Wake Up Call (versions 1&2) now available on Google Video!

Author Topic: Wake Up Call (versions 1&2) now available on Google Video!  (Read 60981 times)

Offline DAVIDE MTL

Re: Wake Up Call now available on Google Video!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 11:37:01 PM »
Just watched your movie......I'm fu%$in impressed, I'm not bullshi%5ing when I say I think I will just give your movie out from now on, there's no point in giving copies of Loose Change,End Game, money masters since most people are too lazy to watch them, this one movie is a great summary of them all and it will save me a lot of disks........GREAT JOB
here's my little 5 min vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parjG_AtS9c

Offline jaro

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 11:55:35 PM »
Please watch this video I made and email 10 people.

http://posmedprod.webs.com/alexjonescensored.htm

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 12:25:38 AM »
I wanna purchase this DVD, where can I get it from?
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline jaro

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 12:35:56 AM »
Please watch this video I made and email 10 people.

http://posmedprod.webs.com/alexjonescensored.htm

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 12:47:33 AM »
WHOLLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!  5 MINUTES INTO AND DAM!!!
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline cue2

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »
Thanks both awesome sites i will be forwarding for sure !!

Offline John Galt

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 03:16:54 AM »
Very well done compilation JohnNada! Plus, much new quality footage I'd not seen that is included in your part 3 section on Mind Control.  I've already shared the link with several folks, and thank you.  There are so many quality 'truth' documentaries out there, somebody needs to come in every 2-3 months to provide an updated truth compilation. Right now, that man is JohnNada perhaps.

Offline goetface

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 05:04:19 AM »
OMFG ive not yet seen such a easily put comprehensive documentry, this is the one i need to show people. Honestly after watching it, and now really realizing how crafty the NWO is, I have a strong feeling when the crap hits the fan that people like us who are here on this forum will be taken care of first. i dunno....fuk man this is scary shit.

Offline Initiated

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 06:45:42 AM »
Well done sir! Thank you.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 07:05:09 AM »
I have a strong feeling when the crap hits the fan that people like us who are here on this forum will be taken care of first. i dunno....fuk man this is scary shit.

Yep. Was nice knowing all my fellow truthers :-)
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
but it's the unfulfilled evil heart of that man which can be exploited and influenced

Hey I just finished watching your movie. You put it together really well! It's a great compilation.

I myself am convinced people will awaken to the spiritual truths soon. I notice many truth movies talk about deeper things, like principalities. We will soon realise that dark principalities are what we are fighting against.

You know that the spiritual is underlying to all of these because all of those things (phramaceutical, banking, companies, media, politics, illegal drugs, arms, food, education, etc) are all results, individual pyramids whose foundations are of evil will. The spiritual touches all of those pyramids. So the final boss (lol) is the spiritual aspect of this. The absolute most evil, satanism, all of the principals of darkness is what we're wrestling against. But evil only has power over weaker evil, not over good. A man can be bribed to advance an evil agenda, it's the unfulfilled lusting darkness of his heart, not the fullfilled goodness that can be exploited. The same with sex, drugs, power, glory all of which they control and through which they can control but only over the evil lusting heart of another, to buy him with these things, that he may be under them in the pyramid, under their control, knowingly or not. We become free, once we satisfy those lusts permanently which is what the principalities of goodness do. The heart can only yearn for pride if it's unfulfilled, and it is only unfulfilled insofar one is carnally minded, trusting in those things aformentioned which can only please the carnal flesh of man who's lusting because the spirit is unfulfilled in the first place.

The more carnally minded (evil) we are the more worldly we become and the more we rise up in the world. If you are lustful of women the more you treat them badly the more you'll get them, you know about bad boys and jocks etc. Look at Hugh Hefner, or anyone who's ever had a a harem or has been with thousands of women. The more you're lustful of money the easier to influence to bribery you become, or of doing evil to get it, selling drugs, arms, fomenting wars, making people feel inadequate (marketting), prostitution etc. This goes for all the lusts of the flesh, they are all evil. Knowing these spiritual principalities (in this world the more evil you are the more you rise up) & (the tree is known by its fruits) we can deduce who's running the world. Who has the most evil fruits? Look who has the most wealth in the entire world. It's not the bankers, it's not the pharmaceutical industry or the oil cartel, but the vatican whose wealth is so enormous they could end world poverty on their own. Look at who has murdered the most people in history, it's not the Germans, the Americans, the Chinese or the British, but the Roman Catholic Church! Look who's got the most deception throughout history! It's not any media corporation, or any group of politicians, or the bankers or the pharmaceutical industry or the marketting industry, but the 1,500 years old Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion catholic followers today not to mention how many they've had throughout history.

