What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting

Author Topic: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting  (Read 29533 times)

Offline Joe Stirling

• Veteran victim of Freemasonry
What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »
What is Gang Stalking? (Fascism using Stasi Tactics)

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It's called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under surveillance by groups of organised Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

What happens during Gang Stalking is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In Russia it was used by the state to declare activist, dissidents or anyone they thought to be an enemy of the state as mentally unfit and many were institutionalised using this form of systemic control.

The closest thing to Gang Stalking that democratic countries have seen before is McCarthyism, Cointelpro, and RED SQUAD programs. Red Squad programs were used for monitoring, and harassment of various groups and they have been in place for over a hundred years.

Civilian spies are recruited from every level and sector of society. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is made a part of this ongoing never ending systemic form of control and harassment. These actions are specifically designed to control the target and to keep them in line. These actions are also designed to destroy the target over years, make them look crazy and leave them with no form of support.

For the targets of this harassment, Gang Stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state it’s a way to keep the targets in line, control them, or destroy them.

Worldwide programs of control and conformity have been used with equal success and lethality. What we are seeing now is a global co-ordinated and organised effort of control and conformity. Reports of Gang Stalking are not only coming in from democratic countries, but they are coming in from many other countries as well.

The modern day systemic form of control could only be funded at higher governmental levels, just like it has in other societies where these similar types of harassment programs have been implemented. It's all part of a system of control and conformity that has been in place for many years. A system of control with many local groups and appendages taking part.

What are other Names for Gang Stalking?

There are many names for this form of systemic control and harassment. Under the Gang Stalking label you will also find such terms as Organised Stalking, Cause Stalking, Multi-Stalking, Community Mobbing, but it's all part of the same harassment protocol. What many people do not realise is that Gang Stalking is just one appendage of this systemic form of control. There are other forms of control used to repress, and keep individuals in line. Other forms or appendages include, but are not limited to: Mobbing, Cointelpro, The Buzzsaw, Covert War, Electronic Harassment, etc. These are the just some of the names being given to a very old game, that is once again being played by governments on their unsuspecting citizens.

How are targets chosen?

Targets can be chosen because of many reasons. They can be chosen for political views. They can be chosen for whistle-blowing. They can be chosen because they belong to a dissident movement. They can be chosen because they asserted there rights at work. They can be chosen because they made the wrong enemy. Were considered to be too outspoken, unwittingly investigated something that the state did not want investigated, signed a petition, wrote a letter. They were deemed as suspicious by a civilian spy/snitch and their names were handed over.

It’s becoming apparent that targets might be chosen for this systemic form of control, if they are not already in some way a part of this controlled system. Eg. Many Targeted Individuals seem to be unaware that large chunks of our society are snitching and spying on each other.

What are the goals of Gang Stalking?

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line.

These people also want to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.

Who gets targeted?

Targeting can happen to anyone in society. Primary targets in the past have been but are not limited to: minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who go up against large wealthy corporations, woman’s groups,(single) women, anti-war proponents, and other innocent individuals. The majority of the targets are often not aware that they are being targeted in this way. When a target moves, changes jobs, the harassment still continues. Every time the target moves, the same lies and slander will be spread and the systemic harassment will continue.

Who takes part?

People from all walks of life are being recruited to be the eyes and ears of the state. People from all races, ages, genders. Every sector of society that you can think of is a part of this. Civilian Spies/Snitches include, but are not limited to: General labourers, the wealthy, bikers, drug dealers, drug users, street people, punks, hip hop culture, KKK, black activists, church groups, youth groups. Your best friend, lawyer, policeman, doctor, emergency services, neighbour, military forces, family, social services, politician, judge, dentist, tradesman, vet, supermarket, council, postman, religious leader, care worker, etc.
See groups/organisations at the foot of this article.

Some of these citizens might be recruited via programs such as, Citizen Corp, Weed and Seed, Citizens On Phone Patrol,(COPP), City Watch, T.I.P.S. Many started with good intentions to help patrol and monitor their cities and neighbourhoods. Others are recruited via their families, others at school, others at work. Since every sector, class, race in society takes part, recruitment is multi-faceted.

Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this harassment protocol is to destroy a person.

Why people participate in Gang Stalking?

There are many reasons that someone takes part in this activity.

1. Some do it for the sense of power that it gives them.

2. Others do this as a way to make friends and keep friends. It’s something social and fun for them to do. Many in society use the one handed sign language to communicate and it's very effective in breaking down race, gender, age, social barriers.

3. Others are forced or black mailed by the State or the police into taking part.

4. They are told that they are part of homeland or national security and being used to help keep and eye on dangerous or emotionally disturbed individuals. They see themselves as heroic spies for the state.

Civilian spies can come from a variety of different programs such as the Citizen Corp, Citizen On Phone Patrol COPP, Weed and Seed, T.I.P.S., City Watch or some other centralized government program used for patrolling and monitoring cities.

5. Others are just local thugs or Informants who are already being used for other activities, and their energies are just diverted over into these community spy programs. Eg. Some may be given the choice of Spying for the State or the police vs going to jail.

6. Others are told outright lies and slander about the target to get them to go along with ruining the targets life.

7. Many are however just average citizens who have been recruited by the state the same way citizens were recruited in the former East Germany and other countries. It's the way the society is.

What are some techniques used against targets?

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a Targeted Individual sensitized to an everyday stimuli. The targeted individual over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitised to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulus that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, blue, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of clapping of hands together, cell phones, laptops, erratic/strange driving (and behaviour) etc.

b) 24/7 Surveillance This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Monitoring the targets phone, house, and computer activity.

c) Isolation of said target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. People in the targets community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time. Search online for Gang-Stalking, Gas-lighting, Mobbing, Street Theatre and follow the links.

e) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property, search the online Gang Stalking Forums for lots more. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get called/text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.

It might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

Where does the support or funding for this come from? (see groups/organisations below)

Though Gang Stalking itself is immoral and unethical in nature, programs such as this in democratic countries, and none democratic countries have always been funded by the Government. They are the only ones with enough money, coordination, and power to keep such a system in place. These Co-ordinated efforts then join hands with others for this systemic form of control and harassment.

“Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”

http://www.albionmonitor.com/9711b/policing.h...

What can you do to help?

1. If you know someone who is being targeted in this way please don’t go along with it. Don’t assume that the person is guilty or a bad person. Many innocent people are currently being targeted, and people are being told lies. This form of harassment is systemic and it's about state control and conformity. The express goal of this harassment is to destroy the individual over time.

2. If you are aware of someone being harassed in this way, subtly direct them to websites that deal with Gang Stalking, or sites for Targeted Individuals. Knowledge is power.

3. You can subtly offer your support to someone who is being unfairly treated, in very small little ways.

4. You can bring up the subject of Gang Stalking or Targeted Individuals.

6. You can subtly suggest that your local newspapers or community papers print articles about Targeted Individuals or even an write an objective piece about Gang Stalking.

How do participants communicate?

Communication happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals. These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

This evil is so bizarre that the perpetrators have a party/celebration when they have collectively destroyed an innocent victim. We collectively have to "Stop The Madness" or Fascism will destroy everything, regardless. It is your duty to copy this article and spread the truth about what's really happening in the community.

Here is a small list of groups/organisations that get used to destroy society (and themselves). Masons (+ all affiliated groups), Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, Speculative Society, Round Table, Rotarians, Orange Order, Scientology, Monarch Programming, all Religions and Institutions. Also people who have been baited/set up/conned, etc. Here is a list of Stasi signals that the these groups use at Stasi secret police. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php

Further reference www.joestirling.com  www.ljpr.info   www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119, Yahweh's Word/Law (YHWH)

Offline Youve_got_2_b_kiddin_me

• It's time to play spot the loony!
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Fascism using Stasi Tactics
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 07:57:07 AM »
Very interesting post. I found it when I did a search on this forum for Scientology.
Beam me up, Scotty, there is no intelligent life here!

Offline desim

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:56:17 AM »
Interesting read indeed, thanks.
I have intuitively discovered that, but never spend much energy to formulate it so clear.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:07 AM »
Thank you for posting this. Given the nature of where we all are right now (this forum), this information may well become of tremendous value to some of us.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

EvadingGrid

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
It is probable that such tactics could be used against "Truthers" to crush opposition.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
It is probable that such tactics could be used against "Truthers" to crush opposition.

Hmm...could you clarify your question?

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
Hmm...could you clarify your question?

That doesn't read as a question to me. More a statement: "It's likely that such tactics could be used against members of the 'truth' movement in order to crush opposition [to the NWO]."
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 12:31:13 PM »
That doesn't read as a question to me. More a statement: "It's likely that such tactics could be used against members of the 'truth' movement in order to crush opposition [to the NWO]."

Yeah, I see that now. I transposed the first two words of that post and read "is it" instead of "It is". Opps.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:19 PM »
I've thought this was happening to me since I was 17 , it's been 14 years. I have a 10 year old son who recently told me of a dream he had where in the entire city was "out to get us". I told him it had something to do with the fact that we are somewhat against the grain and that he was having paranoid anxieties due to the subconscious guilt placed on us by judgemental people, for not being a part of their herd like mentality.

