Wake Up Call (versions 1&2) now available on Google Video!

Author Topic: Wake Up Call (versions 1&2) now available on Google Video!  (Read 60954 times)

Offline Biggs

Re: Wake Up Call now available on Google Video!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 07:32:39 AM »
Very well done. 5 out of 5 stars!
Just watched all of it.

Will be sending  out to a few peeps.As  most folk I know wont watch it,
refuse anything I send that says anything bad 'bout booosh  :(

In fact many will reply with  "he is such a good man fighting al cia duh and them demo(n)crats" :P
What can you do??

I know it is awful how dumb even good people can be
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 07:34:17 AM »
Hey typhoon, there were a million things I should have said but he cut me off, but ya I would have liked to replied what you said, just as a follow up somebody from another site decided to email the host with a bunch of links and the noob replied:

D.
And finally, any host who adopts the conspiracy agenda will be put on a no-fly list. That much we know.

Kevin Holden
Show host
Astral Media Radio GP - CJAD 800
514-989-3858

in other words "even if I agree I won't do it because I do not want to go on the no fly list, which would ruin my holidays something rotten"
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 07:42:07 AM »
yeah I'll second that, top notch bit of filmmaking

Very well done, This video is will feed a whole lot of people. Thank you to whoever took the time to put it together. OUTSTANDING!

through my floridated haze i sensed a master stroke, brilliance-bravo what does Nada say, everything.

Very well done. 5 out of 5 stars!
Just watched all of it.

Thanks guys...

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 04:04:41 AM »
This is now my favorite 'Truth Movie'.

GOOD JOB

The best bits and pieces from all of the movies, all in one, is exactly what the short attention spanned masses need.

This is a better 1, 2, 3 punch than Zeitgeist.

THE ELITES   /    PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION    /     MIND CONTROL

Thanks again.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline vcif

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »
JohnNada,

This is truly excellent. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

I never saw the clip with Hannity talking about putting RFID chips in crosses (1:44). If that doesn't take the cake. What a f*cking monster.

Is there DVD available for purchase?

Offline creat3d

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2008, 08:58:06 PM »
High Quality flash movie.
Click Play Icon at the bottom left side at this link.
http://thelasersshadow.com/Wake_Up_Call.html
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Rock

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »
Masterpiece John!

This was the best movie I have ever seen.  The editing was incredible!  And it tied everything together in the most superior way.

Bravo!

Rock

Offline mapko

• Opiates for the masses.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2008, 08:04:34 AM »
Thanks you i will watch it this evening.
Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty - Plato

Offline creat3d

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »
This is the one movie that I think can wake up (how appropriate a title) the most people.
No easily refutable speculation, just the hard hitting truth presented in an accessible and masterfully edited hell-of-a-ride!

I've seen pretty much any documentary made on the subjects (9/11, NWO, Illuminati, freemasonry, federal reserve, etc) and I was still glued to the screen the whole time. It's seriously that good. I was especially taken aback by the 2 explosion videos (9/11)... all evidence we had up to now was a camera across the river, pointed at the towers, and some voice-over going "Look! The camera's shaking!!". Well alright there's still one of those included, but nothing beats actually hearing those huge explosions from up-close.

Congrats John, what you've done may have a much bigger impact than you could imagine right now...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »
Thanks again John (after the 4th viewing all the way through).  I have heard a lot about Bill Hicks, but the clips were the first I have seen.

Here is a 28 minute video I found, maybe other people can submit some of the raw material from this amazing patriot: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1366476727111157120

oddly enough some of the other videos have been removed from google video.  Wow, they are still going after Bill Hicks after 12 years?  I really need to see more of his work!!!

More...90 minute interview: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8409129199157823217

Even more...Bill Hicks...Revelations... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1604695578417499645
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Rock

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »
Thanks again John (after the 4th viewing all the way through). 

Ive watched it twice.  And the whole family is going to watch it tomorrow night.  I will never get tired of this one. 

Rock

Offline creat3d

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »
Thanks again John (after the 4th viewing all the way through).  I have heard a lot about Bill Hicks, but the clips were the first I have seen.

Here is a 28 minute video I found, maybe other people can submit some of the raw material from this amazing patriot: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1366476727111157120

oddly enough some of the other videos have been removed from google video.  Wow, they are still going after Bill Hicks after 12 years?  I really need to see more of his work!!!