Look at the bohemean grove ritual, they have the character dressed as the pope being the most prominent ruling individual. Look at skull and bones ritual, they have there too the pope being the most important individual. The real power is not eugenicists, it's not bankers, it's not the military/industrial complex, it's those whose business is directly religion, directly with the principalities themselves. Those who spread dark principalities claiming those principalities are light. These principalities which are erroneous and so make their adherents hearts less fulfilled spiritually, make them slaves to this world whose resources they control, and the now more enslaved and now more carnal person is potentially subject to those things to fulfill his more unfulfilled heart. The most enslaved are those who are carnally minded, whose faith is still in this world rather than in the spiritual for permanent fulfillment. Trusting into the world and into dark principalities pushed as though they were good principalities, making one's heart dark and empty, this is where the real power is.. It's because people have faith in the world and don't believe in the principalities of goodness that they are slaves to the world, to these men.

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Gal 5:16  This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
1Jn 2:17  And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »
Forget the first line of my last post, just bad editing on my part.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:29 AM »
Now available on Google Video!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2908429904168167174

Please spread the word...

8)

Where did you find that George Carlin clip at around 2:11:00?

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »
Wow! That was really good. Some of those clips I've never seen before. Good job.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »
Thanks guys,

DVD's will be available in the next few days. Email me at johnnada@hushmail.com if you're interested...

:)

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »
great job john did you enter to win the cash on the show?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »
great job john did you enter to win the cash on the show?

What cash? On what show?

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »
alex jones show had  several thousand dollars in prises i think it over now write to them they will let you know you have a really good so they may use it on  the info page or something?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline changedname

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »
I also liked this film very much...

To what someone said earlier.. Yes, I believe this is like a spiritual war going on between the good and evil and It seems that we will have to rise up, cast our fears aside, go forward in spite of all the fear mongering and propaganda and enforces the fears and do what we must do otherwise we will be doomed along with all of our loved ones..What will you do to protect your children? That is the question..Will you do something to protect them .. I mean really protect them or will you just sit back and allow them to come and take them from you knowing what your children will face if they should do that?

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 05:48:36 PM »
Hi guys,

DVD's of the film will be available in the next few days. Email me at johnnada@hushmail.com if you're interested...

Thanks.

Offline JohnNada

VIDEO: 'Wake Up Call' Version 2
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »
Hi guys,

DVD's of the film will be available in the next few days. Email me at johnnada@hushmail.com if you're interested...

Thanks.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
Very well done compilation JohnNada! Plus, much new quality footage I'd not seen that is included in your part 3 section on Mind Control.

John, again, fantastic job. I just rewatched the final 45 minutes of the video on "Mind Control".  You did an OUTSTANDING JOB on telling this part of the story here. David Icke has never appeared so intelligent, and Bill Hicks is THE BEST!

Also, within the 9-11 section, this film reminds us that we all need to keep driving home the evidence about those bombs going off in the buildings before their collapses. Mr. Nada includes all this bomb evidence in this video as well. Now that we have NIST doing it's best to cover up building 7 ("thermal expansion"???), it's time for truth to hit lies with a flank focused on those bombs. I hope William Rodriquez continues to speak out.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »
This is phenomenal. It takes a lot of clips that I actually haven't seen. I will be recommending this from now on, because it takes all the best bits from a huge range of quality documentaries.

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 07:00:53 PM »
I have a strong feeling when the crap hits the fan that people like us who are here on this forum will be taken care of first. i dunno....fuk man this is scary shit.
no fear because nwo is going down
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline HeismaN

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »
Now we just need our own college,  so we can learn the truth about the elites. Their history, how they control the federal reserve, their plans for the future,etc.. Basically, offer courses on all the topics covered in the above video.

Offline pacemaker

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:12 PM »
I like it but I would like another font on the text you've added. If you must have that font you should have more spacing between each letter, it's not optimized for easy reading as it is now. Look at how Loose Change and other "professional documentaries" have worked with their font to make it more readable.

Other than that I liked it. Not a big fan of the Alex Jones sensationalism about killing everyone, so the beginning feels very "conspiracy nutty", but other seems to like it so what do I know.

I didn't see this under the Video section, you should add it there if I didn't overlooked it.

Offline rick reuben

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »
Nice work. This is definitely one to pass around.