But it's not just the self righteous, it's woven into the fabric of society and secretly secretes into the individuals psyche. who are the weavers? I'm sure it has something to do with leadership and the elite's need to stifle those with qualites unbecoming a follower. leadership is bad for commerce in some sense. The more you have individuals who are strong, the less slaves they are able to use for their attempts to keep us impotent worker drones, who will say yes to anything, for cable TV and a Turkey pot pie, along with the illusion of safety.

For the most part I always have to chalk these situations up to paranoia and coincidence. Though sometimes the circumstances are too well connected and obviously a problem. What do I do about it? I confront those who would be my tormentors. As calmly as possible I ask them about their motives and intentions in pursuing whatever action they are taking, I usually get hostility from these people, when I am rationally approaching them....what a surprise. How dare "I" question them? They sure are self righteous.

To hell with them. I refuse to let their little games destroy me. I can put up walls of unconsciousness to defeat the subtle manipulation. Anything else from them that is more forthcoming will be met with logical resistance, a sharp wit,and the knowledge that they are not better than us.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:17 AM »
What is Gang Stalking? (Fascism using Stasi Tactics)

Hi Joe,

I think it's great that you are out here spreading the word about Gang Stalking. I would just ask that if you are going to use content from the Gang Stalking World website, please provide a link and please keep the information in tact.

http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under intrusive and directed surveillance by groups of organised "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" also known as Citizen Informants 24/7. Using anti-terror laws to spy on ordinary people.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

What happens during this Gang Stalking surveillance is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In Russia it was used by the state to declare activist, dissidents or anyone they thought to be an enemy of the state as mentally unfit and many were institutionalised using this form of systemic control.

The closest thing to Gang Stalking that democratic countries have seen before this is McCarthyism, Cointelpro, and RED SQUAD programs. Red Squad programs were used for monitoring, and harassment of various groups. They have been in place for over a hundred years, and they also employed Covert Human Intelligence Sources.

Civilian Spies, also known as "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" are recruited from every level and sector of society. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is made a part of this ongoing never ending, systemic psychological harassment and manipulation of the target. These actions are specifically designed to control the target and to keep them in line. These actions are also designed to destroy the target over years, make them look crazy and leave them with no form of support.

For the targets of this harassment, Gang Stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state it’s a way to keep the targets in line, control them, or destroy them.

Worldwide programs of control and conformity have been used with equal success and lethality. What we are seeing now is a global co-ordinated and organised effort of control and conformity. Many countries around the world are currently using a model of policing called: Community Oriented Policing. It's described as a systemic approach to policing. It focuses on instilling a sense of community within a geographically located neighborhood. Communities come together and discuss what values they would like to have in their community, community development, and it's also a time to discuss any problems that might be happening in a specific area. If a problem is identified an investigation might be opened. These local programs in many countries have been forming partnerships with other government run programs at, provincial, state and federal levels. Reports of Gang Stalking are not only coming in from democratic countries, but they are coming in from many other countries as well.

The modern day systemic form of control could only be funded at higher governmental levels, just like it has in other societies where these similar types of harassment programs have been implemented. It's all part of a system of control and conformity that has been in place for many years. A system of control with many local groups and appendages taking part.

What are the goals of Gang Stalking?

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line. Once the target is sensitized, the Citizen Informants have an easier time identifying the Targeted Individual in public.

These programs are designed to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seems to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.

Who gets targeted?

Targeting can happen to anyone in society. In the past primary targets of programs such as Cointelpro have been minorities. Targeting however can happen to anyone. Individuals are often targeted for being outspoken, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who go up against wealthy corporations, woman’s groups, (single) women, anti-war proponents, individuals identified or targeted as problems at these community meetings, and other innocent individuals. The majority of the targets are often not aware that they are being targeted in this way. When a target moves, changes jobs, the harassment still continues. Every time the target moves, the same information, lies, and slander will be spread out into the new community and the systemic monitoring and harassment will continue. Traits of those targeted

Who takes part?

People from all walks of life are being recruited to be the eyes and ears of the state. People from all races, ages, genders. Every sector of society that you can think of is a part of this. Civilian Spies/Snitches include, but are not limited to: General labourers, the wealthy, bikers, drug dealers, drug users, street people, punks, hip hop culture, KKK, black activists, church groups, youth groups, Fire Fighters, police officers, lawyers, health care workers, store keepers, maids, janitors, cable installers, phone repair persons, mail carriers, locksmiths, electricians, etc. There really is no minimum or maximum age range. An article came out recently in the Uk, saying they were recruiting children as young as eight years old to be Covert Human Intelligence Sources.

Some of these citizens might be recruited via programs such as, Citizen Corp, Weed and Seed, Citizens On Phone Patrol, (COPP), City Watch, T.I.P.S. Many started with good intentions to help patrol and monitor their cities and neighbourhoods. Others are recruited via their families, others at school, others at work. Since every sector, class, race in society takes part, recruitment is multi-faceted.

Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this harassment protocol is to destroy a person.

Why people participate in Gang Stalking?

There are many reasons that someone takes part in this activity.

1. Some do it for the sense of power that it gives them.

2. Others do this as a way to make friends and keep friends. It’s something social and fun for them to do. Many in society use the one handed sign language to communicate and it's very effective in breaking down race, gender, age, social barriers.

3. Others are forced or black mailed by the State or the police into taking part.

4. They are told that they are part of homeland or national security and being used to help keep and eye on dangerous or emotionally disturbed individuals. They see themselves as heroic spies for the state.

Civilian spies can come from a variety of different programs such as the Citizen Corp, Citizen On Phone Patrol COPP, Weed and Seed, T.I.P.S., City Watch or some other centralized government program used for patrolling and monitoring cities.

5. Others are just local thugs or Informants who are already being used for other activities, and their energies are just diverted over into these community spy programs. Eg. Some may be given the choice of Spying for the State or the police vs going to jail.

6. Others are told outright lies and slander about the target to get them to go along with ruining the targets life.

7. Many are however just average citizens who have been recruited by the state the same way citizens were recruited in the former East Germany and other countries. It's the way the society is.

What are some techniques used against targets?

A few of the most common techniques are listed below.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a Targeted Individual sensitized to an everyday stimuli. The targeted individual over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitised to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulus that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of clapping of hands together, cell phones, laptops, etc.

b) 24/7 Surveillance This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Monitoring the targets phone, house, and computer activity. Surveillance Policy.

c) Isolation of said target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. People in the targets community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. Files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.

e) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.

It might seem harmless to these Citizen Informants, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc. It's like the death of a thousand paper cuts. One or two minor incidents will not cause any harm to the target, but over time the target is slowly worn down.

Where does the support or funding for this come from?

Though Gang Stalking itself is immoral and unethical in nature, programs such as this in democratic countries, and none democratic countries have always been funded by the Government. They are the only ones with enough money, coordination, and power to keep such a system in place. These Co-ordinated efforts then join hands with others for this systemic form of control and harassment.

"Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”
Ruling the community

What can you do to help?

1. If you know someone who is being targeted in this way please don’t go along with it. Don’t assume that the person is guilty or a bad person. Many innocent people are currently being targeted, and people are being told lies. This form of harassment is systemic and it's about state control and conformity. The express goal of this harassment is to destroy the individual over time.

2. If you are aware of someone being harassed in this way, subtly direct them to websites that deal with Gang Stalking, or sites for Targeted Individuals. Knowledge is power.

3. You can subtly offer your support to someone who is being unfairly treated, in very small little ways.

4. You can bring up the subject of Gang Stalking or Targeted Individuals.

6. You can subtly suggest that your local newspapers or community papers print articles about Targeted Individuals or even an write an objective piece about Gang Stalking.

How do participants communicate?

Communicate happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals. Citizen Informants also seem to get verbal ques via cellphone and earphones.

These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

Here is a list of signals that the former East German Secret Police the Stasi used. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php

SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION

1. Watch out! Subject is coming - touch nose with hand or handkerchief

2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking - stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly

3. Subject standing still - lay one hand against back, or on stomach

4. Observing Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover threatened - bend and retie shoelaces

5. Subject returning - both hands against back, or on stomach

6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other Observing Agents - take out briefcase or equivalent and examine contents.

Books:

1. Ward Churchill, Jim Vander Wall “Cointelpro Papers”

2. Protectors of Privilege: Red Squads and Police Repression in Urban America

3. Anna Funder “Stasiland”

4. Gloria Naylor. “1996

5. Victor Santoro “GASLIGHTING How To Drive Your Enemies Crazy “

6. Anthony Brina “Suburban Spies”

7. Stephen Knight “The Brotherhood”

8. Alex Constantine “The Covert War Against Rock”

9. Jim Redden “Snitch Culture”

10. Frank Donner “The Age of surveillance”

11. Kristina Borjesson "Into the Buzzsaw"

12. Niki F. Raapana "2020"

13. Noa Davenport "Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American WorkPlace"

14. Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski. Political Ponerology: The science on the Nature of Evil.

