/MULTI-INT satellite control grid. NWO cannot succeed without mass cooperation, the problem is 98% of everyone will give them that cooperation, it should be the other way around.

I think the sexual crimes committed agianst children and/or raping incidents of any type. actually they should never be let out of jail. So there would be no NEED to have them registered. thats a permalifelockdown in my book.

I believe the LAWS are what need to be changed, they are past rediculous and if the punishment fit the crime, there would be less crimes committed.

Where i am from, it used to be a small town community. There was a real sherriff in town who everyone knew. He knew everyone and not because he was nosey or invading, but because people were people and actually conversed with one another.

So, when someone decided to go on a crime spree, and they were caught red handed... things were "taken care of" and they USUALLY were not repeated any time soon. That is not tyranny, that is justice. The system today is all about he who pays the most money wins the case. Or police plant evidence to make a bust after having a fake search warrent somtimes NOT EVEN SIGNED. or a judge just signs it so he can go grab a drink faster. Todays cops are trained to believe that ALL of us are guilty and they have said that they could find ANY law against ANY person at ANY time. THAT is tyranny and abuse of power. The laws need to be reformed. many removed. So what if cerain beaurocrats lose their jobs, they should have never had them to begin with. But like mentoined above that made me reply, most people just think that they have to live with it. I have watched it get worse and worse and thats the way it will be until the so called 9% approval rating is acted on. I bet its less than 9% for congress and less than 10% for bush.

There has to be law enforcement for any society to co-exist. Because absolute power corrupts abolutely. Im not anti-police, but I am SO anti BAD police (those who disreguard the constitution and make all citizens criminals) it makes me want to fire all of them (speaking in code of course) and start from scratch going back to upholding the constitution with severe penalties for not upholding their position. This is something that boggles my mind is how can every one just continue to take this abuse by police and like on the other thread where the cops are saying out loud that the Constitution is OUTDATED and they can basically do as they please... we need some REAL law enforcement to police the up and coming law enforcement.

if we let the constitution die, and its fading whether we want to admit it or not, thats it for ANY rights we thoght we had. that sheet of paper is not a Gd peice of paper bush! Hey Bsuh, youre the worst president since Hoover! even thogh they may be puppets, they still have that power to do the right thing. they are choosing not to for their own gain at the expense of everyone else.

i was actually surpised that they held the debates the other night. i was waiting to see what happened. then I turned it off.

Offline Overgrown

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »
Just think how bad the police will be if they think it was white men running around doing the terrorist acts . It is going to get real bad when this happens .

they already are

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:15 AM »
All,

I was around and active (pre-internet) when Waco happened. I almost grabbed my guns and went down there. I bought 10 videos of "The Truth About Waco" and gave them to friends. Who passed them on...

The Patriot Movement was gaining ground.

Then something terrible happened.

The OK City bombing. We all know it was an inside job.

The decapitated the Patriot Movement with a single blow.

Two things have happened in two weeks that freak me out.

I have a good friend who is a ranking cop where I live. I had almost woken him up. Then two weeks ago the police department had terrorist training -- with an Israeli company to ice the situation -- and he suddenly changed. They gave the cops anti-Islamic books!!! I asked him if the mentioned 9/11 Truthers or Patriots - i.e. people who talked about the Constitution. He said yes and we left it at that.

Last night I was verbally attacked by two good friends about how my rantings - even though they agreed - would create a new Timothy McVeigh.

And now we have the Home Grown Terrorist Act coming our way.

They are going to blame us for the new 9/11 which I think will be in the next few weeks.

Be prepared.

We are f**ked...

Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Re: WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 08:08:40 AM »
Sounds reasonable, ive been waiting for something like this to come along myself.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Loungin

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 08:08:53 AM »
All,

I was around and active (pre-internet) when Waco happened. I almost grabbed my guns and went down there. I bought 10 videos of "The Truth About Waco" and gave them to friends. Who passed them on...

I have a good friend who is a ranking cop where I live. I had almost woken him up. Then two weeks ago the police department had terrorist training -- with an Israeli company to ice the situation -- and he suddenly changed. They gave the cops anti-Islamic books!!! I asked him if the mentioned 9/11 Truthers or Patriots - i.e. people who talked about the Constitution. He said yes and we left it at that.

Last night I was verbally attacked by two good friends about how my rantings - even though they agreed - would create a new Timothy McVeigh.

They are going to blame us for the new 9/11 which I think will be in the next few weeks.

Be prepared.

We are f**ked...

Many people are f**ked but understand that we are winning.  Their plans are not going off without a hitch as they have for the past umpteen years.  Their house of cards is falling and it will take a 9/11 of sorts to turn the entire public on them.  They will slip up and we will be poised to spread that slipup to the masses.  Don't give up hope, there is plenty to be encouraged about.

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 08:18:11 AM »
All they have to do is turn off the Internet and the phone system when they declare martial law.

Then people will have to rely on TV and radio.

And it will be 1984....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

tattoo8118

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:13 AM »
You need to keep at it with your cop friend, don't give up!  He can be awakened.  Start a discussion with him and calmly explain your point of view and allow him to tell you his.  Be open, and listen.   The more information you can get from him the better we know what to expect, and how to prevent something like ou speak of from happening or at least some kind of defense when it does happen.  

What really bothers me is why a group of truthers/patriots bother these people?  I am aware of the NWO thing but how do they get the cops to swallow it?  These people are just like them and yet they would have them believe that we are out to ruin the country.  Truly sad the way they turn these people from just the average cop doing his job to serve and protect, to a fascist pig.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »
All they have to do is turn off the Internet and the phone system when they declare martial law.

Then people will have to rely on TV and radio.

And it will be 1984....

There already starting to do this, look at Comcast. They are slowly limiting communication between people.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
Well, I am leaving the country. I have had that planned for some time. Not only for political reasons. Just want a simpler life. And to be somewhere safe where food is actually local.

And to write my trilogy which will explain the ultimate way out of all of this. The books are called "The River".

Personally I am done with all of this crap. I have been shouting from the rooftops for years. I still will. But, I have had it with the sheeple.

Sad part. I had 12 ancestors fight in the Revolution. I have heard about Valley Forge through 2 people.

This time the pen will be mightier than the sword...

... If I make it out alive...

Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »
Can't really tell you for sure. Central America though might take a peak at some other places...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Travis Walker

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »
All,

Be prepared.

We are f**ked...

I am 90 percent sure your right :-X

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 11:41:59 AM »
I have stopped sending out emails. Going to try and lay low...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline longdraw

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:57 PM »
I already have my tickets to go. Im going to a nice small quite peaceful country to learn organic farming living self sufficiant etc. I leave on the 15th. Im sorry just not as optimistic as some of you here. Plus I think the quality of my life will improve.Ill eat better, be in nature daily, no rat race to deal with, maybe ill have clean water to drink.....basically heading to a commune. For those that dont have alot of cash and is single I would recommend looking more into it.
http://www.ic.org/
Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
JFK.

Offline GlobalCordon

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
I already have my tickets to go. Im going to a nice small quite peaceful country to learn organic farming living self sufficiant etc. I leave on the 15th. Im sorry just not as optimistic as some of you here. Plus I think the quality of my life will improve.Ill eat better, be in nature daily, no rat race to deal with, maybe ill have clean water to drink.....basically heading to a commune. For those that dont have alot of cash and is single I would recommend looking more into it.
http://www.ic.org/
Hey good luck dude.... I hope you find peace. Dont blame anyone for turning away from all the madness.

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »
I hear you longdraw. I would be leaving for that reason alone...

Nice website - thanks...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »
After Obama "wins" the rigged election and after he takes his fake oath, he'll stage a terrorist attack in his hometown of Chicago. The obvious target will be the Sears Tower. Why the Sears Tower? It's the tallest building and the most expensive real estate in Chicago. Lots of people frequent the Sears Tower. And Larry Silverstein owns the Sears Tower.

