Fulford: US economy will fail September 30

Author Topic: Fulford: US economy will fail September 30  (Read 19518 times)

Offline california

Fulford: US economy will fail September 30
« on: August 23, 2008, 02:17:16 pm »

When Fulford was interviewed yesterday by Jason Bermas on AJ's show,  he said that

the US economy will fail at the end of its fiscal year,

which is September 30.

Makes a LOT of sense to me....

fits in with the 'perfect storm' scenario that is brewing....

it's before the election.....

Thank God we woke up.

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
Re: Fulford: US economy will fail September 30
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 02:18:16 pm »
I don't really like fulford so I don't take anything he says literal but theres always a maybe..
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline Kregener

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:26:16 pm »
It is being said that whichever one dominates the news headlines at 'election' time, will determine our next president.

If it is the economy, it will be Obama.

If it is war, it will be McCain.

I will be breathlessly awaiting Fulford's....'prediction', but not totally holding my breath. I have been saying since I first came on the 'net that the most immediate threat to our world AS WE KNOW IT, is total financial collapse.

I still believe it is.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:34:34 pm »
I hate it when people make date-specific predictions like this, because it causes countless people to let their guard down once the specified date comes and goes without incident.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline open your eyes

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 02:53:23 pm »
Fulford said the Gub'ment would go bankrupt on 9-30-08, (the end of the fiscal year).  What exactly does that mean? We're 10 trillion in debt now! Will foreigners not continue to finance our debt? Am I missing something? I feel there may be some truth to this but I'm not an economics guy, I just try to rely on common sense.

Offline Kregener

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 03:02:21 pm »
We are $100 TRILLION in debt, not $10 trillion...
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline open your eyes

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 03:04:24 pm »
I stand corrected

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 03:21:45 pm »
I am still suspicious of Ben \"helicopter\" Fulford because of his proposals of ninja strikes solution to bring down the neonazi branch of the NWO. But he made a lot of sense yesterday when he talked about the minimalistic \"world government\". His description was exactly what we need: a minimalist world body to regulate specific issues that will have to be dealt with one way or the other, whether one like it or not, i.e. international waters, real environmental issues, conflicts between nations. But the fact that he is so new to the movement, and the fact that he\'s been around the real mafia, and his statements of killing their bosses etc without him really caring about they might do to him.. seems too suspicious. But he\'s got real infos.
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »
From what I know Fulford has connections to powerfull people in China and Japan.  They could decide to sell their U.S. bonds.  I am going to have to look up the audio from that interview to hear what he said.  Did he make any metion of this big meeting the Asian secret society had on 08/08/08?
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 03:35:14 pm »
The gov needs to go broke, so real people can manage the money.  $30k for a hammer-prostitute, wonder why.

Offline california

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 03:44:26 pm »
From what I know Fulford has connections to powerfull people in China and Japan.  They could decide to sell their U.S. bonds.  I am going to have to look up the audio from that interview to hear what he said.  Did he make any metion of this big meeting the Asian secret society had on 08/08/08?

The interview is going to be handy at infowars.com

until the Sunday show goes up....

I think he said it about 20 - 35 min into the show. He was the first guest.
Thank God we woke up.

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 03:59:22 pm »
The interview is going to be handy at infowars.com

until the Sunday show goes up....

I think he said it about 20 - 35 min into the show. He was the first guest.

It's indexed here: http://fema.thewildeast.net
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 04:59:38 pm »
I think they should book him on Sept. 30 so he can explain why it did or did not happen.  I find it odd that just when I started listening was when he was being interviewed.  Talk about good timing.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 05:07:40 pm »
People, I YouTubed the interview earlier today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqpKAhedgM

And by the way people, when Fulford said the government is going bankrupt, he was talking about the SECRET government. The current $100 trillion is slave money. IT'S PAPER, PEOPLE. It is worth 0. That is not the bankruptcy to be concerned about...! The currency the secret governments of the world deal with is entirely different. We don't even know what it is. It's like an entirely different language that they only speak to one another.