Offline Reverend_JP

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »
Not a big fan of the Alex Jones sensationalism about killing everyone, so the beginning feels very "conspiracy nutty" (...)

Well, just look up the Georgia Guidestones and, for instance, David Rockefeller's Memoirs. That nonsense is coming directly from the horses' mouths, so to speak, and not made out of thin air (like their Fed Reserve cash) by Alex Jones.

The info is all around you. Just take a moment to study some of it for a minute.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »
Now available on Google Video!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2908429904168167174

Please spread the word...

8)

Finished watching it. Excellent work.

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »
Thanks again for all the positive feedback. Please continue to spread the word and I'll let you all know when the DVD's are done (Should be ready by Tuesday. Email me at johnnada@hushmail if you're interested in acquiring one).

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 12:15:22 PM »
here's my little 5 min vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parjG_AtS9c

hey davide,
in your video this n00b on the radio show asked u for proof. When u are in such a situation simply ask the brainwashed subhuman being if he got proof for the official story. Then u will see how they shut up ;).

BTW, keep up the great work guys!
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Aaron

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
That ending scene with the Buffalo fighting back, with the Icke overlay.. is f**king amazing man. Brought a lump to the throat thinking about the possibilities of mankind.

Top job.
Why would anyone, who considers their child the most precious thing in the world, let a doctor, they don't even know or trust, inject their child with a substance they know nothing about ?? Just because a government, who they know doesn't give a shit about them, says it's safe.. THAT is insanity

Offline JohnNada

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »
Quote from: chris geo
Great video man! I passed it out to a bunch of people!

Quote from: chris geo
That ending scene with the Buffalo fighting back, with the Icke overlay.. is f**king amazing man. Brought a lump to the throat thinking about the possibilities of mankind.

Top job.

;D

Offline Biggs

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Top job.

yeah I'll second that, top notch bit of filmmaking
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

slimshady

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »
Very well done, This video is will feed a whole lot of people. Thank you to whoever took the time to put it together. OUTSTANDING!

Offline molarediere

• New World Ordure
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »
through my floridated haze i sensed a master stroke, brilliance-bravo what does Nada say, everything.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 09:37:13 PM »
hey davide,
in your video this n00b on the radio show asked u for proof. When u are in such a situation simply ask the brainwashed subhuman being if he got proof for the official story. Then u will see how they shut up ;).

BTW, keep up the great work guys!
Hey typhoon, there were a million things I should have said but he cut me off, but ya I would have liked to replied what you said, just as a follow up somebody from another site decided to email the host with a bunch of links and the noob replied:

A. I am not misinformed. I just disagree. The physics is interesting but not conclusive, and many engineers espousing the pancake theory would disagree with your conclusions. ( although they don't have any answers for what happened to WTC 7 which is why I still haven't dismissed the idea of an inside job completely)
B.
The prevailing opinion is that Osama is dead and has been for quite awhile.
The reason this is not announced is to avoid his being a martyr for as long as possible. On the other hand, it could be because the Bush administration is simply kowtowing to their Saudi partners that Osama is not a priority.
C.
The simple reason I am not subscribing to any conspiracy theory is that the conspiracy subculture has provided no proof to back their argument. Just lots of speculation and holes in the official version. It is still much easier to conceive of Muslims using suicide bombers as the likely scenario than a plot. Like the UFO people, you need proof.
D.
And finally, any host who adopts the conspiracy agenda will be put on a no-fly list. That much we know.

Kevin Holden
Show host
Astral Media Radio GP - CJAD 800
514-989-3858

Offline Loungin

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »
I'm watching your documentary and it is very well put together.  I ran accross this quote in there that has left me speechless.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."
Author: David Rockefeller, Source: Trilateral Commission meeting, June, 1991

Fully admitted that the goal is in fact a world government, by Rockafeller himself, from a Trilateral Commission meeting.  What else do you need for ammunition against these sheep that insist everything is innocent.  To me, I think they haven't asked themselves the question, "Would I be against a world government?".  Most people would not oppose it because they have a fantasy idea of it being full of love and peace.  That is how it has been sold to us through the UN/EU.  "For the greater good"... nonsense. 

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:05 PM »
Very well done. 5 out of 5 stars!
Just watched all of it.

Will be sending  out to a few peeps.As  most folk I know wont watch it,
refuse anything I send that says anything bad 'bout booosh  :(

In fact many will reply with  "he is such a good man fighting al cia duh and them demo(n)crats" :P
What can you do??

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown