Author Topic: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado  (Read 95620 times)

thatgrownman

NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado
« on: August 03, 2008, 10:25:37 pm »
wearechangecolorado.org

NO PLANER COINTELPRO Operation Becoming Transparent
Morgan Rose
WeAreChangeColorado
8/1/08

COINTELPRO, an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program, was a series of
covert operations conducted by the FBI starting in the mid 50’s and
continuing until 1976 when it was exposed by the investigations The Church
Committee. One of the primary methods of COINTELPRO consisted of forging
pseudo-movement groups as a means of conducting Psychological Warfare
operations to spread disinformation, disrupt, and divide existing
movements.  These ‘psy-ops’ tended to foment suspicions among the targeted
movements and try to dissuade sympathies from people outside the targeted
movement.

Today, COINTELPRO has reared its ugly head again, with infiltrations
popping up everywhere from Anti-War activism groups to peaceful gun owners
and militias. Provocations have become more and more conspicuous to the
public as the Seattle World Trade Organization protests and Ontario Security
and Prosperity Partnership protests successfully exposed provocateur
operations.  Of course, something as dangerous to the establishment *body
politic* as 9/11 has not been without its alleged incidents of COINTELPRO
action. Allegations of government disinformation have been swirling around
certain figures in the movement, such as former Bush Administration official
Morgan Reynolds, who has recently proposed that “no planes hit the World
Trade Center”, has alleged “TV Fakery”, and submitted that the towers were
brought down by “Directed Energy Weapons” a.k.a. “Laser Beams”.

While the government has spent innumerable resources trying to contradict
eyewitness statements regarding reported explosions in the towers, Morgan
Reynolds and his “mockingbirds” expect the 9/11 truth movement to put their
energy into further contradicting even more numerous eyewitness statements .
See a problem here?

Typical of the above outlined methods, “No Planers” have become a
pseudo-movement, adding lunacy, deception, and division to the legitimate
questions emanating from 9/11 families, first responders, government
officials, intelligence experts, scientists, engineers, architects,
academics, entertainment personalities, and so many others.

Perhaps the more visible purveyors of this pseudo-movement are supported by
Paula Gloria’s “Concordia Foundation”. The “Concordia Foundation” claims 501
(c) 3, or “nonprofit” status,  However, recent investigations conducted by
concerned donors have uncovered that her “foundation” does not retain
“nonprofit” status with the IRS.  In fact, more rigorous  inquires have
obtained that no records of the “Concordia Foundation” even exist in its
home state of New York. Funding of Paula Gloria’s “foundation” originates
solely from an information technology firm, Bit By Bit Computer Consultants.
“Donations” to the “Concordia Foundation” are actually billed directly to
Bit By Bit. The apparent fraud has appropriately prompted multiple
complaints with the FTC and IRS.

Bit By Bit, and its subsidiary 3BDigital, admittedly list among their
portfolio Bloomberg LLC, Chase Bank, The National Football League,
Citigroup, and The National Security Council.  3BDigital boasts to have
partnerships with Nokia, Cisco Systems, IBM, Compaq, Microsoft, Goldman
Sachs, and Level (3) Communications. Level (3) Communications, a defense
contractor doing business, primarily, with US and UK interests, is the
developer of the WESCAM system said to be the delivery mechanism for the
supposed “TV Fakery”. Of course this is nonsense, but it is fascinating that
these harlequins would incorporate their partnerships into their own
theories.

The “Concordia Foundation” numbers among its surrogates Nico Haupt,” a man
who exhibits *prima facie *schizophrenic behavior. Allegations  of
COINTELPRO surrounding Haupt have, in the past, seemed to be justified.
WeAreChange recently had two unprovoked incidents with Haupt, where he
assaulted the groups members, only to be ignored by onlooking NYPD.

Haupt continuously spreads disinformation, even abject lies, surrounding
the 9/11 truth movement. From calling legitimate 9/11 truthers “Plane
Huggers”, to claiming “Alex Jones works for ABC” and is “covering up for the
media”, Haupt’s tactics and behavior exhibit classic COINTELPRO methods.
Haupt even advocates “waterboarding Plane Huggers”.