Which of course makes it IMPOSSIBLE to calculate whether Fulford is correct, and thus it is just another silly Fulford prediction. He's said August 8, "sometime in 2009", amongst many other dates in the past. On predictions, the guy is about as consistent as a prostitute's sexual partner.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 05:28:54 pm »
Another thing I found interesting about this interview is that both Fulford and Bermas agreed that a world government is a good thing, so long as bad people aren't running it. I think that's a bit of a poor conclusion, since there's absolutely no way to make sure "good" people run it.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 05:36:38 pm »
Another thing I found interesting about this interview is that both Fulford and Bermas agreed that a world government is a good thing, so long as bad people aren't running it. I think that's a bit of a poor conclusion, since there's absolutely no way to make sure "good" people run it.

Let's face it:  "good people"  generally aren't the ones who go after the power.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline SpiritMolecule

• The State of Truth
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 05:46:35 pm »
i like fulford, i dont agree with him on everything but, he seems sincere in his effort to inform people of the world as he sees it.

When he got talking about the Clintons and Bush's getting knocked off, I can't help but hope that he may be on to something

Offline Norrin

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:44 pm »

Anyone check out "Death Race" this weekend?  It takes place about 5 years from now.  A few years after the total collapse of America's economic system, which causes more crime, which causes overcrowded prisons, which causes the government to start the "Death Race" to kill off extra prisoners, while promising freedom to the winner.

Maybe y'all should check it out.

Offline den carts

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 10:43:05 pm »
Hey Fulford. WHERE ARE MY MOTHERf**kING FLYING NINJAS?
This is your last warning. Deliver my f**king flying ninjas soon or ELSE!

Offline Norrin

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 10:56:28 pm »

LMFAO

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 11:00:15 pm »
I believe the economy will be kept on life-support at least until after the election....  Assuming we actually have an election.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:03 pm »
I stand corrected

So, you owe me $999,999,999,999,990 right?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:45 pm »

Doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 11:22:22 pm »
Let's face it:  "good people"  generally aren't the ones who go after the power.

Right, if the world is 95%-good 5%-evil, then something like 25% of the government would be bad - assuming The System attracts a disproportionate number of bad people, which it does because people like that need power to fulfill themselves (it's just not money), so government is a good place to go. Big corporations, including the MSM, are full of money and opportunities to exert power as well.

The Government Hierarchy (as I see it)

• The Utterly Corrup: 5%
  • The Oblivious Executive: 6%
  • The Extorted: 4%
  • The Complicit Pansies: 25%
  • The Oblivious Takers: 60%

No offence to government workers: the bastards have trained us to be this way.

Offline Beefcake

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 11:35:24 pm »

Did you even listen to the show?  Bermas at the end of the interview said he "wasn't a world gov't kind of guy" don't misrepresent him.  Fulford said world gov't was good Bermas didn't.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 12:05:25 am »
I thought Bermas did a good job filling in for AJ and Fulford is not an easy person to interview. Definite a clash of eastern group thinking verus western individualistic centred thought.

While I take everything Fulford says with a pinch of salt it was very entertaining radio.

Offline Sublime

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 12:27:42 am »
You guys all need to calm down. Bermas is a Nationalist not a Globalist. I haven't made my mind up about Fullford but Alex was getting pissed off when he had a brief interview with him. "I'm trying to help you, I guess that makes me evil." *Hangs up* So to be honest I think Alex and Bermas were both leaning away from his opinions, Especially on the issue of organ harvesting. Which I don't doubt was exploited. Fullford's explanation was something like: "Yeah they did that to prisoners being executed because they were going ot die anyway, then there was corruption, then they put a stop to it. Bullshit IMO. Also saying that China isn't controlled by the New World Order... I have two Chinese grandparents who knew that any dissidents were shot and killed, and their families forced to pay for the bullets. We were Allies with China as well in WWII. Sounds like NWO activity to me.

As for the next world power, I can garauntee it won't be any Western Nation. Meaning yes, it probably be China or India.

