What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting

Author Topic: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting  (Read 32638 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2017, 02:08:18 PM »
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/things-wish-known-gaslighting/
10 Things I’ve Learned About Gaslighting As An Abuse Tactic
August 27, 2015 by Shea Emma Fett

Gaslighting tends to follow when intimidation is no longer acceptable.

I believe that gaslighting is happening culturally and interpersonally on an unprecedented scale, and that this is the result of a societal framework where we pretend everyone is equal while trying simultaneously to preserve inequality.

You can see it in the media constantly.

For instance, every time an obvious hate crime is portrayed as an isolated case of mental illness, this is gaslighting. The media is saying to you, What you know to be true is not true.

Intimate partner violence wasn’t seen as a serious crime until the 1970s. So, did we, in the last forty years, address the beliefs that cause intimate partner violence? No.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRmPRrUwbQ
Edward Snowden Talks About Gang Stalking
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2017, 05:33:27 PM »
https://neverending1.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/gang-stalking-games-gang-stalkers-play-with-your-mind-on-facebook/
Gang stalking – Games gang stalkers play with your mind on Facebook.

Lately, since nothing they’ve done to me works, they been doing a lot of gas lighting on me .  Gas lighting is where they try to make you think that what is occurring is not.  It’s to make you doubt your sanity.

They been doing things in my apartment and with my computer.  What they did to me recently is an example. I got a message on Facebook from a friend of mine.  The message said that it was heart research day, and I should send a heart to every woman friend on my Facebook page, but I was not  to mention the reason I was sending it.  I thought it was my friend, so I sent a heart message to all my women friends on Facebook.  As I sent the hearts, I could tell by the responses from the women that they were puzzled by my hearts, and so was I.  Why send hearts to  women only and not men? It suddenly occurred to me that it wasn’t my friend who’d sent me the message. It was a message from one of the freaks harassing me. I was suspicious while sending the hearts, but I thought it was for a good cause.  As a matter of fact, I haven’t been able to get in touch with my friend for a while.  Every time I send her a message on Facebook, I get a message saying “that’s not allowed.”  I think they even opened another Facebook page in her name.

| - - -

http://www.zdnet.com/article/facebook-timeline-a-stalkers-paradise-mass-exodus-on-the-way/
Facebook Timeline a 'stalker's paradise': Mass exodus on the way?

Facebook's new Timeline profile could lead to a mass exodus of users, as profile owners discover exactly how much of their data is now in 'click-by-date' layout.
Zack Whittaker

By Zack Whittaker for iGeneration | September 27, 2011 -

... now Facebook has literally time-lined each and every status, photo, shared content, "likes" and every other interaction we have made on the site in chronological and clickable format.
... now my friends can click back to a specific date in the right-hand floating menu of the timeline, and see posts I wrote three years ago.

That status posted via my BlackBerry in anger, or a comment I had long forgotten about which had caused a fight amongst my friendship group. That impulsive message that was posted, long been left behind in the depths of Facebook, now re-emerging and semi-searchable by another.

... It goes as far back as your birth, if you want it to, and allows you to update life changing events in retrospect.

In effect, Facebook has made 'stalking' just that bit easier.

Still difficult to explain to those who have yet to experience the major changes on the cards, soon to hit the entire social network in the coming days and weeks, the site will be a chronological string of what you were doing, when, how and even why.

Facebook is now a self-genealogy site, in effect.

But what I find most abhorrent is this change in direction the company is heading down. Facebook has changed the rules on what the site truly represents. It would be like a private dating website becoming a public web directory of lonely people, and marketing itself as such.

The Timeline has clearly been thought about a great deal -- from a consumer, end-user point of view, but also from a change in company direction. Many forget, in fact, that while Facebook is a social network, there is a company in the shadows, lurking behind the scenes implementing new changes, adjusting existing settings and focusing on direction of where the social network should go next.

But the rise of Google+ and the demise of MySpace changed everything for Facebook. Nevertheless, with competing social networks, Facebook has had to change to keep up with the constantly evolving beat.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2017, 12:42:37 AM »
Ok I'm facing gangstalking currently right now and I'm going to talk in more detail about what I think is going on?  I hope this time people will actually respond.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2017, 11:34:31 AM »
State sponsored Gaslighting ... Global Gaslighting ... no that couldn't be ...

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/05/26/gaslighting-state-mind-control-and-abusive-narcissism/
Gaslighting: State Mind Control and Abusive Narcissism
May 26, 2016 By Vanessa Beeley 25 Comments

Three Stages of Gaslighting:

Stage One

The first stage depends upon trust in the integrity and unimpeachable intentions of the abuser, a state of reliance that has been engendered by the abuser’s artful self-promotion and ingratiating propaganda.  Once this trust is gained, the abuser will begin to subtly undermine it, creating situations and environments where the victim will begin to doubt their own judgement.  Eventually the victim will rely entirely upon the abuser to alleviate their uncertainty and to restore their sense of reality which is in fact that of the abuser.

Stage Two

The second stage, defence, is a process by which the abuser isolates the victim, not only from their own sense of identity but from the validation of their peers.  They are made to feel that their opinion is worthless, discredited, down-right weird.  In political circles they would be labelled a conspiracy theorist, a dissident, a terror apologist.  As a consequence, the victim will withdraw from society and cease to express themselves for fear of ridicule, judgement or punishment.