So a “foundation” with intimate ties to international defense contractors,
major Wall Street banks, prominent telecommunications firms, and The
National Security council is a driving force behind the “No Plane”
pseudo-movement?

The information promulgated by Paula Gloria, Nico Haupt, Morgan Reynolds,
and others is clearly suspect in light of these new revelations. Whereas,
before, all of the speculation regarding “No Plane” theories were simply
diffused by logic and common sense, now we see that something much more
sinister is at play. The divide and conquer tactics employed by these clowns
has warranted past allegations of COINTELPRO. Today, the charade has been
fully exposed: the pyschological warfare, the subliminals, the allegations
of ‘cover-up’ within the movement, the show on the Howard Stern Channel.
Although these revelations should prompt further investigation, it certainly
begs the question: does it get any more transparent?

WACCster

Re: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:30:31 am »
 ;)

Offline PhilipDru

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 03:17:23 am »
Nice article Morgan, thanks.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 01:46:42 pm »
We all knew the 'no planers' were a cointelpro op but now we got some hard evidence.  Their operations are so blatantly obvious when you look at what they are saying and how they are saying it.  Thank you for this article, BRAVO!
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 01:52:46 pm »
nice post

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 12:30:56 pm »
Excellent exposure of the disinfo artists and their connections!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 09:43:49 pm »
Great stuff, wondered how long it would be before something along these lines came out of the woodwork.

Anyone with even a qaurter-brain knows all the hoopty ace baker crap is just that, maybe this will arouse the sense in some to come out of the no-plane delusion..

nose in, nose out. cointelpro in, cointelpro out.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 10:08:27 pm »
Excellent information!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 11:45:52 pm »
No planers are all disinfo period.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline New World Hitler

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:51 pm »
Who are, "We Are Change Colorado?"

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 04:04:31 am »
Has anyone seen this though? Why are there multiple versions of this plane crash video that was shown on tv that day with varrying audio? I used to think the no plane theory was disinfo until I saw this. It still seems incredible that the planes would have been faked given the supposed large amount of witnesses but why would they have to manufacture or at least edit a crash video rather than just show real/unaltered video? I'm aware of the irradic and strange behavior of many people in the no plane faction of the movement but I find that somewhat irrelevent.

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 04:13:13 am »
I enjoy this forum and there is a tremendous amout of knowledge but I dislike how people who even investigate no planes get jumped on and ridiculued
I am still unsure of what to think of this, and does it really matter?  Not really, either way 9/11 was still an inside job.  But it is definatly interesting, the clip Sensi Dave put is interesting, and especially the nose out clips.  Most people attack the people talking about no planes rather then attack the claims.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 09:19:47 am »
Who are, "We Are Change Colorado?"

Some damn fine patriots that I am honored to call fellow Americans.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 09:22:39 am »
Has anyone seen this though? Why are there multiple versions of this plane crash video that was shown on tv that day with varrying audio? I used to think the no plane theory was disinfo until I saw this. It still seems incredible that the planes would have been faked given the supposed large amount of witnesses but why would they have to manufacture or at least edit a crash video rather than just show real/unaltered video? I'm aware of the irradic and strange behavior of many people in the no plane faction of the movement but I find that somewhat irrelevent.

Yeah that video which has not been peer reviewed may be interesting but who the hell cares?  Do you honestly believe that the video you mentioned will help wake up more people than this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DQjBfbn24

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 09:27:09 am »
I enjoy this forum and there is a tremendous amout of knowledge but I dislike how people who even investigate no planes get jumped on and ridiculued
I am still unsure of what to think of this, and does it really matter?  Not really, either way 9/11 was still an inside job.  But it is definatly interesting, the clip Sensi Dave put is interesting, and especially the nose out clips.  Most people attack the people talking about no planes rather then attack the claims.

Ummm...

I attack the claim...there were planes.  Peopl I know saw them.  One person I know told me about the second plane hitting the World Trade Center over the phone as it was hitting the World Trade Center. Then the phone went dead and http protocol was severly restricted.  I would expect the phones/internet to be restricted during the next Rothschild/Rockefeller false flag attack.

Offline Southern Patriot

• Inter arma enim silent leges
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 11:03:19 am »
Ummm...

I attack the claim...there were planes.  Peopl I know saw them.  One person I know told me about the second plane hitting the World Trade Center over the phone as it was hitting the World Trade Center. Then the phone went dead and http protocol was severly restricted.  I would expect the phones/internet to be restricted during the next Rothschild/Rockefeller false flag attack.

I have to agree with this. There is no way to refute that planes hit the towers. There were far too many witnesses to the events in New York to propose some ludicrous theory about tv fakery. It is obviously a cointelpro attempt to dive, conquer, distract, and discredit the truth movement. The question that just wont go away though is where are the airplane parts? I can understand not finding much at the WTC since even the concrete and steel of the towers were pulverized to dust. The eyewhitness accounts of explosives in the building really needs to be investigated.

I do also half way agree with the "no planers" though. There is not a shred of evidence that a plane hit the pentagon. The hole in the side of the building was entirely too small to fit a plane before the collapse and the lawn wasnt even disturbed. Also, the maneuver the plane pulls off in the offical story is physically impossible. The plane would have been pulling about 8 g's in the tight circle and rapid decent. It would be difficult to pull that maneuver off in a fighter let alone a passenger liner. If the government retains as much video as they say they do, why not release it to silence the critics? Also, check this out   http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf It is a very interesting and short video. And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDEA77dgaU&feature=related You can see that even after the collapse of the e-ring that the damage area still wasnt large enough to swallow a 757 without shearing off the wings. Where are the wings and engines?
Flight 93 is another mystery. Shot down? Crashed? Brought down by the passengers? http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/docs/Flight93.png That is the passenger and seat list for 93. Wh was the plane so light? A coast to coast flight with only 44 people on board passengers and crew? I have been bumped from flights because they get scrapped for underbooking like this and placed on another flight with more passengers. Why werent the passengers of 93 bumped or another flight bumped to fill the plane?

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 02:53:00 pm »
Sorry I should have been clear and stated not that no planes hit but possibly an aircraft which wasn't a 747.  Many eyewitness reports state seeing a small passenger aircraft.
The nose out footage people!!! Please debunk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pQ5PWAdrMc

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 05:35:04 pm »
Yeah that video which has not been peer reviewed may be interesting but who the hell cares?  Do you honestly believe that the video you mentioned will help wake up more people than this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DQjBfbn24

I care because it's part of what happened on 9/11 and part of the conspiracy. The only peer review that's needed is to obtain the original footage and compare it to the video to make sure that it's geniune, which I'm confident that it is. If we care about about the truth we should evaluate all evidence regardless where it leads, even if the conclusions it leads to seem extraordinary or are outside of our belief systems. Or even if we don't like the personalities of some of the people that are presenting it.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 08:58:34 pm »
Here we have 9/11falseflag making the arguement that he "dislikes" how those that "investigate" no planes are ridiculed. Meaning they are serious researchers who have something constructive to offer. He also makes the claim that it really doesn't matter since no planners also believe it's an "inside job" so we are all on the same side essentially.

Then we have Patriot0420 claiming that ok...planes hit the towers, but no planners have a point. It's clear that no plane hit the pentagon nor crashed in Pennalvania. Which is what I've been trying to tell you since day 1....that the no plane cointel garbage started at the pentagon. You pentagon no planners shouldn't be congratualting yourselves on not falling for the no plane at the WTC garbage. You fell for the no plane at the Pentagon garbage.

I do also half way agree with the "no planers" though. There is not a shred of evidence that a plane hit the pentagon. The hole in the side of the building was entirely too small to fit a plane before the collapse and the lawn wasnt even disturbed. Also, the maneuver the plane pulls off in the offical story is physically impossible. The plane would have been pulling about 8 g's in the tight circle and rapid decent. It would be difficult to pull that maneuver off in a fighter let alone a passenger liner. If the government retains as much video as they say they do, why not release it to silence the critics?

Then 9/11falseflag seems to be a confused no planner when he says...
Sorry I should have been clear and stated not that no planes hit but possibly an aircraft which wasn't a 747.  Many eyewitness reports state seeing a small passenger aircraft.

If I had to be stranded on an island with either a bunch of debunkers or a bunch of no planners I'd chose debunkers in a second. No Planners are a cancer on the truth movement and deserve to be ridiculed and shunned.

If I'm going to waste my time on this, then I will throw in the occasional insult. Why? Because I find your no plane stupid garbage to have been incredibly insulting to this movement.

There is no nose out sherlock. It's debris. And stop being dishonest. "Many witnesses reports state seeing a small passenger aircraft". Define Many. How about almost none? Now debunk this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyqo4oh-AzU

And debunk this.....Notice the guy in the tie and white shirt? His name is Chief Joe Pfieffer. His brother who is also a firefighter will be dead 2 hours after this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNw0jOhVJ3A

Firehouse: Did you hear the plane come over or did you see it?
Pfeifer: Yes, we were standing in the street. The gas leaks all over and then we hear a plane going over, a very loud plane, which you never hear in Manhattan. We all look up and we see this commercial airline flying by very low. We follow it and it goes right into the Trade Center. You could see it didn't veer off. It appeared to aim at the Trade Center, smashed into the upper floors, created a big fireball and then disappeared into the building.

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/pfiefer.html

Q. Your name, sir?
A. Joseph Pfeifer, Battalion Chief, Battalion 1.
Q. Sir, on September 11, 2001, could you tell me
the events that took place that day?
A. Okay. I was working the night before in the
1st Battalion, and sometime about 8:15 or so in the
morning we got a call to Lispenard and Church for a
gas leak in the street. We were there for a while
checking on the gas leak, and then we heard the loud
roar of the plane come over, and we turned around and
we looked and we saw the plane coming down, heading
south towards the Trade Center, and made a direct hit
on the Trade Center.
Q. You actually saw it hit?
A. I saw it hit. Within about ten seconds after
that or so I gave the first report on the radio and
transmitted a second alarm for a plane
into the Trade
Center, and then shortly after that, the units I was
with, I told them all to start in to the Trade Center,
and shortly after that I found a radio to transmit the
third alarm. I told the dispatcher this was a direct
attack on the Trade Center

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110138.PDF

Not one of you mentally challenged no planners care to explain why we all see a passenger jet fly into the building and why Chief Pfieffer says he saw a passenger jet fly into the building. Now you either have to say "he was mistaken. and so are all of us", or you can claim "he's in on it". How about this?....perhaps a passenger jet flew into the building? It's 2009 now and you no plane retards still haven't figured out that on 9/11 planes flew into buildings, and we are supposed to take you seriously, and waste time on this stupid BS with all the other REAL evidence we have?

You no planners evidently still haven't figured out that you are not helping 9/11 truth in any way. You are hurting the movement with this stupidity.

Moving on to Patriot0420 who exemplifies a typical pentagon no planner, which is the genesis of the no plane garbage...

I do also half way agree with the "no planers" though. There is not a shred of evidence that a plane hit the pentagon.

Actually there is not a shred of evidence that anything other than a plane hit the pentagon.

The hole in the side of the building was entirely too small to fit a plane before the collapse and the lawn wasnt even disturbed.

The plane didn't hit the lawn, it flew into the building. On 9/11 planes flew into buildings.
This hole was caused by a plane...

As you know, we don't have that at the pentagon, just a small hole..

But take away the water being sprayed and notice what the damage really is...the first floor is gone, which might explain why the building collapsed down ya think?

Also, the maneuver the plane pulls off in the offical story is physically impossible. The plane would have been pulling about 8 g's in the tight circle and rapid decent. It would be difficult to pull that maneuver off in a fighter let alone a passenger liner. If the government retains as much video as they say they do, why not release it to silence the critics?

You can stop being dishonest as well. If the Government released footage of a passenger jet hitting the pentagon it would not "silence critics" like yourself. You'd claim it was fake. Why don't you tell the forum exactly what footage you want released?

Where are the wings and engines?

This looks like an engine to me. What does it look like to you?

Flight 93 is another mystery. Shot down? Crashed? Brought down by the passengers? http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/docs/Flight93.png That is the passenger and seat list for 93. Wh was the plane so light? A coast to coast flight with only 44 people on board passengers and crew? I have been bumped from flights because they get scrapped for underbooking like this and placed on another flight with more passengers. Why werent the passengers of 93 bumped or another flight bumped to fill the plane?

All the flights on 9/11 had a light passenger load. That would make things easier for the hijackers wouldn't it? Not having any passengers would be rather suspiscious so you have to have some. And all the planes did have some. But no plane in shanksville? Well, tell that to Wally Miller the local coroner who was there and saw body and plane parts....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2456935081384261617&hl=en

I guess if we want to keep this no plane stupidity going we'll have to call him a lier. We should also accuse Lloyd England the old cab driver who was nearly killed by a flying lightpole that he claims was knocked over by a passenger jet a lier too. Better yet, we will have to claim this guy is "in on it". Could you please tell the forum why that is helpfull for the 9/11 truth movement? Because now I'm going to give examples of how no planners "help" the truth movement by turning it into a lie movement. Would you no planners explain to the forum how it is helpfull to the truth movement to be a lie movement in order to support your no plane stupidity?

Here is a witness to the pentagon attack. Obviously it was a missile that hit, according to "the truth movement".(that no planners are attempting to hijack)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5116401435287794510&hl=en

Then when it comes out that he actually witnessed a plane hit, the "truth movement" claims he changed his story....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6663668989978697648&hl=en

Now for the truth. You no plane retarded dishonest f**ktards are lieing pieces of crap, who will stoop to anything to keep your BS alive. He never changed his story and never claimed a missile hit.....the unedited interview before No plane BS artists edited his remarks....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jqaz_pentagon-eyewitness-mike-walter_news

And that in a nutshell is what No Plane BS is based on. Lies.

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 10:15:05 pm »
Wow...You seem to have anger issues. I try to look at things from every angle. If a plane hit the pentagon then praise Jesus and release one of the 20 damn videos of it. The video I want to see is the video of what happened. I could give a shit if it was a plane, missle, or your moms ass for that matter. It was a false flag plain and simple. Call me a f**ktard? Thats really positive. Im glad you are so absolutely sure of everything that happened. Maybee you can release your own report and we can finally lay the truth movement to rest because now we will all know what you do all mighty moderator. By the way, check out the d, c, and b rings of the pentagon with their nice neat circular holes. People have the God given right to think whatever they want after weighing the evidence at hand. Go file some foia requests like I have a hundred times since I got out of the Army and then ask why you get denied every time. Go read northwoods. I was 96B (intelligence analyst) in the Army and worked on finding terrorists only to get shut down in 1999 and 2000. Ive seen the documents and scenarios they "planned for". Keep getting all your information from google and picking on message board posters. That will surely get the truth out there.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 10:43:58 pm »
Wow...You seem to have anger issues.
Not so much anger as disdain.

I try to look at things from every angle. If a plane hit the pentagon then praise Jesus and release one of the 20 damn videos of it.
There are 20 videos of it? I wasn't aware of that.

The video I want to see is the video of what happened. I could give a shit if it was a plane, missle, or your moms ass for that matter.
Well, if they have a video of my moms ass hitting the pentagon then I will be the one screaming it's fake.

It was a false flag plain and simple. Call me a f**ktard? Thats really positive. Im glad you are so absolutely sure of everything that happened. Maybee you can release your own report and we can finally lay the truth movement to rest because now we will all know what you do all mighty moderator. By the way, check out the d, c, and b rings of the pentagon with their nice neat circular holes. People have the God given right to think whatever they want after weighing the evidence at hand.
Yea, people have the right to think whatever they want. Was that a circular hole that took out the first floor of the pentagon?

Go file some foia requests like I have a hundred times since I got out of the Army and then ask why you get denied every time.
I've been there and done that.

Go read northwoods.
Like I haven't?

I was 96B (intelligence analyst) in the Army and worked on finding terrorists only to get shut down in 1999 and 2000. Ive seen the documents and scenarios they "planned for".
And I was 97B counter intelligence. So?

Keep getting all your information from google and picking on message board posters. That will surely get the truth out there.
Thanks for the advice. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. If you don't want to listen to me then at least consider what Jim Hoffman has to say on the matter. He is a top notch 9/11 researcher.....
http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

kushfiend

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 10:54:00 pm »
You'll never get me to believe that a jumbo jet airliner crashed into the Pentagon.  I've heard far too much pilot testimony saying that would be an impossible maneuver; not to mention the G forces sustained from a descent of that magnitude would've ripped a Jumbo jet into pieces - end of story as far as I'm concerned.

What did hit the Pentagon?  My guess is some kind of missile disguised as a military jet.

As far as the WTC towers go - I think it's pretty obvious that the flight that got "shot down over Pennsylvania" which we know for fact courtesy of that blathering idiot Rumsfeld- was intended for building 7.

the first two towers I'm torn on, there is lots of eye witness testimony that says people, and I quote, "thought they saw a missile."

What does that mean?

Not to mention that there are dozens of news clips that I've seen that have been obvious forgeries to hide the imploding of the towers as well as obscure any clear shot of the planes hitting the tower.

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 12:18:18 am »
Ummm...

They told you about it on the phone as it happened, for real? What was the sequence of events like he was talking to you and then said "Oh my god another plane just hit" and then the phone went dead, or what? Lay it out. Cause everyone seems to 'know someone who saw the plane' but then upon scrutiny it turns out they really don't and it was someone who was watching it on a teleprompter but was in New York so they feel like they saw it or something.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 07:06:32 am »
They told you about it on the phone as it happened, for real? What was the sequence of events like he was talking to you and then said "Oh my god another plane just hit" and then the phone went dead, or what? Lay it out. Cause everyone seems to 'know someone who saw the plane' but then upon scrutiny it turns out they really don't and it was someone who was watching it on a teleprompter but was in New York so they feel like they saw it or something.

teleprompter? I do not think so, he was driving in a car.

Here is the deal guys...

No planers, go to another forum.  We have too much respect for the victims and their families here.  The entire no planer argument has been exposed as disinformation run by entities that do not want the truth out.

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 07:58:35 am »
If you don't want to listen to me then at least consider what Jim Hoffman has to say on the matter. He is a top notch 9/11 researcher.....
http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

I like it...It is put together and detailed very well. I only entertain the theory because I had friends in the Pentagon, two of which died that day. When it happened, I heard from three people who all said they smelled cordite and I remember hearing someone on CNN that day saying the same thing. I have always thought that it was far too convenient for a plane to hit the accounting offices when there was an investigation into a missing two trillion dollars. Also, the maneuver just seemed impossible. I could not imagine that someone with such limited flight experience pulling it off. It really lends to the remote controll theory. Have you ever seen the pilot episode for the Lone Gunmen? It aired in March of 2001 and dealt with a plane being hijacked by remote and flown into the WTC. I have been seriously irritated by the amount of disinfo that gets peddled. We knew where Bin Ladin was and it wasn't Afghanistan either. He was in Saudi in the late 1990's then in northern Pakistan after that. I honestly don't believe he ever resided in Afghanistan to begin with. The intel we had suggested that after the Soviet conflict he only visited the region on occasion. Anyway....I'm off topic. I didn't intend to marginalize the victims or their families in any way. There were three thousand first degree murders that day and our government has not brought anyone responsible to justice. No investigation into the Saudi financing, mossad surveillance, Porter Goss, al qaeda/cia connection, ISI, SEC evidence against Enron being conveniently destroyed, etc., etc., etc.. Too many investigations that would harm members of the administration all too conveniently died that day with the victims. That is a fact even if you don't buy into any of the other theories. I think that waking people up with that information beats the hell out of any theories relating to the planes anyway.
  By the way, I'm sorry for insulting your mother too. I get a little hot headed when I feel attacked. I would be right behind you debunking that video too.LOL

Offline gunDriller

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 04:48:03 pm »
wearechangecolorado.org

NO PLANER COINTELPRO Operation Becoming Transparent
Morgan Rose
WeAreChangeColorado
8/1/08

COINTELPRO, an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program, was a series of
covert operations conducted by the FBI starting in the mid 50’s and
continuing until 1976 when it was exposed by the investigations The Church
Committee. One of the primary methods of COINTELPRO consisted of forging
pseudo-movement groups as a means of conducting Psychological Warfare
operations to spread disinformation, disrupt, and divide existing
movements.  These ‘psy-ops’ tended to foment suspicions among the targeted
movements and try to dissuade sympathies from people outside the targeted
movement.

Today, COINTELPRO has reared its ugly head again, with infiltrations
popping up everywhere from Anti-War activism groups to peaceful gun owners
and militias. Provocations have become more and more conspicuous to the
public as the Seattle World Trade Organization protests and Ontario Security
and Prosperity Partnership protests successfully exposed provocateur
operations.  Of course, something as dangerous to the establishment *body
politic* as 9/11 has not been without its alleged incidents of COINTELPRO
action. Allegations of government disinformation have been swirling around
certain figures in the movement, such as former Bush Administration official
Morgan Reynolds, who has recently proposed that “no planes hit the World
Trade Center”, has alleged “TV Fakery”, and submitted that the towers were
brought down by “Directed Energy Weapons” a.k.a. “Laser Beams”.

I have an educational background that makes me appealing to the national security folks.  (engineering degree from a name brand university, 20+ years experience in engineering & computer graphics).  So I've had a few interviews that were quite scripted - where they make you jump through hoops, & put the pressure on to see how you respond to pressure (I thought they were fun).  I recognize scripted behavior when I see it.

My best guess about one of the main 9-11 groups on the West Coast is that it is run by the US government.  I make this judgment based on the behavior and educational background of the leaders of the group.

Once I realized I was being babysat by the US government, I left the group.

I also have a friend who was a retired sociology professor, who was also the guy who helped shred my public school history education by loaning me books about the JFK assassination, among others.  In discussing 9-11 with him, he has wondered out loud if the planes were holograms.

My response, "no f*cking way".  However, that he wondered about it doesn't mean that he's been co-opted by the government, it just indicates that he doesn't have a strong physics background.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

Cheney managed the War Games.  Israel did the Demolitions.

http://iamthewitness.com/

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 05:17:10 pm »
     We don't know what exactly went on. I was not in New York on 9/11. I never seen anything live. Live TV is not live. I believe it was real planes and it was self inflicted wound.
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »
teleprompter? I do not think so, he was driving in a car.

Here is the deal guys...

No planers, go to another forum.  We have too much respect for the victims and their families here.  The entire no planer argument has been exposed as disinformation run by entities that do not want the truth out.

So you won't even debate the issue? This is the same tactic used by people who don't want the 9/11 issue to be debated at all, & the same rhetoric about 'respect for the families'. You say that the entire argument has been exposed but you have no explanation for the news footage I pointed out of differing audio in what's supposed to be the same footage of one of the plane crashes. Like you I thought the 'no plane theory' was disinfo until I saw that and a few other things. A real researcher doesn't dismiss evidence regardless of where it leads.

Offline gunDriller

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 11:49:55 am »
Hmm.  I'm logged in, but I can't edit my last post.

My point being - in some cases people are sincerely trying to understand 9-11, and they explore the "no planes" concept.

In other cases, the "no planers" are part of the 9-11 disinfo campaign, an attempt to add 'noise' to the discussion, to make the discussion so confusing that any young person or newcomer who tries to understand 9-11 finds themself wading through so much BS that they give up.

9-11 disinfo is part of the "damage control" & perception management that are occurring, and are part of the cover-up, part of the crime itself.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

Cheney managed the War Games.  Israel did the Demolitions.

http://iamthewitness.com/

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 04:32:32 pm »
To me it's more about the evidence than the personalities presenting it. I'm aware of some of the irradic behavior of some of the prominent no plane researchers but it really doesn't bother me that much. They have given the field of research a bad rep though, however at the same time they're the ones that first discovered a lot of this so I do appreciate them for that.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:21 pm »
Talking about 911 holograms is like telling Copernicus that maybe the world aint round it is a tetrahedron.  There were planes lets move on.

That erratic behaviour should bother you -- because it discredits the entire movement.  You appreciate them for being the first to come up with bogus tarbaby crap?? what?
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 05:47:45 pm »
Talking about 911 holograms is like telling Copernicus that maybe the world aint round it is a tetrahedron.  There were planes lets move on.

That erratic behaviour should bother you -- because it discredits the entire movement.  You appreciate them for being the first to come up with bogus tarbaby crap?? what?

Are you 13 years old cause you act like it? Funny how cockiness and ignorance always seem to go together. You have the same attitude and mannerisms as people who say 'tinfoil hat' and the rest of it at those who for acknowledge conspiracies in general. I've already posted a video of news footage from that day which puts the validity of the plane crash videos in serious question but instead you wanna talk about holograms, tar babies and nonsense, trying to act cool.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 06:23:16 pm »
My daughter is 13 and would miss the relevance of the "bogus tarbaby" comment as did you.  To elaborate I used the word  bogus because it is blantantly false any sentient being knows this, please refer to the extensive posts previous. The word tarbaby --- because of the nasty sticking effect it has on the Truth Movement (please note the word Truth) it's insidiously discrediting affect should be battled with any sterilizing tool at hand.  There has been numerous posts righting this misguided thought pattern to no avail and I share some of the frustration.  In some unfounded move of respect I watched your video and am completely perplexed as to the "importance" you attribute to it.  Who knows maybe there was an audio glitch during a haywire day, are you just talking about manipulation or claiming holograms -- what are you saying? 
Hope this is a cool as my last post.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 10:33:29 am »
A3 Skywarrior fighter jet with or without a missile attached? ? ? It's more logical than the no-plane theory at the Pentagon.

2 planes hit WTC 1 & 2, WTC 1,2 & 7 were then demolished in a controlled manner with nano thermite. WTC 7 being the only building that was demolished not to have been hit by a plane.

As for the Pennsylvania (Flight 93).....more puzzling.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 11:46:51 am »
My daughter is 13 and would miss the relevance of the "bogus tarbaby" comment as did you.  To elaborate I used the word  bogus because it is blantantly false any sentient being knows this, please refer to the extensive posts previous. The word tarbaby --- because of the nasty sticking effect it has on the Truth Movement (please note the word Truth) it's insidiously discrediting affect should be battled with any sterilizing tool at hand.  There has been numerous posts righting this misguided thought pattern to no avail and I share some of the frustration.  In some unfounded move of respect I watched your video and am completely perplexed as to the "importance" you attribute to it.  Who knows maybe there was an audio glitch during a haywire day, are you just talking about manipulation or claiming holograms -- what are you saying? 
Hope this is a cool as my last post.

No it's not a glitch, there are two versions of the same video. One has the guy who's the supposed filmer, Michael Hezarkhani, who also happens to be a diamond dealer whether that's relevant or not, merely saying "Oh my god" & then the other has him saying "Oh my god, the plane hit the building. I cannot believe it" and he starts speaking at a different point of the video. Not only that but in the second version he says it ridiculously unconvincingly, like he's not actually shocked at all and is acting and doing a horrible job of it. He doesn't even say "I can't beleive it" he says "can-not" like all drawn out and monotone.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:49 am »
I'm still holding out for holograms.

(Not really - stupid bastards)

kushfiend

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:47 am »
No it's not a glitch, there are two versions of the same video. One has the guy who's the supposed filmer, Michael Hezarkhani, who also happens to be a diamond dealer whether that's relevant or not, merely saying "Oh my god" & then the other has him saying "Oh my god, the plane hit the building. I cannot believe it" and he starts speaking at a different point of the video. Not only that but in the second version he says it ridiculously unconvincingly, like he's not actually shocked at all and is acting and doing a horrible job of it. He doesn't even say "I can't beleive it" he says "can-not" like all drawn out and monotone.

don't even get me started on the obvious fake news reporting done on 9/11.

All you have to do is watch the Main Stream Media news clips on 9/11 and the couple days after it with an objective mindset and you'll see countless forgeries.  Half of the reporters are pretending to be on the scene, while actually on bluescreen.

CNN911Fakes is a good person to look up on youtube - he has hundreds of examples of CNN caught lying about everything from location of crashes to eye witnesses who are reporters for CNN.

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 12:03:05 pm »
Yep I'm subscribed to him. Maybe if more people here smoked a little herb once in a while they'd be more perceptive :D

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 12:18:31 pm »

I spent years on Democratic Underground, Loose Change, Progressive Democratic and other sites I've forgotten about debating with the no-planers.

Some were people were thick and some were out and out disinfo agents.

No question.

The hologram debates were always a scream - stupid bastards.

Discussions about light theory went right over their heads, not that they were interested.

Offline Shadowsenshi

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 12:34:30 pm »
Is it possible, that while there where planes on that day, the footage we got to see from most sources was faked?