One thing Fullford said that is true though is that there is one public opinion, and if shit goes down there WILL be riots and the citizens WIN.
"Fight with me and we can change America and we change the world!" - Barack Obama

Offline xXQuestionThisXx

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:59 am »
I always check this website to get some food for thought, and today I came across this entry. just FYI!

www.projectcamelot.org

• Hawkeye has written a reply to some of our questions about his prior message posted below (July 7). We have changed some phrasing to protect his identity. Note that we asked specifically how the agenda of the illuminati as depicted by Hawkeye differs from that of the Majestic or other factions on the U.S. side of things...His answer below refers to hierarchy changes and which faction is actually in control:

Orchestrated Financial collapse initially...then, leading to worldwide calamity, and all the attending disintegration of society on all levels to make way for the NWO larger agenda/Roths empire building.

Gold for large scale protection of previous paper assets and silver for day to day trade for other commodities, underground transactions to evolve amongst the/us commoners, ...The current down trend is also orchestrated for further consolidation via fear liquidation from various large holders of metals.

The Internet is going to be re-structured, and the format and infrastructure is already in place, with the monitoring systems in place as well...Any dissident activities will be corrupted, and eliminated.

All I will say about the "seeming" hierarchy changes is that such changes are to expedite, (not necessarily change or reverse) the numerous transitions into a more controlled state. There is only one controlling team, and we are not on the team..

THE AGENDA schedule is as planned on target, and all events are transpiring as planned....there are no mistakes or accidents, or miscalculations...hard to believe, but you must understand the network involved that knows not only what the right and left hands are doing, but in fact instructs them to perform in their functions....all performed to "persuade and manage" the majority into believing that what is happening is right and the best for all involved. Watch...you will see more each day, in some cases, changes by the hour prevail as October approaches.

The October Event(s) will be the coup d’état of human life as we have known it in this century.

I am leaving now, and will not be back for a good while, perhaps never.

Peace to you, Brave hearts

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:07 am »

Seriously, I want my Mother f**king Flying Ninja's now.

Pardon the cursing, only used when appropriate  ;D
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 11:25:26 am »
Seriously, I want my Mother f**king Flying Ninja's now.

Pardon the cursing, only used when appropriate  ;D
fulford crapped on himself.  he is a new world order apologist. and jason called him out on that a little bit. jason should of jumped on him with both feet!!!

fulford tries to plant the seed that a new world order is okay as long as ''good'' people are in control ???
  ??? wtf ??? 

i'll gouvern myself accordingly ,concerning sept.30   :D 
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline al0152

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:20 am »

When Fulford was interviewed yesterday by Jason Bermas on AJ's show,  he said that

the US economy will fail at the end of its fiscal year,

which is September 30.

Makes a LOT of sense to me....

fits in with the 'perfect storm' scenario that is brewing....

it's before the election.....

From what I can analyze from the interview on Friday with this guy, I think he`s a little full of crap. What ESPECIALLY made me think twice of him was the fact that he mentions ``Democracy has to be changed a bit`` with a couple of ``caring`` elites on top. Which is BULLSHIT. First off, these elites would be MONOPOLY PEOPLE. Like the gasoline companies, ANY entrepreneur that comes with a BETTER PRODUCT would automatically be ``blacklisted``. Another scenario is that outside corporations bribe these elites to push their products through especially if they are ``unsafe``, or if there is a better out there, THEY STOP THAT.

And what does he mean by the fact that there is ``freedom`` there in China. Ok things are a bit better than here. But hey, try questioning the government (especially if you`re Chinese) and let`s see how ``free`` it really is.

The fact of the matter is that the GOVERNMENT MUST NEVER BE PRIVATIZED. Neither should it be involved in the lives of people (to a certain extent yes...as stated IN THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA).

At the same time, I`m NOT BLURTING OUT CIA (Communist Intelligence of America) propaganda, and helping the former Communist state of America (almost 95% there...just a few more things left to do).
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 01:10:40 pm »
I doubt the economy will fail on sept. 30th. TPTB are probably gonna keep it afloat until after the election to hoodwink the sheep. If they let it fail before the election, it would most likely wake the sheep up since millions of us have been telling them that is exactly what the elite are trying to do. Nah, after the election maybe, but not before. TPTB own all the chips and have all the hands, when they feel the time is right, they'll pull the trigger.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 01:28:10 pm »
What really showed his delusion to me was when he said taking out about 5 (later changed to 50) top people like Bush Snr., Clinton, Cheney, Blair & the Black Pope (!!!!!!!!!) would solve the problem at a stroke.

Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

Offline al0152

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 01:42:30 pm »
I doubt the economy will fail on sept. 30th. TPTB are probably gonna keep it afloat until after the election to hoodwink the sheep. If they let it fail before the election, it would most likely wake the sheep up since millions of us have been telling them that is exactly what the elite are trying to do. Nah, after the election maybe, but not before. TPTB own all the chips and have all the hands, when they feel the time is right, they'll pull the trigger.

guess we`ll let time be the judge of that. If not September, then the way things are going in the financial section of the US, it shouldn`t be long when ``gravity`` eventually takes over.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 01:49:58 pm »
Yea, if its just a natural process somewhat like we are in now...if you would call it that lol. If things stay the way they are now, somewhat stable, Bob Chapman has said 2-3 years before total collapse due to the economy imploding on itself. Thats why I think they need this ww3 to cover up their shit ass book keeping.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:47 pm »
Yea, if its just a natural process somewhat like we are in now...if you would call it that lol. If things stay the way they are now, somewhat stable, Bob Chapman has said 2-3 years before total collapse.

But things aren't somewhat stable. Record high foreclosures, mass layoffs everywhere, countless banks on the verge of going bust, a looming credit card implosion -- what more has to happen before Bob admits that it's at least as likely for a total collapse to occur within the next few months as within the next few years?

I understand his wanting to err on the side of caution, so as not to earn a reputation of being an "alarmist." Nevertheless, if one errs in the opposite direction, that can have the unintended consequence of causing many people to think they have more time to prepare themselves than they really have.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Biggs

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 04:17:42 pm »

$10trillion is the headline figure, but when you add in consumer debt (cards, mortgages, college loans) and corporate debt AND the huge chunk of unfunded future liabilities associated with medicare/medicaid and other social programs such as pension, then 100 TRILLION is actually a conservative figure.

I believe the military parlance is FUBAR, utterly and completely FUBAR
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 06:27:59 pm »
I think you guys should note that Fulford said he would pay the US officers DOUBLE what they were being paid NOT to impose martial law.

Now, obviously what that does, is give Fulford a free excuse when his September 30 deadline does not happen. Do you see how this works? The guy keeps leaving catches which allow his credibility not to be harmed.

And then of course, he says that the Sep 30 thing is flexible and anything could happen in the future, just like when his August 8th thing never happened.

Frankly, nothing is set in stone and for him to make predictions like this -- in advance -- practically guarantees that they won't come true, since the US would hear him saying this and then deliberately not have the martial law happen on 30 Sep.

So it's a scam whatever way you look it. Anyone giving you a firm date is feeding you a scam.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 06:29:17 pm »
hes fruity, worshipping asian govt like gods

Offline baffledking

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 08:21:34 pm »
Something is up with Fulford:

The fact that he arranged to interview ROCKEFELLER one-on-one in HIS HOTEL ROOM means that the man is connected.  So, the truth about him is either one of these two possibilities:

a) He is indeed working with the Yakuza and Chinese Societies and has immense power and influence or
b) (Perhaps unbeknownst to himself) He is a disinfo-agent being used to spread scurrilous rumours

The man certainly looks and sounds like a nutcase but his knowledge and background (FORBES Bureau chief, Best-selling Japanese author, TV show host, etc...) are impeccable. 

His 08/08/08 prediction has not come to pass (publicly anyways) so his 09/30 prediction is most likely more "wishful" thinking.  Unless the fact that Russia retaliated on Georgia in South Ossetia on Aug 8th has anything to do with his Asian "auspiciousness".
"If you swear that there's no truth and who cares how come you say it like you're right?" - We Are Nowhere and It's Now, Bright Eyes