Ron Schott! My Apology: To Real Truth Seekers

Author Topic: Ron Schott! My Apology: To Real Truth Seekers  (Read 1928 times)

Offline 1776blues

Ron Schott! My Apology: To Real Truth Seekers
« on: September 11, 2007, 09:44:45 pm »
Apparently Ron Schott has had a change of heart! Wow! However he still criticizes our protest in the street with this comment;

Groups like 911truth.org and many others are not the normal "9/11 was a conspiracy" people you see ranting on the street, but rather are grassroots organizations working toward full-disclosure of the facts surrounding the atrocities of Sept. 11, 2001. It was my uneducated assumptions that tied these groups to the outlying activists that I lumped them in with and I apologize for that.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/swminsea/archives/121625.asp?from=blog_last3

I apologize for a bad link earlier!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/110907_b_mind.htm
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline Bossgator

• Patriot in Arizona
Re: Ron Schott! My Apology: To Real Truth Seekers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:51:01 am »
Well, that's no surprise really, but good to hear a voice of reason. As we know already, the truth cannot be ignored for long, and this person is just one more of many to come. Welcome aboard!
In the end, all that's left is the truth! - Bossgator

When in politics and faced with two men who are both evil, do you choose the lesser of those two evils? NO! Execute them both and find someone who is *not* evil.

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 08:54:57 am »
I posted on his blog and suggested he do some research and to start with patriots question 911 so he would have an idea of who believes we were lied to. I also pointed out to him that since the mainstream media will not ask the hard questions that many truth groups are not nuts and are taking it to the streets to educate, inform, and warn the American citizens that they were lied to and to demand answers.

Sometimes, I feel all alone here in Anaheim, Ca so I was surprised when I went to get some water, on the soda machine next to it was a simple flier that read:

"Only 911 truth will set US free"

I hope to find a group locally soon!
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline Garythemessage

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:40:36 pm »
I replied to that Thane dude that was linked at the end of this article.  He's a writer for the Edmonton Rag, or whatever.  Here's what I wrote:

Coming to an end?  Hardly.  I didn't recognize Jimmy Walter by name, nor that other dude you mentioned.  There's certainly other bigger names you could have mentioned, but they are by no means finished with the movement, are they?  Okay, so perhaps 2 have retired.  2,000 have taken their place.  It's only a matter of time.

A new investigation is all we're asking for.  Is that so ridiculous?  A true and impartial investigation, free of White House hacks, free from incessant federal obstruction.  Is that truly a "kooky" request?  Because, Thane, this is all that we legitimate truthers are asking for.  Aren't you aware of that?  Give us a real investigation.  Shut us up once and for all.  Why the resistance to investigation?  That alone is cause for suspicion, and to borrow the new paradigm being forced upon us lowly americans, "If you've done nothing wrong - you have nothing to hide."

Oh, and as a matter of fact, YOU ALSO BELIEVE AN OUTRAGOUS CONSPIRACY THEORY!  The difference between you and I is that you believe the conspiracy theory fed to you by the feds and corporate media.  I believe the conspiracy theory fed to me by physicists, doctors, first responders, firefighters, police officers, former heads of state, engineers, architects, celebrities, teenagers, adults, senior adults, college professors, radio talk show hosts, documentary producers, Hollywood producers, demolition experts, Tony award winning actresses, journalists, theologians, ex-feds, ex-military officers, ex-spooks, on and on and on.

Sit back and watch, keep spinning to your heart's delight.  Keep spinning.  Keep spinning.  Every article you write feeds our movement.  Every drop of publicity you give us, we thank you very much.  The worm is turning; America is turning against mainstream media.  Every time your ilk threatens our movement - it fires us up all over again.  And therein lies another difference between you and I.  We are looking for a fight.  We are looking for debate.  We maintain our Right to question government and to question the press.  We will not be suppressed.

Investigate 9/11!

Offline escapebb

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 12:01:06 am »
Baby steps.  If that is what it takes to wake up the masses we will go the distance.  Thank you to all who were in NY and made your voices heard.  Thank you Alex and staff, We Are Change, and any other individuals who have the courage to express what you believe to be the truth.  I am with you on the sidelines and in the background.  One day I hope to join you on the front line.  God be with you!