15. Community Oriented Policing. A Systemic approach.

Videos:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_I7cgkqXc"

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU-xsQ3Xepw

3. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRU48QxfQE

4. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AbS025eJWls

5. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UBOIcK5_s

6. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bZwJ6LeaO0Y

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1bHa45u18

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMsOGWN_ts

Articles:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2689996/Children-aged-eight-enlisted-as-c%20ouncil-snoopers.html

2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2696031/Anti-terrorism-laws-used-to-spy-on-noisy-children.html

3. http://www.amazon.ca/Community-Oriented-Policing-Systemic-Approach/dp/0130141100

4. http://www.aclu.org/pdfs/privacy/fusion_update_20080729.pdf

5. http://www.progressive.org/mag/mc070208

6. http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=3312813&page=1

7. http://www.fipr.org/rip/JRP2HRA.html

8. http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20080214_snitch_state.htm

9. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/news/korea.php

10. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/groupstalking17aug05.shtml

11. http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter78.htm

12. http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id730/pg1/index.html

13. http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Dunn15.html

14. http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Guardian/0,,2013976,00.html

15. http://www.alternet.org/story/12753/

16. http://www.powells.com/review/2003_06_27.html

17. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,658321-1,00.html

Cointelpro: 1. http://www.albionmonitor.com/9711b/policing.html

2. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1132/is_n6_v43/ai_11559671
                   3. http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/02/354278.shtml
                   4. http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1170563559
                   5. http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/2002/07/19_Spies.html
                   6. http://nord.twu.net/acl/agenda21.html
                   7. http://rwor.org/a/v24/1161-1170/1161/tips.htm
                   8. http://www.totse.com/en/law/justice_for_all/redfiles.html
Websites: 1. http://www.Gangstalkingworld.com

2. http://www.Cointelpro2.com
                 3. http://www.TargetedIndividuals.com
                 4. http://www.Thehiddenevil.com
                     http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Handbook/TheHiddenEvil.pdf
                 5. http://www.harassment101.com

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »
Also you might benifit from this new article on the site. http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com/Structure.html

Structure of Oppression

The following article will try to put into perspective some of the societal structures that are most likely responsible for the targeting some of those in the Targeted Individual community are experiencing.

For years Targeted Individuals have been saying that they are being followed around, stalked, monitored while at home, and out in public. They have complained of a system that is capable of 24/7 surveillance, able to harassment at home, work, in the community, and even while traveling abroad.

For several years there has been a great deal of disbelief that such occurrences could even be possible. The following article, will try to explain referencing sources already available and documented how this could be happening.

The following article represents the views and opinions of the GangStalkingWorld.com website and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other person, or website in the community.

It has long been a widely expressed view that the monitoring is being done by various groups of citizen informants, members of various community policing type programs. Based on recent research conducted it seems most likely that the people being used to follow Targeted Individuals around are what society and the government in some countries refer to as, "covert human intelligence sources". They can also be known as Citizen Informants. Another slang terms that is often used to describe these individuals is the term Snitch or Snitches.

Covert human intelligence sources

A recent article came out in the London Telegraph, saying that Children as young as 8 are being employed by the state as “Covert human intelligence sources” aka Snitches. Targeted Individuals often complain that the harassment is being perpetrated by all members of the community including children.

Children are being hired and used by the government to spy on their neighbors in the Uk. and "being encouraged to photograph or video neighbors guilty of dog fouling, littering or "bin crimes" The article says there are "hundreds of Junior Streetwatchers, aged 8-10 years old, who are trained to identify and report enviro-crime issues such as graffiti and fly-tipping." The adult spies according to authorities are recruited via newspaper ads.

"Other local authorities recruit adult volunteers through advertisements in local newspapers, with at least 4,841 people already patrolling the streets in their spare time.

Some are assigned James Bond-style code numbers, which they use instead of their real names when they ring a special informer's hotline.

This escalation in Britain's growing surveillance state follows an outcry about the way councils are using powers originally designed to combat terrorism and organised crime to spy on residents. In one case, a family was followed by council staff for almost three weeks after being wrongly accused of breaking rules on school catchment areas." 1

Community Oriented Policing

Though the article primarily focuses on the United Kingdom, it should be noted that other countries are setting up such community structures, via community oriented policing programs. These programs are a

"a systemic approach to policing with the paradigm of instilling and fostering a sense of community, within a geographical neighborhood, to improve the quality of life. It achieves this through the decentralization of the police and the implementation of a synthesis of three key components:

(1) strategic-oriented policing—the redistribution of traditional police resources;
(2) neighborhood-oriented policing—the .interaction of police and all community members to reduce crime and the fear of crime through indigenous proactive programs; and
(3) problem-oriented policing-a concerted effort to resolve the causes of crime rather than the symptoms. " 2

Fusion Centers

The ACLU has released a report on Fusion Centers. 800,000 operatives will be dispersed throughtout every American city and town. Set to report on even the most common everyday behaviors which will go into state, local and regional, linked data bases. These linked databases are not just emerging in the United States, they have already emerged in many countries around the world in the wake of implied terrorist threats.

"We pointed out that, while diverse and often still in the early stages of formation, they often seem to be characterized by ambiguous lines of authority, excessive secrecy, troubling private-sector and military participation, and an apparent bent toward suspicionless information collection and datamining." 3

The article then goes on to point out that in a short space of many of the warning in the report had come to pass. The article talks about the fact that this apparatus is responsible for watching and recording the everyday activity of a growing number of individuals. The reports are then gathered together and then they are accessible to any law enforcement agency that is a part of these fusion centers.

"In the six months since our report, new press accounts have borne out many of our warnings. In just that short time, news accounts have reported overzealous intelligence gathering, the expansion of uncontrolled access to data on innocent people, hostility to open government laws, abusive entanglements between security agencies and the private sector, and lax protections for personally identifiable information.

Overall, it is becoming increasingly clear that fusion centers are part of a new domestic intelligence apparatus. The elements of this nascent domestic surveillance system include:

Watching and recording the everyday activities of an ever-growing list of individuals
Channeling the flow of the resulting reports into a centralized security agency
Sifting through (“data mining”) these reports and databases with computers to identify individuals for closer scrutiny Such a system, if allowed to permeate our society, would be nothing less than the creation of a total surveillance society." 3

These fusion center will have the capacity to circumvent laws that are in place to limit federal vs local authorities and the access that each has to specific information.

"Even more troubling is the fact that these centers are networked together and seamlessly exchange information with the intelligence community through the Director of National Intelligence’s Information Sharing Environment (ISE).

The Washington Post report was based on a document produced from a survey of fusion centers, which shows their intent to maximize the access each of the fusion centers has to the various databases. This would allow a state fusion center that under state law or local policy is prohibited from buying credit reports, as an example, to circumvent its own restrictions by simply calling a fusion center in Pennsylvania to and asking Pennsylvania authorities to access the records it wants to analyze.

This “policy shopping” process guts state and local privacy protections and gives the participating agencies, including the federal intelligence community, access to information they may not legally have on their own." 3

These centers if allowed to expand will create a one way justice system. Your information, even your daily activities will be allowed to be gathered, collected, and possibly used against you. When you then request information to confirm if you are a target of surveillance, the information will be stored in a secret database and not available for you to access.

"Even as fusion centers are positioned to learn more and more about the American public, authorities are moving to ensure that the public knows less and less about fusion centers. In particular, there appears to be an effort by the federal government to coerce states into exempting their fusion centers from state open government laws.31 For those living in Virginia, it’s already too late; the Virginia General Assembly passed a law in April 2008 exempting the state’s fusion center from the Freedom of Information Act.32

According to comments by the commander of the Virginia State Police Criminal Intelligence Division and the administrative head of the center, the federal government pressured Virginia into passing the law, with the threat of withholding classified information if it didn’t.33 Such efforts suggest there is a real danger fusion centers will become a “one-way mirror” in which citizens are subject to ever-greater scrutiny by the authorities, even while the authorities are increasingly protected from scrutiny by the public." 3

Public Employees

The next aspect of the targeted that has been reported by the Targeted Individual community is the fact that public servants seem to be taking a part in the continuous monitoring and harassment private citizens. American Civil servants, firefighters, police officers, Corporate Employees, learning to collect data and spy. The information then goes into secret data bases. They will also communicate in code. Many targets have expressed a belief not only that they are being tracked, but that their stalkers are communicating via a one handed sign language similar to that which the Stasi used.

Terrorism Liason Officers

"They are entrusted with hunting for “suspicious activity,” and then they report their findings, which end up in secret government databases.

What constitutes “suspicious activity,” of course, is in the eye of the beholder. But a draft Justice Department memo on the subject says that such things as “taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value” or “making notes” could constitute suspicious activity, Finley wrote. " 4

Not only will this program used the civil servant already mentioned, but it will expand who is used in the program. They will have secret sources of communication available to them. The members of these programs will connect with the fusion centers. None disclosure agreement or a confidential disclosure agreements will be signed by many in these programs to ensure that the information is protected.

"And the private sector would be involved, too. “The program would eventually be expanded to include Health Care personnel and representatives from private, critical infrastructure entities, with communication systems specifically tailored to their needs.”

In this regard, Terrorism Liaison Officers resemble InfraGard members. (See “The FBI Deputizes Business”.) This FBI-private sector liaison group now consists of more than 26,000 members, who have their own secure channels of communication and are shielded, as much as possible, from scrutiny.

Terrorism Liaison Officers connect up with so-called “Fusion Centers”: intelligence sharing among public safety agencies as well as the private sector. The Department of Justice has come up with “Fusion Center Guidelines” that discuss the role of private sector participants.

“The private sector can offer fusion centers a variety of resources,” it says, including “suspicious incidents and activity information.”

It also recommends shielding the private sector. “To aid in sharing this sensitive information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement may be used. The NDA provides private sector entities an additional layer of security, ensuring the security of private sector proprietary information and trade secrets,” the document states." 4

Other than the United States many other countries have similar programs in place where they have requested that public servants in the course of doing their day to day activities keep an eye out on what is happening.

Stalking and Monitoring.

Though I do not in believe the family in this video are targets of Gang Stalking I will say that the example shown explains very well how someone could be stalked, monitored and spied on 24/7 as this family was. I do not believe they are targets of Gang Stalking, because Gang Stalking is often covert, what this family experienced was extremely overt and left behind lot's of verification and proof, the harassment targeted individuals experience does not often offer any overt evidence.

The stalking they believe was done primarily using their cell-phone. They were followed 24/7. Their phone conversations listened to. When the mother was in the kitchen making lemonade, the phone rang, and the caller told her, he preferred limes.

When the family heard someone at their door in the middle of the night banging, they called the police, when the police arrived the invaders had already left. After the police left this happened again, the family called the police, the invaders had left, this happened a third time and finally the family stopped trying.

After filing a complaint with the police, the family were sent a recording of their conversation with the police, by the stalker. They installed a camera system, the stalker called to say that he already knew the code.

The list goes on, and apparently there were a total of three families in the area that the cell phone stalking happened to. The case has received wide media attention, including the Tyra Banks show.

There is technology out there designed to do this. A company which I will not name in this report, has a service for cheating spouses, where you can use a phone to know where they are and listen into their conversations. There are also programs which will allow the camera on a phone to be used to spy on the person with the camera phone.

Cellphone Stalking

"The families say the calls come in at all hours of the night, threatening to kill their children, their pets and grandparents. Voice mails arrive, playing recordings of their private conversations, including one with a local police detective. "

"The caller knows, the families said, what they're wearing and what they're doing. And after months of investigating, police seem powerless to stop them. "

"It got worse. The Kuykendalls and two other Fircrest families told ABC News that they believe the callers are using their cell phones to spy on them. They say the hackers know their every move: where they are, what they're doing and what they're wearing. The callers have recorded private conversations, the families and police said, including a meeting with a local detective. " 5

Not all members of the Targeted Individual community have a cameraphone, but this example is just to show how one family could be terrorized by an encounter such as this. What we experience is ongoing, and often just as upsetting, but we often do not have the same proof that this family had, which enabled them to go to the police.

"Recently, the stalkers have begun to come to their home in the early hours of the morning, banging on their doors. The mother said that the first time they came, she immediately called 911, but as soon as the police arrived, the stalkers had fled. The police, unable to do anything, left, and the stalkers returned right away. She said every time this happens she contacts the police, but after about the third call and then the third return, she just stops trying." 6

Regulation of Investigatory Powers

Regulation of Investigatory Powers is a United Kingdom law, which enables public bodies to carry out investigations and surveillance on individuals. Authorities can use directed surveillance or intrusive surveillance for months or years. These types of operations often employ “covert human intelligence sources’. Recently these laws were abused by using them to spy on families for anti-social behaviours and noise complaints.

"Directed surveillance’ is covert surveillance of individuals during a specific but non-intrusive investigation’ (our emphasis). Surveillance is covert where it is carried out in such a way to ensure that those targeted are unaware that it is taking place (cl.25(8)). ‘Surveillance’ is defined as including any monitoring, observing and listening to persons, their movements, conversations or other activities or communications. It also includes any recording of such activity and surveillance by or with assistance of a device."

" Intrusive surveillance’ is defined as covert surveillance in relation to anything taking place on residential premises or a private vehicle. It may be carried out either by a person or device inside residential premises or a private vehicle or by a device placed outside" 7

Secret Databases

A new story also came out this year claiming that information is being kept on Canadians, in secret databases that they have no access to.

"Jennifer Stoddart, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, has released a 48-page report warning that the RCMP (Canada’s national police force) is keeping thousands of files on regular citizens in secret databases which cannot be seen by the accused.

One of the many disturbing facets of Stoddart's report are the examples she cites of information for these secret files coming from citizen informants. In one case a man was put into the secret database because a resident of his daughter's school neighborhood saw him entering a rooming house and—believing drugs were involved—called the police. The police investigation concluded that the man had only stepped out of his car to have a cigarette, but the file was still in the national security databank seven years later.

Another incident cited in the Stoddart report involved a neighbour who saw two men carrying "something that resembled a large drum, wrapped in canvas" into their house. Police were called to investigate but found nothing resembling the reported item, yet the data was still sitting in a top secret databank five years later. As Stoddart points out in the CBC story on the report, this is potentially disastrous for the individuals named in the files, because it "could potentially affect someone trying to obtain an employment security clearance, or impede an individual's ability to cross the border." 8

References:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2689996/Children-aged-eight-enlisted-as-c%20ouncil-snoopers.html

2. http://www.amazon.ca/Community-Oriented-Policing-Systemic-Approach/dp/0130141100

3. http://www.aclu.org/pdfs/privacy/fusion_update_20080729.pdf

4. http://www.progressive.org/mag/mc070208

5. http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=3312813&page=1

6. hs.riverdale.k12.or.us/maverick/?q=node&page=18

7. http://www.fipr.org/rip/JRP2HRA.html

8. http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20080214_snitch_state.htm

Other Sources:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2696031/Anti-terrorism-laws-used-to-spy-on-noisy-children.html.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_I7cgkqXc

Offline anti-anti-anti

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »
Videos:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_I7cgkqXc
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU-xsQ3Xepw
3. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRU48QxfQE
4. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AbS025eJWls
5. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UBOIcK5_s
6. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bZwJ6LeaO0Y
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1bHa45u18
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMsOGWN_ts

The Cell Phone Hacking and Stalking videos are probably done by
groups like 'Anonymous'.  Who more than likely have no connection
to anything remotely like the NWO.  They are mentally ill teenagers. 
They do things like this because they can.  It's sad but seems to
be the way it is.

I think a lot of youth have lost hope and have no faith in the
system and how they can help change the system. 

I only see this becoming worse.

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 06:23:52 AM »
The Cell Phone Hacking and Stalking videos are probably done by
groups like 'Anonymous'.  Who more than likely have no connection
to anything remotely like the NWO.  They are mentally ill teenagers. 
They do things like this because they can.  It's sad but seems to
be the way it is.

I think a lot of youth have lost hope and have no faith in the
system and how they can help change the system. 

I only see this becoming worse.

I agree it will likely get worst, the level of ignorance is pretty bad. If it is this group doing this, it does show that the means are their to track and spy someone 24/4. Pretty scary.

Offline jrh47962

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
Its well known and first hand experience for myself to know that this has been a very common among many radical activist groups on both the left and right of politics/ideology in Australia. However i would say more so on the extreme right and yes i do have first hand experience of this physical assault the works.(which cops never did anything about) Personally the moral of it for my life was, keep away from radical political groups/activists  because you CANT TRUST ANYONE!
Not saying they aren't in religion either of cause, however they do more damage as Political Activists!.
"Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"
 Lord Acton.

Offline lazyhorse

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »
1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2696031/Anti-terrorism-laws-used-to-spy-on-noisy-children.html.

funny...

Councils are using the [Terrorist!] Act to tackle dog fouling, the unauthorised sale of pizzas and the abuse of the blue badge scheme for disabled drivers.

i didn't know you had to be authorized to sell a pizza anyway.
order-gasm.
"never have so many people had so much opportunity to become so few people".

Offline cannawarrior

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 09:45:35 AM »
I had this "friend" who was crazy, but insightful. He had helped me get out of trouble several times and had built up credibility. He claimed to be a "target" of this organization of homosexuals called "the community". He said that I was being stalked by this fat 220 pound gay dude named "big cool" with many disguises, who can run really fast if you try to attack him. Is he at the top of the pyramid? I don't know, but I suspect that he was a ghost designed to divert me from the real enemy. My friend ate a horrible diet, which I was critical of. I said "don't you know that you're eating mind control chemicals?". He eventually told me that he eats horribly because the community breaks in to the sewer and eats his ****, and they like that I eat healthy because it makes them healthier. He told me that they wanted me to start taking a supplement that I had quit taking (and correctly named the supplement). Wow, am I aloud to talk about this stuff? Oh well, **** it.

Offline cannawarrior

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 10:02:35 AM »
I'm sorry I brought up that old topic wrong thread.

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 10:05:38 AM »
I know of these creeps.

Let me add to why people become one of the stalkers.

They are promised protection or muscle in their own lives.Let`s say one of the stalkers is having a hard time with a neighbor.Members from their stalker gang will see that your neighbor see`s things your way.Whether by threats or a beating.

Hard core criminals involved with the stalkers will be promised cover so they can commit a crime.

Stock or financial tips is another.The people in charge of these operations have a direct link to whats going to happen.How about shorting the airline stocks the week before 9/11? Or maybe know when gold is going to rocket up in price?

These are thing I remember from the mid 1970s.I would guess today they can mind control stalkers into a hating a target and don`t have to offer them anything.I also think the memories of the stalkers can be erased so their deeds are not spoken of.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »

Gang Stalking. Quick Reference

Posted By gangstalking on June 26, 2010
This is a quick little 5 page pdf that you can download print off and share with lawyers, doctors, and others who you might be seeking assistance from or trying to gain help from.

The guide covers:

* The Jane Clift Case
* The Awareness Registry for Torbay Council in the UK
* The Canadian version of the Registry and it’s use
* The American version and the process for being listed
* The Psychiatric Reprisal and how people are being listed as mentally ill, without any face to face assessments.

It’s very brief, can be read in under 5 minutes and is a nice very brief introduction for anyone who claims they are not familiar with such a system, that you try to gain assistance from. You are welcome to download, print, share and freely distribute. You can reupload the guide to your own sites as well. (Please provide a credit link. Not mandatory, but appreciated.)

http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com/QuickRef.pdf
http://www.GangStalkingUnited.com/QuickRef.pdf
http://gangstalking.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/quickref.pdf

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
again people fall for the misdirection lets not expose the mind control & electroic harrassment technology but be deceived into beliving and exposeing crimal local, man intesive groups using primitive techniques  ::)

Also this tech needs the target to publicly adversely react to discredit them, get them quickly under the mental health act or in extreme case into the crimal system ....what better way than have the target falsely accuse innocent people and in extreme case make them retaliate against people they falsely assume/blame for there targeting

The Mind Has No Firewall

Mr. Timothy L. Thomas
Foreign Military Studies Office, Fort Leavenworth, KS.

This article first appeared in the Spring 1998 issue of Parameters

"It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority."
-Major I. Chernishev, Russian Army 1

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity. 2 We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick.

Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the US approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data processing and designed to attain information dominance on the battlefield. Or so it would appear from information in the open, unclassified press. This US shortcoming may be a serious one, since the capabilities to alter the data processing systems of the body already exist. A recent edition of U.S. News and World Report highlighted several of these "wonder weapons" (acoustics, microwaves, lasers) and noted that scientists are "searching the electromagnetic and sonic spectrums for wavelengths that can affect human behavior." 3 A recent Russian military article offered a slightly different slant to the problem, declaring that "humanity stands on the brink of a psychotropic war" with the mind and body as the focus. That article discussed Russian and international attempts to control the psycho-physical condition of man and his decision making processes by the use of VHF-generators, "noiseless cassettes," and other technologies.

An entirely new arsenal of weapons, based on devices designed to introduce subliminal messages or to alter the body's psychological and data processing capabilities, might be used to incapacitate individuals. These weapons aim to control or alter the psyche, or to attack the various sensory and data-processing systems of the human organism. In both cases, the goal is to confuse or destroy the signals that normally keep the body in equilibrium.

This article examines energy-based weapons, psychotropic weapons, and other developments designed to alter the ability of the human body to process stimuli. One consequence of this assessment is that the way we commonly use the term "information warfare" falls short when the individual soldier, not his equipment, becomes the target of attack.

US Views on "Wonder Weapons": Altering the Data-Processing Ability of the Body

What technologies have been examined by the United States that possess the potential to disrupt the data-processing capabilities of the human organism? The 7 July 1997 issue of U.S. News and World Report described several of them designed, among other things, to vibrate the insides of humans, stun or nauseate them, put them to sleep, heat them up, or knock them down with a shock wave. 9 The technologies include dazzling lasers that can force the pupils to close; acoustic or sonic frequencies that cause the hair cells in the inner ear to vibrate and cause motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea, or frequencies that resonate the internal organs causing pain and spasms; and shock waves with the potential to knock down humans or airplanes and which can be mixed with pepper spray or chemicals. 10

With modification, these technological applications can have many uses. Acoustic weapons, for example, could be adapted for use as acoustic rifles or as acoustic fields that, once established, might protect facilities, assist in hostage rescues, control riots, or clear paths for convoys. These waves, which can penetrate buildings, offer a host of opportunities for military and law enforcement officials. Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea. Other projects sought to induce or prevent sleep, or to affect the signal from the motor cortex portion of the brain, overriding voluntary muscle movements. The latter are referred to as pulse wave weapons, and the Russian government has reportedly bought over 100,000 copies of the "Black Widow" version of them. 11

However, this view of "wonder weapons" was contested by someone who should understand them. Brigadier General Larry Dodgen, Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Policy and Missions, wrote a letter to the editor about the "numerous inaccuracies" in the U.S. News and World Report article that "misrepresent the Department of Defense's views." 12 Dodgen's primary complaint seemed to have been that the magazine misrepresented the use of these technologies and their value to the armed forces. He also underscored the US intent to work within the scope of any international treaty concerning their application, as well as plans to abandon (or at least redesign) any weapon for which countermeasures are known. One is left with the feeling, however, that research in this area is intense. A concern not mentioned by Dodgen is that other countries or non-state actors may not be bound by the same constraints. It is hard to imagine someone with a greater desire than terrorists to get their hands on these technologies. "Psycho-terrorism" could be the next buzzword.

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 07:20:59 AM »
http://gangstalkingworld.com/Media/2010/11/threat-assessment-101/

I am going to start with how the team works.

The threat assessment team works in a four part process.

1. Identify persons of concern
2. Gather information/investigate
3. Assess information and situation
4. Manage the situation

In the case of Mrs. Clift it was her local council that was responsible for the task of evaluating individuals and placing them on the list. In other cases this will be done via a Threat Assessment Team or similar out let.

In the Jane Clift case she was identified as a person of interest because of a letter that she wrote.

Each team does things differently. But they go about gathering information as part of the next stage.

Triage questions can include:

• Has there been indications of suicidal thoughts,
plans, or attempts?
• Has there been indications of thoughts/plans of
violence?
• Does the person have access to a weapon or are
they trying to gain access?
• Are there concerns about the well-being of the
subject?

• Are there concerns about the safety of the
community?
• If yes, a full inquiry is recommended.

Gather Information (Full Inquiry)
• Think broadly and creatively about those who
might have information:

• Co-workers
• Other staff
• Friends
• Family
• Online friends, web sites, etc.
• Previous schools / employers
• Others?
• Document information and use it to answer the
Key Investigative Questions.

Threat Assessment Teams when gathering information speak to those around you, as listed above. They speak to your friends, family, co-workers, online friends, websites, etc. Places that you frequent. This is why those around the target become involved in what is ongoing.

In the Jane Clift case they would have reviewed her history and decided that she was likely someone they felt comfortable with issuing a letter letting her know that she was going to be on a list. Most people are never issued letters, again everyones targeting will be different, and have various levels. Some targets never get electronic harassment or voice to skull.

In the Jane Clift case it was decided that no further active monitoring was needed once she left the area. In other cases these teams or individuals will often decide that further monitoring is needed to ensure the safety of the community, and once the person leave the area the monitoring will continue.

In the Jane Clift case they felt that her anger had primarily been directed at individuals in her local council, so once she left, they felt safe enough to not have her further listed. If they did not feel safe she would have been followed in other areas, like many other targets are.

2. Have there been any communications
    suggesting ideas or intent to attack?
    • What, if anything, has the person
    communicated to someone else (targets,
    friends, co-workers, others) or written in a
    diary, journal, email, or Web site concerning
    his or her grievances, ideas and/or intentions?
    • Has anyone been alerted or “warned away”?
    Source: U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Department of Education, (2002)
    Guide to Managing Threatening Situations and Creating Safe School Climates.
    Key Investigative Questions

I can not strees this part of the targeting enough. They do communicate with everyone around the target. So when targets say that everyone is in on it. They are fully correct. They are not allowed to say anything to the person being investigated. Also it’s scary because they become aware of how serious the situation is. The target depending on which level of monitoring they are on, will have their information distributed to the community. Anyone who is a part of these community, workplace, notification, initiatives, will then get a warning about the person.

Information Sharing: FERPA

• FERPA is not an impediment to effective threat
    assessment and case management.
    • FERPA governs records only, not observations,
    communications, etc.
    • FERPA does not govern police records.
    • If created & maintained by law enforcement, for
    law enforcement purpose.
    • New guidance from ED encourages information
    sharing where public safety is a concern.
    • FERPA does not permit a private right of action.

Information Sharing: HIPAA
    • Check with legal counsel as to which laws
    govern counseling center records.
    • Confidentiality is held by client, not MH provider.
    • In cases where privacy laws apply, can try these
    strategies:
    • No legal prohibition against providing
    information to health/MH professionals.
    • Inquire about Tarasoff – type duty.
    • Ask subject for permission to disclose.

Record Keeping
    • Centralized incident tracking database;
    • Document reports and actions – include date,
    time, subjects, targets, behaviors of concern,
    witnesses;
    • Data;
    • Assessment;
    • Plan;
    • Preserve evidence: Keep copies of email,
    memos, etc.
    Record Keeping
    Incident tracking database;
    • Incident Information:
    • Date, location, nature of incident, means of approach;
    • Subject information:
    • Name, DOB, sex, description, affiliation, status, etc.
    • Target / Victim Information;
    • Witness/Reporting Party Information:

In a nutshell they bypass privacy laws that would normally be in place, which allows them to have those around you spy on you and give their observations and communications. Very cleaver.

