What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting

Author Topic: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting  (Read 30943 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2017, 02:08:18 PM »
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/things-wish-known-gaslighting/
10 Things I’ve Learned About Gaslighting As An Abuse Tactic
August 27, 2015 by Shea Emma Fett

Gaslighting tends to follow when intimidation is no longer acceptable.

I believe that gaslighting is happening culturally and interpersonally on an unprecedented scale, and that this is the result of a societal framework where we pretend everyone is equal while trying simultaneously to preserve inequality.

You can see it in the media constantly.

For instance, every time an obvious hate crime is portrayed as an isolated case of mental illness, this is gaslighting. The media is saying to you, What you know to be true is not true.

Intimate partner violence wasn’t seen as a serious crime until the 1970s. So, did we, in the last forty years, address the beliefs that cause intimate partner violence? No.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRmPRrUwbQ
Edward Snowden Talks About Gang Stalking
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2017, 05:33:27 PM »
https://neverending1.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/gang-stalking-games-gang-stalkers-play-with-your-mind-on-facebook/
Gang stalking – Games gang stalkers play with your mind on Facebook.

Lately, since nothing they’ve done to me works, they been doing a lot of gas lighting on me .  Gas lighting is where they try to make you think that what is occurring is not.  It’s to make you doubt your sanity.

They been doing things in my apartment and with my computer.  What they did to me recently is an example. I got a message on Facebook from a friend of mine.  The message said that it was heart research day, and I should send a heart to every woman friend on my Facebook page, but I was not  to mention the reason I was sending it.  I thought it was my friend, so I sent a heart message to all my women friends on Facebook.  As I sent the hearts, I could tell by the responses from the women that they were puzzled by my hearts, and so was I.  Why send hearts to  women only and not men? It suddenly occurred to me that it wasn’t my friend who’d sent me the message. It was a message from one of the freaks harassing me. I was suspicious while sending the hearts, but I thought it was for a good cause.  As a matter of fact, I haven’t been able to get in touch with my friend for a while.  Every time I send her a message on Facebook, I get a message saying “that’s not allowed.”  I think they even opened another Facebook page in her name.

| - - -

http://www.zdnet.com/article/facebook-timeline-a-stalkers-paradise-mass-exodus-on-the-way/
Facebook Timeline a 'stalker's paradise': Mass exodus on the way?

Facebook's new Timeline profile could lead to a mass exodus of users, as profile owners discover exactly how much of their data is now in 'click-by-date' layout.
Zack Whittaker

By Zack Whittaker for iGeneration | September 27, 2011 -

... now Facebook has literally time-lined each and every status, photo, shared content, "likes" and every other interaction we have made on the site in chronological and clickable format.
... now my friends can click back to a specific date in the right-hand floating menu of the timeline, and see posts I wrote three years ago.

That status posted via my BlackBerry in anger, or a comment I had long forgotten about which had caused a fight amongst my friendship group. That impulsive message that was posted, long been left behind in the depths of Facebook, now re-emerging and semi-searchable by another.

... It goes as far back as your birth, if you want it to, and allows you to update life changing events in retrospect.

In effect, Facebook has made 'stalking' just that bit easier.

Still difficult to explain to those who have yet to experience the major changes on the cards, soon to hit the entire social network in the coming days and weeks, the site will be a chronological string of what you were doing, when, how and even why.

Facebook is now a self-genealogy site, in effect.

But what I find most abhorrent is this change in direction the company is heading down. Facebook has changed the rules on what the site truly represents. It would be like a private dating website becoming a public web directory of lonely people, and marketing itself as such.

The Timeline has clearly been thought about a great deal -- from a consumer, end-user point of view, but also from a change in company direction. Many forget, in fact, that while Facebook is a social network, there is a company in the shadows, lurking behind the scenes implementing new changes, adjusting existing settings and focusing on direction of where the social network should go next.

But the rise of Google+ and the demise of MySpace changed everything for Facebook. Nevertheless, with competing social networks, Facebook has had to change to keep up with the constantly evolving beat.