More...90 minute interview: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8409129199157823217

Even more...Bill Hicks...Revelations... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1604695578417499645

Bill Hicks is awesome. Not only was he exposing it all for what it was, he managed to be hilarious while doing it.
Kind of an "intentionally funny" Alex Jones, if you will  ;)

Sadly, what you posted is the majority of what's available of his work. I've found there's only a handful of his shows that were recorded/are still around, and most of them share the same material (as great as it might be)... "Bill Hicks" on Google Video will return pretty much all you can find of him  :(

independentWV

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
John, easy to understand Wake UP Video thanks so much will be forwarding!

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
Hi people,

I'm pleased to say that the newly improved and remastered edition of Wake Up Call is now available on high quality, dual layer DVD. All the rough edges have been re-edited and overall the film is looking much crisper and more professional - All of the scene and part transitions have been redone, the amateurish typewriter font has been replaced, errors have been corrected and the ending message/credits have been enlarged/ammended. The DVD also features a professional quality DVD menu which can be seen in the preview video below. To watch or download the remastered edition in it's entirety, see the links at the bottom of this post.

Artwork:

If you're interested in obtaining a high quality DVD of the new remastered version of the film, please email me at johnnada@hushmail.com

Preview Video:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM&fmt=18

Links:

Torrent link.

Google Video link.

YouTube playlist link.

Thanks,

John Nada

Offline JohnNada

Re: 'Wake Up Call' available on DVD in next few days...
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
Hi people,

I'm pleased to say that the newly improved and remastered edition of Wake Up Call is now available on high quality, dual layer DVD. All the rough edges have been re-edited and overall the film is looking much crisper and more professional - All of the scene and part transitions have been redone, the amateurish typewriter font has been replaced, errors have been corrected and the ending message/credits have been enlarged/ammended. The DVD also features a professional quality DVD menu which can be seen in the preview video below. To watch or download the remastered edition in it's entirety, see the links at the bottom of this post.

Artwork:

If you're interested in obtaining a high quality DVD of the new remastered version of the film, please email me at johnnada@hushmail.com

Preview Video:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM&fmt=18

Links:

Torrent link.

Google Video link.

YouTube playlist link.

Thanks,

John Nada

Offline JohnNada

Remastered Edition of Wake Up Call.
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:04 AM »
Hi people,

For people who haven't seen or heard of the film, here are some of the topics covered:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control, 'education system' indoctrination...

Artwork:

Preview Video:

YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16

Links:

Torrent link.

Google Video link.

YouTube playlist link.

Thanks,

John Nada

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
Excellent! Ive never heard of your movie until now. Looks great so far (10 minutes into it).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2008, 03:30:16 PM »
Excellent! Ive never heard of your movie until now. Looks great so far (10 minutes into it).

It is AWESOME!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
You should really try putting it in a DVD-sized box.

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »
Any DVD image file torrent links, for the new, remastered version?
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
Ive downloaded the high quality version from the torrent and watch an hour of it from google video... havent had time... waterproofing 370 fence boards before i build a 140 ft fence... but my sister called me last night and said its the BEST truth video out there now and she recommends sending this one out to people to wake them up. An hour into it I agree it is AWESOME!

Any plans to make more movies?

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
This is most Excellent!!!!     Do you include the georgia guidestones?  I can not recall?
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline creat3d

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »
You should really try putting it in a DVD-sized box.

That's what it looks like to me  ???

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »
I'm pleased to say that the newly improved and remastered edition of Wake Up Call is now available on high quality, dual layer DVD.

Any chance of this being made available at either amazon or ebay?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »
Any chance of this being made available at either amazon or ebay?

Good question!

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
Re: VIDEO: 'Wake Up Call' Version 2
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »
Most of the movie (90% or more) is just video clips from other movies.  It would not be legal, or ethical, for the author to put this DVD up for sale, would it?

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
Most of the movie (90% or more) is just video clips from other movies.  It would not be legal, or ethical, for the author to put this DVD up for sale, would it?

I watched the first one you made all the way through haddent watched this new one yet but what xereae said is rite it is clips of a other films.
you are charging for this?
You should charge us on here just others.
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2008, 05:39:31 PM »

probably why it is not available on Amazon.

Just email him as he requested and he will probably only charge his cost (if anything).

From the content of his character, he does not seem to be using this movie as a mechanism for buying a house next to the Rockefellers.

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
Re: Remastered Edition of Wake Up Call.
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »
Hi people,

For people who haven't seen or heard of the film, here are some of the topics covered:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control, 'education system' indoctrination...

Artwork:

Preview Video:

YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16

Links:

Torrent link.

Google Video link.

YouTube playlist link.

Thanks,

John Nada

John, you did an OUTSTANDING job on this Video! One of the best I ever watched and I watched them all.

Great job, bud!  8)
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »
John,
I  sent it  to all my sheeple family and friends..I got only one reply..the "owl worshipping sh!t" in the beginning repulsed them..
they turned it off at less than 30 min. into it. I know no one else watched it... :(
And no matter how I argued it is proven and was mentioned in MSM, the people were freaked out and repulsed..I know.. sad.

If I had the skills,and I don't; I would try  with the federal reserve as a start point, the frauds of
the Rothchilds, WWI...build up  from where it started(presumed)

I liked it a lot , but then I am not uninitiated.

maybe there should be a rating system for truth documentaries,lol?
Base it on what they can handle.

G        for absolute sheeple, dyed in the wool :P
PG      for those who have suspicions about their gubermint :-\
PG 13  for those who used to be activist  , but then fell asleep :-X
R        for those who have knowledge of the the Federal reserve scam, doubts about 911,etc. :o
X        for those who listen to AJ   >:( ;D >:( ;D
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline creat3d

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2008, 03:06:28 PM »
maybe there should be a rating system for truth documentaries,lol?
Base it on what they can handle.

G        for absolute sheeple, dyed in the wool :P
PG      for those who have suspicions about their gubermint :-\
PG 13  for those who used to be activist  , but then fell asleep :-X
R        for those who have knowledge of the the Federal reserve scam, doubts about 911,etc. :o
X        for those who listen to AJ   >:( ;D >:( ;D

Oh my god, we have to do this!

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »
I  sent it  to all my sheeple family and friends..I got only one reply..the "owl worshipping sh!t" in the beginning repulsed them..
they turned it off at less than 30 min. into it. I know no one else watched it... :(
And no matter how I argued it is proven and was mentioned in MSM, the people were freaked out and repulsed..I know.. sad.

OMG, how sad  :'(
very dumb sheeple you know, sadly too many are still dumbed idiots
maybe you should show them this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3551422786825163764&ei=IfvXSOTxL4bs-gGFusnDAg&q
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline TR4D3R

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »
does anyone have the english subs? i would like to translate to portuguese please.
"everything you learn is in fact just learn not necessary true"

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 07:57:26 PM »
I agree we need to start off slowly. One of my aunts sends me stuff about McCain all the time, or anti Obama crap. And I figured this is my foot in the door to send her some good stuff.

I could have sent her a link to TerrorStorm or Wake Up Call, but instead I decided to write her a long letter... partially about my mom (her sis) that just passed on and then moved it in to first THANKING her for her email, and then saying OH YAH do you remember the Keating Five savings and loan scandal? I brought that up with a little quick refresher for her what it was about, then asked her if she has ever heard of the North American Union and included a map :) along with my opinions how it will effect America in the future. I also made reference that Bush enacted it without congress or the peoples approval.

I was really nice and sincere (as I usually am anyways) and didnt make the email too long. Just give her a couple points to think about and then I ended the email asking for her thoughts and opinions. If I get a reply, I will introduce to her some info about Baldwin (I may not vote, but I know she will) and pick another topic that will get her thinking... like fluoride or something. Im easing her into this... Shes 70 or so... but she has 14 kids so if I can give her some truth... she'll give 14 kids some truth :) We'll see.

Offline bmanmcfly

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »
Ya, I downloaded that one and made a couple copies for a couple friends... no word yet

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
I agree we need to start off slowly.

If you haven't already noticed, we no longer have time to "slowly" explain to authority-worshipping Kool-Aid drinkers that the Earth really is round, and that two plus two really does equal four.

If we don't join forces at the grassroots level with those who are already awake for the purpose of exerting non-stop pressure on Congress to grow a set of testicals and stop letting the very criminals who created this mess to begin with lecture the rest of us on how best to "solve" the problem, then within six months (if not sooner), things will have deteriorated to such an extent that it simply won't matter anymore whether the dumbed-down sheeple of the world are willing to acknowledge the glaringly obvious or not.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
Ive gone the FAST track and tried to push movies on people, namely my brother, and he has rejected it saying the government would never do such a thing to its people. I guess as a historian, he completely (conveniently) forgets about people like Hitler and Stalin. This guy I no longer consider my brother. He comes to work mad and pissed off every day (his bad home loan is tanking and his payments are going sky high) and now he tells me he is joining some police academy for citizens to help fight against "people like me".

Remember, we are trying to chip away decades of programming on some people. If you want to throw it all out at people all at once, good luck. It didnt work for me. Im trying a different method now and will report how it works.

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »
does anyone have the english subs? i would like to translate to portuguese please.

Hi,

I started writing the full English transcript a little while ago but have since been far too busy to finish it. Hopefully I'll get a spare hour or two within the next week so I can get the rest finished...