This also means that strangers, and those with grudges, those who want to keep the investigation opened, such as those in the community getting paid, can have anyone submit false information. Let’s say you were originally given 18 months or 5 years on one of these lists, if there are no incedents, or something significant happens in your life, they might close the case file. If on the other hand something extreme happens, such as these people provoke you into punching them out, or falsely report that you did, then that is more time added more monitoring.

Think creatively about resources, as well as
    “eyes and ears.”
    • Anticipate likely change in the short and midterm,
    and how the subject may react.
    • Monitor using available resources. Who sees
    the person regularly, inside work/campus,
    outside, on weekends, online, etc.?

People need to understand that this becomes like a full Stasi investigation. For those around the target many with nothing better to do, this can become addictive and fun, some people love to play spy, and if there is a target in their area a lot of them will sit and wait for reports to come in, and if the target is in the area, they run to the bus stop, cause they want to see an incident go down. A lot of people just have no lives. Others are just genuenly scared and when the community notifications go out, danger to self or others medium risk, only to be seen in pairs, or whatever is being reported, others are just looking to protect themselves or their communities.

While the case is open the team should:

• Continue to monitor and modify the plan as long as the individual still poses a threat

• Recognize that a person can continue to pose a threat even after he/she ceases to be a Closing a Case
    member of the campus community

• Continue to monitor the situation through its relationship with local law enforcement agencies and mental health agencies, as well as in direct cooperation with the person, if possible

As the threat assessment team work your file, and reports come in, reports can either bring down your threat level, or increase your threat level, they continue to monitor you, as long as they feel you are a threat, or that there is something in your life that makes you less of a threat enough for them to close your file, and your file even when closed, can be reopened, or the previous records accessed. Everything is going and starting to be feed into central databases, similar to fusion centers.

If someone who has been reviewed by the Threat Assessment Team leaves the area, do you continue to monitor him/her?

If the situation warrants reviewing the case after the subject leaves the area, the team will continue to do so. It is important to remember that when the subject has relationships in his/her life, there is a lesser chance for violence to occur. A failure to communicate or interact with a subject encourages problems to fester, which could lead to violence.

Again in the Jane Clift case, she left and her monitoring stopped because the coucil only felt that she was a threat to that one area, but in most other cases, they will warn everyone and every area that you come in contact with, because it is felt that you could be a danger to any area.

Assessment: Case Priority Levels

PRIORITY 1 (Extreme Risk): Poses clear/immediate threat of violence or self-harm and requires immediate containment, law enforcement involvement, target protection, and case management plan.

PRIORITY 2 (High Risk): Poses threat of violence or self-harm but lacks immediacy or access to target. Requires active monitoring and case management plan.

PRIORITY 3 (Moderate Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self harm, but exhibits significantly disruptive behaviors and/or need for assistance. Requires active monitoring, case management plan, and appropriate referrals.

PRIORITY 4 (Low Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self-harm at this time, but may exhibit some disruptive behavior and/or need for assistance. Requires passive monitoring. Utilize case management and referrals as appropriate.

PRIORITY 5 (No Identified Risk): Does not pose threat of violence or self-harm nor is there evidence of disruption to community. No case management or monitoring required.

The above chart is the most important thing that targets need to understand about their targeting. Most of us are on what is called active monitoring, but we can slip down to passive monitoring, or up to higher levels. I believe most targets who notice the surveillance fall into the Priority 3, 4, or 5.

This means active monitoring and they feel that you could be a threat. The active monitoring is where we are likely to notice the Gang Stalking and Gang Stalking activities as the community has termed it.

Now on their blog the person wrote, that no one broke into Jane Clifts house, nobody vandalized her belongings, and nobody assaulted her. That may or may not be accurate. There is a lot that was not said about the case, what is known is that Jane even though she was aware of the listing, the social ostercism, being followed to places she was not followed before, and other factors became so bad that she had to move. Remember she did not want to move, she had to move, she infact hopes to move back there someday. It was her home, she loved it, and hoped to be a foster parent, but being on the list absolutely disrupted her life and seriously enough that she moved.

The reality is the poster in the post that I read assumes a lot about the Jane Clift case, we don’t know the full extent to what Jane experienced. Eg. There are aspects of my own targeting that will not be publically mentioned, but it does not mean that they did not occur. What the poster of the article entiled “It’s not community notifications, either” fails deeply to understand about the targeting is that every target get’s different levels of harassment. Some will be followed, but never notice the Gang Stalking till several years into the targeting. How many times online have you seen a target write that when they checked their diaries or journals they realised that the targeting had actually gone back several years, but they had never put the pieces together? Eg. The targeting at the time was there, but not bad enough for them to notice, meaning that they were likely under passive forms of monitoring, which then slipped into active forms of monitoring.

That is likely when you noticed the mood in the community change, when you noticed the home break in’s, the harassment, and on higher priority of monitoring and targeting, that is also likely where you noticed the electronic harassment, vs just Gang Stalking. It’s all part of how these teams function. The young man in his post felt that he had discredited the notion, but the post just showed how limited his understanding was of these teams work and function in relationship to our targeting.

Once you have the most basic understanding of how these threat assessment teams work, and function, you can likely see how this is working in your own life, and the life of other targets.

Again the poster of the article felt that targets had to act out in the workplace to run afoul of anti-violence initiatives, again this poster has no idea of how zero tolerance is now working, how the psychiatric repirsials are working in conjunction with these teams. You do not have to act out, constantly complain about harassment, and you can be added to one of these lists, and be listed as having a mental health issue, this is the point that must get across to Targeted Individuals and others, this is what is happening in many cases, thus we see a lot of whistle blowers. In the community arguing with an authority figure could get you on such a list, it does not take as much as most people think it does.

Now as the research continues, I hope to introduce targets to the opperations manuals that are used for the remote monitoring, that should hopefully shed some additional light on some of the targeting that is experienced, but please feel free to do your own research in the mean time. Unlike others I do not claim to be an expert and my research into these teams continue.

I hope this gives most Targeted Inidividuals a basic understasnding of how Threat Assessment Teams work. If you truly understand the process, then you have a better idea of what is happening behind the targeting.

So let’s look at some cases.

1. Theresa Duncan. She had a workplace altercation where she had to be escorted from her building. This was the second altercation with the same individual, but they blamed Theresa. Under these violence prevention programs the incidents must be reported.

As everyone knows Theresa Duncan went on to blame her targeting on Scientology, complained of conspiracies, and she and her boyfriend Jeremy Blake later both died, listed as suicides, but many believe they were murdered.

If Ms. Duncan was evaluated as a threat to the company after her outburst and escort from the building, that could have cause passive, or active monitoring. Then start to blame a community or show a belief that they are out to get you, and these teams will increase the monitoring, and inform everyone around you, thus you notice this conspiracy and accuse everyone of being in on it. She thought it was Scientology, but the reality is that it likely began with the workplace incident. I am not discounting this group in any of her targeting, because depending on your area, each area uses different types of groups, and individuals for the monitoring. If she felt Scientologists were after her, the Threat Assessment Team would alert this group, and they would be thrown in her path without a doubt.

2. Randy Quaid. He had an incident where he upsent some coworkers. They filed a complaint and he was banned from the actors union. Now he has never said he is a Targeted Individual, but assuming that he is, this incident likely lead to his elevated Threat level and thus noticeable targeting. After he was banned, a restraining order was I believe filed against his spouse, so the company likely had them placed on active monitoring.

His brother has suggested he get a mental health exam. This is likely because he is hoping an exam will clear his brother. Most times those around you can not say anything. They believe that the system is legit and will clear the target if they get a mental health check. Unfortunately this is not always the case. Targets know that the system and company paid psychiatrist can and are often used to list targets as mentally unwell.

If Randy is a target, he was likely at some point evaluated and listed as having a mental illness. They do this and can do this legally. It’s wrong, but this is what targets have to realize. Please see the article entitled the psychiatric reprisal if you are unclear how this process works, and how someone can be listed as mentally ill without having a face to face exam.

3. Gloria Naylor. She accidentally poisoned her neighbors cat. They had been arguing for a while, having disputes, so the woman felt that it had been done on purpose. Well in that area if they felt that you deliberately murdered a pet, and well what about a person, what if you did the same to a person? Remember pets to many are like family members. The neighbor according to Gloria had connections, but the reality is even if she did not have connections, but a deep concern, and in an area like that a report, and a review of the history could have started passive, or active monitoring depending on what was reported.

The rest is as they say history. I don’t know if Gloria had anything else going on, if this woman had anyone else file a report, but at some point after this incident Gloria noticed the small things, started to complain, they likely listed her as paranoid, higher threat level, higher forms of monitoring, and so forth.

4. Ramona Lopez. She was trying to stop people from selling drugs. She realized the cops were in on it and essentially blew the whistle. Well Ramona depending on where you live, accusing the cops of dealing drugs is a paranoid disorder. We all know the police would never do that. Anyways, she also I think reported being set up for drugs, she argued with the cop if I recall correctly, which can get you listed as EDP. Emotionally Disturbed Person. Infact most of the times when we file these reports with the cops, if you get your records, you might just see them listed as EDP, no further action needed at this time.

A Targeted Individual recently posted his police report, and his complaint about the neighbor above burning him with lasers, got him listed as EDP and referred for mental health. Apparently being burnt from the neighbor above is an impossible scenario.

Remember he was reporting something simple and got listed as EDP, and referred for psychiatric assessment. Ramona Lopez was crossing the blue wall of death and in many areas, especially less affluent areas, you just can’t do that. Reporting the police as selling drugs is a paranoid belief, or so it would have been listed. Anyways she reports her targeting started shortly after trying to blow the whistle, and the rest is history. The more she complained, the more she acted out, the worst it got.

These are just a few cases, I am not an expert, I do not at this moment have conclusive proof that this is exactly how the targeting happening, but when you understand how these teams work, you can go back and get a pretty good idea of what started the targeting and why, and how these teams view the target.

The same is true for Gang Stalking, once you understand how Gang Stalking works, you can hear a target complain about surveillance, being followed, life disruptions, and get a pretty good idea or feel that this is what is likely what is happening to the target. I hope this has given some a better understanding of Threat Assessment Teams and how they work in relationship to Gang Stalking.

Offline Deca

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
is Jane Clift a TI ? or ever complained of being gangstalked ?

look saying you are a TI , hear voices believe the government targeting you, tell people you are gang-stalked probably will get you assessed under some type of threat team

so I would say Threat teams are not the people targeting you, they probably not making your life any easier thou and the real perpetrators probably use and push you in situations were you get labeled and buggered about by them.

gang-stalker you don't seem to realize  their are direct and indirect consequences of being targeting.
What are the direct effects and what are the indirect effects & consequences  of being a target and trying to live a normal life, You seem to class them as the same and call them “gangstalking”

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 01:15:31 PM »
I personally (thankfully) have no experience of gangstalking, so I am having some difficulty figuring out exactly how it works. Are TPTB paying off neighbours to do this stuff - or is it done by teams that strike and run - so to speak?

It seems to me that it would require ALOT of manpower time, money and organisation given the level of gangstalking that is reported to occur. It appears to be done by not very well trained people - if they use average joe around the corner - isn't there a risk that he / she might slip up? or be a sympathiser?
Is this just a US phenomenon?
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »
I personally (thankfully) have no experience of gangstalking, so I am having some difficulty figuring out exactly how it works.

It doesn't work , the mind of the "victim" works though , full time in conjuration.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
It doesn't work , the mind of the "victim" works though , full time in conjuration.

Even though I know what your intent is (the quotes around "victim" are telling), the fact is you're mostly right.

Whatever the target's belief systems are, they are probed and exploited nearly perfectly.  A "set up" may help convince the target that his situation is really different, that he's been singled out for special attention, he's not like those other nutters on the Internet.

What makes it all work is all-encompassing surveillance, and mind control technology used on people around the target, to get them to act out, and psychological operations and deception used against the target.  The community of TI's newly aware targets get in touch with are part of those psy-ops and deception.

See the new (as of November) and improved Orientation section on my site, which covers "threat assessment teams" and other common misconceptions.

http://areyoutargeted.com/orientation/

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 04:16:51 PM »
Even though I know what your intent is (the quotes around "victim" are telling), the fact is you're mostly right.

Whatever the target's belief systems are, they are probed and exploited nearly perfectly.  A "set up" may help convince the target that his situation is really different, that he's been singled out for special attention, he's not like those other nutters on the Internet.

What makes it all work is all-encompassing surveillance, and mind control technology used on people around the target, to get them to act out, and psychological operations and deception used against the target.  The community of TI's newly aware targets get in touch with are part of those psy-ops and deception.

See the new (as of November) and improved Orientation section on my site, which covers "threat assessment teams" and other common misconceptions.

http://areyoutargeted.com/orientation/

The area that I've enboldened is what makes suspect of the situation. I have little confidence in the ability of certain groups to organize on this scale.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »
The area that I've enboldened is what makes suspect of the situation. I have little confidence in the ability of certain groups to organize on this scale.

It's not "certain groups".  It's one guy (or maybe a tiny handful of people) with access to mind control and mind reading technology - the ultimate tool for the stalker or con artist.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 05:31:04 PM »
It's not "certain groups".  It's one guy (or maybe a tiny handful of people) with access to mind control and mind reading technology - the ultimate tool for the stalker or con artist.

Okay without getting offended , can you argue this? You must know that if you make these claims people are going to question you to the point that you might become angry...

"One guy" , or "tiny handful" ....funded by who? and for what purpose?

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 05:52:29 PM »
Okay without getting offended , can you argue this? You must know that if you make these claims people are going to question you to the point that you might become angry...

Right, I know.  Part of the problem is that this sort of thing usually leaves no traces behind (there are exceptions, like when I observed hidden messages in a television program, and compared the copy on my DVR with the copy available on Hulu, and noticed it had been changed in exactly the places where I noticed the hidden messages).

I talk about the issue some more in http://areyoutargeted.com/orientation/their-strategies :
The target will be subjected to harassment which leaves no traces behind... or will be treated to harassment that the target can’t reasonably demonstrate to others (psychological warfare).

There are two broad categories of street-level harassment that a target will be unable to prove to the satisfaction of skeptics or investigators. The first includes deniable episodes that – taken individually – can be explained as something else... The other category includes episodes which the target doesn’t want to discuss, either because they obviously mimic the symptoms of mental illness, or because they mirror private information from the target’s life.

Quote from: Kilgore Trout
"One guy" , or "tiny handful" ....funded by who? and for what purpose?

"What purpose" is suggested by the results of my October 30th survey snapshot.  With no prompting, some astonishing patterns leaped out.  http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/survey-snapshot-1030/

#1. 34% of respondents said they had a father in the military.  <--- military experimentation
#2. 35% of respondents said they tested for a very high (140+) IQ as a child.   <--- thought criminals
#3. 29% of respondents said they were routinely missing chunks of memory they couldn't account for.  <--- multiple personalities induced by (for example) child sexual abuse.

#3 deserves an explanation.  In Ohio, for example, there is no statute of limitations for child sexual abuse.  So, let's say some powerful person has molested a child.  20 years later that child steps forward and says, "That guy molested me... and by the way, I hear voices in my head."  Boom.  The testimony is instantly discredited.

There are a significant chunk of TI's who don't fit into these patterns.  Some of them inadvertently get in over their heads or are whistleblowers, as in the case of Catherine Austin-Fitts, who has appeared on the Alex Jones show before.  Be sure to check out her web site.

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/04/insider-targeted-individual-and-truther-catherine-austin-fitts/

"Funded by who" - it's paid for with your tax dollars, dude.  Why not?  It's only your money that's being used to experiment on the children of soldiers (to develop the next generation surveillance/control grid) or to discredit threats to powerful people.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »
I am thankful that I never validated my own experiences publically , I could not because I had a strong survival instinct , anything else I say will probably offend you....

I too noticed a fnord in the tV , It was at this point that I had to help myself. I sought no council , i sought only reasoned refutation of my own perceptions.

Offline Deca

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring_and_adjustment

Anchoring or focalism is a cognitive bias that describes the common human tendency to rely too heavily, or "anchor," on one trait or piece of information when making decisions. Made famous by Matthew Dixson in 1984
Background
During normal decision making, individuals anchor, or overly rely, on specific information or a specific value and then adjust to that value to account for other elements of the circumstance. Usually once the anchor is set, there is a bias toward that value.
Take, for example, a person looking to buy a used car. He or she may focus excessively on the odometer reading and model year of the car, and use those criteria as a basis for evaluating the value of the car, rather than considering how well the engine or the transmission is maintained.

Again this exploits the fact that when we first get targeted we have very little or no knowledge of being a Target individual, we have very little understanding of physiological/perception warfare the techniques and technology , history etc. ..