And of course Obama the "savior" will grandstand in Chicago, and the mindless drones will worship him as if he were the Second Coming of Christ. Even as his imperial stormtroopers cart everybody off to FEMA camps, they'll sing songs in praise of him. And Obama will probably blame us for the attack because he'll claim that al-Qaeda got their idea for such an attack from "what if" discussions on conspiracy theory websites. And because of that, the USA PATRIOT Act III will be rolled through, and the USA PATRIOT Act III will probably require that the current internet be shut down in favor of Internet2, and the USA PATRIOT Act will probably force all personal computers to include thumbprint scanners, and you will be forced to thumbscan not only to log on to the internet but to log in to your operating system. And any computer operating system which does not meet NSA standards will be illegal. That means any Linux operating system using a pre-2.6 kernel will be illegal.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008, 03:44:48 PM »
I'm f***ed, I have nowhere to go. See you on the other side, whenever that might be! ;D
I'll be posting every week on the forums, unless I state otherwise.

Offline rio

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

God damn ADL sponsored brainwashing.

Neocons Targetting Patriot, Calling Them Terrorists

^^^Dude at least play this clip to your friend.

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 08:49:40 AM »
Any of you around for Waco or Ruby Ridge???
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
Any of you around for Waco or Ruby Ridge???

ya, we havent seen the feds attack anyone in awhile...I think they are doing their hits a lil quieter under bush..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2008, 09:00:02 AM »
No safety in Canada...

Terrorism laws pass their first test as youth convicted in homegrown plot
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Page/document/v5/content/subscribe?user_URL=http://www.theglobeandmail.com%2Fservlet%2Fstory%2FLAC.20080926.TERROR26%2FTPStory%2FNational&ord=99890226&brand=theglobeandmail&force_login=true
COLIN FREEZE

With a report from Kirk Makin
BRAMPTON, ONT. -- The Canadian Crown has, for the first time, successfully prosecuted a crime designated as an act of terrorism, thanks to the wide net cast by new laws.A 20-year-old man was yesterday found to be an "eager acolyte" to more senior suspects who discussed storming Parliament, and exploding truck bombs in downtown Toronto. Despite the fact there was no evidence that he planned, or even knew about, any specific plot, he was found guilty of participating in a terrorist group.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2008, 09:02:10 AM »
No safety in India...

India faced with home-grown terrorism
Police have arrested the head of Indian Mujahideen, which claims responsibility for recent bombings.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0926/p07s02-wosc.html
By Mark Sappenfield | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

from the September 26, 2008

Reporter Mark Sappenfield discusses a change in thinking about terrorist bombings in India.

New Delhi - Five arrests made over the past two weeks in connection with the Sept. 13 bomb blasts here are forcing the country with the world's second largest Muslim population to acknowledge that it cannot blame every bomb attack solely on Pakistan. India is seeing a rise in home-grown terrorism.

The portrait of an Indian terrorist has long been a caricature: poor Indian Muslims indoctrinated in radical seminaries and funded by Pakistan, India's neighbor and longtime enemy. But two of the suspects arrested Wednesday were software engineers, one ran a hotel.

It suggests that Indian terrorism is not motivated by dire poverty alone, but also by the perception of systemic prejudice against Muslims here. This is a bitterly controversial idea in the Hindu-majority nation sensitive to claims of intolerance, but the arrests are creating a small window for India to consider it more deeply.

"The role of Pakistan-based terrorist groups cannot be minimized, but the involvement of local elements in recent blasts adds a new dimension to the terrorist threat," Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said this month after the New Delhi bombings.

"It's not only about Pakistan – we can't afford to oversimplify anymore," says Swapna Kona Nayudu, a security analyst at the Center for Land Warfare Studies in New Delhi. "We're going to have to look at the sociological fault lines."

These sociological fault lines do not appear to be grooming terrorists with global intentions or strong connections to Al Qaeda. Though an Indian bombed the Glasgow airport last year, Indian terrorism remains an inwardly focused phenomenon for now.

The group that claimed responsibility for the Delhi bombings, the "Indian Mujahideen" (IM), said the bombs were in response to police sweeps nationwide that indiscriminately arrested Muslims. Investigators in Mumbai (Bombay), where the arrests were made, pointed to Mohammed Sadiq Sheikh as the leader of the group. They say the software engineer formed the IM with Amir Raza, based in Pakistan, in 2005. The group claims involvement in recent bombings in Jaipur and the western state of Gujarat.

Though Indian authorities and experts still allege that Pakistan's intelligence agencies were involved, perhaps funding or guiding the IM, the police cast a picture of a distinctly Indian organization. All those killed, in custody, or implicated in the bombings come from one district in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. They sent their manifestos by e-mail to media outlets moments before the attacks.

"The one thing that the government can't avoid anymore is that there is a problem here," says Omair Ahmed, author of "Encounters," a book on militancy in India. "What that problem is, no one is willing to say."

He points to the findings of the Sachar Commission, a government-sponsored study released in 2006. It found that Muslims had slipped from middling status to the level of dalits – the group formerly known as "untouchables" – at the bottom of India's social and economic ladder. It cited the government's neglect of the Muslim community – in areas such as schooling, healthcare, and opportunity for government jobs – as a primary cause.

Moreover, activists suggest that the IM's grievances about indiscriminate police arrests have some basis in truth. Though Indian antiterror laws are far-reaching – allowing suspects to be held for 180 days without charge, for example – the conviction rate under these laws is less than 1 percent, says Ravi Nair of the South Asia Human Rights Documentation Center in New Delhi.

This is partly the result of a police force ill-equipped to deal with the challenges of 21st century crime, he says. Indeed, terrorism has long been viewed as an Army matter – since it has been seen as a Pakistani phenomenon. But Indian terrorists are now inhabiting the space between the Army and the police. "We can't call in the Army because we're a democracy, but the police can't handle it," says Nayudu. "We need a debate about this."

Meaningful debate on the subject of prejudice against Muslims, however, is nearly impossible. It is perhaps the single most incendiary topic in Indian politics; it has led to riots and spawned an entire political movement, the Hindus-first ideology of Hindutva, as a backlash.

There are doubts that this time will be different. "There is an unwillingness to confront the situation," says Ajay Sahni of New Delhi's Institute for Conflict Management. "People are evasive. They are always looking for exceptions."

He suggests that the caricature of the Indian terrorist is "a complete myth," adding that "terrorism has always had an indigenous face here" despite the government's unwillingness to admit it. "There's nothing new here," he says.

Yet the arrests of professionals who were not only middle class but also IT professionals – the image of the modern Indian – illustrates the depth of Muslim disaffection in a way that previous arrests have not. "Prosperity is not leading to integration," says Mr. Ahmed.

Slowly, the old stereotypes are crumbling. "There's a definite movement toward an inability to categorize terrorists anymore," says Nayudu. "These people were not unhappy materially, they were unhappy on social and religious grounds."

For his part, Ahmad is still hopeful. Al Qaeda has grown as a reaction to authoritarian regimes such as those in Algeria, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. "India is far better," he says, suggesting this is why Muslim extremism has not engulfed India as it has some other countries.

===================

BJP responsible for home grown terrorism: Congress
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/bjp-responsible-for-home-grown-terrorism-congress_10099559.html
September 24th, 2008 - 9:51 pm ICT by IANS -

New Delhi, Sep 24 (IANS) The Congress Wednesday sought to turn the tables on the Bharatiya Janata party (BJP), saying its star leader L.K. Advani was responsible for home grown terrorism in the country. “There is a need for a debate on communal terrorism in the country. The 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts in the aftermath of the Babri Masjid demolition was the first incidence of communal terrorism that laid the foundation for home grown terrorism,” Congress spokesperson Shakeel Ahmed said here.

“Home grown terrorism is nothing but the outcome of Advani’s and VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad) leader Praveen Togadia’s communal politics,” Ahmed said.

The BJP Tuesday accused the central government of being soft on terror and of appeasing minorities and said this had encouraged “homegrown terrorism” in the country.

Opposing the BJP’s demand to bring back the Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA), Ahmed said: “It was a failed law, and cases of violence have come down after the central government decided to withdrew it.”

Corroborating the statement, Ahmed said data available with the home ministry showed that during the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) regime, 36,259 violent incidents were reported from across the country. This fell to 24,967 during the United Progressive Allaince period (2004-08).

“A total of 11,714 people died in these incidents during the NDA regime while the number during UPA’s period was 6,636,” Ahmed said.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »
No safety in Europe...

Homegrown terrorism: Breaking the vicious circle of narginalisation and radicalisation22 September 2008 - Issue : 800
http://www.neurope.eu/articles/89824.php

Countering homegrown terrorism in Europe is high on the security policy agenda, writes Busso von Alvensleben of the German Foreign Ministry

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2008, 09:05:02 AM »
No safety in Australia...

Home-grown terrorists found guilty
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/local/news/general/homegrown-terrorists-found-guilty/1273235.aspx
BY MICHAEL RUFFLES
MELBOURNE CORRESPONDENT
16/09/2008 12:00:00 AM

Abdul Nacer Benbrika has become the first Australian man to be found guilty of running a home-grown terrorist organisation that plotted to kill thousands of people, but his lawyer has not ruled out an appeal.

Five other men have been found guilty of terrorist offences, while four walked free from the Victorian Supreme Court yesterday after being acquitted on all counts.

Benbrika faces a maximum 25-year jail term for directing a terrorist organisation, while the other five men face 10-year sentences for knowingly being members of the organisation.

Federal Attorney-General Robert McClelland welcomed the verdicts and said the case was the most successful prosecution of its kind in Australia's history.

In a sensational twist to the nation's biggest-ever terrorism trial, Justice Bernard Bongiorno ordered the jury yesterday to return what verdicts it had unanimously agreed on after 21 days of deliberation.

The verdicts on three charges against two men are yet to be decided.

The mixed bag of verdicts means the jury was satisfied that a terrorist organisation existed, and that six of the men were all knowingly members.

The guilty men are Benbrika, 48, of Dallas; Abdullah Merhi, 23, of Fawkner; Aimen Joud, 23, of Hoppers Crossing; Ahmed Raad, 25, of Fawkner; Fadl Sayadi, 28, of Coburg; and Ezzit Raad, 26, Preston.

The acquitted men are Hany Taha, 33, of Hadfield; Shoue Hammoud, 28, of Hadfield; Bassam Raad, 27, of Brunswick; and Majed Raad, 23, of Coburg.

The verdicts on charges against Shane Kent, 31, of Meadow Heights, and Amer Haddara, 28, of Yarraville, are still to be decided.

During the trial the court heard the group had planned to bomb Melbourne Cricket Ground when it was packed with close to 100,000 people at the 2005 AFL grand final and had also planned to attack Crown Casino during the 2006 Australian Formula One Grand Prix and a pre-season AFL game.

Benbrika was also found guilty of directing the activities of a terrorist organisation and possessing a CD connected to the preparation of a terrorist act.

Joud was found guilty of five charges, including acting as a leader, attempting to supply funds and possessing two CDs with information to help prepare for a terrorist act.

Ahmed Raad and Sayadi were also found guilty of playing lead roles in the home-grown terrorist organisation.

Benbrika was expressionless as the jury forewoman answered ''guilty'' when asked the verdicts on each of the three charges against him. One man said, ''Yes,'' and another ''Thank God'' when told they were acquitted.

The 12 co-accused were otherwise almost mute during the 20 minutes it took to read out the verdicts.

When Justice Bongiorno directed the four acquitted men be released immediately, all 12 stood and hugged each other and whispered before they went their separate ways.

The four men declined to speak as they left court, free after almost three years of imprisonment.

Benbrika's defence lawyer, Remy van de Wiel, QC, said his client had been stressed throughout the trial process, and was unsure about whether there would be an appeal.

''I've not sought instructions from him, and no doubt I'll speak to him in the next day or so, and he can let me know what he wants to do,'' he said.

Mr van de Wiel said it was his client's decision whether to lodge an appeal, and he would not speculate until they spoke.

While one-third of the defendants walked free, Mr McClelland said the prosecution was proof Australia needed to remain vigilant against terrorist threats from within.

''It would be naive to discount the prospect of a terrorist attack in Australia; clearly a terrorist attack in Australia is possible,'' Mr McClelland said.

''It would be naive not to recognise that such an attack could be perpetrated by home-grown terrorism.''

Preliminary submissions for sentencing of the guilty men were heard yesterday afternoon.

The jury is still considering the three outstanding charges.

Offline Neo

• The constitution is my guide.
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »
I remember seeing this trend from an article I posted here Nov 1, 2007. This statement startled me!

By Eben Kaplan

"For years, terrorism experts have cautioned that the next terrorist attack in the United States could be carried out by a homegrown cell, inspired by radical propaganda but with no formal ties to any terrorist organization."

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=12873.msg47573#msg47573
"It is discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and
how few by deceit"

JBS

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »
Well, if the name of this thread is true then here is the schedule they can look forward to, as they will be the 'jews' of the new regime.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html#sturm1
Get your yellow stars while supplies last!

Offline trailhound

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »
Yes could be. I always thought Charles Manson was the McVeigh of the sixties counter culture. Unwittingly perhaps but similar effect.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
Well, if the name of this thread is true then here is the schedule they can look forward to, as they will be the 'jews' of the new regime.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html#sturm1
Get your yellow stars while supplies last!

That's a hardcore read with some chilling similarities.
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

JBS

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »
Only problem is that McViegh didn't do it.

Offline raiden654

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2008, 10:29:09 PM »
this sucks

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2008, 02:23:06 AM »
My ALIBY: I'm listening to the Alex Jones show yahhhhh!

BTW I'm Latina/German ahahhahahah does that count?

There seems to be lots of cops in my area... I'm putting up flyers!!!
Keep on with the revolution!! WE ARE BEATING THEM!
Make it so!

Offline MASTEROFMEN

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 04:44:47 AM »
ok 4weeks to go this month lets see if a new terrorist op go's down or if its just more internet bs  ;D

Offline EchelonMonitor

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 07:38:21 AM »
Only problem is that McViegh didn't do it.

Yeah, we didn't have the internet then, and people don't know much about the Oklahoma City bombing.

I think they discovered then that homegrown terrorists weren't going to be fightening enough to get what they wanted, and they knew they had to create scary foreign enemy  (the myth of Al Qaeda) to really scare the American people into accepting their tyranny.

Now they're talking about homegrown terrorists not to scare people, but to excuse their rapidly expanding surveillance police state against the American people.

The American people still don't understand that in the eyes of their supposed leaders, the American people ARE the enemy.

Offline EchelonMonitor

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »
BTW, what is supposed to happen tomorrow, October 6?

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 11:53:08 AM »
Watch the European banks....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

EvadingGrid

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »
Watch the European banks....

I am watching . . .

Your quiet right to point this out, maybe you have read Quigley ?

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2008, 06:13:05 PM »
BTW, what is supposed to happen tomorrow, October 6?

All I know October 6th is LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE in Louisiana. Check your state.

I made a bet: If NOTHING happens October 13-15, then I STOP watching/listening to any of this stuff...
It is stressful. And I know the eight safe places on earth when Nibiru comes along. 1 year to survive
until July 2009.

But I will never stop putting out DVDs and flyers! NEVA! I need to go on a vacation dammit...
Make it so!

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2008, 06:21:09 PM »
All I know October 6th is LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE in Louisiana. Check your state.

I made a bet: If NOTHING happens October 13-15, then I STOP watching/listening to any of this stuff...
It is stressful. And I know the eight safe places on earth when Nibiru comes along. 1 year to survive
until July 2009.

But I will never stop putting out DVDs and flyers! NEVA! I need to go on a vacation dammit...

IF Nibiru comes along I doubt there will be any SAFE places..................
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"