This stage can also be compared to Stockholm Syndrome where a hostage or captive is reduced,by psychological mind games, back to infantile dependency upon their captor.  Narcissistic abuse bonds the victim to the aggressor via trauma.  Stockholm Syndrome bonds the victim to the aggressor via regression to an infantile state where the abuser/aggressor becomes the “parent” who will rescue the victim from imminent annihilation.  Both methods tap into the victim’s survival mechanisms to gain and maintain control.

Stage Three

The final stage is depression.  A life under the tyrannical rule of a narcissist drives the victim into a state of extreme confusion.  They are stripped of dignity & self-reliance.  They, ultimately exist in an information vacuum which is only filled by that which the abuser deems suitable or relevant.  This can eventually invoke symptoms of PTSD [Post Traumatic Stress Disorder]. Flashbacks, constant apprehension, hyper vigilance, mind paralysis, rage and even violence.  The process is complete and the victim has been reduced to a willing accomplice in the abusers creation of a very distorted reality.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »
Ok I'm facing gangstalking currently right now and I'm going to talk in more detail about what I think is going on?  I hope this time people will actually respond.

Have you ever worked either directly for the federal government or worked within a corporation that supports the military/security industrial complex? (public-private partnership)

I don't need to know details. But I suspect this is a marker.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2017, 09:21:05 PM »
Have you ever worked either directly for the federal government or worked within a corporation that supports the military/security industrial complex? (public-private partnership)

I don't need to know details. But I suspect this is a marker.

Nope, this is more of a Fritz Springmeier situation were somebody gets targeted and they're parents get blackmailed and paid to allow a network of people to abuse and control them from a young age.  Even though I'm an adult now I suspect this has been going on for a long time for example I found out my mother had deliberately been poisoning me with antibiotics and then tried to blame me when I got sick.  She is actually directly responsible for my illness.  My father has always been a jerk but for some strange reason decided to get a job as a psychiatric nurse and was trying to brainwash me with leftist garbage, also at this time this is when I started noticing the stalking and the neighbours and other people were involved in the psychological abuse.  I would show you  my fathers twitter page and you will immediately see the leftist propaganda on it but I don't know you guys well enough. Posting my fathers twitter page could indirectly be giving too much information about myself. Oh by the way hes gone missing since last year since I asked him whether he was something beginning with the letter P.  Yea do the math are we start to get the picture?

Also a big part of the psychological abuse involves trying to manipulate my sexuality and I've had transvestites and transexuals stalking me.  As you can tell this is being done by liberal fascists (well it seems to be).  From what I've learned about leftists they like targeting minorities especially black men and I keep telling you people but you're not getting it, Leftists hate everyone but they REALLY hate blacks especially black men.  It looks like they want to 'recruit' me but for some strange reason they think turning me into basketcase will make me an effective recruit.  Yes they're using Trauma Based Mind control on me but I don't think they're doing it to program me ultimately they want to just destroy me because I'm one of those black stereotypes.  What's strange as well as that they also do helpful stuff as well so I think they're kinda in two minds.  I think i have qualities that they admire but at the same time I think they hate me because of it and want to control or destroy more or both, I don't think it's entirely racially motivated either.

I was hoping in some point to go into more detail and really breakdown what I think is happening but I've been really stressed and I'm just trying to stay calm.  I really wanted to pm somebody about this instead of going on a public forum, I'm going to feel stupid if I'm wrong but talking about this helps.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2017, 11:14:28 PM »
There could be a spiritual component to all of this as well. I was raised in a dysfunctional alcoholic environment and I thought it was normal. Then I realized it might not be normal and that I was on a fast track to become the very thing I despised. So, I quit drinking completely for many years. Mostly knowing that it would lead to either death or insanity. Weird thing is, although I wasn't drinking a drop AND I had moved far away from home, people with alcohol issues seemed to be attracted to me. They kept showing up as roommates and classmates wanting to befriend me. The old patterns were following me around. It took years after that and some major spiritual decisions to get rid of it all. Decades later and I'm no longer afraid of alcohol. I can drink, but choose not to since my tastes have changed. Now I cannot stand the feeling of being drunk. Sober and vigilant appeal to me so much more.

The spiritual component may have nothing to do with you at all. But may have something to do with ancestors or even choices that parents make. I choose to remain detached from my bloodline. They don't determine my fate or who I am anymore.

Calm is always a good thing. Especially when all hell is breaking loose. And so is anonymity. It helps people to focus on principles rather than personalities.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2017, 05:49:27 PM »

The spiritual component may have nothing to do with you at all. But may have something to do with ancestors or even choices that parents make. I choose to remain detached from my bloodline. They don't determine my fate or who I am anymore.

I'm glad you mentioned that I need somebody to investigate my parents especially on my father's side.  Now I'm open minded to this stuff and I'm not saying this is fact or I believe everything that Frtiz writes about but he does mention that some mind control slaves have bloodlines to the illuminati.  Well as far as I'm aware there are no black illuminati bloodlines but if there was one I wouldn't be suprized if my father's family were one of them.  My father in West Africa came from a rich family he had servants and had driver that would take him to school I also hear that on my father's side they were kinda crazy.  Thing is as well even though my father's black they're supposed to be what you call Creole which as far as I can remember means you descended from white colonial settlers (or something like that) so that's how it could be possible for a black person to have some illuminati blood.

It's really confusing because I think my father would lie about some stuff because I think he said even though his family was Creole they didn't have any European blood but I saw him talking to a cousin once and she definitely looked she had European blood in her.  My mother however came from a really poor family and my father's mother was angry that he married her and cut him off from his inheritance.