Focusing effect
The focusing effect (or focusing illusion) is a cognitive bias that occurs when people place too much importance on one aspect of an event, causing an error in accurately predicting the utility of a future outcome.
People focus on notable differences, excluding those that are less conspicuous, when making predictions about happiness or convenience. For example, when people were asked how much happier they believe Californians are compared to Midwesterners, Californians and Midwesterners both said Californians must be considerably happier, when, in fact, there was no difference between the actual happiness rating of Californians and Midwesterners. The bias lies in that most people asked focused on and overweighed the sunny weather and ostensible easy-going lifestyle of California and devalued and underrated other aspects of life and determinants of happiness, such as low crime rates and safety from natural disasters like earthquakes (both of which large parts of California lack).[1]
A rise in income has only a small and transient effect on happiness and well-being, but people consistently overestimate this effect. Kahneman et al. proposed that this is a result of a focusing illusion, with people focusing on conventional measures of achievement rather than on everyday routine.[2]
again sites like ganstalker trains you to spot perps/stalkers and seemingly there activity and techniques  

Anchoring and adjustment heuristic
Anchoring and adjustment is a psychological heuristic that influences the way people intuitively assess probabilities. According to this heuristic, people start with an implicitly suggested reference point (the "anchor") and make adjustments to it to reach their estimate. A person begins with a first approximation (anchor) and then makes adjustments to that number based on additional information.
The anchoring and adjustment heuristic was first theorized by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman. In one of their first studies, the two showed that when asked to guess the percentage of African nations which are members of the United Nations, people who were first asked "Was it more or less than 10%?" guessed lower values (25% on average) than those who had been asked if it was more or less than 65% (45% on average).[3] The pattern has held in other experiments for a wide variety of different subjects of estimation. Others have suggested that anchoring and adjustment affects other kinds of estimates, like perceptions of fair prices and good deals.[citation needed]
Some experts say that these findings suggest that in a negotiation, participants should begin from extreme initial positions.[citation needed]
As a second example, an audience is first asked to write the last two digits of their social security number and consider whether they would pay this number of dollars for items whose value they did not know, such as wine, chocolate and computer equipment. They were then asked to bid for these items, with the result that the audience members with higher two-digit numbers would submit bids that were between 60 percent and 120 percent higher than those with the lower social security numbers, which had become their anchor.[4]

if you ask me gangstalkers site is "Anchoring" the idea of gangstalking rather than explianing it and given out usefull advice

Unfortunately once TI`s believe there of individuals/groups ….preps &   gangstalkers running around there neighbor hood (anchored in there mind) a almost limitless supply of them , then almost any type of experiences an TI has can be blamed on them  …..hes a prep, a prep put that there, a prep broke in my house and move/took that....they are all stalkers....etc.....the Ti has the answer all they have to do is work who and why they did it.......not look at the situation (from both sides with a birds eye view)and see if there are alternative reason for the experience, mix this with the overwhelming desperation of the TI to have people believe them , not given the time to sit down and properly critical analysis the situation with the knowledge needed to do so  and its a  recipe for false assumptions/beliefs and accusations and deception and misdirection    

Don't get me wrong I not saying TI`s are not directly and indirectly intimated ,under psychical surveillance,harassed and negatively treated/prejudiced victims of crime in society they are but saying its due to gang-stalking is a very narrow view  a quick answer from the point of view of the victim and does not show the whole picture of what is happening and how to TI`s .

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 10:28:58 PM »
Well Deca ,

I pretty much agree with this summary of a possible alternative view , but I would take it a few steps further into mass consciousness and archetype symbols.

Offline Deca

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »
this is also intresting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuristic

Heuristic
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Heuristic (pronounced /hjʉˈrɪstɨk/) or heuristics (from the Greek "Εὑρίσκω" for "find" or "discover") refers to experience-based techniques for problem solving, learning, and discovery. Heuristic methods are used to identify an optimal solution as rapidly as possible. Examples of this method include using a "rule of thumb", an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, or common sense.

In more precise terms, heuristics are strategies using readily accessible, though loosely applicable, information to control problem solving in human beings and machines.[1]

Psychology

In psychology, heuristics are simple, efficient rules, hard-coded by evolutionary processes or learned, which have been proposed to explain how people make decisions, come to judgments, and solve problems, typically when facing complex problems or incomplete information. These rules work well under most circumstances, but in certain cases lead to systematic errors or cognitive biases.

Although much of the work of discovering heuristics in human decision-makers was done by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman,[3] the concept has been originally introduced by Nobel laureate Herbert Simon. Gerd Gigerenzer focuses on how heuristics can be used to make judgments that are in principle accurate, rather than producing cognitive biases – heuristics that are "fast and frugal".[4]

In 2002, Daniel Kahneman and Shane Frederick proposed that cognitive heuristics work by a process called attribute substitution which happens without conscious awareness.[5] According to this theory, when somebody makes a judgment (of a target attribute) which is computationally complex, a rather easier calculated heuristic attribute is substituted. In effect, a cognitively difficult problem is dealt with by answering a rather simpler problem, without being aware of this happening.[5] This theory explains cases where judgments fail to show regression toward the mean.[6]

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »
I had not heard specifically of the term heuristics , but the idea makes sense , it took for me to force my perspective according to what i know about probability. I would fist think something was true , then I would think about the possibility and then the probability , then finally I would sort those things out and be satisfied that a overactive part of my mind would recognize the potential of a certain scenario. I would reason my mind in to logic. I do know that there is potential for many things , we should ask ourselves about the purpose cause effect and benifit , those things weighed usually clear things up. Narcissism does not help...I know.

Offline Deca

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 11:12:14 PM »
what I saying with anchoring and cogitative bias towards “gangstalking and perps activity is it gives you a quick answer that seemingly explains the experiences you have but when you  critical analysis the situation and see what would be involved timing/organizing willing  amount of people then it breaks down , there has to be other/many explanations to explain what we experience its not just “gangstalking” but a whole lot of complex interactions going on

Offline Deca

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »
I see it more organized at the top and there strings are pulling and tweaking/subverting the structures already in place the media, police ,mental health system the culture and society as a whole , not so much as these people realize whats happening and in some ways they might think they are doing good but in ways so when this filters down and the net effect on the TI`s is overwhelming , they can see and feel the manipulation but the people doing it are not aware of it.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 08:45:16 AM »
That's why I relate to the idea that mass consciousness and archetypes are what really false alram the mind into a certain way of thinking.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Fascism using Stasi Tactics - Gaslighting
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »
https://taknbsorbemwon5dotcom.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/gang-stalkers-gaslighting-how-it-works/
confidence trick, Gang stalking, Uncategorized
Gang stalkers gaslighting – how it works

Posted on June 12, 2014 by conartistocracy   
Divide and control
gaslighting
manipulation of communications and lies
cognitive dissonance
displacement and scapegoating

Somewhere along the line some clever person worked out the same techniques could be even more profitably directed against the law abiding. Profitably because an expertise of criminals is either hiding their ill-gotten gains, or squandering them immediately, so you may catch the criminal but getting hold of his assets is another game entirely. Whereas law-abiding people’s resources can be plainly identified by the associated legitimate paper work. And law abiding people spend most of their waking hours in building up substantial assets, such as buying a home or savings or a pension. Someone who has worked for thirty years and longer is likely to be worth pillaging.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Fascism using Stasi Tactics - Gaslighting
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2017, 01:30:17 PM »
http://osinformers.lefora.com/topic/19400108/Gaslighting#.WShlJLmGOHs

Tags : : gaslighting, ambient abuse, psychological abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-CWctELWl84

Gaslighting is a form of mental abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity. The term often used by mental health professionals to describe manipulative behavior used to confuse people into thinking their reactions are so far off base that they’re "crazy".

Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

Those who engage in gaslighting create a reaction, whether it’s anger, frustration, sadness in the person they are dealing with. Then, when that person reacts, the gaslighter makes them feel uncomfortable and insecure by behaving as if their feelings aren’t rational or normal. The term "gaslighting" comes from the play Gas Light and its film adaptations. The term is now also used in clinical and research literature. The term derives from the 1938 stage play Gas Light (known as Angel Street in the United States), and the 1940 and 1944 film adaptations. The plot concerns a husband who attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment, and subsequently insisting that she is mistaken or misremembering when she points out these changes. The title stems from the dimming of the house's lights.

Gaslighting is one of the most frequent and relied upon techniques used by the criminal perpetrators of these Organized Stalking cults.

Simply put, the purpose of Gas Lighting is to confuse, and cause a victim to question his or her sanity. This can involve doing little things to try to make the target or victim think that they are going crazy. When utilized in Organized Stalking, Gas Lighting simply is a frequent Psychological warfare tactic for psychologically manipulating and abusing Victims. One of the most frequent uses of Gaslighting in the Crime of Organized Stalking is utilizing it in attempts to try to convince a Target/Victim that they are "mentally ill" or "imagining things" when the Victim try's to explain to others that they are being Stalked and Harassed, or Technologically Harassed.

Example if you mention Organized Gang Stalking to someone who knows about it and they tell you that your "crazy" "paranoid" or "need help" they are Gas Lighting you and are obviously a Perpetrator that has been manipulated and brainwashed and recruited into the Criminal Harassment Conspiracy against the Victim.

When Victims try to explain what's being done to them to some law enforcement or doctors who are already aware, and the law enforcement or doctor tells them that they are "exhibiting signs of mental illness" then this is indeed a form of Gaslighting, this also means that those law enforcement and doctors is also colluding and involved in a Criminal Conspiracy against the Victim and their rights.

Victims of Organized Stalking are frequently Criminally psychologically abused on a regular basis, a great example of this, the Criminal Perpetrators may attempt to falsely lead a Victim or others to believe that a Victim has a disease, when in fact they don't, this is a perfect example of Gaslighting and the heinous disgusting levels perpetrators of this crime will stoop to in order to fool and deceive Victims and others for their own sociopathic self serving purposes.

Gaslighting used in this manner is most certainly Criminal, worthy of severe Criminal Prosecution. The best way to avoid becoming blind prey to these Criminals and their Gaslighting techniques, is to become educated and Informed about them and also wake others up to the manipulation being utilized. Just as con artist's fool and manipulate others into their schemes, which in turn takes Awareness and Exposure to destroy them, Organized Stalking perpetrator Criminals who manipulate and Gaslight requires the same efforts to Expose the Criminal Gaslighting techniques they are using.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: What is Gang-Stalking? Group Gaslighting
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 02:02:23 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF-kJexYXQ
The GangStalking Program Explained